The US Dollar

the usd is getting destroyed right now.

investing.com/quotes/us-dollar-index-streaming-chart

Greater China markets posted moderate gains. Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index advanced 0.61 percent. On the mainland, the Shanghai Composite tacked on 0.24 percent and the Shenzhen Composite gained 0.258 percent.

archive.is/iaCPD

Euro soars higher as ECB's Draghi comments on currency's strength.

archive.is/5NauW

Undersea Iran-India gas pipeline can bring cheaper LNG to India.

archive.is/xc5Rk

Venezuela's Maduro says will shun U.S. dollar in favor of yuan, others.

archive.is/HDHYg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eBsFo
mises.org/library/constitutional-dollar
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-01/moscow-and-beijing-join-forces-bypass-us-dollar-global-markets-shift-gold-standard
atimes.com/brics-gold-dollar-smashing-monetary-revolution/
archive.is/n5GER
scmp.com/business/china-business/article/2099370/shanghai-gold-exchange-offer-yuan-back-futures-contract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger, the USD has been being destroyed since Dec 23, 1913

It's the BRICS Gold Standard.

Blame Harry White. A Communist plant, he was the architect of Bretton Woods, which set the post-war globalist agenda in regulating currency exchanges. It forced the US to continually give up gold in exchange for it's own dollars. The US was then the largest creditor nation in the world and held 2/3 of the world's gold reserves. When the gold finally ran out and Nixon had to scrap the whole thing, the US has fallen into the habit of buying cheap foreign goods with it's strong currency, and weakened domestic production. At the same time, the IMF was given to the Europeans so they can better rebuild from WW2, while the World Bank was given to the US to do the IMF's bidding.

So instead of being a sovereign nation, the globo-marxists cucked the US into being the world financial nanny. The world markets trade goods and services but the US's main trade is the dollar itself, benefiting no American except Wall Street.

So you know what, a weaker USD might be a good thing. Maybe everyone else will stop dumping their crap into US markets. Maybe central banks elsewhere will stop buying US T Bills, and the government will finally be forced to balance the budget.

Yep, that's a currency war for ya. Those generals Trump surrounded himself with simply aren't capable of dealing with this sort of war, especially the Federal Reserve being an enemy and not an ally. The US Dollar was going to fall one way or another, it's just a matter of being able to recover from that fall that is important.

then everything will grind to a halt

that's what (((they))) want you to believe, user

sounds fun

checked. you might like this thread, user

What should I have my savings in if not dollars?

gold? and if you're gonna invest in gold, don't invest in gold stock or certificates like the kikes want you to do. buy real gold, physical, tangible, in your hands.

Checked.

Spoilers: The jews do not have a sampson option. They never had one to begin with. Sampson options are disinfo.

God if you are listening, please let Trump get someone to audit the FED and end this nightmare.

Mostly because they don't even know how to use those nukes. Like the Saudis, they need to hire private contractors due to their poor technical skills. Still not tired of winning.

this is fallout related to equifax.

they will JFK him if he try

BrazilRussiaIndiaChina has been building gold backed currency as well as a international transaction system outside of SWIFT since 2013. Ever since the US congress decided to boycott Russia again aching to cold war era's tactics, then they decided to pressure China over their trade deficit. Then the H1B and India commentary on their Pakistan/China conflict. Then the US started meddling in South American Elections and now boycotting Venezuela to which Brazil is looking with a raised eyebrow.

US has been burning bridges constantly even during King niggers reign. The US FED dollar is basically worthless other then it's predominate Petro-chemically linked status. Whenever someone suggested to get out of this scheme, they were regime changed or invaded. Saddam wanted a Arab gold backed coin. Ghaddaffi wanted a African and Middle East currency to use that to trade oil.

There is never going to be a crash, the kikes at the top will print dollars until they become absolutely worthless and yes, they will use it to taxpayers to bail out the money echangers. You see the same thing in Europe where major corporations their stocks are bought up by the ECB to keep the share price high. The same happens in the US with the 'Plung Protection' team. Eventually you get dollar notes with figures on it with millions just so you can buy a loaf of bread for 3 and a half million dollars. Eventually the correction will come when the populace realizes the 'currency' has no intrinsic value and then the completely devalued USD will drop like a brick.

