Pokemon Sun & Moon

Lets fix that shall we. I'm really digging this new Z move that Snorlax has, though I hope that we can skip those long, drawn out animations for multiplayer battles.

I still don't care about the game until they confirm post game content.

Mark my words: we will hear about at least one instance of someone being triggered by this.

Top percentage Mexican Rattatas

Have they ever confirmed post-game content before release? Like I don't remember Nintendo showing off the Battle Frontier before Emerald or Platinum came out but I'll admit I'm also hoping for more than X/Y and ORAS Which was handed post-game content on a silver platter and decided to ignore it

We don't usually find out about that until near release though. Honestly though there will BE post game content, the question is how much? HG/SS or B/W2 level is the best ideal but i'd find slightly less then that still acceptable. Just as long as it's better then the gen 6 games.

Wow, I wonder why

Or maybe it's because the trailer only came out 4 hours ago?

The Mexican Rattata being chased by Trumpgoose jokes were VERY quick in coming. It's pretty funny.

This can't possibly be unintentional can it? Nintendo must realize what they were doing when they were designing these pokemon.

Post game (if any) will be announced the last month before release or only after the first reviews and hands-on leaks arive

I can't believe it's coincidence
GF had a renovation among their staff, looks promising so far

Can someone get a better quality version of this? I don't really know how to get good gifs.

I just realized my pointer was in there w-wew.

now upload the "wake me up" images

can't make this shit up

it doesn't work

I dunno why, it either works or doesn't for different people, here's one with higher gamma

your first one was fine, these 2 dont work

That actually happened in real life though. Mongooses were brought in to Hawaii to deal with rats.
In Alola Rattata became nocturnal to avoid the diurnal Yungoos.

For me it's the opposite the first one doesn't work when I upload it to 8ch, but the last 2 work. Sage for off-topic.

what browser? I'm using a firefox fork.

Regular firefox.

The difference is that rattata became nocturnal in response to yungoos, whereas rats are nocturnal to begin with
/autism

Screen resolution?

1600*900, dunno if my monitor's brightness matters but it's set at 90.

So what does Ratta gain from retaining its normal typing?

I only see a quad weakness and nulling a type it would resist anyways.

not screen resolution, I doubt its brightness either

I kekked

I mean, I get they're doing a mafiso thing, but it's still funny.

They would have been designing these pokemon long before Trump started his campaign. Yungoose/Gumshoos is supposed to be based off a detective rather than a future president while Rattata turns into a mafioso rather than a mexican.

But when you're dealing with magical animals, they can look like more than one thing at a time.

I'm so done with pokemon.
It seems over time I skipped more and more of them. Played Blue, Yellow, Silver, Diamond, and then finally the disappointment of the tech demo that was X.
Pokemon is fucking over. Let me know when they stop adding gimmicky shit like digivolution and faggot-type and just have a final fucking version already.

Also almost forgot Leaf Green, but that doesn't really fucking count, does it?

me too, I'm kinda tired of the series.

Nigger what?

I actually quite like this regional variant idea, but the rest of the game is still gonna be as shit as the last couple of gens so there's no way I'll spend money on it. Might pirate it though.
You're right, all they ever do is add gimmicks and reduce difficulty, and the games are fucking boring as a result.

Dark is also weak to bug and fairy.

Current year pokemon design, everyone. It's just like that image that compares gen 1 and 5 designs.

It's the same thing twice, so it only counts once.

At least Gen 1 showed fluffy pokemon better with more detailed fur.
I get the new Rattata is supposed to have thicker fur. So they should draw it like that instead of spikes.

I think thats why people like Alola Exeggutor so much. It still looks like it fits.

So first we had super saiyan mega pokemon, and now we have z-moves?
What's next, pokemon fusion dances?

dude

AWAKEN MY MASTER!

It's not considering it takes Gen 1 and gives it more. While the structure is the same there's more to it. There's a difference between FRLG and R/B/Y that goes beyond just how the game looks.

