Video game characters girls like

Can someone explain too me why girls love soldier 76 so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

9news.com.au/health/2016/09/01/02/52/four-year-old-child-youngest-nsw-transitioning-gender-preschool-safe-schools
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women dig old men

Are you sure it's not a daddy issues thing?

Old men are the future.

Father complex. All women are secretly attracted to their fathers.

Because our %currentyear% media is super oversaturated with special snowflake characters to the point where a solid generic male protagonist with plain masculine traits is seen as revolutionary instead of the standard like it should be.

This also extends to real life unfortunately so women who were grown in single mother homes or with numale cuck fathers naturally seek a proper male rolemodel in their life.

WARNING

Because despite what they may tell you, deep down they just want to get fucked silly by
A REAL MAN

Joanna Dark.

What a fucking shocker.

Electronic old men will be running the world…
Within six months.

Silly user. Link is for /cuteboy/ not girls

I've heard some rumours that some girls like cuteboys too.

None worth breeding with, sorry user.

…girls or cuteboys?

Why not both?

so does reddit.

tumblr and reddit are both sides of the results of the fatherlessness epidemic in the west.

Get this twink out of here. There's a reason why the term DILF exists.

Within the week old men will be running the world.

I always assumed they were called silver foxes. In any case, it has been a thing for a long time.

His voice

No. Within 6 months.

Why is that?

I'll try.

I think they love generic solder guy for very similar reasons to way tweens loved master Chief when the first halo was new: it's a blank template to project your own ideas, insecurities and self onto.

With adolescent men it was being super heros, mega manly with hot chicks literally living in your arm. And being a badass space marine who's a crack shot and invincible is pretty cool to.

But females nowadays are a walking bag of inferiority, insecurities and princess complexes.

They want daddy, a powerful masculine man who would be fine with them as they are, but also would work tirelessly to protect them without ever expecting anything in return, unless the girl wanted to fuck of course.

Basically it's projection of perfect scenario idealist fantasy plus the female version of waifu.

A good example is "sure Harley Quinn is a psychopath murderer, but my love for her will make her never hurt me" kind of waifu shit, but with ladies it's more "he will hold me, tell me im pretty, buy me things, take care of me and be sexually attracted to me, but never make a move or do anything I might regret later, might make me feel uncomfortable or will make me regret poor life choices in the past"

How is he a parody exactly? I mean I do get that he was made to be sort of a gateway hero for the COD crowd, hence why he's the one you play in the tutorial. His heal ability seems to be made to specifically trick idiots into being team players by causing them to heal nearby teammates whenever they need to heal themselves while his ultimate seems to be the most help for people who suck at aiming.

I want to be an old man someday!

I might argue that a similar but contrasting thing is happening with men.

I fap to Harley furiously, but I know for a fact she'd cut my balls off and mail them to my mother wile posting selfies with my corpse to instagram.
Spot on post, user.

For that you have to be a man first.

This. Our current generation is filled with almost nothing but oversized boys.

spot on observation

Now explain to me why Women are getting wet over Jared Leto joker? I been seeing high school and college wearing Jared Leto joker t shirts for weeks. It's even canon that joker use Harley as a punching bag in the DCEU.

I didn't watch that movie, so I can't tell you.
I would say that classic Joker, while maniac and murderer, is still pretty manly, despite his gay crush on bamham. He do what he thinks is right, and never tries to place responsibility on somebody else.

I couldn't watch that video

No it's more of Harley's view on both of them as real life BL.

are you implying that this is what women find attractive?

Professor Utonium all day every day

Even the ones who sound like girls, look like girls, and act like girls are men.

It has. It's like 80% of why this guy has such an audience.

That's not even the official sucide squad music video

Fun fact Jared Leto joker almost had as much screen time on skrillex and rick ross official suicide squad music video as he did in the actual movie.

You mean girls in boys bodies.

No it's worse.
This is THE MOST popular music that exist.
Blame the jews.
Also blame them for this as well
9news.com.au/health/2016/09/01/02/52/four-year-old-child-youngest-nsw-transitioning-gender-preschool-safe-schools

You mean fucking degenerates that should be burned alive?

It's clearly what girls on tumblr find attractive. Keep in mind soldier 76 is still in great shape

It's a fantasy user. The only thing that anyone really see's in that character is "Excitement" and "Importance". Everyone knows the character is important and unpredictable so those who wish to be seen as attractive, important, and wild with their partner acting as a stabilizing anchor in the storm, a certain consistency in the inconsistent world they live in and create.