Agreed with second user
BUT
I have read there is a shit ton of fake gold coins and stuff that has flooded the market RE gold plated titanium.
And do you think the local jew merchant is going to take a loss if he gets burned and has some fake chinese made gold coins?
Not only NO BUT FUCK NO he will just slyly slip them to some unwitting rube and hope they dissapear.
So take a look at the radio frequency gold detectors I think would be a worthy investment before jumping in.

Good.

It's up to you Mexican dreamers. Think of something outside the box.
While I start packing and move to China. Don't follow me.

Not ALL the national debt…just what's owed to the Fed bank.
But you must also nationalize the Fed, and turn over the origination of money to the Treasury Dept., where it has always belonged.

The REAL fun will begin when interest rates start to rise, when they hit 6% to 8% you'll see some exceptional debt crisis…and I mean FEDERAL debt crisis.
I wonder which services they'll be cutting off first?
If they end welfare, the cities will burn.
:)

I hope you burn first

I won't, but keep dreaming.
We have no niggers where I live.

Rupee opens 21 paise higher against US dollar at 63.84
archive.is/eBsFo

This is not really a bad thing.
When it becomes just as cheap to manufacture in the U.S. (because dollars are cheaper internationally) industry will move back to the U.S. rather than pay for the shipping costs.

watch for China to manipulate its money cheaper, so as to keep their cheap labor edge.

this will make the yuan worth more and the dollar worth less that mean inflation of the dollar the dollar will become the next vietnamese dong.

If you're smart, you'll invest in toilet paper, a guns, bullets for your guns, and makeup.

With those 4 things you'll be a god in the no welfare apocalypse.

Which is EXACTLY the reason U.S. manufacturing moved to the third world in the first place.
When the dollar is cheap & other currencies expensive, they will move back to the U.S., because, comparatively, the labor (paid in cheap U.S. dollars) will be cheaper.

Hey Moon man don't you want the new Silver backed currency that's coming out?….

It's true the gold standard was dropped because the French wanted to buy all the gold?

That was only the last step in a long sequence. The issue is that the federal reserve was that the american banking system was essentially doing fractional reserve lending with the gold-backed currency. So they would have 100 units of money in distribution only backed up by 10 units of gold. When countries like france said they wanted to exchange their dollars for gold, America simply didn't actually have enough gold in the vaults to do this, so they cut off the gold.

This is why it's incorrect to say we just need to go back to a gold-backed currency. Gold backing is good, but it still allows the jews to print out more money even without the right amount of gold to back it up.

I noticed the AU dollar was kind of strong against it and was wondering what's going on

Yea my anti dollar trades are silver(cant afford a fun amount of gold), Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin

A cheap dollar is beneficial to Trump's economic agenda. Will make imports more expensive, exports cheaper, and help bring jobs back onshore.

Gold backed is fine for a stable currency, but it would immediately create MASSIVE deflation, and require that Americans turn in their current dollars for a tiny fraction of the amount they turn in. While the buying power of the new money would be the same, humans minds don't perceive it that way, and there would be great resistance to this.
Personally, I'd settle for the elimination of fractional lending & the elimination of the privately-owned central bank. Let the Treasury Dept. originate currency, which would place the origination of currency back into the hands of the citizens, just as Thomas Jefferson warned us it should be.

This…er, these…

Precisely. My point was that just going back to gold-backed currency alone isn't good enough. The federal reserve printing out funny money is part of the issue, but the other part of the issue is all the banks doing fractional reserve lending and creating debt out of thin air.

The real solution here would be to abolish fractional reserve banking. Force banks to only lend what they actually have to lend.

No they won't idiot. Unless their slave labor suddenly becomes more expensive to "employ" they won't return to the USA.