Not enough of a difference.

If it wasn't for Diamond/Pearl remake being this gen, I'd have said Dialga + Palkia fusion would have happened because of that weird statue.

Well, most it yes but what about the post game and the mechanical diferences?

Seeing how they did Mega Blaziken, you'll still be able to get Snorlaxium in the game, just this gives it to you early- with Hold Back and Happy Hour.

Not that I'm defending it any more.

I'm pretty sure the dual PNG thing doesn't work on 8ch, due to how it handles thumbnails

These people don't actually play the games, they just idly absorb as little as possible to pass as "fans" while idolizing the few older Pokemon games they like out of nostalgia, don't reply to him

Instead of Rock Paper Scissors now it's Rock Paper Scissors FUCK YOU, where every player has a random amount of FUCK YOUs in store that they can use at any point to win the match.
Pokemon peaked in Gen2, purely because it's the only one to have two main game cycles. They could have rolled with that idea and had the rest of the games revisit old continents, but it's easier to just make "remastered" versions for ez bucks

with the things by its nose, kinda more reminds me of that panty theif from Ranma

they never confirm that though, at least they don't make major announcements for it. The only post-game content I remember they ever addressed were PWT in B2W2 and the Delta Episode in ORAS.

I miss the PWT.

You seem to know your shit, did any of the newer games ever top Gen 2 for post-game content?

Makes sense, they are still the same species of pokemon, just with slight evolution variations, drastic changes wouldn't make sense

look up endemism to understand and how it is frequently in regions like hawaii

Best post game is BW2

I'm pretty sure that is the intention that they're thieves and Gumshoos are detectives but they gotta get those trump memes.

Me too

B2W2 was leaps and bounds ahead of Gen 2's watered down Kanto

Ooh, then I'm going to definitely have to give it a try. Good shit

fucking christ how did i miss that. 10/10 gamefreak

The only thing is I'd recommend playing BW first so you can get those rival battles in the sequel and find a way to get Challenge mode from the very beginning.

I meant what advantage normal/dark has over plain old dark.

Alolan Raticate might be pure dark according to the leaks. It got Vulpix's and Nintales's typing wrong though so who knows.

It gets STAB on normal moves.

Enjoy that 4x Fighting weakness goddamn.

Unless of course they're changing OG Ninetales typing.

It's Rattata, nobody uses it in competitive play.

It's not like Raticates were known for their physical walling potential, anyway.
STAB on normal and dark moves is pretty sweet.

You skipped literally every good game in the series

Unless you use Belly Drum + Gluttony- unless it's speed or attack is better than Linoone's it's not worth using.

Alolan Meowth is worth it more for Technician Bite. Maybe even Technician Beat Up.

I'm sorry, but this isn't the GG thread, perhaps you meant to post that over here

Not giving a dime until something like Pokeathalon comes back and there's service to older players who don't want everything to be piss easy.

Did you meanā€¦ a hard mode?

Fuck off back to your subreddit, libcuck.

seems like the only good thing left under nintendo is gamefreak.

You realize the option to disable animations has been in the games since the first games, right?

I want underaged faggots who don't realize Pokemon is about battling and trading to leave

Pokemon is as hard as you make it

Yes, but B/W 2 shipped with a hard mode, like what he seems to want.

I'm sorry but does Rattata have moody?

This. Though it's retarded that you need to unlock it or be given it by a friend with B2, still the difference in the game is significant enough to wonder why they didn't keep it going forward.

Which has never applied in multiplayer.

Don't both players have to turn it off?

BW2's hard mode was garbage and it wasn't able to be unlocked without another game and some other dumb things.

If anything just improved trainer AI and having trainer Pokemon actually have EV spreads and full movesets is needed, not some "hard mode".

Okay and?

Fuck. Sorry man.

Well, now you're just getting into romhack territory.

Except if romhacks can do it then Game Freak can also do it. All romhacks do is work within the confines of the base game.