Nevermind the fact he's a psychopathic murderer who commits abuse to anyone and everyone, they already assumed the best ofthe scenario because again, it's a fantasy user.

I think it's the duty of every man and woman to work out and exercise. If you're ignoring your body and not making the most out of it then you might as well ignore everything else of matter.

Girls don't know what they like.

>>10576542

Rick Ross is considered "shit" even by filthy casuals. Only people who are actively interested in the shittier side of hip-hop consider this even relatively attractive which is of course fucking 14 year olds (which should be obvious if you decided to check the comments.)

hell if you actually even ordained it necessary to watch that shitty film, you can see all the pseudo-ghetto weirdos crawling out of the woodwork. The movie itself went from something potentially interesting, to a fucking juggalo convention.

Shit disgusts me.

Jokes on you I already ignore everything in life

Soon they might even outnumber cosgendered people. There are 1.4 million of them in the US.

cisgendered*

I like mountain dorito gremlin D.Va.

Why? Life is worth living for and being /fit/ isn't just for picking up grills and being a normalfag or whatever.
By being fit you:

It's pretty amazing how the misconception that if you're intelligent you aren't physically fit is so wide among people. I'm pretty certain most, if not every philosopher and scientist in rome was pretty fit. From what I remember reading Cicero and lawyers needed to be really fit because you'd need to make yourself heard for hours in a giant coliseum with nothing but your own voice.

I know that burgerland is a nest of degeneracy.
It doesn't mean all that much, we should nuke the entire "country".

forgot to add that this makes being seated much more damned comfortable, by having both a relaxed back that isn't bent or hunched over and just feeling your large muscular ass firmly pressed against whatever cushioning your chair has am I getting your dick erect yet

Freud's weird sexual theories are not taken seriously by anyone in the field.

It's because of the mask.
Masks allow you to imagine what's behind, which allows a lot of freedom in your fantasies.

True, no one would care about him were it not for the mask.

It also helps that all masked men are big guys.

I believe the "be sexually attracted to me" could be changed for "make me feel attractive", which is the "make me feel sexy" for prudes.

But yeah.

Who doesn't?

All I wanted was to get stronk

Except that it's known. I don't even play this game, it's on his wiki page.

I fuck little kids in the ass and my society thinks it's acceptable -Every Greek philosopher

You got the functional strength now, fuckboy. Who cares about biceps or pecs when you can squat people.

I don't. It's a shit derivation of two much better memes.

You're getting strong man. Your body is like you PC, you have to get each and every part strong for it to function properly.

There is also the several mysteries that come with said mask. For example; if anyone would go and take it off, would Soldier 76 die?

No one will need to use nukes. When the European Caliphate is complete they'll finish the US off.

Freud did pretty well for himself by leaving behind a historical name and legacy through making shit up and saying you'd repressed the memory if you proved it untrue.

The worst part is that because I used to be a skelly I pretty much look like a fit fuckboi now

Bodyweight takes an excruciatingly long-ass time though, at least I can take pride in the fact that I'm a lot stronger than I used to be

Don't tell me you've been doing nothing but squats and deadlifts, do bench presses, overhead, etc.
And I'm not too sure but I get the impression women like fit asses as much as men do

No, its because hes big, strong, and mysterious letting you project your fantasies on him. Get your head out of your ass.

Women do like man-ass and have roughly the same standards as men do for girl-ass

I actually started doing upper body first, and then slowly fit in leg days into my schedule.
I've heard that they do

Dude you're the biggest faggot I've ever seen.

Sorry for not living up to your expectations

I want you to get out there, and squat every single workout okay? Low bar or high bar, it doesn't matter.
And deadlift too you hear? Increase 5lbs on your deadlift every time you managed to pump out 5 perfect reps

Do it all negro.

Before I started working out, I could barely do 10 pushups. Now I can do 50 easily. All you have to do is stick with it.

I barely managed 15 a while ago but I can do around 25 now. I don't eat very well so I lack the energy to do them sometimes.

Let me guess, losing your virginity to your wife because casual sex is degeneracy?

>Get a boner
>Have to wait until boner goes away
>user why are you taking so long
>I-I'm taking a shit

>>>/tumblr/

Walking 45 minutes every day no matter the weather

No longer 300 pounds

but it is

don't mind , he's just DESPERATE

How and the hell did this become a /fit/ thread?

Oh.

It only takes a little.

There's the crux of your problem.

user do EVERYTHING. Look into /fit/ stickies for some great programs and tips and resources.

Reminder that we're all gonna make it.

So when are you going to share pics of your abs and ass?

