Stephen king is a peadophile

Why do we let him get away with this? The movie IT was about 11 year old kids and a child orgy at the end. In other novels he talks about child rape. Every time hes questioned on it he changes the subject about why people dont complain about children being killed in stories. Fuck this pedo.

>>>Holla Forums

What a shock

Calm down there, goon.

Damn OP you're right. Why are we letting him get away with it? We should be on Twitter and raiding newssites.
Hahahahahahaha just kidding faggot. This isn't even on our radar and you want us to do your work for you. You fucking kikes man. You just don't want to work. Even if it's sitting on your ass all day. This is why you'll perish. Nature has no kindness for weak creatures

Fuck, you say we have no life but you guys are wasting your life on here trying to D&C. I'd tell you to get a life but when you realize you wasted your life here trying to accomplish pointless things for the lulz trololololol it will be a sweeter revenge. See you in the obituaries and give Soyboy my regards. The last time I heard, he was hiding in the Bronx taking pictures of himself in a dress. You can't have this shit up.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imugeeen meh shark

Technically it's not an orgy, it's a gangbang. There's only one girl.

Also, it's not in the movie.

It's not that "we" are letting him get away with anything per se, it's that there is no evidence of him actually doing anything. I know that his sick writings are highly suggestive but it doesn't constitute evidence, as frustrating as that may be. Actually this was the frustrating thing about pizzagate, there were so many things pointing to some incredibly depraved shit going on, but it was all circumstantial.

This is as far as I know anyway, if I'm wrong then please correct me. Sage for I don't think this can really go anywhere

every single fucking time

11/12 year olds fucking each other (with no adults involved) is not pedophilia. The worst part about it is that there's a nigger kid involved.

There's nothing worse.

An adult writing graphically about a teenage gang bang is ultra pedo tier. You don't fantasize about that kind of thing like that and publish it unless you get off on it.

Thats rhe problem. In another book of his he has and elderly guy fucking a kid. Read Apt Pupil. About a preteen boy and old ass nazi. Hes sick as fuck and was glorifying Nazis long before his bullshit politics.

No shit its not in the movie cause producers are pedos. Its in the book he wrote.

Not politics. This book is very old you newfags are only bringing this up because some idiots started writing articles about this because of the new IT reeboot.

Now fuck off.

Not much to do in Bangor other than drink and go to the masonic lodge.

This thread is shit. Come back when you have something other than a fictional story written 30 years ago, you fucking retard. Also cross posting from "Rotten Tomatoes Forum." You should be gassed.

Calm down there, goon.

This is a Tumblr thread. Stuff like this may fly on Tumblr, but here we want substance. I don't even like King, but this is dumb and sliding more important things. If you want to do a pedowood thread, then actually follow up on real child abuse accusations or evidence, not an ancient glorified pulp novel.

Kurbick new… Kurbick's second pedo movie. Although Lolita was like a teenager right? I can't remember.

The end was mild compared to the implicit paedo throughout and the anti-White message in the rest of the movie.

Lolita was 12 in the book. In the (good) movie she was 14 i think.

Total pedo face. Bring it up to the normies.

I think this was pretty much obvious from all of his books.
And don't mention the pedo gangbang in It.

I live in Bangor Maine and see him around town from time to time. Definitely a weird guy, but I've always only gotten the leftist, granola vibe from him. Haven't really read his stuff though. I could definitely see him being a pedo.

He LOVES the Somalians.

He should get down to Lewiston more often then. The whole city smells like niggers and piracy.
Also, like everyone else said, he's a creep who writes smut and other degenerate shit, and any attempt at shouting "PEDO!" would just be free publicity and entice more people into going to see the movie.

Hope he gets hit by another car soon.

sorry, replied to myself. is for you.

The movie adaptation was directed by Bryan Singer who is definitely a pedo. The nazi is played by Ian Mckellen who is also a pedophile who advocated against actors having background checks before working with children.

