Moonman needs your help

some fellas reached out to me to help them crank out a new moonman album. I don't know shit about TTS or SAPI5 or loquendo or any of that shit, but I was needed for my music production and songwriting experience. It was a huge pain in my ass just to get textaloud and the "mike" voice installed (moon man's voice). we are a few tracks in now, and I am having a nightmare of a time trying to get moon mans dad's voice to work for the newest track. I tracked the voice down, it's Old man Will from Acapela group. I have no fucking idea how to get that voice to work with my pirated TextAloud version 2. According to the NextUp website, you need version 3.6+ to use the newer Acapelagroup voices. I couldn't get the voice to import to the old version, so I suppose that must be the case. went through the rounds of trying various versions of the new textaloud from piratebay, with no luck. The demo on the website won't let you capture the audio because it throws in random noise in there to prevent it. There has got to be a nerd out there who can help us. I don't consider myself a stupid man, but I am starting to feel that way after an entire day of fucking with this shit with no progress. If somebody can help me get it installed, I'll throw a shoutout to them on the album. Hell, i'll even let you guys preview a track or two maybe

Other urls found in this thread:

picosong.com/wwwT4/
cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.htm
acapela-nvda.com/download/
acapela-vaas.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I almost forgot, I hate niggers.

I can't help you, but try >>Holla Forums

Fucking Jews, they stole my character.
>>>Holla Forums

i'm assuming you've tried >>>/kkkmoon/

thanks, i'll try there if I don't get it figured out shortly here.

they can't keep getting away with this

unfortunately there isn't really anyone there. I am hoping to find a thriving community where the moon diaspora exists after the discord and forum shutdown, but looks pretty dead in there

SAGE

Off the top of my head there is the equivalent under Linux would be espeak. I don't know if the voice packs you mention would be compatible, or convertible to use with different software? It depends if the voice pack is in a standard or proprietary format I guess.

Awesome OC btw.

you know, from what I understand it's not open SAPI compatible it's for Naturalreader or Textaloud only. I mean, that's what they were saying, but like I said, I barely understand this shit. I guess I should have also included the fact that I need someone to babytalk the shit to me because I am almost as useless as a moon cricket when it comes to this technical shit.

Thank you all for the help. I'll upload some fresh moonman OC if anyone would like to hear some of the new shit thats not out yet.

nice job user

Yeah, /kkkmoon/'s basically just a webm archive at this point.
I'd help if I could, but the only system I know is using uBlock's log viewer to get the URLs of MP3 files generated by naturalreaders.com (which seems to have changed since the last time I looked at it). I've never messed with proper software.

If I were doing it I'd see if there is
1) other software the voice pack will run in e.g. SomeOtherVoiceProgram1.4
2) a converter to change the voice pack into
a) a (standard or proprietary voice) version that is compatible compatible with other software available.
b) a converter to change the voice pack into one compatible with earlier software. e.g. TextAloud3.6 Shareware that allows you to open and save in an old format, so you can carry on using version 2, and not worry about 3.6 putting in random noise.
3) Find an alternate similar voice.
4) Filter out the inserted noise from the demo website somehow. e.g. get a demo of silence (which the noise gets added into) then use it to subtract from the recorded demo that had the noise added.

That's like asking "Does anyone hate niggers?" lel

gotta run for the moment but heres a little sample of one of the new tracks. might make it to the album who knows

if anyones wondering the melody is from final fantasy 7. the chocobo farm. i dont know why but i like this one even though we only spent a short time on it. some of them are taking way long and i'm having to make original beats and shit for them :(

picosong.com/wwwT4/
white power

Give this one a try:
cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.htm
Can't say how good the quality will be.

Where did you get the downloads for the voice data files? Reverse engineering the file formats so that we can import them into FOSS speech software like espeak is probably our most future-proof path forward.

It won't probably won't be easy, but it's important work.

catchy, good work.

dubs of truth checked, keeping a hold on the master voice data itself and seeding it all over to any that will download it is key to making sure moonman lives on for a very long time

I have had this Moonman song since like 2015 and I've never seen it reposted. One of the best, always felt guilty about not sharing it. Download it from me.

The same guy made this one which is rarely posted nowadays.

I'm still digging, but I found this:
>acapela-nvda.com/download/
It is a 15 day free trial of all the voices for NVDA which is a free and open source screen reader program.

I also found acapela-vaas.com
Going to try and get an evaluation license. If they accept, I'll try and make a basic site or something with that api.

dubs of checked dubs of truth also checked.

Good work user

Saved. Thanks user.

rap is disgusting nigger garbage, it's an insult to music. Even it's ironic or whatever. This was funny at first but at this point it's cringeworthy

I think the Moon tracks are awesome. I hadn't made any myself, but I would like to contribute. I am a keyboardist that can compose, and I'm pretty sure I can get the text-to-speech programs to work. I think it would be great to get in on a project of some kind. Where were you planning on hanging out OP? Just let me know. I will check back.

Who says we always have to do rap? I was thinking of doing something different anyway, like maybe combine some fashwave aesthetics. I have found the shills really annoying lately, and I just want to go as extreme as possible on lyrics because fuck them.

Also,

This so much. The only part I dislike is the fact rap is nigger music.

Hey OP,
I released this track back in February. I grabbed the beat from a Moonman track called "Kill You", and part of the hook "I just wanna…" from that track as well.
It's already up in the webm thread in >>>/kkkmoon/ , but that board is pretty dead. I hope you like it.

nice

hey fellas, thought i'd let you know that I did figure out a convoluted way to get moon man's dad working.. I have got an addon for his voice to work for NVDA accessibility program, and I had to learn how to use that to read line by line in text documents, after installing the at&t naturalreaders 1.4 engine for NVDA and his voice addon pack and figuring out how to use NVDA, I am now using audacity to record the audio that is playing when NVDA reads the words, then trimming the audio and exporting it into my DAW to sequence with the beat. I am able to adjust the pitch and rate of his voice thru NVDA, although it's not as nice (or convenient) as the interface, in-app text reading, or direct file speak feature of TextAloud that I can use for Moonman. what a fucking pain in the ass. I'm pretty sure that the hebrews are responsible for this. if there are still any content producers who need help getting moon man's voice to work let me know and I can upload the shit I have for it.

there are some that aren't rap, but the line is a little blurred because he speaks in a robot voice all the time anyway and doesn't have much for cadence or inflection, so I guess the ones that are remakes of non-rap songs are non-rap… theres quite a bit of fashy anti-hebrew type music on YT and others also that isn't moon man and isn't rap, but most of the classic stuff is rap(moon man, Mr. Bond etc). I like all types of music, and don't really give a shit anyway. I don't avoid listening to blues just because of dindus for instance, but to each his own of course.