The Field of Kings

Discuss.

nah

its shit, also try to make an interesting thread with a good op rather than saying

dark souls was better

You have the signs facing the wrong way

King's Field 2 has shitty framerate issues. King's Field 3 is the best one imo.

Demon's souls and its derivatives is basically King's field in third person, given how shallow the core mechanics of combat is.

Still the best one of the whole fucking series. I still play this damned game.

…and to think I got it for free from the rejected bin in the gamestore almost two decades ago.

The US king's field 2 is actually the third one in the series.

why don't you contribute to your thread?

I was under the impression that the first Shadow Tower game was the best.

He contributed by making this thread, what about you?

i want faggots like you to leave.

after you, newfriend.

Filtered and reported, thread derailing scum

/thread

wow op, you're such an epic oldfag amirite?

4 improved over every mechanic of the other 3, the only difference is that it no longer follows the story of Verdime and has its own original one. kill yourself.

Overclock your emulator.

2(US1)>4>3>1

that would make it worse.

the problem with KF2 is that it runs at different speeds depending on how much stuff is on screen, overclocking is only going to make things worse.

even in the current year playing kf2 at a stable framerate requires some serious nigger magic, i still believe its impossible. it just goes fast as fuck if you are in an area with little objects, occasionally halting down to normal speed when many enemies are in your line of sight.

2 > 4 > 3 > 1

4 would be the top if the movement speed wasn't unbelievably slow even compared to the previous games

It isn't the number of frames, it's the rate, the game doesn't run at a consistent speed no matter what you do, even on the original console.

I know you nigger, and I'm telling you that overclocking the CPU makes it stable.

And faster than it's supposed to be, overclocking the CPU isn't going to fix the god damn engine

Doesn't seem that fast, but of course devs could've been faggots and made some things anticipating 20 FPS instead of 30.

Still better than going between 15 and 30 whenever it fucking pleases.

I wish someone would make a total conversion of all 4 kings field games using skyrim.

At least skyrim doesn't control like a slow rock.

at least even FromSoftware way back then could make a rpg with more depth and gameplay than Bethesda could not make to this day and will not be able to make ever

sage because it's a pretty shit OP tbh

I just want king's field to have smooth controls. I dunno how people can play that shit.

First step is to stop being a casual

The controls are shit. The gameplay is clunky and slow.

Update that shit and i will play it.

Play for more than ten minutes and you'll get used to it.

nostalgia and alzheimer's go hand in hand, hm

Even TES is better

Don't talk about King's Field. Why would you want plebs to touch this game with their filthy hands? Let the trash play with their trash.

Why is King's Field III so shitty?

Why is Shadow Tower so great?

Being able to turn your character faster than a snail isn't casual is prick.

I don't get used to anything these days. It's not the 80s/90s anymore.

I played Shadow Tower: Abyss and it was pretty cool…

It's actually the best first-person RPG by FROM.