Soldier: 76 is a parody of generic FPS soldiers, though. It's his gameplay style, you fucking retards. Quit your armchair sociology about normalfags.

Nice video you fucking faggot.

Show us your butt

Just learn how to make your own chicken tendies, man. Most weightlifters and bodybuilders eat a lot of white meat and eggs anyway. If you buy fresh incredients and make them yourself they're good and healthy, unlike the crap you eat at 'restaurants'.

Are you suggesting that it's not degeneracy, or just that only those groups have noticed? Because it's pretty fucking easy to demonstrate why it's degeneracy.

dunsel I'm fine with my body, I've always been chubby and I always will be chubby, quit being peachy already

Do you think D.va is trying to fuck Soldier 76? Do younger girls even like older men nowadays?

Demonstrate why having casual sex with your partner is degeneracy.

Can I even get /fit/? I feel I am past my prime to get /fit/

why did athene, some random dindu and an sjw decide to make that video?

Promiscuity is a fucking detriment to society.

I like Ulvida but I'm not a lesbo

no gays leave

Men age like wine, women age like milk.

Arny loses and regains gainz like nothing and he's an old man. You're in your prime years, there is absolutely nothing biologically impeding you from getting /fit/, and you should banish those nagging doubts as they're really just you trying to make excuses to give up and take it easy.

London?

people age according to the amount of effort they put on self improvement.
don't think because you're a man you're just going to stop being a disgusting sack of shit with no effort at some point.

It always depends on the person, some women age very nicely, but considering this day and age I think the amount of graceful old women is going to swiftly decline in a few years

Men don't start losing ability to get fit until like 50

Try 60

It's incredible how OW fans simply copy-pasted a meme from other fandoms and Blizzard actually ate it up as legit love for the character.
I don't know which is more pathetic.

No fucking shit, OP

Yeah, no way that's natty.

Am I doing okay?

Who could have guessed a manlet with more streoids then blood in his veins would die so soon.

That's the point I'm trying to make. Casual sex with random individuals is degenerate as fuck, as it leads to random births, which is bad for the stability of society. The destruction of the nuclear family is as fundamentally degenerate as it gets, and I don't even generally call things degeneracy.

Of course you can, you pussy. Get under a bar.

Freud is right again OP. If boys want to fuck their mother than girls want to fuck their fathers. Nothing unusual.

It's pretty expensive to be a bodybuilder, considering the amount of food, protein, supplements, and "other" supplements they purchase, not to mention gym memberships.

well, anons need to get /fit/ if they want to keep playing videogames and shitposting.

Oedipus and Electra complex.

But he was full of shit
Dude just wanted to pork his own mom so he assumed everyone else did as well

Confirmed for never having tried.

This should be your biggest cost when getting into lifting. You'll be gradually increasing how much you're eating, but if you know how to cook, this isn't terribly expensive.
You should be getting all of your protein from the aforementioned food. Whey protein, which you're referring to, is something you do when, for whatever reason, you're not getting enough from food, which is ideally never. Whey is a supplement.
Other supplements like creatine are optional, and I haven't really found them to be worth the money, in my case.
If by ""Other" supplements" you mean steroids, and you honestly believe that you need steroids to get huge, I'd encourage you to listen to literally anyone but your fucking mom on the subject.
Gym memberships are an awful value compared to buying your own stuff. Buy used home gym equipment on craigslist or some shit. For everything you need, you're looking in the realm of a few hundred dollars for something that will last for potentially decades.

In the long run, lifting is way, way cheaper of a hobby than video games. Except that you can't pirate iron.

105lbs is pretty damn underweight, 145lbs is on the low edge of normal weight. I'd still say you're a fucking feather weight pussy but at least you're not clinically sick.

We're not saying you have to be Mr. Olympia, just go to the gym or something you nigger. Not even.

oh yeah?
well i used to be able to do 20-30, now i can do 50-70

T-thanks. Hopefully this time next year I'll be around 160-170lbs.

Less time to play vidya.

Also less time to play vidya.

Conslusion: not interested.

enjoy becoming too obese to get off your chair on your own

A chance?

I'd screw a hypothetical girl from Holla Forums before that, and I'm pretty sure they don't even bathe.

take her bath virginity

/thread

I dated a girl who didn't bathe once, I still get shudders whenever I think about her.

The bath might be enough to save a girl on here. But no amount of deep cleaning can remove the cancer from a Tumblrina.

We're all gonna make it

women who are into link are either basic bitches or lowkey into dominatrix shit

Watch this. 28 is nothing.

