periscope.tv/search?q=irma
periscope.tv/w/1kvJpjOPqVoKE
periscope.tv/w/1rmxPqearbEKN
fplmaps.com/
tampaelectric.com/residential/outages/outagemap/
duke-energy.com/outages/current-outages-m
lakelandelectric.com/emergency-information-center
livewxradar.com/
periscope.tv/stormmapping/1jMKgPvgOrAGL?
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1MnxnmvRVmyJO
mobile.twitter.com/al7oot55/status/906988650981928960/video/1
periscope.tv/w/1BdGYWAlOdExX
periscope.tv/w/1DXxyONgNBPGM
periscope.tv/w/1MnGnmvReLmKO
periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzOrDRXwGv
kctv5.com/story/36331651/watch-the-looting-has-already-begun-in-fort-lauderdale
periscope.tv/w/1BdGYWAamQvxX
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqwoNglYJb
periscope.tv/w/1YpKkmvOblmJj?q=irma
periscope.tv/w/1zqKVRayzlpKB
periscope.tv/w/1zqJVRayVqMJB
goes-r.gov/multimedia/dataAndImageryImages.html
twitter.com/jswilliams1962/status/906955572678885376
hint.fm/wind/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/developing-swat-standoff-armed-looters-sporting-goods-store-orlando/
breaking911.com/breaking-swat-standoff-sporting-goods-store-florida-looters-barricaded-loaded-stolen-guns/
twitter.com/NWSJacksonville
miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article172469001.html
philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/wall-street-journal-writer-joseph-rago-found-dead-in-his-apartment-20170722.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T4xVM00WcoA
youtube.com/watch?v=34wWLUay840
youtube.com/watch?v=30mf3t-0Ak8
youtube.com/watch?v=FSs6RTouCso
infowars.com/alex-jones-was-right-air-force-dispatches-chemtrail-aircraft-to-minimize-harvey/
archive.fo/0GtSy
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/14194/usaf-has-dispatched-its-air-sprayer-c-130s-to-texas-in-response-to-hurricane-harvey
archive.fo/Rn5vZ
youtube.com/watch?v=V1u42_UnhE0
facebook.com/barstoolsports/videos/10155793921182502/
youtube.com/watch?v=howWtuosiFM
youtube.com/watch?v=VfTRVWA1ZuE
youtube.com/watch?v=y_7WTfoWOMo&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=W3QvYjZgBD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Currently live:
pscp.tv/w/1ZkJzOrMyNXxv
periscope.tv/w/1DXGyOaWrbgxM

F

The manatees do not deserve to suffer. They are innocent animals

This is the price to pay for memeing Irma up.

sea/lolcow/ rekt edition
F

JEFF IS LIVE AGAIN
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1MnGnmvYgmjKO?

Out of context, these headlines are great.

What car is Jeff driving? That thing is a beast.

We saw it from the outside earlier, some kind of SUV. Probably foreign.

Ford Stormpiercer

Press F to pay respect to the frogs.

F

Irma is draining manatees of life force to sustain her THICCness

Jeff Feed - Every time I turn off the hearts the feed locks-up. Pee-Scope Sucks

Same here

Been comfy watching the news and playing vidya in bed with my sleeping sis from West Palm for hours now. Glad it's calming down before it hits me

If that's Irma she's disgusting, frankly. Give me back the manatees.

F

How do you turn that filth off? Christ they're making me lose my shit.

double dubs confirms.

Oh shit. Double dubs!

Press H to disable hearts and comments.

DROWNED NIGGER TIME

Doesn't help the quality of the feed. Apparently heartsies & yakking takes priority over transmission.

T H I C C

Irma needs lube confirmed by Jeff.

Welcome to Twitter.

Apparently mobile internet sucks during a hurricane.

my name Jeff

Definitely more stable if you don't remove the eye cancer. I'll guess the same retard behind the hearts is also responsible for the lack of volume control on the ui.

Refresh to get the volume control to appear

I don't get and improvement or degradation with or without them. You are seeing placebo effect.

i want more volume control than mute, stupid niggers still haven't implemented it

Jeff wants to lube up Irma?

You are a retard if you think the hearts and comments take more than 1kb/s. If the streamer's connection sucks the stream lags, duh.

Periscope has no volume control.
2nd eyewall coming soon periscope.tv/w/1DXGyOaWrbgxM

It's not about what I think.

But user, you control volume with your phone! Don't tell me you aren't watching via the official Periscopeâ„¢ app?

No wonder why Jewtube rules the world. Everything else is a shit show.

I watched several other feeds that were much more stable, with worse (seemingly) conditions. They were hosted on either Youtube or Facebook. I have no accounts on any of these platforms, so am just giving my evaluation of them. Periscope definitely was the worst.

CAT 2 now

Dubs confirm she is feeding on the souls of manatees.

Could be how his computer is handling the RAM load.

Also, who's ready for the meatyr that's gonna hit after this?

Any looting/Chimping yet?

Wew lads what happened during the past 6 or so hours? How far in is the storm?

No, it's not a rock. It's the capcha software realizing via the doppler systems that Irma is descending in category. He wants her "meatyr" and, more aptly, THICCer.

Wow, you are a very experienced streamwatcherâ„¢.
If the connection is good, Periscope streams are just fine. If the connection is bad, Facebook and Youtube streams will go down, as seen many times since yesterday.
It doesn't depend on weather conditions but on how many cell towers are left working and how many users are overloading the cell network. Are you 13?

Yes.

They even have a princess.

Miami is getting hit with storm surges and cranes are falling. Other than that, we know almost nothing of destruction aside from downed trees.

Niggers hit a shoe store in Fort Lauderdale

Made landfall in Naples, Jeff is in the eye of the storm.

8ch.net/pol/res/10584678.html

F

It's ogre

FOX said help mission is flying to the Keys, humanitarian crisis.

She's a big girl.

We still have Jose.

Cool. I can't believe people were so stupid as to stay there and try to weather Irma out.

Tampa webcam
earthcam.com/usa/florida/miamiandthebeaches/?cam=tampaskan

why does the media and government keep discrediting itself? this storm isnt going to be near as bad as they made out, its not happening. just another hurricane.

look at all those (((white))) people.

Just means it's dumped all that energy straight into the entirety of florida.

Lurk 10 years before posting.

>Tfw the dogs have more legit titles than half the (((people))) on that list.

hope Aydan isnt dead…

The initial computer models didn't think it would be hugging Cuba like it did. It lost a lot of power because it lingered down there too long.

