Rabbi Admits White Genocide the GOAL!!

This video shows a Jew openly confessing to the plot of white genocide and even explaining how it relates to Judaism. Yet no International upset.

How do they get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/
archive.is/2ARUh
jewishbusinessnews.com/2016/08/21/more-israeli-children-learn-chinese-quintuplets-as-school-subject/
jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/chinese_communism.htm
jewishfaces.com/china.html
haaretz.com/news/israel/.premium-1.654177
paperspider.net/authors/article_wonTon.html
veteranstoday.com/2014/12/10/china-and-the-jews/
newsweek.com/china-pushing-talmud-business-guide-69075
haaretz.com/questions-of-survival-1.191164
jta.org/1966/11/08/archive/ben-gurion-reveals-suggestion-of-north-vietnams-communist-leader
archive.is/AJEcl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monitoring until someone webms it.

It'll be a real "end of days" when the only race capable of organized thought and society is wiped out, kike. They seem to imagine themselves immune to the sinking of the ship.

They have spent so much of their history sinking ships and jumping on the next one that they simply can't comprehend the idea of there not being another ship on the way.

Thanks fam tbh lmao

For future reference.

As for the contents of the video itself, where he claims that it must happen because their holy book predicted it, there are a number of problems. First being the total and violent incompatibility between the groups. Only the dumbest westerners will purposefully intermingle with the mudslimes and their children will be sub-retard IQ and shunned by both sides. Not even niggers will be dumb enough to accept a religion that tells them they can't drink or smoke. White men certainly won't be down to fuck women who cover up everything and who have repulsively prissy attitudes, despite being treated like fucksleeves for the majority of their lives.

There's no denying that the (((elites))) are pushing this ridiculous belief that we'll all just intermix so much that we'll be a brownish unified race, totally enlightened by unfiltered progressivism.. But the idea is totally stupid. The only reasonable outcome from mass importation of shitskins and retards is violent, bloody uprising by the public which will, once again, lead to the jews being driven out of power and sent out of the countries they attempted to corrupt.

Thought that one got nuked, thanks though.

the entire goal of judaism is to 'sink the ship'
Jesus was the jewish messiah, and they killed him because he didn't like usury so their entire goal is to steal the world from God and to do that they must kill or enslave all the goyim.

it's basically the plot evangelion but less cool.

sounds familiar

RIP

Man, the White backlash is going to be on a scale never before seen in history.

born in time to save the aryan race

it's going to be great

That's what gets me. By removing God or the true messiah, they are taking out the only mental state able to keep the ship afloat, both in the system and within themselves. It's not only irrational, it's fatally retarded.

Maybe that's the point for them. Death is the eternal sleep, and Mommy needs a nap.

No shit. Does anyone even know why kikes are "chosen"?

So did Karl Marx.

It's going to be glorious.

Yes, dipshit. Lurk more.

White genocide is about eliminating the competition, and replacing it with a more pliable underclass.
a brown peasant class doesn't pose much of a threat to (((them))). it's not like a bunch of niggers are going to start producing attack helicopters. they'll always be content with whatever scraps the juden toss to them.

old

Oh look a Jew worshiping race traitor larping as Aryan.

Slaves can't be Aryan faggot.

Reported for thinking your kike lies will work after four fucking years.

What?

How does it feel to have fallen for this blue pill meme?

Muh kike book says it has to happen because it has to happen for it to be the end of days and it's the end of days because it's happening because we made it happen to make the end of days happen because it needs to happen for the end of days to happen and it's the end of days because it's happening. Alright, kike madness at its finest.

You picked the wrong one for the coming struggle, faggots.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Calm down Rabbi Jesus. We know the synagogue belongs to you and your egalitarian Jewish brothers.

Reminder the Christianity was 100% Jewish before Rome was infected. Paul wanted to prevent the slave cult from destroying Israel so he pushed it on the goy in Rome/Greece instead of just killing Jewish Christians. Saul/Paul was the first Jewish propagandist.

Yes.
The slave cult was so bad that it conquered more than half the world and resulted in the holocaust.
Jews can't even invoke the name "Jesus" without feeling disgust. Two thousand years of Jewish persecution, they blame on Christianity. Pretty awful plot for a conspiracy.

Wew lad. How many terabytes of those do you have?

Good thing Jews don't run Hollywood then. I can literally turn on three Jewish owned TV channels right now without having cable TV and find conmen pushing your Rabbi God.

You're really trying to argue that Jews don't hate Christians and Jesus? On Holla Forums? There's video-proof in this thread already.
You're not convincing anyone, you imbecile. Two thousand years of pogroms, expulsions, blood "libels" and the holocaust. Martin Luther's "On the Jews and their Lies", papal bulls that stripped Jews of their rights and evicted them from Western Europe, forcing them to the pale of settlement, where they were massacred even further by Orthodox Christian slavs. You're really arguing this point? You really are of your father, the devil.

judaic hand rubbing intensifies

I thought kikes didn't believe in "end of days". That it was a Cuckstian concept.

That guy's face by the way looks exactly like old propaganda art work used against kikes.