Of course you can dude. Just start learning about lifting and start lifting. Age doesn't matter, willpower does.

meme magic went to far, daddy-jokes went the full circle and are no longer ironic

also don't forget that despite being old, 76 is still physically fit and heroic and the best design in that game

Check out my other post. You don't find time for both video games and fitness, you make it. Stop wasting so much of your time on Holla Forums or message boards. Plus it's only like an hour most when you're working out.

you'll slowly become even more depressed then what you were and all that effort you put into becoming what you want to be will be utterly destroyed since you never took the time to feel good about how you already are

some of the tumblr psychos might let you tie them up, so then when you're done you can run away and they won't chase you

I fucking hate that expression. It's "You'll catch a cold." Is it so hard to add that one syllable?

it dead ass does make you feel better, it doesn't fix your life but when you see your arms and shoulders getting more defined before you get in the shower it it feels good

but the rest of your examples are just what happens if you have a bad attitude regardless of if you work out or not

I thought it was just the "bad boy" trope.

soldier 76 was some guy with a glorious past and shit happens leading them to become this brooding, dark character yet will still do the "right thing" based on the short anyway. they want to be that special someone who's able to "save" him from that.

It's the same shit on why they like Leto Joker. He shows just enough of being potentially "saved".

Stop being so salty that other people are fit and you're not

Astute observation.

can we even call 76 brooding? in the short he's reluctant to identify himself because he's a fugitive

I'm surprised nobody said Kingdom Hearts.

wasn't one of his lines in the short was "i'm no hero" or something in that regard? thought it fit into the archtype but i don't follow the game, aside from watching the character shorts, to form a fair argument on whether he actually is brooding or not.

76 is most definitely a brooding hero.

Oedipus was just a metaphor for rejecting foreign elements(represented by the father) and embracing where you came from(represented by the mother.)

I haven't actually read Plato but I believe every word my Jewish homosexual university professor told me about him -92cfff

How is reading or not reading Plato going to change the fact that pederasty was accepted during his lifetime?

FTFY
You're never too old to get fit, it just takes a little more work once you get to a certain age.

Plato himself (and probably Socrates) weren't fans of the practice, most of the times it comes up in his dialogues it gets mocked (I could see someone getting the wrong idea from the Symposium, but even there it's hard to read anything Socrates says as defending pederasty).

His statement implies that Plato's ideas can be judged by Plato's belonging to such a society, which is an extremely fallacious line of reasoning.

Stop being such a little bitch user.

Getting fit causes physical, actual changes in your mentality. It changes your hormones and is literally biologically programmed to make you more confident and happy. General health and fitness are seriously fucking underrated. I firmly believe that it's really, REALLY fucking hard to be unhappy if you stay fit, get good sleep, and eat well.

To hetero women, a fit man-ass implies that the man can keep his hips thrusting for a long time. It's a sign of sexual stamina.

What this nigga said. Getting fit did wonders for my confidence. I'm still a complete asocial wizard, but at least now I know people won't look at me with disgust because I'm fat. Maybe for other reasons.

Also the story speaks poorly of the actual act of incest, since he puts out his own eyes as a punishment.

Why can't D.Va be real

fatty detected

Where did you get that from? The first picture? The first picture is just Soldier 76 being pragmatic, because he is. He's not flirting, he's just dumping his coat on D-Va because he thinks she's cold.

None of those are actual things worth living for though. Video games are just a numbing agent.

This one is shit, try this.

Fix your life.

Ned or doctor possible obviously

yes

yes I can

The enjoyment from video games prevents crippling depression and the urge to an hero. I won't be dying curled up into a ball in a puddle of tears and urine while my organs fail me.

I hope you know that vegetarian diets will turn you into a estrogen-soaked bitch. That's the sure way to become a nu-male.

Though, I'm having health problems at the moment, lost 30% of my strength, and about 15 pounds in body weight due to health problems.

I don't think I'll ever lift heavy ever again if my health keeps going down the shitter.

I still go to the gym, but the chronic issues is sapping my strength, I had to switch routines from Bill Starr to Big but boring (at reduced accessories)

Kill me.

Pretty much any Link or male Fire Emblem character gets a bitch's pussy mad wet. Since they all 'love' Legend of Zelda so much.

At least I stopped drinking soda and ice cream for over 3 years now. But I just want to get fit.

I go to the gym 4 times a week and fulfill the program a guy working there made for me. I drink the whey protein drinks because its a great way to have something that tastes like chocolate without being terrible for my body.

