AMERICA NO

CAKE FAGS BTFO

That shit SJWs used to dogpile up on small business owners for not representing them has just been shot down by the Supreme Court.

archive.fo/tBOF8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cxss88RFCvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good.

That sets a very good precedent.

Listen, I appreciate that a lot of you 4chan guys feel empowered to join the rest of us in civil society now that papa bear Trump is telling you it's okay. But let me send you a message: This is a blip. A temporary intifada. I know it feels good to have your worst instincts validated but don't be fooled. Use this opportunity now that you are out of your parents' basement to meet a few people that aren't like you. You are afraid. We are not.

Moshe, that just won't do. 1 sheckle has been REMOVED from your account.

low energy, good precedent

nice how's that talmundvision working? the hurricann interfering with reception?

Does he get the 200 grand he was ordered to pay back?

Don't worry though. You will still have your safe space at the end of a gas chamber.

Well looks like Trump's supreme is working out just dandy now

I'm a moderate muslim who hates fag cakes and I was offended by this post

He's quoting some TV show.

Good and fair decision.

Just lovely.

You couldn't even edit your pasta to the internet hate machine. No shekels for you schlomo

JUST

Look at all the replies. If I edited it it would blow up, only few realized the bait and it was unedited.

Oh nooo, I can't force Christian bakeries to bake me and my 74th boyfriend our wedding cake, depicting of me getting fisted by him. And I can't sue them for millions of dollars anymore, such horror.

anons pls

THIS IMAGE IS OUT OF DATE. WHAT A FUCKING GLORIOUS DAY.

nice bypass faggot

Congrats on turning 15.

Wasn't it a fake news channel? Though I can't remember the details.

Can you even read? It wasn't shot down by the supreme court. The justice department has taken up the task of litigating on behalf of Jack Philips the baker.

I think it was american horror story, the "nazi" took over and whatever.

thanks nigger

He didn't fly so good.

Finally some good news.

Was that Law and Order? I haven't kept up with a lot of Jewish television these days. That's a cute attempt at demoralization on their part.

it is known to this user - notice the talmundvision
(checked)

might as well check those digits
sage shittoasting bread

It's apparently from the new season of American Horror Story.

But in their defense the pasta is fairly recent, this could've been their first exposure to it.

His room and stuff get nicer with each video, clearly being a degenerate deviant pays

Nice, but it's kinda sad it had to go to the Supreme Court

I hate this world so much.

YEAH PRECEDENT BITCH! Also vid related.

American Horror Story
Because there's nothing scarier than a Drumpf supporter.

This makes my cake moist.

Hopefully the few businesses that got destroyed because of this shit can countersue the state for fucking them over so hard. Not to mention the defamation, and emotional anguish they must have suffered from being constantly harassed by blue-haired harpies.

Just being a faggot doesn't give as much gibs as it used to.

You aren't demoralizing the opposition so much as you are making them cringe. Guess that's just part and parcel of being a faggot.

you mean normal?

Anons, THIS CASE IS NOT SETTLED. WE HAVE NOT WIN YET.

All this article is saying is that the Justice Dept. is siding with the bakers when the arguments are heard in front of SC. This is a big plus, but the case hasn't been heard yet.

It's hard to be an attention whore in a brothel.

This is great, but remember that the Supreme Court is fickle. Their job is to interpret the laws and constitution, not take sides.

youtu.be/cxss88RFCvo

I miss Uncle Yuri. I wish he were still around to comment on the process now.

Depends on what you mean by maledom, user. BDSM aspects aren't normal, of course.

I'm just greentexting how weird I think it it is that they can't get a service from someone who disagrees, but they want that service so bad they go so far as to file a lawsuit.

Would you really want someone who doesn't like you, perhaps hates you, to handle your food? There's a total lack of free-market awareness that blows my mind over the whole thing.

It's much worse than that.
The original group of sodomites went from bakery to bakery until they found somebody who wouldn't bake them their faggot-cake.

King nigger managed to ruin this with 8 years.

These faggots specifically target christian services in order to sue them and get paid, they don't care about the food or their beliefs they're just using it to get money. All of progressive politics are basically one big gibs me dat scam, and with kikes at the forefront this shouldn't surprise anyone.

Furthermore, if they can't get anyone to bite on their scams, they make it up and in both scenarios they usually take to social media to spread their story and always, always turn to make some crowdsourcing account to get paid for their oppression. I realize this shit a long time ago when I was green and every time I saw some """oppressed""" person they have a fucking donate button on their blog.

didn't that guy get his throat slit right after that tho?

kek

Take note: The case is based on First Amendment rights and not Freedom of Religion. Allowing people to violate the law - even a stupid law - on the basis of "religious beliefs" would be an insane precedent (It's ok, Allah told me to do it!), but the First Amendment protects people from being compelled to say things they don't endorse.

So a victory for freedom of speech rather than an endorsement of religious values, if it makes it through the Supreme Court.

REEEEEE BAKE MY FUCKING WEDDING CAKE

Holy shit that fascism book club Justice was a good pick!

WE DON'T HAVE TO ACCEPT FAGGOTS
WE DON'T HAVE TO APPEASE FAGGOTS
WE DON'T HAVE TO CELEBRATE FAGGOTRY
Let freedom ring, motherfuckers!

Now the internet service providers, hosting services and other services can do the same to websites they dislike with no issue.

they already have been.

