Dystopia

There's no need to say anything else, is there?
We got 3 guys one a server right now, looking for more. Open your server browser, pretty sure we're on the only server with players.

Class-based, custom-loadout Futuristic shooter with Cyberspace hacking.
It's free too.

Also, the game is pretty much dead playerwise.
You can usually find 3-4 people playing at night time.
I'm trying to get some of you faggots to play something that is actually fun.

Jesus Christ someone actually remembers this fucking game.

Yeah, but since I'm euro, half the time I gotta play on american servers. And that's looking at fun times with 120 ping.

Which I'm okay with, since this game is pretty much Deus Ex + SANIC and hackers on steroids.

Plus, it has an heavy class that is actually fun and makes you feel like a walking tank.

Oh yeah, server is something something, Boston.
So come fire bomb the place up.

Christ on a pike guys, lay off the Toddposting and come have fun.
Bump

How am I supposed to have fun with something that isn't Fallout 4?

By shitposting over cyberspace.

IMPORTANT
Valve, being the incompetent Jews that they are, broke this game a long time ago.
To fix it, right click it on your steam library, go to properties and then on the Betas tab, pick "previous".

The devs said they were going to fix it, but that was back in May. Until they actually do, you gotta do that.

what a shame

They're working on Dystopia 2 on the Unreal engine this time.
I wish the best of luck, but until then, Dystopia is the game for me.

Alright, it's 2 vs 2 now, pop in because cloackers are starting to ruin the fun.

not even worth downloading because by the time its done everyone will have already left

Then download for the next time.
Pretty much everynight.
Otherwise, I'll keep making threads.
Kids these days need to lay off the CoD drugs and start playing real games.

Have a bump

I played this game for years. reinstalling. one of the best team shooters ever made, the balance is excellent.

This was really good. But no, some faggots had to go out and make Neo-Tokyo. Which some even more retarded fucks thought "was cool" and this game got left behind because "durr muh nip-not-cyberpunk-punk."
Shit, we had: Vehicles, Cold Suits, Cyberspace, MOTHER FUCKING CYBERSPACE! And we had decent soundtrack. To this day I can still hear the sound of the Gauss Rifle that the big suits could use that did damage based on how far someone was away from you.

That game had one of the best examples of in game invisibility I have seen (or not as the case would be) in video games, if you were moving you created ripples like the predator but if you stood still you were completely invisible, also the cuber space hacking battles were fun as hell.

It's been a long time since I played this mod. I'm not even sure if I'm still "gud" at it after so long. I remember liking to play as the guy with the sword just jumping around and beheading people.

Well, so far, I turn the game on every night and check the servers. Usually there's 2-3 guys playing by themselves and I join with my brother.

If ya'll download it (don't see why not, it's free) we can just post on the thread about it.
I don't mind playing in American servers since most of you will be americans I think.

Well, I mean… it's a thing. I can sort see the appeal for some folks. But it's pretty much Counter Strike with a diferent coat of paint and respawning. Even the guns are all kinda the same. I especially don't like how invisiblity/vision modes work.
It also has a bunch of dumb movement stuff like wall hugging and shit like that. I mean, sure, you can argue it makes the game "deep".
But then it also makes moot the point of slower vs faster classes, since heavies can still bhop to lightning speeds anyway.
That, and the fact that bhoping in that game de-syncs the colision box with your in-game model.
I see a bunch of threads about people going on about how cool Neo Tokyo was and and how much they liked, and I can't stop thinking "none of this people ever tried Dystopia, or they'd be singing a diferent tune".
It's pretty much the same game, just with more "game" in it.

that's a 2006 game ?

I play both games, NT sucks now because all of the elite players stay in a locked server 90% if the time so no one else can play, fuck that.

I did try to play dystopia, but the only player that joined rage quit as soon as I started killing him.

i will dl and try it out

So is anyone gonna host a server?

Your safest bet is to use one of the existing ones.
Then post on the thread which one you're at and wait for people.

There's people on right now

I'll give it a try