#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Biker Babes Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. Gawker dot com is down, but it's cancerous outgrowths remain alive. Keep a keen eye on Kotamu et. al. and use Univision's Ethics Policy against them.
>>>/gamergatehq/324724
6. Important, Diggers get in here, >>>/gamergatehq/327075

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- archive.is/Kyo0s
- youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY (Mirror: u.teknik.io/fr5C9.mp4) || twitter.com/stillgray/status/768637243380465664 (archive.is/ybFA1) || Second Stream youtube.com/watch?v=_I-l2IC13UA
- youtube.com/watch?v=fbmXz0eUutg

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/e3Joi
bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/contextualizing-the-crash-override-network-logs/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/crash-override-network-members-supported-randi-harpers-attempted-dox-on-gamergate-supporters/10500/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/con-chat-leaks-were-sent-to-Kotaku-polygon-vice-ign-and-eurogamer/10612/
allthink.com/1607896
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/10/crash-override-network-twitter-anti-harassment/
gamertics.com/leaked-crash-override-network-logs-reveal-inner-workings/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/chat-logs-reveal-zoe-quinn-admitting-to-sabotaging-polaris-game-jam/10429/
washingtonexaminer.com/when-the-harassed-become-the-harassers/article/2600558
twitter.com/AsheSchow/status/770698108204232705
heatst.com/tech/chat-logs-expose-crash-override-network-as-online-bullies/
youtu.be/qC52wYNTYrU
youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY
youtube.com/watch?v=_I-l2IC13UA
archive.is/giV5I
twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/770297741159329792
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ0MkYEWHOg
pastebin.com/d45k2NvP
archive.is/HcgFe
ghostbin.com/paste/asjty
heatst.com/tech/polygon-and-social-justice-warrior-hatred-of-japanese-games-is-basically-imperialism/
allthink.com/1561533
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/former-mighty-no-9-cm-tried-to-inject-feminist-politics-into-game/10577/
thegg.net/opinion-editorial/giant-spacekat-will-charge-people-for-the-1-5-ios-update-of-revolution-60/
allthink.com/1620684
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/
heatst.com/tech/ubisoft-game-developer-implicated-in-gamergate-related-doxing/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/youtube-blocks-ad-revenue-on-anti-sjw-content/10819/
thegg.net/interviews/doug-tennapel-interview-gamergate-2nd-year-special-part-1/
twitter.com/TheGamingGround/status/771113710148608000
adngin.com/blog/website-monetization/top-10-video-monetization-platforms-its-not-only-youtube/
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/771121467006345217
youtube.com/user/CNN
youtube.com/user/FoxNewsChannel
youtube.com/user/TheYoungTurks
mediagoblin.org/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/31/interview-developer-pixelmetal-discusses-spaghetti-western-mayhem-in-sombrero/
a.pomf.cat/jvdayf.mp4
pastebin.com/rgLFAt78
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/771033374534148096
archive.is/TzTqR
twitter.com/JohnScarce/status/771098477732454400
techraptor.net/content/youtube-demonitizes-videos-not-deemed-advertiser-friendly
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/771137607040241665
techraptor.net/content/twitter-adds-monetization-to-entice-video-creators
a.cuntflaps.me/iqwylw.mp4,
mega.nz/#!GR8mlIqI!ld8JVMbk57BdbXSvU92_03Y6UGi44A2v-mTdIi3A46Q.
cuntflaps.me/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/31/good-samaritan-saves-infant-hln-censors-his-trump-shirt-video/
roosterteeth.com/about/contact
business.roosterteeth.com/
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/771041153412194304
international.thenewslens.com/article/47997
twitter.com/i/moments/771122131266527232
gnu.io/social/
mediagoblin.org
wiki.mediagoblin.org/Main_Page
twitter.com/PhillyD/status/771026030442090496
archive.is/quOhv
archive.is/twS13
archive.is/A8fbg
archive.is/OuPAs
archive.is/cpzUP
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
wired.com/2016/03/bloomberg-clinton-owns-silicon-valley-vote/
archive.is/MFINm
twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/771199804890226688
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-31/voice-actress-risa-taneda-goes-on-hiatus-for-medical-treatment/.105966
archive.is/VgXn2
twitter.com/melaniietweets/status/771126989231099904
keywiki.org/Igor_Volsky
keywiki.org/Center_for_American_Progress
archive.is/wcCyA
nichegamer.com/2016/08/30/metal-gear-solid-v-the-definitive-experience-announced-launches-october-11/
youtube.com/user/SecularTalk
youtube.com/user/BuzzFeedVideo
youtube.com/user/vicenews
youtube.com/user/SourceFed
exhentai.org/g/971310/99ccef5c30/
twitter.com/pewdiepie
poal.me/smmocz
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/771049060669263873
archive.fo/tV2mJ
archive.is/kJKss
twitter.com/EltonelArts/status/771101902071300096
archive.fo/f1T2H
twitter.com/icejournalism/status/771404633587781632
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/771405051638194176
twitter.com/FacMagnaAmerica/status/771409332135202817
leagueforgamers.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitlerdubs of truth

They still exist?

How is devdex doing? :^)

did you have to start the thread off with this?

BENIS

Remember to download and share Brote's stream videos
Don't let the burger's sacrifice be in vain

look, heres is your "imply", you see it?

Block yourself!

who fucking cares!

Thanks for making the thread shit, user. I swear the Christ, some of you people want Revolt to stay a thing so you can bitch about meta drama instead of accomplishing anything.

BLOCK EVERYTHING!
SOLIPSISM NAO!

REMINDER THAT YOUTUBE IS COMPRIMISED WITH THE SOCJUS VIRUS AND NEEDS TO BE WANED FROM IMMEDIATELY!

I think he might be a revolfag shitposting, considering he keeps droning on about "blocking" people.

Oh, it's Zoe.

Any reliable big names talking about the leaks yet?
I know aGG are producing more Salt but that seems to be about it from what I can see.

Hi, Chelsea. *filtered*

lol

Old bread: archive.fo/e3Joi

Please fuck off, literally half this thread is you shitposting.

It could also be anyone making fun of this thread for how much they talk about Revolt. Also I love how Revolt is brought up every several posts, yet you faggots abandoned GGHQ completely.

*shlick* *shlick* *swoon* *swoon*

That's all it takes for the retard to steal your kid, why haven't you secured your daughter by breaking her first?

They all have every reason to ignore them and push them under the rug. Don't expect much from big names. Just the fact that the log exist will be a torn in their side for a long time though.

GO TO YOU BATTLE STATIONS! HIT CON ON THEIR WEAK SPOT

bonegolem.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/contextualizing-the-crash-override-network-logs/

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/crash-override-network-members-supported-randi-harpers-attempted-dox-on-gamergate-supporters/10500/

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/con-chat-leaks-were-sent-to-Kotaku-polygon-vice-ign-and-eurogamer/10612/

allthink.com/1607896 (Crash Override Network Really Is a CON)

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/10/crash-override-network-twitter-anti-harassment/

gamertics.com/leaked-crash-override-network-logs-reveal-inner-workings/

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/chat-logs-reveal-zoe-quinn-admitting-to-sabotaging-polaris-game-jam/10429/

washingtonexaminer.com/when-the-harassed-become-the-harassers/article/2600558

twitter.com/AsheSchow/status/770698108204232705

heatst.com/tech/chat-logs-expose-crash-override-network-as-online-bullies/

youtu.be/qC52wYNTYrU (stream with honey badgers, Ian and margaret)

youtube.com/watch?v=xGOueq31ZkY (BroTeamPill Stream 1)

youtube.com/watch?v=_I-l2IC13UA (BroTeamPill Stream 2)

archive.is/giV5I (Jesse Singal dismissing leaks)

twitter.com/Dark_Intell/status/770297741159329792

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ0MkYEWHOg (Crash Override Network Exposed)

LIST OF ARTICLES GIVING POSITIVE PRESS COVERAGE TO CON

pastebin.com/d45k2NvP

archive.is/HcgFe

TWITTER HANDLES OF THE AUTHORS

ghostbin.com/paste/asjty

FART THESE TOO

heatst.com/tech/polygon-and-social-justice-warrior-hatred-of-japanese-games-is-basically-imperialism/

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */helpline-may-have-enabled-sexual-1436a36c7cc8

allthink.com/1561533 (Social Justice Twitter Attempts to Dox #gamergate Supporter)

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/former-mighty-no-9-cm-tried-to-inject-feminist-politics-into-game/10577/

thegg.net/opinion-editorial/giant-spacekat-will-charge-people-for-the-1-5-ios-update-of-revolution-60/

allthink.com/1620684 (Brianna Wu: Zoe Quinn's Biggest Mistake)

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */founder-has-helped-create-9c524abe011e#.ikjws3cin

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/

heatst.com/tech/ubisoft-game-developer-implicated-in-gamergate-related-doxing/

https:[email protected]/* *//gamergate-august-2014-revisited-3b41832c061b#.yijmt27ss

What will happen regarding Phase 2 then when we email the advertisers? If we don't see many articles from big names, Phase 2 will be hard to achieve.

Repost

New media was looking to be a hopeful future as an alternative to the mainstream media, as we could speak out against SJW encroachment.

However Youtube is now taking off ad revenue on any controversial video.

This will bite us in the ass in the long run. No one will cover controversial topics if it means being cut off from your livelihood.

He's right even gigantic mainstream channels that are not even right wing like Philip Defranco are having huge swathes of videos demonetized. It's starting to look really dire on youtube. Their new policies say if your video covers controversial topics, sexual humour, or even if it has swearing it isn't suitable for advertising and is demonetized.

What exactly constitutes a "big name" to you?

thegg.net/interviews/doug-tennapel-interview-gamergate-2nd-year-special-part-1/

twitter.com/TheGamingGround/status/771113710148608000

Considering he was the first person to bring up revolt in this thread, and continues to shitpost in it. I highly doubt that.

Good to see the Kotaku->Kotamu filter is gone.

I'm thinking of finally being useful for once and writing emails about the sites that reported on CON (Crash Override)

I'm trying to think of the course of action

I'm thinking:

Thoughts?

Into the filter you go!

It was a nice attempt by trying to ape our memes, at least you know revoltfags are hated here.

Contact the senior editors AND the authors, send them these

Someone with connections, someone who is willing to go and spread the truth, even if it means crashing his plane (reputation) with no survivors.

Those people are really sad.

And that's why it's going to fail. DeFranco alone has 4.5 million subscribers. There's going to be massive pushback against this policy.

