Sven Co-op Thread 18

FULLBRIGHT UPDATE NEVER EVER Edition

Sven Co-Op is a multiplayer mod for Valve Software's original Half-Life. It can be downloaded here: steamcommunity.com/app/225840

Active Servers
173.18.204.130:27068; password autism
93.123.144.171:27015; same password

Maps ==YOU NEED THIS==
These are mandatory if you don't want to be stuck forever downloading maps from the server
mega.nz/#!QY8i0SCB!Ke9lX6hDaEFsUyGG9IRVzVzysFetEsbkO4IpMldSH_g
mega.nz/#!X1FFHZjS!idsqQUCAQD9bdH4eBTNH2_pEn8JAW1fGyF9lM4Dd5rk
mega.nz/#!JMEyGYhR!RqiH177OpQ0gwHIDOf1Id3p1PURtDCbTrZxYxtEPYKA ==Do Not Replace Anything Or It Will Mess Things Up==
scmapdb.com/ (Use this if you are missing maps)

Audio Files for Voice Commands ==YOU NEED THIS==
mega.nz/#!6J0WyASS!gvsuSNNMpa1xmlvN48MnGeBX7i_4dhbjDwZHhqKJzCE

Player Models
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8jayboHsf90YnY4YlZ3U0tsZkk/view
mega.nz/#!K4MkkR6L!WK6qMFZTEw4qsTB5nXztz-a53IcxgVFo9U3E2nkudCE
mediafire.com/download/nw472g0j0avnaam/P*tS*m*F*ck*ng*nd*rw**r*n 2hus for Sven 5(FIXED).zip

Slavic Weapons
mediafire.com/download/r96mfgmzmt9n8sk/Norman's Ivan Co-op 2.0.7z (Main Pack)
mediafire.com/download/r4n8m92pomxm2nm/Extra Nerdy Stuff.7z (Alts and Bonus Stuff)

Server Hosting Content
mediafire.com/download/djj73k1b3ssn5kz/fagworld archive.rar

Map List
pastebin.com/vhYW1LJA (May be Outdated)

Custom Spray Tool
cs.gamebanana.com/tools/5060

Please post anything that I might have missed

Old Bread: >10450920

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/44244-Sven-Co-op-Update-Released-Build-1316415
files.catbox.moe/q0n7kl.7z
files.catbox.moe/q59i9q.7z
mega.nz/#!HcdxURqT!LvBreVhKs3XtknpHcFQOTu9REMrv5lUw3iCUvYw8KXk
ghostbin.com/paste/wme4v
steamcommunity.com/id/criceto/recommended/225840?tscn=1473100235
steamcommunity.com/id/Tompson/recommended/225840
discord.gg/0wtJ6aAd7XOGI6vI
steamcommunity.com/id/WhateverYouWant/recommended/225840/
files.catbox.moe/ig57ji.7z
mega.nz/#!sIdWiS4Y!HVbWahHrriXGdRl3zxU3tiOVW6djeXVTRY-TuLxi-3E
mega.nz/#!jk8ADZbL!_CGZ6xvuRiJyTPTRkUJgkv3Th29hiWPRWiSlSCAjPZI
mega.nz/#!Dgd1GDyK!QT-y6f0ErEj2ITzqB7xL2BiJs5HRPNDq5suiU-aAOo8
mega.nz/#!251mQL7Z!chOMsMWYgTW5MdhJX8AD-DoDZ4j5XeP_KlXbj0myEVM
mega.nz/#!z4cAEQiD!CkcIN2k7UKIgsR7jzcrQxZeqnzZf41uZGY5SUHOwRNk
mega.nz/#!axdxGIZZ!PcU02R6R21opxLukfyUxgyYJm3zp9x0GQ9IzNDpMf24
mega.nz/#!mk9TGbwL!4BrYyZLoTdaEr9NAOvGJBjtze_mmVrR1ktzzBnpuFI0
mega.nz/#!bolQwQra!7ZEM08yaHjjS7TmoGbWaz6JyDt6zIP27OEUSQ7dIg54
mega.nz/#!StUEABAD!G-VGHXkEnaLapc-oEQC9gJb-9BvZ6QSv4LRitx7Ftzk
mega.nz/#!vklBkZrA!ILMRc1ECgkvsad3xh7JVm4YUIGvdPux0TPoNV6s8qgw
mega.nz/#!rp8zkBiC!PzA3Bcz1VwFjfDhaHNvIzqsKj4Uyhp6cO7GDjssb0I8
gamebanana.com/skins/143827
models-resource.com/playstation_2/evangelionjo/
mega.nz/#F!ukt02DLA!E-bnQ4kPTtU9r4jbN6rpnw
files.catbox.moe/8zi0da.xz
files.catbox.moe/96cwky.7z
files.catbox.moe/v3e3gl.7z
mega.nz/#!aR12EZbT
mega.nz/#!aR12EZbT!NfNGrLBwhLVqY5W2uQxM5SPswErX0t5S8BKKReSnMYM
forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/38242/german-dudes-in-day-of-defeat
files.catbox.moe/o24ji6.tar
files.catbox.moe/h3rcmd.wav
my.mixtape.moe/pxhjhj.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for spicy memes