They already confirmed Z Moves are once a battle, you giant fucking retarded faggot cockmuncher

You are absolutely right.
But they won't.

Yeah, a guy can dream. But hey, I play Pokemon for the nice few hour romp through the main game and then breed and then battle online. Pouring 100+ hours into a $40 game is good enough for me.

He's saying that attack animations can't be disabled in multi-player and he wants that to be added in you retarded kike.

It's not about whether GameFreak CAN do it. It's about why GameFreak WON'T do it. The only change they care about is more flash and smoke appearances, and the only changes to mechanics they seem interested in making are the ones that dumb it down and make it more "accessible" because modern kids don't have the attention span for things like Exp. Share that only works on one Pokemon or an Elite Four that takes planning and grinding to defeat.

Hell they may even top themselves and make a game that's even EASIER than X/Y and OR/AS were.

I'm sorry.

I like how you make all those claims that aren't backed up by facts.

But I do play romhacks. Good ones only, though.

you mean full restores and hyper potions added at random intervals?
oh wait, early gens are perfect and flawless

No, I want them to stop fucking reducing the amount of Pokemon trainers have and not make playing minigames purely for fun make the game too easy for one.

I want a post game with challenging trainers in new exciting areas to explore and discover powerful rare Pokemon.

when has that ever happened?

So, likeā€¦ a hard mode?

This is the greatest generation of 'fuck you' to competitive players.
I can't wait to see the fallout.

I'm a competitive player and I like the change. I wonder if they'll be able to hit behind Protects.

Literally DP as shit as those intital versions were.

You could explore a whole other island near Sinnoh with powerful trainers and a volcano where Heatran was even if I don't like that Pokemon.

Maybe that'll be the gimmick of the ghost-type one? The regular normal-type one seems like it might be a priority move.

Platinum remains the absolute apex of the entire Pokemon franchise, and HG/SS were a warm goodbye. Everything after has been a death spiral.

Oh boy, is it that time already?

That entire island wasn't fun to explore at all and none of the trainers were that great. Most of them never had a full team themselves.

Maybe, but that would make it the 3rd Ghost move that can hit behind Protects. Also if all Z Moves are gonna have gimmicks, what would species specific Z Moves have?

Protect has been important as shit. Maybe quit playing singles?

You sound like a massive casual. Every Pokemon game is good.

Diamond and Pearl.

No. It's as simple as having most trainers later on carry 3 at minimum and major opponents always have at least 4.

You don't need a fucking hard mode for that.

Good at the time and introduced the new Gen 4 mechanics. Just because Platinum refined the games doesn't mean DP were bad themselves.

Doesn't matter if all trainers have 6 mons if they're just cannon fodder to drain your PP though.

Considering GF's staff is entirely Japanese and that the games probably have been in development for quite a while now, it's most likely coincidence as said.

Personally, I feel like Gumshoos doesn't have as strong of a resemblance as Yungoos.

They could have literally any effect a regular move could have. I'm actually pretty excited now that we know there are more than just 18 of them - they can't all just be plain 180/200 power attacks.

How about weather changing with a high-BP attack attached? How about toxic poisoning both opposing pokemon? How about 100% Silver Wind? How about Metronome, but instead it's three Metronomes? This is a bold new frontier.

My kingdom for an Ice Z Move that actually has an over 10% chance to freeze.

It's the sentiment that matters.

They made an area with trainers out in the wild that would actually be a challenge after the League and they even had an area with some lore and a rare Pokemon within it. They didn't just expect you to beat the game, go to some extra towns and get access to 1 or 2 Legendaries in unimpressive locations. The adventure continued even if just a little longer.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

casual

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

what's your favorite alolan form guys

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Alolan Vulpix

mai nigga
i'm actually pretty hyped for ice ninetails Since I did like using drought ninetails online

I didn't know about it. Now I do. It looks pretty cool. Ill probably be getting it.

