One America Appeal

We're all in this together, goyim. Don't stop paying taxes because we're about to grant amnesty to upwards of a million parasites. America is all about unity, we're all in this together, Identity politics is bad, don't be bad, goyim. Be good. Remember:

One America

One America without white men, you disgusting fucking bigots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCKJPn1UcXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jewtube link:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCKJPn1UcXc

This is a Boys town video correct?

Anyways, so what's the plan? More Dallas Cowboy football players raping 11 year old White girls for fun? Well, I guess we are all in this together…… Not like excluded or anything.

reddits window muh plumpf muh amnesty

Then do something about it, you cuck.

What does that even mean? I'm currently posting information to Holla Forums, later I'm going to go set fire to a Synagogue. What are you doing, nigger?

Look at the fangs on this tough guy

Not sitting on my computer holding my dick waiting for Hitler like you are

But user, he doesn't need to wait for Hitler. He just needs to see people executed for Boys Town affairs.

If you don't envision a future with a leader at the very least at the same level as Hitler (something the US has never had) then why are you even here? That's the goal, an American Hitler, if you're not cool with that, then leave.

I'm good with an American hitler as long as weak cowards like you are gassed

What are you doing? How are you fixing things?

Is he weak user? Or are you just trying to make him weak?

He already is

But really, how hard would it be to meme the normies into not paying their taxes this year? We could get the Marxists and lefties with fuck drumph! and the right leaning normies and boomer cuckservatives with the crazy spending and the Trump base for congressional/senate inaction on the wall/immigration, healthcare and tax reform.

I'm seeing a lot of chatter in normieverse bitching about taxes right now in lue of how fed up with all this shit they are, they just can't even. How many millions of these people would it take? Could we pull it off?

Stop imagining things you neurotic mess

I think your the one who is weak. And I think you are evil. YOU HAVE TO GO.

Jackson > Hitler tbqh.

Whaddayuknow. These fuckers have no decency whatsoever.

Go take more of your (((thorazine)))

I don't know how hard is it to own a Television channel and tell everyone? Or is the internet alone going to get to the masses?

You sound weak. You give vibes of being a horrible person who has ruined many peoples lives and yet you think you won't have any worries…..

Keep telling yourself that.

Heiled
A weak cuck as he likes to say at that. You claim to go out and be the American Hitler but he is already alive and he knows how to hide his fucking power level. Just wait, your D&C b.s won't last but we the whole will. From our mass he shall rise from the chaos and leave all your doubts in the dust

how dare you waste digits take some adrenochrome

FOR (YOU)

Doubtful

Who the fuck cares what these buttplundering skull and bones alumni have to say about anything? Keep these decrepit, irrelevant pieces of shit off camera, please.
Normalfags will eat this shit up, too.

So this is the state of thread quality around here now. Sad.

The small businesses around me are all fucked with payments to NiggerCare. We could definitely pull it off, say like April Tea Party: No Unfair Taxation for the right and Don't give any money to Trump's Government to be racist.

Jackson is to Bismark what X is to Hitler.