Stephen King's It (2017)

There is something bizarre going on over on cuckchan Holla Forums right now. The most blatant viral marketeering for a film I've ever seen. Multiple It threads all being brigaded by "people" hailing the film as a masterpiece with the same stock talking points and ad hominem retorts to anons who disliked the film. I don't browse Reddit so I have no idea if the same is happening there, but there is definitely a focused and co-ordinated press push behind this boilerplate horror film:

archive.is/9kF9n

archive.is/2tfWv

I could keep linking articles, but they're a Google search away if anyone is interested in reading more. I suspect this film is being pushed so aggressively because Hollywood are desperate for a "breakout hit" as per the information in this thread before their investors start pulling the plug.

I guess I don't have to point out to anyone familiar with the source material that the story focuses around an Eldritch abomination that feeds upon the children of small-town American WASPs to sustain its aeons-long existence, and yet this is being reframed as "youth vs Trump" by the filmmakers and critics…

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
selfauthoring.com/purchase.html
nerv.8ch.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't say I really care much about marketers on cuckchan, user. Not unless it snowballs into some major incident.

Yeah the figuerd out that chans are good for marketing.

That's why they did Ad Nausem here. Once they saw that Holla Forums could be used to recruit for false flags like Unite The Right it must of been well known to promote shit too.

Jordon Peterson really got in on it early. He saw the potention to sell cheap useless shit to stupid people.

It hasn't evaded my notice that in the last couple of years shills have been slowly worming their way into the chans.

I felt this was worth mentioning though, because I have never seen it so blatant or concentrated. Not even when /salt-left/, r/communism, etc show up to spam Drumpf memes and gaslight anyone posting opinions in line with Holla Forums's. Maybe Hollywood's hurting worse than we thought if they're going to these kinds of lengths, it might be worth getting everyone you can to skip It to see if that hurts them more.

Their investors are primarily Jews.
Their directors and producers are Jews.

Every film they produce is anti-white, anti-social piece of garbage and here is the catch. They don't give a fuck about profits. They only care about killing all of us. Jew actors would rather act on penny wage than let us live.

marketing shit is all that place is good for….look who owns it

I'm not entirely sure what to make of this, but clowns, eldritch abominations, and children are all Nazis now, so there's not much left to do but watch (((Hollywood))) drown.

Well, would you look at that, another garbage fire of a remake of a shitty adaptation of a mediocre story that amounts to little more than an enormous pile of kike neurosis.

OP, take some notes on the tactics being used because it's some Jew company that's been hired by the Jew movie studio. They'll have other clients and will push other stories. Probably already have. Clowns are fags btw. Tha King creep looks like a kid fiddler. Fucker is an sjw cuck.

Do you have a shred of proof that Ad Nausem people posted ANYTHING here? I doubt it. This place is too small and there's plenty of tech forums they would be better off on and aren't.

Unite the Right was one, crazy Jew on drugs who hates Whites.

What does Jordan Peterson sell?

You must be a Jew spreading that much FUD.

I was once told by a friend in publishing that "Stephen King" is a drug-addicted actor who's the frontman for a consortium of writers shovelling out trash under the name to turn a quick buck.

No idea how much truth there is to that.

Everyone is shill on chans, user. It's JIDF vs CIA niggers vs the_donald vs salt-left vs TRS vs potato. You're a shill. I'm a shill. Everyone is a shill.

I see Pennywise has gone full-Ryuk.

(checked)
Hollywood has been stealing from Japanese media while doing their level best not to acknowledge its existence for years.

Just look at the amount of design work that's been ripped off from people like Shoji Kawamori.

Jews aren't whining about 'cultural appropriation' when Jews do it.

Jordan's doing very well thanks to the retards who watch his kosher videos.
patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
selfauthoring.com/purchase.html

Why are normalfags?

Color me surprised.

fuck you for mentioning cuckchan's Holla Forums. i checked out the catalog and there's a thread where everyone is unironically calling MDE' content shit.

CGI pennywise might be worse than the live action death note affects.

So? Who cares what happens at that pozzed cesspit of jewry? Shills are the regular fauna over there. The only thing remote interesting about any of this is how badly they fucked up Pennywise. The original was scary because he looked like a regular clown but with something subtly and horribly off about him. The original looks like a 2edgy4u juggalo and as a consequence isn't scary at all. It's amazing how badly the kikes' skills have degraded in such a short time.

cuckchan Holla Forums has been *really* weird lately in general

The new Pennywise I mean. This thread is shit anyway, might as well fuck up my posts

For the life of me I'll never understand what people find scary about clowns. I remember watching the original as a kid and thinking "man, this is dumb."