Why did she tweet a picture of an angry woman jerking off a cock to orgasm?

Reminder, ignore people saying it is a waste of time trying to contact the people behind the articles, and to contact big names.

It's a waste of time responding to them.

We need to find something that already is decently monetized so that content providers can still make money. I found this list.
adngin.com/blog/website-monetization/top-10-video-monetization-platforms-its-not-only-youtube/

Summary:

● PDP voluntarily "unverified" his Twitter because he realised everyone treats it like an E-Penis extension (but also because he expected hilarious, panicked reactions).
● A fake Sky News account tweets out "PDP was unverified because he has joined ISIS". The article they link to doesn't exist, of course.
● PDP retweets the fake news and jokes that it's accurate.
● Out of the blue, Twitter suspends him. I'm not sure what Twitter asked him to do to unlock his account, since the original joke tweet is still up, but his account was quickly unsuspended.
● PDP posts this video, calling out the shitty clickbait journalists who didn't verify the ISIS claims, and changes parts of his Twitter profile to cause maximum butthurt (as shows)

who cares

Stop spaming this on every thread you fucking faggot

BLOCKED

I fucking hope so. I wonder if having a video demonetized like that also prevents you from getting money from youtube red subscribers. I mean their reasoning is that advertisers don't like it. Youtube red money is coming from users and it's obviously okay with them because they're watching it. I doubt it though.

It's her in the pic. I don't remember how she ended up clashing with gg but she was talking crap and one of her beta friends made this drawing of her which actually had her flipping the bird before I fixed it

Guys, you know what will alert everyone enmasse to this new rule?

Go to large media youtube channels that are monetized, and flag them for controversial material.

That way everyone isn't slow boiled in the pot of hot water youtube's new rule has made, they immediately know what the fuck is happening on youtube and we can organize everyone to push back against it.

Did Kamiya get drunk and wander out of Shitter?

Well, this is a new approach.

Chances are, she decided to talk shit to become the next professional victim, like everyone else who came out the gate swinging.

Meanwhile, actual ISIS accounts run rampant. GJ Twitter.

It's gonna be one of "those" threads, huh?

Pewdiepie got banned on Twitter.
We can use it to cast a light on Twitter mods and CON.

This is actually a good idea.

wait, he finally quit?

Doug is pretty cool. I'll have to read the article once I get a stabler connection.

My one hope in regards to the PDP situation is that he gets donations directly from his fans and opens up his own video service, like a Media Goblin clone.

I like it

You're a really cool guy, Doug.

From the last bread.

Since YouTube is compromised, what other alternatives are there? DailyMotion and Vimeo are two candidates but DailyMotion has similar rules to YouTube and Vimeo doesn't allow for most gaming content.

Would a better alternative be for creators to host content on their own sites? What if a channel on YouTube doesn't use monetisation? Like mine

For some reason, I imagine Jack Dorsey standing all triumphant while thinking "I'm helping."

THIS

YOU ARE MISSING AN OPPORTUNITY YOU NIGGERS

which hashtags are the pewdiepie fans using at this moment? Hop on it and show people how twitter actually support harassers but ban people for jokes

that sound like it can backfire massively.

twitter.com/PG_kamiya
His account looks fine to me.

I don't know man, his account still seems to be up.

He wasn't banned, he just lost his verification.

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/771121467006345217

No don't fuck with the flagging system, they will use this as an excuse to clamp harder and accuse us of trolling and interfering with their services. If you want to help then show people about youtube's double standard with examples and shit, not by being retards

So… would they get back their video? or did the whale crew win on this one?

Youtube's new vague thought policing policy is going to backfire massively.

People need to become aware of it, so they can collectively push back against it.

I worry over contacting the authors themselves because I don't want them to get the upper hand to immediately ignore it.

Should I contact them through their personal emails or do these publications have their own general email?

Yeah I dunno, that's a gamble. They are so censorship happy it seems like they will stifle it all even if their site tanks.

I doubt they are going to get their video back on Youtube. Youtube is really cracking down on "wrongthink" or anything they deem controversial. There might be a mass migration from Youtube in the near future if it keeps up.

Most people only care when something happens to them or something they're familiar with. The best way to get a lot of people upset is through accelerationist means to make it personal for them. Just report all videos you know of that are violating the current policies which I'm sure are a ton.

Nobody with a Deus Ex tramp stamp can really be said to have "won" anything.

Which should be the goal, force an exodus from youtube. Also someone should really make a thread about this on Holla Forums as it obviously affects them just as much as us.

Content that is considered “not advertiser-friendly” includes, but is not limited to:

• Sexually suggestive content, including partial nudity and sexual humor

• Violence, including display of serious injury and events related to violent extremism

• Inappropriate language, including harassment, profanity and vulgar language

• Promotion of drugs and regulated substances, including selling, use and abuse of such items

• Controversial or sensitive subjects and events, including subjects related to war, political conflicts, natural disasters and tragedies, even if graphic imagery is not shown

I'm saying we flag MSM youtube channels here.

The man that couldn't break a GTA disc has a tramp stamp, and it is of Deus Ex

I wouldn't be so sure about this, normalfags are still slave to facebook, google, youtube and other social medias.

As long as they are, we have no future.

So we could use this to showcase all of twitter's bias and shittyness.
CON, ISIS sympathizing, liberal bias, the whole shebang.

#PewdiepieUnverified is the tag related to it now, so keep that train going. Then make a new more relevant tag to spin off of it (#TwitterHypocrisy). So use both for a while, then just the latter/

But what alternatives are? Vimeo?

didn't they banned then einstate his account later?

This list ghostbin.com/paste/asjty have the handles that appear on the articles byline. If you contact the general mail for the publication it might take a while to reach the top heads, so it's better to try contacting the senior editors. If you contact author and editor at same time it will be harder for them to concoct a excuse together and it also gives the chance that the author goes complete butthurt and the editor have to do some damage control

This guy right here knows what is up.
Let's do it.
youtube.com/user/CNN
youtube.com/user/FoxNewsChannel

I ain't american so I don't know what news channels there are except those two.

yeah but it could easily backfire on us more than them, "we flagged your videos to spread awarenesss of a bad policy." Sound like a troll smoke screen.

YT admins aren't going to follow their rules by the letter. They'll ban whatever's convenient to ban and cite whatever vague rule they prop up.

The ultimate danger of virtually all of Youtube's policies, is the slow boil nature of them all.

People don't notice it, until it's too late.

So wake everyone up.

How can Google be such absolute pieces of shit?

This works in our favor, it shows a clear uneven, and politically motivated censorship by Youtube, it'll get more people pissed.

Normalfags go wherever their e-celebs they like go to. If e-celebs end up fucking off Youtube for a better service, then they will end up taking most of their audience with them.

There's DailyMotion.

Maybe they would change if Trumph wins?

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Major accounts get protection- this law is for the plebs.

Though, who a major person is, plus how it's all automated… It might work.

Only issue is, it'd have to be someone being "nasty".
Saying BLM are brave, isn't "nasty".
Hell, saying nazi's are assholes isn't "nasty".
You need people who get angry. And the only ones who do that- are the ones who know how bullshit it all is. Sure you'll get an SJW getting mad, but they'll be downplayed as " a weird guy/girl not associated with anyone."

IMO, try it, but I don't think it'll work.
You might be better off contacting places that would be affected by this (Breitbart, PEGIDA, pretty much anyone who's being a bad goy) and getting them to raise hell or work to make an alternative platform.

Because that's what happens when you have a virtually unchallenged monopoly over an entire industry with zero oversight.

What about 4chan and reddit? Tons of shit happened there and the users got fucked in the ass countless times but they still have massive traffic. You won't make damage on youtube by flagging shit at random, it only will serve to make people outside of GG to be against us because they think we are trolling their channels

I would hope this works but according to Philip DeFranco it wasn't because of an automated system. An employee actually okayed the decision and hit his videos. If this is the only way it happens with larger channels they may just not demonetize MSM stuff.

Top shelf choices comrade.

youtube.com/user/TheYoungTurks

This is their last try to prove the world they are still powerful and should be feared and respected, they don't have any idea of what they just did

If GTA6 doesn't have a limp wristed cuck who can't snap a 1 mm thick piece of plastic in a huff protest, I will be disappointed. Shit writes itself.

GOD I FUCKING HATE THE YOUNGTURKS SO FUCKING MUCH

I hope you mean to show banned and unbanned videos with infographics detailing YT's hypocracy, and not simply mass reporting videos.

Better yet, big names can make their own sites with programs such as mediagoblin.org/ and get funding via BitCoin.

People need leaders, in this case leaders are ecelebs. Ecelebs fuck off to where they can still make money, their audience follows.
Why would I care?

Making Holla Forums post, do we have a list of everyone who's been demonetized over this? Should be to get Holla Forumsacks to mass flag red letter studios and that Sinead nut for instance.

Who?

I fucking regret subscribing to them once.

Anyway, when did google got to the Stack Market so I can invest a lot on it when I die and reborn to relive all my life with all my actuall knowledge?

you finally showed your true face

IGNORE REVOLTARDS RAIDING THE THREAD YOU HAVE THE CON LEAKS TO WORRY ABOUT

Here's the thing, MSM Youtube channels don't need to be monetized and I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't. These are big, established media companies with boatloads of revenue. YT shekels are not even a blip on their radar.

The only way to get the word out is to go to the e-celeb fanbases. Look what happened today when Pewdiepie was suspended from Twitter for all of 45 minutes. Imagine what would happen if all those people found out their favorite faggot streamer could no longer support himself because some algorithm decided his content was too "controversial" to be monetized.

Alright, this sounds good.

I hope other people contribute to the emailing

You're a complete idiot if you don't think normalfags follow leaders. If they didn't they wouldn't be obsessed with celebrity culture. They wouldn't be following the most recent trends at all times. They wouldn't give more of a shit about which celebrities are fucking than what's going on in Syria.

we need to focus on this and not dilute over other stuff for now

Post all your dirt on Twitter
Get something trending in light of Pewdiepie

Similar also needs to be done for Youtube, and their new anti-freedom policies.

Yes, emails take first priority, though if you haven't already emailed everything on the list you're slacking at this point.

What would be best course of action? Emailing via two seperate addresses? Emailing once and CCing any other relevant parties?

Some interview Nate Church did with PixelMetal.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/31/interview-developer-pixelmetal-discusses-spaghetti-western-mayhem-in-sombrero/

Do we know of anyone that's been demonetized besides Phillip de Franco? Particularly interested in people that are talking politics.

separately so it doesn't show who else you sent the email to. Or the same email but use BCC

Very well. I'll send e-mails as soon as I get home. I wonder if they share e-mails.

