Vita Piracy General #2

Lazily copy and pasted from the last thread:

WE WILL SAIL THE SEVEN SEAS, AND PIRATE THIS SHIT AS WE PLEASE. WITH A BLAST OF CANNON AND A SWIG OF THIS RUM, THIS IS THE LIFE FOR ME, YO-HO!

BUY A MOTHERFUCKIN' VITA/VITA TV BECAUSE PIRACY IS HERE

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00KVMHSUM

cartwheel.target.com/o/playstation-tv/-/70870

walmart.com/ip/Sony-PlayStation-TV-Game-Console-1-GB-Flash-Black/39403942

Also 'craigslist.com'

henkaku.xyz/

3.60 or bust

bitbucket.org/TheOfficialFloW/vitamin/downloads

pastebin.com/ywMSUa4m

pastebin.com/yERHXeNJ

reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/508e9e/megathread_all_vita_dumps/

THIS IS EASY SHIT, YOU COCKSUCKING LANDLUBBERS.

NOW. SET SAILS FOR WEEBSHIT, NEAR THE ISLES OF SAVINGS!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zNL6v
volafile.io/get/HIMdPx4Vw66kO/Bullet Girls.7z
pan.baidu.com/s/1i5dPcot
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=6_24&filter=0&term=vita
remar.se/daniel/strawberry.php
deepnight.net/
mega.nz/#!rMpGBTyD!jbIDLAzAb-5azeeA0b4k6yKEsLIfrBWJHqi83ef9raM
justpaste.it/xz3p
pastebin.com/rxbAyzf9
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46878
twitter.com/theflow0/status/772003947557126144
mega.nz/#!sUVCXBhZ!d8TT0c8Czwo13WFML1xf6CyFcqCPg7LAS-C-FmmE2ws
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=846516
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xy3ifzX7xUb3CXcCN7sXhpaDFX41NO5TeMnWOtT3-ns/edit?ts=57c54c60#gid=0
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=846664
henkaku.xyz/
github.com/henkaku/offline-installer/releases/tag/1.0
maxconsole.com/threads/wip-psvita-microsd-to-vita-memory-adapter.41972/
volafile.io/get/jzAUPh4Vw672Z/PCSE00208_FULLGAME_01.00_DJMAX_TECHNIKA_TUNE.VPK
volafile.io/r/HF33Go
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/511w1q/psa_stop_uploading_and_distributing_vitamin_11/
filescdn.com/omhlv491iz92
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/511uzv/updating_vkps_is_easy_and_tricky/
gbatemp.net/threads/installing-updates-dumped-with-vitamin-how.439907/#post-6652593
mega.nz/#!KEE3RQib!Wot_wbAN3h0XjDIc_P1su6t0JZ_gnNuewApopYFeNgo
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46982
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What good is piracy on a system with no games?

Archive of last thread: archive.is/zNL6v

Also, BulletGirls uploaded here: volafile.io/get/HIMdPx4Vw66kO/Bullet Girls.7z
Make sure to snag it, it expires in a few days.

I'll upload Shinobido 2 when I go to bed tonight.

good thing I noticed that auto-start system update option in the settings and turned that shit off before I did anything else, sneaky sneaky

Custom firmware means homebrew means emulators.

There is a dump for shinobido 2 on pspiso sadly it doesn't have dual audio. English only.
Did anyone try to dumb Gundam Extreme Vs. Force I want to play local against my bro since we have 2 vitas.

oh, well damn, nevermind then. I only have the English one as well. Thanks for the heads up at least

Strange, my save data for Bullet Girls disappeared or got deleted after I rebooted my system. Has this happened to anyone else?

Dumb question, how do I update pirated games?

Just noticed that "deleting" games from your system, whether it's a physical or not, seems to also delete the save. Anyone had this, or will I serve as a warning to others?

Odd, I haven't heard about that happening before.

I do know rebooting your system means you have to reinstall henkaku, but I wouldn't think that'd do something like that….

Like what? I'll go through my collection and see what I got

just tested it on my Vita….after a reboot the save is deleted….gonna check some other games now

Atelier Sophie and Meruru Plus load fine. Just Bullet Girls deletes the save.

QUICK, WHERE CAN I FIND A WORKING COPY OF GOBLET GROTTO

Gundam breaker 3 (even 2 it's ok)
toukiden
earth defence force

Others that i don't remember now. I'm searching the chart for games but i have the old one.

Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2016 was uploaded on Baidu
pan.baidu.com/s/1i5dPcot Password 95q7

That's a fun chibi baseball game, pretty popular one, has various story modes, with ability to manage a team or live a life of a pitcher/batter, who you can customize and even make a team full of chibi girls. It also has dating sim elements.

The problem on my end - download always ends up crashing around 600mb and downloads slow as hell. If anybody is up to reupload it somewhere, feel free to do that, thanks.

someone post the original picture. it makes me want to jam the pizza down her throat while fisting her with another slice. Then i want to lick it all up and eat out her pizza pussy.

Bump.
Also I forgot to put in op a link for Nyaa since they have some vita games.
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=6_24&filter=0&term=vita

Which Toukiden? I've seen Kiwami on PSPISO.
again, which EDF? There's two or three EDFs on Vita.