Not at all happy about Manatees being at risk. This wasn’t part of the deal.

Also what did my capture mean by this?

Well, they got some shoes, that will surely help them survive an environmental emergency.

the jews did this. clearly promoting race mixing.

If he's going to be nigger enough not to read the catalog I'm not going to be arsed to bother replying properly user.

It means fap to dead manatees

Close proximity to eye path without power and under tornado watch until 1am with frequent gusting winds. Pretty comfy tbh. AMA.

Are you ready to shoot looters?

Are you big guy enough to stream for us?

Cape Coral getting eyewall soon
periscope.tv/w/1mnxemvylbvxX?q=irma

JEFF IS LIVE AGAIN:
pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmvRVmyJO

I'm carrying my Glock 43 and have my ar-15 on standby.

I would but I need to conserve battery power

How grotesque of you. Manatees are decent creatures.

What even is this post?

do you not have a portable batterypack?

No he's not.

Yes he is you faggot. He just pointed to the eye wall in the distance.

pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmvRVmyJO
pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmvRVmyJO
pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmvRVmyJO
pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmvRVmyJO
pscp.tv/w/1MnxnmvRVmyJO

Oops, nevermind, user. I checked the older stream URL…

Actually yeah but the cellular tower bandwidth (??) seems strained. Took like 5 minutes to upload that radar screenshot. I'll keep y'all posted as time goes on though. We're expecting the real fun to begin after sundown.

Bonita Springs, close to eyewall
periscope.tv/w/1OwxWokaRZqxQ

Alright.

Go fuck yourself; manatees did nothing wrong. Degenerate.

Yes, but Periscope is usually shittier than other services, even in good conditions. Though Facebook is usually just as shitty.

:^)

(checked)
fair enough user stay safe

The manatee will be fine as soon as the water comes back in. Calm down and TITS OR GTFO.

Yes hence the rebranding to Perishit that has been seen posted for more than a year. The whole platform in general is shit and no amount of PR on your part will change that.

Face it, we have no decent livestreaming service.

Somebody should be out there helping them. I’d do it if I were local.

UStream?

Maybe even livestream, too bad they lost their userbase when Facefuck and Shitter got big.

That's a 2,000 pound sea mammal that can crush you with its tail, sitting on the ocean bed in an area where the water is about to come back in with a fury.

That does make sense; but why is Periscope always the worst? I watched people who had simultaneous streams, ie. Facebook, YouTube, etc.and periscope SUCKED! Are you shilling for Periscope?

Actually they died because the had a poor site redesign and then Twitch showed up and took away the gamers.

Heh, they are Big Guys.

We decided to cut some panels out in the pool screen. It allows better wind flow to reduce structural strain on the pool cage. Better to pay for a ruined screen than an entire structure.

ustream was great, app worked perfectly fine. everyone dropped off it hard. maybe because it was used in gaza? comfy times watching the kikes flattening all those apartment blocks with anons

Oughta cut the top off too so it's not flapping around.

Is it working, wouldnt that just create an updraft?

I hate the eyecancer too. Youtube, Facebook and Periscope are all jewish companies.

I see, never was into gaming streams but more into camwhores, for which Periscope is actually still the best option. Also they have the largest userbase for this kind of happenings, see periscope.tv/search?q=irma

it's cut out on the opposite side as well to create a proper wind tunnel. May cut the top off if needed.

Hope that works for you lad.

The fuck? Why do you think I have tits? And manatees are aquatic mammals, they need water to live fucker.

Only femanons or faggots would care so much about some sea cows they have no connection with.

They're neat critters. If you run a hose on a dock they'll come up to drink the fresh water and let you pet them, just don't put your hand between it and the dock unless you want to lose it. They freak out if you startle them.

Because you're triggered like a little bitch. The water is already back and the manatee has already swum off. They're not going to die from sitting on land for an hour.

AHH!! The trees are attacking Jeff!!!

Jeff's got pine needles in his dik now.

JUST FUCK MY POOL UP FAM

As a child my father brought me to the waters near the power plant. The plant made the waters warm and attracted dozens of manatees. Watching the little grey blobs float around gently was one of my earliest memories. I love those animals.

Fair enough. Stay safe, user. At least take pictures

Hey guys I broke into a closed liquor store and just woke up. What happened to the Cat6 storm I was expecting?

Jeff says the Back Black nigger wall is about to hit him.

There's no such thing as a Cat 6, go back to sleep.

Nigs looted it

My flanks are crumbling.

Yeah, when my kiddo gets older I'm looking forward to showing him the manatees.

Go home nigger, you're drunk and came to the wrong neighborhood.

One of those other Periscopes went down for a minute as he moved inside, back up now:

periscope.tv/w/1kvJpjOPqVoKE

Nevermind, he killed it for some reason.

Holy shit, Jeff was almost killed last year by a Methhead that tried to strangle him?

Yeah, caught that too. No brakes for degenerates.

Back up again, but his mic has an obnoxious buzzing sound:

POWER OUTAGE INFO

If you want data on power outages than use these as they are far superior to any third-party shit site floating around.

fplmaps.com/

tampaelectric.com/residential/outages/outagemap/

duke-energy.com/outages/current-outages-m

lakelandelectric.com/emergency-information-center

Additionally, straight from the TECO website:

POWER OUTAGE INFO

checked and keked

Checked, eyewall coming into Cape Coral.

It's almost there and it's still pretty calm. Irma is disappointing us.

It'll get worse before it gets better.

Is the Manatee harvest underway yet? I hear those things can be rendered from lamp oil.

Nah they will be fully hit: livewxradar.com/

checked

Jeff's stream is super unstable right now.

What OS are you running where you do not have individual control over each audio source?

This is the truth.

a tornado

Manatees are not formed from lamp oil

He smoked meth during that time he was gone, that druggie had good shit.

Very heavy but calm rain in North Central, so far. Shame the camera can't capture the density of it. It's comfy, but I'm hoping something more interesting happens.

periscope.tv/stormmapping/1jMKgPvgOrAGL? = AT&T
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1MnxnmvRVmyJO = Verizon
Per streamer comments

Is it even possible to do a distributed livestream, or will that type of service always require a central server system?

Both of those companies are cancer, but at least AT&T has a good connection for its cancer.

i know how to do that myself, but not implementing it is just sloppy design

Yes, but they're 2,000 lb sea mammals that just want to be left alone. Sound familiar?

The point being that if that user tried to "help it", he'd die.