Chris Ray Gun made a video talking about demonetization.
a.pomf.cat/jvdayf.mp4

Also, two new COIs between Critical Distance and Amanda Hudgins.

pastebin.com/rgLFAt78
twitter.com/Maximus_Honkmus/status/771033374534148096

Don't send it from an email you care about because some of them will definitely try to either dox you or sign you up with spam or some shit

Kinda off topic, but methinks Microsoft is paying Bethesda to keep Fallout 4 mods off the PS4. I have no proof whatsoever of this, its a theory. There is literally no reason why mods couldn't have been on PS4 2 months ago. I'm not buying the whole texture/audio file conflicts story.

Fuck, it makes me want to go FULL SAMSON OPTION ON YOUTUBE.

Raise a goddamn ruckus, beat the fucking bee hive here, and give zero fucks about the aftermath. I want youtube to hurt.

Its the best option though I'm thinking Holla Forums might be a better place for this. I just can't think of how to word it all to generate maximum interest. Its obvious that Google/Alphabet are going to be targeting people on the right and anti-SJWs.

did anyone post this?

not GG related….yet

Amanda Hudginkiss?

Tell them alternative media/voices that allow the mere difference of opinion from the MSM is in peril, by having the life of it choked out.

GODDAMN IT

yeah

I don't know who that is?

Where do i look for Amanda Hudginkiss?

Here's a question.
If youtube is as big as he says it is, then why aren't he and others looking into anti-trust laws in the US and especially in the EU (where they're more liberal with this) to see whether or not their actions are illegal?

It's pretty big, even if it's not directly related. It basically gives them a way to demonetize anyone they decide they don't like, with a rule they can point to to justify it. kind of like rule 8 on Holla Forums right now

Hey you know what else can't be monetized in youtube videos?

Violent videogames.

This is going to be great. We need everyone to know about this.

I can only imagine that making most of Holla Forums happy since it fucks over LP's

US rarely enforces that and no other country would have jurisdiction. In this case I don't think there's any chance of getting the US to crack down on it for 3 reasons.
1.Several alternatives exist, they just aren't used.
2.Its easy to make competitors(barrier to entry is one thing needed for anti-trust case)
3.Google/Alphabet are deeply in bed with the government, they routinely meet with intelligence agencies even.

So basically, they're killing like 90% of YouTube's revenue.
BRAVO, GOOGLE!

new rules, they can basically crack down on anything they want but you know they'll only target people with wrongthink.

More people to join our fight against this policy.

Because the politics being muzzled is the worse bit about this. We can use everyone we can get on this.

user, don't you see?! Diversity and social justice is more important than revenue and profit! If only we had the liberal socialist utopia, companies could make these types of decisions and the world would be perfect! :^)

I hear this even hits curse words.
If a real competitor sprung up right now, I get the feeling a lot of people would jump ship, with these new rules.

one can only hope… although i enjoy some of them

Gimme a Link to that, I need it for something please

archive.is/TzTqR
In unrelated news, Fembusters is literally being released on video under a different name in a desperate attempt to trick people into buying it.

Really sounds like "Please clap" to me

Do you like my new avatar, Holla Forums?

Imagine if the 3 hours of extra footage was just the original movie twice.

those dubs sure like it

What? Is it talking about "Live. Die. Repeat."?
Putting a little quip on the cover is not "changing the title."

It's more of a "pls buy" edition.

What I never heard this but sure enough on Blu-Ray Edge of Tomorrow is called "Live Die Repeat: Edge of Tomorrow". Complete with shit box art, man movies are truly the lowest form of media right now.

Even bleach man is weighing in on this.

Holy shit.
They can't outright censor and take down anti-sjws videos, so they are cutting people's livelihoods. And I think we all know they absolutely will not demonetize sjw videos like Anita even though they fall under the same conditions.

Wew

Naw on Amazon the movie is even listed as "Live Die Repeat"

Ah, someone had already posted it, sorry.

Hm Anita's channel might be small enough to get demonetized automatically.

It'll be very selectively applied to only anti SJW/Hilldog vids.

Obviously. It's the social justice way. Make a rule that looks fair on paper, but then only apply it to people you hate. Twitter's been doing it for years. Harambe from Cisbusters still has a tweet up siccing her followers on people, from before Milo got banned.

Saw it on twitter
twitter.com/JohnScarce/status/771098477732454400

Made thread >>>Holla Forums7322023

Thanks

techraptor.net/content/youtube-demonitizes-videos-not-deemed-advertiser-friendly

twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/771137607040241665

I wonder if YouTube's doing this in a last-ditch effort to stump the Trump, his supporters and anti-SJWs?

As I put a comment up, it's SocJus last try also to prove the world they still have power and should be respected for that, and as you see, they didn't think that really well

So proud to be Canadian!

crossed my mind too

new nuclear negro.

Is there a video of this?

Might have been more enthusiastic before the entire media revealed it doesn't even give a passing shit about the truth.

I saw Ghostbusters Halloween stuff at the store a few days ago. It said "Classic Ghostbusters" and had the original cast.

Big problem with these changes is that Youtube can deal with the cost of all that bandwidth, which makes it difficult for competition to spring up.

Obviously. This is standard SJW tactics.
It's what they do every time. And look at how SocJus Google has been getting. It's been stereotypical SJW type shit, like force diversity in logos where it doesn't even make historical sense. Personally, seeing Google go socjus scares the living fuck out of me, because they have control over a lot of people's phones.

Those kinds of things explode in popularity and then die down. But do you think it is too soon to die down? Are we missing more stuff? It's clear we're not going to get much coverage from mainstream over this. The same scumbags who were fawning over Chelsea are never going to touch anything that paints her in a negative light. And those logs completely blow her wide open.

tbh we should be making memes of the people in the logs and putting their best quotes next to their pictures. Honestly, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to place them next to headlines from these shitty sites that brown nose Chelsea and company so hard. It's just a simple copy paste maymay, you can make them in photoshop.

Wtf there was Dina stuff in the CON leaks? Must have missed that.

THIS COULDN"T BE A COINCIDENCE

techraptor.net/content/twitter-adds-monetization-to-entice-video-creators

Twitter adds monetization to entice video creators.

Good morning anons, so I've seen on Twitter that there are now hitpieces against Final Fantasy 15. I've seen only screencaps but no archived articles been spread around. How reliable the information is about?

Brote only did two streams of the leaks, right? Only one of them was removed? I saved both just incase, but I am not sure if he made more.

Ok, they also did a thing that could fuck over A LOT of Youtubers regardless of the "sensitivity" of their subject matter.

This pretty much means they cannot rely on sponsors who wants any kind of recognition and if I understand FTC guidelines correctly any sponsors at all.

They want Youtubers to be completely dependent on Google-sourced ad money. Totalbuiscuit should be notified of this. He'll care. He'll care a lot!

nothing new about this but we still managed to make some noise

We need to put pressure on them. I never hoped they would actually give us any opportunity for our point of view, the point of sending the CON stuff to everyone is to make people start questioning shit and so put these outlets against the wall

Both got removed by jewtube.

Of course its a coincidence go-guys.

Let's start with those Youtubers complaining, but we need to know what logs send them

He posted a link to the second vid that was removed, but it was 2.5gigs and you needed an account to download it.

I literally have the first vid open right now.

The people who get their vids demonetized on youtube would end up getting banned off twitter if their vids triggered anyone.

2 streams mirror for the first one a.cuntflaps.me/iqwylw.mp4, d/l link for the second mega.nz/#!GR8mlIqI!ld8JVMbk57BdbXSvU92_03Y6UGi44A2v-mTdIi3A46Q. If your save of the second on is less than 500mb you could upload to cuntflaps.me/ so we have another mirror.

has the mombot rar file been released yet?

What happend?

From what I heard he unverified himself then a rumour started that it was because he joined ISIS. All of a sudden journalists reported that he joined ISIS, he then made a video pointing out how stupid journalists are.

He made a joke tweet about joining ISIS and got suspended over it

I can't wait until Twitter dies.

Can Milo still sue, or is him leaving London going to affect anything?

No, I'm cropping so many doujinshi to post when she does.

He made a joke about joining isis unverified himself and re twitted a fake sky news tweet that said he did join isis. Twitter suspended him and then he got back he whipped his tweets and only follows trump

Would have been permanent if he had said GG.

Holy Shit ! They go nuts with that…

He's a still a British citizen with British residency.

He'll still be a British citizen he just wont stay there. Its like being a refugee, He'll stay somewhere else till he can go back.
he can never go back

ARE WE BEING RAIDED HERE?

Boypussy, met my

WHITE
THICK
LOAD

I'll raid your anus with my

WHITE
THICK
LOAD

aye.

Dude

The SJWs took fucking #OpDisNod and turned it against us.
This is what Youtube is doing.

We need to not make the same mistakes of Journos. People need to put up alternate ways to monetize content beyond Youtube's adsense.

Ads were slowly being less sustainable and this is destabilizing it even further. The only real solution to this is to find other revenue streams. Infowars, for example, has merch. Anyone got any smart ideas on what we can do about this?

We all have ad-block and I'm pretty sure nobody here is a content creator so none of us are DIRECTLY affected but if a jewtuber you like is affected by this, how would you help?

WHAT DO ARE WE GONNA DO?
IS THERE ANYTHING WE CAN DO HERE?

THICK
WHITE
LOAD

Okay, seriously, are there any decent video alternatives to YouTube? DailyMotion and Vimeo are the only two listed and that I can think of, especially since blip is dead forever.

I call filming it

It's expected, there was no coordination because outside of Broteam teasing no one really knew when they were going to drop

Not really OpDisNod was about informing advertisers about actual things the people they were paying said. Youtube just said these people aren't allowed to receive money from these people without telling advertisers anything.

I got both shall I reupload?

They're going to have go exclusively patreon if Jewtube is going to continue to demonetize any problematic vids.

Note this.

They're already a step ahead of us. They want their users to be slaves of Adsense.

I wonder how many advertisers know what Youtube is doing.

Someone should tweet this at TotalBiscuit, get some big names interested in what's going on with YouTube

Not just that- how many lets players or react channels swear?

It'll only be used like says (make a broad rule, target wrongthink), the key now is to raise hell and make youtube "content creators" think they would be under this chopping block. Raise hell, hope someone shills a Youtube alternative to them.

