IT'S HAPPENING

IT DIDN'T HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN

YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE CHANNEL NOW

1 minute later and the link is dead

Synopsis nigga?

Webm you faggot tor poster to redeem yourself.

TOR posters can't post videos you dip. And this is a stream anyway.

is this it?

It's just a live stream of Nork TV news. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about.
Is it a new YT channel?

If Chinese ever invade and storm the beaches of the coast…..I will gladly step aside. I might even fight with them. I will not defend a country that is hostile towards straight white Christian males. I will not defend a country that finances abortion and turned it into an industry. I will not defend a country that has media outlets that spew nothing but anti-white male garbage 24/7. I will not defend a country with affirmative action and EEO laws. I will not defend a country that steals from me via taxation and then gives my hard earned money to marxist whores so they can reproduce out of wedlock. I will not defend a country with no-fault divorce and courts rigged in the favor of females. There is no freedom to fight for here. The Chinese would have an easy win. I would view an invasion by the Russians or even Chinese as liberation.

I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW CHINESE (OR RUSSIAN) OVERLORDS

The rumored holiday Nuke launch or something. Maybe.

These retards couldn't find their own brain if they would search for it.

The Chinese and other Asian factions are the worst possible forces to surrender to user. Genocide and extermination is fully on the table in a Chinese ground invasion, shit even the Japanese were notorious for their torture of American POWs. You cannot for a second believe mercy is on the table with the Chinese, the Russians will just shoot you if you do not obey.

OP, take the dicks out of your ears, eyes, mouth, and most importantly, hands. The fuck is going on?

Don't get my hopes up you bastard. The chinks are too weak to do it successfully anyways. So what exactly is this video?

It's the North Korean propaganda channel, honestly if you can't understand gook there isn't any point watching it.

It'd be great if OP wasn't a faggot and stated the purpose to this thread.

Huh that channel has KSP on it, weird.

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

It's a pasta, and a bad one at that.

National Bolshevik shills are disgustingly transparent.

which one of you is shilling for amnesty? damn it!!!

maybe i shilled it once or twice, consider it void now

They're just showing old footage of Kim Jong-Il looking at things, I presume this is regular programming in Norkland and not a precursor to a launch.

It doesn't seem like they're building up to a major announcement over the next few minutes.