Suwako confirmed slut

Did u rike it?

a 10/10 adorable bird

bunp

Now that skeleton has publicly released Quack, reminder to always password stuffs you're going to upload unless you're completely fine with releasing it to pubbies, randos, Reddits and whatnot.
Stuffs that aren't from ours, should always be passworded, I'm looking at Bloomers pack. Primarily ones from japs and alike, will disclose more specifically later on.

kawaii soldier

server down

server ded

rip

srbska is fuсking up and ded

Is the game dead or are you guys playing instead of posting?

Server dead.

SERVER WHEN

new update
forums.svencoop.com/showthread.php/44244-Sven-Co-op-Update-Released-Build-1316415
all these glow-in-the-dark notes, though

yes, yes, very nice

YES
YES

Me and JPolito may may have gone overboard with the fullbright
d-do you guys like my medkit?

Now that the update is out if you guys want any glowy parts on a model tell me the model name and the part you want to glow.

New medkit with Ivan arms
files.catbox.moe/q0n7kl.7z

Updated p and w model for the medkit (This will be in the next update but you guys can have them earlier)
files.catbox.moe/q59i9q.7z

No hair on Snek yet I'm planing on including two camos, OD and Tigerstripe, if you want any of the other camos ask and I'll include them
Will have a few alts, like the scarf maybe the goggles, plus naked Snek and some different hairs.
Also if I get anything wrong with Snek just tell me, I'm not the most knowledgeable with MGS lore
I really like the glove and boots, trying not to add them onto my model

Demon Snake when?

doing god's work

also serb
W H E N
H
E
N

Skeleton server is up on the new version.

SOON

I'm going to have to redo/edit the blood since it relied on effects that Goldsrc doesn't have (and looks bad without them), the blood on his outfit also used effects so I'll have to add blood to the textures myself.
Unfortunately I don't have the face texture with the ashes on it so I can't add that.

I want to cum inside anime girl.

the bird server exploded for now, I'm working on fixing it

Do not sexualize the animu

Well shit, hopefully you get it fixed.
Thank you comfiest of birds for fixing the surb when it's being a shit

Not interested. Degenerate company and scene created by complying cowards. Betrayed games for their acceptance. Scum.

Mod games that have something special in them. Games are usually incomplete. Stalker was small and without much. That kind of exploration expanded would be great. Vast open world to deserve not to die in. Going there to live a bit of life, rest of world kept out or to shoot. No identity attatched to character, just functional attitre. Radiation maybe keeping out greedy people, desperate people used to get stuff out. Or others to deny it as an option. Forced solo, stay alive to keep equip which enables longer travels. Travel long enough get somewhere where equip isn't needed some people there worth relaxing with and a world to suit.