Am I the only one that sees the irony- that accounts that truly believe in stopping SJWs and Shillary will do it for free- with no swearing- and actually be untouchable and more approachable by normalfags?
Sure they'll still ban and block, but now jewtube have put them selves in a corner by saying "these are the rules"- and it's not hard to redpill people while still keeping to those rules.
Etc etc.

Shatner got his channel shut down and got in back in 3 hours.
Anita got hers back in 30 mins.
SJWs scratch youtube's back and vice-versa.
Google spin for Hillary- why wouldn't they support SJWs?
Google ideas teamed up with half the CON members in that meeting. #GoogleAbuse, the list goes on.
Twitter, Youtube, then Google.
The big 3 "internet control" is trying to stangle-hold minds before the election.

Co-ordinate with HQ thread. Make OC to share on Twitter.
Infographs, infographs, infographs!!

dailycaller.com/2016/08/31/good-samaritan-saves-infant-hln-censors-his-trump-shirt-video/

why do you guys still do this?

anita is closely tied to google and femfreq posts the correct political opinions so course it won't get demonetized. Not that they would even get their money from jewtube ads anyhow, it's probably mostly private donations from Left wing groups.

this is about trying to encourage the "correct" behavior.

CHECKED.
To contact Totalbiscuit, he has his official subreddit over here.
reddit.com/r/cynicalbritofficial/

Anyone want to post a thread there? I checked over the rules and it may not be about TB but it would affect him since he does sponsored stuff and FTC guidelines/regulations are his schtick so it should be alright.

or through sponsorship in video.

Tbf we stole it from the SJWs (who first used it against Rush Limbaugh) and turned it against them in the first place.

Honestly, we could easily make this a youtubers who don't do the same generic shit vs SJWs thing pretty easily. And they'll go after it because money is involved, and they're at risk of losing it. I can't imagine what it's like to be a youtuber like this that makes their living doing it. Knowing that they could be terminated and have their livelihoods terminated even if they are pretty silly livelihoods.

All you have to do is spread fear, uncertainty, and doubt about youtuber's futures and it'll create a shit storm. And tbh fam, they are creating fear, uncertainty, and doubt on their own. We really just have to spread awareness that the new YT policy can end channels in minutes.

- Patreon. It's a dirty word, mainly because of how people use it. You can rig it to not be active if you're inactive for ages. Not to mention Patreon must hate SJWs in light of the CON leaks.

- Merch. Many already do it. But 5 dollar graphic tees don't pay bills.

- Own website. Make your own website and host your vids on it. Achievement Hunter does it, as does the Two Best Friends. I get shitty frame-rate on both. But, it might work. Mayb even Webms instead of MP4.

But like says, this is far from Disnod. This is a show of strength.

We can retaliate WITH Disnod.

We've all got a list from one op or another of youtubers to contact to spread info.

Do it again, get enough messages across so they have to say something. Then you have several big accounts all complaining.
If Jewgle tries to cut a backroom deal (oh no, we won't touch you), then it'll leak.

OP YouShafted

Own website is a great idea. Talk to the YourMovieSucks guy about it. He gets a lot of DMCAS so he hosts mirrors on his site.

I completely disagree with this. Reporters get paid to lie on television all the time. Why shouldn't people who are combating those lies get paid?

The issue with everyone making their own site is that then new content creators don't get a chance.

money makes the world go round, Shillary is running due to money, Trump is running due to money.

Gawker also did it to Glenn Beck.

(then cried about free speech when it was done to them with gg)

no you can't, this thread only has about 60 people posting in it.

for it to ever work a big jewtuber (with an actual audience not just 60 autistics) would need to pick it up.

That also fucks over Achievement Hunter.
They read out sponsorships on some of their shows and podcasts.
I know they are jewy- but they are a BIG voice. Then again, they suddenly moved their movie onto Youtube Red. I wonder if that was due to back-room palm greasing or intimidation. Can't hurt to try- worse case see how hard they double down

Let them know.
Barbra Dunkleman is their community manager, but otherwise:
/r/RoosterTeeth
roosterteeth.com/about/contact (you want the first two email addresses. The "sponsorship" here means a premium account to get early and exclusive vids)
business.roosterteeth.com/ (Contact page is at the bottom. Be polite, this is for advertisers to contact them)

Honey Badgers needs you

Yeah- so get the 60 (or the 100 we usually have. Not including lurkers, Twitter or KIA) and get them to get one of them to pick it up.

They already raised hell over Fair Use- they'll do it to protect their meal ticket.

We could probably get Alpharad to talk about it. Decent-sized audience, and he occasionally runs ads in his videos, and definitely could get hit under the "inappropriate language" bit.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Stop obssessing with the basement.

Oh, and YourMovieSucks has already put something up about it.

Hosting your own videos on a website costs a lot of dollars. Not sustainable for smaller content creators.

Man. Spreading fear and uncertainty on youtubers seems underhanded but fuck it. Might as well stir the pot.

Time to brainstorm for a new Operation, boys and girls.
Here's what I got so far.
Each youtuber will be affected by this in a different way. When you contact youtubers, make sure to surf through their content and see what would get demonetized if Youtube starts to enforce these policies.

Here's a few examples.
Sponsored videos that disclose sponsorships will get demonetized.
Youtubers that swear a lot in their videos (Jacksepticeye, Markiplier and all those autists), will get those videos demonetized.

Toss in your two cents.
Time to roar back to life, niggers.

Oh, for fuck's sake, EA, when have these stunts ever worked?

There's also this.

kek

So this kind of annihilates Anita's argument.
Fuck, everything is happening at once.

Stop obsessing with getting out of the basement
GET BACK IN THERE

So, did Socjustube at least give a reason for censoring Brote?

That can't be right. Are humans outnumbered already?

lol no

What exactly is going on with youtube, why are they trying to make everything PG

user where do you think you are?

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/771041153412194304

Money they think it will make them more attractive to advertisers.

limits revenue sharing for more profits, can take down trump's speeches for ideological and political gains

>Amazon enters the fray

maybe
good of them for getting top gear so it might be another smart move

I could dig it. They've already got the The Grand Tour.

Semi-related:

The talk about censorship of web content reminded me an article about China I read today:

international.thenewslens.com/article/47997

some excerpts:

Are they retarded? When has that ever worked? Youtube is already the biggest video sharing site in the world.

This is probably more what they plan to do, lay the groundwork so they can go censor crazy.

No user when you're making a product everyone loves it always pays off to change everything so that you can appeal to different people. I dare you to come up with even a single example where this has not worked out.

Last time I checked, it was GG Revolt complaining that 1. you lost momentum caring about what e-celebs think, and 2. keep wasting time on Twitter instead of going after corrupt developers.

The last 12 months of getting absolutely nothing done should have been quite the epiphany.

revolt not doing anything

Revolt have been the ones sitting on their asses or thinking that taking a random PR agent out of Treehouse are "major victories".

I aint giving him a reply for that weak shit

marche
you are furry
this is not hard

Posted a big fucking (but not exhaustive) list of youtubers to talk to.
>>>/gamergatehq/327467

Unfortunatley, most of it is Twitter. But use it to find emails.

what video is he on about?

Don't bully anyone, not even bullies.

Where was your board again I forget what it was called.

>>>/1428/

HEH

Discussion of Youtube ops here:
>>>/gamergatehq/327450

There's also CON leaks, and Korean BBQ.

We have a veritable feast of stuff to work through, and we need to do it.

This is The Second Great Era of GamerGate!

not now marche

It's fear, uncertainty, and doubt, but it's not unwarranted. With all this socjus bullshit going on, it's not really out of the realm to suspect that channels that don't conform would lose out on money. I don't think it's underhanded, I think it's helping raise awareness of a serious issue that can affect them. As said, and in hindsight it makes sense, these people are reporting on things outside the narrative and outside the bubble. Of course they want to be silenced. And one of the best ways to silence them is to take away their income from reporting on stuff and forcing them to do something that takes up their time.

I supposed I was thinking more like silly youtubers with bullshit channels, like let's plays. But user is right, this is going to affect a lot of important content getting out, and it's going to stop people from getting it out too.

looooooool

This weak ass shilling isn't even worthy if the term b8

can we have Web 4.0 already because 3.0 ain't up to snuff

what a list. All I'm seeing is a bunch of boards that should be pruned.

The 2 streams where he read the CON leaks .

How could informing people about their employer's new policies and the way they may effect them be underhanded.

I'm pretty sure web 4.0 is going to be a darkweb that is more like the web when it had no real names. Then the current web will continue to exist for people to online shop, apply for jobs, etc.

They want all the news on Jewtube to be controlled by CNN and the other big players.

at least 90% of the posts on ggr were circlejerks about e-celebs.

why are there a bunch of

shills in here right now

oh shit i just remembered there was 2 videos, i can only see 1 of them

I don't know, I'd just focus on the CON leaks right now. Youtubers can handle themselves. They don't have a choice since their money is on the line.

Really don't want to get stretched out too thin for no reason

kill yourself furfaggot.

they don't care about people on their side behaving bad, all they care about is if they're on their side.

For now that makes sense I mean you have some big names raising a stink about it now already so I'd just support any efforts you see.

Kind of but I think it will be way more separated like you'd need a TOR equivalent or something.

That's a rather unwise suggestion. The CON links are only worth anything if we can spread them to a larger audience and get people to listen.
That requires access to larger platforms or all we'll be doing is preaching to the converted (which is comfortable but achieves nothing). Youtube is/was one of the biggest platforms to reach a larger audience and it should not be given up lightly without a shitfit.
Even if Youtube is truly a lost cause at least it's userbase should be informed that their platform of choice ain't what it used to be.

Especially since "anti-harassment" groups like CON are behind these policy changes at youtube, twitter, etc.

hi zoe

billy me for not providing context immediately

Another video for the pile, mocking YouTube for their changes.

I think we run into a similar problem that with did with feminist frequency. Basically, most people think it's a scam and just don't give a fuck. The problem is more of getting them to give a fuck as opposed to getting them the information.

I should have stayed in bed.

Obama giving control of the Internet to a shadowy central body of UN officials, completely untouchable.

Google going even further batshit insane, deliberately going after anyone and everyone that disagrees with their bias.

Censorship left and right, I thought with Gawker going down in flames things might actually get better.

Anons what the FUCK is going on!?

holy fucking shit your still doing gamergate

What a long day.

But my point is we couldn't get them interested because they don't have the same motivation we do.

A lot of people say this is them struggling the most violently right before they finally die, I guess this is possible but we shouldn't stop.