Well, yes. We are big, so they try to shill their half-assed products on us. Shills are pretty cheap as a portion of their marketing costs… Nothing surprising.

It's just a meme. People say they're scared of clowns because they're told to be scared of clowns.

It's almost like everyone but you faggots are going to love the movie, seeing as the story has been awesome for over 40 years, and no one is going to be polite to Nazis anymore and will go straight to Ad-Hom against y'all or something.

Oh wait, that's exactly correct.

Those are all without fail started by /salt-left/. I'm pretty sure Sam knows and is fucking them by constantly pretending to be homeless and destitute.

Do anyone actually love hollywood movies anymore? Most normalfags I meet are as sick and tired as I am. The only enthusiasm I see is when some franchise is SJW'd and those people don't even watch the movies, they just like that it's feminism in them.

Yes, especially ones based on older good one based on older better books. It's all the modern bullshit that's having trouble.

Do you fuckers have some kind of software scraping threads for a chance to promote this film?

Kek. King is a hack, you dumb nigger.

I like his stuff, but I roll my eyes and let em glaze over for a bit when he talks about Nazis or the Hall of Cost..

'King is a hack"
You must be illiterate, faggot. Just because he's mean to the Fuhrer doesn't mean he's a bad writer, it means he isn't an idiot like you.

Why, you don't like the truth?

King is and always will be trash literature for people with an IQ of 100 or lower.

This isn't new, but sure seems you are. There's a reason why we call halfchan a shit hole.

A King book is good fun for the summer evening it takes to read one when you're 13.

You're a fucking moron. No reason to say anything else to you. Run along back to Mein Kampf, faggot.

This is probably bait, but I'll bite:

Just because a lot of people like something doesn't make it good. Katy Perry's next single will probably go platinum. Subway will outsell the local sandwich place, etc. I'll likely torrent it when it comes out on Blu-Ray and I'm reserving an opinion on it until then. I have my hopes tempered anyway so if it doesn't exceed them it'll be the mark of being a stinker.

You mean people were being polite to them?

King is a hack. He can't conclude a story worth a damn. He turns Pennywise into a spider. What a downgrade. His stories have always been improved upon by screenwriters; that's how bad he is.

then again, looks this place got shat-up as well

Jordan Peterson sells shit?

Just because a bunch of whiny nationalists don't like something doesn't make it bad.

And yes, most Americans are far too nice to you pussies.

Not new at all.

I told you something fucky was going on, and this seems to prove it.

The book has a scene where after they defeat the monster, they have a gangbang where all the guys take turns fucking the girl.

It's disgusting.

I read Salem's Lot when I was a teenager. I kind of liked it. Nothing special, but edgy and fast paced enough for me at that time.

why would you assume that? It's high-school level shit reading.

One of his worst, honestly.

Because even if you don't like his work, that shit is looooooooong like my dick.

Well, that's what I have to go by. But that's a pretty good metric actually, an author should be judged by his lower quality work too.

I very rarely say this but you might just be a shill. If not, you're over emotional and need to get your shit together before anyone with a triple digit IQ takes you seriously.

Shills have been hitting the board for a while. It almost seems like a coordinated effort to cause so much confusion as to make everyone argue. CIAnigger/JIDF/Media Matters/TRShills/Stormerkikes and now advertising media all converging. The diversity in the shilling styles is the proof.

You forgot salt-left and the_donald.

And they made the Gunslinger a nigger too. Roland, a fucking nigger.

=WE WUZ PALADINS AND SHIIIET==
NIGGAS BE ALL IN DA YURUP CIVILIZING THAT SHIT WIT SECRET BLACK COUNCILS TO GET DA WHITE MAN OUTTA DEM CAVES

These posts -

(All ID 122e6d)

Are exactly like the ones on cuckchan.

hahaha

There is no Alt-Left faggot.

*gasp*
Probably because I'm right and everyone but you butthurt Trumpster fires are going to love it.

Communists fail too, in fact they've been failing their little spy-op on America since the 1910's, and will continue to fail, miserably, just as you will with your delusions. Pets only learn tricks taught by their masters, nothing new on their own.

Who said anything about any "alt-left," you prancing homo?

u mad cuck?

No politeness for Nazi trash, fuckwit. Gaslighting doesn't work on your betters.

its TRSodomites
Bumping a shill thread?

