Letter To Cantwell

Hey guys, I want to write a letter to Christopher Cantwell. He's currently in jail after macing Communists in self defense at the Charlottesville Unite The Right Rally.

I'm going to print out this thread and mail it to him. Any questions you want to ask, suggestions for his legal defense, topics for him to bring up during the next phone call. Anything you want to send out.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethanglover.biz/blog.php?id=46.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell him he is a retard for talking to that hideous kike whore from vice

Don't you think he has realized that (and a couple other things) by now?

Yeah, he knows. lol

He's currently being debriefed by the FBI

Fixed that for you

No he's actually Mossad. I read the evidences on this one blog the other day.

Tell him to get he RWDS hats restocked, I like them, also make sure he joins Aryan Brotherhood.

Ok before we go on… he's Italian and a podcast host, we have zero evidence of him being Jewish, a Fed or controlled opp, let's just get that out of the way before we start hearing from the shills.

Who is this eceleb again?

Radical Agenda show

libertarian that wants only whites in his ancapland.
mainly noteworthy because he does an entertaining call-in show and doesn't cuck. he's a degenerate racemixing drug addict though, perfect fall guy for msm/splc to set up as a neo-nazi caricature.

former drug user former alcoholic who turned himself around by lifting weights and getting /fit/

Have you fags forgotten how user writes a letter? I'll start.

DEAR

alien spic lover

SHALL

OP tell Cantwell the Alt-Right is a Jewish PSYOP designed to make white nationalism look stupid and dangerous before its too late and someone ends up arrested…

?

PEPE PEPE
PEPE PEPE
PEPE PEPE
PEPE PEPE
PEPE PEPE
PEPE
PEPE PEPE
PEPE PEPE
PEPE PEPE
PEPE PEPE
PEPE PEPE

He hasn't learned anything about talking to kikes, he's been doing interviews with Kike Eunuch and Jason Kessler since the arrest.

Did he learn after being on the Colbert Report?

no lol

You did this thread wrong. Remake it as:

If you've followed Cantwell at all over the years, you'll know he has a long history of autistic and degenerate behavior, and he never learns from any of his mistakes. He's not the type of person you want in any sort of leadership position.

Here's a pretty biased and autistic account of some of Cantwell's actions over the years: ethanglover.biz/blog.php?id=46.

send him this.

I don't want him leading anything lol I want him doing a podcast/show.

why? so he can sucker more whites into his anti-white lolberg/Alt-Kike faggotry?

Because it's entertaining

sage
"jail"

yeah you're right he's just sitting in his fucking 1 bedroom apartment in keene sipping on bub

he's in the same fed hidey hole they send all their informants when they go to "jail" - just ask (((weev))) and fag anglin.

Thanks for doing this, OP. I wanted to write a letter myself, but I read that you had to give a response address if you sent a letter to jail, and since I live in Austria, which has hate speech laws and that's intelligence agencies work with the United States very closely, I didn't want to get myself on some kind of Nazi thoughtcrime watchlist with my government.

So here's my letter:
Hi Chris,

I've been listening to your podcast regularly for about 1,5 years now. I miss the podcast, but your various calls from prison are entertaining as well.
Even though I don't fully agree with libertarianism, I wanted to thank you for standing up for our people. I think – and from listening to your podcast I think you'd agree – that the form of government is secondary, as long as we live in a white society.
Obviously the fact that you were denied bail was politically motivated. Why would you turn yourself in if you planned to flee law enforcement? It doesn't make sense at all. I wanted to get into bitcoins for some time now, when Augustus Invictus sets up your defense fund it will finally be a good enough reason to get some.
Just as a suggestion for your prison calls, I would enjoy it if you had some calls with Hadding.

I wish you all the best, hope to hear your regular podcasts again soon and Sieg Heil!

Not this shit again. I think I'll start filtering you people instead of responding. That's what you want anyways right? To derail the thread by saying literally every white advocate is a cuck or a fed or a secret Jew. Right?

(((weev))) is a fed snitch, though.
He wasn't let out early because of his charming personality.

if this thread is really getting sent to Cantwell then someone post that picture of him naked on his bed

Shut the ever living fuck up about (((weev))), dicky, anglin and everyone else.

This thread is about Cantwell. Don't fucking derail it.

Yeah, I guess clowns are still entertaining. Too bad goober here is going away for a while because he's an unhinged retard. Better now than before he kills someone (Like a meter maid.) or shoots himself in the foot with his own gun.

Every person who tries to centralize the right so that opponents can collectively attack any right wing ideal is a Fed.

I'll elaborate, which group is likely to contain anti-establishment gun owners; leftists or right-wingers?

Remember when Cantwell did shows with that nigger to fill in for Kikesh after the arrest?