Why is one of the kids black

Good riddance cam whores

So 90% of videos, including the channel awesome hacks.

I hope.

poe?

adopted

Which death is the quickest so I can get it over with

It could be adoption, or if either looked coonish while pale, dormant genes.

it's clear her black friend is actually a gross tranny and impregnated her back during their whore college days.

twitter.com/i/moments/771122131266527232

kek

Wise words to live by.

That bitch had an affair with her black friend's husband.

Fuck me, the jews aren't even hiding any more. I hope everything works out for HBB.

Isn't Bomer gay? How dare they take away a role from a gay actor! :^)

I've felt that way yet the universe hasn't even given me a gigantic muscular sister to rape me in the bath.

wat?

Normally that would make me rage, but since he made that piss soaked bed, he can lay in it

at least this gave the people a chance to start a conversation about it

So who knows what all it'd take to set up off-brand foils to YouTube and Twitter?

Maybe we should fire some "censorship free" alternatives and see if they stick.

We can call them "NewTube" and "Spitter".

wrong reply

gnu.io/social/

mediagoblin.org

The muscular female wrestlers are suppose to come before that

This is a death knell, or at the most, them flexing muscle out of fear

You are not alone.
Many see what you type and hear what you say.
People are scared to speak because they don't know who to trust.

Be a beacon. Don't give up.

I would not mind fucking with msnbc channels, but thats about it.

Nice false equivalence, faggot.

doesn't media goblin needs to be deployed on your own server?

That's democracy, baby. Biggest group wins.

My mom is one of those few people who watches MSNBC and believes everything they say. She was dead set on Shillary from the very start and thinks she is the most perfect candidate ever to run just because she's a woman. Also during the NSA leaks she just said she'd give up liberty for security. Kill me

My mom hated hillary with a passion, and I think liked carson the most. Did not care for sanders at all either.

Reminds me of the twitter tranny with full stubble complaining about trannies being drawn with stubble
I don't know why it reminds me of that.

tfw still waiting for rip of this, it came out on the 26th and still nothing.

Name is マッスルエンジェル and I think the production code is TSBS 81052.

user, please, this brings a tear to my eye! Joyful! The left enjoyed years of uncriticizable support because of things like neocons, or gay people not being Al Bundy, and other social issues.
But now! Now! user, see! Their cries, shrill and familiar. The tightening hand and shifting eye! They've lost already! They've become the norm, the man!
Who'll have the fun of subversion? Us! Who'll drink with friends and family while laughing 'oh you know those lefties, always up to something', same as most did two decades ago to the 'right'?

They're no longer 'on the right side of history'. They're no longer 'fun'. They're scared!

This is the best goddamned day of my fucking life!

All I need is to protect my ideals of love and fun. No matter what shit tries to get in my way.

Even after I die I won't forsake the wonderful feelings I've felt and the reasons why.

they have a code of conduct

wiki.mediagoblin.org/Main_Page

nuh dick

God damn you japan. You know my many weaknesses.

But it's decentralized, which leads to this main issue. How are they going to enforce those rules on multiple instances?

I want to protect this smile

Everytime I've watched a muscular or fit JAV it always involves the girl getting raped. I just want a JAV with a sexy Muscular girl lightly bullying her smaller man or lady.

pigtails are a turn-off to me, I like this hair style though

I didn't know these exist.I'm sure like all JAV, it's pure disappointed and the video looks nothing like the cover

You god damn nigger, that's not her name. It's Muscle Angel in katakana

才木玲佳 is her name

I dunno, I think that it would demonstrate just how terrible it is without even being abused. If anything could convince them to be less shit, it's the backlash generated by applying the retarded rules to popular things.

Oh i meant the name of the video, not her name.

ayyy he's going all out

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

My fucking sides

God bless him. Go full out SAMSON on youtube.

I want that webm'd

HOLDING NO PUNCHES

twitter.com/PhillyD/status/771026030442090496

This nigger's a big ass youtuber, guess those fuckers aren't messing around they're going scorched earth.

EVE is going f2p

archive.is/quOhv

Guys, do someone of you have that image that goes

"Scientific find gamergate responsible for everything ever"

I lost it from my PC and I want it

MY FACE WHEN I HAVE NO FUCKING FACE

Nigga's not holding any punches, lmao.

I think cnn should be mass flagged, but it probably wont do shit.

YT on damage control

Got an archive?

Is Keemstar like the Leslie Jones of Youtube or something? It seems like every Youtuber who's made fun of him gets their revenue stripped by YT.

What does that response even mean?

Hot off the oven boss

archive.is/twS13

He's the dude behind "Drama Alert," where he talks about rumors as if it's God's honest truth, even if it's complete bullshit. Naturally, everyone hates him, and he apparently lives with his mom.

He details more here if anyone wants to webm in case youtube takes it down, he even says he feels youtube might take the video down and he feels that its blatantly obvious that youtube is trying to push creators off the site.

Fuck unbox therapy is aware of it too he's another really big channel.

1. PhillyD, one of the edgy types of youtubers, finds that his videos are no longer generating revenue for him from adsharing. Almost certainly caused by the new guidelines that give them the right to remove 'not ad friendly' content like his.
2. YouTube chimes in (as he is a big youtube celeb) that the guidelines are actually good for him!
3. PhillyD asks why his edgy comedy deserves to lose ad revenue, while actual violent imagery, like the Syrian Boy still has ad revenue.

archive.is/A8fbg

You mean it wasn't already? These days I just assume anything MMO is freemium by default.

I have the feeling you will see some familiar faces if you check who farted YT's tweet.

Is it me or is the timing of this new YT community guideline push way too coincidental? It comes out right after Brote's CON leak stream video, and right after it's taken down!

He essentially bullies and harasses people and somehow Youtube doesn't do anything to him, yet those who speaks out against his assholery gets BTFO by YT in short order, like that fat niggress on twitter.

He's not really edgy, he just curses a lot, hell I'm amazed I'm seeing his face again, I remember him from fucking years ago, my brother used to watch his show but that was like 10 years ago I had no idea he was still around till now.

And twitter announcing that they'll begin to do monetized vids.

He was edgy enough to have his ad sharing axed. He shoulda made cake decorating videos like a decent person, and not comedy like some degenerate. /s

Don't you find this weird, YT implemented this "advertiser-friendly videos" policy 2 months before the US elections? Something's amiss here.

Also right after Twitter started lifetime banning people like milo and banning all those "pro-isis" accounts.

As incestuous as they are, tech hipsters wouldn't enact such a big new policy for something as small as the CON leaks.

This, on the other hand, might very well have been a factor in their decision.

Did you guys not see the last season of South Park? Prophetic ain't even gonna be the half of it…

I want to protect that smile.

/a/ lies. There is 3D worth cherishing.

>trips checked
I actively prefer 2D but some incredibly rare instances of 3D are worth it.

It's probably a factor.

Mundane Matt has a decent video on the whole thing but like he said they've been demonitizing videos on controversial subjects for a long time, his conspiracy theory about it being used to push Jewtube Red could also be a factor.

LOL

archive.is/OuPAs

I dunno user russian women can be pretty scary. However if they like you they can be fiercely loyal.

In the end, that's what matters, isn't it?

Yeah, but I can see this as something they were mulling over, and CON could have been the straw that broke the camel's back for them. "We need to control what goes on YT now."

The thing with youtube red is I actually think it's a fantastic idea. It removes all the bullshit that comes with your funding coming from advertisers which are incredibly skiddish. Then it's extremely simple to support the people you want just watch their shit and they get your money. However with how secretive youtube is with all their shit I don't have any confidence my money will go to anyone besides youtube.

Yeah but if you wrong them your life is finished and women are incredibly fickle.

well like twitter's quality filter it has been around for a long time before people started noticing it.

you haven't been able to monetize videos about controversial subjects on Youtube for years, whenever boogie or whoever made videos about sjws they were always demonetized by youtube, ISIS is the other one that youtube doesn't allow people to monetize.

they just seem to have stepped it up now and are going after older videos.

yeah but is it really advertisers pushing this or is it google doing it themselves?

Regardless of how long they've been doing it people learning about it now and being made aware and raising a stink is good.

Advertisers don't have anything to do with youtube red the main feature of it is that it removes ads from it.

I'm talking about whether youtube is trying to shut it down and blame it on advertisers or if there really is complaints from the advertisers.

Julian Assange: Google Is Hillary Clinton's "Secret Weapon"
archive.is/cpzUP

Julian Assange: Google Is Not What It Seems
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Eric Schmidt, chairman of Google parent company Alphabet, has funded two companies - The Groundwork and Civis Analytics - that are both working with the Clinton campaign.
wired.com/2016/03/bloomberg-clinton-owns-silicon-valley-vote/
archive.is/MFINm

They might do that, but its all google baby. Googles e-monopoly was a mistake.

What the fuck, even beauticians are getting hit

twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/771199804890226688

This tells me this shit must be automated.

They just go with a plan with the idea

Without realizing that their plans also affect other people that are not us, their plans can be described with a single.

where were you when SocJus SkyNet went online?

yeah but they're just beauticians.

I bet you no Left wing channels get hit, unless they go after Shillary or something.

Check if any Laci Green, Steve Shives or TYT video gets hit.

I'll just wait here while a fat load of NOTHING happens to their videos.

Motherfuckers in the comments are talking about killing for her.

Maybe it is advertisers, maybe the beauticians disparaged some of the products that sponsor youtube.

I'm getting real tired of all this fucking corruption in connections.

But its mundane shit like acne, this makes no fucking sense to me, something is beyond fucked.

How will ANY news channel report on current events?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-31/voice-actress-risa-taneda-goes-on-hiatus-for-medical-treatment/.105966

Reanon, I swear to God.

well that's probably the goal here, they don't want the Left wing gatekeepers replaced by youtubers.

if people get their news from defranco they aren't getting it from CNN or Fox or any of the other controlled outlets.

WL/Assange are doing the sort of thing I admire. Serving a good cause, even if they have to go to war with quite literally the entire world. I can't help but empathize with people who do that.

That makes a lot of sense, nobody watches the news, same goes for gaming journalism, if they got it from the big outlets they can control it and clean it, also offer selection news as well, let's keep in mind we wouldnt know shit about the rapefugees if wasn't for alternative news outlets.

He probably has "contacts," similar to Methwhale. How shitty people manage to get their foot in the door when it comes to social media administration, I have no idea.