The manatees are fine. The water is already back and they're not going to die from a few hours on land during a rainstorm. Still waiting on those tits, though.

Big if true
mobile.twitter.com/al7oot55/status/906988650981928960/video/1

2nd eyewall moving into Naples
periscope.tv/w/1BdGYWAlOdExX

now your pool filter is going to be filled with the corpses of dead geckos

The tweet that comes from is in Arabic?

gnarly

I didn't even think about the fucking geckos. F.

shopped

White people saving the day. Again.

Is that a giant turtle obscured by the clouds and mist?

What a bunch of plonkers

2 hours from now gonna be epic..!

Looting all over ft Lauderdale.
The usual suspects behind it.

Jose don't want to land anywhere

Old tweet, video was posted in last thread and this thread.

The only beaner that respects borders.

Pottery

Y'all niggas ain't from no florida. Thems anoles, not geckos. Geckos are the ones what sells you flood insurance n sheet.
Sorry, 'tism triggered.

And as a reward, they all washed out to sea, never to be seen again.

F

Seriously though if the sea is receding, it will be back, and it will be angry. Run away.

Good for them.

worth

I had some anole friends in our garden before Harvey. Hope they made it.

How'd you get your tab bar on the right? I like it and want to try it

periscope.tv/w/1DXxyONgNBPGM

kek

When I was a kid, I tried to start a lizard eugenics program by catching the biggest ones and trying to breed them together. I couldn't figure out why I could never get them to breed until years later.

The big ones are all male. Instead of creating super lizards I was turning them prison gay.

Polite sage for off topic.

Niggers looting niggerballer shoes during a natural disaster. The gibsmedat gene is real.

Was to

Tornado Warnings

Eyewall almost in Cape Coral
Then going to Ft Myers
periscope.tv/w/1MnGnmvReLmKO
Track it
livewxradar.com/

Steve is best meme.

nigs going to nog

U filthy Animal

I found a new hatch anole the other month. He was barely bigger than a dime. Wanted to raise and breed him for fun.

On another note, Jose has autism or something.

More fort Lauderdale looting.

K-kawaii

It's going straight for NYC and Washington according to the (((models))).

Sheeeiit skins

Spotted the psychopath. It is natural for mentally healthy Europeans to care about animals. Little known fact, the modern environmental movement has its roots in NatSoc Germany, although it's now been co-opted by communists to be used for political purposes like "global warming" and shit like that. White people still care about our environment and the animals living in it though. Especially harmless pudge balls like manatees.

Correction, photo could be of Katrina looting. Can't be bothered to check at the moment.

East central florida here. Near the space center. getting 40 Mph

this is what niggers do

Time for some 12ga birdshot AKA nigger chasers

periscope it.

God damn, spoiler that shit

rationalize your faggotry anyway you please that makes you more comfortable with being a flaming faggot but it won't fly here, faggot

>>>/mars/

This is Katrina footage according to reverse search. Also Fort Lauderdale has no Freestyle store.

IRMA LOOT CREW!

Hitler was a vegetarian and a drug addict. Without his cocaine decisions my country (Germany) would have had a chance. Teach yourself, kid.
Those sea cows are important only to petafags and DNC-voters.

Nice trips, but if you're after big buck niggers, you need some buckshot.

Birdshot makes a big superficial wound.

Someone better get to baking some fresh bread, this one is about to fill up.

fuck off half chan.

pants up don't loot

Empathy is one of the many traits separating the white man from niggers. Being without empathy for Other beings is how niggers and mudslimes live.

Spotted the nigger mentality.

The point being that he was going to get a ton of replies with that bait, not that I don't know the threads here go to 600. That's bait as well, for the autists with no sense of humor.

They genuinely target ‘sneaker’ shops. It isn’t even what a European would consider a criminal mindset; it is just a flat out lack of self-control and risk awareness. Yes it is criminal but it is mostly stupid, why would you commit a felony crime for a pair of cheap footwear? Why would you specifically choose to do so in a busy area with lots of witnesses and likely closed circuit surveillance? Why would do this without obscuring your face and why would you drive to the literal scene of the crime in your vehicle with its plates visible? For a pair of cheap shoes!

I can understand that some people are criminals, that’s who they are, it is wrong but it is a fact. I can understand that someone who has decided to be a villain may use natural disaster as an opportunity. I can understand that they might scope out an antique store tucked away somewhere quiet. Spend some time gaining access and make away with tens of thousands of dollars of easily fenced goods. The risk/ reward ratio makes some sense BUT to loot a store during a hurricane in a high traffic area for a pair of shoes? This is difference species level stupidity.

Honestly bro, I just made some banana bread. Fresh for you,user.

Nigger "chasers" just like rock salt used years ago. Read a book.

keep telling yourself that but I'd rather white people were more hardcore like they used to be in the 17 and 18 hundreds. Your one saving grace is, I bet your great grandfather wasn't nearly half the pussy you are.

Eyewall in Ft Myers
periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzOrDRXwGv

The Chimps are Out and Looting.

kctv5.com/story/36331651/watch-the-looting-has-already-begun-in-fort-lauderdale

Can someone put Michele Moore"s head on a manatee.

Don't you have some kike cock to suck or something?

You are correct, don’t let these edge-tier autists convince you otherwise. Compassion for the natural world is one of our greatest unique features as a people.

Shield wall in Vikings

Do not make me imagine that hambeast as a woman.

Here you go;

They're niggers, user.

Anonymous always delivers.

top kek

Marco Island
periscope.tv/w/1BdGYWAamQvxX
Naples damage report
periscope.tv/w/1lPKqwoNglYJb

It will never cease to baffle me. Why would you throw your life away for a pair or two of cheap shoes? Helping people during a natural disaster is so much more rewarding. Gaining a sense of self worth and experiencing camaraderie is priceless. I can understand why people would exchange that for a big pay day but for some fucking shoes with a probable custodial sentence attached?

might exchange*

Brevard day here. She has heard my bitching and graced me with her presence. Multiple confirmed tornados. Wind gusts are approaching, if not exceeding 100mph. And best of all! The alligator invested drainage pond behind my folks place has more than halved its distance to the house. Family members are starting to squabble over whether or not the flood insurance is in good standing. This chaos is enormously satisfying. Thank you IRMA GIRL SHAKE ME ALL NIGHT LONG

i mean, if its going to be trash, it better go into the garbage when you think about it.

>periscope.tv/w/1lPKqwoNglYJb

No flood at all in Naples, WTF Irma?!