So where are you from? How much are they paying you per post? Is it per post?

communists work for free, like the slaves they destine themselves to be

oops thought this was Holla Forums
still a shill/slide thread

I paid 8 dollars to see this piece of shit flick and I can tell you it was garbo with a sprinkling of sjw shit. think the original miniseries, minus all the good stuff, plus kosher gratuitousness, without the cliche steven king ending. It's a total thumbs down. now go back to half chan and stay there

No one has to pay me to troll Nazis, faggot.

Wrong and stupid.

The donald can be fags but I don't think they are actively participating in a shill raid. Stormerkikes who fell for Anglins shit may not be on purpose either but they are not blending in well, the Donald people have been here a while or they just don't come. Stormerkikes are the worst type of accidentally subversive retards.

And yeah the Salt-Left has been polluting everything also.

true, yes, they are that as well. as are most parrots who reiterate those they believe to be more intelligent than they are. Like people who praise authors.

I'm totally going to renounce my views, you just told it as it is.
filtered

But how can one troll when there's no one to be trolled? You're sideshow for my breakfast. But you haven't answered my question, /salt-left/: where are you from? South of the border? South, south of the border? Are you tranny? I know you cucks over there are into that abnormal shit.

Well, you just said you were doing it for free. So, he is right.

Depends a bit on your definition of shill I guess. If you just count people who do it for the shekels it becomes a bit narrow. But salt-left, the_donald and even the christkikes do display coordinated behaviors at times. It's ideological shilling, but shilling nonetheless.

What was so bad about this movie?

Aside from the (((producers))), you guys have given zero reasons why this is trash.

Everyone knows Hollywood is run by the kikes. EVERYONE.

1/10 black arts

get better faggot

They're just bandwagon faggots parroting whatever they're told to say. It's pathetic.

one only has to be better than their oppenant. I see no challange here.

I'm also not working for anyone, I'm killing time harassing retarded Nazis who are whining about a movie on a political board.

Bunch of whingeing bitches.

I don't really feel harassed yet. Please increase your harassment for my harassment pleasure.

Is that why I just walked into your house and pissed on your rug that ties the room together?

You're getting dunked on like a little bitch right now because you are intellectually weak.

Still:

White het cis male alpha, actually. Kneel.

Tits or GTFO

Was that the harassment? I don't get it.

^ look, see how emotional it's become. As I said communists can't be creative and act only within their own delusions. They panic when their hand is forced to be more creative.

Lel.

but I thought you thought sexual harassment was bad though this shill is a very polite shill, given that he is saging a shit thread.

Yes, us psychonormative folk have those.

People that bring up harASSment always like it in the ass.

Member when Russia cucked Germany? Member East Berlin? I've never met an Alpha Right winger because they don't exist.

So you were already lurking here or you just coincidentally thought there might be a thread up on this topic and came along?

You're no alpha.

You're Stephen King, right?

Now the communist is driven to over-valuing themselves to regain some image of worth. It's like checkers almost, with someone who plays and loses the same way everytime.

Alpha as fuck.

It's remember, m8. So you aren't white. Okay.
Remember how Russia had to rely on capitalist funding to get their tanks? Remember how USSR threw Russians into a meat grinder against superior Nazi tactics? Remember how USSR was controlled by Jews?

I see you're a subhuman.

I totally feel harassed. Please stay here while we go out crying.

Shoo shoo aspie.

No, I merely jested at the notion you thought you were human. You a tool, nothing more.

Nah, it's like 5am back in Maine.

Some kids are scared of clowns, I was when I was little, but most people grow out of that by adulthood. I generally roll my eyes when anyone over the age of 15 says they are afraid of clowns.

wahh communism really works! jewish hegemony is the way it should be! it was marxists/leftists that destroyed the berlin wall, I swear!

You're the one without functioning emotions, subhuman.

Cuckchan Holla Forums right now.

wtf is cuckchan?

hej, this is probably corporate shilling
didn't sony do the same thing?

I'm laughing at you, that requires emotions, communist. Go back to peddling figures that more intelligent than yourself. Ad hominems are boring.

Reminder that Stephen King is a crazy degenerate and the original "It" novel has a child sex scene where the main girl lets herself get fucked by every boy in her friend group, in a row.

Retards laugh all the time.

Literature is hard.

I saw the movie killer clowns from outer space when I was a kid. It delivered the keks.

I'm going to go with my theory though. It's actually Stephen King himself shilling his derivative works on the chans in an autismal newfag manner.

So which is it? now you're stumbling.

No fun allowed.

Stroyer got stroyed.

Creating a false contradiction only works if the other person isn't smarter than you, faggot.

Get fucked.