MOTHERFUCKER

Oh wow I love all those-

You already know what happens next, user

Don't link ANN they're pozzed as fuck. archive.is/VgXn2

Dear god, those are some hearty laughs. I'll be webming those shortly, along with some other reactions.

..but he's still going to use Youtube, right?
He's still going to post his videos there, use their service, support them with content, supply them with ad revenue?

If the answer is yes, then not a single word that comes out of this faggot's mouth is relevant.

Go away Fattemunde.

Hey GG, wanna have a kek? Go to Google translate and see what's Welsh for "black man".

Still, may Rea have mercy on her fucking soul, lest this show literally become reality

let me guess

Dindu?

please stop

Loss

Wales is truly our greatest ally.

Oh god, are normalfags finally leaving Pepe alone? That's one thing we can already be thankful to Trump for.

Get ready for Matsuki Miyu 2.0

fuck you

please no

I'll show you who's the boss of these memes

Never thought I see a day when I agree with Mr enter
Guys we need to rev up those emails and get people to talk about what's going on with YouTube

YouTube has been out biggest platform since day one because until now we've been allowed to talk about gamergate or go against the left's narrative

Doesn't "sure to steal" translate into "nyuffin" or something similar?

Link to the actual thing hit.
twitter.com/melaniietweets/status/771126989231099904

Let it burn.

Autiscape got one of his videos demonetized and appeal denied. He thinks it's because it says "ISIS" on the tittle and I think I agree. Maybe YT messed with their algorithms and now their robots are taking any video down. Or at least that's what they will claim and what the clickbait journos will say when they say "see, there's no SJW conspiracy it was a bug silly goobers!"

What is up with you? I don't believe in the whole meme magic thing, but your posts scare me. How did you get so fucking powerful?

god damn it

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

You have to go back, igor

ugh, literally who

UGH GROSS

Shit Trump speech was on point, illegal immigration is a serious issue and it needs to fucking stop.

Pretty much
Twitter is doing it more than ever
Facebook has started doing it

Its not controversial videos
It's videos speaking out against the narrative or not watering down their content
I think cr1tikal made a video making fun of this recently
Also wont most lets players get effected by this
I mean go to a two best friends lets play or game grumps lets play and count how many violations they make due to YouTube's new standards

I have a feeling.the way YouTube is burning it's self down
Zippcast is just getting really excited
And other small video sharing sites

Insane anti gun commie fag Kate Leth & sjws suck off

keywiki.org/Igor_Volsky

keywiki.org/Center_for_American_Progress

Or, hell, anyone else who hasn't branded their channel as "for kids." Which happens to be a lot of them.

Oh boy, it's those faggots again.

Say no more.

That actually makes a lot of sense, hell you could apply it to us, look how the media treated No Mans Sky versus alternative outlets which tore it apart.

Youtube alternative when?

I GET IT, this person got her videos demonetized because she's giving advice and regimen without resorting to expensive products that usually don't do anything, some psychologist in her feed is getting flagged to.

Its pure kikery and information control at its finest.

They've come up before?

Your wait is over.

That didn't take long.

You didn't see that one salty bitch commentator pissing all over Natalia?

Not in these threads at least as far as I can remember but I know of them and have heard of them well before this.

I'm telling you man this shit automated.

That's just Step 1. Step 2 is now in effect and that's to see how long it'll be before they get their videos back up on monetization while all the others get shut the fuck down because

Why couldn't it be like 8ch with WebMs?

Why did they have to go full Pharisee?

Unless some group with deep pockets is willing to come up with an alternative and willing to give a bigger share of the pie to content creators I can't really see any viable candidate in the near future. Google is fucking everywhere, they have their cdns being linked on 8 out of every 10 websites with reasonable traffic. Imagine how many datacenters they have just for youtube to deliver video non stop all around the world, that shit aint cheap and whoever try to compete with them must invest a fuckload on storage only plus whatever deal to guarantee you can withstand google's blow when they decide they want to put some pressure on you

Jesus Christ with the media blitz against the do a 3 vr game imagine what hell it's gonna be for the devs of that game
At least they had people to spread the news of where to buy their game
If YouTube goes down then they are fucked as well as other people who get branded by the sjw mob

why dont we just attack attack attack?

Because you keep posting that faggot duck.

The is the original works name retard and is a good movie.

Okay, TYT are fucking stupid but is youtube seriously hammering a current news show for talking about current news?

Like I said I would.

Stop avatar fagging you stupid cunt.

the original work's name is "All You Need is Kill".

I think they came up with a bot to flag anything that could be triggering to SJWs but it ended up backfiring spectacularly

do you even know what avatarfagging is you silly new child

Nice work, user. I'm using those.

That's the tagline they did for all the advertisement on the movie "Edge of Tommorow: Live, Die, Repeat"

It's not like video games like Planetside 2 or Dark Souls did that first.

And yes you do it all the fucking time, we always know its you marche.

Get fucking banned already you disgusting furry piece of shit.

the film was considered such a flop they used the tagline as a name for the home release in hopes it wouldnt get negative connotations with the theatrical release

nice try idiot

Id vote Hillary if guaranteed a painful death for you,

170 million dollary-doos, double that for advertisement, they only got 370 million dollars, that's 100 million for domestic, 270 million global. Same shit they shilled back then with stronk womyn lead with Shitaku praising both the lead actress and video game shit.

Had glowing reviews, even though if we consider how funny it was that the fucking reviewers don't like video games, yet they loved the plot device.

nobody cares faggot go blogpost on revolt or something

Its ok I still love you.

To be honest, I'm sick of seeing Miranda in these threads, too.

On youtube, will TYT speak on it and get reinstated, or is this really an issue with automation? I'm sure we've all seen that picture of Randi and the other LWs in in a google building.

Remember when a google twitter account accidentally used the Gamergate hashtag before realizing what it meant and had taken down that tweet and apologized?

archive.is/wcCyA

They're doing everyone a service so they don't accidentally buy the shitty new one when looking for the original.

Does anyone know if the recent change in Youtube TOS has to do with the whole CON Leaks?
And speaking of such, how is Phase 1 going?
Any more media places talking about it?

I really hope the change in TOS doesn't screw over Phase 2 for when we contact the Advertisers for Twitter and prob some other sites.

How does Youtubes change in TOS affect Twitter advertisers? Because the amount of videos will be drastically reduced, meaning that less people will see it and less articles will be made.

Fucking covers like these are fucking lies, even pirated dvd copies have more integrity than these.

Case in point with MGSV the definitive turd edition.
nichegamer.com/2016/08/30/metal-gear-solid-v-the-definitive-experience-announced-launches-october-11/

But I don't have a furry waifu

ANN is ran by an SJW goon who is anti-GG, anti-ecchi, moe, etc.

so that explains why there's a writeup on every last thing that has anything to do with SAO

if that was the case they wouldn't advertise KnJ to hell and back and make it the most funded comic related cuckstarter

I can think he's stupid for the council idea without demanding he be banned like a fucking autist or denying he contributed anything to GG.

ANN always has a cry about problematic content in their reviews. I remember when they cried about Unlimited Blade Works in how Shinji touched Tohsaka the wrong way on her thigh and was triggered.

I don't know if the ANN owners are part of the clique but they are mega faggots.

ANN had a hand in the original release getting canceled you newfag fucktard. ANN is the Kotaku of anime.

MONEY NIGGA
IT PAYS FOR SHIT
doesn't change the political bullshit they put behind EVERYTHING

All he did was make underwhelming videos, tried to steer GG away from email campaigns, tried to push the council shit, got into dumb fights with IA before becoming largely irrelevant like IA. After almost more then a year of irrelevance, he cries that GG is harassing Alison Rapp.

He a dumb youtuber, so of course people from Holla Forums will care little about him.

The ANN owner cried about having to deal with GamerGate before GG was a thing because he's mad that otaku want to buy things with musoggyknees in them and they complain about his heavy handed hotpocketing in the ANN forums. He goes into Something Awful, the den of anime hate, and makes fun of the anime fans that supply him with his livelihood to the other goons there. He's part of the fucking problem, yet anons still use the website like retarded normalfags can't ever turn off CNN.

Some channels that would raise a big ruckus if their videos got flagged.

youtube.com/user/SecularTalk
youtube.com/user/BuzzFeedVideo
youtube.com/user/vicenews
youtube.com/user/SourceFed

Given that Twitter is now monetizing videos for content creators, wouldn't this move by youtube threaten shareholders by making youtube less competitive against it's competitors?

Stock manipulation should be on the table for us as another avenue to attack Youtube.

We've also got Cr1tikal who already put up a video about it, because he cusses a lot, and YourMovieSucks, who reviews a lot of movies that have content that would get him flagged. RedLetterMedia might make something on it too. Should we be spreading anything like that around?

The more, the merrier.

Basically every news channel, current events channel, every videogame channel, will be effected.

The bigger the channels, the better. We need to get people to rally against youtube. It's our alternative choice for media against the mainstream media.

Impossible.
First off, a system like youtube is intensely, insanely demanding with the giganticness of the demand and use and speed and size. It would require billions to afford and produce.
Second, even youtube themselves are aware that their place is bleeding money; it's something that functions at a loss. Youtube is a site that doesn't get any cent of profit over staying up. The reason is simply that, by staying there nonetheless, they own the medium, they own the platform, and thus can entirely control everything. GOOGLE
Third off, it would necessitate a HUGE exodus from MASSIVE youtube e-celebs, willing to literally quit youtube overnight and flat out move to the other platforms even though they'd be at their births, and thus very obviously buggy, incomplete, etc. Aside from most youtubers being too worried to make such a risky move out of nowhere, even the ones with the most fanboyish audience have pretty much all executives and managers and shit behind them who would flat-out refuse and tell them to never do something so dangerous and controversial.
Finally, google owns the fucking planet. If they feel like it, tomorrow they release a video of Putin and Obama engaging in oral sex with a smile. With no consequence. If a youtube alternative came out of nowhere, they'd be demolished legally, technically, etc. They'd receive dozens of cease and desist shit, lawyers up their asses, crap like that.

In short, maybe Bill Gates, with the help of a few other qatar billionaires, could get a youtube alternative going. Other than that, don't hold your breath.

Really good shit.

I'm gonna post Danielle now.

That Cool? Cool.

Explain to me why it's important that I know to call you Val.

;_;

Taneda-chan is already raising the same death flags Miyu rose

Rhodanthe*ラジオサポーターズブログ
8.28種田梨沙更新分より

2016/08/28
どんなに辛いことが起きても、
必ず私を支えて励ましてくれる両親と友人の存在に、改めて感謝を。

みんな大好きだー!

