THE GREAT DEBATE

Get ready, gentlemen and women of Holla Forums, as we discuss the great debate and come to a conclusion once and for all.
That's right, we're discussing who is the better waifu - Rei or Asuka????

This question has indeed boggled philosophers for years, but we have the time and place to discuss it now thanks to the generous moderation of 8/tv/. Well, gentlemen, let us begin, shall we?

eat shit.

All the cunts in EVA were trash. If you twist my arm, Rei. At least she only speaks when spoken to.

I don't get what the appeal to Rei, no personality and she barely has any dialogue.
Asuka would probably be a huge slut as a gf and would have sexu with you on a daily basis so that alone makes her the best choice.

bump, shills are in full damage control mode

Mentally ill cunt, or inhuman abomination. They're both bad, that was the point.
Asuka is more attractive, but I'd go with Rei because she keeps her fucking mouth shut.

Asuka, since she wears red and that's my favorite color.

Does this image disturb you, Holla Forums?

They look better like that tbh

Misato

>>>/a/
wrong board, cunt

This tbh, Rei looks comfier and Asuka looks less of a cunt.

Actually, this is what I wanted.

Asuka looks better with the blue hair but red-haired Rei is absolute garbage.
I think Rei would look better with black or dark brown hair.

The answer is neither of them they are drawn pictures of little girls and you should end your own life weebcuck pedoweeb

anti shill bump

they're both equally inferior to Bliss

Anno surely is a visionary.

Kaworu is objectively the best person and he's the only one to actually care about Shinji in a meaningful way

Pretty much a real human bean. I'd fuck Kaworu's boypussi.

kys

Asuka is best.

Hard to choose

>tricks shinji into being a literal faggot

Rei has both the best aesthetic and personality, what does Asuka even got going for her?

anti shill bump

Wow, are we back in 2004?

aren't you shilling for shit waifus though?

It's quite realistic for a teenage girl to care about her appearance plus Asuka was obsessed with being more like an adult because she wanted to escape her traumatic childhood, something the person who made that would know had he seen the show.

Asuka's shit-tests were all about getting choked. She just wanted Shinji to chad the fuck up and rape her. I can respect that.

Why does Dr*mpf have such great taste?

because he is one of us

Here's the real answer: Eva is pretentious pseudointellectual trash.

>>>/kitchen/

Rei > Asuka

Misato > Rei

inb4 rebuildfags snd "muh roastie"

PLEB

So she's 3DPD.

What was the point of this? Eva fans are either too young to shave or don't have to shave because they don't leave their room anyway.

Do people under 20 even know about Eva?

It's a joke familia

two nukes wasn't enough

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it…

Just fuck off. Please.

Several cartoon network shows have made Eva references so probably.

anti-raid bump

The "vapid whore who spouts nonsense to unsettle the beta mc" archetype first appeared in the existentialist writings of Fyodor Dostoevsky, as Nastasia Philipovna from The Idiot and that chick from The Brothers Karamazov who asks Alexey if the Jews eat children. That anime girl fondling her tits represents a solid grounding in literary knowledge and intimate knowledge of the human psyche.

WHO

Calm down, famalam.

That scene actually does tell you a bit about the characters

Happens in 99% of animu. Great plot crafting, Anno.

Misato's an overgrown womanchild and a slob. If she was real, she'd be obese, and have a Tumblr account.

Of course it does, because he was working off of existing cliches. The difference is that everyone in Eva is the way they are because they're mentally ill.

Don't forget her daddy issues.

Asuka is clearly the superior waifu.

FTFY

Eyyy cabrone you beyter watch yea mouth, eyyyy

It was correct the first time. Only a low T soyboy would prefer a passive waifu.

Women are supposed to be that way. Aggressive women are degenerate.

The upcoming Evangelion Illustration Collection 2007-2017 will definitely be in the sights of fans of the series. The book celebrates ten years since the release of the first Rebuild of Evangelion film, pulling together more than 600 pieces of art from a variety of talented creators.

In her words… ANTA BAKA

I use their new site but not their service. I prefer local copies.

holy fuck this is autistic

evangelion is trash and your taste in fake women is trash.

if she was real she'd be just like in the anime. dyed purple hair, drinks beer, has sex with everyone, basically tove-lo's video irl

Is there another option?

lol u ppl watch cartoons??

Rei is for low t fags who can't handle an actual woman.
Asuka is for everyone else.

NEITHER
ONLY WAIFU COMING THROUGH

see

An actual women should be proper and lady-like unless you want to get cucked. Unfortunately no one in Eva is waifu material.

Seriously faggots, go back to 4chan.

no :^)

Wtf is that /a/?

Ritsuko

Shes even worse than Rei.

Real or not, she's still disgusting.

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

i choose both

It's more like not wanting to. I want a comfy life. Besides, once she starts acting right, wouldn't you consider her "boring" at that point?

That house will eat shit during the stormy season when the river gets flooded

Why is this even a question?

Rei
She inspires the BLUE-REI disc.

bump

There is no debate.

Rei a shit

FTFY

Asuka, definitely

Nia from Gurren Lagann

Girl who doesn't need or even want you but will be fully obedient and devoted because it's her purpose versus girl who needs you but treats you like shit and cucks you.

I'm just gonna keep wanking to Misato, thanks.

You mean the skank who will fuck little boys and men who remind her of her father behind your back?

That's the purpose most women originally had before feminism.

Yes.

Ramiel>alle

Wrong.
There is no debate.
There never was a debate.

NGE really is the pinnacle of ironic weeb culture.

Misato x Ritsuko

libtards are already weakly memeing him as an IRL damien from the omen

Why do we temper steel? Why do we plough the fields that were once wilderness? Why should we give purpose to the lost?

Unrealized potential, not the absence of it.

Asuka is lovely in all hair shades. Rei still looks like a dumb bitch

Damn, that's a rare Karen, will add to my collection.

This, she is a weird incestuous Frankenstein girl that looks like a tranny and acts like an autist.

Asuka is sexy and she has freshly minted tits.

you picked the marry, good man.

Best girl cumin through. can't beat that lovely singing voice, and I love a girl that is multifaceted.

fishing oni new best waifu

It's a d8, but okay.

Octohedron

Mari and Shikinami

REI ALL THE WAY

A d8 is an octohedron.

Asuka look calmer and nicer and Rei look less like a robot and more of a human. Weird too but a bit more human and less dead looking.

this will never not be funny

This is great

why do i like this so much

Short hair > Long hair
fite me

Mmmm… blue rei

wtf i love blue now