Games need more ground clutter. Better foilage, scattered rocks. Better hand and weapon models and animations.

Considering people now co-op is a disgusting idea. Parasites looking for attention and to act out things rather than do and enjoy them. Scum looking to gain things. People don't need that shit. Make something good and they can assume others better. Scum that would use "steam" are the exact kind of parasites to be kept away from people.

Thats a nice opinion you got there. Now go hang yourself and do the world a favor.

how's it going schizofag?

You've been active recently

tl;dr what does this have anything to do with stalker, though we do have some/a lot of stalker models here.

Remove yourself

hey, thats not very nice

I am everyone's ally, I'm innocent

What's with the bans anyway. What does it have to do with Twilightzone?

the ban was just a joke if you didn't catch the drift
As for the latter, don't mention that shit here.

also serb ded

fagsystem back up, but 5.05
Keen claims another server.

is serb ded?

No. My internet might've fucked up while I was away though.

Guys, this is getting a little silly.

mega.nz/#!HcdxURqT!LvBreVhKs3XtknpHcFQOTu9REMrv5lUw3iCUvYw8KXk
Half-Life Alpha maps. Courtesy of some fuck from the Steam forums. Not really fully converted.

Does anyone know how I can spawn players without their hiv suit? nosuit in cfg doesn't seem to work anymore.

It does though. I use it in the HQA port.

Is there anything else that can affect spawn loadouts other than cfg? I can't spawn with any weapons (or without suit), but I have no problem setting global models and timelimit.

No idea. Here's the config I use:
ghostbin.com/paste/wme4v

wew fucking lad

steamcommunity.com/id/criceto/recommended/225840?tscn=1473100235

ding dong bannu

Try not to bully to hard Snek
you may get b&

From what? Discussion forums? Man I would be missing out on so much. Besides I'd rather go down swinging.

They can game ban people.

Thought that only applied to non-community server games.

Besides, unless its IP based its an absolute waste due to the game being free. I'll just make burners.

Absolute haram.

2hus are sluts.

BIRD SERVER IS BACK UP, BABY
new IP because router was off so long ISP must have changed it
173.23.144.84:27068

use this instead

Sniper's having a mental breakdown in the Discord or something.

I guess, it was too much for his life

this was a good read

And of course, he's playing dumb again. What a prick.

wew laddie

I got an idea about what we could do. Take Solokiller's HLEnhanced, which already has shit like AngelScript and probably even networked monsters, load it up in Xash3D and there you fucking go, it's almost Sven.

Would existing content such as maps and models be compatible?

Probably partially. Also not sure if it's that easy to make HLE work with Xash. I'll try.

Godspeed

so these ppl are bitching that devs of a free game arent moving swiftly enough to give them free content, and they should give up their project to the new guy because.. he's acting like he's being paid?

and you all think this is hilarious? you arent worried at all that this could be manufactured?

i see.

I can already tell that you don't belong here. Go back to Reddit.

Sniper pls

damage control mode enabled t. adambean
in case post is deleted, backup

fuck

My friend updated me on all the keks you're having with devs incopetence and so i decided to add my 3 cents to this.

steamcommunity.com/id/Tompson/recommended/225840

shill as you will
but i don't have a dog in this fight, i spend more time on other boards than i do here, but i know a propaganda when i see it.

unless you are just trolls who get off on seeing shit burn. which is fine, but i dont see how contributing to the destruction of a community and the potential infiltration of subversive elements can be considered kekworthy.

but judging by your inability to see the obvious holes in this story, i'm guessing you aren't smart enough to realize that, or don't care. which is also fine.

Have you ever been following the fucking development? Bugger off hired shill.

Schizo-kun, is that you again?

Not gonna lie, I don't mind Sniper and the rest. I don't think putting the development on a single person will work out well either. If it really was made so that Solokiller just ended up programming everything, eventually no one would know the code of the game. Once Solo would then get busy with life, any potential updates would stagnate. Potentially everything would fall apart due to having any backup programmers. I've lived through a community which had a single programmer and that fell apart extremely fast once the dev simply didn't have time to implement anything.

