Hurricane Watch #5

Unpozzed Non-Weebcuck Edition
OR EVAC & RUN FOR YOUR LIFE EDITION

Here, we wait lads.

Wind speeds down to 160 MPH. Cat 5 on landfall. Landfall Saturday night.
Every indication that this will be a full blown happening. Storm of gargantuan size w/ a lot of inertia.
This fat whore is large enough to feed off both coast of Fl as it flies over the middle.
Earth Quake triggered in Mexico magnitude 8.0. FUCKING 8. YELLOW STONE ATE THAT TOO. THIS IS NO JOKE.
From a geologic scale, they are very close neighbors(1800 miles), San Andreas Fault Too. Oh God, I think this is it.

Other urls found in this thread:

meteociel.fr/modeles/ecmwf.php?ech=240&mode=1&map=9
nc-cera.renci.org/
iceagenow.info/
woodblock.com/surimono/index.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice. He has bigger testicles than anyone else in that room too

In other news get fucked juden and nigger and spic filth in south florida or all of florida or wherever the girthy gal goes
JEWS NIGGERS AND SPICS DONT SWIM SO GOOD

What is it about anime that makes goons so frustrated?

Fuck off dumbshit.

notice how this op has all the same file names for his op images while the previous op has had screenshots for data.

i wonder if its the same op?????????

Only the truly autistic can appreciate the wonders of japanimation, meaning that shills and normies are adverse to it.
It's like posting gore, a deterrent of sorts.

Fuck off goon

DIGITS DECIDE HOW FAR NORTH IT GOES AND HOW MANY SHE KILLS

Negative, this is now an anime discussion and hurricane shitpost thread.

thats the point ;`) by psyops I get exactly stronger meme magic than never before!

SC, at least 10k

Yeah no shit. He probably remade the thread because a weeb emoji spammer ruined the last one and the fucking mods are doing their jobs.

All the way to Jew York, killing 6 million.

Canada

New Orleans is my official Big Gal roll
STAY SOUTH LUCKY LADY

You really think this retarded act will ever work?

any webcam from Cuba north coast?

Thread #4 was ruined by the emoji spammer. It takes 10 fucking minutes to load the page so you can filter him.

Hence thread 5. Deal with it kike.

Jose starts to act like he's on that job
fingers crossed

meteociel.fr/modeles/ecmwf.php?ech=240&mode=1&map=9

thanks user, I appreciate you point out this dudes bullshit. I was last op. Can prove with my sat images.

he was sticking up for me.

>I was the OP, I deserve the credit!!!
Who gives a fuck who starts a thread? You aren't special, get over yourself.

why are you talking to yourself, kike?

thanks user, I appreciate you point out this dudes bullshit. I was last op. Can prove with my sat images.

he was sticking up for me, actually.

Bless you for finally ending my misery, user.

he was sticking up for me, actually.

How the fuck do you even do that.

Filter and report.

ROCK YOUR CURVES, IRMA GIRL

kill yourself.
Check, the I.D.'s are different.
Please, continue to teach me just how ass hurt someone can get about nothing.

woah you're right, I definitely should kill myself for not knowing how VPN works!

those are some mysterious non-samefaggotry i'm seeing!

im asking myself the same thing.

i dont want credit, i just wanted to validate the previous claim made by user that some kike is spamming the old op and making new ops.
Real faggotry afoot.

Say, who drew the irma-chan pics?

hahahahahaha good one.

Congratulations!

Some Brazilian from Rio.

Cuckchan or here?

You're a special kind of retard.

If you don't like this thread #5, then you should have made one yourself when #4 got destroyed. Quit your bitching.

Here.

"ROCK YOUR CURVES, IRMA GIRL"

I wasn't 100% sure on that but I'll take your word for it. The autistic fuck that keeps complaining about the pics can go commit suicide now.

I wanted more Irma-chan draws, tbh

"ROCK MY FILTER, WEEBNIGGER."

Need some more filters, user-kun?

