There's no stopping Trump now

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/09/10/clinton-i-am-done-with-being-a-candidate/?utm_term=.81d577d77ffd

You can't belive how fucking happy i am

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4UYFy
archive.is/ljq5e
ppia.wikia.com/wiki/Adnan_Khashoggi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP, are you too a retarded slut?

That's sad, I was hoping she'd run again.

3rd time as a charm in losing? That would put every liberal into suicide. It'll be a shame not to see.

archive.is/4UYFy

She's definitely not to be believed (or ignored) under any circumstances, but she's been making noise about it for a while now. Apparently she plans to become a Methodist preacher.
archive.is/ljq5e

Do not believe her lies

He must be planning something that's going to add more scrutiny to the Congressional elections if that's the case.

/thread

No she's laying low until 2019 hoping for some PR revival

Want to buy a fucking bridge?

checkin them quads

We could have had WWIII with Russia. What a lost opportunity to start life over again as simple amoebas.

I still want to see her in prison.

Hillary is done, but the Clintons aren't over.
Don't get your hopes up, they will - at some point - try to run Chelsea.

Here's the important part about the Clintons… The globalist kikes just use them as a face for their agenda. They are just a brand and when that brand goes bankrupt, they just find another brand. For a while, the Clinton brand was successful because of the economic success of the US in the 90s. People yearned for Clinton during the latter Bush years because of the economy. That's where Hillary came in. She was a face for people who were nostalgic for the 1990s. After a few years of Bush, Clinton seemed breddy gud.
So what this all means is that the kikes just stopped buying stock in the Clinton brand. It's a multi-headed dragon and of course the kikes are now investing in the Obama brand with Michelle. This is also a shitty decision that the kikes will come to regret. This all stems from the fact that they have no good options at this point.
They will not run a white male again. If they run a nigger, it alienates the white and hispanic voters in this climate. If they run a FUCKING WHITE MALE, the niggers don't show up to vote. If they run a female, women generally aren't as interested as they should be and are still lethargic voters at best. It's actually not necessary to run a female to get the female vote and this is what the democratic party can not understand.
Barring them finding another magical negro (there isn't one), they won't be winning presidential elections for a long time.

When will the cancer leave?

Sure there is. Congress and the combined effort of Leftie judges are stopping nearly everything.

never gonna happen fam
Trump sleeps with Soros and all his children sleep with jews as well.
I wanted Trump to change the system….I thought he was a changed man, but his ties to his mentor Cohn and to Epstein run too deep (interesting how both those assholes were pedos….hell Cohn helped setup the pedo rings with the CIA).

Why is it that Holla Forums goes after the DNC pedos groups and ignores the GOP boy love groups? They are just as prevalent.

Clinton lost her chance to stop him 11 months ago you idiot.

The DNC told Shillary she's not running again. They know all the dirt on her. They know the pablum sucking masses have election fatigue and aren't interested right now. They know that will change if she runs again. The shit will come out. It will hit the fan. And every democrat candidate will get covered in it.

tl;dr: the DNC know Shillary is a liability not an asset and told her to GTFO.

Pretty much this. She's not sad about the defeat by Trump. She's more sad that her cronies have told her to get fucked.
But she still isn't sad, per se. She still has the Clinton Foundation, which is all she really needs. The phony money will still roll in from idiots who think she is some kind of philanthropist.

Mark my words. This nigger is gonna be the lefts number one choice against Trump in 2020. Hes literally the perfect candidate for them. He's black so he has got the nigger vote, He's young so he has the bernout vote and he's from one of the most leftwing stronghold states. He also loves to preach the same globalist/kike garbage that Hillary does.

Being a fellow NJ user I strongly advise Holla Forums to keep a close eye on him.

She's going to remember that on her death bed.

I never understood why this is a strong tactic. Ideally, you want to be a leftist from Texas or Florida in order to flip your home state. Leftists will win blue states with minimal effort. The idea is to get a freebie by being from that state.
Honestly, though, people hated Obama by the end of his second term. I'm not sure people want another nigger, tbh.
Booker and his family were being investigated by the FBI for taking a kickback and treating the Newark water treatment fund as a personal bank account. This guy is Kwame Kilpatrick all over again. Not to mention, he's actually really bad at answering political questions. If they run Booker, they'd be making the same mistake they did with Hillary… Promoting someone with a questionable record.
I predict they'll go with Kamala Harris.

I wouldn't be so quick to say they won't use a white male candidate. They thought they could win with Hillary because they had the majority (all?) of mainstream media behind them, plus the corporate and deep state element not to mention their success with Obama, so they were more inclined to take a risk on the candidate i.e., use a woman or some ethnic cunt. Now that they know not to get so cocky though, seems entirely possible their next candidate could be what they think is a safe option in terms of identity.

Actually it'll be interesting to see who they choose come the day, I think you could glean a lot regarding their strength and stability as a party based on what kind of candidate they go with.