I'm not going to lie, I browse that board for laughs and have done for a while now. I've never seen a shilling push this concerted or saturated there before.

Slightly creeped out by how quickly one of them found this thread and started shitting in it, tbh. Especially as they've clearly never been here before.

Oh my sweet summer child.

You're not shocking, this is like 4chan 101.

You seem upset, why are you libtards such sour grapes?

Am I a libtard or a communist, retard? Choose one.

A Communists only fun is label and destroy.

(Checked)
Of course it is.

You're still proving yourself a philistine.

M8, are you brain-damaged? Is this the only computer time you have in special ed?

DamageControl.exe

This.

I'm a Christian and when someone makes a bullshit thread attacking Christianity they better oreoare to get called out on it. It's not coordinated, and the people that make these threads do it to cause division. No matter how much one points out how Christianity is hated by the Jew, how Christians now have been a part of Holla Forums since the beginning, and how the original Christians called out and created the term
SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN
you still have assholes trying to seperate us from other Holla Forumslacks like it's some sort of important problem. Especially when these faggots make these threads in the middle of a shill raid like what's going on now. Why the fuck would someone look at all this other shit going on and think, yeah I'm finally going to use this opportunity to create a thread to attack Christians with a bunch of bullshit while calling them Kikes while ignoring how most of our Ideological roots go back to Christians calling out Kikes AND establishing "The love of money is the root of all the evil in the world".

You're a moron and aren't fooling anyone, faggot.

Funny that you felt the need to address that point specifically.

wat?

Not only that but it gets a little more descriptive than it should be.

Why would I address the rest? If I wasn't here for this thread, the rest is just schizo mumbling.

:^)

I wonder who is raiding us now?

Not saying all christkikes are part of the shilling, I'm sure you're not. But sometimes it's obvious we're being raided by the westboro baptist fags who have taken an interest in our board for some reason.

You're in a flat spin desperately trying to fling your best shit, but it's weak and ineffective.

The last farcry game was shilled hard here and halfchan, using manufactured outrage.

There were a few things being shilled similar at the same time but I took time off the boards to ignore it and can't remember what exactly.

Gaslighting doesn't work on us.

How much are they paying you? I'm guessing it's low. $150/month?

I pop into literally one thread and I already having you questioning your sanity? I should stick around.

Yawn….you can do better than this, can you?

Hi Guys Im Stephen King and you should BUY BOOK and WATCH MOVIE

"Oh sweet summer child"
GTFO

Faggot, it's because we all wanna kill Nazis, and we get a game to do just that.

What's a one night book? Is that other pop culture reference, Mr. King? I've read all of Greek tragedians; perhaps, you should leave this thread until you get patrician taste.

More like

I richly look forward to what the mods choose to reveal about your posting history when they ban you.

I clearly don't need to, you just typed yawn like a 60 year old dyke.

Enjoy this thread, it's all I've ever posted an am likely to ever post.

Funny you'd say that. The rate of schizophrenia among jews is absurdly high and they have all kinds of crippling diseases in general. They're inbred to the point of being disabled mutants.

Do you think everyone who destroys you is a jew?

Take your meds.

Was that supposed to be a joke or something?

You're so jewish you shit dreidels, my man.

With grade A humor like that you could get a gig writing for The Daily Show or Saturday Night Live.

Careful not to say that around your cuckbuddies. They might get triggered.

46 replies and counting, all saged.

It's almost like you're trying to get this thread to its bump limit faster or something…

More like
GET AIDS AND DIE SLOW

No, but typing yawn is, faggot.

The prepare your Anus one's good tbh

WATCH MY MOVIE

Shhhhhhh let the psychos think I'm a shill, faggot.

Take your meds

You think it's a covert Holla Forumsack? Maybe, but the use of "take your meds" harks back to Holla Forums.

Looks like you forgot something…

You're my cuck buddies, though.

Anything else you might want to add before I fall asleep?

Bad new for you user, Mentats aren't real.

Don't wake up, you'd be doing the world a favor.

BUY BOOK

I closed the window so the box unchecked. My bad.

lol

It's good, I promise. I'm oldfag btw.

No, I think they don't want attention drawn to the bizarrely specific push for this shitflick of all things to succeed and succeed big.

We should come up with something to cripple this film in its second week. Associate it with being pro-pedophilia or something like that.

You need to take your meds, goy.

Jesus, when did Stephen King start looking like a desiccated lesbian?

the communist can't even handle simple schizophrenics

You need to take your meds, goy.>>10577387
About 30 years ago.

We probably are being raided by Holla Forums shills..