Irma is moving north rapidly now.

she did do a strong 90.

Your oldfaggotry is showing.

Wash your bloody mouth out with soap, user. This is one of the worst posts I have ever seen on Holla Forums.

Irma spotted the looters and is now beating feet to the suburbs

THE POWER IS REALLY STRUGGLINGG NOW COMMUNICATIONS BLACKOUT IMMINENT ILL SEE YOU LADS ON THE OTHER SIDE FUCKING SHADILAY

agrees with this user, some of you fuckers are whiny little bitches. dont try and get excited for a happening that has the potential to kill and destroy without taking into account shit like this. unless youre ready to always brace everything that comes with a happening i expect you to never post again (not the user im replying to mind you). you bitches are worse than people who care about pandas.

I think a gut level understanding of the way that the H. Erectus mind works would be nearly unachievable for any member of H. Sapiens. You'd probably have to pull a Jane Goodall and live among them in the concrete jungle for years before you'd truly understand why they do what they do.

For the rest of us: it's because they're niggers.

Godspeed user aim for the looters

Film your death don't be selfish

zyklon B soap?

Dat first vid tho.

Holy shit. Hope they have some stairs to go up.

good way to find out if you have any drafts in your house I suppose

Looks like Irma isn't that bad, Naples is basically intact.

That won't redeem you. Explain that awful fucking post now.

Orlando here, lights are flickering, outage coming soon. Only got rain and winds so far, no tornados or lightning thankfully.

listen, the garbage chimps are doing their job.
let them loot.

It's a business in Miami from what I understand.

Tampanon here, power surge not too long ago, Irma being an erratic whore even at cat 2

are you new here?

Sending positive energy your way, user.

6 million people evacuated from the state, tens of million incurred in emergency traveling expenses, 60,000 in shelters, storm is a non-event, priceless

RT Broadcast…..shit isnt calm thats for sure.

periscope.tv/w/1YpKkmvOblmJj?q=irma

no NOAA update yet?

Someone should open a door and sweep the water off the floor outside

Power's officially out. This laptop and phone will only last for so long. It's been real, lads.

Translation:

very nice dubs with very nice news.

I mean.
Not

what are you going off about? Im calling this faggot out for rationalizing why niggers are looting. So your defending them too?

This thread is about Irma though.

that is irma.

Watch the nigs.
Finish the ice cream and beer before it warms

Ft Myers in the eye now
periscope.tv/w/1zqKVRayzlpKB (just went down)
More Naples damage report
periscope.tv/w/1zqJVRayVqMJB

No, I'm not. I clicked the wrong ID thing, dammit. Don't let the faggot off the hook, though.

(checked)
do it irma

ill check your dubs, but remind you to proof read every post

That's the 11AM update you nigger.

Here is the 5PM.

That's 11am check the lower left

Stay safe. Remember you can charge your mobile phone via your landline if needed.

Irma now at 150 mph and increasing intensity. Headed straight for Tampa before hooknosing to the Pulse Nightclub.
(See, I can do it too.)

Also, make sure all you anons keep an eye on the goes 16 satellite, go to live data.

sorry for the dis-info
here is real update for 5 PM, will return for the 8 pm update too.
bless

We need a woman beater to move Irma's ass up. 11am and 5pm look almost the same.

Live shot of Marco Island where trash cans are attempting a last minute evacuation

twitter.com/jswilliams1962/status/906955572678885376

Claims this is the first year that U.S.A. has had two Cat 4+ landfalls.
Somehow they are counting the Keys, but forgetting the years when hurricanes hit USVI, Guam, etc.

Who gives a fuck about Guam?

islandniggers and liberals

What is 2004 (Charley and Ivan)
What is 2005 (Rita, Katrina, and Wilma after Cat 5 status, dropped, and regrew)

They hype over nothing

a true nothing hurricane. minor flooding and some hurricane related wind damage. this is truly just a case of news stations hyping shit up for views and you retards are playing right into them. harvey was 100 times better than this and all it has going for it was fucking rain.

Deal.

Tampafag here. Power will probably go out soon. Stay safe fellow anons

Hope you have mechanical traps set up, so the niggers can't get in when the power goes out.
t. TampaLootCrewWarningSystem

wind is oddly satisfying
hint.fm/wind/

Booby traps will get you into serious legal trouble. (((They))) say it's to protect cops and firefighters.

It's fuggin' habbenin'. May be a direct hit. Time to get comfy.

filter king just said
"I covered up the looting!! FUCK YOU" then they showed looting footage lel

its called Jose, and hes got the East Coast number too.

hey guys! kill yourself.
News stations are not hyping shit, WE are hyping shit. Faggot
If anything MSM, they are under representing its danger of it.

Orlando?

Im in Punta Gorda and still got power. It flickers every now and then, but it's holding.

I'm hunkered down at the blue target mark.

Hello fellow Merlbourne user, your power flashing too?

Any news from that corner? Family evacuated from there, and I heard the water is missing from the harbors.

disregard this post - OP

Again, I'm at the blue target mark. Melbourne is only the radar I'm using. Melbourne is a lovely city though. Trump country.

Nice build quality. They have frikkin bulkheads for doors. The doors in your house will never hold that back.

FL building code, especially in Miami is no joke.

Still have power in West Orlando. Wind has picked up a bit, lots of rain. Some branches down it the only damage.

Waiting on Pine Hills chimpout, fingers crossed

sad, but as we all know, the flooding will be the big fun. Tampa is apparently very unprepared for a big flood, so I hope this fat bitch sits her ass on Tampa for a day

Suspects inside Academy Sports near Mall at Millenia - swat standoff. Suspects said to be targeting guns - per OPD

Nigs are now planning disaster heist

I was here durin Charley and so far it's been bretty weaksauce compared to it, heck news is sayin it's a CAT 2 now. Ya water got sucked out from Charlotte Harbor.

BULLETIN: SWAT in standoff at Sporting Goods store in Florida. Looters barricaded inside with loaded stolen guns.

From a fb friend - no source atm

Fucking around with the OPD is a great way to get killed; especially if guns are involved.

Godspeed, OPD SWAT.

Family in Central FL sent me a few pics of the backyard fence being totally blown the fuck over. Internet's out but power's still up; thanks Road Runner.

The wrath of God is truly coming down on the degenerate burgers.

that bitch Irma

I wish it'd stop over in DC and flatten the DNC offices. GOP too; fuck it.

