What Wacky Comedies Will Come From This?

I can legitimately see some good stuff coming out of this.

Oh and is Trump retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/03/05/heated-oval-office-meeting-bannon-trump-nobles-newday.cnn
hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-wolff-my-insane-year-inside-trumps-white-house-1071504
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no it's chess

This but you're too late man. This board went to shit a long time ago.

druhgpfd is a mad nazi, ppl shouldnt be laughing, they should be terrified

Trump knows exactly what he's doing, this isn't funny anymore.

Two and a Half Scoops.

heh

ummm, these people know this is treason, right? traitor speech is not free speech.

Who's the big guy?

Was he performing cock magick with Milo?

Is this satire?

I feel sorry for Bannon. He's such a scruffy bastard and he spends all his time posting memes on Holla Forums.

OH NO NO NO NO

Bannon tried to explain 'meme magic' in terms of jungian synchronicity to Trump as a real reason why he won with a completely straight face. Then he tried to do his kek frog magic LARPing in real life and actually believed it was real. But for all his efforts to help Drumpfy he got thrown in the trash like all the rest of his voters.

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
MFW BANNON WASN'T A PUPPETMASTER HE WAS JUST A POLTARD

*tips fedora*

cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/03/05/heated-oval-office-meeting-bannon-trump-nobles-newday.cnn

My uncle works for Wolff and confirmed it's all true.

Exactly, but Holla Forums needs to help people sell books apparently.

fucking why?

HOW WILL GROBALABARNALD PROLPGRUMZUMPGFS CAMPAIGN EVER RECOVER

I voted for this guy

because they are retarded or… I'm going to guess Holla Forums is dead.

everyone did user, who the fuck would have voted for the autistic catlady?

wtf I hate glembfd now

Why was Holla Forums ever split in two in the first place? The creation of Holla Forums only created echo-chambers for the different factions of the left-right spectrum. Everyone should have stayed in one place to provide balanced discussions. Personally I blame the britcucks.

i.e. a concession to the kikes

The last lines of the article are disturbing and out of place.

I think they're drugging him and the press knows it and is happy about it.

because I hate turks so I won't go to a board owned by one

hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-wolff-my-insane-year-inside-trumps-white-house-1071504

yup, about someone "they don't like".

omg so much this i literally cried reading this how do i upvote

These leaks are fucking dumb. Collusion with foreign powers without oversight? Incompetence and infighting? Nepotism? Misplaced funds? Signs of mental illness? Fuck off with this shit.

I wanna hear about two scoops of ice cream and twelve diet cokes. Does Trump have a wig? How big are his hands? Is his real name Drumpf, Blumpf or Zumpf? Sad to see journalism has fallen into the fucking gutter when we are discussing this inane shit about Bannon and Priebus instead of the real issues like how big Trump's salt shakers are.

He's a big guy

For saudis

They undermine him right after he basically told best Korea to "do it faggot!!" Its like someone is determined to keep things destabilized.

drive out goons from this board

I blame the turk and mainly americans, as they cannot withstand criticism or making arguments with data on both sides
Now, let's recall, at the very least half of americans in Holla Forums are literal redditors, meme posters in twitter and/or crazy boomers
In the end it was their own ego and maniac tendency to push ideas they don't understand and aren't part of their culture to people, europeans, who had lived most of them first hand AND had those said things as ancestral or national things

Basically americans being the stereotypical americans, play to win loud folks who can't grasp the context, irony and receptors while explaining things they don't quite understand other than heavy race mixing and gov trying to tax your shit up at every turn

No one whines like a yuropoor

Not yuro, the whole world feels like this against the fat menace. Americans are cool at times and usually, due to the nature of the site, the best contributors, but most of them are downright ignorant in their opinions because of their own culture isolation, other than ZOG units who have seen action