worldcams.tv/bars/irish-kevins-bar
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/906741007869497344
youtube.com/watch?v=mLQsRdqjoHU
youtube.com/watch?v=uMOwFme7JHU
weather.cod.edu/satrad/exper/?parms=meso1-13-200-1-100
weather.gov/key/
tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/stationhome.html?id=8724580
americanwx.com/bb/topic/50264-major-hurricane-irma-storm-mode/?page=60
pscp.tv/w/bIOM7zFsWktwb2FrSnhPUW58MWRSS1puT2dkYVhLQvP2NsgWeX-GZ2EbAdbxMHKwCepQ5M7opOErvUFj2ch7
researchgate.net/publication/281371708_The_hydrodynamic_model_of_quantum_electro-gravity_and_the_CPT-Ricci_scalar_curvature_symmetry
earthcam.com/usa/florida/miamiandthebeaches/?cam=tampaskan
youtube.com/watch?v=OTlMLxyQmfI
pscp.tv/w/1dRKZnOgdaXKB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_chill
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1RDxlmqqPDlKL?
youtube.com/watch?v=cgDhlWxHOow
nhentai.net/g/192568/
twitter.com/HemantKothari77/status/906847086188027905
twitter.com/KevRincon/status/906847042743533568
facebook.com/291058294696553/videos/vb.291058294696553/301276147008101/?type=3&theater
abcnews.go.com/US/hurricane-irma-forecast-strike-florida-keys-category/story?id=49697542
pscp.tv/w/1jMJgPOvONkxL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_god
l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://www.ecmwf.int/en/forecasts/charts/catalogue/medium/medium-mslp-spread?time=2017090912,240,2017091912&projection=classical_north_america&h=ATNGZHnThOKsMQn0DObiVE0JO6MXBQJU9JLn5-jkyxbS7fy3_gweK9hSTfbOch_touGaj4rOoyz48x5f91eh75LhhuU202uHYhtFFm6VNi4UKU1L4A7FNKiOQYY7cqJ54xnmzA0CWdHW_czhHCWdSuCElg190czUFKc5EFtK24fkUnhHqKtoesr_pzCZ_JZISUWQNl9pqrwCtutG0QFsoQAFrcmdONG4FmcaOMiMwcC4w0nxFXYHGhp4AygDAw_0zka75MDVVPjaH0Ga6zHoG7IXJFcoejeqkeRNzn9fCYaTPBqrKdfHcCu8Cw9A9XG0gy3p
ecmwf.int/en/forecasts/charts/catalogue/medium/medium-mslp-spread?time=2017090912,240,2017091912&projection=classical_north_america
facebook.com/haley.guy.96/videos/vb.100002106920395/1454813704598846/?type=3&theater
facebook.(DOT)/291058294696553/videos/vb.291058294696553/301276147008101/?type=2&theater
meteociel.fr/modeles/ecmwf.php?ech=216&mode=1&map=9
twitter.com/ElpulsoVzla/status/906859394004127745
youtube.com/watch?v=STMmyVjfWEI
facebook.com//bnentwig/videos/vb.556412545/10154900759902546
youtube.com/watch?v=ygfzWBHWqrY
periscope.tv/aydanc
youtube.com/watch?v=JM7U0bgUxbw
liveleak.com/view?i=4b7_1504987072
earthcam.com/usa/florida/lauderdalebythesea/?cam=windjammer
livestormchasing.com/map
pscp.tv/w/1MnGnmNQrAyKO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kevin's Bar: Sleepy time edition

If someone has voip call them up
(305)292-1262
irishkevins.com/

I think he was beating off. Looks like his pants are down

First for digits TAKE MY ENERGY IRRRRRRMAAAA

With a passed out drunk Irishman on the floor while the storm approaches.

So how fucked is the US economically from Harvey and Irma?

I want the HAPPENING to happen

fucking degenerate.

Yeah he's fucked, I don't really see who would just lie there under the lights on the hard floor. Maybe he's a local drunk who saw his opportunity to break in and get smashed and didn't waste any time

oh, ok

The camera seems to be facing a different direction now. Maybe it is someone hanging out at the bar to prevent looting?

you have three buttons above the video frame

Stageman rolling around and coughing. Poor guy. We should order him a pizza or something.

Watch this bitch nip the tip and wobble straight to panama beach. Fucking fat lazy bitch.

kek

Oh yeah, I'm ready man. This is the day. Still have power in Sarasota County for now.

There is someone else there with a baseball cap. I saw him walk by.

That doesn't work when everything is closed

There's a thought. County/city and status check-ins, everyone?

Orlando-ish here. Still quiet out.

Some fat drunk sleeping on a stage is going to be the image most anons remember when they're asked how much people in Florida cared about hurricane Irma

Has the hurricane made landfall in Florida yet?

Glad you're armed, user. Stay safe.

PCB area kinda, that bitch needs to stay East.

>irishkevins.com/
I will listen on the bar cam if it rings

That's how we do it lad. Irish Yoga.

West Orlando, just a little breezy, no rain.

It's bout to touch the tip

It's about to inundate the Keys shortly. Landfall will probably be this afternoon S of Naples

Dubs confirm, she is taking her time

Went straight to voice mail.

thanks for trying user

My pap is always loaded and ready. Pulling and loading up a few more items now.
t. panhandle

BOOM TIME.

Yugo master race. Not pictured is my M70, it's ready to go too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well from texas shilling will be reduced along with drug smuggling for the time being. But it also kills some trade routes from mexico to the states while the mexican earthquake is ongoing which mean less fruits and vegies cheap.

Meanwhile in the eastern united states supply lines will be rekt and many small farm/cattle raising communities will be destroyed closer to the coast. Unless irma keeps going north west which will just rek corn prices and travel routes due to road repairs needed.

But due to psyops the whole south eastern part of the country is being shut down.

Long term causalites include faith in the US dollar because of the realities of disaster like nigs noggin.

you will need all that just in case it become st martin level.

FLIP TO BAR CAM

tipfags report in

kalb.com/templates/2015_Fullscreen_Radar

shit now he is gone. There is someone else there.

TOP KEK

Fucking checked!

M-70AB2 and M-92 owner here. I trust them with my life. Tub full of steel milsurp mags, 4,000 rounds in the safe.

But I support freedom of choice: also own a couple of ARs: Del-Ton rifle and ThunderTechnologies "pistol", with Meprolight. Trading in the kike Mepro for an Aimpoint or Eotech though.

FUCK 'ER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!!!

Hahhaaha.

Lots of people watching this dude beat off/sleep

I crashed out to be up early, this feels like Christmas morning.

That's past total collective views, not live views right now.

I'm looking at the comfy street camera

It won't make landfall for about 24 hours.

Could be total views. Probably is.

still about 9 hours until it really starts

Nice

fugg
Oh well, still late night /comfy/

That cat is ready to go.

I posted this in the last thread:

livestormchasers.com/irma-live-collection-of-live-cams/

wtf was I thinking when I did this?

KEK's 6 sided dice of probability states that multiples of 6 ending with a 7, multiples of 7 ending with an 8 and 629 as a sequence represent cubism PEPE

Forgot to say, those are Tula 7.62x39 boxes.

That… That isn't all you have, is it?