And I THINK someone already uploaded GB3 either on PSPISO or from plebbit

I keep forgetting about Nyaa, thanks user

it took this long to even have vita piracy at all, have a little patience user, go play something from your backlog while you wait.

you do have a backlog right

I'm retarded and I've been offline for the few past days when all this piracy stuff happened, so pls explain what >NOT decrypted means.
Can I install the games or not? Do I need to do use some app?

So all you need to install games is to get HENkaku? Or is that Vitamin thing only for dumping games
Is there a way to safely update after installing HEnkaku?

Oh hey, I have a digital code for Ukiyo no Roushi I got from buying Ukiyo no Shishi.
I don't think I'll ever use it since I'm too stubborn to change the psn account on my vita, so should I just post it here or via temp email for someone I know who will dump it?

Yes.
Yes
No, 3.61 patched the exploit HENkaku uses.

I see, thanks
I have one more retarded question though, how do i get the apk files over to the vita?
I cant seem to find any way to do it

FTP clients, like WinSCP or Filezillia.
Put any .vpk you want to install at the ux0 directory because that's your memory card.

Oh, also for it to work you need to got to molecular shell and press select while on the same wifi as the system your trying to connect to to see the host name/address and port number that you need to use.

Polite sage for double posting.

I'm trying to QCMA to update to 3.60 from 3.35 and my vita isn't connecting right.

This autoplay prompt comes up and I can't do shit with it. A minute later, my Vita tells me it can't connect to the PC.

Uninstall QMCA and delete the driver that came with it. Once you reninstall it, run QMCA first, then plug in your Vita.

Thanks for the info

However, ive been trying to transfer a game now, and i just keep getting "Critical file transfer error after transferring", sometimes with a "524 288 bytes in 1 second" added fter that
Anyone know what might cause this?

i am using Filezilla by the way

any of you know if third party usb cords work with the vita for plugging into pc?
I destroyed my vita cord a long time ago, i hae one of those multi use cords with vita, psp and mini usb cords, but it wont let me connect to my pc with it
am i doing something wrong or am i going senile and there's an adapter for the card or another port somewhere to plug into pc?

I use winscp, it seems to be more stable when transferring large files.

I have one of those too. It seems like multi cords don't let you transfer data, so I just do it via wifi. It takes longer, but it werks.

ah, how do i upload the games via wifi?
I have wifi setup and connected, but I am not sure where I should be dropping the vpks, or where i should click to download

I usually drop .vpk files in /ux0:/data/, proceed to install with henkaku and then delete them

My issue is figuring out how to drop the files, go through the content manager program?

then I spotted this. so what do I do to find the vita through winscp?

You need to use FTP, just download Filezilla and you're set.

still not seeing anything indicating the psv on filezilla i had filezilla and winscp both installed already
how do I detect the vita over my network?

Use Filezilla as an FTP program
run molecularShell and press "Select" to start FTP
connect to correct port/ip and transfer where this user says to:

or the root of /ux0

I do none of the above…

I backup my saves for my PSP games to my PC with QMCA….now I have saves to manipulate
I go to the PSP saves folder on my PC and pick a PSP save and back it up elsewhere (carnivores I use)
I copy the game.vpk file to that PSP save folder and delete the "secure.bin" file and rename the vpk file to "secure.bin"
I open content manager and copy the PSP save file back from that game through USB (10 times faster)
open molecularShell, go to the PSP save game folder (/ux0/pspemu/PSP/SAVEDATA/gameid)
rename file back to *.VPK, install and delete

Wait, is this for real?
I heard that henkaku only allowed emulators and PSP games.

oooooooooooooooooh, through molecular shell, thats the step i was missing, thanks user
i havn't even opened the shell itself yet

pro-tip: if you got the stock molecular shell you won't be able to see some of the partitions of the VITA, but still able to access them via FTP if you know their name
You can also just download a modded molecular shell that has direct access to all (most?) partitions, showing them both on the VITA and on the FTP client

I tried doing it with winscp, still didnt work

Getting the same blank autoplay prompt and the "could not connect to PC" error.

Should I have Content Manager Assistant installed or not?

No. only QCMA should be installed and running before you plug in the vita. you'll know QCMA is running when it shows up on your taskbar telling you how many items are in its database.

QCMA is running and my Vita is connected, but I keep getting this useless shit prompt.

The only other piece of advice I can offer is to update the QCMA's Vita driver. I believe that pops up when Sony's Vita driver installed to the system, so make sure that it's not there.

Did some digging online. Currently using zadig to fuck with the vita drivers after completely uninstalling QCMA and the related driver.

Which driver, specifically should I used to replace the current default one, which seems to be keeping my PC from fully recognizing the vita?
USB serial (CDC), WinUSB (v6.1.7600.16385), lubusb-win32 (v1.2.6.0), or libusbK (v3.0.7.0)?

so, should i add the entire folder for adventures of mana?
its an eboot with some other folders not a vpk

thanks got it working now

just noticed the same with moero chronicle and gundam breaker

guess those are the raw dumps not yet recompiled

That would be what you archive into a vpk. You can either upload the folders, or put them in an archive and upload that.

ah, so if i just drop the zip it should work just fine?

what about for moero and gundam? just zip up all the folders?

Under 1 archive, preferably, but yes, that should work.

Disgea 3 is so bad, holy fuck. Literally unplayable.

Will installing this fuck up my PSN account? Or should I make a new one?