They don't want baby Jews to turn into slaves. If you think Jews hate Christianity and produce 90% of the Christian media propaganda including Mel Gibson's movies well then you're living in a fucking fantasy world.
You can't come to Holla Forums and recruit the 'evil racists' you fucking shitskin. Fuck your Rabbi god!

The Jew in that video is a plebian Jew. If you're a real Christian then you know the majority of Christians would already serve the antichrist, so destroying that and turning them into Odinists or something would cause war against Jews.

The fuck are you talking about nut case man child who worships Jewish myths? Fucking Europe wasn't even fully Christian until the 1500s. Pogroms were caused by Jews wanting to keep Kosher.
OK faggot, you've exposed yourself.

read the meme jew worshiper. It's a gospel qoute just for you.

Every single fucking time

So you're telling me that Jews, who want to destroy Europe and Christianity, actually LOVE Jesus. Despite everything I've said, despite the entire recorded history of European Christians expelling Jews from their nations and slaughtering them en-masse. Despite Jesus calling them the synagogue of satan, and despite Martin Luther concluding the very same thing.
Yeah, you're an idiot, and I've wasted my time here.

So, JIDF or a genuinely misguided poster trying for a shot at being the new Oathbreaker/asses and elbows.

Alt-Kike is pushing the Jew worship. Go figure.

Read the fucking Bible you god damn illiterate pleb. I gave you the qoute. Jews are the speakers of God's word. And Christians were 100% Jewish and Jews were church leaders for a long time.
Stop taking credit for Europeans when you worship a fucking sand nigger as god you race traitor. Also Christians mated with Indians and created Spics, they let Muslims breed with Southern Europe (white pagans kept brown skins away for 30,000 years), and Jews took over European monarchs and later Capitalists and now us.
How can't you get it through your fucking head. Jewsus is the power of the Jew.
What a fucking faggot. You think Jews are going to worshp a Rabbi as God like you do? LOL!

read the bible qoute you shitskin shill

Yeah, so powerful of a tool that they kept killing themselves with it for centuries.

Into the oven.

Killing themselves? By bankrupting monarchies with usury money for crusades? lol

READ THE BIBLE QUOTE

READ THE BIBLE QUOTE

Day of the Rope soon you feminist kike roastie shill

You faggot sodomites are all invited. I'll hang you from a cross naked like your gay rabbi god if you want Milo.

Jewtube Malachei26 (watch the spelling) and report him for hate speech.

For someone who hates Christians, you sure try and use the Bible to justify your actions like one. I don't care if you have a typed out press release from Jesus, Muhammad, and Siddhartha attesting to your identity as a legitimate poster, you are derailing a thread that has the potential to bear some fruit that is useful for redpilling. Thread sliding is a hallmark of a shill, you are being a shill right now. Even worse, you're doing it for free. You don't even get a shiny shekel at the end of the week.

Just ignore the kike shills from (((Renegade))). They are a jewish psyop group run by an insane feminist kike coal burner with a half black son who larps as a "nazi". They slide every single jew redpill thread. Hide report and bump the threads they target

And you reject the Bible whenever its convenient. Proof Christianity will be dead among whites in a generation. And that may the very thing that saves us.

Romans 3King James Version (KJV)

3 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?

2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God (YHWY).

29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

i.e.
Spotted the kike.

yfw you realise the jewish religious texts this rabbi is referring to don't contain religious prophecies at all
they contain instructions for a grand plan of world domination, disguised as (((prophecy)))
jews don't worship God, they worship POWER

this isnt a jew its /islam/

Plays well with Brzeziński's doctrine of eliminating the European competition by eliminating its possible alliance with Russia. All proxy wars are (at least partially) about USA vs continental Europe.

Did this fucking neo nazi alt-right bigot just say Whites were "indigenous"? You can only be indigenous if you're brown.

They've been planning to jump ship to China as their new host for decades. Once Europe and North America collapse into anarchy thanks to the Jew, they'll reestablish themselves in China. Why do you think they've worked so hard to get China's economy to grow and make them a regional power, when they should still be a bunch of backwards fucktards?

forward.com/schmooze/159051/a-jew-in-maos-china/

archive.is/2ARUh

jewishbusinessnews.com/2016/08/21/more-israeli-children-learn-chinese-quintuplets-as-school-subject/

jrbooksonline.com/HTML-docs/chinese_communism.htm

jewishfaces.com/china.html

haaretz.com/news/israel/.premium-1.654177

paperspider.net/authors/article_wonTon.html

veteranstoday.com/2014/12/10/china-and-the-jews/

newsweek.com/china-pushing-talmud-business-guide-69075

haaretz.com/questions-of-survival-1.191164

jta.org/1966/11/08/archive/ben-gurion-reveals-suggestion-of-north-vietnams-communist-leader

archive.is/AJEcl

And, of course, the only non-ethnic Chinese members of the Chinese government are all Jews.

bump

white nationalist kike. The Nazis were the ones who slaughtered your people, remember? White Nationalist are the next ones to rape and kill your people, im looking forward to doing my part. The jew is not human