Hate to tell you user, but you probably should've slept in. This kind of thing runs in slow-mo. OTOH the slow northern motion means a longer time over the warm Florida straits that will very likely spin the eyewall speeds up to Cat4.

See

Was just pulling out some for cleaning but I will probably fill my spinning rack and put out a few hand guns. Not expecting trouble but not going to be running around looking for shit if i need it.

Confirmed. I saw him walk past the stage about 10 minutes ago.

Is she cat 5 yet?

Is that an m4 stock on an Kalashnikov?

No, much like almost every female her best days were her youth. Irma-chan will never be a Cat5 beauty again.

Is this the ATF?

It's one of those stocks that straps around your arm. I think it was originally invented to bypass certain California gun laws.

Just called, went to voicemail

Nice Serbian SKS. What's the shorty? Serbian AKs have three vents on the upper hand guard like on the SKS, so I'm thinking maybe it's another manufacturer.

Fug

Yeah, probably should have paid more attention to the threads yesterday/today. Seems like it's really winding up, caught that video from the tail end of the last thread, sucking up the whole dang coastal waters.

Yugo AK and SKS pattern rifles have three vents on the handguard, yes. That and the rifle grenade sight are telltales to Yugos.

Sig Braces are all legal now. You can shoulder them.

kekspeed based user.

Don't worry though, beauty isn't everything. There has probably never been a storm with more energy before in our lives. She's still growing stronger even now.

SHE'S A BIG GIRL

How on earth do you know what Kalashnikov means but not know the difference between an m4 stock, an aftermarket AR stock, and a SIG brace? Or not know that AKs can have aftermarket parts added to accept AR stocks? Seriously, it's super common.

Century international came out if an AK version of the AR-15 Pistol "STABILIZING ARM BRACE". It is pretty comfy.

Every normie knows about the Kalashnikov

I know AKs are super modular, but Just never seen it. And I don't know much about sig braces.

Eat my ass?

Which fucking sucks, because it was how people got around paying a tax stamp for an SBR.

It is a Romanian Draco

heh ikr. while it's more fancifully pleasing to imagine our anthropomorphized Irma-chan literally sucking up all those waters, in fact it was continuous driving winds that pushed the water out.

For you dudeweedlmao

How does it suck?
It's legally a "pistol" which you can shoulder-fire.
It's basically an SBR that you can legally conceal and don't need any ATF paperwork for.

That's my understanding. You build a pistol still.

It's not Century, it's SB Tactical who makes those braces. When the original version came out, SB agreed to let Sig Sauer put their name on it for marketing purposes. Neither Century nor Sig actually made the brace(s) nor got the ATF approval letters.

SB Tactical now makes a wide variety of these braces for a lot of guns, you can get them for ARs, AKs, MP5s and clones, CZ Scorpion, SIG MPX, UZI, etc.

The AKs can also basically use any of them just by installing an AR buffer tube adapter. The coolest ones are the CZ Scorpion and MP5 versions though since they fold and look/function the most like a true stock IMO.

SB Tactical also has a 3 position collapsing model now that is really really towing the line with the ATF. They seem to give zero fucks, it's an awesome company.

Someone in the bar just took a photo of stageman. Need to see if he posts it on social media.

praise kek.

Key west looks like its about to be erased. Wish we had some webcams from there.

What type of sauce is that?

Could this be why she hasn't gone back to Cat 5 yet? She's absorbed so much water weight that it's slowed her down. If so, the wind speed may not be as high, but the flooding all over Florida will be biblical.

Probably sucks if you bought the tax stamp before it was released.

Good to know. I have an ar pistol with the sig branded one as well. Took boring pistol to fun pistol in my opinion. Hated shooring them before the "brace".

Seeing the niggers and spics on TV.. Florida needs a cleansing.

So who did shutdown the cams JewTube. Someone said The Weather Channel was watching this thread, not sure I believe that.

Huh. I could have sworn I read that it legally meant that they were just considered SBRs now, no longer pistols. Granted, this was a few months ago right when the ruling was made, so it was probably someone speculating. Guess I'm wrong, then.

@TropicalTidbits
Latest recon data suggests that #Irma may be seeing pressure falls & increasing winds at a faster rate than prior hours. Single eyewall now.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Hollandaise

I'm sure /k/ can clear things up.

Praise Kek.

So glad that hasn't died. Also 4-6 feet in Savannah. Good. That place can get fucked.

i know, right, kek interfered in the card gen

That's pretty much correct user. The conservation of angular momentum is a function of the diameter of the system. Even though the eyewall is only a Cat3 now (likely a Cat4 at landfall) the overall energy of the system is completely off the chain. This storm is immense. It has drawn an incredible amount of moisture, literally trillions of gallons, into herself and put it all into motion.

THIS JUST IN IRMA-CHAN IS NOW CAT4 AGAIN!

I think someone else had come up with something similar but it did not have a brace and the ATF shot it down. Maybe this user knows.

IRMA IS GROWING STRONGER
130 MPH WINDS
WE CAT 4 NAO

Looks like meat is back on the menu boys

@NHC_Atlantic
Hurricane #Irma Advisory 44A: Irma Now a Category 4 Hurricane as it Gets Closer to the Lower Florida Keys. go.usa.gov/W3H

Irma will flush out the remaining mud and cucks from Florida. Kek wills it.

Confirming Fox News and CNN are saying it's Cat 4 again.

I told you it will be stronger when reaches open ocean.

I wonder if my realtor is away. I thinking land is about to get really cheap.

its reforming nicely.

Once it got away from cuba it was a guarantee. Those cuban mountains probably sheered the fuck out of irma even though they were on the weak/good side.

someone else in bar for sure

Seconding this. The Cnn anchor just had a tremor in her voice. This will be historic.

No. See when the arm brace came out the gAyTF said it was ok to shoulder fire. Then a few months later they said it was "re-manufacturing" the pistol into an SBR if you shoulder-fired it, thus a felony. Public outcry over the course of a year or so made them reverse that arbitrary bullshit, so they said now you can legally shoulder-fire it, and it is still legally a "pistol.">>10582759

wew lads

Update.

archive.is/d8htz

Praise Kek. If but three are gathered in his name his will be done.

Archive didn't work
sigsauer.com/press-releases/atf-clarifies-ruling-pistol-stabilizing-braces/

Works for me. I got Fam on the east coast of FL.

Tropical storm by the time it gets to me. There go all my pecans this year.

I'm torn between wanting this to swing back east a bit and fuck Miami right in the ass, and wanting it to fuck off away from where I live because I don't feel like dealing with this shit.

Now is time to summon Ebola-chan

The gAyTF is so fucking retarded lol.
Have they even test-fired this shit?

It shifted from 120 to 130 mph in the past hour, rounded. It's spinning up.

Zika chan.

Only going about 9mph so it still has a few hours over the option. We could see Cat 5.

Last thread, anons talking about American made boots. Check out Ariat. I wear first image, but I deal with cactus not floods.

I object to red pickled onions being included in this lineup of travesties.

Who is this gordon ramsey nigger on CNN?

checked. was there ever any doubt?

Fat chicks always want seconds. Daddy's ready for round 2 Irma - bring that big old arse back up here.