That's always been the case with the Vita. The game and the saves are stored in the same bubble.

it's been a while since I've done that, but it helps to have the Vita plugged in while you're using zigzag so that the driver is recognized, iirc.

should i be renaming these vpks?

No. It's just an archive. The vita will only install vpks, but the format for transferring really doesn't matter. You can just change the extension to vpk before installing it.

ah, threw me an error either way, first rar, then vpk
tried with moero, gundam, and adventures of mana.

i used winrar to rar the archives, rard at the level where it splits to multiple folders, with exception of mana where i rar'd the pcxxxxx folder

I tested backing up muramasa with QCMA and deleting it, when I loaded it back on there was no save.

You mean the root? That's what you're supposed to do. You can change the extension after making the archive.

That's fine for uploading, but you won't be able to install that.

ah, alright, so explains that one, however the other two i rar'd at the root, no dice, both throw me an error immedietly

all vita games delete the save when you uninstall, it's how they try to get you to keep PS+ for cloud saves

After lots of trial and error, I think I've finally got it.

Now I need a mirror or something to the Henkaku website for further instructions, because I'm finally at 3.60

Open your browser and type in henkaku.xyz

Just figured that out. Thanks though.

Any special tips I need to know about FTP'ing stuff onto my vita? Or will QCMA allow me to get away with that?

just press select in molecular shell

Pretend I'm a retard I am and explain to me what that means.

open the icon that says molecular shell on it that was installed after you went to henkaku

press the button on your vita that says select

Alright. I'm in VitaShell 0.86
How do I use this to load games? I've gotten this far, which is a testament to how easy this is, but I'm not entirely sure where I dump my games, and how to do that through an FTP and so on.

doesn't matter where you put the games

just go into the shell and run the vpk wherever you put it

I'm feeling it.

Yes. you need to install henkaku to install them. You use Vitamin to dump them

Either use an Filezilla which transfers it over the network.

Or use QMCA to transfer it through usb.
You change the extension to .mp4 copy it over and just change the extension back to what it was.

Use QMCA to copy over through usb.

Just change the extension to .mp4, copy it over to the vita, and then change the extension back.

You bet your sweet ass it is.

Henkaky is the same as the 3ds'es homebrew channel. It's just a platform to run unauthorized software.

Because of us having the ability to run homebrew, someone made Vitamin, a homebrew program that dumps the installed titles on the vita.

You can use FTP to transfer the games but that's slow as fucking balls to transfer or, you could change the vpk extension to mp4 and use QMCA to transfer it to the vita.

Just use molecular shell to change the extension back to vpk.

Ohh it's gonna be in the 0xu/videos folder

It's like you enjoy wasting time.

I got QMCA working just enough to do the upgrade to 3.60 but I can't get it working for any kind of file transfers. I probably need to reformat all my shit anyways.

What's happening?

the henyaku site has DNS issue for me.

do henkaku before transferring files or it won't work at that firmware

…Are you trying to install them as .rar files or.vpk files?

You go. You go and play good game. You get it for free. go get good game:

remar.se/daniel/strawberry.php

This little indie fucker really needs more shit, Iji is still so damn good. Pic not related.

I'm on 3.60, Henkaku and molecular shell are both set up. I've got a game, but it's a series of folders and data.

QMCA is running, my vita is plugged in by USB. It's got a couple entries from games I wanted to backup off my memorystick, which I just reformatted. Hitting open folder does nothing. All other entries on the backup type dropdown are empty.

So, I'm assuming I need to get vitamin onto my vita along with the game folder, right?

Open Henkaku.xyz on your vita's browser once you have your vita on 3.60 firmware

Don't use QMCA to dump games. Just use Vitamin to dump them.

I appreciate all your help, but you really need to be clearer.

I'm assuming I should grab the Vitamin vpk and drop it in the PS Vita folder and transfer those onto my vita somehow (assuming QCMA actually works)?

Why even pirate, if you have free shit like this:

deepnight.net/

Absolutemadman, coding games in HAXE. For those who don't know haxe is an "abomination construct" between c++ and something like lua. It works for him, so we get to see really simple good coded effects. Just compare remar and this to any new indie release? Those high budjet indies didn't even try. This shit runs even on your old phone… lazy I know, pic.

That's pretty interesting but it's kind of baffling why you decided to unleash that autism in this thread in particular

What are you trying to do? Dump a game? Dump with Vitamin and transfer the files to your PC using Molecular Shell. Install a game? Get the vpk to your Vita through whatever means you want to, and install in Molecular shell.

Here's what you do.

Download and install FileZilla or whatever other ftp client you prefer if you don't allready have one installed.

Open molecular shell and press select. This will show what the vita's ip is just put the ip into the ftp client and connect.

copy over the vpk anywhere in the ux0:/ dir
I recommend you make a VPK folder in that dir.

Now just install the vpk in molecular shell.

Once Vitamen is installed, open it, and dump the game then just transfer back through ftp.

I have a 4gb card. What's that, 2 fucking games?

That is a really hurtful comment. I will never post on your board again. It's funny though because you seem to think that anything coding related is "autism", since haxe is actually very well known. You fit in nicely, no worries.

Cool, bye.

Got Molecular Shell running
Got the IP and port for the vita FTP
Put it into filezilla and it fails to connect every time.

is your screen active

Did anyone dump Gundam Extreme Vs Force yet?

Fug.
Yeah. It's active. Sitting here running right now.

your router might have a firewall

Try using vitashell it's a fork of molecular shell.