And with all the safety rules, regulations, inspections, enforcement, taxes, and other fucking bullshit, CONUS has a long way to go in order to become attractive again.

The only way around this is to impose tariffs and make cheap low quality Chink shit expensive to buy in the USA. Because at the end of the day, the USA consumer base is the only thing that matters. Tariffs are the only way to give the USA 1:1 parity with chink slave labor. Who even now are transitioning to get stupid niggers in Africa to do some of their more laborious labor that doesn't require any sort of intelligence to do.

No it won't you goddamn stupid Trump cuck. It just means all your savings won't buy shit anymore. As in my reply above, tariffs are the best route to go. Unless you want to spend $20k for a gallon of milk, go right the fuck ahead with the cuckservative idea that destroying the dollar is anything but hurting the average person, while enriching the Jew further. Oh did I mention that your entire savings would be reduced to literal worthlessness? Those 35 years you spent building up savings only amounting to being able to purchase maybe a handcart worth of groceries.

Ok. But where the fuck does USA keep borrowing money? The private Federal Reserve prints dollars and sells them to USA with an interest rate?

Nigger, haven't you read that post from the dude in the Bosnian War? The only things that are really worth anything on DOTR are:

Oddly enough, vagina, which men value so much, becomes worthless. That bitch who didn't give you the time of day? Yeah, she'll fuck you for a loaf of bread on DOTR.

Natural law is true law. Fuck (((currency))) and kikes.

Gold won't do shit. Kikes and Muzzies can't do shit if you have the above.

People will say "from itself", but in reality, it's actually "from nowhere".
Every dollar made also creates an equal amount of debt… plus interest. If there's also more debt than dollars created, then it becomes impossible to actually pay off the debt. We have a debt-based economy. We used to have a manufacturing economy, and we made physical goods. Then we used to have a service-based economy, where we didn't manufacture stuff, but we at least created, designed, and sold stuff. Now we just have a debt-based currency. All we do is export dollars around the world. The whole thing is held together with bubble gum and paper clips.

Just look at the shit wit the recent equifax leak of 140 million american's identities. 140 million possible instances of credit fraud. God, I hope this whole fucking thing falls apart, weimar style.

Read the constitution!
The true dollar is a dollar made out of gold or silver! (article 1 section 10) this would lead to the coinage act of 1792 where the Spanish Silver Dollar, which was legal tinder until 1857, was copied silver weight wise to the American Dollar coin (silver dollar) during the coinage act.

Know that the US government is violating the US Constitution based upon collecting taxes, which is illegal as was ruled by the Supreme Court. As well as the government violating the constitution by issuing tender, that is not gold or silver.

So whenever you hear a lolberg cuck talk about 'muh right to bear arms' or 'muh freedom of speech', why are they silent on the fundamental issue of money? If they can do it to the money, what makes you think they won't do it to impair speech or remove the right to bear arms?

mises.org/library/constitutional-dollar

Who wants those dollars? EU has euro.

What happens if Russia & China replaces the dollar with something else?

The dollar is the world reserve currency. All those other currencies, whether the Yuan or Ruble or Euro, are all backed by the dollar, when it comes down to it.

The only places that aren't tied to the USD are places like… North Korea, Iran, and Syria. Oh, wait a minute. Aren't those the places we're constantly trying to start wars in?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-01/moscow-and-beijing-join-forces-bypass-us-dollar-global-markets-shift-gold-standard

Relatively new development. I hope more countries follow suit and bail on the dollar. The whole system is cancerous and needs to be destroyed before we can rebuild

Who decided that? Is it because USA has the strongest military and can protect it's currency?

Will USA accept that?

It stems back to WW2. All the other nations were completely destroyed and needed to rely on the US dollar. This was the breton woods system. The USD was backed by gold, and all other currencies were backed by the USD. In 1971, we cut off the USD from the gold standard, because we were exporting more dollars than we had gold to back (thank you, fractional reserve banking). So when the USD went fiat, all other currencies went fiat as well. But the whole system was and still is backed by the USD.