Are we going to get a bunch of washed up bloated nigger gore like we did after /ourgirl/ Katrina?

That game is already over user. Miami was spared a direct hit. However, there will be some interesting 40+ foot high waves coming into the shoreline somewhat south of Miami. Regardless, they will still have roughly 5 feet of surge even on that side of the coast.

This is a pretty good stream: youtube.com/watch?v=JZvTR7861Yk

Unfortunately, chat is filled with a bunch of dirty Muslims.

Dubs confirmed! TAKE OUR POWER KEK!

It's still closer to Cuba then Florida.
Damn this bitch is slow.

The controversy arose because people could not let sleeping dogs lie and kept writing the BATFE asking for opinions to their retarded questions, letter which the agency is required by law to answer, and which answers carry the force of regulatory interpretations ("private letter rulings," which are anything but private).

Earlier, the BATFE had issued a letter saying that there is no improper way of shooting a pistol, meaning that shouldering it did not change its status. Later, BATFE issued another letter saying that shouldering a brace was the same as changing a pistol to an SBR (short barreled rifle), which requires paperwork and a $200 tax stamp.

Earlier this year, a third letter was issued stating that use does not change the substance (we're getting close to Aristotelian philosophy at this point), so we're back to where we started. You can shoulder an arm brace without turing it into a stock.

As another user pointed out, there's a benefit to having a shorty defined as a pistol: it falls under a concealed pistol license, which permits loaded ready to rock status in a vehicle, unlike rifles in many states.

Pics related. Back to IrmaChan.

(Checked)
I think you've got your answer

Yeah I have the SIG one on two of my AR pistols, it's really comfy to shoulder, I actually like it more than a lot of true stocks because when you shoulder it it's pure rubber/elastic/whatever, makes a great cushion for recoil on the already soft 5.56 caliber.

I have a Scorpion EVO 3 pistol and need to get the folding brace for it, it looks awesome.

Also it was really widely known that, even during the brief 'ban' period on shouldering the braces, literally everyone was still doing it. It's not an enforceable law especially if you were shooting on private property or tiny outdoor ranges where you never see anyone. I could see how it was a bigger deal to city guys and those who shot at indoor ranges though.

But man, braces aside, you would not believe how many people I know who have (((illegal))) SBRs, they're about as common as people who smoke weed because the law is so disrespected by the gun owning populace. Don't get me started on how many people probably own garage-converted full autos.

heh

what is the best alternative? I hate electric

Still thinking she's gonna ride the coastline instead of going mainland and shred the peninsula and bayous instead. You can pull back a Cat 5, Irma, I believe in you.

He is a generous god (tendies be upon him)

So most of Florida is about to get hit with the eastern part (most intense) portion of the hurricane, is going to get flooded with legendary storm surge, Irma is now re-strengthening over the hot waters, and hurricane force winds are still being predicted 24 hours from now because Irma is a fat cunt and slow walking up the coast at a leisurely 6mph. Remember that Katrina and Rita were category 3s when they made landfall, and were of similar diameter and intensity to Irma. And Irma just upgraded herself to category 4. This storm is getting niiiiiice and /comfy/. I'm so happy I have a day off tomorrow.

:D

:(

Hey aren't you the dude who sang that song a while back? Glad to see you're still around.

I want the footage of Cuban wreckage as an appetizer for this. It was still Cat5 when it started washing away the island beaners.

checked. nice ID sextuplets

The intent is still understood, though. Shit, I'd have to look up the moment of inertia for a toroid to calculate its angular momentum. Don't remember it offhand, as it's been a while since college physics. Bottom line though, Irma is now less of a hurricane and more of a flying flood. Even if it goes back to Cat 5 at this point, it hardly matters.

Is this bait going to get posted every thread?

Ah ha! A surprise from me in the past. I knew I was missing a few mags. I think there's one in my truck too, but I don't want to go out and get it right now.

Damn cellular hotspot is getting laggy. Get off your phones Sarasota! Important business here.

We are approaching levels of /comfy/ that should not be possible.

Yea man, I did a few songs a few years ago.
That's cool you remembered.

Will Katia join in on this for some lesbo action?

The guy passed out on stage just rolled over and put headphones in. So he is /comfy/

Got my hot chocolate. Comfy confirmed.

I love me some 20 round mags. Yeah, lower capacity, but aesthetic as fuck. And everyone knows that the first rule of RWDS is the rule of cool.

Well there is 15K more now and the dude is facing the cam grabbing his dick now. Twitter is talking about the stage guy since its the only cam still working in key west.

You like that X-tac ammo, people say it's pretty good. I've just been buying military over run. Or it's sold because of imperfections cheap.

Correct, and that's my basic point. the interior eye area is relatively trivial compared with the overall energy & momentum of the system all the way out to outer bands. This is literally the biggest storm we've ever seen in terms of overall energy. The simple fact that the entire peninsula will be under hurricane force winds simultaneously for roughly 30hrs should say something about the scale of Irma-chan.

look at all that warm ocean current.

Well ain't that some dickery. Then hopefully it cuts west, or fucks off back to Cuba and levels it so we can take over and turn it into something modern and relevant. Every current projected path has it moving directly over precisely where live, so maybe come Monday morning she's had her fill of destruction.

Well that's gotta be awkward.

20 round mags - good enough for the FG-42, good enough for anything.

SNUG AS A BUG IN A RUG MADE OF SMUG

The cooking show? He's an anti-white Jew.

Honestly, 20 rounders have the benefit of better mobility though. Way easier to shoot prone or off of a stabilized position. And we know the rule is accuracy > everything, it really doesn't matter if you have 10 more rounds, reloading is easy and fast anyway, you only need higher capacity when you can do full auto for covering/suppressing fire.

I like 30 and 40 round PMAGs but they do get in the way sometimes. If you know how to shoot and have a decent optic or red dot, a 20 round mag is more than fine.

Hah! There's a phaser (original series) under the hat.

I don't buy the whole biggest storm ever. Charlie covered all of Florida at several points and fucked over the entire state too but no one talks about it they skip right back to Andrew for some reason.

I pity the dead, who can no longer know such joys.

Irma's gonna get drunk off of all that warm water, goddamn.

Naples and Ft. Meyers are going to turn into ocean bays. But the incredibly huge wind field also guarantees that basically the entirety of Florida will also be without power starting about 24hrs from now. Some places may not get it back for literally weeks.

What about that graphic I saw of Typhoon Tip, the one that was half the size of the US? It was bigger in overall mass, so you'd expect it to have more kinetic energy. Is that just some hypothetical storm? I'm not up on my meteorological history.

Can't say anthing about it one way or the other. I've never shot it, just bought it on sale and stuck it in a can. My first two mags to grab are loaded with Mk 262 and the rest my mags are loaded with a mix of Lake City M855 and M193.

Please let her get so drunk she smashes into New Orleans.
The Left will have a meltdown.

yup, she can coastwalk all the way up to the handle, and still rape all the way to the east coast without losing her energy.

Was it this faggot?

satellites are a thing user. don't take my word for it.

Maybe the rioting from the lack of power will redpill normal fags on niggers and kick of avrace war.