Still, it's a weird situation. I think Sniper could've handled it better and not let out salt. To say that it isn't his fault for paying attention to all of this would just make me look dishonest. Things might've gone somewhat more smoothly if he just ignored people mocking him.

I'm just trying to enjoy what people have made in Sven though. Plus I hate drama so this has annoyed me quite a bit. I guess since the whole Gamergate thing happening all the way till now, drama has just made me avoid it like the plague.

Don't believe his lies

In other words you live your life with eyes closed and follow what you "feel" is right. Gotcha.

They're onto us

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.
The fire rises.

Next step is to either invade their forums or the discord itself.

Because you suck.
Yeah your fucking it up.
No one appreciates the time you spend fucking around and not doing anything with the game.
Jesus, I wonder why?
Time moves, people move, your community has changed.
You make it sound like a goddamned MMO, but yeah I agree with you its hard running shit like this.
Name one that isn't being done by you and has actually made progress within the last 6 months.
For what purpose?
No. Shit. Really?
No one cares. Any updates that won't fuck the game up?

Take your own advice and stop adding and removing shit from the game that DOSEN'T need to be there and STOP REMOVING SHIT THAT NEED TO BE THERE! It's like he has no fucking clue that he is the problem not some other guy that joined then quit later on since he was sick of it.(whether he had issues or not)

Post that into the Discord or the review thread instead of here.

Probably best not to post the actual screenshot. Last thing we need is him to pull scorched earth tactics and take it out on every one of the devs in some sort of witch hunt.

fucking kill yourself

Too lazy to search on how to find this "Discord Server"

My gift to you

discord.gg/0wtJ6aAd7XOGI6vI

The absolute madman

fucking pussies

rip

Sven pvp is shit.

>skillmemorizing every item
laddie?

Reminder
slap in Stuff.7z mappack into your svencoop_addon first before doing so for fuck2(fixed).7z

thanks sniper

Official Sniper & Friends Suicide Watch when?

The dev team at work.

this could be a good banner

It is not fun shooting someone directly with a rocket 6 times and doing no damage.

No true interpolation, or at least its not active. Without any sort of lag compensation anyone with high latency is going to have a really REALLY rough time.

how the fuk do i fix this?

­

What would happen if sniper found our thread?

what the fuck are you doing

Fix what? There's no errors in the console, you fucking savage.

we dont need 3 private servers

i was referring to the audio files not opening

the warnings are there because fastdl is broken, meaning players joining won't be able to connect unless if they already have those files

we don't need a public server either. pubs are fucking cancer

Download the pack in the OP under
Audio Files for Voice Commands

thanks for your help, i get it then consider my server in no way linked to anything Holla Forums.

Sniper had a bit of an autism fit in Discord over Zenzi's review too. Can't be arsed to screenshot it though. I'm assuming the Aoi in there is "our" Aoi as well.

link it, nigga, I want to see it

here comes the airplane, open wide

steamcommunity.com/id/WhateverYouWant/recommended/225840/

Now I can throw another onto the friends list, thanks :^)

­

IN 1990

Bird please delete the sc_tetris series from the server's svencoop_addon folder.

Bird is asleep. We have to wait 10 minutes now.

PIRATE LOLIS RULING SVEN

Beautiful

now for the killing

congrats

also i dont know if you are aware but there is a seam in the medkit

oh for fuck's sake
JPolito seem to have fuck up my medkit somehow, the textures are a mess and that seam is more noticeable them it should be

EVERYBODY DOWNLOAD THIS
Here's a fixed medkit with a edited p and w model plus a infinitely better w_medkit model, this will replace the default ones
files.catbox.moe/ig57ji.7z

thanks doc

mega.nz/#!sIdWiS4Y!HVbWahHrriXGdRl3zxU3tiOVW6djeXVTRY-TuLxi-3E

New modellos
Apply each pack in order, top to bottom.