Yes, the whole thing is indeed batshit

There isn't enough Gold in the World to cover the float on Digital currency like Bitcoin.

There is enough Silver though….

I was with you, until you said "let the treasury dept. originate currency"
How is Janet Yellen the treasury secretary any better than Janet Yellen the federal reserve chairman? It's the same shit and wouldn't even begin to put the currency back into the hands of the citizens. Anyway, the whole debate is kinda moot, because cryptos including gold-backed cryptos already exist. The USD will become become worthless and irrelevant.

So the USA can just print money and get in debt? Didn't they do this to pay for Harvey damage?

How long can this last?

Well it's happening before our eyes and the West isn't acknowledging it whatsoever that they're being bypassed. While it's still in it's infancy, there is no stopping it. What are they even going to do against 2 superpowers with a massive nuclear arsenal? GlobalResearch started to report on Russia's aspirations to circumvent the west in 2016. Russia only did so following the 2015 economic boycott against Russia. In 2015 the IMF pushed for Chinese Yuan to become another reserve currency like the USD / Euro but that is off the table at this point.

Read the Article, US and China are already trading together outside of US SWIFT banking system and without the US middleman they both profited immensely. You can't check whether you're supposed economic trade partner in Asia, middle east, Africa, Europe or South America is only trading in the US SWIFT system. More and more countries will start to favor the BRIC system simply because it doesn't devalue nor demand huge transaction fees/taxes.

atimes.com/brics-gold-dollar-smashing-monetary-revolution/

"The cold war for oil" is on. All this spells massive economic devaluation in the west in the long term which will cause rapid lower standard of living for the majority.

The short answer is that you would have to re-numerate gold according to the amount of dollars in circulation:gold in reserves. Which would be a fucking insane $$$/oz price. I can't remember the exact figure, but I believe [[[Jim Rickards]]] ran the numbers and figured that using the official numbers (which are likely a big fucking lie) gold would likely be around $30k an oz. Silver, I think was $1200/oz but I'm not sure — it's definitely on par though. However, seeing as how no one knows how much gold is in Ft. Knox (hell, by all accounts it's probably empty) it's impossible to know what the price would have to be.

The only way you can pay off the debt without wrecking the "real" economy (i.e. mom and pop shops and other wheat and grain necessities) would be to simply mint a fucking $20 Trillion coin……….denominated in "Federal Reserve Notes". Dump that piece of shit on the Jews at the Federal Reserve, then immediately declare the Federal Reserve an unconstitutional entity — that the Treasury will reassert it's Right/Duty/Obligation to issue to "We, the People" an e-free and debt-free "coin of the realm". Simultaneously declare that any debt obligations issued/denominated in Federal Reserve notes would no longer be honored in International or Domestic Trade (ie tell countries to seek restitution for losses from the shareholders of the federal reserve, and give them the contact info to the crematorium that they were disposed of at). M2 money, I.E. — federal reserve notes in people's personal checking, savings, and possibly 401(k)s (and other accounts) would be transferable to the new US Treasury Notes/Silver/Gold certificates at a rate as to be determined. Possible have an upper limit to fuck over the kikes/shabbos goys that accumulated vast wealth from their paper printing scheme.

There would have to be laws (actually vehemently enforced laws) preventing any Jewish fuckery from occurring again. Gold, silver, and other precious metals being the ONLY backing of the dollar with the exception of new notes being created only by the amount of human labor involved (i.e. labor backed like the NSDAP). Never again could they be decoupled. Ever.

The problem is that the Jew tricks are absolutely relentless. Measures to prevent Jew fuckery from again inexorably wearing down new laws like wind eroding a mountain would have to be created —- but are a topic for a later discussion.

So we'll go to war with them to revive the economy. I wonder if it will work this time with all the multiculturalism bullshit.

Good post.

Keep telling yourself that chang.

The only logical thing to do if you are strong and are being by extorted by physically weaker creditors is to kill them. Nothing else makes sense, crush them, crush their families and crush their associates, into dust. Problem solved. No creditors = no debt. Very few people can do this, America could and it is testament to how pathetically corrupt every single waste of flesh in politics is that this hasn’t been done. Any political figure with love for his people would cherish the opportunity to be the executer for one of the parasites; such an act would invigorate the soul.