Any user got Muramasa Genroku Legends DLC?

i rar'd them, renamed them vpk, and added them

Got EU version + DLC, but no idea if the dump is legit. Haven't gotten around testing that shit yet.
Otherwise US DLC only dump would also be nice. Fuck Sony and their Region Free™ bullshit with a rake.

mega.nz/#!rMpGBTyD!jbIDLAzAb-5azeeA0b4k6yKEsLIfrBWJHqi83ef9raM

Either you're missing files, or the dump wasn't any good. What's in the archives?

adventures of mana is a pcse00905 folder, inside that is assets_psvita, sce_module, sce_pfs, sce_sys, and eboot.bin
no dice on either rar'ing all the folders or just rar'ing pcse00905, tried both

same story with moero chronicle

awesome dude, cool, so cool, bye.

Anyhow. This was a share thread of the NSA-kind right? So here is my latest sharable links. For lewd games only. This is so fucking hard now. every site wants my facebook address or no you are not wanted… Fuck them, and fucking nice:

justpaste.it/xz3p

Old lewd games.

Do you mean rar as in .rar, or are you using it as a generic term for putting them in an archive. IIRC it only works if you put it in a .zip.

i mean a literal .rar

ill give .zip a try

We went over this. Those files/folders are supposed to be at the root. Take them out of the PCSXXXXXX folder(but still have them in a vpk archive), and you should be able to *try* to install them. Whether or not it's successful is another story.

You will have to make another archive, btw.

HEY FUCKSTICK
THE PASTEBIN LINK FOR NOT DECRYPTED GAMES IS USELESS

YOU CANNOT DO THINGS WITH THEM

A lot of this info is useless because no one has put together a cohesive guide.

It's all scattered around the fucking internet in 90+ page threads and youtube videos and shit.

I appreciate the help that I've been getting in this thread, but I'm just taking a step back for a few weeks until someone gets their shit together and creates a comprehensible guide

FUCK IT
I'LL DO IT

GIMME LIKE FIVE

With that in mind, how do I update Muramasa Rebirth? I have the update in a zip file.

You should have at least these files, it's fine if you have others since it changes depending on the game. Select them all and add them to a ZIP file, nothing else will work right now. After it's done rename it from ZIP to VPK, then you can transfer it over and install it on your vita.

It should work fine if you put it in ux0:patch/, another thing you could try is replacing the files in the game install, but I dunno if that would work.

Vitamin dumps games. Molecular Shell manages files. Games are dumped in vita archives known as vpks. You have to install a vita game in such an archive.

Within said archive, you will find the game files, with an eboot.bin and a set of folders. These are the files that are unpacked and installed by Molecular Shell.

If you have the game archives already, simply transfer them to the Vita, select them in Molecular Shell, and install them with the button prompts.

If you are dumping the game for someone else to use, then take the resulting dumped files and archive them into a vpk. It is not necessary to place the files in additional folders after dumping them. You can just put them all in the same archive.

That's fine. You can just change the extension to vpk. It will work all the same.

Molecular Shell has a built in FTP server function. Press select, and it will tell you the information you need. Within an FTP client of your choice, enter the same information (host, user, password, port, etc), and you will connect to the Vita. Through the client, you can then copy, delete, and transfer files.

Alternatively, you can transfer files using QCMA. You can change the file extension of a vpk to mp4(video format compatible with the Vita), and transfer it to the Vita using QCMA. This is notably faster that FTP, especially if your internet speed sucks.

pastebin.com/rxbAyzf9
WAS THAT FIVE MINUTES
MAY'VE BEEN MORE
WHO CARES
HERE YOU GO FAGS, A GUIDE.

That makes an incredible amount of sense, thanks for the quick reply.

apparently all dumps are crap and will be nuked

I thought this may be the case for most dumps, but not all of them

yes, was just saying what was in those folders, and that i have indeed tried both. current try with a zip file, actually attempts to install unlike with .rar

the others gotta clear some hdd room first, holy shit how did i manage to fill 2tb???

interesting, mana has no data folder, moero has a lot of folders above where the folders and eboot in your pic are

going to try the folder with those items and none of the folders above for moero, will report back in a bit

Just change the extension back to vpk with Molecular Shell. There's a rename function. You can figure it out.

So everything is fucked and has the potential to nuke my files. Fuck me.

apparently the Chinese dumps are fine since they used a different tool…so who has a list of Chinese dumps?

It should really just have the sce_ folders and the eboot at a minimum, everything else is dependent on the game.

Welp. I guess it was a good thing I was waiting for game updates and dlc to be dumped before just pirating things left and right.

There are a few different problems people are having so far. One is that the game just doesn't work or doesn't load past some arbitrary part of the game. A different problem is having saves randomly wiped or corrupted. There's also the problem of a bunch of dumps not enabling safemode. If you don't enable safemode yourself with a hex editor the vpk may be able to mess with system files. 99% chance they won't but better safe than sorry. I think it's a pretty good idea because you wouldn't want to play a game up to the final boss only to have to crash or wipe your save.

yeah and like a fool I jumped on the train and spent two days trying to collect, test and sort everything……200GB worth of garbage

Procrastination pays off once again.

Fuck.

Well, time to go play the BF1 beta.

So far so good.

i was downloading it while transferring the Nepgames, might as well play it while the dumps get fixed

That's not sanitary.

