I NEVER read theory, but I just wrote a history paper that incorporates Marxism that I learned on Holla Forums...

I NEVER read theory, but I just wrote a history paper that incorporates Marxism that I learned on Holla Forums. How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org/files/[Christopher_Hill]_The_World_Turned_Upside_Down_R(Bookos.org).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that depends, what topic?

did you specify we marxists want to keep their teethbrushes and kill the white race?? if not, you did a shitjob

Please post results.
I want to know what grade we got you.

Post it

lmao you see actual papers written by actual academics that use Marxist concepts clearly without having ever read shit from Marx

don't sweat it

No worries, your teacher probably doesn't know shit about Marxism either. You'll probably be fine.

Post it you faggot, with a timestamp. I need it!

it'll probably be a week or two before it gets graded. it's a gen ed class so I'll probably get a decent grade even if it's bad.

fine, see attachment. It's not a great paper imo, needs more citations and a lot more in-depth stuff.

I think my professor may have actually read some Marx, and probably Mao and Lenin too. She was actually recommending me some Marxist historical lit about the protestant reformation a while back.

Is any of this in english? I'm rather interested in this too, would you mind telling us what she recommended?

she was recommending me this
libcom.org/files/[Christopher_Hill]_The_World_Turned_Upside_Down_R(Bookos.org).pdf

Keep calm. Your professors hadn't read any either.

You are safe.

New economic realities (base) make old social model (superstructure) unsustainable. This leads to revolutions - cardinal changes in society - until said society is sufficiently restructured to sustain new economic realities.

For example, Internet (as a post-industrial base) makes legal model of Intellectual Property unsustainable. Thus superstructure of Intellectual Property requires intervention from the other sectors of Capitalist society - which are still relying on industrial base and are relatively stable - to perpetuate itself in clearly unsuitable conditions.

First you need to prove that Chinese were in the same material conditions as Gutenberg Europe (i.e. - had been experiencing the rise of Capitalism, change of socio-economic relations - Renaissance, in short) before you can assert that it was their superstructure shaping the base, rather than the material conditions (base) that were creating little demand for mass-printed books.

Btw, the same could be said about Zheng He - just like printing press, his expeditions did not lead to anything groundbreaking (did not trigger the age of discovery for China), since there wasn't sufficiently developed economy to sustain colonial expansion.

If you want to look for superstructure affecting the base, then the primary factor would be weak underdeveloped Feudal regimes of Europe that could not overpower the rising - and weak - Bourgeois class, rather than the Latin alphabet. While hieroglyph might've impeded the progress of China, it was hardly the determinant of the overall process. A good example of this would be the adoption of Arabic numeric system by Europeans. Similarly enough, Chinese might've adopted different writing system, the one with the alphabet - just like Korea did - if there was sufficient demand for it.

I'm not going to ask when did the Austrian school become Marxist, but I'm going to say that those processes are clearly called technological unemployment - in Marxism, at least.

No, it wasn't.

Kek, your teacher is now contacting the NSA to add you to the communist database

Jusf finished it

It was pretty good

dude LaTeX lmao

What Marx was talking about wasn't really rocket science for the most part.

i think it was interesting and well written, gj user

SHAME

kek'd

you get your very own gulag to send people to comrade

kek

Holy shit top kek

no mention of hoxha or bunkes, but otherwise 10/10

the communist state has been achieved

had to save it