The kids in Apt Pupil were apparently raped during the shooting of a shower scene for that movie

This seems like some pretty advanced Jewry.

user, advanced jewry is convincing society as a whole to toss our girls' most fertile decade into the trash bin in favor of women attending higher education and developing their careers rather than starting a family and nurturing the next generation

No, it isn't.

The most fertile years are early 20s.

Control of young women and girls by older men is tantamount to tyranny when employed on a wide scale, like in the Arab world.

Stop being a nonce. Or better yet, kill yourself.

good goy

Have you ever seriously considered suicide?

how far we have fallen in only a century. I don't have the 2nd pic, where the mother is defending her daughter's right to marry.

What are you gonna do about it, cuck? I'm gonna do nothing about it because I don't believe there's anything wrong with being attracted to mature young teenaged women.

(1)

(5)

Time to put this little chestnut to rest. First, you know fuck all about our history. Historians and archaeologists struggle to recreate how people lived in 18th century America, so the idea that Mr. Random Pedophile on the Internet has some special insight into Babylonian nuptials from the Iron Age is absurd. Second, what we do know about these bygone societies suggests that what we now consider underage marriage was softened by the cultures that practiced it. That is to say, a girl who grew up in agrarian France in the Middle Ages knew her whole life she’d be married off at 15 or 16. It was just how life worked; there was no perceived element of wrongdoing attached to it, and if the village pedo got himself a wife who was 13 or so, people may have gossiped but they mostly looked the other way. Thing is, though; if he abused that girl, her father and brothers straightened him out in a day or two. There were no cops back then, so nothing ever got in the way of a good lynching where it was needed. That alone kept Uncle Touchy in line. Third, these were farming societies. In that world, children are a blessing, not a burden. The sooner a girl could start breeding, the richer and happier the whole village would be. Little kids were almost free labor on the farm, and there was no social or economic penalty for girls who started early. Today, of course, a pregnant 16-year-old is almost bound to drop out of school and go on welfare, becoming a burden to us all because a horny 24-year-old couldn’t keep his hands to himself. Fourth, and I think this is the kicker–virtually every historical society had intact nuclear and extended families, and they mostly lived in places where you knew everybody else. Families had very strong bonds in pre-modern societies and people rarely moved around. That stability made it so everybody in town knew each other, which is a powerful disincentive toward predatory sexual behavior. If Lars the Blacksmith ever raped Gabrielle the Virgin, it’s not like he could disappear into the crowd afterward. He’d spend the rest of his life labeled as the village rapist, and he might face serious penalties. At the very least, he could expect to make enemies out of the girl’s family and lose access to the other village girls.
In that environment, a father could accurately assess the intentions of an older suitor for his daughter. If a 30-year-old woodsman asked for the farmer’s 14-year-old daughter’s hand in marriage, her father would know right away whether he was a good match. The father could then help his daughter make a smart decision rather than just tossing her to the wolves and hoping for the best. This is not how today’s society works. Even if we allowed underage marriage–even if we insisted on marriage as opposed to pumping and dumping–the “suitor” would still be a stranger with unknowable intentions. He could easily have come from the other side of the country, for all the girl’s family knows, and there’s no way I can see to ensure that the real abusers won’t take advantage of our newfound (((tolerance))) of childfucking. Without stable communities, how can we know the difference between an adult man who genuinely loves and wants to wife a teenaged girl in her prime breeding age and a pervert who wants to use her up?

>reinforces my criticism of the (((degradation))) of family & values

this is advanced jewry

RomanPolanskiIDF hard at work.

my grandmother got married to my grandfather at 14. guess what, it was fucking normal. it's been normal for all of human evolution. only in the last 100 years or so has this not been the case. so who here is really getting jewed?

It's not normal today because I personally would like my daughter to finish high school before she starts a family. At the risk of sounding like a liberal faggot, I actually would like my daughter to have at least 12 years of education before deciding to have children.
Also, just for fun, you should look up mortality rates of mothers and infants who have children at 14 years old or younger and compare them to mothers having children at 18 and older. You might learn something interesting.

Tell me what pedophile is looking to marry whatever teenage girl he has sex with? Even 14 year old boys are just looking to pump and dump girls their age. Would you like people to smoke cigarettes in hospitals today too? Cause they did that when your grandma gave birth to the kike you were born from.

the primary reason for mortality during childbirth has always been and will always excessive bleeding (not counting dirty doctors who refused to wash their hands). what information i can find quickly re: teenage mothers seems to show increased mortality in third world countries where proper medical care isn't so good. if you'd like to point to the specific research you're talking about…

top kek, user.
anyway, were i presented with the opportunity to marry a 14 yo, i would wife the shit out of her, and protect her til my dying breath. also
the toppest of keks

Kek.

anyway, i'm done arguing in this slide thread.

Get lost faggot

It's smoke you idiot, it won't give you cancer but it'll definitely kill an infant

See
Protect her til her dying breath, user, which will be about 9 months later.

I remember that he got really mad at Kubrick for changing entirely The Shining, literally the only good thing to ever come out of somethink'g SK related. But this child gangbang thing is new to me and absolutely sickening, why has this never been brought up by normalfags when discussing IT?

Whoa user, careful. Stephen King doesn't take too kindly to defamation; he'll sue you in anguilla and ruin your life forever.

No they are not. That's just what the media reports because they don't want to mention the reality that the peak fertility window starts at 15 or 16.

It's fairly common knowledge, user. A lot of his books contain extreme sexual undertones, mostly of the inappropriate variety. I've read a few King books and every single one of them was just too drawn out to finish.
The Shining is the only good thing he's done as far as I know - and as pointed out - that was mostly Kubrick.
Cujo was shit. Silver Bullet was shit (also starred Corey Haim as a child….). Thinner was garbage. Needful Things was a low-budget hack.
Two things he has written that deviate from his style are Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile. But nobody would guess those are even King unless they were told because he doesn't write like himself for those two books.
(((The Bachman Books))) were decent and they were so different from his stuff that he even used a pseudonym. Even in the book Rage, there are underage sexual fantasies and iirc, graphic depictions of sex between minors.

I live in Maine, too, and don't even bother going there nor Portland anymore. Too many Somali niggers. I miss growing up in an all-white neighborhood, going to school with all whites and a couple Asians as the minorities.

The Tommyknockers was good. I also enjoyed Under the Dome but that was before I was redpilled.

Yeah. In high school the only segregation was if you were from the rich town the school was in, or the poor town next door. I think we had about 3 black kids and a handful of asians across all 4 grades. Even our exchange students were all Norwegian, Italian and German.

Normalfags don't read.

King was also Children of the Corn, right? That one also had a gangbang involving children, or at least it was implied in the movie.

What was wrong with that one? From what I remember, the villains were pretty much authoritarian left and degenerate as fuck.

Wouldn't it be funny if someone put a camera facing his house to see if he's up to anything? Or even inside his house?

The tv adaption was pozzed.

I thought about this a lot after making this post and I had an epiphany about the book 'IT'.
I don't know how many of you here have watched The Open Scroll analyze media for pizza/pedogate related themes and messages but I first discovered him here. I don't believe in everything he says and he even believes in muh nazi conspiracy when he finds 88 in places so take him with a grain of salt. One thing that he opened my eyes to, though is how often trauma based mind control is alluded to in classic films.
The combination of pizza/(ice cream) and raping kids is symbolic of the hermetic principle of polarity. This principle can easily also be applied to a clown (formerly associated with kid-friendly fun) and murdering children. I don't think anything more needs to be said about this point.
In IT, the kids live in a town plagued by a clown/childmurderer (pizzaman/pedo) and the people of the town are somewhat aware of it but do nothing. They even abet it indirectly. They live in constant fear that their children will be taken but they try and ignore it. If anyone reading this knows about the Franklin coverup, you'd know this scenario has been true IRL. Besides the pedos themselves, who else was in the know of their underground activities?: The child victims. They initiate their victims into their own cult. The main characters of IT represent the victims who are in the know about the underground occult activities that they have been subjected to and initiated into.
In the novel of IT, they destroy the clown with ritual sex magic. First, they perform an Amerindian ritual in a smoke pit and then they all ejaculate into the girl. The final battle with the monster only happens half-way in the physical world. What really kills it are their astral bodies. Essentially, what I'm saying is that there's more to it than just the 'gangbang' that most of you are ignoring. This is not a defense of the story, however. It means that what you are feeling is wrong about it goes a lot deeper than you realize.
Here comes the trauma based mind control bit. The nigger stays in the town to keep watch on the "clown" while everyone else leaves and more often than not, becomes very successful in life. A bit like how many of the elites have most likely been initiated in child abuse cults as childen. They completely block out their traumatic experiences as (mind control) trauma victims often do. When they are reminded of their blocked experiences as children, they react as trauma victims do. One even kills himself. The allusion here could not be more transparent.