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam

very interesting the fact that they identify whites with edom. it makes so much sense.

it still baffles me how jews can be proud of the fact that jacob is their father.
he's weak, a liar, and generally a cunt.
btw since he's mama's boy, and his mother is an equally conniving cunt, who makes him marry into HER family (them too, cheating, lying assholes) and with judaism being matrilineal, but that's beside the point.

hen Esau heard the words of his father, he cried out with an exceedingly great and bitter cry, and said to his father, “Bless me, even me also, O my father!” 35And he said, “Your brother came deceitfully and has taken away your blessing.” 36Then he said, “Is he not rightly named Jacob, for he has supplanted me these two times? He took away my birthright, and behold, now he has taken away my blessing.” And he said, “Have you not reserved a blessing for me?” 37But Isaac replied to Esau, “Behold, I have made him your master, and all his relatives I have given to him as servants; and with grain and new wine I have sustained him. Now as for you then, what can I do, my son?” 38Esau said to his father, “Do you have only one blessing, my father? Bless me, even me also, O my father.” So Esau lifted his voice and wept.

39Then Isaac his father answered and said to him,
“Behold, away from the fertility of the earth shall be your dwelling,
And away from the dew of heaven from above.

40“By your sword you shall live,
And your brother you shall serve;
But it shall come about when you become restless,
That you will break his yoke from your neck.”

all this to say that they know they rule on us through lying and cheating, and they know every now and then they have it coming.

just a few lines prior:
Romans 2:17
Indeed you are called a (((Jew))), and rest on the law, and make your boast in God, 18 and know His will, and approve the things that are excellent, being instructed out of the law, 19 and are confident that you yourself are a guide to the blind, a light to those who are in darkness, 20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, having the FORM of knowledge and truth in the law. 21 You, therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself?

You who preach that a man should not steal, DO YOU STEAL?

22 You who say, "Do not commit adultery," DO YOU COMMIT ADULTERY?

You who abhor idols, DO YOU ROB TEMPLES?

23 You who make your boast in the law, DO YOU DISHONOR GOD THROUGH BREAKING THE LAW?

24 For "THE NAME OF GOD IS BLASPHEMED AMONG THE GENTILES BECAUSE OF (((YOU)))," as it is written.

25 For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law, but if you are a BREAKER OF THE LAW, your circumcision has become uncircumcision.

26 THEREFORE, if an uncircumcised man keeps the righteous requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be counted as circumcision? 27 And will not the physically uncircumcised, if he fulfills the law, judge you who, even with your written code and circumcision, are a transgressor of the law?

back on topic

is absolutely correct
however, (((they))) seem to think that throwing money at a problem will always work 100% of the time in every situation
protip: it doesn't - ISIS is getting its shit pushed in, the (((moderate rebels))) are eating each other, Saudi Jewrabia is getting its shit pushed in by Houthis - these golems always have a nasty tendency to provide temporary gains only to turn around and bite (((them))) hard right in the ass
do (((they))) ever learn from it? no - they are like a n00b gamer who gets lucky with a power move and thinks it will magically work on every other opponent, until they burn their energy and get #rekt
(((their))) only option, after painting themselves into a corner, is to go full retard on everything and everyone

Romans 3: 2-3
Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God (YHWY).
What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?

Romans 30: 29
Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

Oops it was backwards

Romans 3: 2-3
What advantage then, is there in being a Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? First of all, the (((Jews))) have been entrusted with the very words of God. (((YHWY)))

What are we going to do about >>>/liberty/ ?

I'd sooner unleash NORAD transform the West (and Israel) into an inhabitable wasteland than allow these creatures to settle here.

spoken by a guy who knew what he was talking about, an (((ex))) rabbi

Jesus was never an ex Rabbi. He was a Rabbi in the bible and taught in synagoges all over Israel.

Rabbis didn't exist in Jesus' time. The development of rabbinical judaism is development AFTER the destruction of the temple 70AD. Before that, they had a priesthood (dominated by the Pharisees), and Jesus wasn't a priest.

Ah, it's teh prophesy. I thought they were getting shitskins out of areas with valuable natural resources.

Christianity would not exist if not for Judaism superseding it. Christianity is not the only way for our souls to gather and do good for ourselves and our people.

Easy - when you accuse a Jew of something, they just shout out

THIS user GETS IT

Quads?

This right here. ^

Also, Muslim browns are too caught up in their religion to look up and see whose hands are really pulling the strings. So long as they THINK they're in control, they won't bother to question who's really in control.

damn

Checked
Nice user

Rabbi means master, it's not a seperate system you fucking liar. The gospels cleary refer to him as Rabbi and he taught in Synagogs. Not only that but you weirdos claim Jesus has nothing to do with the OT/Torah. You will lie no matter what. And that's why I've learned to hate you!

And when they had found him on the other side of the sea, they said unto him, Rabbi, when camest thou hither?

Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou?

Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Stop lying.

What does he say at the end? "We are nearing the completion … … Of the entire world?

> "We are nearing the completion … … Of the entire world?
race mixing