Rock your curves, Irma girl

So right you are, good artfag. Destroy this poster with depictions of your own pieces of art! Show him the error of his ways!……………. You do have some….. don't you?

why can't the east create beautiful woman?

requesting Miami live police scanner feed

You know OP if you were around imageboard from let's say 2003 onwards you should know that it all began with anime. Nothing but anime.
Fuck off, you asshurt goon.

Meme it back on course, dammit! It's not right! That direct hit was ours until everyone got distracted!

HURRICANE NAME AFTER DRUMPF WHEN?!

why are you so mad lmao?

So right you are! Post some of your art to totally silence that guy! Show me and him how great of an artist you are! I bet you have such great pieces of your own.

b..but they have Sasaki Kotoko

Latest updates say it's dying down to 150 mph and is now moving somewhere between 13-14 mph. Plus the eyewash started showing signs of breaking apart. Cuba and Miami are gonna get it fairly good but once it starts moving further inland it'll probably hopefully start to weaken considerable. If it traveled more on one of the coasts it would be able to draw more power from the Gulf or Atlantic but with a significant portion of its mass apparently heading smack dab in the middle of the state I can see it weakening enough to where it's at most a Cat 3 by the time it starts to hit Collier and Lee counties

Reminder

OP removed Irma-chan so that this /thread would have less haram. Post your porkers!>>10574059

Kek.

Whose in charge of naming hurricanes?

Love your style, user !

not an artform

Have you ever done paintings out in the wild? I bet you have oh wise art sage! Post some of your works!

Hello rabbi.

1.The typical easternfag worshipper's Briefing:

Man you must be such a great painter, post some of your works!

Those are gold. What has always put me off Asians is that they eat weird food there for their shit and farts must stank weird and worse. That's gonna put be if I'm banging her doggy and I cant get that thought out my head.

Get with the times, gramps. Anime isn't cool anymore.

Oh I'm so sorry, did I hurt your feelings with my pic ?
Will this one make you feel less of a faggot ?

wew

For the previous thread, another user mentioned using the "no emoji" addon helps for loading the thread I believe. I guess it's worth a try.
It's not that simple in this case.

>post anime that calls out the kike than any (((western))) media does

I'm sorry your Miami temple is going to get eaten by Irma, rabbi.

Its the gook spammer again from the old Spicer briefings? Kek hows it been, gook-kun?

No wonder weebs are pathetic, they praise "hitler" while wanting open borders, lmao!

Can anyone explain to me why the fuck the last thread had so much spam in it that I couldn't even open it? Who the fuck could possibly gain from shutting down a hurricane thread, it's not like anybody is gonna forget about it

How astute! Shut these weebs up with some great examples of art that you have made! I know you must have a million!

That's just asking for the thread to go to shit.

Why is all the art fat? I like hips, but when the stomach is making rolls that not hot.

Really makes me think.

It was just some butthurt spamming phone fag who was posting a million emoji filled posts, often 8+ per response,

doesn't matter, not an artform.

It was spammed with emoji by a no-life autist retard. Common browsers choke when trying to render too much emoji.

Would you look at that? The goon is projecting his fantasies again.

Can you post some sketches of how you led to this final image? Some works in progress? Maybe some preliminary linework? You can't have just used digital media, the hallmark of the weeb, that would just be hypocritical! White people don't make digital art, just weebs! You must be of a higher cloth! Post some paintings!
Digital media isn't true art!
WHERE IS THE ART

this faggot has no power

HES LOCKED IN HERE WITH US

Sounds like you've been stuck in traffic so long you're going insane, rabbi. Did the local niggers steal your matzos and wipe their ass with your scrolls?

Who here has watched this animu?
kurisu best gril

My money is on that OP is said emoji spammer. He smells like a filthy 10bux-Plebbitor crossbreed to me. Only most asshurt get triggered by something that has been THE LIFEBLOOD OF *CHAN CULTURE

Im already gonna have at LEAST 4 days of paid time off. it might turn into 2 weeks at this rate.

pls no bully

Aqua is a useless whore.