Well, I have been playing Danganronpa for a few days and nothing happened, I guess I should consider myself lucky.

well shit. Good thing I never really got super invested into any of the games I've downloaded so far.

Next version of Vitamin when?

I think im gonna wait a bit before i yar har my vita games. maybe till working dlc for the games i want

This should be included in the next thread. Unless shit is fucked as this post says

Is there any way to do a total reset to put on what Firmwear I need

No_

it was suppose to be tonight
now only the Shadow knows

wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46878

If you log out of PSN does it force an update? If you log back in to PSN does it force an update?

I swear to god, not a single authfag there is tolerable.

Drama aside, how does Libretro PrBoom work for everyone else?

Holy fucking shit. What a bunch of fucking dick sucking cunts.

The vita came out five fucking years, Why the fuck wouldn't you leak a program that could dump vita games.

It's not his fault the devs are so fucking childish that a they leave the scene just because someone leaked a build of their program.

guess I'll preemptively harvest MACs from some 12 year old kids' "vita tutorials" on youtube just in case of bannu

its literally all they have.

you heard of multiman? PS3s biggest backup manager, the dev spends every day releasing new versions and openly steals code from other projects and adds it into multiman and claims it as his own. after finally getting working ps2 emulation software the dev of multiman just added it into multiman itself and started reporting the original dev on all major ps3 sites claiming he stole it.

Good thing he stopped when he found out the ps2 emulator dev was female, suddenly the white knights came out of the woodworks when they found that out.

Holy christ, that's pathetic. I'm doomed if all the imageboards ever go down.

Wasn't TheFlow supposed to release the full version of Vitamin already? What a bunch of faggot.

That can't be true, and if it is, it's fucking hilarious.

Just posted in the thread to see what they reply with, holy fuck what a fucking pain it was to get through the censors.

They don't allow "ass" but they're perfectly ok with you saying faggot. I have no fucking clue what their logic it.

The guy didn't leave because of that, he left to study engineering. He posts it on his twitter right before posting that he's not saying why he's leaving. He's fucking with people now just because he can. I would too.

He did, and it was shit.

No, he just said "the weekend". 11:59 pm german time on sunday

That doesn't stop the people hanging shit on the leaker from being sock sucking faggots

You did kind of call them faggots

Who knew it was such a fucking echo chamber.

The man who sold the world

He lost control

THE FLOW HIMSELF REPLIED THAT THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT:
twitter.com/theflow0/status/772003947557126144

The only thing that corrupts your Vita saves is when you put your vita with a pirated game open to sleep or standby mode. Just close your game instead, and put on standby with the game closed, it won't ruin your saves. If you put into sleep for a long time with the game open, you won't able to save the game or load your previous save.

That's it. People don't even care about this simple rule and it makes me angry. I don't believe that the bug with sleeping with the game open will ever be fixed.

That's shit. I mean, pirating is alright,m but it should be comfy. Welp, I can only hope for the scene to get better overtime like the 3DS one did.
Only way to do that is getting rid of attention whores. The 3DS scene was stuck with Smegma on charge, after some people reverse engineered what Smegma did everything went cool.

What the fuck.

There are some dumps in the pastebin still, I think.

Also after sitting on /hbg/ too much i relized how cuckchanners are really fucked in the head. There are people legitemately pirating with PSN logged in AND fear they will get banned! Even play games online, and then complain for a ban! They say to stop pirate at all because of fear of PSN ban, instead of just unloggining!

Holy shit those people are retarded. And i still have to watch their threads because ours are slow and rarely post important news/dumps.

Lurking /hbg/ is fucking painful. They're such fucking faggots.

Wait so does that mean if put it into sleep mode with the game active, it'll corrupt the save?

I don't think I'll ever log in again. Vita is not exactly a multiplayer powerhouse.

After the whole vitamin leak thing, /hbg/ is now filled with gbatemp kids, reddit idiots, and /hbg/ retards. Are you really surprised?

My PSN account is only tied to my vita and I only bought one digital game so I could care less if sony bans my account for pirating on their dead and gay portable.

I backed up everything I bought and the only online game I really played is dead now, so I'm good.

I've logged in plenty of times. How else am I going to download shit that I bought? The main issue here is whether or not this firmware spoof is detectable and if you're pirating shit that's obvious.

I've noticed that it doesn't do that always, I've been playing danganronpa on and off for a week now and i've been keeping it in sleep mode in-game and it's only happened to me twice. So just do a precautionary save before every sleep and then check if you can save again after you start playing again

not a week, 5 days. i'm retarded

SRW Z 3.2 (TENGOKU HEN) is available from hbg uploader, literally the only reason i was lurking there:
mega.nz/#!sUVCXBhZ!d8TT0c8Czwo13WFML1xf6CyFcqCPg7LAS-C-FmmE2ws

You are a classy motherfucker user

Also uploaded it as a torrent, if mega will go hunting down all vpks:
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=846516

Mega never works for me anyway, so that's most welcome.

I'll probably start with an older game before playing that, but thanks for the share.

Can with insert a guide/link to how to install games on your vita like the 3ds threads?

Also silly question: if i install a game and then try to play multiplayer online with it can i be banned?

Quick and dumb question: to install amphetamin it says to
Does this mean that I can just drop the plugins folder in the root of ux0 or do I have to create a plugins folder and drop the other plugins folder inside of it?
I know it sounds dumb, but I tried simply dropping the folder in the root but it didn't quite look like it was working.