Sadly I don't think she's gonna hit NO.
That's gonna be General Hurricane Lee's job.

ikr. it's amazing tbh.

wewillsee

Why aren't your mags loaded?

brevard it this cunt skips me ill be so fucking pissed. I spent the past 3 days barricading and counting ammo.

if there's ever been a storm that big since the creation of man i'd be shocked. in the future yes (or well in the past), but just since we've been here? doubtful.

But to answer your basic question yes, it would indeed have vastly, vastly more energy than Irma-chan whould. It's a geometric progression with the area. Since the atmospherics more or less limit the maximum possible height of any storm in our atmosphere, cube considerations become moot.

Earlier Irma was wide enough to stretch from Chicago to New York earlier in the week. Massive.

This is the lamest storm ever. Looks impressive but it does absolutely nothing.

I forgot I had them lol. The rest: are all loaded I assure you.

Nigger, it's still 80-90 miles away, and it fucked up a bunch of islands and Cuban coast.

It's already killed at least 25 niggers.

You're ahead of yourself. It hasn't made landfall yet, and isn't expected to for several hours.

b-but wheres your side arm and 12ga secondary?

Don't forget your gator spear, you know they are coming.

Katrina redpilled me, I don't expect Florida will try keeping niggers in check like Texas did.

based

Bar webcam dude is waking up

Check on Sunday Night into Monday morning unless you're really diligent.

It's all about the comfy right now nigga.

HE WAKES

Oh yay 0.0001% of what should be killed.

155 mph
just 2 mph to be Cat 5

Irma-chan is gonna make it, I believe in her.

thats less than what niggers in chimpcongo do in a week. what a joke of a hurricane

to really count, the bands have to be part of the cyclonic rotation. now remember, the system is an engine with the exhaust out the top, and that draw typically rolls out and away from the core. just like Irma-chan's exhaust pipe is venting to the northeast out over the upper Atlantic right now. One might say it's 'part of the storm', but the exhaust stream isn't really contributing to the strength directly but only secondarily by providing a smooth path for more moisture to be drawn into the system. Thanks to the effects described by the Second Law of Thermodymics, all physics is a tradeoff tbh.

It helped over a hundred niggers break out of jail.
And now it's gonna bathe/shoah some old jews in Naples.

Irma blew his hair right out, what bad luck.

Still a better score than Dylan Roof. Also these are numbers from the Caribbean, so anything past fingers and toes is unreliable from them.

Maybe not in south or central FL but the rest of the state wont put up with and shiggidy.

/ourgirl(

das rite

Kurt Eichenwald?

He's got a cig and is checking his liver to see if it burst.

yea.. Im in brevard and the winds been picking up quite a bit since around 6pm. probably about 25 mph with gusts to 40 right now. and im 180 miles north of miami.

thats the one thing im lacking. I have this bitchin switch blade but I cant find the fucker I think tossed it on my work bench and then accidentally threw it in one of my 'tools I dont feel like putting away' bins. But I picked up this ridiculous 8" kbar from harbor freight for $5 in the prestorm shopping melee.

Most importantly though I got my funs and enough ammo for a sustained fire fight. and a big ass truck with a chevy 350 in it and a full tank of nigger stomping gasoline.

Switching to bar camera…

>Trying to play the demoralization shill in a fucking cataclysm thread.
You are pissing in the wind.

only answering because you got dubs, safety razor. best and cheapest shave possible.

More than you ever killed, faggot.

thats his pancreas. hes gettin the beetus

that vortex rotation core looks to me to be only about half the length of the peninsula. cf. Irma reaches the entire length.

Seconded. Slices my coarse gorilla hairs off smoothly better than any modern razor ever did.

Oh shit rabbit chan lives in Sarasota. Pls be safe my eternal love

let it grow and trim it once every 2 months with a pair of barber quality clippers do the same for your hair a $40 set of clippers wil last you years instead of paying some piece of shit to just up your hair

Not anymore she doesn't.

andrew was a son of a bitch though. bastard left a trail of destruction all the way to new york.

LISTEN TO HER MOAN. SHE HUNGERS FOR MIAMI SOULS

earthcam.com/events/extremeweather/

Yeah Andrew was the one who flooded NY right

It was also one of the last times white people were recking looters.

I was in new york at the time. I dont remember flooding but I do remember the 50' oak tree slamming through the living room

I'm wrong it was Sandy.

alright, thanks

I have to shave every day because I'm a ZOGbot

Louis C.K.?

48mi to go to Key West

What do you think pierce county user?

anybody find any working streams in any of the florida keys? i havent found any since most went down

hope you're a professional writer user. If not, you should be.

Thinking that I'm pretty hungry right now.

Based Bar Man's stream is still going. He just woke up and is off screen, but you can hear the storm outside. worldcams.tv/bars/irish-kevins-bar

actually we'recomfy. rain andindlps me sleep. No work. stocked on liquir, tobacco and weed.

i hear cellphone noises. Ive heard that ding before. Its twitter or something else??

They have to be posting to social media somewhere. I saw some of the other guys there taking photo's of stageman passed out.

earthcam.com/events/extremeweather/

Also, you must've seen that niggah in my pic b4 huh?

Any Florida video yet?

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/906741007869497344 Wish I knew how to save videos from twitter. Watching a generator and live wire blow is funny as fuck to me.

woa, explosions

For those of us in the 21st century, a link that doesn't use Flash:
youtube.com/watch?v=mLQsRdqjoHU

in FF, Tools > Page Info > Media
find the video and hit the save button. there are other addon based ways. Not sure if youtube-dl does twatter since I never use it.

never use twatter that is

>earthcam.com/events/extremeweather/

these videos suck more dick than all of you combined.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mLQsRdqjoHU
Pretty fucking boring TBH fam. What happened to that fag meteorologist who was livestreaming from key west?

youtube-dl works with twatter

ded

/comfy/ stream
youtube.com/watch?v=uMOwFme7JHU

Forgot the video

I better see plenty of dead spics and niggers when I wake up or I'll be pissed.

Flooding just started at Miami beach.
Breaking 911 on Twitter

by the way for those of you who get off on the meteorology of the storm like I do here is an absolutely fantastic satellite picture of the storm in basically realtime.

weather.cod.edu/satrad/exper/?parms=meso1-13-200-1-100

Notice how it's absolutely bombing on IR - those dark colors signify the cloud top temperatures are dropping, and the CDO is expanding (getting stronger.)

This storm will absolutely be in the top 5 strongest hurricanes to ever make a US landfall. GFS model has it reaching down below 900 milibars before it hits, which is 100% insane. Irma is a fucking monster.

and that is Miami. just imagine when that shit hits land somewhere

Heading around 330 degrees now.
It's longitude is nearly at Everglades City already.

kek

Done.

Excellent link, thanks.

nice

Urban Response, FTW.

Have best friend in Florida. They are directly in path of worst part of storm. My heart trembles.

West coast will be definitely devastated but considering how it's change the direction maybe Miami will be hit with cat 4 as well. (or maybe even cat 5)

You understand how these things work by now, brother.

Miku is that you?

Imagine an entire floor of FBI agents constantly shitposting at the ATF liaison.

weather.gov/key/

Key West weather radar. Just a matter of time before this goes down fam.

Monitor the storm surge and wind speeds at the above link. Gusting to 50kts.

Watch Irma fuck shit up in realtime.

pic related

Laughed.

