Report: (((Gary Cohn))) Getting Kicked To The Curb

The Donald has had enough of (((Cohn))).

archive.is/xnoBH

Seems like Trump's fury at Jared is growing. Like he's purposely now trying to make Jared's life a living hell now.

Good news if true. I'm still trying to understand why top-tier kike Schumer is going along with Trump's bid to abolish the debt-ceiling. I can only guess Trump wants to use it as leverage to hopefully audit the Federal Reserve.

Not sure if fake news, but I'll be watching intently. (((Banksters))) have said what will happen if (((Cohn))) leaves his post; I imagine it will be even worse if he's fired with no chance at the Federal Reserve.
buy whatever you need, or will need, soon

I'm amazed to. Normally (((they))) are the ones pushing the debt ceiling. Unless Schumer is backstabbing the tribe.

I see this as a huge kick in the balls to Kushner. This was /hisguy/ and with him gone, Jared becomes much more hared in the WH.

god, i hope so. i haven't paid close enough attention to that kike, but of course he's an imminent threat

what's wrong with raising the debt ciling?

Bannon also said he has no shot at the fed - a goy maybe?

kikebart.com/big-government/2017/09/06/gary-cohns-shot-at-fed-chair-falls-apart/

heads would drop, user. wew

In recent memory they only have ever done that to keep boomers and muds checks and foodstamps from bouncing. If it's done to pay for the wall or mass deputizing ICE enforcers you can see (((their))) problem with it.

The non-neocon republicans also correctly point out that once a government budget is increased it's almost never decreased.

Styx was right again.

rare

So what? They would increase it anyway.

*often

(checked)

Wait, what if the debt ceiling is not raised?

well if (((they))) were going to crash it, they wouldn't want it to happen on their watch. they'll yank the pin and throw it into some dumb bastard's lap.

That's actually good news. Hope it's accurate.

Fucking kill yourself.

In other words, the leaks still haven't stopped and the validity of the statement is questionable.

Cohn is one of the guys that criticized Trump for not condemning the "right" side for Cville.

Well in terms of knowing the Innards of the White House wouldn't Breitbart be one of the better sources noting Bannon was there for a while

Could be Bannon himself tbh

Another step closer to realizing the only way to make America great again is with another constitutional convention. The Fed and Supreme Court should be the first things on the chopping block.

>(((Banksters))) have said what will happen if (((Cohn))) leaves his post;
What did they say?

So?

It's all fake money based on nothing but war anyways. The debt is an illusion passed on to the goy slaves who labor and fight and are over-taxed. They only tax people so they can burn the money and print more.

Republicans are fucking retarded and treasonous.

I WILL NEVER PAY MY CREDIT CARD DEBT OR SCHOOL LOANS SO FUCK YOU, randlet!

This…. Bannon is shilling fake news most likely.

Deflation. Poor people get fucked. Government threatens to shut down by closing national parks. Wallstreet goes crazy - as usual. War spending limited but they always find the funds lol

A white male "goy" married to a kike, of course, if it's a goy. The usual. The inferior mutt whore trying to further bring her horrid genetics closer to ours through theft of European genetics in the usual whoredom to top tier European males. You don't find many powerful or influential white men that aren't married to some worthless succubus kike.

I enjoyed Styx from late 2015 to early 2017. I'm bored of him now. He seems a bit whiny about a lot of things now. I don't mind his ego. Ego is good. But he's constantly saying the same thing about everything over and over for hours each week. Plus his chat has gotten progressively worse. It's basically gaming tier now, with a bunch of pseudo-politically incorrect faggots who take offense when you tell them seriously that niggers are inferior.

what can he do in regards to amnesty?

is that how they were called?

Fed definitely needs to be culled. I have no idea what to do about the SCOTUS. It's a mixed bag. Allowing "the People" to vote to override SCOTUS rulings seems dangerous and "we demokrusy nae, nigga, we vote for gibs — where muh air jordans…"-tier of fuckery.

The problem is that I'm coming at this from a place where whites are still in control. Where the Jews haven't infiltrated and subverted legal and governmental principles so thoroughly that stupid kikes have convinced people that the 2nd Amendment is only for the National Guard. What can you create/salvage from material like that??

My main argument for a complete and utter race war culminating in the extermination of the Jews and other races from this land being the ONLY solution that could fix our country all stems from the immutable fact that if you LITERALLY erased every single amendment, legal principle, law and regulation from the books that have been created since 1800………you'll STILL within 20 years wind up back at the same fucking place we are today. Because it's the PEOPLE that have changed. Both in terms of DNA and the sheer amount of whites that have been culturally demoralized.

There is no way to correct this without tidal waves of blood being shed. My prayer that I say every night and morning is that the Jews aren't able to exterminate the white race before their house of cards fall apart and cannot support the only thing keeping us from killing them right now —- the NWO/ZOG police-surveillance state. The police state is their insurance policy. If it goes………..well, that's what their bunkers in KiwiLand are for.

HA. Victory is fucking sweet.

Not surprised. Wtf has he even done while he was there. Wasn't he supposed to be working on some regulation overhaul and simplification? I haven't heard a damn thing about it.
Personally I have a theory that he threatened to quit if Bannon wasn't kicked out, so Bannon left to keep Trump from having to deal with that choice (because this jew was supposed to be working on super important stuff that the markets were counting on). But then Cohn started to feel like he was in charge and started demanding other shit and trying to direct messaging.

Ron Paul please. The Oy Vey that would cause would be heard around the world.

Can't happen soon enough

Never trust a Freemason.

checked

(checked)
(and checked)
Freemasonry is a sect of Judaism.