/m/ vidya thread I guess

So uh… you guys think the inevitable Kamen Rider Ex-Aid game will be any good?

these are the new suits… and you thought the Drive suit was bad.

Those aren't real right?

they looks like part 6 stands

shouldn't this trash be back on cuckchan?

Shouldn't you be back on tumblr talking about how guns are bad?

Didn't you see the chest plates? Ex-Aid is officially vidya. There's even a fighting game style hit counter when he punches his enemies… you know, I'm defending posting this yet I'm getting more depressed by the second.

At least Amazons is getting a second season.

But I warmed up to Drive's suit.
Type Toridoron is best though
Besides that, I'm actually hyped for the new Kamen Rider. Then again, if the belt noises are bad, I might drop it entirely because of it like Wizard and Ghost not that they don't have other reasons to get dropped.

Is that first guy wearing a paintball mask?

Been waiting forever for my copy of gundam breaker to come in though.i just wanna beat up some robots

That's true, I almost wonder if they made Amazons knowing that the main series was going to start resembling Kamen Rider less and less.

Even if you warmed up to Drive, some of the suits in that went from bland to downright being the worst in all of Kamen Rider.

He can't be as bad as Ghost at least. Right?

Confirmed. Back to cuckchan with you.

When are we gonna get another Sentai game?

Kamen Rider is dead.

I thought it was even more popular than Sentai.

From the little clip here he looks to collect coins during combat and has a "hit counter". He's looking rough so far. I couldn't stomach Ghost past 3 episodes, but this one is difficult stomaching a 3 second clip of a fight.

On one hand, I can understand the logic behind separating Kamen Rider into a "kid friendly" mainstream show and a grittier "harsh path of justice" niche series.
On the other hand, part of the charm of Kamen Rider was watching them try to pull off that crazy balancing act between the two extremes. Sure, it doesn't always work out, but even the failures made for some uniquely entertaining trainwrecks. And when it does work, it's so ridiculously glorious and fun (Gaim).

And beyond that the new Kamen Riders are starting to become their own thing entirely. We really need a new name for this era of Kamen Rider.

I mean creatively. This is a trash concept with trash designs.

what're you even about

if you want to complain this isn't Holla Forums, at least send them to our dead board, not cuckchan's

>>>/m/

And the funny thing is, technically this is Holla Forums related now.

Why do people keep trying to expose Kamen Rider, Sentai, Garo etc. to Holla Forums? these people are too stupid to appreciate it, IIRC there's an /m/ or /toku/ board already,

She's coming back

The new belt sounds almost exactly like the ghost driver (m.c.at)

The same can be said about pokemon and the piece of shit is still going

Holla Forums is what initially introduced me to Kamen Rider and got me interested in /m/. Figure I'd make the thread here seeing as the new show has a vidya theme… also because our boards for /m/ and /toku/ are sadly ded.

Well then i'll let it slide for now, consider this a moment of weakness from my part, are you going to play the upcoming rider beatemup game? featuring: alpha and omega, ex-aid and nadeshiko and kiva-la

I just might.

I really wish they'd get Eighting back to make a new Climax Heroes though.

A part of me would like a new toku spider-man, but the other part of me wants marvel to stay as far away from Japan as possible.

This has Golgom written all over it. Dark days ahead for Kamen Rider.

Rough is not the term I'd use.
I don't actually know what term I'd use. Words fail me right now.

It genuinely looks like a bad parody of toku.

Emu is going to make sure you take your daily dose

[CURRENTYEAR] Marvel can't be trusted to do anything except just fuck your games up, fam. Post-1984 Disney is cancer, determined to poz anything and everything they touch.

They already announced a game. It's a continuation of the All Rider Generation games that were on DS. It's for 3DS.

Looks familiar.

Gaim was the last good Main-line Kamen Rider unless Amazons is also part of the main timeline

I'm beginning to think that Gaim was more of an accident. If I'm not mistaken the guy who wrote the script suffered from depression when he was halfway through it. Something about a broken limb? I remember people talking about in on halfchan's /m/ back in the day.

It would make since considering the crazy tone change after the first 12 or so episodes. Up to that point it was dancing, CG monsters, and fun fruit antics.

sense*

I miss Climax Heroes, but Super Climax Heroes was my least favorite. The free running just felt like shit and immediately made Diend from good to awful because you can just walk away instead of feeling pressured.

I'll fucking take it. Just modded my 3DS, too. If it's anything like the first 2, and as long as they fucking fix co-op, it'll be a fun beat em up.

I just can't get over that fucking helmet. It's been done before but way better.

i've only really watched the original series & black, but it's really disconcerting seeing how hard drive tried to be an irl cartoon are most of the new shows like that?

They didn't really start being super corny until Fourze. That's what got the ball rolling.

I'd say until W actually, but even then all the Showa era shows were cheesy as fuck.

W is just when they started feeling like live action animes rather than toku. Though Ryuki had some scenes that felt like they were pulled from an anime.

It's almost like they hire anime/manga writers to do toku shows as well.

Akibaranger movie never.