Fuck no

Yes I do, The storm comes directly at him and I helped it.

Context, nigger.
Floridas west coast

West is on the left side you chipmunk. And I said "maybe even Miami" if keep turning to the east. (east is on the right side)

neat thx

Even in perfect weather, he risked his death everyday by grace of living in florida.
There is no blood on your hands.

She's so big

I'm in Tampa now, i am not looking forward to the next week. Hell it would have been kinda worth it if Irma took out Miami but even that isn't happening now.

Tampanon here, stuck directly in the projected path of Irma, same with everyone else here. Last I heard it was going 6 mph in terms of movement, fat whore is taking her sweet time.

pretty hypnotic to watch this bitch growing even just over the last couple hours so dramatically. I may just have to eat my words that Irma-chan will never see her glory days of Cat5.

ROCK YOU'RE CURVES IRMA GIRL

Has Irma-chan reached land yet?

anyone else seeing this?

3 to 4 hours to keywest. Key west will be submerged.

She's undergoing rapid intensification. Cat 3 to Cat 5 in under 6 hours. This is going to be one for the record books.

thanks user. it's incredible how well defined (and yuge) that eyewall is at this late date after it's romp over Cuba. nice link.

>This is going to be one for the record books.
ftfy user. hory shit if you're right. those water temps must be pushing records to do this.

I've got the impression that this is all just sensationalism used to push the Global I'll mean climate change narrative

It will be interesting to see that radar go dark. The WSR-88D is built to withstand max winds of about 140. It's going to get its shit pushed in.

If you're into the meteorological discussion and want the straight dope on what the pros are saying about this storm, check out

americanwx.com/bb/topic/50264-major-hurricane-irma-storm-mode/?page=60

(go to most recent page.)

These guys know what's up. It's where I've been getting my links.

Also a raid would be fucking funny.

How much greater would its kinetic energy be, though? A storm that large would have several times more mass since the geometry of storms makes them scale in energy with the area of the storm, but it might have much lower angular velocity. Since rotational KE = (1/2)(moment of inertia)(angular velocity)^2, it's theoretically possible for a smaller storm to be more energetic, albeit highly unlikely. How much more powerful could it get than Irma?

Sounds like my ex.

tbh i can't help but suspect you're motivations, (1).

That picture is making me laugh my fucking ass off.

Sounds like Mariah Mallad or Thotplayer momo. She says shes thicc but she's just obese with photoshop.

(checked)
We never got a drawfag showing her ass either.

live stream from key west fire station =]

pscp.tv/w/bIOM7zFsWktwb2FrSnhPUW58MWRSS1puT2dkYVhLQvP2NsgWeX-GZ2EbAdbxMHKwCepQ5M7opOErvUFj2ch7

well ofc i'm taking the momentum into account in the energy estimation. i'm not really sure how well hydrodynamics in a gas would allow a smaller storm to be much more energetic than a larger storm. the water-carrying capacity of a storm is really the single greatest determinant relating it's overall energy content. Irma-chan is pretty thicc with water, and not just euphemistically. while in a torsional system it's not a linear function, and also considering the vagaries possible in an non-containerized hydrodynamic system, all things being equal to a first approximation it's basically geometric progression based on the area as long as the system is well organized (as Irma is)

It's pretty calm.

remember, it is electro-gravitational hydrodynamics, and the sun has been flaring.

Tbh. The eyes is damn near them. Somehow its just windy there, nothing to crazy yet. Probably another hour or so. but listen to the howling gale of the wind.

lolwut?

Sounds like a skinwalker out calling for help.

researchgate.net/publication/281371708_The_hydrodynamic_model_of_quantum_electro-gravity_and_the_CPT-Ricci_scalar_curvature_symmetry

Dammit. She's moving too far west.
Underneath Naples already.

Holy shit the skinwalkers must be having a field day right now.

hes calling out for help, someone do something!

non-white with feeble grasp of English detected

sorry for going full nerd haha

bigger the storm bigger the energy. period.

It's the souls of the dead calling out to the living =] asking them to sleep with them underneath the waves, where it's peaceful and calm.

Fucking spoopy, man

Guess Who from Florida.

They are going to be hit in the next couple of hours.

I heard him sigh.

Spooky

looting started yet?

that owl crying out is haunting.

You mean skinwalker?

The storm hasn't even begun.

sorry theoretical physics beyond GR isn't an area of personal interest, i'll take your word on it heh. besides, I imagine as in all other areas related to relativity, if real, the effects are trivial in earth-surface conditions. Newtonian mechanics, as usual, is the goto choice for basic physics.

yep, and the sun blasting out extreme energies has NOTHING to do with the power up of irma and jose AT ALL.

Gusting to 65 MPH in key west right now

Pressure falling rapidly, at 977mb @ 4:10AM

i mean that sarcastically. thanks for calling me HEH, btw. I appreciate the honour.

Cat 5 incoming.

mother nature is going to rape florida

ROLLING FOR TURNIN INTO MIAMI.

CMON IRMA ROCK THOSE CURVES

Looks like a rooster head

YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK DELIVERS

Even going up the west side Miami is still due a good dicking.

Please this.

I'm melting.
eurofag

haha true

GET IN HERE. YOU CAN HEAR HER.

SHE COMES TO MAKE YOUR WAIFUS REAL FLORIDANONS.

When's the next noaa update?

What's allowing Irma to take on so much water? I assume the warm temperatures have a lot to do with enhancing the air's capacity to absorb moisture.

W E T T

it's just very big

My family is in Tampa. I hope they dont die.
I dont want a defining moment of my life to be going to the funeral only to lose my cool and rant on stage about how I warned them and that now I have all the proof I need that Ill outlive everyone.

How cute.

wow that one is eerie. knowing they are about to get pummeled like never before in about 4 hours also adds to the tension for me personally tbh

It has had over a dozen eyewall replacement progressions and that's what has allowed it to grow to such a scale user. the larger the storm, the larger the amount of water it can hold that simple. this all started waay over on the eastern side of the Atlantic, and she just had favorable conditions practically the whole way.

He has evacuated in the past for slimmer threats, I think he will be safe somewhere outside of the state, comfy with his shortwave radio on. Nonetheless I am sending him as much positive energy as I can and encourage others to do so.

Listen closer.

33minutes @ 0500h edt

:^)

every day the death cult becomes deathier

soon the rivers of blood we have spilled will rush down apon us, and we will surf that shit to heaven

we memed too hard

It really does sound like an owl

one of these days i'm gonna make tender love to one of those things, just you see

Wear a rubber user.

The US goes overboard to protect people in general user, and FL in particular is, well, particularly well prepared to protect ppl from storms like this. better than anywhere in the world i'd wager. they have every little flood zone mapped out in detail and practically force ppl to leave when they should. the only real vagary in a yuge cyclonic system like this is tornadic activity near the ground. the odds are high they'll be just fine.

you're fam is safe user

sounds like Lilith

all this hype and no fucking good streams. give me a stream faggot

oh baby

miami i think. url says tampa
earthcam.com/usa/florida/miamiandthebeaches/?cam=tampaskan

I plan to send my good energy to those that need it. My friend hopefully will survive. and Miami gets totaled. Wish me luck in changing the course of irma.

