Rick Wiles Warns High Probability of Attack on Sept. 11th, 2017

Rick Wiles Issues His Most Ominous Warning Ever

archive.fo/2017.09.09-185329/https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/66835-just-days-before-the-solar-eclipse-rick-wiles-issues-his-most-ominous-warming-ever

In 1998, a very unusual series of events resulted in Rick meeting a wonderful Christian lady named Leah Mandell at a conference. Three years later, Leah made a very strange phone call to Rick on Aug. 11, 2001, which was precisely one month before the 9/11 attacks. When Rick answered his phone, Leah began telling him that "the alarms are ringing":

Exactly 16 years later, on Aug. 11, 2017, Leah called Rick again. She called to tell him that "the alarms are ringing" again and that she was seeing dead birds fall out of the sky everywhere…

I don't know what all of this could mean, but I am definitely concerned about all of the pivotal events that are going to happen over a 40-day period beginning with the solar eclipse on Aug. 21. Many believe that a turning point for America is right around the corner, and without a doubt, the mood of the nation is turning quite sour. Anger and frustration are growing everywhere you look, and it isn't going to take much to cause a major explosion. Earlier today, I came across a New Yorker article entitled "Is America Headed for a New Kind of Civil War?" In that article, it was revealed that many top national security experts believe that there is a significant chance that civil war will erupt in the United States within the next 10 to 15 years…

Other urls found in this thread:

themillenniumreport.com/2016/08/flat-earth-psy-op-is-the-real-conspiracy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

need billions in funding to defend against this

KEK BLESS

oh shit sounds interesting tbh. Curious what it means

Sounds like were being bombarded with ridiculous flat earth tier garbage threads lately.

The fire rises

themillenniumreport.com/2016/08/flat-earth-psy-op-is-the-real-conspiracy/

I would say the way the jews tricked the gullible goys that Trump really was /ourgoy/ was the ultimate psyop that will be studied for centuries to come

>>>/trs/

Well bush got his twin towers in the first year.
There's always some kind of sacrifice.
It was probably the hurricanes this year.

i truly hate you. why cant you take the final pill? the earth is flat.

sage
larping
Fucking race traitor whore and crazy bullshit thread

This.
Weak "I thought you guys might find this interesting" e-celeb promotion thread.

oh look another "falling bird dude muh alarm bells are ringing" guy. this schmuck is a fraud at every level and this will reported and pruned. sage and report.

We've had this literally every single year for 16 years now.

No, we literally haven't. The last time this occurred was 2001.

Reported for slide thread.

Holy shit guys. I thought the guy was full of shit at first, but it might be happening.

When Jesus finally does come back I hope he kicks everyone one of these phony shekel grubbers' asses.

(((>>10579693)))

>>(((10579693)))