Quite, there can be no optimism for man until such a thing is undertaken. It is a fight I would happily die for.

Dude cryptos are a fucking speculative scheme. Their usefulness is so completely overblown by neckbeard faggots that it's impossible to quantify the stupidity being word-vomitted out of their pie holes. Cryptos have no inherent worth or value. They are just bullshit electrons, backed by nothing of value, that people can send to each other. Quantum computing is on the cusp of breaking encryption anyway — rendering blockchain bullshit obsolete. You niggers really think that you would ever be able run a global economy on stupid crypto bullshit? Think again. And before you fly into a 'tism fit, sit there and think of what is literally takes to trade a bitcoin. And before you say "a flashdrive", you think if you're a goddamn grocery store you're going to accept flashdrives? Or that you can give out 'change' in the form of BTC percentages? No nigger, BTC percentages are still enumerated in $$$$. You still need electricity. You still need computers. Always one EMP away from losing everything. One Magnet to a hard drive from destroying all your "money". So just GTFO off the BTC cock.

The difference in your scenario is that [[[yellen]]] the chairman vs a Treasury secretary is that the Fed is a private org that is not beholden to any govt agency. Treasury would litearlly have to be transparent via FOIA or other agencies.

Furthermore, a return to the Treasury control would imply a return to gold, as outlined in the Constitution. You literally cannot create gold. Only a fucking star going supernova can. So there could not be 'money printing' as it exists today. Only a fixed number of $$$$ created at the beginning, and currency "expansion" would be controlled via what could physically be acquired via mining production or economic supply:demand functions.

Literally everything you just said applies entirely to fiat also, dumbass. You think the encryption scheme used by banks is quantum secure? You think that our financial system is not dependent on computer networks?
Dumbass, the redeeming quality of cryptos compared to fiat is the set amount available to mine which circumvents the kike scheme of fractional reserve banking. Yes, BTC is fiat but it is superior fiat from its utility as an anonymous currency and from the mere fact that it is limited in quantity and not subject to fractional reserve shell games. It is still technically possible to manipulate the market by buying up a big portion of all BTC and I suspect that is the case but due to the inherent deflation in BTC and the fact that it goes up several hundred percent average per year the opportunity cost of market manipulation multiplies every single year which provides a strong incentive for would be market oligarchs to sell and cash in. The blockchain cannot be censored, manipulated, or multiplied with fractional reserve kike scheming.

Hear Paris Hilton and Drake will have their own coins. What's up with that?

Nigger, no one here is advocating fucking Jew fiat. Your argument in favor of BTC or some other cryptoshit is a moot point because It's leveraged against the shitshow of fiat. And I'd shove the creators of fiat in the oven and hand you the lighter to let you start the fire.

The point is that an all-digital currency is fucking retarded. No, I don't care about "muh blockchain". It's still retarded. If I could theoretically take a REE magnet from my pocket and destroy literally all the world's economic monetary base, it's proof that e-currency is a doomed concept. It's nothing more than an interesting idea. The fact that stupid niggers are trading it like tulip bulbs doesn't take anything away from the idiocy of the entire concept.

The only ONLY way it could make sense is if crypto-tech was used as a form of counterfeiting protection measure among large electronic transactions. The item transacted would still have to be denominated in something backed by something physical in the real world. Something that literally could not be printed out of thin air into existence. It's the ONLY way to ensure fiat faggotry couldn't exist ever again. And with Quantum computing at the bleeding edges of tech now, even that might be suspect.

1) "it's just electrons bro" isn't a valid argument. I could say the same thing about gold. cryptos are not a fiat currency.