G L O O M

Looks kinda like a pissed off rooster.

FIRE COCK
I
R
E

C
O
C
K

YEAR OF THE FIRECOCK

we memed well, user, we memed well.
This is soul gathering for the big happening to come

this guy is in the middle of everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTlMLxyQmfI

btw my apologies user, i meant to compliment you on that apropos wording. well memed. flooding will be a very big part of this story in the end. the idea that this yuge ass flood was literally flown into place is breddy effing sweet.

Green tips? Move cars in a barrier around round you then light them up as the zombies break through the perimeter.
Remember - "wait till you see the whites of their eyes" pic related

i want to see people risking their lives not this gay shit. wheres jeff

~15miles to the keys now

I heard an user managed it once
You gotta knock that fucker out and tie him up first, be ready

-___-

C A T E G O R Y 4 - 130MPH

+ 70MPH gusts since leaving Cuba where it dropped down to 60MPH max gusts, Irma is now at 130MPH and she's roughly at the midway, still building strength!

Irma if you're going to cuck out like that, just go west, get more power in the gulf and wipe out Houston again.

jej in jacket weather i carry my 20" hbar colt ccw. Made a quick detach abdomen belt holster majigger so I can carry it broken down and have it snapped to and ready to rock in 2 seconds.

i said make tender love to not rape, user. anyone with balls and a rope can rape a skinwalker, i want to do some real hearwarming shit with that bastard demon what-that-god-made-unfinished

(checked)
Dubs of DEFENSE

WHEN DOES MIAMI GET THE WALL

Any good working streams like this one
pscp.tv/w/1dRKZnOgdaXKB
Except more exciting?

Now now user, the skinwalker is a wily creature, shy in a way.
It was loving it by the end. It even escaped and left user unharmed.

his location
Marlin Fuel & Transport 92410 Overseas Hwy # 12, Tavernier, FL 33070

Go to bed, user, it is over.

someone explain to me why americucks build their houses out of cardboard

why can't I attach images to posts anymore

it's a recycled/recyclable material

wew I just went out for a smoke. It is fucking frigid out right now.

no way it feels like 60

but why use it when you know that you live in hurricane infested area

what is wind chill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_chill

lets try with firefox

same reason for Japanese building them on tsunami infested coasts

houses in florida are stone made of cinderblock except for the trailer homes those are made of vinyl and fromunda cheese

u bes tak ur fansie buk lernin n gid on goin

JEFF

pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1RDxlmqqPDlKL?

if it werent for the kikes this would cause an absolute boom. The amount of jobs that would be instantaneously created to fix the damage would bring unemployment to damned near zero.

F

Remember that normies tend to be lazy and libshits are entitled fucks
Nigger & spics just start begging for gibs

user, burn everything you own. It's a surefire way to get rich.

JEFF confirms potential for high cat-4 to cat 5!
GIVE IRMA-CHAN YOUR ENERGY

This storm doesnt end. She will travel the world destroying shit until every last kike is dead. She is our Stormer.

ROCK YOUR CURVES, IRMA GIRL
I gave Irma so much energy that I fell asleep

Keynes please. Its time for bed.

after a storm like this every last chucklefuck with a pickup truck will have more work than they can handle. Go build your wealth by accruing debt you stupid shit.

Cat 5 by this after noon.

DOGGOS SPOTTED

help

you sure thats a doggo?? shape seems off also how is it levitating like that?

it moved like one at least

seriously it looks more like a half man half kangaroo

i bet you have a warm bed user and a warm body

a rare image of a hellbeast walking the earth before a natural disaster

That's what was making the noise.

What's the estimated time of landfall?

I hope everyone but Holla Forumsacks and their loved ones die. It's comfy to watch this from the other side of the world, makes me glad we don't get natural disasters here.

It's already consumed the Irisman's corpse and is searching for more food.

How much wealth do you think the people who had everything destroyed have to pay the guy who was left with a pickup truck?
Hillbilly economists never think things through.

Jeff was saying about 10-12 hours from about now.

Don't make it into a weird thing you dick

It's not just hillbillies.

its your dick thats gonna get weird

F-fuck you

Please, even Keynes wouldn't be that retarded. Only (((Krugman))) would advocate for destroying your own cities to create a massive redistribution of wealth into a specific industry

Checked. Irma confirmed for Nazi controlled storm

ok so its definitely a hell beast but it looks like Kek is riding it. And spongebob is there.

what is insurance?

That's when you pull the surplus G.I. sleeping bag out of the closet and toss it on the couch or floor. Voila, 5-star comfort.

It's when you pay kikes a tax so that you get little to nothing in return without a lengthy jewdicial battle.

Oh shit, I actually own a sleeping bag. Good idea!

What are insurance premiums?

No cure for love!

Dawn is coming. Not for anyone in the path of Irma, though

you better not get in the sleeping bag yourself like some kind of bed-cuck

PRESSURE DROP 928bm

In a pinch, dirty clothes and wadded up newspaper and paper towels work well for insulation.

Why not, poor girl could use a good bed. She'll probably lose her home.

CHECK 'EM

==CAT5 BIG GIRL COMIN'==

unmissable lel

Miami cam

Irma goes 1488

anyone got a livestream of the outside?

Year of the fireCock, lad.

1488d79b0ca8a1f0414c6554a1c9ee94ffd75667ff406add3c04446e567695f0.png

Fug lads, meant to quote this.

lel

the fuck?

The worst will be the aftermath, that is when many whites will learn of the non-white menace.

Niggers.

YOU CAN DO IT IRMA-CHAN
TAKE MY OC AS FUEL

A man waiting to be in the wreckage, as the fireball rises.
youtube.com/watch?v=cgDhlWxHOow

He's back!
I got worried for a second after his other stream died

why is this guy taking refuge in a gas station. the electric poles are going to go down and then he's going to go boom

The thought of having an concealed automatic shotgun for such defense makes me moist.

Irish pub stream is back up

what is that massive thing off the west coast of ireland?

They were working there, helping first responders in the area (who also aren't leaving, but going to ground). They are behind a poured concrete building 14" wall.

ONE OF US IS IN THE WRECKAGE
That creaking gas station awning won't last.

It's the ocean

is there another hurricane south west of south africa or is that the ocean too?

He has 4 phones charged if one goes down.
Scratch that he has 3.

Hurricanes, by definition, only occur in the tropics.
There simply isn't enough evaporation and heat differential in the temperate zones to create or sustain them.

Any Anons in the hurricane area? If you're gonna be a baka and stay, at least record the hurricane as it passes by.actually, stream it because your phone probably wont survive in the wrekage

Come on Irma, hit Miami hard!

Speaking of ippo but with lusty aras.
nhentai.net/g/192568/

Checked. Irma heard you. Poured concrete roof in Marathon FL giving way people are saying. No streams to confirm.

LOL… guys in parkas in the middle of the storm saying "it's time to take the storm seriously"

Wrong board, retard.

praise kek.

nothing at all from the Keys. anyone have any sauce?

what are you some kinda homo?

garbage

>youtube.com/watch?v=cgDhlWxHOow

Ha, this guy has twice the amount of watchers as both CNN and Fox streams COMBINED.