Yaps pack do not overwrite
twohoos and RWBY: mega.nz/#!jk8ADZbL!_CGZ6xvuRiJyTPTRkUJgkv3Th29hiWPRWiSlSCAjPZI
hoos with several operators: mega.nz/#!Dgd1GDyK!QT-y6f0ErEj2ITzqB7xL2BiJs5HRPNDq5suiU-aAOo8
stuffs from svenbanana and nothing too secretive: mega.nz/#!251mQL7Z!chOMsMWYgTW5MdhJX8AD-DoDZ4j5XeP_KlXbj0myEVM you can always download contents manually from said site
fixes and overwrite: mega.nz/#!z4cAEQiD!CkcIN2k7UKIgsR7jzcrQxZeqnzZf41uZGY5SUHOwRNk
Read overwrite and note .txts to beforehand, passworded as usual.

Dear LoliPirate,

Where is the needle?
t. people who can no longer stab people with huge needles in the name of medicine.

Praise be to medicine.
Praise be to sanicing it on that pool map.
Praise be to our eternally glorious Ran sama.

Shit, made several mistakes and such, disregard this post first, will post fixed links in a while.

I removed it because it looked stupid, and while it's not the best looking, a bit lazily done, and hard to see the new medkit has a spot on the top where a needle would come out when administering aid and then be disposed and replaced automatically after use.

I used to play sven back in 2007, it's been years since I played, can anyone tell me what the fuck is happening? Why are you killing the game faggots?

ever since Sven handed control of the project over to Sniper, things have gone to shit, with Sniper being a tremendous faggot, removing anyone who actually does any significant work on improving Sven Coop from the team, most likely due to the fact that he's an egomaniac who wants all the credit for himself. He also apparently has a 'life' and does not have time to work on fixing Sven.

tl;dr remove Sniper

would you like me to come on?

you're a funny guy

No

yes

properly fixed modellis pack

Apply in order from top to bottom.
large pack from nips
2hus and RWBY mega.nz/#!axdxGIZZ!PcU02R6R21opxLukfyUxgyYJm3zp9x0GQ9IzNDpMf24
hoos and operators mega.nz/#!mk9TGbwL!4BrYyZLoTdaEr9NAOvGJBjtze_mmVrR1ktzzBnpuFI0
stuffs from svenbanana and nothing confidential here mega.nz/#!251mQL7Z!chOMsMWYgTW5MdhJX8AD-DoDZ4j5XeP_KlXbj0myEVM
fixes and overwrites mega.nz/#!bolQwQra!7ZEM08yaHjjS7TmoGbWaz6JyDt6zIP27OEUSQ7dIg54
Passworded as usual, hop into the server and ask for the pass.
Read every .txts before asking anything.

If you've already downloaded these from the earlier post, the only new stuff you need to download is hoos and operators.
Do inform me if mega jews up any of these links.
Also, could anyone upload DoD voicecomms, I can't get enough of it.

Fuck off Sniper

not fucked up modellis pack

Apply in order from top to bottom.
large pack from nips
2hus and RWBY mega.nz/#!StUEABAD!G-VGHXkEnaLapc-oEQC9gJb-9BvZ6QSv4LRitx7Ftzk
hoos and operators mega.nz/#!vklBkZrA!ILMRc1ECgkvsad3xh7JVm4YUIGvdPux0TPoNV6s8qgw
stuffs from svenbanana and nothing confidential mega.nz/#!251mQL7Z!chOMsMWYgTW5MdhJX8AD-DoDZ4j5XeP_KlXbj0myEVM
fixes and overwrites mega.nz/#!rp8zkBiC!PzA3Bcz1VwFjfDhaHNvIzqsKj4Uyhp6cO7GDjssb0I8

Passworded as usual, hop into the server and ask for the pass, read every .txts before asking anything and if you've already downloaded these from the earlier post, the only new stuff you need to download is hoos and operators.
Do inform me if mega jews up any of these links, pardon my reposts.
Could anyone upload DoD voicecomms?

