Defending jews is HATESPEECH

Not sure if this is worth a thread, but it's funny nonetheless. Heard Filterman talking about the SPLC and their new "hate map", which lists various groups around the US which are considered "hateful". One of the options is called "general hate", and that's where I found pic related.
So remember Holla Forums, anyone trying to defend jews is being a hateful bigot. Don't forget it.

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/hate-map
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/alternative-right
ihr.org/books/ztn/ztn.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you want to browse the "hate groups" yourself:
>splcenter.org/hate-map

That group is pozzed as a faggot toilet. Soros funded?

There's some grade A bullshit on this map Anons. The Ruth Institute is also in Cali and is listed as "anti-LGBT". Looking into it, there is nothing in The Ruth Institute's "About" section that indicates that it's in any way against LGBT. An excerpt:
>Every person has the right to know his or her cultural heritage and genetic identity.
>Every child has a right to a relationship with their natural mother and father except for an unavoidable tragedy.
>The Ruth Institute rejects the idea that a child is a problem to solve if you don’t want one and an object to purchase if you do want one.
ANTI-LGBT GOYIM

Nothing blatant about Soros, but look at their board of directors. The (((chairman))) in particular

Oh and I forgot to mention one of the categories of "hate" is called Christian Identity.

That's right goyim, just being a Christian means you're hateful

Oh look, there's more in New York. Those hateful jews!!

The fact that holocaut denial is a category shows the mental disconnect

It gets even better, take another look at that image, Nation of Islam is on there essentially for being pro-Muslim, while ACT for America is on there for being anti-Muslim.

user, it gets
EVEN BETTER
Just look at this shit. Does the SPLC even look at their own website? Is anyone noticing this internally?

I wonder how far this shit will go. They're going after jews now, what next? "I hate spilling coffee on myself" gets put on a hate list?

>they're actually listing (((trs))) as "white nationalist"
kek

"Hate" doesn't even exist, it's not surprising that they're going full retard with it.

Holy shit I didn't even notice that TRS was in that image. Kek was guiding my hand it seems.

More bullshit found in pic related. Apparently those on the right are the only ones capable of hate.

Another note; Whoever runs the SPLC site lurks here and halfchan. From the article on the (((alt-right)))
They lumped us in with the alt-right. Probably to piss us off
>splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/alternative-right

THIS
I have been saying this shit for months, "muh hate" doesn't mean fucking shit, hate by itself is an empty word if you don't give it a context, it's a natural emotion that EVERYONE feel and that isn't necessarily bad, are you a bad person for hating injustice, corruption, degeneracy?
I don't think so, you can't be a good person if you don't hate evil.
The reason they are pushing this shit is that want a population of completely apathetic individuals who won't even blink in front of the criminal activities (((those in power))) are committing, and having this kind of population will assure they would get things (((their way))) with absolutely no backlash.
That's why i think we should focus on ridicule this Whole "muh hate" hysteria

The SPLC even listed snitched on a antifa. They are doing so for fear of the Federal government banning them for being marxist scum. They have to fake the 'common ground' meme again.

Agreed. You've probably seen it, but vid related is a good way to break people from the "muh hate" hysteria

The JDL used to be A LOT more radical user.

Weird, they removed the Aryan Terror Brigade from Oregon

They want legal immigrants, so they are anti-illegal immigrant, which means they are racist bigots (according to the SPLC)

If they're willing to list pro yid groups, think they'll start listing anti-white groups if enough anons report them?

anti-white groups such as the SPLC?

The one general hate group in Wisconsin, The Samata Roy Institute, is a local cult. They only have a 100 or so members in Wisconsin Minnesota Illinois and Michigan who travel to the area every weekend for their meetings

Nope

You do realize that the JDL are considered radical, even by jews right? The JDL have a pretty shady past, they've planted bombs, assassinated people, and even threatened congressmen. These days they've gone a bit quieter, but they used to be a militant Jewish terror network.

Jewish orgs can't be pozzed, user. They're working as intended.

Even so, it's significant that they are listed as a hate group. Also these guys:

THIS

They raise a token objection against the JDL to bolster their own credibility as an "unbiased" agency.
In much the same way as they label kosher sites like the Thai Fuck Shack "neo-nazi" to bolster Anglin's credibility.
Most of the targets on the SPLC's "radar" are controlled opposition outlets. The SPLC is used to lend them right-wing credibility.
How can you not know this? lol, it's standard kike operating procedure 101.

Nothing stops you from creating a similar group and decide who's a hate group.

Golems create the news for the SPLC to kvetch about.
Funny how a certain fat Jew posing as a White man is never far from the top news story, whether it's punching black women at a Trump rally, or standing shoulder-to-shoulder with a KKK "Wizard" letting (blank) rounds off into a crowd of protesters actors.

Of course, the SPLC covers their actions in full screen, high definition articles. Convenient and always remember, pure coincidence!
>inb4 Matt always use diminutive name forms, to emphasize their in-group status!has done so much for ((( our cause ))) what have you done for (((our movement)))? Are you (((scared to take action)))? Are you gay? A MGTOWwe created this term, kekeke, shh don't tell? A Jew?

could have fooled me

The Filterman is back on the cocaine again.

Oy vey the founder of Shark Hunters takes other racists to meet actual real life Nazis in South America!!!

They don't have my local KKK or the surrounding groups. Lazy virtue signaling as always.

Try living in ghettoville Florida. Sometimes you need to talk to humans.

The JDL is on their for a reason. Meir Kahanes JDL was commiting arson and assassinations on American soil.

An Arab put a bullet in him and killed that kike bastard.

ihr.org/books/ztn/ztn.html

The dead guy one of the photos is Meir Kahane. Don't think for one minute the JDL quit doing this shit. They're just better at hiding it now.