Wew… kys david brock

Now they have supreme court approval to continue.

What religious prevents right-wing speech, user?

Freedom of association is not something you want to get rid of just because its convenient at the moment for one particular case.

Fuck off (((Jonathan))) we know it's you.

Atheism or liberalism pick one.

I agree, I am simply pointing out it will be used to shore up what has already happened.

They think it only applies one way because of """discrimination"""

I agree, they do not see those "discriminatory" "hateful" people like whites as people with rights

Keeping niggers out of my neighborhood is free speech too.

this is great, bumping for salt

for real, he might be surrounded by kikes but at least he knows how to pick supreme court justices.

When will you deport the shitskins in your country, you know a issue that actually matters

КАЧАЛОЧКА

25cmOfWoodUpMyAss.jpeg

no one posted this yet

You really have no idea idea​ what's going on do you?
Your lack of fear is misplaced.

said the proud recipient of an Axe to the face right before offering to pay for some random nogs groceries.

see

user, it's just pillows and blankets, which are priced by (((JEWS))). If you want a nice room go to a hobby store, buy fabric and stuffing, needle and thread for $40, bam, you're Martha Fucking Stewart and you didn't spend $800 like a good goy.

Video related

*hindi

>>>Holla Forums875831
oops

*Devanagari

OP IS MISLEADING OR CONFUSED
SCOTUS has not decided this case yet. The Justice Department is part of the Executive Branch, it's a different part of government from SCOTUS. This article is about Trump's justice department telling SCOTUS they should side with the bakers. Did you guys all sleep through civics class?

SCOTUS has not yet sided with the bakers.

1. DoJ support is a massive step toward getting the SCOTUS in their favor.
2. BUT, if the SCOTUS rules in their favor, then this case means the SCOTUS admits the Civil Rights Act is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

It’s seriously a toss up right now. I think this will be where we truly see if Gorsuch was worth Trump being elected.

I agree that a favorable SCOTUS ruling on this matter would be excellent, but that hasn't happened yet and OP's post seems to have confused a lot of people in this thread. It needs a hotpocket edit.

Come on, this has to be a joke. This show has always been goofy campy horror satire shit. Maybe they're trying to entertain us.

THIS

RIGHT WING REGISTRARS

is this the season finale?

Oh look, liberals crying and wanting to be slaveowners again. YOU CANNOT FORCE SOMEONE TO PERFORM WORK FOR YOU IF THEY DO NOT WANT TO. That is the definition of slavery. It doesn't even matter if you offer to pay him or not, forced labor is slavery, legally, end of story. I think the cure for liberalism is a business law course. What uneducated fucking idiots.

No one has to fucking do anything for you. A baker isn't a cake-making slave. He's an individual person who can do whatever the fuck he wants. If he wants to shut his own business down tomorrow he could do it. If he wants to throw all his customers out and take a shit on his unsold cakes he could do it. You cannot force someone to perform work they do not want to do. This entire lawsuit was doomed to fail from day one, and anyone with an ounce of legal understanding would have known this.

Oh, what's that? Your arts degree that makes you so (((educated))) never taught you this? Gee, maybe that's also why no one wants to hire you.

If you can't force a mudslime butcher to chop up a pig for you, you also can't force a christian baker to bake a fag cake. Law is based on legal terms, not your feelings.

Nice quote from American Horror Story, fag

Take note: both are in the first amendment

Picked the fuck up.

NO CAKE FOR CELEBRATING SISSIES.
WELL, "LET THEM EAT COCK" !
BWAHAHAHHAAAHAHAH !

The owner could bake the cake, but fags want him to bake it and serve it in their own wedding.

If you weren't afraid you wouldn't be here, Moishe.

Jesus.

All of the sudden, I wanna see this. The deranged route this country has taken since the election has taken has been one of the most cringy and fascinating things I have ever witnessed and I think this show is going to exhibit that perfectly even if the Clintonfags are the "good guys" in the story.

Does this even have to be under the pretense of religious protection? Can I open a bakery and refuse to make fag cakes just because I hate fags and not because of my religion?

After the civil rights movement the notion of "freedom of association" only exists as a meaningless decoration on the bill of rights.
You are legally not permitted to separate yourself from the company of niggers and faggots.

Did she countersue for alienation of affection since it was fucking around with her husband. Or is that only an America thing?

Also, holy goddam fuck have we ever lost our way as a species when some degenerate tranny fuck can sue your estate because your husband died while it was fucking him in the ass.

see:

I see.

COOKIE BREATHING

I'm wondering. Since all of those civil rights laws that made it illegal for companies and businesses to not serve niggers, could you get away with giving niggers consistently horrible service?
Like if a nigger asked for a wedding cake, could I take their business but give them a pile of slop instead? If SCOTUS rules in the fag's favor, could christian bakeries get away with baking fag cakes but making them terribly with almost no effort?

I am actually really curious about this.

Based on all the shilling lately, you Tel Aviv JIDF morons are so fucking afraid.
oi vey shut it down goy!111

Countless businesses all across America get away with it every day user. You think waitresses and retail staff enjoy dealing with niggers? Think again.

Leftycucks btfo again.

Nice dubs.

This is not precedent.

All that happened is the Justice Department opined in favor of the baker. He still has to win in court.

TIRED OF WINNING YET?!

Of course, disassociation if a fundamental right.

Oh lordy I'm gonna need alot of liquor to wash that image away

I hope you're not a burger.