2) "muh quantum computing" is still a ways off, and there are altcoins that have superior protection against this. Theoretically in the future, this is an argument against BTC. But not against cryptos in general

3) "a return to the Treasury control would imply a return to gold" is not sufficient. While gold-backed currency is superior to fiat, it doesn't change the fact that fractional reserve lending still exists. Just because your money is backed by gold theoretically doesn't stop the treasury from printing out more dollars than they have gold for, with the hopes that not enough people will coming knocking and demand they get their money exchanged for gold. This is actually precisely what happened, which is what caused us to disconnect from the gold standard in 1971. You either need to outlaw fractional reserve lending, or go back to using physical gold coins rather than gold-backed tender.

Everything you just said is accounted for in

nigga wut
you gay

OP is full of shit, its at 91. Seems to be just part of the flow of the markets.

In my case it's more about them sexy sexy 79 protons i don't really care than much about the electrons since gold tends not to have those pesky moddafukas running around you know what I'm sayin?

I line cryptos but I'd only put my money there as a bet and it's a good bet,since I'm betting stupid retards with no knowledge of economy whatsoever will see the price of something they don't understand going up and will get greedy thus getting an ally raped by kikes using pump and dump tactics and the original owner who hold most of said memecoins
(every day I see /biz/ spammed by quick pump and dump schemes so it looks like a college freshman year girl dormitory being raided by chads)
If you see meme coins as anything but a pump and dump bet against retards then I'm afraid you might loose some money unless you invested so early you basically didn't invest but simply bought some of it as a curiosity using neet bux not investing.

I love my pet rock if only because China and russia like it too and (((they))) have stripped our middle class of the accumulated wealth of generations thanks to pound shops

sounds good to me, then the merchant will have no where to run

Jewish history seems to work on a cycle. They come in, commit usury (which creates money out of thin air), and they keep getting richer and more powerful using these schemes. Then, when the goyim figure out that the whole thing is a house of cards and that the debt-based system of finance is literally impossible to pay off, the people revolt and decide to clear their debts to the kikes by simply killing/expelling/pogromming the kikes. Then the kikes leave for somewhere else, and the cycle begins again.

Fucking shit, lurk more newfag. Goddamn that's basic info.

This isn't a new revelation, faggot. I'm just bringing it up because it's always important to bring up key points when relevant.

you specifically said
implying this is in fact a new revelation to you and not a key point that you are driving home. next time say

contain your autism, nothing user said is worth being so triggered over.

Was it autism?

We'll never go back to a pre-computer age. It's like saying that we should have sleds with horses everywhere because we might go back to pre-wheel age. It's never going to happen. Personally i do not believe that EMPs exist, but even if they did, all we'd need are non-magnetic storage devices to get back in shape. It's not like we will ever be bombarded with EMPs 24/7

I don't see how that would be an improvement, because we're not in control of the government either. It's controlled by the same rootless, internationalist, globalist cabal as the Fed. I understand that in theory the secretary of the treasury answers to congress and congress represents the people, but that's not what's going on in reality. There would be absolutely no difference in policy if the treasury was in charge of interest rates and the money supply. Bitcoin is already being used as money. We don't have to speculate about its viability, since it has already proven itself to be a reliable currency.

BLAME JEWS

(((1913)))

You probably mean gold plated tungsten. Titanium is very light and wouldn't fool anyone as a gold substitute.

stop thinking like a fucking jew. go to the pawn shop and buy all their gold jewelry. you can melt it down into coins later if you want. if the shit really does HTF, then these anons

are giving good advice. i'd also add salt and tobacco to the list of worthwhile things. once upon a time, people were paid wages in salt, hence the expression for a valuable employee "worth his weight in salt". tobacco can always be bartered as long as you've cured & stored it properly. it's just a question of degrees. how much shit has hit the fan will determine what measures need to be taken.

Yeah, the second the (((bankers))) are gone the birds will stop singing, the earth will stop turning, and crops will stop growing. Not.

the feds are going to let it burn before they ever give up control. and if it ever gets violent, they'd just sick their buddy china on us to make sure we don't rip them away. they already have maoist china. right now they're leaving white nations, trying to destroy them while they fuck some chinks in order to make their new chink life and spread chinkiness across the globe

You're forgetting the other side of the equation. All debt will also be useless. You think the average person has more savings, or more debt? If all debt is rendered null, do the Jews win?

