Anyone else watching this shit?

XQ - MASSIVE BRAINWASHING BEING SIMULCAST RIGHT NOW

There's a major brainwashing production on TV right now called XQ, it's being simultaneously broadcast on all the major networks, CBS, ABC, FOX, and NBC.

It's a glitzy show like glee where all the students sing and all the students are black and asian, literally zero whites.

XQ is some alternative school system invented by the wife of Steve Jobs that is being massively pushed with shitloads of celebrities. Justin Timberlake, Tom Hanks, Kelly Clarkson, Samuel L. Jackson, and more. They must have spent billions on this production, billions that could have actually gone to schools.

And the message of the whole thing is that school should be fun and we shouldn't have to do none of that learnin' stuff cause learnin' stuff is for the 1800s, not our new diverse world, we should all sit around all day and watch movies and sing and shit. Learnin' is for crusty old white nerds, not our new diverse future. Hey by the way, buy this Apple MacOS macbook so you can do your fun diverse shit on.

Evening fucking WAPO is calling it out as bullshit:

washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2017/09/07/the-false-narrative-behind-a-glitzy-live-television-show-about-school-reform/

In one scene they were pushing transgender bullshit with a a comic of some kindergardners looking at their genitals with the caption "am i normal?"

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/07/28/laurene-powell-jobs-organization-buys-majority-stake-in-the-atlantic.html
twitter.com/colorofchange/status/240909044158717953
afge1395.org/?p=1135
twitter.com/kamalaharris/status/885634970974400512?lang=en
washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2017/09/07/the-false-narrative-behind-a-glitzy-live-television-show-about-school-reform/#comments
eifoundation.org/news/hollywoods-brightest-stars-join-students-parents-and-educators-for-eif-presents-xq-superschool-live
hooktube.com/watch?v=3vCMW5YKDnI
archive.is/o1M7S
archive.is/MiPUA
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/WWpf9
8ch.net/gatebreakers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm just gonna start typing shit for posterity. The CEO of the XQ institute is Russlynn Ali. She is currently the Manager of Education at the Emerson Collective. The Emerson Collective is owned by billionaire philanthropist Lauren Powell Jobs, she is the ex wife of Steve Jobs. Emerson Collective has invested in media before, including the Marshall Project, ProPublica and digital publication Axios.

Lauren Powell Jobs recently purchase the Atlantic media conglomeration

cnbc.com/2017/07/28/laurene-powell-jobs-organization-buys-majority-stake-in-the-atlantic.html

During this creepy production, they encouraged negroes and minorities to infiltrate local school boards, mismanage budgets, and further dessimate public education in liberal non-urban municipalities.

Silicon valley swoops in with MOOCs and tech toys. Revenue will absolutely justify the cost of this propaganda.

XQ is the opposite of STEM. It literally drops STEM to teach women's studies and transgenderism. Facts are ignored because facts are scary, lets just all do what we want and have fun is the gist of this new (((school system))) that (((they're))) pushing.

Yeah, I was surprised no one was talking about this at all. I didn't even realize this was a thing until tonight.

It wasn't a thing until tonight. It was never advertised.

Given the production value, all the celebrity endorsements, etc. this thing had to have been in the works for at least a year or two. Yet there were never any previews, nothing. It just popped up tonight in a massive simulcast wave.

XQ is the opposite of STEM. It literally drops STEM to teach women's studies and transgenderism. Facts are ignored because facts are scary, lets just all do what we want and have fun is the gist.

It has had a handful of advertisements during sports and prime-time programming, but not many.

someone webm it

Steve Jobs didn't have a wife, he knocked a hippie up then bailed on her because he was a fag who got AIDS.

He really wasn't acting in Forrest Gump.

Stop watching television. You're falling behind.

this
I don't care if it's shitty recorded by a camcorder quality.

Screenshot from their website. This is what they want.

It's probably what's going to happen, if you consider who the people are who can't achieve a school level education currently

just make sure we're in a position to do some investigation and harvest lulz that support our own purpose, just like all half baked jewish social experiments

Wow it almost looks like a exact copy of that meme about white genocide.

Kill yourself for the wasted quads.

Seriously think about it. They're basically building an apartheid school for ethnic retards. They're just not calling it that.

Calling out shills is not a waste of digits.

Now if only it could be memed the whole point of these schools is to make non-whites stupider than kikes.
Something like: Don't let the (((whiteman))) reduce you to caveman!

That's probably intentional.

Here's a full replay on jewtube for you to webm.

Does it really matter? Schools aren't teaching children anything now either so why not just go full on? Anyone who doesn't home school or at least pay for some proper private education for their children in burgerland today obviously have no interest in their children at all.

Perhaps this meme education at least will keep the "diverse" students inside the school instead of out stealing.

notto disu shitt agen

I saw it on the program guide on all the major networks. Watched a few seconds of a children's choir and changed the channel. I'm not a big fan of being brainwashed.

Gee you're really making a case here shlomo

This is shill logic.

I guess I'm being brainwashed to some extent no matter what channel I'm watching though

You only get brainwashed if you're not watching critically, and it's probably impossible for someone from this site not to be watching it critically.

DELETE THIS
I want to kiss her freckles

Good luck with that, burgerfriend.

They literally admitted they're working fine for worthwhile people right here:

The myth of the low performing US school is entirely attributed to niggerdom

I manage to catch this.

An instant classic

No, I don't agree at all. That white schools have better grades doesn't make them better. If I'm better at collecting shit than you that doesn't really put me all that much above you if you look at it with some perspective.

The reality is that public education is 13 years of intense marxist indoctrination and historical falsification, and at the end the subjects aren't even able to read and write properly, much less do simple arithmetical operations.

That whites do better at school is why most millennials are complete zogbots at a level undreamed of in previous generations. Get your child out while you're able to and let the rot play itself out with your family on the outside.

Is this a shoop? I'm not seeing that at 17:56…

used by other sjw organizations

twitter.com/colorofchange/status/240909044158717953
afge1395.org/?p=1135
twitter.com/kamalaharris/status/885634970974400512?lang=en

COMMUNISTS

It's just so hard to tell anymore, considering reality is a parody of itself.

They kind of hold back in schools more than you would think because parents still go ape over it

They only really unleash fully in university on "responsible adults"

u should be ashamed m8.

People still watch television?

kekked, nice

Saw the whole thing, all they would talk about is how they want to make schools modern. Zero explanation of what (((modern))) means but it was pretty obvious.

The part that absolutely kills me is that this is starting not in commiefornia, but in Texas.

Digits Confirm
Also, report and filter shills.

If they can't force kids in to it then it's going to be a gargantuan ethnic-smelling failure

If they can force kids in to it it's going to be a gargantuan shitstorm

never interupt your enemy etc etc

w-what in the actual fuck did i just watch?

What does XQ and EIF stand for?

XQ is the vomit emote.

I can only speculate when it comes to EIF. "End In Fire" perhaps?

Wait, so in the future niggers are going to go to their silly XQ school while whites will be left undisturbed in pursuit of their goals?
< How do I start supporting this venture!?

My guess is lefties eating each other. School reform, while benefitting some kikes, will hurt all the other kikes who rely on it in its current form for shekels on control. Both cases are obviously bad for whites. Jews fight over issues like this and normalfag whites are like "looks like those (((guys))) will take of that, guess I'll go back to my smartphone".

That feel. I know it.

I only skipped around, but that was horrid.

They want to flip Texas, of course they'd try to indoctrinate kids there. CA is already a shoo-in.

What? This is unsettling.

It's hard to tell if they're retarded at opsec or if they just get off on leaving breadcrumbs sometimes

I don’t think I understand what this is. It appears to an advert for a new chain of private schools, is that right? Perhaps something like Steiner Waldorf education but with a more of a focus on critical theory and progressive undertakings? Or is it a preemptive campaign to gain support for a lobbying effort to yield government investment in this new educational model?

Whoever is behind this has no shortage of money. It is as if they instructed an agency to hire as many celebrities as they could get their hands on, cram them into an hour long commercial and then make the most expensive buy across as many channels as possible. Who does this? That is ‘blank cheque’ territory.

did they restructure common core already?