It's over. It's FUCKING OVER

Source. She can't be, she's just too busy with her kids ;_;

Does anyone know how long it will be until the new leaks from Mombot get released?

twitter com /mombot/status/770991819245035521

Also how are we doing on spreading the word of the leaks?

You had me up until that. Youtube doesn't own the file hosting brand, anyone can start up an alternative, keeping up with the demand? That's a different story.

Dude, do you think they give a shit ? They'll lawyer them up hardcore until they either crack down under the pressure or under the cost of having to afford five countries' legal departments to face the weight of google going haram at them.
Of course they don't have the RIGHT to do it. Do you think they give a shit ? They have the power to.

when its ready
people dont like posting stuff because Val tries to take it and leaderfag with it

Marche's right, there actually were twenty times more logs and I stole it and so brote refused to show it, and inside there was proof that anita sarkeesian had asked satan for help
I'm so sorry, it's all my fault

exhentai.org/g/971310/99ccef5c30/

I really enjoyed this,, final chapter finally incest and extra silly

Check the talk page on wikipedia's entry for the Crash overide network.

It's absolutely fucking glorious/infuriating damage control.

just cap the good bits and post it here

Whoever PeterTheFourth is, he's a fucking Ryulong class sperg with massive bias and a gold medal in mental gymnastics.

fucking revisionism fuck wikipedia plagued with this shit

power positions dont mean being head it just means being able to control communication
even PR reps are key spots for these fucking 1984 ministry wannabe marxists

He just said "fuck you" to Twitter.
Every fucking time.
These retards just keep pushing people away to the other side.
twitter.com/pewdiepie

Why can't more sites be trustable?!

Like Gawker, a site so ethical that despite its size got lawsuitted to death! IT'S SO TRUSTABLE, QUOTE IT FOREVER AND ALWAYS! BUT NOT THESE OTHER SITES!!!

I think Twatter just shot itself in the foot with a tactical nuclear device.

What are the chances it's actually Ryulong's alt account?

Is it normal that you see some lolcows going so deep into degeneracy that you start to feel sorry for them?

It's so weird with this guy.

Every single time, you think he can't go lower than he is now, and every single time you're proven wrong.

Drinking cum mixed with fanta, must be his low point.

Sticking his medallion up his ass, must be his low point.

Father dying, must be his low point.

House burnt down, must be his low point.

Transitioning into a girl in order to get SJW pussy? Low point.

Arrested over losing his shit about sonics arms? Must be his low point.

Having a makeshift vagina forming near his asshole like something out of a cronenburg film? He can't go lower than this.

Admitting he wants to fuck his own mother? How low can he go?

Now, he's in so much debt, and begging for a bailout.

I don't even know if I can feel bad for him anymore, because he seems to keep on going even after all this shit. He's unpredictable.

You're correct, but I wonder how much of this delusional behavior stems from his dedicated trolls, and how much he can only blame on himself.

autism or not he is a piece of shit as a person, like you can only blame his autism for so much of him being a fucking dick head

You can go on and on about how trolls influenced him and whatnot, but you have to realize that no one directly assaulted him, no one forced him to do any of this. He did it all himself, baited into it or not, and he alone is responsible for his own actions (To be fair, the way he was raised certainly did not help anything).

You also have to keep in mind that people tried to help him and he either dismissed their advice or told them to kill themselves.

Eh, maybe I'm just too much of a naive goody-two-shoes.

Nothing wrong with that, society could use more people like you. Problem is, there's so much shit happening now and so many opportunists out there that if you keep trying to play nice, you're going to get fucked over, big time.

how can anyone seriously be this gullible I swear

Chris-chan needs help

wikipedia editors fight the hardest fight for us
when is that peterthefourth losing his wikipedia "job", like ryulong and his friends before ?

alright enough about Chris Chan, we gotta keep our eyes on the prize.

To those who emailed youtubers and media sites, any responses?

Bane?

Ashe Schow wrote something about the leak on the Washington Examiner, Heatstreet got an article on it.

Dunno about Youtuber, I think they're currently more focused on YT's new advertising rules.

Alright I got a question.
Why don't we target their Patreon accounts?
Randi, Zoe, etc.

We have full on evidence that they are bullies and doxxers.

Because Patreon likely won't enforce its own rules on its darlings?

Oh, and as far as it concerns Patreon: They recently changed their TOS, so that you can no longer

Say goodbye to all the lewd artists.

Yeah, and we have evidence they're also buttbuddies with patreon themselves
we tried that a long time ago, to show "look, randi is a self-admitted harasser !", and they didn't do shit nor even care
there's not much to hope on that side; we're definitely not their main source of revenue

If Patreon does fuck all and not enforce their TOS, we find the Shareholders and people who advertise on their sites, email them the evidence that prove their are harassers, bullies, etc and then we provide evidence that we did in fact contact Patreon about it.

Surely that would do something right

And why would the Shareholders care? So long as they don't lose money, it's just the same to them. In other words, unless we can get a big number of people to quit Patreon proper, the shareholders won't care.

Then why are we bothering going after the shareholders of twitter then?

Why would the shareholders care about the Trust and Safety Council? As long as they don't lose money it's the same to them.

We won't get a large amount of people to quit Twitter either.

My point is, by your logic, the efforts we are going to go through with Twitter is a waste of time.

Because Twitter's policies actually are pissing off a considerable number of people, whereas Patreon's special treatment of people like LW is met with indifference by most normalfags.

In other words, before we can hope to have any effect on shareholders, we need to get the normalfags on board with this - spreading the logs like cancer, getting more YouTuber on board, etc.

Having actual news sites report on it would be nice, but is about as likely to happen as EA producing good games.

Twitter's been on a noticeable decline, enough that it can make the news, and their poor management and unfair treatment of users is a valid complaint and good explanation for why a sizable chunk of its audience is leaving.

Good point, didn't think about it like that.

If Patreon is shown to be abrasive/actively bad for it's userbase, then they don't necessarily need to lose users.

Shareholders also price in stuff like good will to company valuations, so anything that looks flaky (especially if you can make parallels to Twitter) will make them dump stock.

Link to brote's 5 hour stream of CON leaks?

If nothing else, I would try to tie the recent change of Patreon's TOS (see ) and the potentially dramatic loss of content creators - hence, income - this may create to the hipocrisy issue on the parts of LW.

In particular, I would emphasize how the double standards are actively growing if Patreon enforces strict standards on the majority of content creators but turns a blind eye on a minority of them.

Even so, we will inevitably need the normalfags in arms about this.

You'll have to find a mirror, YT took it down, IIRC.

VOTE

poal.me/smmocz

Have I missed any habbinings since the log leaks?

Also, are there any drawfags here? If so, can you pwease edit this wallpaper to make vivian have a smug, rather than a frown? I feel it would be way more fitting in light of how much fucking winning we've been doing this year. I tried it myself and it looked horrible.

Look at this masterpiece. You're welcome.

You are truly a god amongst men. Thank you.

I was being sarcastic because that smudge around her mouth looks like shit but if you like it nonetheless then I guess… cool ! Enjoy it dear.
To think I almost got satan's quads

how many times does vivian need to win until gildafaggots piss off

Well, I made some minor tweaks.

Why are some of you so obssesed with gilda fans?

Why does it have to be a competition, why can't you all just lewd them both?

Yeah, this is why Youtube needs to be burned to the ground through any means possible.

I'm glad I made that report.

Taken from the first article. This is a fucking lie. Google techs and whatnot have been donating thousands to Hillary's campaign.

download link in the tweet
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/771049060669263873

I haven't touched Twitter in over a week, and my spirits are so much higher. After Zackattack and seeing the goons so completely blown the fuck out, twitter has lost all interest. The goons were defeated. And now the log leaks, confirming everything we've always said was all true, and of course Gawker's death. I've been smiling all week. It's all down to the election now. If Trump wins I can die happy and 2016 will officially be the best year of my life.

Even with all the power. With all the media pull. With all the ability to censor, to modify, to subvert, to gaslight. Even with all that these advantages, the fanatical lefty cockroaches smashed against us, like a cliff breaking a mighty wave into an amorphous, foaming mass.

We have won. We won 2 years ago. Gamergate initiated a chain reaction in the public's awareness of the regressive left. Like a catalyst, it accelerated the negative response to political correctness and is likely highly responsible for the absolutely massive explosion in popularity of the alt-right and public disgust and distrust in the MSM and SJWs.

The great thing is that SJWs are absolutely entirely to blame for Trump getting elected and for Brexit. It's glorious.

What ever happened to that massive war in EVE? goons used to own half the map but last I looked they owned nothing.

Have people failed to remember the FTC? You know, the government organization that forces companies to enforce their own TOS? If they enforce their TOS for one group but not another, notify the FTC.

Also Does Crash Override Network have a charity status? If not, what kind of entity is it? If so, can the IRS be notified that CON should lose its status due to the activities of its office holders?

As far as I know they haven't gotten their territory back.

It's funny because Danielle secretly have a fetish for Gilda

Someone needs to change the clover.

Don't forget Secular Talk, David Pakman, Buzz feed, Source fed, etc…

You can bet SJWs are reporting all of our media, so make theirs feel the new YouTube regs as well.

Get everyone pissed at Youtube.

I feel bad for most lolcows. The only ones I don't feel sorry for are the psychopathic ones like Sarah Butts, Brianna Wu or Randy Harper.

You feel sorry for Peter "Dr.Frankenstein" Coffin?

A little bit but not much

you're not allowed to take this one.

Is it time again?

That is sadly far beyond my abilities. I tweaked it a little bit more though

They owned half the map by essentially vassalising other groups under themselves.
Once the other groups realized they were being puppeteered and played against eachother they turned towards the goons instead.

Very good question. FemFreq is iirc is one, and femfreq gives money to CON since many of it's members seems very connected with each other. FemFreq appears to me to be the money front of the scam. Scams, scams never changes. :^)

archive.fo/tV2mJ

They sound like they have 200 lbs of anal beads into their mud passage.

It looks fine.

Isnt the nintendo direct in like a hour

it's in 30 minutes

Ye that was what I thought

Remember that time when some channel put up an "art" video of a fully naked black man and white woman with full frontal nudity engaging in race mixing and making out, and how it took almost a weak for youtube to remove said "art" video until it got mass flagged for inappropriate material to hell and back by everyone and their grandmother?
Good times.

