Does this disprove holohoax exposure?

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

Does this disprove holohoax exposure?

No, I am not a shill or /salt-left/, I want know if you guys think this article is accurate or kike trickery, also to debunk the article when Jews bring it up.

>inb4 (((rationalwiki)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=Vwku0UFB8_s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvIqT6eCEjM
youtu.be/Vwku0UFB8_s?t=3h29m0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is really nothing substantial in there at all. It is hard to "refute" as such, because it offers very little positive evidence. I would recommend these three videos by Denierbud to your attention, which will equip you with everything you need know about the matter to be convinced of its being a fraud:

Buchenwald a Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil: youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

One Third of the Holocaust: youtube.com/watch?v=Vwku0UFB8_s

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth: youtube.com/watch?v=ZvIqT6eCEjM

They are completely wrong in their characterization of what are "nearly all holohoax exposers." I am not a Nazi, in fact I despise both Hitler and the ideology; nor was Denierbud. David Cole, the author of a famous documentary on the matter, was an atheist Jew. It is a simple matter of intellectual honesty to deny a fraud. It is a fabrication used to force mass immigration down our collective throats, and to make Jewish power and influence immune to criticism.

No it is wrong in the face of evidence.

moar

What about the documents though?

Thanks for the links, but I have all three saved, I'm trying to compile holocaust material to redpill normies.

These are good, but they don't refute the article.

Is there any real evidence in the article that isn't just lies from jews? I looked through it for a bit and didn't see any.

This is the level of logic and evidence I was seeing. My 8 year old niece would see through that.

But look at them. Frenetic statements from a speech by Hitler or vague allusions in Mein Kampf about the need to annihilate the Jews. You might as well substantiate the average Holla Forums poster as a mass murderer because he raves about the same things. Nothing there is worth a straw in comparison with the overwhelming mass of evidence to the contrary that it did not happen, that it could not happen. I link the videos because that evidence is so overwhelming that it needs to be taken in and digested as a whole. It is not so much that the page needs to be refuted as such but rather that the evidence for denial simply needs to be presented beside what it says, and then the truth becomes overwhelmingly clear.

Bump: holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

By the way, just directly to refute one of the things on that page, it cites the testimony of Kurt Gerstein as evidence, but the ludicrous nature and inconsistency of that testimony is a strong argument not for but against the Holocaust. He is a prime example of the manner in which confessing Germans would confess to the crime, knowing that the dichotomy was between confession or death, but sabotage their own testimony, like a confessing accused witch in the times of witchcraft. See Denierbud go into it in detail here, timestamp 3 hours 29 minutes:

youtu.be/Vwku0UFB8_s?t=3h29m0s

It's pretty tl;dr, and going through it piece by piece would take a while.
I just scrolled to a random part and started reading. It said:
So "they made the jews into soap, but just not a lot of them"? The source they give is The Nizkor Project, which is just a website with no direct link to the "holocaust documents" that supposedly have human soap recipes. After wordsearching the site for "soap", I found this:

So they flat out lie about evidence, vaguely link to a source you have to comb through yourself, and when you finally find their "evidence" the very source itself confirms it's bullshit.
I don't have the energy to do this to every point they make in that fuckhuge wiki article, but I'm guessing a lot of it will be similar "research".

One more thing. Look at the "Questions to ask a holohoax exposer" segment. It's pretty funny.

The "documents" seem to be the main "meat" of the article, if you prove those to be false, the whole article basically collapses. How would you go about refuting them? Sorry if I'm being to pedantic.

On 18 December 1941, Himmler asked Hitler, "What to do with the Jews of Russia?", to which Hitler replied, "als Partisanen auszurotten" ("exterminate them as partisans"). This remark is probably as close as historians will ever get to a definitive order from Hitler for the Holocaust.[18][19][20]
- Based on a piece written in 2000 by a KIKE in yale.
- The wrong translation at Nuremberg 'ausrotten'
- The Kovno Garage shooting at Kovno Lithuania, fully based on the mental gymnastics of the (((Gelpernus Diary))) from a anti-facist kike resistance fighter in Lithuania. Their deaths supposedly ordered by a SS officer which is a fabricated order.

Vid is kikes on soap.

thanks goys

Why build "death camps" which weirdly seem to receive mail and food truck transports for people who supposedly were instantly gassed, if the means to exterminate them were already there during the 1910's during the Weimar republic and later built even in the 1920/30s by other countries to stifle the louse spread through rodents and cargo.

Good video.

"Wipe out the partisans" is the closest historians will ever get to an order for the holohoax. At least they admit their narrative is 100% bullshit.

Most of it is statements by Hitler that he wished to get rid of, or annihilate the Jews, but splenetic ravings do not constitute an actual order to do so on a systematic level by means of gas chambers. You have very little left there once you strip that away. It cites Kurt Gerstein as "significant as an early testimony from the Holocaust." See what Denierbud has to say about him here . He deliberately spoke of nonsense like "veritable mountains of clothing and underwear, 115 and 130 feet high," or that "25 million people" died at Belzec and Treblinka, in order to sabotage his report.

Guide to death camp creation, WW2 style.

good work goy

You can deny the Moon landings, JFK's assassination being some nut with a gun, that Hitler ever existed, that WWII even happened, that the world is older than a century etc. but you CANNOT deny the six million!

That tells you a lot right there. Why is there a need to censor and silence deniers? Because there is no good counter arguments to the deniers points.

Get the fuck out, and why are you even here in the first place

Why are they spouting this cartoonish shit is beyond me. They should have just said it's a emergency pool for firefighting. Just ignore the ladders goyim. They were added later.

OP can't inb4. If you have to, your argument is shit salt-left.