Also, did Mar a'Lago escape unscathed? I remember the libs jerking off over the idea that it'd wreck the place as some sort of retarded divine retribution against Trump.

dubs confirm. diversity strikes again

northern NJ user here, Jose-san please wipe out the jews

what I can't understand is why the storm keeps draining water from beaches and harbors yet it's weakening? wouldn't picking up water mean it's strengthening?

anyone have the link to the gas station stream?
i want to see how it turned out

Make it so.

Temperature is also a factor, water and air temps.

checked once again. jew york is next

that eye is gaining definition again. Does Irma have a trick up her sleeve?

Holy shit the hurricane is right inside Florida now?

Racewar happening in St Martin

Same for Charley. hopefully water doesnt screw us this time around.

Neighbor's pine tree fell in my back yard, missed the house by a few feet. Will post pic tomorrow, too dark out now and no outdoor light

Stay safe, user.

What a garbage fucking website

Where do you live? Tampa here.

Kek guided that tree to not hit your shit. Keep your shit together user

Seminole county here. We've had some flickering, but my house still has power. Our internet has actually been going in and out, so I'm reduced to phone posting.

Where you at user?

Those links died a while ago hah.

Vero, east coast

huh. didnt notice that. took a closer look.
By my estimates, the eye is now completely over land.
Notice how pic related shows land mass on either side of the eye.
that means it moved about 50 miles east.

its happening.

Kek & Heh sent us storms, we mustn't be ungrateful. They may not be destroying as much as we'd desired, but trust in our Ogdoad.
Pic is irma's current eye. it is very strange. you can see the new eye wall forming.

pic related

HAS JEFF SURVIVED?

meme it lads

when a storm weakens it's losing water right? so why is she gaining water?

checked

new eye wall??

Anons in FL, find the NWS for your area - they are posting tornado warnings any time a tornado comes on radar. If there's one for your area, get to the most secure spot you can find.

Breaking: Joseph Rago, who was investigating Hillary Clinton, found murdered in NY apartment. #SundayMorning

Well user, just look at the size of her!

still one in Orange Co I think. It's getting very windy in West Orando.

F

Sauce is required for this, user. Now.

It's getting bigger, less focused. The water has more space to fit.

SWAT STANDOFF UNDERWAY IN ORLANDO, LOOTERS BROKE INTO SPORTING GOODS STORE, WEAPONS STOLEN

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/developing-swat-standoff-armed-looters-sporting-goods-store-orlando/

breaking911.com/breaking-swat-standoff-sporting-goods-store-florida-looters-barricaded-loaded-stolen-guns/

Here's the one for NEFL: twitter.com/NWSJacksonville

I know at least one user mentioned they were in St. Johns which just had a tornado watch a few minutes ago.

great link m8

ch-checked

Niggers nigging

Source: miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article172469001.html

The version with audio was too big for here, so I just ripped the video feed.

philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/wall-street-journal-writer-joseph-rago-found-dead-in-his-apartment-20170722.html

they kind of asked for it

(checked)
wew big girl

Hillary Clinton has a higher body count the Irma

This hurricane is weak shit. Only South Florida got fucked. I contacted my family in Highlands County (part of where Irma is supposed to be the strongest) and they said that they haven't lost power yet.

Something else we forgot a lot of water has been dropped on land a;ready.

No. The only thing weak around here is your shilling, nigger.

wouldnt the water be back already then?
as in, not the same water, but would have re-displaced already?

a little bit more NW, and her southern flank feeds will stop being slowed down over Cuba.
She's moving an impressive volume of air.

>miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article172469001.html

looks like their out racially profiling

of course

Central NJ fag here, blow away all the pajeets and kikes in LakeWood

Do you have a more direct link? I can't find that video on that page. I can make an audio version that fits.

The Caribbean sure does look like an inverted Mesopotamia.

Turns out the neighbor recorded a vid and put it on Facebook, I'll try to download it and post (on phone atm)

Nice boat.

WEEW Look at this beaut

F

she's taken a turn NW :) right into that lovely volume of water. good girl.

now the niggers are looting guns.

Happy KEKtember

Hail the HurriKANGZ

Tampa user here. Shits getting pretty fucking windy but i still have power and internet so for now it's fairly comfy. Expecting shit to go down in the next few hours though.

Be VERY careful user, this shit will hit you when it's very dark out.

West Orandofag here, just lost power. pretty windy, lots of down branches

Can confirm. Family in Lakeland, estimate the storm to hit them proper at 2:00am EST.

Be safe, Tampa-user.

this could be the last of your internet for AWHILE. use it wisely.

Porn?

already masterbated three times today, i'm secure with my choices

Then talk about how much you fucking despise these noggs shuffling around and stealing worthless shoes. Recite the fourteen words and check a few dubs's.

25 miles inland

I've got plenty of food/water/sources of light/protection. Unless this blows my house down i should be fine.

I choose to banepost and download touhou porn.

godspeed user, don't forget to report back when everything has passed.

Am I the first user to have to swim through a flooded street to avert catastrophe?

God Speed.

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS

There.

if things keep up or get any worse im going to hvae to relocate

Now they are looting homes.

Buckle up around 11:30 to midnight, thats when you'll most likely see the eye wall and possibly face 100+mph winds, just stay the fuck away from windows.

"Leave the MSM ALONE!"

I guarantee you all of these, ahem, "ethnic apparel" stores have nice insurance policies that just so happen to cover theft. This shit's a racket.

fug. this shit might be a happening for my poor living room

need video of this

Mike Bettes broadcasts Hurricane Irma Live as tornado tears down street behind him

youtube.com/watch?v=T4xVM00WcoA
youtube.com/watch?v=34wWLUay840
youtube.com/watch?v=30mf3t-0Ak8
youtube.com/watch?v=FSs6RTouCso

Anyone have any other videos of looting?

We need more THICK Hurricane Irma-chan art!

If only I was a drawfag

hey lads i have a request plox. I know tampa has earned its hurricaust but could you guys please meme your asses off for me? I need Irma to scoot that big booty over just a bit to the right. Not enought destruction in melbourne. Plox I have this new box of 00 3" magnum loads I want to try them out please meme for me i beg

Fucking leave and never come back.

Hey boys. If I don't make it to the DOTR, tell them I said "Hitler did nothing wrong."

tell you what, we'll send her west (left) so she can use that warm water to strengthen her winds and destroy Melbourne for you. Does that work for you? you'll not get a break, no eye to chill out in, just wanton destruction
praise Kek
heh

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE A GUD BOI HE JUS TRYNA GET HE LIFE ON TRACK

Bitch will spare niggland Tampa.