See:

Yes. How likely is it? No one's really willing to test that right now. We don't know.

You just make a plugins folder and put it in. If additional folders were needed, it would say so.

The two Z2s on PSP are god-tier games

Ok thanks, will give it another go an see how it turns out.

such is the life of a leecher

Actually, the best Z is the first one. Even the difficulty curve and overview map were better in this game, than in psp/vita Z's.

Its the best place to start.

Haven't modded my PS2 yet, but I'll look into it. Thanks for the recommendations.

Difficulty curve I'll agree on, but I just don't like squad system games, and prefer normal maps to isometric ones. Z's a solid game, but Z2 was more enjoyable for me plus it had Dancouga and Shin Getter, then the second half had Tetsujin 28 and Macross 7

Taiko V is giving me a 0xffffff error when i try to install am I doing something wrong? Miku X doesn't work for me either, Criminal Girls and Hotline Miami worked fine.

I have been playing Danganronpa and put my Vita into sleep mode and nothing have happened, I guess this just happen with certain games.

"Waaaah, everybody can help actually do the grunt work of dumping, waaaaaah. I wanted my secret club of pirates. Waaaaaaah. I quit"

has anyone dumped muramasa yet? i just beat odin sphere on ps3 and i want more vanilliaware goodness

They also say that their pitiful storage limit is ok since they can just uninstall and reinstall on their one memory card whenever they want to play a different game. Nevermind what a huge hassle that must be.

I don't know whether or not that's a general PSP user opinion, though.

What's a hassle here? You know those 32-64gb cards aren't cheap. also EU cards don't work on US or JP consoles.

I didn't realize that the Vita TV had a proper usb port on the back until I got it yesterday. Any chance of using a flash stick instead of the overpriced memory cards?

just came back here to post this as well since I posted the original scare message

It was easy to believe after reading post after post on reddit about corrupt games, corrupt memory cards, and deleted saves. So this is proof reading reddit makes you stupid.

Well for those who want to avoid reddit and still download you can go here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xy3ifzX7xUb3CXcCN7sXhpaDFX41NO5TeMnWOtT3-ns/edit?ts=57c54c60#gid=0

It's the Ruskie PSV gamelist. The "ok with trick" is the sce_module file trick.

nevermind found in pastebin
does EBOOT NOT DECRYPTED mean I won't get to play it?

why not? though we probably would need a CFW for that

Has anyone actually been banned yet?
The thing is i do have some actual legit games that i would like to play online, but im not sure if its safe
If i get henkaku installed, then i go online on 3.60 with a LEGIT game, would i risk a ban?

I've heard of people getting banned for going online with a CFW PS3. Maybe that's put people on edge about getting banned due to Vita hacking.

So the site for Henkaku down? I just got this Vita and now I'm curious on what to do.

Check out my dubs.

The one's that arent decrypted are useless. here, have my dump.

forgot the fucking torrent link
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=846664

For what purpose

dumping Technika Tune, if someone can upload a good nip vidya with english translation that'd be swell

henkaku.xyz/

works on my end….make sure once you succeed with henkaku that you install the offlineInstaller for when the website may vanish:
github.com/henkaku/offline-installer/releases/tag/1.0

I've tested it and it works

All I wanted out of all of this was free Cyber Sluts and of course it's one of the games that isn't working. I'll just keep waiting.

I just want to play Cytus again, man. Why did Sony kill PSM?

I remember hearing about some kind of adapter in the works for the Vita that would let you use a micro SD card instead of those overpriced proprietary pieces of shit, but I can't remember what it was.

btw, has there been a dump for Superbeat Xonic? If not, I'd be happy to provide one.

maxconsole.com/threads/wip-psvita-microsd-to-vita-memory-adapter.41972/
First thing I found in my chronology, dunno if there's been updates.

Shit. That's why I was interested in CFW in the first place… Bad dump, maybe? Does anyone have a link to a good file?

I think that error means you don't have enough space. (you need 2x the vpk size to install games if you do it directly)

this is correct

the vpk (zip) file is extracted to a temp folder (1x)
then installed from that temp folder to a new game folder (2x)

so when an install fails you will have to delete the temp files located in ux0/ptmp

God bless those russians.

So it holds some truth
Well thats a shame

Do we know if that applies to games dumped from a digital copy?
I remember hearing somewhere that games do that because they've been dumped from a cartridge.

Is there Persona 3 for the Vita? I can't seem to find it in the pastebins.

There was a PSP remake, but nothing for the Vita it's the shittiest title in the franchise anyway

I got a dump with an sce_module.rar, an update for the game as a .zip, and a .vpk for the game itself.

I don't understand. Do I just rename the update .zip to make it a vpk? Do I dump the sce module folder into the module folder in the vpk's folder? what the fuck am I even looking at, I thought most of this was just one file.

Should I just play P4G even though I haven't played a single persona game? Is it not tied to the other games?

You shouldn't play any of them because they're trash.

Start with Persona 2 innocent sin for psp, if you want to play persona so much. Persona 4 is legitemately worst persona, its just date sim pantsu quest.

that honestly doesn't sound that bad

Play the original Persona, or if you're playing in English play the PSP remake of the original Persona - the latter has a shittier soundtrack, but it includes the full game and from what I hear isn't as badly censored as the PSX version was. After that, move on to the Persona 2 titles, and skip everything afterward until Caligula for the Vita.