Why the hell would we want to? Send him to the fucking gulag.

I'm a one man raid, faggot.

1/10 trolling

Not even that entertaining. Look how quickly this one became linear with their posts.

Nailed it.

Why the fuck would I be entertaining? I didn't come here to entertain you, I came to mock you.

7/10 at least, pleb.

incompetence, generally. Though even that becomes predictable and boring.

let me know when that kicks off

Whether you believe that or not is irrelevant to the reality of the situation and that is you are sucking the Zionists shit through a tube funneled directly into your mouth. The proof is you can only talk shit and have no arguments.

Perils of a soy diet and low t count

Do tell us why you came here to this glorious shithole just to mock little ol' us?

Since about the 90's at least. He has always been a weird looking guy and age has not been his friend.

Oh I get it now, we're low IQ retards because we're racists and nazis?

Take you meds, schizo.

No. Y'all being Nazis is a separate situation.

Stephen, plz

You dropped the ball with Dark Tower. I'm one of the few people who actually liked Wizard&Glass and thought Wolves of the Calla was OK. But 6 & 7 are abominations you shat out for a quick buck. Just like you sold out letting them make the movie.

I still have yet to see DT movie.
Is it "stay tuned for DT2: drawing of the three" like this current IT movie?

The last good book you wrote was Green Mile in 1999 (yeah yeah multiple parts)

Libtards can never debate, this is why they always refute our points with their little snarky humor and inside jokes. Sad!

Luck. I happened upon this cesspit while looking for something else. Saw you whiny Nazis were taking a shit on It so I figured I'd come kill some time mocking you, especially the psycho who thinks I'm a jew because I'm styling on him.

Oh do tell us then, stop being such a cock tease.

Now the inane gas-lighting becomes more repetitive. This is the part I dislike, where the communist bores people to death with ad nauseam.

im seeing it EVERYWHERE

Am I a commie or a libtard, because I can't be both.

nigger your styling is preschool crayon art
stfu

I bet you probably find Steven Cobert to be 'funny' too?

You can't find this cesspit through google as they've removed. So what were you looking up?

Books 6 was bad, the rest were fine. Black Roland was awesome, and I loved how much tears it caused from your race cucks,

Checked. (63) and still going. Prolific with the prose as always Stephen.

Can't blame them really, they only see what you type. Try being more unique.

I just saw this movie actually. It's not bad the girl is actually the first redhead I've ever thought was attractive. It's the same plot as the original with minor details changed. The main difference i noticed was the original used cutaways when someone was attacked whereas this one showed a lot more gore and stuff (better cgi and higher budget than 1st). Also it's implied the girl's father molests her and is protective because he wants her to himself while in the original I think he was just really religious (maybe i was too young to see the subtext idk but I think they changed it because muh evil whitey).

The nigger isn't the smart one anymore and the jew is the biggest coward. There's a scene that could be a webm where they make fun of him for getting his dick cut off by a rabbi and another where some chads knock him down and use his yarmulke as a frisbee. The actor is spot on actually, he oozes judaism. He even walks, dresses, and has the body language like jews I knew growing up. The smartass kid makes more modern jokes, a lot of quick burns and "your mom" style quips like we told growing up which is more relatable now rather than being a Groucho Marx wannabe like the old movie.

Also it's part one, they only did the childhood arc and are saving the adulthood reunion for another movie. Some guy in the theatre started yelling "fuck you!" at the screen at the end lol.

Overall it was pretty unpozzed, they even cut out the racism and the "tolerant nerds accept the bullied outcast because he's a poor oppressed nigger" bit so there wasn't the racial guilt trip that came with the original.

Nazis ;)

Does the movie end with a group of ten year olds engaging in an all out sex orgy like in the kikes book?

You can find Holla Forums threads on google

Being that we're retards why don't you enlighten us then?

Take your meds, schizo.

yeah

The level of autism that I am seeing out of this thread.

Shhhhhhh

Guys you must admit that the character portrays themselves quite right

It doesn't even make sense you retard.

How the fuck is Susanah/Odetta gonna call Roland a white devil? You can't even reverse the roles unless you want a whitegirl calling Idris Elba "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER"

Holy shit!

Which would be pretty goddamn hilarious.

It's a total thumbs down. now go back to half chan and stay there

Because she is FUCKING INSANE AND COULD SEE ANYONE AS A HONKY MUFAH

Also, why are you even assuming Detta and Eddie will be in the movies?

Wew now this is what I call comedy!!

Its probably the MUH PROOF retard again.
He was in the Haarp thread earlier.