HE JUST WANNA FIN SHELTA FROM THE STORM

Looks like DOTR is coming to you brother.

My ears feel like they have to pop, like when you get high altitude in a jet. If I don't explode in a blast of glory soon I never will.

Chew some gum mate.

hey user, if you die, give the frog some good words for ol' user here.

good luck m80

Those are anoles.

Non-whites detected.

Jose is drunk as fuck. Even spic storms are blitzed out of their minds.

Pray it hits the Northeast like Sandy did

This thread was sorely lacking, possibly the first of the series that didn't have one in the OP.

Jose is drunk.

I can't possibly be the only one who sees the swastika there….

they're not sending their best

What if Jose is in a holding pattern waiting for Irma to clear her run before he begins his?

The frogs are fine. I’ve seen several they don’t give a fuck.

**the gas station at Yeehaw junction sells the mythical pina colada rip its

Those are anoles, some of the most vicious and aggressive little critters God ever created. I used to own a pair.

Huh so that's what those are, i have a ton living in my yard and i like em cause they eat ants. Hope the little buggers make it.

GET READY FOR THE CHEMDUMP

infowars.com/alex-jones-was-right-air-force-dispatches-chemtrail-aircraft-to-minimize-harvey/
archive.fo/0GtSy

thedrive.com/the-war-zone/14194/usaf-has-dispatched-its-air-sprayer-c-130s-to-texas-in-response-to-hurricane-harvey
archive.fo/Rn5vZ

(((alex jones)))

Want him to take every other drug, while he's at it?

It wasn't meant to be like this god damn it. I wanted dead niggers, NIGGERS.

It's been a nothing burger so far. Maybe things will heat up post-hurricane.

infowars why do you lie

she has that look in her eyes too.. steer clear lads this one lets niggers inside her

another stranded manatee :(

fucking quick buy it and then sue him for a bait and switch

reminds me of a man for some reason

im looking

looks like a jewess

I mean it wasnt entirely uneventful for me but this has been a complete let down. This massive hurricane irma death stor.. we used to have a name for this kinda shit back in the 80's… we called it rain.

(((weather))) with (((Laura Loomer)))

does have very distinct animal like qualities to her face. But theres a simple explanation for that shes a kike

Cmon user, they basically deified Trayvon Martin, a nigger who died while chimping out on a spic neighborhood watcher. Looting nigs is nothing, no violence is even involved.

checked

speak for yourself. An island in the Caribbean is now in a racial civil war.

hope the water rushes back in and kills these idiots

Darwin Awards for all

nbcnews.com/storyline/hurricane-irma/some-tampa-bay-unsure-what-expect-hurricane-irma-n800171

It's a shitty fucking island though, we don't have webcams or periscopes there to watch it all unfold. Apart from creating an expeditionary force into Antarctica, Holla Forums needs a mobile fast response HAPPENING chasers with satellite internet connection and ability to stream from anywhere.

be the change you wish to see, faggot.

And I'm saying that for all we know right now, just as many nigs are dead from looting. It's that right now, msm is too busy hyping this as the storm of the century and don't have time to concoct a narrative about every dead nig from Irma "wuz a gud boi who wuz goin 2 skool gettin his lyf on traaak."

Reporting in just to confirm: 00 buckshot required for nogs and ZOGs.

if you are in a bind and only have birdshot, make wax slugs, they are very effective and dump almost all of their energy on impact.

das racis

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I wish I had the dollarydoos to go to Antarctica, the price of a ticket per person is upwards of $10k.

better pic

best reply

exactly what i was thinking

dump free sneakers out here just before the water returns

THE SALT MUST FLOW

its nothing famalam. theres been literally nothing going on all the streams. the anchors are desperate for anything thats how pitiful this hurricane was.

LOL

i wonder how illegal it is to booby trap your house before you leave, probably highly illegal. could post warning signs everywhere though, with no traps, probably still illegal

i worked at a place where people keep breaking into i put a bear trap up i didn't get in trouble you will only get in trouble if they die it can be consider premeditated murders.

Dont worry, even cold jaded fucks like me paused for a moment and looked into its eyes, and felt bad that it got such a shit run at life.

I think he is dead for real. No update on his 'scope or twitter. No way a social media addict wouldn't have updated something by now.

OMF Best footage of Storm Chaser vs. Hurricane

to bad only 27sec

youtube.com/watch?v=V1u42_UnhE0

where one

Kek'd

Well? Gonna answer your door, or what?

Hurricane Irma Tornado

how bad are the riots? what areas are affected?

Nothing scares me more than extreme weather, I had nightmares as a kid about shit like that being right outside my window. Thats the only thing that ever scared me, tornados pretty much, dont know how that guy has the nuts to stand there video taping it… looks like it was just around the corner, pretty much in throwing distance.

Looters? They were simply incredibly interested in TMobile's offerings of no long term contracts.

what's nice is that all these niggers are going to get an extra $700 next welfare payday on their EBT cards because of the hurricane

Looks like it's still headed to Chiefland as a cat 1. Nothing has changed in the last two days, except it's a bit weaker than expected.

OY VEY

That's not hurricane looting.
That's normal weekend looting.

what are they going to do with all these phones anyway, t-mobile knows what phones are there, none of them will ever be able to be activated.

You should be gassed on the spot for such heresy.

They don't even hide it
>facebook.com/barstoolsports/videos/10155793921182502/

webm it faggot, I aint clicking no facebook link.

They most likely didn't get any phones. Those are normally locked up in a cage. They got some random cases and junk. The damage to the windows and doors probably cost more then the lost inventory.

EVACULATION

kek sounds like spics laughing in the background. Almost makes me sad to want them out, if anything they positively hate niggers more than whites.

Can anyone give me updated? Currently in my bathroom with no access to media

how do blacks afford cars like that when they can't even talk

gibs and dem programs

Welfare, selling drugs and theft

How do you have access to 8ch but not the internet at large?

The same way they afford houses they can't afford, user; predatory lending and no concept of 'I can't afford this so I shouldn't buy it.'

Hotspot that's kinda weak.

That user must be phone posting. I've been doing the same thing here in Seminole county, though i haven't fully lost power.

Looks like your Hurrichan waifu is dead. People won't even be talking about this in 5 days. You guys should have realized the media was exaggerating this storm to shill (((climate change))) a long time ago. Mods, please unsticky this and end the shame.