He's even taking live calls, the mad man

twitter.com/HemantKothari77/status/906847086188027905
twitter.com/KevRincon/status/906847042743533568

KEK. I hope someone was recording a few hours ago when the old guy was saying "this isn't fake news" to the camera, after people were questioning if they were live.

seems about right

COMEDY
Top fucking Kek

fox just asked for permission to use his stream and he didn't take any sheckles for it like a good goy

>twitter.com/HemantKothari77/status/906847086188027905
that's pretty intense

I see your post ended with repeating integers.

GIVE IRMA YOUR ENERGY!

Cocoa here, winds picking up. still the quiet before the storm.

FUCK ME AGAIN

why isn't he evacuating?

Is this recent footage? You're a big wind.

YOU GO IRMA GIRL
ROCK YOUR CURVES

Someone he knows works there. They're sticking around for the emergency services to fill them up with gas.

(checked)

The absolute madman.

Some guy on a boat in Key West somewhere.

facebook.com/291058294696553/videos/vb.291058294696553/301276147008101/?type=3&theater

who knows it's off of pajeet twitter

It's like this thing has a mind

Who is this boat guy hes talking about?

Kek

Tampa/clearwater area. Good on food and water.

amazingly it doesn't require a login

I still don't like this new meme
a girl that love winds can be slim
actually you fly better if your body has a good proportion with your wings

ur waifu a shit

She's not flying, she's smashing everything in her path with giant pillowy mounds of wind curves.

He just jinxed himself by saying no damage from wind. Soon he'll be under 6 feet of water up on the roof.

Hope it steers well clear of Pensacola. Have insane relatives who my mom invited over in case things get bad there.

Wew lads its getting pretty windy. This guy is going full cuck speech though.

SO HOT

ded

Wouldn't it be better for them to just accept they don't know wtf jose is going to do at this point

Jose you lazy bastard.

hes going to die just wait for the back surge from the hurricane.

Rolling for Jose bulldozering Jew York

pretty

whatever

max solidarity from Italy here, we're having a nice storm too :D

looks like user's got this guy's number now

Checked. Shes a big girl indeed.

You keep using that word

Damn it, Jose. Turn your path towards Jew York, you lazy spik.

until he hit's 5GB and they knock his ass down to 2G

Does it offend you?

abcnews.go.com/US/hurricane-irma-forecast-strike-florida-keys-category/story?id=49697542

Irma-chan claimed her first Floridian, let's hope it's not the last.

Kek this guy is something else.

that was the truck that was going by the gas store guys stream.

She hungers for souls.

SHE IS THE STORM YOU DUMB NIGGER
HERETIC CUCKS MUST HANG
GIVE HER YOUR ENERGY
ROCK YOUR CURVES, IRMA GIRL

This guy is in Marathon; not much of a view, but it is what it is.

pscp.tv/w/1jMJgPOvONkxL

SARASOTA COUNTY FAGS [email protected]?

NORTH PORT REPRESENT

Honestly? not very. At most 200 billion in damage will have happened, and that is less than 10% of our economic increase over the past 9 months

prepare to see a lot of dead brown faces on the TV that you don't care about for the next few months and the heroic tale of how they stooped to loot but didn't scoot

You're probably right, though I do have a friend who has an entire pallet of ammo. I know if I am ever in need I can just hit his mini ammo dump.

THICC girls are more fun.

not Thor?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_god

still shit waifu.

user, plz.

gas station guy died

that where they eye is going by.

no, thank you.

We aren't faggots here who worship Roman/Greek/Faggot Gods. We worship Wotan/Odin/Irmin, the God of Hurricane and Storm. Do you think Hitler named the Blitzkrieg after Zeus? Storm Troopers? SS? No.

The Euro model which predicted Irma and Harvey correctly seems to indicate that Jose will hit DC in 6-10 days
l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://www.ecmwf.int/en/forecasts/charts/catalogue/medium/medium-mslp-spread?time=2017090912,240,2017091912&projection=classical_north_america&h=ATNGZHnThOKsMQn0DObiVE0JO6MXBQJU9JLn5-jkyxbS7fy3_gweK9hSTfbOch_touGaj4rOoyz48x5f91eh75LhhuU202uHYhtFFm6VNi4UKU1L4A7FNKiOQYY7cqJ54xnmzA0CWdHW_czhHCWdSuCElg190czUFKc5EFtK24fkUnhHqKtoesr_pzCZ_JZISUWQNl9pqrwCtutG0QFsoQAFrcmdONG4FmcaOMiMwcC4w0nxFXYHGhp4AygDAw_0zka75MDVVPjaH0Ga6zHoG7IXJFcoejeqkeRNzn9fCYaTPBqrKdfHcCu8Cw9A9XG0gy3p

What happened to boat guy?

The media is desperately looking for rescue illegals to film saving white people.

ecmwf.int/en/forecasts/charts/catalogue/medium/medium-mslp-spread?time=2017090912,240,2017091912&projection=classical_north_america

Jesus christ wrong link

Dis gonna be gud!

He's still streaming

Irma is a fine waifu.

I don't know if it will user, but I know it already did in the previous 9 months

September 23rd confirmed.
Shadilay.

#kekistan #megapedes

you gotta link?

braise gek! XDDDDDDDDD

It's beautiful.

This guy's driving around in his car. Yes, I know it's Facebook, just looking for streams.

facebook.com/haley.guy.96/videos/vb.100002106920395/1454813704598846/?type=3&theater

facebook.(DOT)/291058294696553/videos/vb.291058294696553/301276147008101/?type=2&theater

If that doesn't work just google: facebook S/V Andromeda

kek removed the wrong dot. But you know the drill.

It's a little up and down now though

You don't need to do that anymore nigger.

Go home, Zeus. You're not tricking anyone into worship. Your time is over.

The time of cute anime-dieties is now

actually, it seems that Jose is directed to Canada now
too early to tell tho

meteociel.fr/modeles/ecmwf.php?ech=216&mode=1&map=9

Force of habit sorry, anyway both gas station guy and boat guy are down. Not sure if you can still call the gas station.

oh shit are you guys ready to see some chink hives brought down

Boat guy just came back online.

hes dead

epic:
twitter.com/ElpulsoVzla/status/906859394004127745

TRIPS CONFIRM HE DIDN'T SAIL SO GOOD

this looks fake

!DO NOT USE YET!
SAVE FOR LATER
EARLY BAKED BREAD #8

EARLY BAKED BREAD #8

Wotan is one of those gods you gay nigger

You could hear the phone charger in the last minute of the gas station guy

Anyone got gas station guy's current stream link? He went off line, but mentioned he'd go back to streaming from a different account.

here youtube.com/watch?v=STMmyVjfWEI

wew

Yeah, even at this shitty job you're the worst. Sad !

Tampafag here. Just realized this is the first time I haven't been on Holla Forums in over a day.
All day yesterday me and the neighbors preparing for the hurricane to pin us down and have her way with us. Guess I also found out how to make my SHTF supplies a little better. Wish I bought a battery powered fan and some powdered drink mixes in case power is out for a while. One of my neighbors ditched town and left their mini pig outside so I got her here with me as well.

Comprehension failure faggot.

