What's Eating Debbie Stabenow?

Debbie Stabenow is the opposition to Kid Rock's 2018 run. As with Hillary and other Democrats, there is likely a mountain of horrible artifacts to discover.

We need to get as much dirt on the wench as possible. Her voting record is enough on its own to mobilize conservatives but I'll bet there is a lot more. Kid Rock has the momentum already, but if there are scandals, fraud, lies, and anti-American quotes from Debbie then they should should be cataloged and ready to go for 2018. Keep your eyes and hears out.

ontheissues.org/Senate/Debbie_Stabenow.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/debbie_stabenow.html
ontheissues.org/Domestic/Debbie_Stabenow_Gun_Control.htm
billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/7957558/kid-rock-michigan-show-campaign-speech-video
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/08/21/can_kid_rock_become_michigans_next_senator_134792.html
kidrockforsenate.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This one has a mouth on her, there are probably diamonds waiting for a billboard.

brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/d/debbie_stabenow.html

ontheissues.org/Domestic/Debbie_Stabenow_Gun_Control.htm

I don't doubt he's better than the democratic cunt, but I find it really hard to get excited about this guy.

I'm excited af. We need all the pro-gun votes we can get everywhere for national reciprocity to work.

Why would he follow through? Republicans never follow through with gun shit because if they gave gun owners what they want, gun owners will lose the incentive to always vote republican. That's why republicans always leave the matter unresolved.

Bob Richey is a dumb as fuck coal burner with a mullato kid.
That being said flip a coin as to who to vote for.
On the other hand he is smarter than congressman guam tip over nigger and mad maxine.
But being smarter than a garden slug only gets you to the level of a turtle.

I've been watching. I can only assume that Stabenow knows Kid Rock wins if he runs. Pic related.

this, its the fucking underdog scheme

Here do some reading on it.
It is one thing to go to a concert and get idiots to cheer you but Richey is a famous slacker when it comes to actual smarts.
Like he said on bill mahr fuck going to school go and get a job which meant so you can buy my t-shirts and albums

billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/7957558/kid-rock-michigan-show-campaign-speech-video

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/08/21/can_kid_rock_become_michigans_next_senator_134792.html

kidrockforsenate.com/

Whew 3D chess.

He has name recognition and paid shills likw OP who try to meme him into another god-emperor. He's a degenerate pro-wrestler who should be barred from ever holding public office. Even dog catcher would be too much power for a degenerate like him. Now that i think about it he should be locked up just in case he wants to run for dog catcher.

But… he can smell a pig from a mile away.

not one black girl in that pic… mans got some taste at least. meme Ritchie a win for maximum lefty salt. .

stop with the cuck rock

No thanks.

There is no coin flip here, voting patterns have already specifically shown that Kid is the only good choice for Western values when compared to his primary opposition.

Personality traits and such are one thing, but undoing the marxist large government laws is far more important than a model personality.

Not correct, we have seen many 2nd Amendment victories even in recent times. Concern-shilling this obvious is as good as "don't bother votting goy".

So hand (((educators))) loaned money? I think he is right on, trades are a far better time investment unless you are in one of the few viable degree paths and ready to compete.

So vote for the anti-gun democrat right?

Kid may not be the best, but he absolutely better than the absolute marxist he is running against. Interesting how many here have learnings that empower (((her))). hmm

every single time

Am I the only one that wants him elected because it would be amusing? That state is fucked anyways, so let's make it entertaining.

same general premise as Trump when he announced: "at very least, it will be funny. And he's sure better than the cunt he's running against"

I don't care if he's not culturally jewish, that hooknose says otherwise.
Either way, his music sucks and he has the intellect of a retarded nigger.
All of his songs, especially on Devil Without A Cause are degenerate in subject matter and insults the listener as being about as complex as the average high school rock band.
That said, I'm not quite sure if he's better than Stabenow or not. Here in Michigan, no senator has or will try to fuck with gun rights. That is suicide in Michigan.
What worries me is this niggerlover doing a halfassed job like he does with his music and fucking it up for a Michigan version of Nehlan or King. You know those leftwards will never vote republican again if Kid Cock goes Kid Cock.

Forgot pic.

