John Kelly Assigns Two Aids for Trump

Yet more proof McMaster and Kohn Kelly is bottlenecking Trump's access to information and people.

archive.is/00Mff

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/davidsteinberg/exclusive-gen-mcmaster-sparked-row-israeli-delegation-white-house-meeting-hezbollah/
archive.fo/TgDyd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

had to shill on tor, sad

Could you say that because of their bottlenecking they are
Old And Oxidized?

God fucking damn it Carlo I swear to Christ's circumcised needle dick i will find you.

Christ mate, this the White House, of course it needs to be with ruthless efficiency. You're probably used to complaining about your shift manager at McDonalds, but once you grow up, you'll realize there are reasons for structure and organization.

Didn't your wife tell you to prep the bull today? Stop shit posting and do your chores.

What's with the picture? I taught one of the assigned was Ron Paul.

I, for one, welcome our new American junta

fuck off cosmopolitan jew

You've never seen a Doom Paul in your life or what?

Listen, I appreciate that a lot of you Holla Forums guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you it's okay. But let me send you a message: This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid. We are not.

at least you fixed the 4chan thing now, shitty copy pasta/10

Richard Spencer in 2007 introducing Ron Paul. This guy is such a flaming homosexual spook. How the fuck was he able to take over Holla Forums?

You forgot to remind them how sexually frustrated they are and they need to get laid

So this is the endgame of the goyrilla mindset.

Rural white people are the only true Americans. No one else belongs in this fucking country.

Whoops, that’s the broken one, actually.

I don't have the image, so I'll just type it.

Richard Spencer looked disgusting–nipples protruding–from his blue shirt before his gay orgy. Very very disrespectful!

lol trumpowitz

What will be really something to see is the reaction by the T_D green flag waving children when DACA people are given a 'path to citizenship'. There is almost no chance that these 800k+ are deported with the combined forces of Kelly, Jared/Ivanka, Commerce Department, and Huckabee Sanders comments.

Kelly happens to be right in this decision. Omarosa Manigault is the supreme example of the Affirmative Action hire that not only is a waste, but can be destructive. Unfortunately, while Kelly's clamp down will probably make day to day operations more regimented, the general's regency appears to be a final stroke in ensuring continuity for the Deep State.

McMaster certainly is but in his case it doesn't seem to be a bad thing, hes actually blocking the kikes and globalists
pjmedia.com/davidsteinberg/exclusive-gen-mcmaster-sparked-row-israeli-delegation-white-house-meeting-hezbollah/
archive.fo/TgDyd
relevant parts