It's literally impossible for all debt to ever be paid off, because when the fed makes money out of thin-air and lends it, they're owed the value of the money + interest. The money owed back is always more than the money in existence. And that's without factoring in fractional reserve lending from the other banks, which allows banks to effectively create 10x as much debt as money on top.

The great majority of Americans are weak and pathetic. Any bright, motivated political figure who climbs the ranks probably detests the morons that are "his people" and is happy to play into the elitists scheme aiming towards massive population reduction, re-enslavement, or whatnot.

Stop thinking like a nigger. Your rationale is parroting the standard Jew response that "it'll make all debt valueless, so you can get free gibs, goy!". That's straight up slave mentality.

What it REALLY means is that you will never be able to pass on any wealth to your family. You will never be able to accumulate a nest egg for retirement. You will be a wage slave until the day you fucking die. Always one paycheck away from destitution. Being a paycheck to paycheck zombie is how they fuck you. Haven't you been paying attention to anything that's been happening?

Debt = slavery. Hyperinflation wipes away debt, but it also ensure that you cannot save anything either. You are always at a net of ZERO. Sure that sounds good to a 25 year old NEET who essentially is nothing but a burden anyway —– but what about white families who've spent their entire lives scrimping and saving and putting money away for their children so they won't have to slave away like they did? How do you think the white race became the way it was? The entire idea that you can provide for your family even after you are gone from this Earth. Yet you'd advocate for a situation that would, in a single moment in time, literally evaporate the life's work of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of white families.

And if you think that house or car note is going away, you need to read up on the term: "margin call" and "bail in". Because they were doing it in 2008. And they'll do it again at the start of hyperinflation. They'll suck every fucking last drop of wealth out of you. Steal your assets, and own everything in site. Ask anyone that lived through the depression how fucking Jew bankers fucked millions of people out of house and home. Called in loans.

Satan dubs is right. Samson option only plays into our hands and destroys out enemies for us as we garner all the needed cover to genocide their species from the face of the earth forever.

They were tricked. It's infuriating but these people are going to lose everything, yes. Sad, but they had the option of educating themselves like everyone else. It might feel horribly unjust that some leech NEET is going to come out on top of a hard working person, and it is, but life isn't just.

They were already tricked and completely robbed due to the FED scheme. 3 in 4 Americans can not even retire unless they fuck off to a third world country. Most Americans near the retirement age are simply planning to continue to work untill their death.

Remember how King Nigger wanted to use his newly introduced State retirement plans and then have people buy Treasury bonds (become part of the FED debt scheme) and then they were pushing with Nancy Pelosi to seize all 401K accounts and then also convert them into that same system so the useless parasites would get to retire off the backs of hard working men and women.

Just as a reminder, you can have your own 401K at home in precious metals. There is no need to be part of some private banker fund where it's just a bunch of 1s and zero's.

Sorry dude, but precious metals is as short term a solution as any. The sad truth is that in reality you can't hide wealth from a strong government. Sure, you can hide it in a way that you can't use it, and die poor but rich. But in the end there's nothing you really can do. Fiat, gold, bitcoins, stocks, whatever, the next crash->war and it's gone for scraps of food. This cycle repeats every 100 years or so.

So yeah, thanks for demonstrating you can't read.

PMs have been around for over 5000 years. Literally nothing has that track record. The Boom-Bust Jew cycle used to transfer wealth to the jews and shabbos goyim have nothing to do with the fundamental principle of Money and not "currency". But that is another topic….

As one moves from boom to bust……the smart people move from stupid non-tangible 'conceptual' shit (stocks, bonds, etc) and into liquid and tangible commodities that have real world value. That cannot be printed. I.E. Guns/Gold/medicine/food/land/water/railroads/etc.