Not vidya, but since we are in the topic. I was 190lbs 3 months ago. I stopped eating junk food, fast food restaurant, dropped all sugars, all bread. Drank only water and ate chicken, fish,veggies and consumed my protein shakes as well as supplements for extra energy. I started walking 2 miles, and from that moment to this point in my life i can jog 4 miles in 35 minutes. I lost 40lbs since i started 3 months ago. My muscles are popping out, i feel lighter and stronger. Best of all is now part of my life and it doesnt feel like im forcing myself anymore. Start by not eating shit otherwise you'll keep lookin like this

maybe i'm just taking it wrong because i read some of his lore, he's faked his death and took up the guise of "soldier 76" and stole a ton of shit (his gun and tools) and goes around doing vigilante shit, so my first assumption is he didn't want that girl to out him as being Jack Morrison from Overwatch (disbanded, outlawed)

but i shouldn't assume to much of that games writing. that being said i do overall like 76 and his story since he could work well outside of that game

Is Holla Forums broken again ?

its incredible how much cutting junk food helps, i'm not 100% clean on the junk food since i like to cheat that cuz god help me

cutting beer was great to, but i just get drunk on hard liqour now

And now i don't have any more determination to continue.
What's a good mindset to pick your shit up and do excercise?

I still eat ice cream/chocolate once a month or so. And only one or the other. It should be fine if you can handle limiting yourself to very very little.

Although you should never. NEVER EVER do anything you would call "cheating".

Ever since I cut junk food I haven't improved my health though. I look exactly the same since high school. Even after a month of doing the video in my last post I haven't changed at all

I used the mindset of "I'm going to go to the gym and have a good time, complete my program and go home and drink some delicious chocolate(whey protein)". And basically both conditioned my mind that workout = fun and rewarding, as well as creating a habit of going to the gym on specific days.

Now I always feel like I HAVE to go to the gym or something is wrong.

Probably still diet related or you're not working hard enough.

i'm on your side here, but i'm not strong willed enough to resist a burger and a mountain dew

I guess.
I kinda have a habit of picking things up, and expecting them to finish eventually.
So i always have to have a "goal" or i can't keep shit up.
Moving the goalpost progressively further doesn't really feel like i'm doing anything, so i guess i should just excercise and expect nothing out of it.
Sorry for the blogpost.

how the heck, how tall are you, i'm not even trying to be mean here i just weigh quite a bit more but i'm not as big lookin

(in that image?)*
forgot my question mark

Burgers are healthy enough if you make them yourself after that its like… drink some powerade or ice tea or something that isn't killing you like sugarbombs such as MtnDw.

Yeah working out doesn't end. For a long time my goal was to get to the gym, the rest came natural because what else are you going to do when you get there?

gatorade is preferable, powerade has HFCS in it so it just as bad as soda

mind you during a majority of the week i just drink water and some milk

Normalfag pls go.

I shouldn't try being an authority on these things I was just trying to say "look for alternatives that are less terrible". Thanks for correcting me.

don't think i was trying to jump on your shit there, i didn't know myself till i checked the backs of them myself one day when i wanted something sweet to drink but was checking the calories

Shoo shoo

Females love Battler-kun
himasugi.org

It is always too late, but so fucking what? Are you going to let yourself starve to death because you have been hungry for too long?
It's hard to overcome it but it never too late to realize that IT IS NEVER TOO LATE

Oh I wasn't. I was just admitting that I probably don't know a lot and nobody should take my posts as if I had any authority. Good to know I should stick to my home made iced tea instead. I actually hate the taste (or lack thereof) of water.

I have had powerade a few times in the past when I was low and needed something for when I go on my bike rides. That is stopping now. And that is why you have my thanks.

i feel like if you just make sure to force it into your system when you're thirsty you'll get used to it

or you have bad local tap water or something

Tried, but I just can't do it.

>>>/r9k/

Move on, asshole. Moping about some whore isn't going to get you anywhere. This isn't your blog.

ladies are the benefit of improving yourself, not the cause of it

What the hell is the point of it all dude? Like seriously, I'm not a nihilist, I have to have a reason really to be working towards.

Like, way before I met her, when I would work out, it felt terrible because I kept asking myself "Whats the point of it?".

Like seriously, what the hell is the point of working hard, earning money and living like a hedonist? Heck whats the point of self growth without it? I don't find any rhyme or reason behind it. I never have.

dude i don't know, if we wanna talk like this i hate myself and look forward to my death but i still work out and try to be decent because i'm just smart enough if i do those things it increases the chances of nice things happening to me

also i hate complaining. so fag out, put your headphones on and listen to some anime music and just sweat till your body releases the chemicals that negate those bad feelings if only temporarily

Stop replying to a guy who only come here to post stupid defeatist shit.

