I'll start

I've seen some reviews, looks pretty funny

It this one worth getting?

Saints Row IV.

Sue me, I had fun.

It was a breathmint after how bad 3 was

Reeks of quality

Don't you mean QUALITY?

3 is better than 4 in terms of humor, fag. 4 was just a huge wasted opportunity of being the president.

Both games had moments that were absolutely hilarious, but also moments that were sad as fuck.

Exactly what I meant! The writing is so good you should definitely buy the DLC

Kingdom Hearts 2 after binge playing Princess Trainer.
Just couldn't take the Arabia level seriously after it especially the cutscenes with Jasmine and Jafar.

I know it's a generic and expected answer.

do you like the funny nerd girl elite hacker
did you like the wacky moment when you're in the internet and you spawn as a toilet
did you like the wacky pimp with an autotuned voice

bait ignore

IDI NAHUI, CYKA BLYAT

Any gamebryo game

Broforce usually has me laughing like a retard.

Not bait, I'm being legit.

Sage for off-topic.

Yes, yes and yes.

you seriously thought 3 was better than 4?

what a gay

I suggest you play better games, user.

Worst part of 4 is no Olaf.
In any case, there's nothing in 4 that is objectively better than 3, The whole simulated world is as terrible as it sounds. Both games are terrible, but at lest 3 didn't have shit humor or stoner Shaundi.

Good one. Waiting on the new one.

I suppose humor is subjective. Do you have any suggestions then?

Deus Ex

BLEH

But that's exactly what happened in SR4 too. Even the Third wasn't as annoying in "lel random" shit as SR4 was.

That one with minecraft graphics and the weird name was one the funniest i ever played

I've seen some footage of it, if you liked 90's cartoons like Animaniacs it's basically that in game form. Lot of the same voice actors too.

That Prison Break game. It was so bad I actually laughed a few times

You mean Splinter Cell: Double Agent?

Serious Sam 3 has had me laughing whenever I get raped to death by skeletons rather than getting frustrated at the amount of times they kill me.
I credit that to the game being really fair. I've only had one death I'd call bullshit and that's when the giant worm killed me even though I didn't go out of bounds. The area was walled in and everything

for some reason i remember that garbage, must have been really fucking bad because i forget anything that isnt good

I should have started with the classics. Duke and Blood have some pretty funny moments.

Good pick, I should check it out

Nice, I'll keep an eye for a sale

Were you 14 when you played it?

You tried.