Raichu. little thing has always been my favorite, and now its fucking adorable

Alola Marowack. I never gave a shit about regular Marowack but the Alola form looks cool.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

And this is just about the game. Don't even get me started about how fucking garbage Nintendo has been in the last 6-24 months. No, I'm done with their shit.

alolan ninetales is neat
literally coldsteel the hedgehog and hoping is actually good
alolan marowak seems like a good idea with that lightning rod to make him inmune to electric and also get a boost SpA for it which makes me think it's going to be a mix attacker
and alolan raichu, if it ends up being good I might put it in one of my old teams

What if the Rattata is meant to be El Rato

Daily Reminder than Pokemon is a JRPG you weebs in denial with shittaste

Japan makes better videogames than America

Son i love JRPGs, what is your fucking point?

here is your (you) faggot

On the subject of pokemon for some reason I always wanted Persian to have different versions, like Meowth could evolve like an Eevee so they wouldn't keep shoving new forms onto Eevee and so Persian came in the other types that the original Eeveelutions didn't.

I don't know why this idea popped into my mind or why it's stuck around for so many years. Persian was a nice design and I'd like to have seen more variations on it into other types and I guess Eevee is a dog or something so cat vs dog would be neato but whatever.

I thought Eevee was a CatDog

It's a Fennec Fox with traits from other animals.

One thing that annoyed me was the lack in variation amongst pokemon. You had shinies, and occasionally some had sexual dimorphism, but rarely ever did you have regional variants. Before this Alolan shit the only one that comes to mind was the butterfly one with different patterns on its wings depending on what real world area you lived in.

I thought it was based off a Pomeranian.

Aside from the ears I looks nothing like a Fennec Fox.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Who care we can just pirate it
Also I think they only put the Leafeon and Glaceon Stones in the post game only in B2W2

Isn't that the flying bug alien who kept Dark Vader as a slave in Star Wars?

That's Watto.

East and West Shellos/Gastrodoon are a thing as are Arbok back patern differences

I need more. Every pokemon should have a regional variant if it's native to that region.

There was also Gastrodon and that one fish Pokemon in Zhen 5 who's name I don't care enough to look up who have different colors and patterns depending on if you catch them on the east or west coasts of whatever region they live in, beyond that yeah, variants were an obvious concept that Pokemon was late to tap in a big way and are still underutilizing in scope while over utilizing in "technical" difference. I don't need regional variants to have entirely different movesets and typings (a Sandslash that's not Ground, how retarded is that?) and there's no reason to lock the feature to one generation and in one continent.

I know, but I have a feeling Alolan Forms are going to be that Gimmick that's gone the next gen

The snow leopard looks the most "correct"

i wish geodude had more regional versions

How sadly accurate

Basculin is what you're thinking of, though I do honestly think having new movesets and typings will refresh a few mons

Is Pokemon trying to tell us something?

Nice OC

Miyamoto is Japanese, not Mexican.

He's Fillipino

oh boy here we go again, he's Russian you stupid gook

You're Filipino.

Oh wait he's actually Mouri

You're Mouri.

mega evolutions weren't the best idea, especially since they were mostly just used to make OU shit stronger
but just having a nuke of an attack is an even worse idea and it feels like it's supposed to be some kind of replacement

It might be there to stop Stall

they could have improved on mega evolutions. They seemed incomplete as a mechanic, glad gamefreak is continuing the tradition of having the attention span of a goldfish.

and you can only use it once per battle, so you cant spam that shit with all 6 pkmn

it was a retarded idea to begin with. im glad they are adding new forms for pokemon which actually work since its all about evolving and adapting to new places, they just need to have different variations. Like having multiple evolutions for pokemon depending where they battle. It used to be eevee stick but it should be for every pokemon

I'm 68% sure that is happening

I agree, but at this point I think a full reset of the series is the only ting that can fix it.