I am literally shaking right now. You have broken my entire world view and I'm going to an hero.

Okay, faggots, I'm off to get stoned and fuck my girlfriend. Have fun being salty as my nutsack about a great movie written by a man who routinely dunks on your fuhrer.

no thats part 2

This.

I missed that thread. What did he do?

Collectivized, Comrade!

rinse, wash, repeat….

That's an old joke. Got anything better?

Stephen still got it.

What's her chaturbate account?

lol

Its
HONK MAHFAH
My nigga

You should bait stupid nazis more. Like pic related. They are so stupid, they can't even understand the basics of economics, which are all based on marx nowadays, want they or not.

Nazi germany was literal slave state.

posted 40+ times asking for proof, while his buddy was disingenuous as fuck dismissing any and all evidence of govt research into the subject of haarp and weather-modification

I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen this poorly-researched screed posted verbatim.

Oh no how terrible.

Tell your gf I have a 7 inch cock and would spend time with her instead of surfing Vietnamese cricket forums.

Also
Stephen stop lying. Unless you took some viagra earlier (which might explain why youre so ornery)

Are you really mocking someone because they don't recognize a reference to the newer South Park garbage. Are you 12?

Have fun. Come on back any ol time

nigga so cray cray she seeing other nigguhs as crackas
Man now that's crazy

Drop yourself down a cesspit, subhuman.

What?
Elephantitus of the word processor?

Hey Steve, quality over quantity. But at least you're not Anne Rice. That bitch never stops rambling.

You fail to realize the SU didn't sign the geneva convention until after the war, therefore all those PoW's were free game for whatever the Germans wanted to do with them. Given how the reds treated those who surrendered it would have been better for them to work themselves to death.

I know those stupid Nazis and their racisms thinking Slavery is good but it's not

The hilarity is of course that the Weimar Republic itself was prepared to openly violate the Versailles treaty (secret tank, sub and plane development, the joint tank school with the Soviets at Kama) when the time had come, same reason the Reichswehr had a oversized staff and officer corps.

Btw, Stephen King is a hackfraud and his shitscribbles were only bearable when he was on cocaine and painkillers.

works or Apple

eww

(checked)
He watches South Park? No wonder he thinks Stephen King is literature LMFAO

Only faggots buy into clown fear.

it's been shilled for some years now, only recently the clown sightings have been up.

EVERYONE FIND ALL THE CONNECTIONS WITH THIS TO PIZZAGATE / CLOWN SIGHTINGS

lol

I would kill anyone who would try to force me to work in capitalist state. Especially in nazi state. Live for pleasure, not pain.

and the response that has been displayed towards the shilling

So you're lower than animal. Not surprising, commie.

Those faggot Clowns have stopped though right. Haven't heard anything about them in a while.

Steven King sucks, and Hollywood can't make money anymore even with remakes of old successful movies. Also kill yourself faggot.

Hunger pains from not eating for a day or two are pleasure

Because the movie came out Sept 8

Originally they were gonna have an Oct premiere but moved it up (uh oh more hollyjew troubles)

No you wouldn't. Three square meals a day, better than anything the reds gave their soldiers even long before the war with failed red policies and such.

really brings to mind the story of the tower of babel.

why do you think they are trying to racemix everyone again until we all have

it's because they want to make the tower of babel again.

the worst and most primary evils are the globalists.
not all jews are globalists, but most globalists are jews. I'm not on the wagon thinking all jews are the same, but that's because I'm not from here.

My insight is good. take what I say for what it is.

Oh wait, image related.

He actually thinks taking is easier. This is clearly someone who is fed by others.

I was banned for three days questioning Charlottesville as a misguided derailing of a legitimate protest or a false flag in the works with all the retards larping in KKK and stereotypical neo nazi garb. I understand shit was chaotic but fuck that pissed me off.

meant the communist btw

We need world wide welfare for everyone to be happy with their lives. And free internet with free basic computer and basic phone to live their lives fully. In civilized modern society food must be free. All we need to do is to get rid of classes and inequality, and we won't ever need to pay for anything anymore.
This is different, more tolerant and loving kind of socialism. Not the ones crypto fascist Stalin implied. In this day and age we can make machines do all the work. And ruling class commanding machines to care of all beautiful people living on this planet. Transhumanism is the future.
And everyone will be happy from oppression and can do anything they want. Make work a choice, not forced job. If a person wishes to work, he can help taking care of machines or quit any time he wants. This is the perfect society based of individual needs and wants, instead of what is required from individual.
We are constantly being required to do something, and we shouldn't be. We have the technology.

Hmm so the clown sightings from previous year were maybe leading up to IT until shit started getting fucked up for Hollyjew?

Tell me you're joking?

oh yeah, viral marketing

No. I've been researching this kind of phylosophy after i quit Holla Forums into /salt-left/. Best decision of my life. I spent it reading books, quitting my job and making the best out of my free existence.
I finally managed to get fit and look attractive.
I believe everyone has right for NEET experience for their whole life, and we must promote this style of living for everyone to be free from oppression and difficulties of living under capitalist slavery.

Haha, you had me for a second there.

Made your move too early. Nows it fucking obvious you are a shill with that pathetic infomercial style bullshit.

all built off the backs of forced free labor

Author is a talentless hack his movies are below average

checked dubs of truth

wonder woman marketing was disgusting, shills pretended to waifu that jew gal gadot just to push that awful capeshit

You don't say.
So all I greentexted above plus being cuckchan? I repeat: You don't say.
This isn't exactly even remotely surprising.

You're giving Stephen "pedo" King too much credit.

The original was great just for Tim Curry clearly not giving a fuck about King's shitty story and live-action shitposting during the movie.

>Slightly creeped out by how quickly one of them found this thread and started shitting in it, tbh. Especially as they've clearly never been here before.
before they were using something else, now they are using the nerve center nerv.8ch.net/

I really don't care about this movie much except for the fact King has been acting like a douche for a while now, so I hope it fails.
He fucked up the Dark Tower series beyond belief, and hasn't redeemed himself in the slightest since.
I know it will probably make a shitload of money because of people's nostalgia goggles for the other movie (which sucked ass btw, sorry Tim), but fuck it.

Well would you look at that…

How do we get Holla Forums removed from this (((feature)))?

It's obviously satire in a designated shitposting thread.

Well the clown isn't supposed to be inherently scary, it's the opposite. The idea is that the clown is something you would normally not find scary, but there is something about him that discomforts you subtly. The problem is that this story probably single handedly spawned the scary clown meme because most people have the reading comprehension of a cockroach.

is there gonna be 6yo kids gangbang?

That is an interesting idea. Does anyone know how King became famous? Was it after a particular best-seller or did people take notice after they saw how fast he was churning out books?

Ebin.

shitty movies that people watched out of irony

We wouldn't want to be heretics, now, would we?

Kubrick's The Shining. People think King's books must be really good and a big deal since Kubrick made a classic based on one.

fuck this faggot. he sounds like a fucking jew himself.

Not forgetting the entire Trump campaign and then the Le Pen and Gert Wilders kosher nationalist psyops also.

They filmed the scene but for some reason it didn't make the final cut.

It's really fucking surreal when this kind of "viral marketing" is seen. It's almost like every single person on the planet was told something that you weren't. Suddenly out of the blue everyone is expected to be excited for something absurdly mundane. Everyone simultaneously starts talking about it collectively for no understandable reason on what seems like the exact same day. Media all overs it in this same span of time as well.

I can't tell if I'm fucking insane or not anymore because of how ridiculously infested with bots and shills the internet has become.

They brigaded my beloved /ck/ this year with the /sip/ meme, all about how monster energy drink is meme worthy because a bunch of shills said so. It's literally taunting my eyes as I visit, top of the catalog every time. Posting about the Jewish satanic connection and posting /shot/, the conservative redbull alternative landed me a ban. All I wanted was to post dank recipes and kitchen banter.

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS COOL TO TRY AND STEAL MY ELECTION, BUT MESS WITH MY CHICKEN TENDIES AND ITS WAR!!!!!!

it's literally just a bunch of paid losers brainwashed with a political or religious/cult-like agenda working out of their homes or crowded office buildings full of button shirt and tie wearing broken slave paper pushers with some shill and marketing training. some are poorly trained and some are more trained.

you're not alone, and for every evil there stands the will of God and ten thousand angels.

jokes on them I can only afford discounted cans of rockstar

The ones who hate jews, homosexuals and degenerates? I admittedly don't know a huge amount about them but I hardly think they are bad in our eyes. Surely, if anything, most of Holla Forums would rather all Christians be like that?