Sage because this thread is a bit retarded.

Trump had lots of bad friends, but he didn't fuck kids and he's not that dirty. Just stuff like moving money for the CIA (Adnan Khashoggi). If he had been fucking kids, they would be blackmailing him with it. Instead, Comey tried to blackmail him with pissgate. He's not getting anything done because everyone else is blackmailed, and thus can be removed (Bannon). Trump is all alone, with no clean people to back him up, so he's trying to tread water and win minor victories like taking out ISIS and getting a slightly better deal on the debt ceiling than Paul Ryan the Freemason would have done. If he drains the swamp, the CIA shuts down the drug trade, and the international kikes swap the dollar for the yuan.

So… Wall Built, Non-whites out, Hillary in Prison, Obongo hung for treason, Federal Reserve aboilshed soon?

Khashoggi was involved in a lot of stuff. He might have been his own guy rather than CIA.
ppia.wikia.com/wiki/Adnan_Khashoggi

From that page:

Alwaleed bin Talal is another swampy name…

she always says shit like this, she's a liar. As long as she lives to see 2020 she'll run and blackmail the DNC into giving her the nomination again

legally came to usa
same as mexicunts
kekd

This. He is treading a fine line between pretend kike golem and the entire kiked world invading the USA. Burgers better be german material for when he goes 1488 or the USA would be damaged even further beyond repair and revival.

I use unvisit for most links.
shit sometimes I just post just the unvisit link.

One down, many more to go.

President Trump has the opportunity to appoint
50% of the Federal Judiciary

I watched that fuckface speak at some DNC event during the campaign and it was just anxiety-inducing. He was nervous but loud, while overdosing on antiperspirant, and shifting on his feet left/right like a crackhead. Trying to do some poor Obama impression. I didn't think he'd have much appeal outside of NJ and since I haven't heard his name in about a year I'd like to think that's holding true.

Quads confirm.

Hillary running again would be a gift
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

You're happy someone who already got destroyed once and doesn't have a chance in hell of beating Trump has decided not to run again?

This Obama clone is legit retarded and the burnout crowd isn't warmed up to him at all. He's the decaf version of Paul Ryan. A snake that will say anything to get votes and the lefts version of the alt-right can smell him.

Well, he just lost Florida. The jews in the insurance companies and charities are going to send Trump voters just enough aid money to help them move to Kentucky or some other nearby state that is irrelevant to Democrats and give Florida to shitskins.

easy way to D&C corey booker is trot out the hes half white card like progressives are already doing with progressive stack. "Why cant they have a darkness nigger in the white house" etc..

Remember when the cunt had to be dragged to a van like a sack of meat? She's cuddluing up to death himself as far as I see it. But even if she does cheat the reaper another 2 years she couldn't get a PR revival if she used Necromancy. More than she already does

I don't believe her. She is a liar and a murderer.
If it is true, it's nothing to do with her wishes,
it's simply that she alienated so many people
in the Democratic party that no one will support
her.
However, if she really has given up on running
for US president, her lifelong dream, she is
more dangerous than ever. She will not go
down without a fight. She is like those old, toothless tigers in India during the last days
of the British Raj, they were too slow and
old to chase deer etc, so they killed hundreds of humans.

Paraphrasing TS Eliot….

Who will rid us of this troublesome princess????

At this point I don't think there is a single person in the DNC , excluding interns, who does NOT have a questionable record. Additionally because the DNC was so incredibly fucking obvious in their civil war with bernie, most normies and lefties simply saw straight through their shit and will thus, never blindly trust another DNC candidate again.
So unless the DNC can bring back Jesus himself they have no viable candidate to run.

(checked)
But she already went down user, both figuratively and literally. At this point the only things keeping her going are the Dark Winds of Magic and her stubborn refusal to rot like a proper corpse

fucking spoiler that shit user, its worse than gore

This

Trump hasn't done a fucking thing for me. He's to magnanimous. His presidency has morphed into this "we're all americans" bullshit, even if they're illegals aliens and anti-american. Fucking cuck

Found the problem. Leftists are so fucking intellectually dishonest.

Of course, after everything that's been brought up about her, why would she try again?

All these fucking years on pol and all this depth of knowledge on the entire fucking internet.
And still retards come here, tell us voting will solve everything.

Yes, friend, polticians will save me. I am a helpless victim and ONLY VOTING WILL SAVE ME.
Fuck you buddy.

Unlike the presidential elections you can actually for pretty much anybody in the lower tier elections.

All Trump has to do is brand her as a major loser and she'll lose again. No one wants to vote for a loser who lost not once, but twice.

Trump will sink himself

Titanic was an insurance scam.

yahwehs chosen

WHAT

op is a faggot

If this were a functioning goverment she would be rembering it all the way to the gallows

NARRATIVE CRAFTING