That's a spam bot.

We need it to get back up to a 5 before it hits lads.

(checkkkkked)
Hopefully the warmer waters will do it!

That's what I'd like to know. This is beyond THICC, Irma-chan is a Tumblr-tier landwhale. How the hell was this met with approval on Holla Forums?

Irma is actually a big storm. She just needs to finish reorganizing her inner core and then pressure should start falling again.

megumin is for head pats only, Aqua is for bully, and darkness is for waifu.

Yeah since the Mods have been gimped by the server transfer, everyone who hates this board is pretty much jumping on the opportunity to shit all over it. Never doubt for a minute that there are people who hate this board and want to see it die, freech and endchan are a part of that group.

Hey look if more fat chicks went around drowning spics and niggers plus destroying their homes I wouldn't hate them as much either

In case you haven't been here for the past 48+ hours, this board is getting raided.

Irma should be drawn as a beautiful hourglass woman with the clouds as her skirts. Just a thought. Someone with more talent than me pls.

You mean the past 2 years?

It should happen. Hitting the rocket fuel soon. Might even skim some moisture from the waters south of Cuba.

Fatness is degeneracy and you're as bad as they are. How many fats out there actually hate spics and niggers anyway?

oh no a anthropomorphized image of a tropical storm is going to destroy the west, oh I just feel turrible

>make a 2d representation of a big hurricane 4U
I don't approve of obesity but for the sake of this meme its funny and acceptable.

never liked her:

>>>Holla Forums878534

Would it be possible to use garage-kit level radio transmitters and peer-to-peer synchronization to make a distributed "HAARP" network? It'd be neat to set it up as a successor to DDOSing shit with LOICs, deploy the Hate Cannons to demolish Israel.

Holla Forums can do better.

god i fucking love these. The libtards I know are in absolute meltdown mode right now.

ugh, you don't get to bring scoops

Welcome to Holla Forums lad

Storm surge prospects for Miami are still high even with a landfall well to the west of the city.

Wrong thread lad?
She might be a moron, but she has some nice boobs.

not an artform

It makes sense for a storm front which are large and made up of large fat clouds. Also the salt pile when the leftist pos mentally deranged "artist" (someone dropped a link earlier, "food girls"… guy needs help) finds out how his art is being used will be massive and lastly
THICC

Or it could have big tits, wide hips, and not have a fat stomach. It's not hard to do.

sauce?

uh? she's talking about hurricanes

Fuck I totally forgot this was a thread about hurricanes. Goon-kun has been kvetching about 2d waifus and everyone is shitposting about anime.

who gives a fuck if she irma-chan is fat, its a storm not your daughter.

be glad and make it so

How about you post what you got or quit bitching. Irma-chan is a big girl for you and the current art is fine as it is.

NO SCOOPS FOR YOU

You endchan kikes never learn.
JUST INSTALL THE "NO EMOJI" ADDON AND GET BACK TO THE REAL THREAD YOU FAGGOTS

8.0 earthquake in Mexico. Any chance of this causing a tsunami that hits Florida?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WEEBHURT

that was last night nigger

Fuck, the Everglades are going to get FUBAR. Flying, invasive species like pythons and Cubans galore!

Irma's got Florida covered. Why not meme that tsunami for California?

Gator-cane?

nc-cera.renci.org/

Waiting for them to input the parameters based on Irma NHC advisory #39.

The drawfag shit never seemed to derail threads too badly in the past but now the majority of replies in these threads are circlejerking. Only a few are actually discussing the storm and its impacts. Guess the shills have our number and will always be able to derail good happening threads.

wait, do you guys mean that gators can use the surge to go banqueting around?

Rock them more to the East if you please Irma-chan.

Finally, some frosh OC.

Apparently this is the first time in recorded history that two Cat 4 have been in the Atlantic at the same time.

good thing they are not actual art because anime is not an artform.

anime is degenerate

I'd never compare anime to the Old Masters, but… it's fun.

you'll see many records shattered during the impending little ice age:

iceagenow.info/

Yeah it's pretty obvious at this point. Some anons I consider to be obvious outsiders, seem to get annoyed about having natural disaster threads. Since they can't delete the threads they just go for the next best method.