Taylor Swift is calling out on GG

archive.is/kJKss

that's not the usual akaribot

Eltonel finished his Vivian art.
twitter.com/EltonelArts/status/771101902071300096

good he fixed it

Thank you based Eltonel.

it's nice

This nintendo direct made me cry
and none of those tears are out of joy

Didn't Youtube even promote that shit at first?

What happened? Is it
levels of bad?

A spanish Akaribot?

Should have watched the jap one, it was much better

What a problematic shitlord, pointing out that YT is fine with horrific imagery if it furthers a leftist agenda.

They also got a new game in the objectively best video board game series that will continue to never leave japan

Did the us direct show off pikmin 3ds? Cause that was the only first party game I was interested in

But Ben is back!

Yeah, the last of the big too social media holdouts, twitter and youtube, cracking down on wrongthink at the same time is not a cooinkeedink.

/Games we all knew about
-Wii u ports
-Amiibos
+pikmin
+dual language on rhythm heaven and phycial
+physical smt4 with no 3 year delay and physical 7 dragon

Wasnt bad but it was really nothing
Wish they would stop with fucng party and sports games

One day there will be fun sport games again, one day.

Is it made by Camelot still? Cause I might actually get that one. I've liked all of Camelot's sports games.
Golden Sun is dead forever.

no clue
After Dark Dawn, it's for a good cause

Right side of history justifies the means, especially if the goal is wanting to make the world a better place. After all social engineering to achieve utopia has never gone wrong, ever. :^)

What an extremely unnecessary and subpar game that was
Even worse it tried to do the teaser for a second game that will never happen

That "teaser" was the laziest fucking writing I have ever seen.

Fair enough. I was honestly baffled at how the puzzles seemed somehow way worse than the first 2 games, and then the points of no return ruined it. I really wanted to like it, but fuck man. Sage for offtopic.

I almost feel like YT's response is to get ahead of something like disnod. The biggest thing disnod did was prove that the big gaming sites weren't safe places for advertisers, and that it carried a high risk. So not only did advertisers leave, but the value of adspace on those sites plummeted, which caused shrinking revenue even if there were still the same number of ads.

Google's move here seems like they want to make sure that they keep their ad space "safe" and low risk. It seems like they are trying to prevent exactly what happened with disnod.

But their big problem is that they have proven to youtubers who want to make money that youtube is no longer a reliable place for them to earn money. Their monetization can be turned off for what seems like no reason. And every video they post they have to worry about that happening.

And yes, it's also being abused for silencing people with "wrong think". I'm not saying Google is doing this solely for advertisers. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the type of thing a non-SJW proposed that was high up in YT or Google, and then SJWs at the company started abusing it to silence critics. It could go all the way to the top regarding censorship though. But that's not what I'm getting at. My point is that they've established making money on youtube is not reliable, even if you have a successful channel. And that should scare the shit out of a lot of people with YT channels. This sort of censorship goes on in places like reddit, and most people don't care because they're not getting paid to post on reddit. But when you're doing something expecting to earn money, and there's a chance you can randomly be cut off, people get angry.

It wasn't even a teaser. The Psynergy Vortex thing was the only plot point discussed in all previews. It was like it was intended as the main plot, but the writers got sidetracked with the fetch quest and just ran out of time to include the main plot or something.

I still think the series can recover.

This was already the case, there are countless examples of even significant video creators getting strikes or losing ad money for no particular reason. The problem is that, despite being a money sink, youtube can't die and competitors can't live.

Can you imagine if Netflix, or Hulu decided to get on the user video upload business?

I feel like they might be in the best position to offer a decisively different user experience and remain profitable. Thoughts?

Lord Kek gifts me with dubs, clearly my idea is worthy of exploration.

It is a very good idea, they have the network and capability to make it happen. double blessing for you

I hadn't thought of that. I was thinking of porn VOD websites as the best placed to offer a rival service.

Also a good alternative.

Here we go, fellas!

Why don't they just mass migrate to dailymotion or something

Time to report a lot of Kotaku videos on youtube.

#YouTubeIsOverParty is the most relevant hashtag I've seen trending.

Fill that with info.

Its going to take shittons of people being demonetized to kick up an exodus.

Would just need a few big names

Since it's mostly automated, it's very exploitable.

Go report every video of the biggest youtubers, especially the mainstream media outlets.

I'd say just the MSM channels, CNN, Fox, ESPN, MSNBC, any major cable network using Youtube as an alternate platform

Hernandez and her use of quote unquote.
chrisfarley.mp4
archive.fo/f1T2H
Wonder how long her 'job' will last over at shitaco.

Yeah, I've been doing this.

This; reporting content creators is bullshit and runs the risk both of looking like censorship enablers AND of trying to control speech or whatever. However, news media receiving the shaft indiscriminately would ensure legal consequences would actually happen and force youtube to retract themselves somehow to avoid the scandals.
Youtube is NEVER going to die just because one's favorite e-celeb stopped liking the place; it is, however, going to have to abide to the law if people with a powerful legal department get involved.

Hasn't she just been named editor in chief of kotaku or something ? I doubt she'll ever be fired until kotaku itself dies, anons.

Except Youtube isn't doing anything illegal Val.

She's prime candidate for an Ugly Betty type token character for Univision, sure. But how long can grrilla hernandez coast on that and her latin last name, before univision realize she's not 'telenovella ugly', she's just fugly ugly inside and out.

If they start shitting on news media and controlling what gets to be said by journalists, those aren't just going to mention "oh well it's fine" in the slightest, user. It's not just "oh I'm not getting paid anymore because I farted in the vid", it's gonna be an actual legal battle.
You can't really expect much from e-celebs; you definitely can expect journos to fight back, even the stupid ones, if they fall victim to this.

You can't win a legal battle when the other side is not breaking the law, this isn't complicated.

I mean I'm not trying to convince you to do it as you obviously disagree but stop acting like others are stupid just because tactics differ.

Well, they're not stupid, they just have an opinion I don't share. How should I say that I disagree to avoid "acting like others are stupid", user ?

I dunno, I don't really think being in control of what journalists get to say is completely lawful either. Wouldn't there be something specific in this case that would allow a news media to go legal in this case ?

No, Youtube has complete authority over what they choose to allow on their site.

Well that's whack.

This is just going to go the same way as it does on twitter - the people on the right side of history will get reinstated, go on the banhammer bot whitelist, and for them everything will carry on as before. They will never leave the job entirely down to bots.

They aren't stopping them from saying it though are they, they're stopping them from being paid for uploading videos.

Which is why the site needs to lose power, fuck with enough people's money and they'll move and take their audience with them

Shut up, you pathetic wannabe leaderfag French pedo mangina.

What if you tackled it from the angle of
> Give advertisers more options instead. Let them know who isn't family-friendly and let them make the call. Everyone still makes money. Unless you actually want to use demonitization as a weapon against what you don't like, right?

Instead of

I flanderized both of them to extremes, but you get the point.
One is easier for a normalfag to connect the dots than the other. It explains to them why Youtube is happy to lose money.

More shitty pussy leaderfagging. There are already YouTube alternatives, you fucking moron.

What youtube alternative is the most free speech friendly anyways? It also has to allow monetization to give content providers an income stream.

spread it

twitter.com/icejournalism/status/771404633587781632

Twitter is kill
YouTube is kill
What a time.to be alive

Hue.

I suggest that this replace the old DF update in Ongoing Discussions.

It's not impossible the change is to mention a fix, actually. Bone often adds a little band-aid on issues that got addressed and resolved.

DO YOU SEE THIS BAKER ?

I'm not satisfied yet. I want scorched Earth. Not enough of the crappy media outlets that shit on games and gamers are dead yet.

I want a new fucking country to get away from all this shit.

Peter Coffin tried to shut down Holla Forums and leaderfagged about going after Hotwheels personally. He's a piece of shit.

Self-righteous piece of shit that's going to suffer once I get out of Hell.

Fucking seriously? Special Editions are supposed to have everything plus a few extras.

In this shitty new age that's supposed to mean all DLC shit properly packaged into the physical game. I'm sick of this industry. I want it to burn.

The risk of ads getting pulled seems remote versus the amount e-celebs pull in. This overall seems like a fucking retarded move not designed to increase revenue.

Yes.

Always yes.

we've got time to burn, user
we shall see the better sites surpass them soon
we shall see the industry titans shit on them publicly when they try and play gatekeeper
the salt must flow

You sound like a total faggot.

Did you come here from plebbit?

Surprised to see this on the youtube is over hashtag

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/771405051638194176

Figured he wouldn't comment.

Already backpedaled on that one though, if you look at the conversation?

If anyone deserves getting their ad pennies getting taken away, it's that chucklefuck.

Why hasn't Meemstar killed himself yet

twitter.com/FacMagnaAmerica/status/771409332135202817

I think the answer here is to do what was done with Plebbit during that Pao fiasco, get major e-celebs to coordinate some kind of protest/boycott/black-out and make YouTube back peddle.

I just thought of something.

What about trying to set up a kind of social media alternative for a direct link between developers and their customers?

Kern has his own sort of gaming centered social media site: leagueforgamers.com

I think that's what Mark Kern was trying to do with that league for gamers website, I don't see it taking off though.

It's kind of like a stream/chat site. Developers who are convinced to use it at the possibility of better reception and thus more profits and support will have a kind of thing they check when they're available just like that one thing workers use to show when they've arrived.

When they're active, you can ask all kinds of question about what kind of gameplay, story elements and features you can expect or what kind of power they're using. This is a shot in the dark, but maybe even some tech autists could point out "trying to do that with that will make it run like shit".

Community feedback during development tends to be a huge pain in the ass, I don't think that's an attractive feature. Stuff like Early Access sees a lot of use not because of the feedback, but because of the funding it provides.

Why? Just explain why they can or can't make something too time consuming or hard to program part of the game.

Just make sure any politically corrupt shit is stigmatized.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

I need a baker.

PAGE 14, RELEASING BREAD
PAGE 14, RELEASING BREAD
PAGE 14, RELEASING BREAD
PAGE 14, RELEASING BREAD

PAGE 14, RELEASING BREAD
PAGE 14, RELEASING BREAD
PAGE 14, RELEASING BREAD
PAGE 14, RELEASING BREAD

Trudeau tells chinese businessmen that there should be more womyn at the table, because its 2016 of course.

"Il a aussi évoqué jeudi la question de l'égalité des sexes, en montrant du doigt la table d'honneur très masculine. «Messieurs, nous sommes en 2016: davantage de femmes devraient prendre place à cette table», a-t-il lancé."