I'm probably forgetting some things from the book or that I thought of earlier but I think I made my point. Most in this thread are reacting to the child gangbang ignorantly without considering the hidden subtext. The suspicion of King being a pedo or at least the book referring to pedophilia when all involved in the gangbang were children is justified but for reasons most can't articulate which is understandable if you haven't actually read the book. I want to reiterate that I'm not defending the story or that part in it whatsoever. Quite literally the opposite. I'm just trying to encourage others to think about it (and by proxy, other things) more deeply.

I'm joking of course: he was obviously raped and groomed as a child.

sup

quality post

although it makes me sad we have to learn of this satanic bullshit in the first place

He usually includes at least one strange sex/rape/pedo scene in most of his books. Heard both him and his wife were a couple of big fucking weirdos.

This, fucking hell I was never a horror fan so I never read 'it' or any of that shit. learning how fucking deep kike sex magick has infiltrated the world and how long it's been here is fucking sickening.

Do they show this shit in the movie? How is it not CP? This is fucked.

They don't show it afaik

you have no facts and are just imagining things that dont actually happen

No.
No.
No.
Read, buy guns, and suffer through the summer Canadian migration.

Uh…

Why? Nothing your theoretical daughter would learn in school would be of any use while raising kids and taking care of a family.

I mean just think back on your own education, what was of actual practical use after middle school? What did you learn in HS that would help be a mother and take care of a home?

In terms of math you most likely already had a grasp of basic algebra by that point and frankly anything beyond that is useless for day to day life. Oh how about literature/english, right? SOOOO useful, I know my english classes in HS were just amazing, what with reading some middle ages pedos self-insert fanfic about fucking the younger daughter of some rival home, or about everyone being crazy, or that amazing book I was forced to read senior year about a man who fucked his own cousin. SOOO USEFUL!

How about history right? Surely some basic memorization of specific dates that you'll forget after you take the test on them will help you understand the history of the world and gain a better idea of how the world has come to be as it is and the pitfalls of history… right? And of course lets not forget all those amazingly useful gym classes, oh right and lets not forget EARTH SCIENCE! or maybe you took even up to chemistry, because knowing your periodic table will help you truly understand the world and society and how to fit into it and be a good parent!

HS was, and is still, a total waste of time for everyone involved. Unless you go to a very good private school of some kind that assesses you and provides you access to begin focusing on what it is you want to do/study/become as an adult. Otherwise its a lot of useless fluff and time wasting that could be better spent learning practical things for what you'll be doing. Auto maint, cooking, wood working, accounting for home finances/taxes, all things of personal practical use at home for everyone. Then of course being allowed to focus mainly on your area of interest be it math/sciences, or history/education, or personal care/math/sciences for nursing/doctors, etc etc etc.

Education post-8th grade for 90% of the US population is completely worthless and a total waste of time

The age of consent in Germany is 14, thought you'd wanna know.

✡RedLetterMedia✡ just reviewed the new It and made mention of how Steven King is likely a childfucker from the shit he puts in his books. That was interesting to see.

Didn’t say that. The greentext is just part of the copypasta, user.

I'd take Canadians any day over these fucking Massholes who come up here to NH every weekend.

Aren't they trying to adapt that?

Implied then?

Probably only a matter of time until they raise it like Canada did.

adapt or (((adapt)))?

