1.The typical easternfag worshipper's Briefing:

1.The typical easternfag worshipper's Briefing:

2. Anime is not an artform

Eastern countries are often times considered to have the lowest creativity rate, meaning that anything that comes out of the

east are often shit quality or useless.

books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=3L2BT0VMlgcC&oi=fnd&pg=PP1&dq=china lacks creativity&ots=I87HZbr1ym&sig=-

eaF8IIxAqhUXsPmGYiK8oMmdmM#v=onepage&q=china%20lacks%20creativity&f=false
books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=dXuI4mr-sp8C&oi=fnd&pg=PA113&dq=east lacks creativity

+innovation&ots=kXg6MixYtO&sig=vr6USofyTSmCtyQtLrSATRnlrWc#v=onepage&q=east%20lacks%20creativity%20innovation&f=false
ics.sagepub.com/content/9/3/271.short

3. Anime is used to treat autism/retards

Pretty self explanatory.

aut.sagepub.com/content/18/8/914.short
online.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/lgbt.2013.0045
search.proquest.com/openview/c3f8604571fd4bf81b013b0cddda9ffd/1?pq-origsite=gscholar
rps.sagepub.com/content/32/2/89.short

Again, these are all science research, references of anime / autism is on abstract, there is a whole article written about

this and research were conducted, facts can't be ignored mate.

4. Why is this politically related

statistically its not hard to understand this degeneracy as a plague, it boils down to the numbers undermining white

fertility rate, one source out of many responsible for the feminization of white man, and the association with anime that is

also used to treat autistic people with severe brain problems, this alone is already enough to drain any positive reputation

we have left, and of course lets consider the possibilities of the decrease on productivity, we all know that NEETs are lazy

and useless people and of course, given those circumstances, its pretty obvious that all these negative impacts that anime

brings also makes the white man who associates himself with anime unattractive, hence the conclusion on low fertility rate

and so fourth.

All of these are negative traits, they bring no positive side effects for our cause, need I say more about anime being

degenerate? I don't need to prove the obvious, again why is this politically related? because the soul purpose of this

degeneracy existing has to be put in question in a political sense of "should I keep this cancer around my people or not?"

its a similar issue to drugs in politics.

So right you are!
Clearly your superior art knowledge and skill will shine through!
You must be a true master! Show me some of your art!
I'm waiting

Reminder

Why cant the east create proper art?

Totally true fellow master! Post some of your art to truly destroy these folk!

Daily Reminder

So academic! I bet you draw and paint every day! Please post some! I want to see how great you can be!

Clearly you must practice art…… clearly! Please post some of your very own pieces! Can't be an expert on art if you have never even tried to make beauty of your own! I know you must have! Post some!

why cant the easternfags create proper realistic art?

Cool it with the autism, user.

Yeah! you tell them! Show how much proper realistic art you can create! Show them! It will stop them from posting, you just need to show how much better you are!

you are the problem.

d&c faggotry

You sure told us, fellow POL user.

Clearly the solution is to post contemporary examples of western art! I bet you have a million of such examples! No modern art or abstract though! That's not the same! Clearly you must be some sort of professor or the like! Show me what you can do! I want to see your art!

Haha, Okay fam.

AH I SEE you are actually a photographer! You must have some great examples of artistic photography! Please post some!

I want to see some of your art!

I bet you have a million pieces of top quality art!

COOL IT WITH THE ANTI-日本人 REMARKS, GOON

where's the art thou.

Where is it? please post some of your own!

show these guys! You must be a classical master. Don't just spam other peoples art, I know you must have so many of your own!

Why have you stopped posting? I want to see your art! Really!

wew

bump

this asshurt goon has been screeching "anime is not art" at anyone who post anime for the last couple of days. The fact that he bumped his own thread is only a testament to his unbearable faggotry.

MUH BRISTLE BRUSHES
MUH FRENCH EASELS
MUH ARTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM