Reddit's Window

Has Holla Forums stopped believing in Trump the God Empeor? So what if he gives some beaners amnesty if we get the wall and stop the flood of beaners. You forget Trump is much smarter than you are and has shifted the overton window a great deal right.

He was never going to be Hitler, but that doesn't mean we should let the plumpf is a the skypes xDDDD shills win. Trump knows what he's doing and has the best interest of Americans in mind. There's no reason to fall for concern shilling or endkike blackpilling. Keep supporting Trump, he knows what he's doing.

GLORY TO MANKIND

bump

Really. Go fuck yourself, OP.

lol endkike, muh amnesty, muh reddits window

Checked

Stop letting the defeatist drumpfposters make you believe that people are changing their minds about Trump. We've known since the election he wasn't going to be Hitler 2.0.

The main giveaway that these people are not normal posters isn't just their style and lack of substance in their posts, it's that they only pop up at certain intervals. If the DACA thing happened next week, this week would have been just average shill posts. These people are scheduled to post in high volume. Look at the numbers for the board; it went from 2750+ to 3255 just in two days.

Cuck.

lol endkike

Are you speaking to the 1-15 year olds?

Because you sure as hell aren't getting through to the broken pieces of America. You can't fix that.

Honestly, none of us know what the fuck Trump is doing.

lol. Cadrenigger.

>zero argument, because he has no principles from which to construct an argument. All he has is blind loyalty to a man.
Textbook cuck.

endkikes

Cadreniggers.

Trump is NOT a Jew

Sage goes in all fields you morons.This is a slide thread.

I believed that President Trump would repeal DACA on day 1, I really don't understand what he thinks he'll achieve by betraying his base this way. I didn't think he'd gas the kikes, but I really did believe he'd deport illegal beaners. Sad.

Only shills are anti-Trump.

We will never have a perfect leader. Not being perfect is not an argument that we should be against Trump.

Debating the merit of Trump's individual actions is fairly pointless. We don't know his motives, we don't know all the dynamics, and there's not much we can do about it anyways.

This is the kind of thinking the shills are trying to remove from this board. They want to ridicule all reason and to make anti-trump posts the default. Anyone who falls for these tricks hasn't learned their lesson the last hundreds of times.

It's shills blackpilling each other and I help by agreeing with them and acting like I've swallowed the blackpill

DACA for wall is a fair trade. I'd have no problem with that. DACA for a promise to maybe consider not calling Trump Hitler in a couple months when he asks for the wall and they block it? That is a shit deal, and that's what's happening. Hint: they'll still call him Hitler when they block the wall.

Remember when those other presidents gave a bit into the kikes but still wanted to prevent their power, unknowingly. (((They))) know once you've seen (((them))) you can't unsee it, that's why even if Trump cucks, the Jew knows that deep down inside on an instinctual level Donald Trump is aware something is haywire but just can't place his finger on what.

where are you fucking idiots pouring in from? Libshits only see apologetic behavior as weakness.

he's giving

illegals

confidence

regardless

They are paid administration shills and automated bot posts.

its always the same fucking argument, defending "muh brownie points" being cast into the fucking void for commie faggots who will NEVER vote for this guy regardless.

To those of you who say we shouldn't support flimpflt, who should we support instead? Bolshevik Spencer?

An everyday hasbara jew continues gaslighting the goy nearly a year after the neocon kikes won Presidency and antagonising them for the fact they aren't allowed to criticise the jewish freemasonic hoax of Trump on Holla Forums.

Either this board is under a hostile isreali jew takeover or it isn't.

The fact the MODS allow these odious kikes to astroturf every thread and discussion while removing every antisemitic goy highlighting and proving the jewish links says it all.