The transformation is complete.

what do you mean

Do not trust the sexual jew.

Never forget Quentin was planning to shoot up his school and read nothing but Ayn Rand.

Thats odd because I have a 32gb card with 26gigs free, nothing is in my ptemp folder like said. But i finally got it to install now it tells me C2-012828-1 then something about the eboot, maybe it is a bad dump. Trying one more time before I give up.

Taiko V doesn't fucking work, lurk /hbg/, you mindless faggot. And yes, c2-12828-1 means its a bad dump, and only games fixable with chinese modules have work around against it, while Taiko isn't.

So stop and wait for vitamin 2.0

That's not Persona 3.

You can skip the whole damn series, honestly, but 4 is the most accessible.

And you have shit taste.

Better than anyone who actually considers P3 to be good.

Quentin never even tried to make his shit believable

Apparently that's being worked on.

Any way to transfer saves between accounts yet? If I rip a game I have with saves, are they transferred as well?

Agreed
I am waiting for 2.0 before I dump anything.
the option to have the screen off while running is a great new option for OLED users as well

You can play 4 before 3 just fine, the stories aren't connected and there's just a short cameo sequence featuring some side characters. Biggest issue with starting on 4 if you intend to eventually play 3 is the gameplay downgrades, it can be hard to go back. Don't listen to any contrarian autists telling you to play P1, it's absolute garbage. 2 is worth a try for the story-telling alone, but be warned that it plays nothing like 3 or 4.

Even in jest, this is retarded. The jews hate 2d sexuality because it means you have an alternative to disgusting 3d.

White goyim having real life sex is what the Jews are afraid of most. But yeah 2d >>>>> 3dpd jew produced nigger cuckold porn

3d is superior

volafile.io/get/jzAUPh4Vw672Z/PCSE00208_FULLGAME_01.00_DJMAX_TECHNIKA_TUNE.VPK

dump and upload videogames you giant faggots

I have it, but thanks, m8.

Can you link the chatroom?

volafile.io/r/HF33Go

Meanwhile on retarddit:
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/511w1q/psa_stop_uploading_and_distributing_vitamin_11/

If any of you have mega uploads of some redditors, they might get taken down by retarded uploaders themselves, who didn't understand how sleep save bug works or how to apply chink semen.

What error? If 0xFFFFFFF either you packed wrong, or have not enough space on your memory card.

Goddamn they really are trying to fit in.

I didn't write it down, but I think that was it. I have 3.5 GB of free space according to CMA. The vpk is 1.3 GB, so I must have packed wrong.

P3 is meh-shit P4 is absolute garbage

its a bad VN, characters are bland, stories bland, combat is so atrociously dumbed down and bland

I'd flip the switch on the electric chair for these egomaniacs personally. Preachy fuck.

The greatest part about that was the entire thing started by some faggot being autistic in a discord server about some dump corrupting saves and decided that ALL dumps need to be taken down until "later" or "We'll direct people to YOU when their shit breaks" because apparently the worst possible thing faggots think can happen is accountability to somebody who has no way to contact them outside of sperging on reddit. Screenshots then went around (again with no proof or confirmed cause found other than "It happened to somebody™" and "This is clearly the known cause").

This caused further retardation with everybody tripping over themselves to be the first to pull the "I knew all along" bullshit and other people using it as a way to push their multitude of faggoty websites with vetted "fixed" vpks.

This whole issue could have been avoided by using torrents and quite a few of the dumps posted on reddit are either from somewhere else or uploaded somewhere else. Them sperging doesn't affect availability unless you need an indexed search from a sub to find your vpks.

The only thing that corrupts saves is sleep mode on handheld vita. You should never turn it into sleep mode while you playing. It was confirmed on Disgaea 4, Danganronpa and Tokyo Xanadu. All of them to my knowledge are made with leaked vitamin and Xanadu is pre-vitamin upload.

As a PSTV user i don't even have that problem since my console never sleeps, and i put it on standby mode with all games closed while i am not playing.

Also notice how that fags spins around that problem with save corruption is caused by the same thing that requires you to apply some modules (chink semen) to some games. And yet he calls himself a "programmer", like he knows shit when he doesn't.

He probably wants all games to be deleted because he's a goon shill, and somebody probably didn't "credited" his SAO upload, so he decided to make up this big lie so people would start take down their uploads and listen to his drivel. That's really sad.

is there a method of naming IDs?

*If anyone cares, i uploaded 216 albums of SEB to the share threads a few weeks ago, im going to delete them soon so i can upload my vita games, anyone want the links before i do?*

You mean like googling them? Gamefaqs has ids for every vita game.

i meant like an app but ill do that, thanks m8

It's reddit, half of them are too retarded to be shills and just want to get their name out there because they dumped "their game" and "deserve credit" for the game they (didn't make) using the tool they (didn't make). The entire vita community over there is fucking retarded and full of butthurt (HERRY PODDER WUZ MALWARZ) so I'm not really surprised they also need their name attached to pirate shit they didn't do anything for. They act like the seven year olds who frequent GBATemp except the mods are twelve year olds trying to build a community around retardation.

Its getting to the point people are making sockpuppet accounts to shit talk other uploaders on a single subreddit and try lead people to another download link of the exact same game.

