Tales from Great Cuckstan

Man who called for Muslims to be killed after Manchester bombing jailed

> A man who posted a Facebook message calling for all British Muslims to be killed in the wake of the Manchester Arena bombing has been sentenced to 12 months in prison.
If it weren't for the Jews, he wouldn't need to.

The Muslims need to go, but his only mistake was not directing the bulk of his anger to the hook nosed kikes opening the flood gates.

Muh poor delicate Muslims. Everything for the fucking Muslims.

Hey CPS, '''Gas the kikes; race war now". Come and get me, I'm behind 7 skeletons

Britain is dead, has been dead for a while, but it's really dead this time.
archive.is/IOveJ

Well it's too bad. I guess we should have cut the clitoris off women a LONG time ago. Maybe we can start a new religion among White societies. There is still time…. YES WE CAN

Can we geoblock all British users? The UK is so pathetic I'd rather pretend that it doesn't even exist, an illusion which becomes easier to maintain if most of their users cannot talk here.

Why only Muslim shitskins? I call for all shitskins to be killed. Jewish shitskins first.

they'll send you to jail for 12 years if you say that

The vast majority of Britain's redpilled people (and even then, they're agressively Jew-ignorant) are deluded enough to think they can reveal thier powerlevel on Facebook under thier real names and get away with it. The country is truly lost.

{checked}

Go scream that at parliament user

Our own government will do that soon.

The bot's malfunctioning, ShareBlue.

If that was me, when I got out I'd put a bullet in that judge

fake event
fake bomb
fake twitter account
fake tweets
fake court case

fake story
fake news

(checked)

Certainly if they aren't behind 7 VPN

the women that in gaining political power atm are most likely part of the same type of occult group that the women in S/Korea were part of. these women in power are part of the luciferian worldveiw. kill em all just like jo cox (may she rest in piss)

If Hillary won, it would be women in charge of the top 3 nations. The kikes were probably furious at Trump putting a wrench in those plans.

VPNs, will be deemed racist soon enough.

So when are you guys going to load a bunch of powder under the city of london and blow it sky high?

I tend to see more lefties shilling for VPNs. Let them be unmasked.

If only he was a police officer paying pedos to rape children to obtain evidence, he might have got away with it without charge.
I wish I was joking user, I really do, but it actually happened in bongland.

Based, all the foreigners we've imported are now fighting amongst themselves, great cultural enrichment we've received

I can't imagine living in a country where I'd be sent to fucking jail for words

It sickeningly and unfortunately happens everywhere I bet.

Some girl got arrested for saying nigger in New Jersey.

Nobody is happy in Britain, there are some miserable places in this world but Britain whose disposition has always been somewhat dour is positively afflicted. It is seldom I ever meet someone who I can honestly say is happy, we once moaned about the weather now we talk of certain catastrophe, no matter where on the political compass one sits there is a total lack of the optimism necessary to endure.

A crash is coming and those in Government are provoking it, every opportunity to poke and mock natives is taken. The police are encouraged to anger and disenfranchise the public. Budget cuts are tactically utilised to cause as much suffering as possible whilst no expense is spared in punishing those who voice valid and commonly held complaints, a fact publicised as loudly as possible.

Condemnation of apparent inaction from an outsider perceptive is understandable; whilst the majority is D&C I can appreciate honest despair and even resentment from onlookers. All I can say is, Britain is a powder keg. It isn’t common for there to be a near universal acknowledgment of impending war amongst a people, yet you walk into a pub and talk to a Brit, have an honest chat and you will 9/10 they will tell you the shit is about to hit the fan.

Let me guess, one of his fellow 'whites' reported him to the authorities. Absolutely disgusting.

I don't like the idea of cutting and running, but I don't see how a person with Holla Forums type beliefs can realistically stay in the UK.

If you have enough money to escape you can ignore it by living in a white area and not watching news.
Most simply cannot afford to escape.>>10572856

Starts to get pretty hard when you want to raise a family though. Assuming you can find a nice wife (British women seem to fall in the extreme ends of the aesthetic spectrum), you're going to need ridiculous amounts of money to educate them in a non-pozed environment.

What's sad is the next one will probably be 24 months. But it won't seem like an event that should stir a revolution because people got used to 12 month penalties. Soon Britain will go full gulag and start imprisoning people because a nigger claimed a guy said something like in The Gulag Archipelago. And there's nothing they can do because they didn't revolt when the government took their guns away.

Daily reminder that only America has laws protecting free political speech. There is no such thing as "hate speech" in American law. There is "hate speech" in Canada, the UK, etc. Don't let the Hollywood movies trick you, if you aren't American, you do not have the right to free speech. fuck britbongs are fucking dumb, fuck. Went off and got yourself thrown in the slammer with all the muzzies. He is dead in 6 months. Fuck.

MUH GUNS

How many years have Americans ate shit and done nothing?

It isn't a case about being armed, in a SHTF scenario nearly all police and military personnel will be on our side. The governments, banks, media and education do everything they can to descend us further into poverty, materialism, hedonism, while also keeping things afloat just enough that we are at each others throats instead of untied against them. As long as there is a roof over our heads, food in our bellies and something to escape with on the TV, the collective "us" will lay down for the foreseeable future.

And then it will be ruled a suicide. As was the case with that hapless chap who went to prison for throwing bacon at a Mosque.

Well Trump was elected and we have nazis marching with torches scaring the people who had their balls surgically removed. It's a step in the right direction.

I wish I could believe that.

This kind of answer will be memed forever, once Trump signs the amnesty.