Never read the book despite sitting in the PC for God knows how long, but doesn't it depict sex with kids or is that hyperbole? Curious if things got so hectic that they'll at least imply that in the TV series. Highly unlikely.

At least the Massholes speak English. The Canadians are savages that wear thongs at the beach, walk everywhere barefoot, never tip at restaurants, and speak only in French.

King is a degenerate?? Say it ain't so! Next you'll tell us Lovecraft was racist.

I haven't read the novel before some anons started talking about that child orgy and at first i thought he wasn'st serious.
After reading it i still can't believe that shit.
It just suddenly happens with no reason whatsoever, the kids are lost in the sewers and the only girl in the Group decides to let each kid from the rest of the kids have a turn with her, that part is just awkward, weird, out of place and doesn't add anything to the plot.
It's like someone ripped off some pages from some cheap erotic novel and shoved them in the middle of the book.
No matter the stupid shit S King may say, the Whole "they needed to be united to escape from there" is fucking bullshit, just a nonsensical justification for his degeneracy.
I can see this being a future liberal talking point.

Are you still in school?
Those sound like shitty books, but the point of those sorts of classes is American and English culture. For history, past wars and what the past generations of your family (if you weren't a recent immigrant family) lived through and/or fought for, and the contexts surrounding, is pretty damn important.

You've just described high school and maybe some of the first undergraduate years at college/university.

This is something your parents tell you and what you (would) practice as you were growing up and doing chores around the house.

As for women being mothers and housewives, I legitimately do not think it's an actual day consuming work that occupies from other work. Grandparents (from both sides) took care of me as an infant, and later in childhood my mother had a lot of free time to lounge around, eventually got bored, and got herself an actual career. Thus there's room for other interests for women to pursue.

Portland, Maine is a liberal cesspool. Incidentally, so is Portland, Oregon.
Why does the name "Portland" always draw in leftist types?

Enough of this pedo bullshit. The only reason anyone knows of this story is because it was such an outrage it made national press. The minister claimed he was tricked into performing the ceremony, and lawmakers were so embarrassed they immediately changed the laws to prevent it happening again.

Think it is around 16-18 for top fertility. But the lowest infant mortality rates is actually when women are in their early 20s, even if fertility is negligibly lower at that point. In other words, fertility isn't the only factor that should be considered.

However, this doesn't change the fact that girls are objectively the hottest they will ever be around age 16 or 17.

I guess I should also say that the age with the lowest infant mortality rates was either 20 or 21. I forget which. Anyways, I researched it a few years ago out of curiosity.

Kill yourself you retard faggot. Never come back to this website.

That would be a different stephen king.
The stephen king in this picture has one eye on the street and one eye in the green.

I don't remember it showing sex, but it definitely mentions it. Kids play "find the zipper".

Definitely read it. You're going to see some parallels to today.

I'm going from memory here but I've got sources handy if you all haven't strained your eyes enough for one evening.

Charlie Johns married Eunice so he could take her out of school, because she was being mistreated there. I believe the teacher beat her with a switch - not severely, but enough to make this an issue with Charlie, who had been a fambly friend all her life. He did NOT have sex with her at 9, or anywhere near that age. When the father found out about the marriage, he went to Charlie and threatened to kill him. Charlie promised not to consummate the marriage until she turned 16.

She became pregnant at 15, as any 15 year old girl will who is allowed to share a bed with her man. Charlie did not get his ass kicked, and Eunice never spoke an unkind word about him after he died.

All pedos will be killed.

Why are you so angry towards that person?

I know this is pasta because i've seen it before

It already says "the cultural relativity" which means in that day and age it was somehow common speaking in relative terms that a grown man would marry a childbride.
The difference in pedophiles today is that they only seek a certain type of prepubscent girls for sexual arousal, which in essance is a psychiatric disorder. I would assume it is a diminished development of certain brain region while at the same time it interlinks to other brain regions as a development mechanism.
Which also means there is no therapy.

I kind of get the feeling he was touched as a kid. And he liked it.

Is that an excerpt from The Twits, my man?