To think i gave reddit a chance for this.

To whoever uploaded Damascus Gear, cheers.

Where?

Does anyone have Steins;Gate Zero and Phanatasy Star Nova?

Do you even fucking google?

The links in the pastebin are gone, and the Russian don't have it.

Did you check the release dates on the games?

Release Date/s December 10, 2015
I don't see what you're getting at. am I being bullied?

Ah yeah I see what you're getting at, but PSN was still 2014.

Phantasy Star Nova
filescdn.com/omhlv491iz92
Steins;Gate 0
mega:#!jIUiRQAI!zoNRtA6m_GqJSQufCenbtFCcX8ojklFuGxStB5Mgf20

….30 seconds with reddit search…..ugh reddit

Why would you ruin this image for me like that.

Just manually updated to 3.60 and finally got a game up and running. However, is it possible to install any game updates?

If the game updates are decrypted yes. If they aren't it'll throw an error

tiny

Found an apparent guide to install updates on reddit:
reddit.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/511uzv/updating_vkps_is_easy_and_tricky/

you will choose the table "tbl_appinfo" then on the titleId you will put the number that we kept in mind on the patch folder and it should give you the lines of the game on the database or you can find it out on the list but make no mistake

and there you go , i tested it out with One Piece Burning Blood and Shovel kight and it work ok

Holy fuck, good luck trying to understand this shit.

Found another one. Not sure how legit it is: gbatemp.net/threads/installing-updates-dumped-with-vitamin-how.439907/#post-6652593

Slowest dl ever
PSN
mega.nz/#!KEE3RQib!Wot_wbAN3h0XjDIc_P1su6t0JZ_gnNuewApopYFeNgo

fabulous

Like what machines? Also, are those machines portable? And finally, are you retarded?

Cell phones are portable and have emulators

Have fun with your touch controls, faggot.

Yeah because carrying around TWO things to do your emulation is much better than just whipping out one.

Playing exclusively with a cellphone touchscreen is the worst experience you can have. But you got me with the portable part.

Nah cell phones are horrible for emulation but the post said
not good machines

>>10603224

Just get one of these for emulation it's an android handheld that can emulate consoles up to the dreamcast and handhelds up to the vita

Is this any good then >>10603233
Looks pretty shit. But I still rather shit like the vita for emulation.

mfw I now have 12 GB on my 16 GB memory card devoted to "system use"

either delete everything in the ptmp folder or delete your shitty homebrew :^)

I prefer the vita for emulation because it was actually made to be used for games. The current issue is that everything is so recent that all the emulators are total garbage and the Molecuck team are so intent on flexing their dicks that they refuse to release the complete source code to allow people to modify the payloads.

i had one of these about a year ago.
there was some software issue that forced the manufacturer to block off all but 2 GB of the hard drive just to make it work.
don't know if they ever fixed it.
everything else about it was great.

Make sure delete your .vpks after installing them.

It's either that or, in the case of Memories of Celceta, the only dump doesn't fucking work and instead corrupts your memory card.

Check theflow's twitter then be angry with me.

There's seeders now.Power went out for a couple hours just after I put up the torrent.

How long does it take to dump a game on average?

Its feels like finding a treasure, but have small pockets to fill it all in.

Fuck me.
If I delete my game profile will PDf work again?

At least Taiko Drum Master is fine.

how do i install an update for game
it's not a vpk, it's zip archive
where do i unzip that shit? to the patch folder?

I have been wondering if the sce_module files used to patch games has been linking them together as well causing corruption.

Can someone clear this up for me since im not tech literate
says the low syscalls is fucking up saves & shit
the dev says hes wrong
it is a fact though that a lot of dumps are having trouble saving/corrupting saves
ans a lot of dumps need the sce_module fix
Whats going on really?

Disinfo.

TheFlow debunked it, there is nothing wrong and its just uploaders wanting credit and money for uploading games, the guy who made the reddit post

got banned.

Unsubstantiated rumors by faggots on reddit who don't know how the save bug actually works (hint: its the sleep function, not the dumps)

As said, right around the time that screenshot went out there were shitloads of people rushing to push their websites for "verified working vpks" and other people demanding and "claiming" uploads of certain dumps. Ignore the faggots ; Use whatever dumps currently work (other than the maybe one that actually does fuck with things) just don't put the system to sleep unless you want to be unable to save until relaunch.

okay

whats wrong with the sleep function thats causing this? how long till its fixed if it can be?
well that's obtuse

I have no idea but I heard, unconfirmed, that it was actually an issue with running Henkaku and not the dumps directly but I have no way of confirming. I've also heard that you can just press the ps button and suspend the game and that will prevent the save bug but I haven't tested it. If you need the sleep function that much try that.

that shit looks seriously good on the low latency OLED

Lol

You have to reinstall it everytime you reboot your Vita.

Yeah, I just did that.

Remember to put the offline installer on it.

Can you into DLC yet?

Doesn't the offlive installer have an outdated version of henkaku?

It doesn't support firmware spoofing.

Update your offline installer instance. Use the offline installer application again to re-set it up.

the offline installer installs the exploit version you run it with
so if you run it again with the latest henkaku verision it will overwrite the old one

FUCK. These games take up too much space. Gonna have to import sooner than later.

New thread soon, anyone got some links or info they want in the OP?
So far , and are in.

rincheat beta
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46982

New thread is up: