You know you matter when

/pol is always under attack, but some days are worse than others. Why? Because for every poster there are thousands of lurkers. The offensives will increase in direct proportion to the importance of the content.

Ahhh… the smell of fear in the air. Victory is near!

That was the weakest spam attempt I've ever seen.
He made like 12 threads and stopped.

#twerk4hitler

Carry on lads.

Too much free speech and free thoughts is just too much for antifa and other stupid wankers.

I think this is the best place I have ever been in Internet. Thank you fellas!

I was about to make a thread on this. Lets make this thread the war room. You know what to do. Find the butthurt attackers and signal for the counterattack.

So who is sperging out now, and what have they been triggered by?

Still salty, salt-left?

Interdasting.

Cadreniggers trying to slide the thread about Trump asking congress to pass amnesty.

Possibly related. Some retard its posting pointless huffpo articles.

Use the catalogue view. Spam attacks aren't meant to make popular threads go off the top.
They're meant to make dangerous wrongthink go off the bottom.

Looks like a bot/ai testing to me.

that very spooky it is a AI from another timeline

Freechniggers have returned to the site with a new board /intg/, and the timing strongly coincided with this massive influx in raiding and spam.

Interdasting… Any chance they were using endchan/kikechanan as a bunker?

It's google training an AI for patterns creation.

this place feels like the final frontier of the free internet to me

They're like jews. They get run out of everywhere they go. Given the worldfilter on the second one that's a guarantee, and given how endchan went from a nice site used by Holla Forums anons testing a new engine back when the site was dying and hotwheels was shoveling donations to that josh faggot to make infinity never to the goon infested shithole it is now there is little doubt.

Google's bots are blocked here. This be a raid.

But its not stopping. Its just a different approach.

Perhaps that first one is a bad example of a slide.

It's a shill anally ravaged that Holla Forums discusses news topics instead of just being the same three general threads ad nauseum, so he's spamming news threads. This is a level of asshurt unmatched even by the faggots copypasting posts from /polmeta/ to screech. wew

Oh, wait, no. It is. All the sources are huffpo with no archive.

This thread here as well >>10574841

It's spaming bbc news now.

yep

Oops. I didn't know that was wordfiltered. Second one is thirty two chan.

I'm looking through discord. And collecting ammo from 9fag for the counterattack. Give me a target and I'll wreck their day.

cuck

Kek I can't imagine being as salty as the salt-left.

You're part of the problem. Lurk two years before posting.

leftists are easy targets
if you show masculinity they usually double down at first, but if you continue boldly they often fall in line unless outnumbering you in something like 1 to 100
if a group of 5-12 right leaning folks properly display and speak with masculinity to a group 30 or smaller of leftists, youll see half of them fall in line within a few minutes, a handful shriek as if a 3 year old throwing a temper tantrum, and the rest fall silent and obedient

if you could repeat this phenomenon society wide, you could get rid of that shrieking element without any resistance from the others, and the first half that fell in line would become loyal and obedient followers of a good society