There's no point. Pick up a hobby and wait for death. I suggest videogames.

hey sometimes i feel defeatist too, a hell of a lot of the time but i learned that even if those feelings are always there in you, they won't benefit you, so learn to act a bit, bullshit yourself to some extent

The point of it is to prepare for the future. How many fly honies are you going to miss if you're not /fit/? There are going to be opportunities you will miss because your physical condition is too poor. Being /fit/ is not and should not be the reward, the reward is the new doors that it opens in your life because you can actually get shit done. If you want to turn down all those options, I suggest suck-starting a shotgun.

I suggest off-road RC racing

You are ignoring the fact that half of Holla Forums are trolls who only come here to be contrarians and shitposters.

more like forgetting, but yeah, i threw down my 2 cents i'll drop it

I'm not trying to be defeatist, once you have a family or whatever, you basically have a goal in life worth working towards. I'm honestly considering going to church and building a better connection with my own family.

I don't wait for death, life is the only thing I have. I'm just trying to find a goal really, like a reason to live.

It might be how I feel right now, which I doubt, but sex with someone you love is so much sweeter than with someone you don't even know. I don't really want a fly as much as a woman I can trust.

Don't. They are only doing this for attention. Not to mention this is the fifth time he has posted the exact same posts. Its all fake reposts.

not me user, just random pick of a fatty

whatever mate

my bad

on a scientific level our reason is only to procreate, but that's for fucking caveman, if you don't have a goal, make your goal to gain the luxury to keep trying new shit

I work at a burger joint. my motivation is not looking like the people who come to eat at the place. it helps me not eat that shit

I never said anything about casual sex, the point is that it will expand the size of your pond to fish in. Stop fixating on a single point. /fit/ is about your entire life, not a single aspect of it.

Its reposts. he is just trolling.

You should live your life as every day is your last, you never have a choice or even the knowledge of when you're going to die.

merely pretending

also its good to test drive cars before you buy them, waiting till marriage seems foolish to me, hell the institute of marriage seems foolish to me unless you have kids.

user i was in the same position as you 2 years ago. 2 years ago she left me for some other guy. I was stuck in time, not doin much and not improving. It wasnt till this year that a spark lit the fire inside me and now im goin back to school, i lost 40lbs and work out constantly and enjoy my vidya games as much as i can and found out she got fat, she has a kid and they work minimum wage jobs. It will pass but you gotta make sure you dont let it consume you.

I have honest to God never eaten soy.

My diet is about as far away from vegetarian as it gets. If I eat veggies, it's next to meat.

Again. Its copypasta.

i browse, /fit/, Holla Forums and Holla Forums and tend to miss out on pastas

you gay boy

thou protests too much

Can confirm
Dated a tumblrista hambeast when I was a spineless teenager.
No it wasn't ddgl or whatever the fuck you call it, but she fucking hated her dad and it obviously cropped up somewhat in her desires
Didn't tumblr make a lot of the gay porn of tf2 characters too

they make gay porn of fucking anything that they aren't making black for no reason

overwatch is there current thing to "ship' and its even more nightmarish cuz the devs seem to like those memes (they've added a d.va emote of her eating chips and soda because of the goblin meme)

Its just, after 2 years I'm struggling to find a reason why I should build up that type of a relationship again. Why spend two years only to be betrayed by someone you trust?

I started doing pushups but despite being able to do more of them, they never got any easier.

I eventually stopped after making no progress.

I haven't really gotten into a serious relationship yet, but I will say, hanging around and babysitting my sister's children, it's something incredibly heartwarming. They like laugh at all your jokes, do the stupidest and most rage-worthy things possible but still manage to be very cute and funny doing it. I don't know. Just spending time around them makes me want to have my own and raise them into this world, doing everything in my power to make them enjoy life to the fullest and make something out of themselves. Plus I hear sex is okay

TOP KEK M8

Fuck off.

As long as you cook the burger yourself, it won't be that bad for you, hell, you can solve a lot of dietary problems by cooking your own food. I've been learning how to cook because Im sick of eating fast food, it really isn't that hard at all. Anything you want to eat, and all you have to do is look it up on google and follow the instructions. sage for off topic.

A dog is as adorable as any kid, and much more loyal and useful (specially if you properly train them). Kids will grow up to syphon your hard-earned money into bullshit, they will become degenerate fucks with none of your values, and eventually will send you up to a retirement house.

It's severely overrated. Not worth all the problems it brings with the steps necessary to easily acquiring it on aregular basis, that's for sure.

I'll never understand Americans and how they think that eating out every day is somehow a good idea in any way.

it's all due to money for them, it's cheaper and faster just to get it rather then cook it themselves

No.
If its Fast Food maybe, but if you go to a restaurant where you order and wait for food I refuse to believe it. Cooking doesn't take an hour if you do it right.

Oh well, I still have vidya in the end.
**It's also nice to have a pistol in the event I feel like ending this life. The thought is comforting.**

I eat fast food once per month or so, and it's usually because some colleague from work wants to have lunch on a different place. Last night I got hungry and eat some cauliflower I had on the fridge (it's quick and dirt to cook up some vegetables for a snack). If I had to eat fast food every day, I think I would kill myself.

it is cheaper because they get it in large portions and they think it's faster because they don't have to go get the stuff needed to cook and then cook it

rookie mistake, faggot.

If you are so dumb as to think that passing your genes is some sort of great accomplishment or the true meaning of life, I guess you could donate sperm; someone, sometime, will end up using it.

No. Businesses require you to make profit. Its kind of the point. You can't make food cheaper in restaurants than a person can do at home since restaurants also need to prepare the food and pay wages to everyone.

you can if the food is of poorer quality

A lot poorer quality.

Cooking is not really a problem, nor an inconvenience; cleaning it up afterwards is the hard part: washing down not only your dish and tablewear, but also pans, containers, clearing up any mess done on the stove, etc. It's boring work.

Its too bad we don't have an appliance to, like, wash dishes. Someone should invent that.

if you're cooking for yourself cleaning up is a fucking breeze, i don't know how people with larger families put up with the mess though

Get filter, really clean, frisky water is the best taste on planet earth.

It takes 5 minutes. It's fucking easy even kids can do it.

You're an exemplary human being.

It was probably recreational drugs that got him in the end.
It may be possible that he lived enough for one 'full' lifetime in those years though.

I've got abs now
I'm usually not especially homosexual but I get an erection whenever I notice they've developed more

it's more being narcissistic then anything

Faggot.

Im not gay but I wanna cum on a guy abs one day

when i started the first week was 5 push-ups, rest a bit, 5 more, after like a month i started doing 10 - rest - 15 - rest - 20 - rest 20 - rest - 20
feels really good seeing your body progress, then i stopped and now im too lazy to start again, oh well

I'm not submissive at all for me to get attached enough to jerk off to

I'm not even that attractive and the only reason I haven't done this after losing a bunch of weight is because it's probably a symptom of some form of mental illness.

Not to mention that cooking for one person results in a similar number of dishes as cooking for more

Because he is a mature, manly man, and all women have daddy issues.

I've honestly never heard it like that.
It's always been "you'll catch a cold." Not sure where the alternative came from but it sounds incredibly awkward. The only way I can think of it sounding right is if it is pronounced with some cheesy slavic accent.

Don't question it. There too many out of shape anons on Holla Forums

this guy has a cool voice but he's covered mostly fucking lame songs on his channel

I HEARD SOMEONE WANTED TO GET BUCK

WHY CONTAIN IT?

OLD MEN
WARNING
WARNING

Fedorafag here, couldn't agree more.
Yup, we're already seeing the complete disappearance of the family unit and the extremely negative effects that are brought along with it.

what are condoms?

i agree with this but i also feel that the average person should feel zero obligation to seek a traditional family life, one could spend their whole life doing whatever the fuck they want, traveling or learning an art or craft or whatever, and never have kids, and it will have zero negative effect on the world

What is it about stoics that people in general seem to like? It's one of my favorite archetypes as well.

I never played overwatch, so I have no idea why they like him. I do know Overwatch is insanely popular. It kinda makes me what to to play it since it's the only game my peers will only talk about.
If I had to pick my favorite male video game character, I pick John Marston.
He kinda stole my heart. Whenever a hot lady npc would hit on him he always say, "Sorry Miss, I am spoken for".
Seriously bad for my heart. He went through hell for his family. A good man for sure.

Still pisses me off

My girlfriend's a femanon that loves Geralt. I used to know a femanon who's obsessed with Dante. I knew one more that liked Durga and Revolver Ocelot.

Homie, you've got to understand that what you've just wrote here is completely fucking wrong. Zero negative effect on the world? I think you meant minute negative effect on the world. If one man wants to fuck off and not do anything with their life other than play the flute, that has a minute effect on the world. Now, say ten men do it. Twenty. Fifty. One hundred. Say all men fuck off and just become flutists. All they do is play the fucking flute day in and day out, because they love that motherfucker and that's what makes them happy - that's what they're good at. Within a generation, perhaps sooner, our species would be extinct. That's pretty much the most negative thing that can happen. (INB4 some nonsense about humans being irrelevant to the world).