Still some potential for happenings, user.

If you wanted happenings then you all should have sent Kek your energy. He was signaling us to give him power in September. Instead you focused on a false idol named Hurrichan. You're all to blame for this failure.

Any TV news broadcasts certainly tried to scare the shit out of you so viewers would stay plopped in their seats. Of course, this also meant their info was also minutes behind the NWS updates were. Once you just get a raw feed of pure information with no sensationalism you tend to think more clearly in these situations.

Incredible

Fuck off, kike.

I just noticed theres no number plate

I'm in Tampa, it's fucking over. Didn't even loose power.

We should reupload the video if he disables comments. I'm thinking of uploading every single looter video on my channel.

checked and lol'd

Do it faggot.

feelin' it

have some nice frenchie shit i found on the megaweb

youtube.com/watch?v=howWtuosiFM

Reupload for when this guy cucks out.

reported

why are you even here faggot?

I'm just here for the WEBMs of mass destruction. Where are they?

(check'd)
Holy Destruction Incoming

I'm guessing you're boglin.

I'm just sitting here in Georgia waiting for this to be a thing. Should be right about this time, but it's just a little chilly and windy outside. Absolutely fuck all happened in the larger cities south of me where this has already passed. Griffin GA: "64 F scattered clouds" Incliment Weather warnings in LaGrange already expired or will be before 3:00 AM. Shit is supposed to be hitting the fan where I live riiiiiiight about now and I'm just like "Ok I'll put a hoodie on".

Went and bought dry goods and we loaded up the freezer with water for nothing except practice I guess.

Irma at 85 mph now.

No, he's right and you're the faggot. It's nigger tier to be shitty to animals and kike type suicidal to shit on the environment. But I guess such comments make you feel like a tough guy.

I expect a better happening today. Probably just have Kim acting like a douche though. Maybe some attention hungry mudslime in Europe will go for a joy ride through a shopping mall but that's about it.

checked

lol no i'm not bogin that was just the first thing i saw looking at it

Impressive, very nice

Fox News Host Fired, Son Dies Hours Later. Bolling Triggered Soros, Podesta, and Clintons

Caroline Heldman, The Accuser Of Eric Bolling, Just Issued The Following Statement

youtube.com/watch?v=VfTRVWA1ZuE

there's a thread for this

Said so well that you were blessed with Hitler quints.

Checking these checking dubs

Christcucks are called that for a fantastic reason.

Look at the diversity among the looters… truly "wrong doing" during events like this is not a cultural or racial thing, its just a "bad people/person" thing

I can't believe you fucking people. At least post the original photo.

"It's nigger tier to be shitty to animals and kike type suicidal to shit on the environment. But I guess such comments make you feel like a tough guy."

Spoken like Adolf himself

Those digits confirm don't be cruel to animals.

Es ist Neger-Tier, um zu tödlich zu sein, und Juden-Typ Selbstmord, um auf die Umwelt zu scheißen. Aber ich denke, solche Kommentare fühlen Sie sich wie ein harter Kerl.

More checking dubs… fucking hell Kek really wanted to make a point eh!

Spoken like a true natsoc, and i gree completely. A true righteous and technologicaly advanced society should be able to live in balance and cordiality with nature and its beauty.

Red pilling a lot of people, especially in my social circles with all the niggers looting on camera.

In Florida you dont need a license plate on the front of the car.

Seriously everyone, party is over. Irma was a dud. If Naples wasnt destroyed, the rest of Florida is fine. I talked to friends in Naples, theyre all just worried about storm surges at this point.

Irma really brings out the best in Floridians.

"What does a methhead due during a hurricane?" for $400, Alex.

He's just getting in touch with his Pagan roots.

This guy has the right idea. Challenge the forces of nature themselves, like our ancestors likely did.

Sure thing chrustcuck. Go worship your rabbi some more you pussy

Enjoy living in a cave, I prefer building a civilization than raging at a cloud like an ape.
He could be locked and loaded culling looting niggers legally at the mall, but being naked shouting at a cloud is better? Nigger-level attitude.

ROCK YOUR CURVES, IRMA GIRL
English isn't even my first language
I'm so proud
sage for slightly offtopic

How the hell do you know that they will be hit by (((tropical storm))) even before they are formed?

fag

They need those phones to feed their starving families?

I remember when I was a kid living in Florida one time it rained frogs because there was a tornado from a hurricane. It was pretty awesome but sad at the same time.

F

F

Where's the dead niggers? Because I was promised dead niggers

Raritan bay NJ user here, please wash away the spics

cap from last(?) thread

I wonder what circumstances robbed you of a sense of humor, user. Enjoy being a golemn by the hands of kikes you poor fool.

Oh the humanatee!

you are not understanding the mindset.
Imagine a dog, looking through glass at a juicy steak. It can go in and look at it, touch it, maybe even put it in its mouth, but while its master is around, it can't have the steak to eat.
And then the masters goes away, and the dog sees its chance.
Its going to take the steak.
I bet that every single one of those looters has been in those shops before, has looked and and built desire for the items they later steal. They all have their faces on CCTV footage prior to the storm. They lack frontal lobe development, they are literally sub human animals

fuck off back to halfchan, pirate faggot

First video is incredibly amazing.

Animals have more intelligence than them

After hearing about how Irma is the end all beall of storms nonstop for a week straight it hits at category 3 and now I wae up 24 hours later to find out it's not even a hurricane anymore.
Irma was not a happening.

I've been out of the loop. What category was it when it made landfall? What's the assessment of the damage in Miami, or are they still getting pounded?

cat 4 at landfall. services just getting into keys now. Miami mostly flooded, 3 cranes down. not a lot of damage overall. rekt cars/roofs. mostly just looting now

Even though it's not as intense from what I've seen as the one that just hit Texas? Gotta push that "oy vey climate change betta lose ya technology and pile into megacities goy" narrative I guess.

Kill yourself.

welp it's over. mods, unsticky this thread.

The captcha is nigger

Why bother?

Es ist Neger-haft, grausam zu Tieren zu sein und es ist Juden-artig selbstmörderisch, die Umwelt zu zerstören.

Reports of an order to seize weapons and ammo on the Virgin island from gov mapp

GAnig here, they canceled most of everything in the whole state until Wednesday. Right now it's just cold as hell and regular rainfall, it's not even windy. It wasn't even projected to hit Atlanta until 8 pm.
I suppose south ga will face more flooding and tornadoes though.

Not sure if you deserve those quints or if the quints deserve your post.