More Jeff streams would help put the focus back on the storm. Should try to find other storm chasers doing live streaming.

Left.

Doublethink, pls

TBH, there's never been a storm that had a very significant onshore flow into both coasts simultaneously the way Irma-chan will on Sun/Mon.

She's a big girl

Also, this character was almost certainly made by an American and highly unlikely is it that that person was from Japan.
So, art is not an art form?

not an artform.

tfw god's assisting in the race war

ARTFORM
R
T
F
O
R
M

if a japanese uses romanticism as a technique made by the west, than it is up for debate to be considered art as it was made by a race of individuals who has creativity

if a western uses shitty japanese technique made by the east than its not an artform, period.

Addendum:
Possibly a Brazilian from Rio, as was reported by

Actually that's horseshit. It's the increasing atmospheric temps that will be driving the increase of all types of vortex storms as the atmosphere tries to equilibrate the temps across the hemispheres. Irma-chan and all her siblings are just trying to move the equator heat up to the poles to smooth things out.

BTW, this is only the beginnings of habbenings. There will be many more of these and much stronger over the decades. Irma-chan will seem small in comparison to the ones that rightly should be labeled Cat 6+, and will be packing sustained winds in excess of 200mph.

Eventually we'll see ultra super storms w/ pressures in the 700mb ranges.

Take that back to /a/, please. Thanks.

Pick one.

David Bull wants to have a word with you:

woodblock.com/surimono/index.html

you're clearly retarded.

Where's the melon bread stealing dog?

Could try to direct some attention to Jose and Katia…and soon-to-be Maria. 2017 is the year for Atlantic hurricane happenings.

And that's also horseshit. Pretty sure that would require big regions of > 40 °C water in the major hurricane basins.

OY VEY
Fuck you, this isn't your thread OP. It never was. Lurk forever. Never post again.

IN CASE YOU HAVEn'T HEARD
JOSE IS UP TO CATEGORY 4 NOW

I have a friend who lives in Homestead who decided to stay because he couldn't find a place to stay with his puppers and by the time he went to get gas to just drive somewhere the gas station ran out.

Is there even a 10% chance of survival?

pls no bully

Pray that Kek protects him, cause its gonna get windy there.

GEE KEK WHY DOES YOUR OGDOAD LET YOU HAVE THREE CANES?

In case you haven't been paying attention, it's the heated water, not impossibly cold water that feeds the low pressure engines. Let the mean temp rise by 2C and we'll see monsters well withing the 850mb range appear. Warmer still–as is likely by the end of the century–and the 700's will be broken.

Who are you quoting?

He should have been ready to leave Homestead on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. I'm sorry user.

the semen dripping from your mouth tbh fam.

Are you paying attention? Where did you get "impossibly cold water" from my post? 700 mbar superstorms would require super warm water. 40 °C might even be undershooting the requirement.

Irma-chan is having gusts into the 190mph's now.
She's getting excited boys. Must be all the hot, moist water she's beginning to slide around on now. :^)

Most of the folks in Davie aren't evacuating either. This storm isn't going to be nearly as destructive as people think it will be. I drove down to Hialeah earlier today and most of them haven't left either. Looks like they might be getting a head start on the looting though. A lot of thug types wandering around the streets.

I bet you're one of those communist brutalists. Nothing of worth is lost discussing anything with you as you are clearly a lost cause.

I read it as -40 c. my bad.

ATTENTION ANYONE IN FLORIDA: install a shielded webcam with as many backup power sources and internet connections as possible - you're sole purpose remaining in life is to keep it online.

Sounds like a Jose to me.

I want to make love to a hurricane.

Core is still reorganizing though. She might still be a Category 5 if Holla Forums didn't meme her so fat that she came down with an upset stomach.

The dubs confirm that you must fuck Irma chan now.