Being able to print money out of thin air (quite literally with electronic mediums) has been the greatest gift to the Jew they've ever received. This great trick has allowed them the power to pull off every other scheme and trick in the book since then. To cloak their designs in non-understandable bullshit terms like "quantitative easing" or "Bespoke Tranche Opportunities" or "Derivatives" or "subprime" or "sovereign debt swaps". It's done literally for that very purpose. So that know one know what the fuck any of it means and therefore aren't as apt to question it. It's allowed them to consolidate power, bribe and corrupt institutions, determine the fate of wars, start those wars in the first place, control the media, and combine all those to pull off the greatest lie in the history of humanity — the holohoax. All from their ability to print money and be able to systematically control the allocation of resources in favor of one cause or another. Thereby essentially allowing them, since the end of the Napoleonic wars, to teeter-totter their way to the position they are in now. And Usury was the ladder on which they climbed to get there in the first place.

There is approximately double the amount of gold than silver on Earth. Silver is undervalued by a factor of ~600x.

Does anyone have the original?

archive.is/n5GER

Source for this.

The numbers I found are: 45 billion onces of silver have been mined vs 4.25 billion onces of gold.
So a ratio of 10x the other way, but actually closer to 6x because silver is not fully recycled.

(1)
DONT TRUST PEOPLE WHO WANT TO REMOVE THE FEDERAL RESERVE
IF LOANS DEBT AND INTEREST SCAMS DONT PERPETUALLY EXIST THEN OY VEY, ERR I MEAN THEN THE ECONOMY WONT GROW

And they had to manufacture another World war to keep people from basically hanging the bankers and politicians on every street corner.
Your ideas basically enourage a slow death over a short pain and revival.
I don't care if I survive or if my kids have a few extra shekels if it means in 3-5 generations we will be literal south africa tier and in a worse position globally than south africa is now.
We need to save our people and continuing the banking and voting scams thrust on us is the best way to do the exact opposite.

Maybe you have never starved or walked cold and wet anywhere due to necessity.
Maybe you think that your safety in your city working at your "middle income job" is much more important then the future generations surviving and having the chance to build something even better.
The fact is, cowards that suggest we accept mild nuisances now and avoid big sacrifices are the exact cowards that would lead us to prison cars saying its for a better world.
Fuck you weak willed softspined faggots.

No one here is a globalist, so fuck that noise.

I, for one, welcome our Chinese overlords.

The US can't void it's debt.

The US dollar exists because of debt. Currenvy is printed when the federal reserve buys Treasury bonds from the Treasury, making the Treasury in debt to the Fed.

There was a thread on this recently.

Good. Fuck America and its nigger Jewish cultural cancer it spread.

these are simply industry terms that represent complex ideas. Don't blame the kikes if you can google the term, it weakens your argument.

Gold is for Niggers. Come home white man.
SILVER

Ive got the perfect guy for the job.

Word is that China's fallback position is a gold-backed Yuan. The yuan/gold fix is testing it out.
scmp.com/business/china-business/article/2099370/shanghai-gold-exchange-offer-yuan-back-futures-contract

Without the petrodollar stranglehold, USD is going to tank. Hopefully every living person who ever worked at the Fed will be hung from a lamp post.

When?

If I was able to nail the timing of when China moves to a gold backed yuan AND when the USD collapses, I'd become a billionaire overnight.
Even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you.

Investing in hard productive assets in the USA is a good idea if you can swing it, because something like a laundromat will always squeak through.

Putting money into any stock market or bond market right now is pointless because if you made any real bets that paid out, the jews won't let you collect. You're not part of the club, so you don't get to (((profit))).

My advice is the same advice I've been giving out for years now: Diversify into a bit of silver, gold, lead, some productive land and a small business in a small city (50,000-200,000 pop) and live simply while working to make your bug-out location entirely self-sufficient (solar panels, electricity storage, well water, greenhouse/garden etc)

Fake gold is for niggers,pure 24k gold is ultimately patrician.
Silver is merely plebeian,you indeed want silver to trade with the plebs but gold is what you keep for real emergencies (the kind of honey,take the children and the gold and settle down in south america while I stay behind,tell the kids i love them)