Is server kill?

Looks like it

looks like its up now

Not for long

Are these new models or are they just the same ones from earlier sources?

New, from multiple sources.
If you've seen my earlier posts on this and managed to download in time, just get the third one. Yes, I fucked up and flipped the links, just refer to the packname
Minor fuck up: rename vehicleshit_m1a1_abrams folder and .mdl into vehicleshit_m1a1 because character limits.

how do i join the serb? is it ded? i tried connect 173.23.144.84:27068 in console, what am i doing wrong?

it has a password. Did you add the password after the ip?

ye, is it just connect 173.23.144.84:27068 autism?

Server seems to be down at the moment. It's
connect 173.23.144.84:27068; password autism
Also you can just add it to favorites.

ty bbycakes

rip server

What are we going to play next alongside sven? Killing Floor? Not 2

what are you going to play maybe, I'm going to make VIDEO GAMES and everyone's gonna play 'em.

server soft locked on something AGAIN
so it should be back up

i got this again to play with you faggots also but the server's down, i have a model request if any conversion fags are in the thread? gamebanana.com/skins/143827

I'd love to play some SWAT4 but if you guys want to do some Killing Floor 1, I'll download a copy from somewhere.
That's a really bad looking not Snake

Thank you
I wonder what's causing it

Added to the to do list, expect sometime before Christmas
I'm kidding, expect it sometime before HL3

well at least it'll be after the third impact!
thanks though user, whenever you get to it is fine, if you ever do, regardless your work is appreciated

I have 2 guest passes that last 3 days, I can gift them to you and whoever the fuck doesn't have the game, I doubt we're going to play for more than that anyway

Thanks but I already have KF1 I'd torrent it just out of spite against Tripwire, fuckers killed Ostfront 41-45
I also don't have any of the DLC shit so muh player skins and DLC weapons

Imposter

top kek mfk

what's the password to the stuff zip and second models folder?

redditisgay

thanks you can delete the post now, for safety

nevermind, didn't work it seems.. i guess i'll just wait 'til i download the server

Thats because its intentionally wrong, faggot. Ask when you're in the server

IT'S FULL OF STARS!!!!!!

Proper Opengl render when ?

When team is removed. Otherwise never.

WHAT A SCOOP.

l-lewd

Oh yeah, Xash also doesn't support voice. I guess we could implement it, but that's even more autism to add.

Higher quality micspam when?

delete the middle one but keep the other two

WHAT A SLOOT.

A+

What are you talking about? There is a Shinji model.

models-resource.com/playstation_2/evangelionjo/

What are you talking about? There is a Shinji model.

thank you user.. now i'm off to learn how to import models into sven, and then retire with my shinjo i'msorry model, and maybe do the other EVA models because it tickles my autism way too hard only Rei and Asuka are the only ones converted

Sorry user the time I have to work on playermodels has lessen so I've slowed down on working on them, it's still on my to do list so I will get to it eventually

They weren't converted, the guy who made those models did so from scratch. He also used to play here (rip).

Not today, faggots.

when do people usually come on?

never ever

mega.nz/#F!ukt02DLA!E-bnQ4kPTtU9r4jbN6rpnw
"current" folder is where new shit will be posted at, get "combined maps/models" to remove HEVs/HIVs from your sight.

We had better be getting rused right now

ded server ded game ded playerbase

Skeleton server is up for the next 5-10 hours. Not exactly sure.

I know what would make you feel better.

Bullying:^)

bird server is back up
ISP is being a bitch

server is shitting the bed

Modelpack user in charge SC_player_pack.7z, could you upload the pack in a mega folder and post said link in our board?

how do you get that mod skin? i mean there's a page or what?

Are you literally retarded?

Its time to go, reddit. Go and hang yourself

Also server dead, and I think bird is MIA

Skeleserver up again. Bird, get your shit together.

rip steam
rip server

my bad

All my current player models
files.catbox.moe/8zi0da.xz

EVERYONE DOWNLOAD THIS
JPolito fucked up my medkit, this is a fix plus some newer p and w models and a infinitely better w_medkit model
files.catbox.moe/96cwky.7z

credits where it's due, so don't forget to add my name

who?