Common core didn't slam the brakes hard enough on whitey. They need to control the whole environment

Even the Amazonpost condemns this whole thing.

washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2017/09/07/the-false-narrative-behind-a-glitzy-live-television-show-about-school-reform/#comments

As far as I can tell this is just a very wealthy woman thinking out loud as to how education could be improved. The concept behind ‘super schools’ is as disjointed as the hour long ‘presentation’ is.

eifoundation.org/news/hollywoods-brightest-stars-join-students-parents-and-educators-for-eif-presents-xq-superschool-live

I'm glad I threw my talmudvision out the window.

EIF is entertainment industry foundation, I still don't know what XQ is though. They are probably just some random letters to make it easy to remember.

X FOR X-TREMELY COOL BECAUSE IT'S THE 90s!!!

Quick breakdown for those who don’t have time to watch the entire hour.

XQ stands for execute, as in execute the white race and reason / logic.

xpress queue for shitskins to bypass attaining merit and simply be installed in positions of power over society that rapidly lose the status they once had so xcited queers and kikes can consolidate their power and keep pulling the strings

xpect qualification? dream on

xtra quindariouses

Pure coincidence I'm sure.

Here, hold my beer and allow me to reform American high schools.

1.) Destroy the current high school system.
2.) Replace it with specialized high schools, for example: business high school for students interested in business, science high school for kids interested in science, McDonald's internships for Jamal, Carlos, and Shanaynay.
3.) Make this shit actually competitive. You don't just get to go to any school you want. You academic records are taken into account. Putting an alarm clock in a pencil case won't get you into an engineering high school. Go stand next to Shanaynay.
There I fixed it. Where is my 1 hour special with celebrities?

I'm definitely gonna be meming "apartheid schools" because theres no way a mentally stable white parent is going to let their kids near these things

/thread

Looked into EIF:
>Founded by (((Samuel Goldwyn))) and the (((Warner Brothers))) in 1942
>Giant (((philanthropy))) company

I was thinking about how I would structure schooling in our future natsoc utopia and what I would propose are tiered aptitude tests that dictate the level of available government aide toward training. I'm not into the idea of people being forced into a specific role based on aptitude testing, but I could see us being able to determine that you would be most useful in role A, decently useful in role B and not useful in role C. Based on this you would be offered full a scholarship in pursuit of role A, half scholarship for role B and you must pay your own way for role C.

this goes back to gamergay and how Microsoft wanted to use video games to brain wash the next generation into being gay trannies.

But first they had to kill the idea of the "gamer"

Look into the XQ board of directors:

We know how to educate kids and we've known how to do it for a really long time. The "education" problem is really a "race" problem. Nonwhites have a reverse midas touch where everything they come in to contact with turns to poo and you aren't allowed to blame the problem itself but have to shift the world around them to make their shortcomings less obvious to the detriment of everyone else. In a white society we can have a cheap yet comprehensive education. It would fall into place automatically. Finland enjoys this. Japan enjoys this. The situation in the US is not normal and will never, ever be solved while reality is ignored. The US spends more on public education per student than any other country. By a lot.

Where Common Core was about making everyone as dumb as your average thug nigger, this XQ is about making kids dumber and less competitive than your average illegal immigrant, or sub-Saharan rapefugee or Indian/Chinese H1B. Make the population practically retarded and even the kid learning from a broken blackboard in a mud hut will seem like a genius.

George Orwell isn't the only prophet.
Edger Allen Poe wrote stories that also came true.

Wasn't the XTREME! thing more of an early 2000s thing?

Just make it Whites only and pay the teachers well but don't let them join unions, because unions are cancerous to work.

Actually this is close to my experience with Ontario Catholic schools 25 years ago. It will cycle back and my kids won't be pozzed.

I went to highschool in Houston. Had a libcuck teacher who I shut the fuck down everytime he brought up politics. One thing you learn really quickly is that by making the people who create this shit seem stupid, you make it alot less likely kids will pick it up.

Oh and a side note, his name was Seth Mintz. Dude ended up getting arrestwd for knocking up an under age girl.

That Tesselation theory is onto something

Thanks, I really need to look into that wrist extensor stretch.

3true22me

Germany has a system like that.
We have 3 types of highschools. Hauptschule, Realschule and Gymnasium.
Hauptschule is for kids who don't perform well and they learn job skills, etc, Science is dumbed down a bit, and only one foreign language is taught. It's also shorter.
Real Schule is 1 foreign language with optional second one, sciences aren't dumbed down. You can go an extra year if you want college.
Gymnasium. 2 foreign languges, art, music, religion, the sciences are dif subjects, so biology, chemistry, and physics are different classes. Then you go to college. Gymnasium takes 3 years longer than hauptschule and 1 year longer than real schule, unless they take the extra year.
At least that's how it was 20 years ago. No idea how it is now with Merkel fucking everything up.

At any rate seperation like that would never fly because not a single nog would get into a gymnasium and they'd cry racism until their little retards get pity placements.

Jews do want a retarded brown slave race. This fits with that.

ahahaha good one.

I don't think the level of EVIL here is being appreciated. This is put together by some cheese pizza eating type motherfuckers.

Another day another Jewish astroturf.

Deprive them of views, use hooktube:
hooktube.com/watch?v=3vCMW5YKDnI

>One jew is (((Echo)))

I find everything about this profoundly unsettling.

Good
Not good

Are we sure that this isn't elaborate marketing for Ready Player One or maybe a prequel to The Hunger Games? This shit feels too obviously wrong and ungrounded to be real.

Could be a big redpill opportunity.
Make up some statements on official looking XQ backgrounds. The numbers are just guesses and need to be looked up.

'The US is falling behind, coming only 20th on PISA international rankings. While white students are doing just fine, and would have a ranking of #6 on their own, we are letting down our students of color. They would get a ranking of #80, lower than any other developed nation. We need to do more for them!'

I notice there are still enough white girls to give to the niggers and spics. No white males at all though.

Lmao look at what I presume they are trying to push as average families in the US, from Left to Right
White women + White male = White girl (kind of think she might be asian)
Mullato + Cuck = Beaner(?)
Spic + Old White dude = Young spic
Two white women = Yass Queen
White women + White man = His wife's black son
White(?) women + Male(((?))) = Asian girl
Two fags = Black daughter
Old White women + Old black man = Happily childless

I'm not sure if that is what they are trying to show, or if they just want to show diverse people together. Also I'm impressed with the production value of the show.

FUG

archive.is/o1M7S
(previous /x/ thread)

archive.is/MiPUA
(exGATEers thread)
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/WWpf9
8ch.net/gatebreakers/

on the subject of school and closely related school experiences, has anyone had anything happen to them like this?

CALM THE FUCK DOWN

This is a reeducation camp for niggers and other shitskin low IQ trash.

Then meme that. It's a good meme.

Kek at this too

You meme it you dumb fuck. I don't give a shit.

You should let this shit run it's course.

Looking at the sponsors in the credits shows us that money came directly from:

The Emerson Collective - OP covered it a little here and looking at their website www emersoncollective com they sure seem to love immigration, picture related, sure seems to explain why they would be involved in something so full of spics.

Apple - I don't think there's much I need to cover here tbh, we know Steve Jobs wife made this whole show and runs the Emerson Collective.

Starbucks (I laughed when I saw this, but I'm not very surprised), the Executive Chairman is (((Howard Schultz))), and they recently announced a plan to hire 10'000 refugees (which was met by a sharp decline in share prices), so obviously they share Emerson Collectives love of illegals.

Quicken Loans "America's #1 Online Mortgage Lender" - The founders are, Dan Gilbert, Ron Berman, Lindsay Gross, Gary Gilbert. Dan and Gary Gilbert are Jewish, but the other two I struggled to finds information on, but things always get Semitic when dealing with money lenders. "In 2014, Quicken Loans has grown to be the 2nd largest mortgage lender in the United States, and remains the nation's largest online mortgage lender." - Wikipedia

There is some very big money behind this whole thing, and that's just what they openly disclose. From >>10575510 It would seem that they didn't advertise it much, but with the use of CBS, ABC, FOX, and NBC to air it, there seems to be some kind of collusion between the msm to push this, so clearly there is more than just the sponsors behind this. If some anons could get some more information on this, I imaging it's a massive can of worms, just waiting for us to open, exposing a MULTICULTURAL SUPER SCHOOL agenda to further ruin the education system to keep Americans dumb, brown them up, and buy expensive Apple products.

Does no one care about this? There seems to be some form of collusion here that would run deep

And this is why the hurricane came and gave texas an anal flushing.

LAURENE POWELL JOBS IS A COALBURNER

Soymen in tech love that word too. Everyone talks like a girl now.

Hell just segregating the school systems again would bring about a dramatic turnabout since teachers and students wouldn't be wasting valuable class time trying to keep Jamal from muh dikking the white wimminz.

….so was Steve Jobs

i think xq curriculum is made to train future subservient wageslaves to work in car and mobile phone factories. they want to "remodel" the educational system to do so.

ALL THAT TOXIC COALBURNING NOW WE KNOW WHAT GAVE STEVE JOBS CANCER

The future of education.

I rememer there was some youtube video with one of those weird kid camps. It had testimonials from a bunch of teenagers.

one kid was shown for a nano second. He was only on screen for a blink of the eye.

If you managed to freeze frame it, he was wearing a baseball hat with a swastika emblem

This

and

This

1. They are training non-whites to be subservient wageslaves.

2. They want to pick up public funding for this. Their firms will produce the devices needed for the classes and they will also create the programs/curriculum.

why does this whole thing look like a sam hyde sketch?

but most of us aren't illegal aliens, so you can go fuck yourself with your cutesy buzzword.

that fucking reporter at the beginning…

I might have to buy a television, this shit is hilarious.

Me too user, me too.

gotta make room for Pajeet and wong!

Oh yeah I watched this at work cause it was on the TV when I was on my lunch break, bizarre to say the least. Ironically the first thing that stuck out to me wasn't that there were almost zero whites, it was the fact that they were treating high school students (who should be functional adults) like elementary school children. There was a strong emphasis on feel-good, everyone is a winner rhetoric. By strong emphasis, I mean it seemed to be the main point of the production.

Insidious to say the least. I'd have to watch it more to analyze it further but I don't really want to.

Had to be done

I know this is a natsoc board but be realistic, chink exchange students are either lazy fucks who get deported their first year or workaholic genius.

Unfortunately this would cause inequality due to judging individuals by a fair standard so you'll have to wait for your 1 hour special user.

I heard Steve Jobs was a faggot and burned coal, aka died of GRIDS. Can you redpill me on that shit?

German schools are similar to what you're explaining. In fourth grade, the kids are separated out by their (((teachers))) by their academic prowess, which determines what kind of school they will go to out of: Gymnasium, Realshule, and Hauptschule.

Gymnasium is for Unifags, and Hauptschule is the bare minimum to prepare you for a vocational school.

You just described college–at least what it was supposed to be

Why is Yo-Yo Ma of all people on this little board? And for that matter, why is he shilled to death by the establishment? He's literally just some chink nobody cellist, yet it seems like he's absolutely anywhere with anything (((they))) do.

Maybe we've got another Pizzagate-tier cabal going on here. Fuck, the rabbit hole only goes so deep.

You gave an actual solution instead of some meaningless virtue signalling bullshit.

Fucking hell, too much conspiracy shit is actually looking real.
This looked like a hastily assembled ritual of sorts, simulcast across the diminishing power of broadcast television, with some bullshit handwaving about education reform.
Priming that part of the population sensitive to this for some new kind of dialogue that will be coming out of the system soon.

thanks

His type of liver cancer is apparently common among/nearly exclusive to people with GRID. There is also some blurry photo of a STD panel with Steve jobs name on it that showed he was poz. Looked legit but never really confirmed. (Wouldn't they (aapl) as sodomite enablers use Jobs GRID diagnosis as a way to fund grid research to push the sodomite meme? That's why I doubt veracity, but jobs also died some 5 years too soon for overt homosexual propaganda to be pushed., so I dunno)

reeducation camps

sheeeeeeit

Work Will Set You Free

Why not send the shitskins back to where the fuck they belong instead?

DON'T THINK GOY
DON'T CONTEMPLATE ANYTHING GOY

God I fucking hate this world, I want to go Antarctica and find my way back to home.

Apple High School
iSchool
This smells like RANDroids.

Apple iSchool Meme Eduction is racis

What is life but a parody.