How Racist is your Games Library?

AUTISTS ASSEMBLE

I was bored, so I decided to work out what percentage of my games on Steam are from what countries, here's what I got.

How does yours look?

i guess turkroaches aren't treated as a race then
but i wouldn't count myself racist by your loose thread definition, bulgaria's only good vidya is tzar and tropico games, and i think mafia 2

I thought there was going to be a tool for that, I don't have the necessary autism to find out which country did the 700+ games I own on Steam.

That being said, I bet it's 99% US, Canada, UK and Japan with the odd Brazillian or slav game.

France is 1.5% and the Netherlands are 1.88%, since they were missed off for some reason on the percentages list

Also

I didn't even know most of those countries made games

Albaniggers and Bosniaks are Turkroaches but way fucking worse.

didn't even know these exist and i'm a hue

Yeah, but turkroaches made mount & blade.

Not sure about countries, but I once went through most of my library and looked at the protagonist gender. This was back when the whole "We need more female protagonists" thing was going, so it was kinda interesting.

The devs look nothing like your average turkroach

doesn't change the fact they're turks.

Careful, if you talk bad about turks you'll summon the autistic pro-roach shitposter

turks? more like turds.

Lol Shit taste

Is there a program/website for this or are you just that autistic?

i hope it's racist
anti-racism is ruining my country

I was surprised by many of them.

Knights of Pen and Paper & Bad Rats.

I stopped being into Japan a while ago, they've been getting shit with games. Bear in mind I used to be a console fag though, so if I was doing ALL of my games, there would be more Japanese ones.

Also, stop being a weeaboo faggot

I'm just that autistic, but now I am thinking of learning to code so I can make one.

like this

In all seriousness, though, the turks are the worst people to ever walk this earth. I know a lot of you will say Jews are worse, but as long as you keep them confined to ghettos, forbid them from owning land, and in general prevent them from gaining any sort of power, they can be tolerable. Turks on the other hand are almost pure evil. No group of people, not even the Soviets, has as much blood on their hands as they do(granted, most of the people they killed were niggers and street shitters, but they're still people, compared to turks at least.)

I got called a wh*te m*le at uni about a month ago and still haven't really recovered.

The funny thing is that many of these faggots think they're weebshit grindy games are "good taste".

I once got told to check my privilege, and it took me good two minutes to realise that the person was actually serious and that it wasn't satire.

I'd have expected France to have a bigger showing there.

>A game developed by 2K Czech is Bulgarian
Are you fucking retarded user?
It isn't even a good game either. Mafia 1 on the other hand is fucking brilliant.

Fuck off coward.

If you mean because of Ubisoft, I counted sub-companies by their own country, not by their parent-company's country, so the few Ubisoft ones I have were counted as Canadian because they were done by Ubisoft Montreal.

/gsg/?