REMOVE ESCAPE SERIES

I've managed to run a couple Sven maps in Xash with a modified hl.dll. Converting OpFor entities is an absolute must, because Sven maps are fucking littered with them.

Can we get ropes working in this?

Is there any way I can help with XashSven? I know the basics of C and C++ and I'd be willing to learn more shit for it.

When I get it to at least a basic level of playability, I'll put it on Github.
You technically can get ropes working, but that would require OpFor code for them. I'm not even sure they worked in MP in OpFor.

BIRD SERVER IS BACK AGAIN
a new IP as well 173.18.202.207:27068
dont be suprised if it dies again because ISP is having "problems"

who the fuck do you have for an ISP? Pajeet International?

I got HLEnhanced to run on Xash3D. It still crashes at random though, need to fix more shit.

That's a godsent, based user.
are you going to make sven great again?

american midwest internet

found this in the webm thread

rest in peace

So you mean, Beaner Internet?

I'm sorry, I had to, I know for a fact internet in the midwest is specifically ass due to the clowns working at said ISP are lazy retards, so I feel sorry for you

Download slav weapons back, extract somewhere else, refer and delete the related files from your svencoop_addon folder, should be models, sound etc.
An easy way to do this is copy and paste individual files from models/sound separately and yes to overwrite all, windows should automatically select the files, all you have to do now is CTRL+d.
Unless you've stuffed the pack in your main svencoop folder, you're fucked.
I may have made it look complicated, pardon my autism if so, other anons may be able to explain better.

it should be in addons..

My bad there, I can't word properly.

i'm really sad, is the back-up up?

b ,mmmpo

I have a suggestion for grenade timers.
Is it possible to add in some sort of bone/attachment that acts like a stopwatch to the grenade's throw animations? Since animations loop either way, could it work on a basis of 5 seconds timer?

There is still hope for man. Solo basically said he's going to investigate HLEnhanced crashing on Xash.

bumping again

Why is there a giant penis killing a scientist in the OP?

penis? it's clearly a tentacle

(checked)
new ip 173.18.203.39:27068

IT'S TIME

PUT THAT SHIT ON THE SERVER YOU NIGGER

YES!

Faggot is back and we get more .50 cal funtime?

PIZZA STATUS:

D E L I V E R E D

Holy shit that was so good. 50cal confirmed for last hope of sven.

unlucky page 13 bump

Source leak when

new server, when?
i actually am depressed, want to die, and have done nothing but slept an will continue to do so, but the only thing i wanna do is play with you guys

The skeleton's spooky server is up nig. IP is in OP.

no luck, heh

New ip few posts above.

Server ded?

back up

what this guy said

up, damn you

Solokiller suddenly resurfaced and added proper coop support to HLEnhanced. No word on the Xash3D fix thing yet.

ISP fixed whatever problem they were having yesterday, but it took 8 people from the same area sending complaints for them to come out and fix it
the IP changed AGAIN but hopefully this is the last time it does
BIRD SERVER BACK UP AND HOPEFULLY WONT FUCK UP AGAIN
173.18.201.106:27068

We should get IRC/Discord or something in case shit like this breaks out.

what exactly is wrong with posting "the server is down" in the thread?

Bird is going through a midlife crisis already.

this should be a given by now

rip server

server when

Bird's server is already back up

Not for long.

where's the server fagit

for how many minutes?

Looks like it died soon after I posted. rip

Little something I made for fun:
files.catbox.moe/v3e3gl.7z
Replaces the medic cry with the one from TFC

see 0:08 in vid

So who's hosting I mean I was on last night and was immediately booted because it went down.

bird surb

see

I made voice commands for hgrunt
mega.nz/#!aR12EZbT

I also tried making DoD voice comms that someone requested earlier, but they didn't turn out as well as I hoped and I don't have enough time to fix them. I'll give it another shot in the next few days.