The average person should feel an obligation to continue to propagate their species and/or ensure its continued existence and function. Any other standard would be fucking insane.

At least do us some favors at take out some niggers before you go.

Things that break sometimes.

Fuck off back to your backwater island, faggot Enderalean. You backwards theocratic savages make me sick.

The enemy?

Running the world

Give me one good reason why it matters to anyone who's alive right now if no one ever had kids again.

who cares? we'd be dead

i can't agree, there's too many of us any the majority of humans are a waste anyway since the worst people breed the most

if some one wants kids and raises em right that's fantastic, but self fulfillment should be more important since we only get one life, we didn't even choose to have, and we shouldn't feel an obligation to waste 18-20+ years on a kid who could easily turn out to be a piece of trash thanks to modern schooling systems and media

He even stopped a whole zombie apocalypse for his family

Bro

kikes won't be laughing when the world stops spinning and i'm laughing in my grave. even you remove the aspect of the kikes, having kids is still losing your valuable time alive on a gamble that your kid won't be a piece of shit.

Are…are you only supposed to work out for an hour at a time?

depends what you're going for.

being stronk

far as i'm concerned work out till you fall down, but i think on a general health level you work out for 45-minutes to an hour

that's probably considered easy mode

An hour three times a week is enough for most beginner to intermediate gym routines. Let's assume your sets always take a minute, and then you rest for 3. Let's also assume you're doing a push/pull/legs split. (For example on Monday you'll do pushing exercises like bench, overhead press, dips and such. On Wednesday you'd do pulls, like rows, deadlifts, pullups etc.; On Friday you'd do legs. Squats, leg press, whatever.) You're a beginner, so you only do mostly compounds with only a little isolation to support your main lifts. Your push day would probably consist of bench, OHP, and for example tricep pushdowns. We'll assume you do 5x5 on both bench and OHP, and 3x12 for triceps. That'd result in 13*1+12*3 (You probably want to have a pause after your last set before your next exercise.) That'd be a total of only 49 minutes. In reality you might take a bit longer with a set, and you'll probably rest a while longer, too, but generally an hour is enough time for a workout.

What the hell happened?

Huh. I just do everything in one big exercise, but I'm beginning to realize that it just takes up too much time to do it all in one day. So it's alright to split up my exercises throughout the week?

Sure. Nothing wrong with doing a full body workout every time, though. If you start feeling like you don't have enough energy or time to do everything in one go, splitting your workouts is the way to go. Aim for a minimum of a few days of rest per muscle group. Splitting is great because it allows you to rest some body parts while training others simultaneously.

Yeah, DOMS was the other thing that was dragging me down. Nothing throws a wrench into a workout regime like two or three days of muscle pain.

Nah, fuck it, brah. I get insane DOMS when I start up, but I go anyway. The worst of it passes in a week.

Indefinite articles are a slav's worst enemy.

Fucking how? Mine can get so bad I can barely move, I can't imagine lifting weights while it's going on.

Is your girlfriend hot?

user.

Are you getting enough sleep?

Good, goyim! Never procreate! Let your filthy Aryan genes and the social construct you call your civilization die out! The future is brown, not White!

who cares, aryans are the only thing holding this world together so when we're gone they can eat shit

Brah, I care, I care for those who will still care, even far into the future.

From the first goy to the last goy they'll cheat. I don't want the last thing my brother in arms hear, before departing this world to be the wringing of kosher hands.

i can appreciate your sentiment for caring about those in the present, but people from the future can fuck off.

That's the spirit, gentile!

give me one reason other than the jews as to why i should give a shit about people i will never know

and unless of course the "silent majority" finally take up arms against the shit they're eating nothing will ever fucking change, the average man has been brow beaten into submission for the last 80 fucking years and anyone who actually speaks the truth is blacked out from media and called crazy

why should we take stake in a game that was rigged before we were even fucking born, let them fuck everything up, see if i fucking care i'll be gone. might as well spend my time on earth not buying into their bullshit and enjoying my short time on this gay earth

I still don't see what the problem is if the last humans die peacefully without having any kids. There's no one around to care anymore.

RUNNING THE WORLD

This, plus daddy issues, is the closest to the truth.

It's not really a new thing either, I like solidly generic masculine protags. Always have. I'm the kind of person who rolls warrior in an MMO, and chooses humans in RPGs.

Explain