I imagine you're participating in pilfering it.

Andrew still GOAT

And I think next time around no one is going to evacuate.

They media and government over hyped this. People will tune them out next time

while I agree with you, I'll add that Hurricane Mathew last year received the most hype i have ever seen.
wont embed for some reason.
they were at max fear mongering, and this was before Trump was elected.

>youtube.com/watch?v=y_7WTfoWOMo&spfreload=10

Next time get rid of the url parameters you nigger.

forgive my ignorance, but i thought i had removed all parameters.
The link I posted is not, yes.

thanks user

Is Jose still drunk in the Atlantic?

Power went out last night and we got a bunch of debris in the back yard now. Nothing serious, no damage to the house just a days worth of cleaning up branches and leaves. Mediocre hurricane tbh unless you live in Miami

How real and/or possible are the claims of US Senate user that these Hurricanes were enhanced technologically to destroy Texas as political retaliation?

I hope no one ITT was dumb enough to evacuate. If you did Tyron is enjoying all the nice stuff you left for Loomis.

zero it's impossible to generate that much energy unless massive amounts of free energy is easily accessible

*lootmas
phoneposting fail

dont listen to shill. research for yourself. Only you can teach you.

I thought niggers fled from storms :^)

in case you are interested, here is a commonly referenced scinetific, peer reviewed research paper outline how it works and its possibility.

No Iron cross for you, then.

Kill yourself you larping loser.

Getting slammed in the panhandle right now. All night and early morning cat 1 winds. just recently went down to tropical storm. Tons of birds hanging out on my windows to avoid getting blown around lots of limbs down also. Wind is still whipping around pretty hard with steady rain.

No more rain here just the occasional sudden burst of strong winds

Remember to tell the grandkids you didn't have how you failed to act faggot.

Remember to tell your grandkids how Jamal rammed you in the ass in federal prison because you acted too early.

Like your shitposting you fucking nigger.

What part of "legal to shoot looters" don't you understand dubs digit IQ user?

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL YOU AUTISTS

There might still be nuclear material at the zion power plant, c'mon anonymoose this is the pertinent point :^)

What's Irma's final score?
How many kills?
How much damage it caused in course of it's existence?
The amount of post happening caused by nogs?

That was beyond a disappointment.
All that art and shitposting was for nothing.
I can see why my friend in Florida didn't leave his house.

DON'T SPEAK TOO SOON FOR THE WHEEL IS STILL TURNING
AND THERE IS NO TELLING WHO IT IS NAMING

You have to go back

F

My mom said this exact thing this morning.

This is why nobody likes fat girls

Did you let the birds inside?

F

RIP IRMA's ROCKING CURVES

Explain

The overhype from everyone from anons here to the MSM is honestly annoying as fuck. Climate change retards literally want massive amounts of people to die just so they're vindicated. Too bad it was a middle of the road cat 3 storm that came after an 11 year drought of landfalling storms. Once again real data BTFO of popsci crap. People here overhyped the storm to travel up the east coast and wipe out NYC. That never happens. They will always weaken and cause significantly less damage unless they combine with other storms which is extremely rare. As soon as a weather channel girl mentioned the collapse of the eye wall, I knew it was done. I think people in these threads must be 11 or younger, as they don't seem to remember the destruction of 2005s season, or 1998 for that matter.

no

People were mostly hyping it to rape Florida. Then Cuba weakened it somewhat. If it had remained cat5 and hit Miami it would have been pretty big.

Yeah, I live in Tampa and I don't live in zone A or B, so I didn't evacuate. It was a yuge nothingburger with looting on top.

What do you call the panhandle, Tallahassee?
I'm in eastern panhandle. I left my potted plants outside and they didn't even get knocked over.

teasing bitch all she did was lick the shaft

Estimated 840,000+ People Without Power in Atlanta and 2 Dead with Trees Falling on Their Houses.

It's a tragedy seeing our future shuttle pilots turn to looting to survive.

This guy must be from /K/

youtube.com/watch?v=W3QvYjZgBD4

>youtube.com/watch?v=W3QvYjZgBD4
lel. Irma-chan confirmed for best virtue-signaling sign language gubment news conferences hijackings.

How do I know when I am able to work if my work has no power? Is there a way to see which areas have power on? I don't want to bother everyday my boss I could get fired like that. I have power and my parents work has because they work tomorrow.

Look up who is the power company there and check their outage map.

FPL outage map is down for me

Yeah. It was a lesson on human psychology I guess. Minor damage here in Tampa in my neighborhood. Went on a walk this am after the storm and saw about ten felled trees which were already being taken apart by white makes with chainsaws.

Then I would show up expecting to work.

hmm i guess enough people reeeeeeeed for the thread to be unsticky?
too bad, because
AS THE WATER RECEDES
THE CHIMPING PROCEEDS
WHEN THE WINDS DIE DOWN
NIGGERS LOOT THE WHOLE TOWN
now is the time to listen to police scanners! i'll start trying to find them on broadcastify, if any florida anons survived can you post a list of FL counties/cities that were affected by the hurricane and/or towns that are vulnerable to niggershines in general.
i want to find some police scanners from georgia too, because they'll be getting hammered by the storm for a few days

I need to work because my parents are pushing disability or to be kicked out of the house
FUCK THE GOVERNMENT AND SOCIAL WORKERS LEAVE ME ALONE RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Hurricane Jose is busy
=GETTING SWOLE=

To re-clarify I have few years of working but because I have autism my parents want gibs and I want to work but if I go to my family, I'll be forced to get gibs and I am "too proud" for handouts.

NO WAY JOSE. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

We've got an autistic hurricane now.
>inb4 its going in circles to gain strength

Just post whatever you find

What if Jose is powering up like in those chinese cartoons

Has anyone talked about this yet?

where they were accepting people were caught killing everybody that was in there
lel

I would love to see CNN's hiring process. They hire the most daft mother fuckers you'll ever find in the business.

That drunk beaner Jose is spinning in circles out there. They have no idea which way he will start walking once he sobers up.

Probably in a wide sweep up from Georgia coast on upward toward NC if the spiral pattern holds

My prediction however, is that Trump will deport him back to Mexico before it reaches Virginia.

What
the
fuck?

Traffic is snarled on all the inbound interstates leading into FL. Today is the peak day, so it's basically worse than the lead up to landfall because that was spread out over days. This is all mostly packed together in just one or two days.

Will the nigs nigging on the highways for shortages of gas and food be properly reported in the Irma death toll counts?