O FUG!! wat will i doo! DDDDD:

Did your mom let you use the computer ?

inb4 niggers eat it out of desperation
Or it learns to fly after Irma blesses it
ROCK YOUR CURVES, IRMA CHAN!

Good luck user, may Kek protect you.

Why do you need a fan, just open the window :^)

Stahp.

That's sad.

Broward County reporting in. Had a large tree across the street go down but I still have power so far.

Yes, my mom lets me because i'm a big boy.

Don't be sad they might find other food along the way

Thanks user

4u4u4u4u4u4u4u

No I find it disgusting that they abandoned the mini pig because they didn't care that the mini pig might die without the human care.Mini pigs are aborable but it can get hard when it's grown up.

Underage confirmed.
Consider suicide.

(checked)

Your dubs demand I ask you who Odei is

Polk County reporting in. It's barely windy. I'm bored.

The Basque mythological personification of clouds, he can create storms when angry.

Is that you Jewgene?

Nigga measured 117mph.

7 deaths in Italy for the storm, other 2 still missing

YES, WITH ROCKETS WHICH WILL TRIGGER LIGHTING!
That'll take energy out of the storm, I think…

Who?

Radio 970 wfla talking about looters already

i dont think youd wanna do that user, even if you would be successful

Yeah, pretty sure it's you. You still LARPing as Veles?

i demand pics of the mini pig

wtf is a mini pig?

A piglet

Make horrifying skinwalker/human hybrids and unload your unholy offspring on the swamp that is DC

fits in the oven better

I agree with the user.

Piglet.

Nope, I'm not Jewgene. In fact, I have no fucking clue who you're talking about.

A small pig you keep home as a pet.

oh shit eat the pig and leave the bones there for them to find

or just the head

Fuck this guy. Feed the pig and keep it as a pet.

Unfortunately I'm not Basque

su porcheddu arrustu
(aka: maialino arrosto)

very good!

JEFF IS LIVE

This . Why are we arguing over the poor piglet?

YES

I am, randomly

mans gotta eat
law of the jungle

Is Taconado Category 2 or 3?

Hire galera

Bring me a plate

Because it's delicious

We're living in the start of the waifu age. Waifu goddesses will usher in the new age.

when did sign language become so high energy

god you guys are autistic

He's in USA so he can find the food just fine.

wtf that's not a knife.

Serial killer's legal paradise

Someone called?

The Greeks both had Zeus, and personifications of other forces, like time, wind, song, the moon, etc. you ninny. Irma and every other -tan is a personification of an element or force.

Delight
Simply delight

If I hear a TV nigger say "hunkered down" just ONE more time.

would you rather eat american "food" or a wholesome nutritious scavenging animal the way nature intended

9GAGetic, but kek'd anyhow

She really harden's my serpent sin

Oh boy, I hope it stays that way Jew York deserves hell.

I made it for my normie friends so it was bound to reflect their 9gag tier humor. 3/4 of chan humor is completely lost on normies due to the chan context

I applaud your preparedness, but something about composite mags has never sat well with me.

Checks out. Have a (you).

But doesn't the monkey lose a lot of nutritional value after it's been processed into bread?

Eww you have a good point but leave the piglet alone.

these spics would still be eating eachother if the white man didn't make contact with them

He could've rolled down the window…

Key Largo 400m from ocean cam
facebook.com//bnentwig/videos/vb.556412545/10154900759902546

Other streams down.
F

Gasman is alive
youtube.com/watch?v=ygfzWBHWqrY

too fat
begone bbw lover

You what?

maybe it's a tradition and they used to cut people with their plates too. absolute savages

It's more accurate though, since Irma is so slow she's barely moving.

Yes he came back up as I posted

they stored them in their stretched earlobes to fling at enemies at a moment's notice

To be fair that looks fun as hell.

Man v. Wind

Plot twist
Both streamers know eachother

weather radar off the keys has gone dark, likely from storm.

Yes. One mad man knows other mad guys.
''
We didn't know the streamers were allowed to bring their friends.

any sort of death count yet?

there is a wind sheer coming across the western US which is likely to push the storm more east than most models are predicting. Just check my digits.

One dude died in a car crash during the evacuation and one dude may have fallen from a ladder while boarding their house.

The richfag kid broadcast 2 hours. ago. Hasn't been heard since. He is on one the little islands on the keys

periscope.tv/aydanc

Oh shit bitch, wtf are you doing??

youtube.com/watch?v=JM7U0bgUxbw
gentle breeze

Gona need a new thread soon

check mine

liveleak.com/view?i=4b7_1504987072

Wow.

#8 is here

You're a brat.
checked

Any streams in Naples or Miami, I'm watching Lauderdale by the sea
earthcam.com/usa/florida/lauderdalebythesea/?cam=windjammer

that's like sucking your own dick and cumming

watching

What did you say?

happily checked

There are some chasers near Naples here: livestormchasing.com/map

What's happening there? I am not experienced with hurricanes so is that receding ocean caused by the hurricane? To my knowledge, when the ocean recedes like that, you need to run because a tsunami is coming. Surprised to see it happening with a hurricane.

www.pscp.tv/w/1MnGnmNQrAyKO
JEFF

Just woke up, this is the first stream I see

He's around an hour away from me, that's pretty close to how it looks in my city too. Coastal Collier and Lee will be underwater. We might get some dead shitskins but it's mainly gonna be elderly and rich Whites along with Jews who's gonna be getting raped

Why is everyone heading towards Marco Island?

PRE BAKED NEW BREAD REMINDER

PRE BAKED NEW BREAD REMINDER

TORNADO WARNING Holla ForumsK COUNTY

Decent chance that Marco is gonna be getting hit direct on, if it does there absolutely will be some significant damage done

yes, yes. we know.
see, this is the time you should have actually posted the /breed.

And so it begins.

Jeff Piotrowski: "This hurricane reminds me a bit of Wilma."

Wilma was the most intense Atlantic hurricane on record.

"IT'S GETTING REALLY BAD NOW, 100MPH WINDS"
"THINGS ARE STARTING TO BREAK– PALM TREES BREAKING"
SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN

Stream: pscp.tv/w/1MnGnmNQrAyKO

the beating in the stream is comfty. It's like a heartbeat, the stream is still alive.

didn't he say it's only going to get bad like 6 hours from now

Lol

Nope, Marco is already getting hurricane force winds. in around 4 hours it'll reach my area so by then Marco will have had the worst of it

Mini pig is what they called her. I think they got ripped off. She's about four years old and prob 35-40 pounds

as opposed to 4 years old and 400 pounds? seems pretty mini

You did a good thing user, keep that pig safe

Weather modification

Niggers do things at the last minute.
See hurricane shelters for last minute evacuee examples.

Tampa "SHTF Fresh Bacon" user - be safe!

Yeah the pig is house trained. Knows some basic commands like sit and down

Tell that li'l fucker to wipe that grin off his face

the Spirit of Kek moved upon the face of the waters. And Kek said, Let there be rain: and there was rain.

Yes, and?

It's not even cat 5 anymore so this isn't a very special thread in need of a sticky. The storm is dying down.

lel

Straight southwest of Marco Island

It's an arm brace you nigger, you definitely wouldn't shoulder it and you would shoot that weapon 1 handed because it's a pistol.

;)

a tornado

respect!

Looters always seem to be "of color"