.. But you also have to realise that they will play both sides. Its a clear way of shilling; they present the initial anti-Christian argument, and if no one bites they will have another shill rebut the argument with an obviously false point. So for instance say: "Christians are really jews." If no one bites, some other shill will respond: "Whilst Christianity is inherently jewish, that does not mean that it is not the white man's religion." This will irritate a genuine Christian who will then point out, for instance, that Christianity actually predates Judaism, and go on to expose there were pharisees and moloch worshipers in the hebrew tribes, and those are the people which became jews with the same ideas being incorporated in the talmud. Now whilst this Christian has adequately defended the faith, he has 'bitten' due to being provoked by a shill-Christian. With the argument now taking up 3-5 posts, more people will pile in with additional truthful information, queries about the veracity of the information, or else express doubt - probably with the shills fanning the flames with pictures of non-whites and out-of-context phrases from the Bible. The people who have already invested time will now feel they have to correct the wrong phrases - and bam, the whole thread is now derailed. A few people making valid (though off-topic) arguments whilst others post idiotic memes. Whatever was originally at hand is lost to the same old fracture points.

It's the uncanny valley phenomenon.

They were meant to be scary from the start. They chased kids around for the amusement of adults

Someone told me once that it is because children are sensitive to bright colors or something but yeah, I've never met anyone who is actually scared of clowns. It might just be an American thing since a lot of American media has a token "creepy clown" character like the joker.

Group pen names – where multiple authors collaborate and publish under a single pen name – are really, really common in publishing.

The simple reason is that the more frequently you publish, the more money you make. Even if it's garbage. Once you're dealing with a name as big as King's, you're leaving huge sums of money on the table if you're not publishing constantly.

King says he writes 2,000 words a day. The average novel is around 50,000 words, so a book could easily be written in less than a month at that rate. That being said, 2,000 words really isn't that impressive of a daily word count in industry standards, in fact, it's pretty much the bare minimum. I am a solid midlister in my genre, and I write 5,000 words a day. My output is considered average, and I know plenty of authors who write 10,000 a day.

I'm not saying King doesn't chip in with stories of his own now and again. But I'd be very, very surprised if King wasn't a group effort.

I've believed this for a long time, as he spews books like LaQuisha spews out babies, more, in fact.

As to "It," the movie, I've been hoping for a dud of catastrophic proportions. I relish every bad review - though they are few right now - because I want this to flop.
Why? Because I hate Jellywood, I hate Stephen King, though I used to love his books, and because this movie is supposed to save the box office this year, or something. This past Summer was a huge disappointment for the box office, which I regard as a win for the American public, whom I hope are weaning themselves from Jewish popular entertainment, aka brainwashing. There's no way this movie can fail hard enough to suit me, even if it's pulled by the 2nd week.

Dark tower was only good for one book.
Everything after it is a descent into a shithole.

Noticed that and the next time I was at a wholesale store, I bought a case of redbull. So their marketing worked but not in the way they wanted, probably.

I rather enjoyed them all, right up until the very end. King included a written apology for the shitty ending, which looped the whole tale into a repeating cycle. That was back before I swallowed the red pill, though. Once you wake up and see the narrative, you can't unsee it.
What insulted me the most was King's wholesale promotion of Idris Negra playing Roland Deschain, descendant of Arthur Eld. It was cuckery of the lowest order.

Wow, so he's not only a pseudo intellectual who is trying to salvage Christianity for the goyim, but he's also a sycophantic cheerleader for Jewish domination of the West. Anyone who ever promotes anything from this faggot should be banned.

Wow, never heard this before. fuck off, retard

Exactly this. A forced meme that comes from references such as John Wayne Gacy and "IT".

You reffering to the codex?
If that was an apology it was backhanded as hell.

Some user once brought up the fact that bullying/threats on the part of the shill could possibly have some legal ramifications. Wonder if they could be scared off by that sentiment.

You are miserable though, your life IS pain! kek

I haven't read the novel and thought the other user was joking, IS THIS FUCKING REAL!?
I am unable to conceive how something like that would contribute to the rest of the story, what's the fucking point!? wtf!?

Check'd.

Allegedly alien abduction leaves a lasting fear of clowns.

You think many anons went? I mean it was shilled hard I remember, I'm not sure it was very effective though.

Idk, I always thought the balloon trick clowns do at parties was pretty neat as a kid. Usually for a kid to be blackpilled at such an early age means he/she was abused or went through some traumatic shit growing up.

Exploiting the teenager obsession with "creepy" for easy shekels.

Clearly this movie is prophetic.

The monster never preyed on adults, so they decide they have to do the most adult thing they can think of which is sex.

Faggot.

wtf why is this anchored
fucking mods this is the biggest film in the normie world at the moment, why cant we have just ONE thread discussing it?

Always?

From the snippets I could find they had already defeated It (or so they thought) and simply fucked to cement their friendship.

If someone can find a PDF they should copy and paste the entire scene here for review.