If the VC limit has been lifted, can we also reinstate the hakase and op4 grunt voice comms?

Wrong link
mega.nz/#!aR12EZbT!NfNGrLBwhLVqY5W2uQxM5SPswErX0t5S8BKKReSnMYM

i made thing

my RAD compiler is fucking up so no shadows. error log doesn't say anything either

I'm extremely triggered right now

That's pretty cool, stadium4 could do with something like that (but have it give the item directly to the player)
I don't know how to make wads for HL but if you need textures for buttons or other map stuff feel free to ask

Many thanks, user, can never get enough of that reverb.

A nip server died as of recently, does anyone know how to rip everything off a FastDL url?

how do I add this to the server?
I just copied faggots server so I have no idea how to work with the voice commands

Use wget or visual wget if you want a gui

wtf

Add the text file to voice_commands/voices in the server's plugins folder, and edit the VoiceCommands.cfg to include hgrunt under [voices]. The sound files for it should be included with Sven, so there's nothing extra to download. The Hakase and op4 Grunt voice commands come with the plugin, same rules apply.

I assume you want them as three separate voice commands (Allies, Axis and British) rather than as one big one, yes?

Keep the voice pack thing in mind, I'll be updating Calebs this week and later on the loli-voice too.

Neat, thanks for that.
Have been thinking of archiving every server/community as of lately.

Exactly, I also have a translation reference from krauts, if you need a hand.
I might be able to work out Megasync and see if it's possible to update packs without reuploading them over and over again.

That would be very helpful

Post debate bump

Maybe I'd play this if you were fags who just sat on the fucking map doing absolutely nothing while listening to shitty music

weren't*

But I like doing that

kill yourself

I will if you agree to do it with me!

Welp my Sven co-op wont work anymore. It says I'm already logged it for some reason. It was fun gentleman

maybe you should RTV fagit

Make me, faggot.

Here you go forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/38242/german-dudes-in-day-of-defeat

servers down?

In memory of great hero of the Soviet Union, Boris, I made voice commands using his Red Alert 2 lines.
files.catbox.moe/o24ji6.tar
30 lines in total, can't find the campaign specific lines but I'll add them when I do.
Hopefully it doesn't blow up the surb when you add them

Natasha a shit, RA3 a shit, EA a shit, RIP Westwood Studios

EA is literally evil. Fuck 'em.

Don't worry surb is already kill

files.catbox.moe/h3rcmd.wav

o-oh

ded server ded mod ded autism

defeatist shill

bird pls stop using the serb as your nuclear testing ground

you and I both know that autism never dies

bird sama, why is survival disabled on AoM?

suffering..

wait–server's up?

new ip

scratch that i'm retarded

could you at least link the post with it or copy paste it? i been looking can't find shit

173.23.143.154:27068

I HAVE A NEW SERVER THAT I'M GONNA LEAVE UP FOR TESTING PURPOSES
the bird server #1 (the original)
173.23.143.154:27068
the bird server #2 (the NEW and "improved")
158.69.216.58:27015

the new server doesnt have voice commands working YET but I'm looking to probably make it the permanent server if it performs better than the original
feel free to join the new one and try to beat the shit out of it

spooky bird

fucking steam screenshots

Set to lossless instead.

Is this new and "improved" server already dead? I don't see it in the server list.

Your DECEPTION and MIND TRICKS have NO EFFECT on me, so STOP TRYING
I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON HERE AND I'M NOT FALLING FOR YOUR LIES

KEK PROTECTS ME

the linux server now has working voice commands
for now I'm gonna leave both up in case either of them go down and dont come back up and I'm not available to bring them back

DoD voice comms are done. Contains all three factions separately (Allies, Axis and British).
my.mixtape.moe/pxhjhj.7z
Taunts are miscellaneous shit because DoD doesn't really have them.

NEED NEW THREAd

Too many packs