The idea of a "special" extra super-move is admittedly a good one, but there is no reason to make it a hyped feature. It's a one-time use nuke, there is no reason for it to be tied to a special set of key items, to have such dragged-out and retarded animations, and especially not to be the focus of advertisement or DLC. There not even always accurate, non-conditional, gauranteed OHKOs or anything similarly game-breaking like that to justify shilling it so hard, it's just a slot-five Hyper Beam/Frenzy Plant/moves of that nature that you can't even repeat in the same battle so it barely counts as an extra move.

Hey
can anyone set me up with this nigga in X and Y?
Need it for my team.
Plus I'm ready to make a new bro

Just Use QR Codes

huh???

On A certain firmware for ORAS you can use QR Codes to get what ever pokemon you want

I never understood how to homebrew my system.

And I'm not talking ORAS I need X and Y

I don't know having a one time nuke seems to be much better than having a powerful form for an already powerful mon or a powerful form that falls flat and ends up not helping that pokemon by much anyways (see: mega audino and mega pigeot), seems to integrate much better in the game and it's a good way to have a hidden ace in your team for stalling pokemon

pretty much. Didn't understand it. Didn't want to break it.

I can get you one, just need a little time. Need any specifics or doesn't matter?

Doesn't matter, thank you very much.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

0001-3566-0901 is my friend code, by the way

There's nothing more dumbed down than Gen 1. Psychics are best type, sweepers get extra crits, and amnesia is unbreakable.

I'm surprised Alakazam ain't Ubers

Took longer than I wanted but ready.
2509-4895-7475

Added

Thanks dude, I appreciate it

No prob!

I CHIMP

wrong thread chimperoni

but that's the problem
it'll just be a panic button when the fight stops favoring you and a way to attempt to muscle your way through a superior opponent or turn the tide
it's like they're trying to add a smash ball to pokemon

I dunno. It seems like it could be very healthy for the game not to be able to just assume your sweeper will in no way be touched after it's set up.

I'm hoping the game says you have to chose either a Mega evolution OR Z attack. Which would make the equipping or use of either much more involved.

But both teams will have one use of it. It seems designed to remove stallers like Mega Sableye.

I think that might be the point to be honest and seems to balance the tides of battle much better than having one overpowered form in your team to be able to win a battle

they already confirmed that the pokemon has to hold a type crystal to use the Z-move so either you have to chose if you want a mega stone (if they even exist in gen 7) or z-move crystal in your pokemon

If the opponent is superior, why did they lose to it?

Well my biggest problem is this'll stop Snips to a degree

both players will have the option to use it. so strategy still comes into play as to how and when to use it.

Maybe I'll do the Hex Manic for later.

I get it, and I suppose I can see the appeal as a stall-breaker, but it just screams "now little Timmy and his favorite poke have a chance! everybody wins!" that nintendo is obligated to shoehorn in everywhere nowadays, and I think that's what pisses me off about it
Mega Evolutions felt like it was GF trying to spice things up
Z-Moves feel like they're patting the loser on the back

stop shilling for this trash

In all honestly I donā€™t think that Z-Moves (from now on referred as ZM) will have a meaningful impact on the Competitive or in battles as a whole. Their biggest issues is not that they are SINGLE use free Hyper Bean, it is that they are linked to the Held Item. A held item is VERY important. Look at the top treats at VGC, all of them need their selected item and canā€™t really afford to change them. Sure, legendary PokĆ©mon will be gone for the next format but my point remains still. As far as we know ZM donā€™t have any priority. Sure, people said similar things about Megas when they were announced but Megas give a lot more benefits (Higher BST, New moves, new types and new abilities) and have more impact on the long term. Now, were is GF trying to make ZM relevant? VGC of course, a format that is HO or nothing. I suppose ZM are like an improved version of Gems but those were hardly used outside a selected few who could benefit from losing their item. One of my biggest concerns is what if the target uses Protect? I think that is safe to asume that if ZM are blocked or they miss, you won't have another try. The only way I see ZM becoming relevant is if they have a Power of at least 200, priority and never miss and break protect. They will be most likely be a Hyper Bean with no recharge time.

tl;dr
ZM will be a flashy but ultimately useless option.

Items are, generally, balanced around the idea that anything other than berries or gems are going to be one per team. In the games, unless you get another player to trade items to you, you'll have one sample of important staples like leftovers or eviolite.

When your choice is between a sitrus berry or a ZM instead of a Focus Sash or ZM, the ZM looks a lot better

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

I think that the biggest issue here is consistency. I know that my Focus Sash will always be activated and let me survive one attack. Bulky PokƩmon who will be using a Sitrus berry will welcome the healing more than a one-time nuke.

If the one-time nuke consistently drops the more fragile stallers or the bulkier set ups, it'll be a valid option. Pokemon like Klefki, Mega-Sableye, or Gliscor come to mind.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

You are right, although only time will tell if ZM will actually be good or not. The worst case scenario is them being able to be avoided via protect and them not being able to use it.

They just need a game where they chill the fuck out on the new stuff and work on making everything work together across all generations.
Gen 2 is looking really painful right now in terms of good pokemon. But they won't, because people will scream rehash if they don't add anything new.

Funny you say that- Gen 2 was the worst gen in terms of gimmicks.

Baby Pokemon add absolutely nothing to the game just bulking up the Pokedex more and Unown is the single worst gimmick in the entire game.

eggs? Do you mean eggs? You know, those things that help you get egg moves?

B/W don't feel like real pokemon games. They look like rip-off. Very good rip-off, I liked the story.

Nah man he's talking about shit like Pichu, pokemon like that serve zero purpose in the game.

You don't remember Pichu, Igglybuff, Cleffa, Smoochum, Elekid, or Magby? I mean, I don't blame you- they don't even qualify as shitmons.

Togepi is thrown in with that lot a lot too

Fair enough, though, in Togepi's defense, it was an all new Pokemon. Albeit, it was a shitmon until Togekiss.

HGSS>B2W2>C>GS>E>BW>*FRLG>RS>Pt>DP*>RGBY>XY>ORAS with SM expected to be with in the two asterics

Pikachu is confirmed to be normal

WAMUU

Would you cuddle a persian waifu?

Domesticated cheetah pets never ever

itll take a few decades

It'll probably take much longer than it that, at least longer than it would for other species since Cheetahs are difficult to breed in captivity. They say it took hundreds of years for dogs and cats, although to be fair we weren't as scientifically advanced back then.

The funny thing is there used to be.

Cheetahs are already pretty tractable. The main issue is their utter lack of diversity- their species has a VERY small gene pool and are VERY prone to defects.

GameFreak needs to commit collective seppuku

Care to elaborate, user?

They weren't. They were kept as exotic pets for rich people (notice the woman's expensive coat) and not really fit for living in human society.

That would make them even more difficult to breed, wouldn't it?

Hold Back is a pretty useless move and Happy Hour while being useful for money grinding is not that important. So far no event only move other than V-Create is relevant or good

The new video is cute even if its just an ad with nothing new in it

I got a drink for you and gayfreak.

The gym format is getting pretty stale user. It's not like you can ever "fail" a gym either. I don't get the issue with it being integrated in the story either.

The only thing I know is that most of the female trainer art will make my dick inexplicably hard.
I don't know why. Whenever I fight one of them, my big guy gets all excited.
Anyone feel the same?

Sorry, not all of us have shit taste and actually get off to Ohmura's shitty character design

hes talking normal trainers, not gym leaders

Like Jesus Christ that swimmer. Holy shit.
MUH
DIEK
And I'm not even a nigger.
I want to get all frisky with her after beating her pokemon and fuck her while surfing on my Gyarados.
I want to take her to a small, unexplored island and provide protein and fructose through her vagaƱa.
I want to cuddle and hold her and make her my wife.
And there definitely will be hand holding.

Hey, man, I'm easily pleased. If it's nice enough to look at I want to mount it. And most Japanese 2D deters me because of huge bug eyes and batshit insane Jap behaviour.