I just want niggers to drop dead

t.saginaw

The meme potential for this bitch's name alone…

Hey now

The shitshow would be great, but I mainly just want the wretched old cunt out of office forever. He could suck black cock daily and it'd still be better than that gun-grabbing shrew. Neither can be called "good" but the choice is clear as day.

Who the fuck is Kid rock?

His dad was a hedge fund manager and bought him into the music industry. He will be a RINO when there is actually a bill worth passing.

Trump actually earned where he got in life battling the most tough of jews in NYC and coming out on top. Kid Rock was handed everything in life and lied about his image to get famous. "I aint straight outta Compton, Im straight out the trailer". PS my Dad is worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

absolutely. I cannot argue that. He is a kike made mirage to get white teenagers into talmundic diversity. However, him running would be hilarious, as he is retarded. Plus, I'm sure the jew bitch he's running against will give us a fair share of memes ala Hilary. I'm not saying this oil-drilling good goy will be any good, I'm saying this oil-drilling good goy will be funny, and on par with the kike re running against.

k

The Kid Is Alright!
That's what his slogan should be.

Not just jews, but also honest Sicilian-American businessmen who are not at all violent mafia associates and honest Russian-American businessmen who are not at all violent bratva associates.

Michigan's Germans deserve better than stab me now. Frankenmuth, one damn spot we are able to celebrate culture. Oktoberfest is just huge, we get tons of visitors there. Kid Rock created businesses, most notably his beer. Beer is something the Germanic roots kept, I'm no fan of hard liquor, but a bier here and there is comfy. We're not completely futzed…yet. He's doing what he can for Michigan, he does love the place. Saginaw on down needs extensive work, he knows this. He's against welfare, enough for me to vote his way alone. I resent those on it popping out 10 kids, that's some shit. I'm not wanting to wagecuck for them if they hate us so much. We got a couple rural rapefugee dump areas, those citizens didn't deserve that. Dearborn has the highest shitskin population, and we know there's cells, just waiting. Defend Michigan cause it'll be your best bet north innawoods. Timothy McVeigh would agree had he not been mind fucked. That's all. He's got property all over, here and South, Hank Jr and Uncle Ted red pilled him much more than he lets on. He's got a mulatto, but he took responsibility, he mostly raised him. That's respectable.
Stab me now isn't right. Look at her neck, look at the length and side profile. Whatever she is, Bob is the route to ousting her at the very least.

My dream is to one day live in Frankenmuth. Its so fucking quaint. Amazing how close it is to the demilitarized zone of Saginaw

Kid Rock's beer sucks. He just put his name on it and has nothing to do with the brewing. He doesn't even drink it. The fact that you equate it to Germanic roots is laughable. He has nigger children and you can't defend it.
His music is mostly ripped off. His biggest hits were not even written by him or anyone in his band. The ones that are written by him can all be played by an average 7th grader.
If you want to elect a musician from Michigan, at least pick the nuge.

The fact that Stabenow has been fucking Michigan up for 16 years should be reason enough for a Kid vote. It doesn't really matter if he sucks too, the incumbent should go.

that nose

I can agree with this. But you need to get off his dick. He is a piece of shit nigger lover. Stop pretending his music is good or any of his products are good. I find it hard to argue that he won't be better for the Right than Stabenow, but that's not exactly saying much.
Anyone to the right of Karl Marx who is alive and breathing is better than Stab-me-now. If you must vote for him, I won't talk you out of it. But really… He is not a white nationalist nor does he deserve any praise for being better than Stabenow or his music or various shitty products he applies his name to. And if there's someone even remotely better than Kid Rock on the ballet, you'd be a fool not to vote for them simply because you like the song about hookers and doing shrooms that he wrote.

How can you think that this person should be in charge of anything? Nevermind the niggerloving, but…
Literally middle school note-passing-tier.

Her opponent's arguments are reasonable regarding magazine size, and she publishes that? What?

I'm not the guy slobbering Kid's cock; ID's man. But anyway, I'm not voting for either, haven't lived in Michigan for five years now. It is still my home though, and when I eventually come back, I'd like it to be in one piece.

Michigan man confirmed.

Imagine how amazing this state would be if it wasn't infested with such nigger filth

They keep the filth down in the thumb.

The UP is fucking beautiful country.