You're god damn right. I sure as shit hope the Breeders and Lasses are half as great as X/Y's.

Sludge Wave Gengar was a thing.

I think we've seen the lass. She looks Hawaiian, which is one of the least awful looking brown girls.

I doesn't help that I have a swimwear fetish. Holy crap.
My penis hurts a little
There's a voice in my head pleading me to get off the internet but it has been fading away and part of me wants to know where this ride is going to take me.

There are so many fuckable children in this franchise; what the hell.

The only "child" in either of those posts might be the Lass, and she looks pubescent at least. Or are you talking about the main characters? Or some other character?

If it has tits it isn't a child.
Those are at least 16 years old and that is legal in my country because my country has an aoc of 16.

theres a reason jews want to have it all to themselves and make it illegal for everyone else.

Many states in the US have AoC's ranging from 16 to 18. California is one of those 18 states, which is why most people think it's 18, and probably why it's illegal to sell porn in the US under that age.

I've never been clear on the details there, especially given California's Jew and gay infestation despite the high AoC.

anyone talkin bout all those fucking leaks?

Grampasaurus is my favorite pokemon.

Drampa is great

i dont like that unnatural neck posture and how "blobby" its fur looks. i have no problem with "usually friendly grandfather dragon" as a concept though.

I've heard people mention them but I haven't seen what they supposedly reveal. Care to enlighten me?

They're talking about these leaks.

If these are the real designs for the final evos, I swear to God I will catch the very first Com Mon I encounter and release my starter right then and there.

whats so bad about hooded owl?

Hey fuck you man I wanted those digets

I need to purchase this game early

The armpit strings and finger feathers to start, though I will admit that Shiggy Twiggy is the closest to Not Shit of the three.

Too bad Squeezy, my contempt and disgust for these designs and the possibility of them being what we actually get in the final product can only be properly expressed through quints.

Horrible. Fire worst of all.

I hope rape clown is real.

he'll be real in our hearts
or in romhacks
i also prefer edgeowl over bow owl

what i dont like about sealmaid is, why the clown nose?

The artist that made rape clown and the other "leaked" final evos already came out and said they were fake. Just give up

I didn't like these designs at first either, but they quickly grew on me from exposure, especially the second evos and after finding out the Litten Evo is meant to be a cannon. Now I'm angry because there's effectively zero chance of them being real and even if the really shitty leaks with Mallow are also fake, I'm probably gonna be still disappointed by the actual ones anyway.

does he have an account?
did he give names for the fakes?

If that's true then what's his name and where's the proof?

he's not user, i wish we got him instead of the furry mermaid

Freeze Dry and Frost Breath are great too, but they don't have good users.

he's too good for this world

Can anyone answer this? Seriously

look up ballio

so sad creepy clown and edge owl are not real

They were highly toyetic

Haven't been searching for that long but I can't find him. I'm getting a variety of artists who have drawn art of the character instead.
I need the artist for business reasons

you could try halfchans /vp/

yeah, i bet he would move sort of like a glukkon

Never saw the second evos, got pics?

I want the multi evo starter theory to be real.
Also pissed there's no real kaiju or "heavy-weight" which I like using.
The tiger is too top heavy and looks better suited for Yokai Watch (the fingers are too long, fire-belt projectiles is retarded, and is missing detail in areas it needs it. Depends on it's stance in game though). I don't like the fake leak's tiger. Looks like a good mid stage, but tigers are more muscular. Would have like less lithe- more power

I'd pick archer owl- not that any starter is decent apart from Megazard Y and Greninja.

I hope the Fighting Type Abra thing is true (if only so it has Circle Throw instead of Teleport. Make you run from it), but being it has a Mega- I doubt it.

Still gonna wait on reviews before I touch this gen.

It would be better to pirate it.

The best things in life aren't real.

Fucking ashamed that a fake is more well RECEIVED than whatever they came up with.