Mexico earthquake: Tsunami alert as magnitude 8 tremor rattles buildings in the capital

Mexico earthquake: Tsunami alert as magnitude 8 tremor rattles buildings in the capital

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/08/mexico-earthquake-magnitude-8-tremor-rattles-buildings-capital/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iKjvf
youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo
google.com/search?q=september Revelations woman&client=opera&hs=nTu&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjbn_WP95TWAhVIWSYKHceHATAQ_AUICygC&biw=1097&bih=554
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/906045358156992514
youtube.com/watch?v=YlwippvM7l4
youtube.com/watch?v=X5RaJxFIk74
youtube.com/watch?v=wRg5sM7dgI4
youtube.com/watch?v=AlrVYd6RPdw
gfz-potsdam.de/en/section/earths-magnetic-field/data-products-services/kp-index/quicklook/
isgi.unistra.fr/
cosmicrays.oulu.fi/
groundzeromedia.org/830-spiritus-antichristi-w-chris-everard/
stormhighway.com/powerarc.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Thorn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/iKjvf

Is this the wall everyone was talking about?

sure is comfie tonight

THE ECLIPSE
EARTHQUAKES
HURRICANES
WILDFIRES
TSUNAMIS

THE TITANS ARE UPON US

Curious, just expelled NK's embassador

well, that is where the injun reservation is

In comparison the 2004 Indian ocean Tsunami was a 9.0 at 30km, this one in mexico was an 8.0 at a depth of 35km. So they still may get a baby tsunami.

We get a wall and a earthquake rift/ditch.

The Filth Must Be Washed Away.

DEUS VULT

I just recalculated the Mayan calendar and it doesn't end at 12/21/2012…
It ends 9/23/2017

not one 8.0 but 3 8.0

Magnitude 8 is a major happening.

three 8.0

Keep mad, Evropa rises.
The Gods are shining upon us and we should honour them.

the party starts in 8 minutes

Hopefully Yosemite is okay…

just in time for the DACA dreamers to return home and fix their shit-hole

JUST!

You can not stop the September of Happenings.

look for some webcams in that area

No, it seems to be just one, with three signals, their timings are exactly the same, but in 3 different stations.

Reminder: always soak your beans before cooking them.

There is danger in the summer moon above

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't thimk this type of Fault line causes Tsunamis.These plates rub along each other not pressing into each other.

FUCKING KEK

Steal the warm wind
Tired friend
Times are gone
For honest men
And sometimes
Far too long
For snakes
Black hole sun…..
won't you come…
and wash away the rain….
black hole sun…

One of them submerges under the other, but there are times when they "click" to accommodate better.
It's literally unpredictable.

Libshits get smashed
Invadercans also get smashed

I think we'll have to match the height of the tsunami to our border wall.
TEN FEET HIGHER

The dark side was no more today. All of it had light.

KALI YUGA
A
L
I

Y
U
G
A

Holy fuck, tsunami when?

Mexico is finally nuclear capable, and is conducting tests for an assault on THE WALL

what if the tsunami combines with irma storm surge?????

200 FOOT TSUNAMI INBOUND

A fuckton of prophecies appeared, all of them failed, some guy translate a part of the NT to astronomy and this happened, but faggots still talk like girfriendless fedoras.

NT?

SAN ANDREAS NEXT

New Testament, Revelations, some dude use the names as constelations and this time (this month) was showed as especial before the end, i dont have the pic, but is really creepy and you can try reading Revelations and doing the same.

thread theme music?
youtube.com/watch?v=uCEeAn6_QJo

New Testament

Leap years is why

Its also important to understand that 9-23-2017 is also the Sabbath. And the 3rd day of the Jewish new year.

THAT IS THE DAY IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS.

And its the year 5777/8 on the Jewish Calendar.

The Greek/Hebrew lexicons for that number:

5= Gods grace

777= Christ the Messiah

The entire gestation takes place in 5777 and the "birth" or alignment takes place on the 3rd day of 5778.

Which board?

What Christcuckery am I reading here about "New Testament" bullshit?
We're at the presence of Gods

Ugh. Numerology is where smart people go to give up on meaning in life. You realize you're touting a countermeme, right? It's supposed to build up hope and fail. This is loosh farming if anything is. Some big system on earth regularly vomits up attempts to get people hopeful that judgement will finally befall those who have ruled earth so incompetently these many centuries.

Fucking trolls.

google.com/search?q=september Revelations woman&client=opera&hs=nTu&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjbn_WP95TWAhVIWSYKHceHATAQ_AUICygC&biw=1097&bih=554

See this:

Fuck, of course i had to be in the shithole of LA when this happens. fuck fuck fuck, I need to get back to Arizona

SEPTEMBER
E
P
T
E
M
B
E
R

Oh boy another sob story angle to manipulate normies into letting in illegals.

Tsunami are being reported

Looks like you need to
LEARN TO SWIM

do it now faggot, you don't want to be in LA when SHTF.

It's South of Mexico, not many people there.
Also, Florida and Houston will counteract it by saying "we have our hands full already".

Trump is enjoying these weather weapons so much, he's decided his 'wall' will be a chasm.

I want to laugh, but I know I will probably just hate this event instead.

Tsunami confirmed in Mexico, largest wave so far is 0.7 m / 2.3 ft - NWS / PTWC

damnit. that's not tall enough.
NEED MOAR

Depends where that is measured. 2.3ft out deep become huge when it hits shore.

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/906045358156992514

the water is retreating a tsunami is coming.

Why is that? You want to see a Bird rise and more hot sand?

here's a couple livestream jewtube vids. i don't speak beaner, so i don't know what they're saying. i haven't seen footage of the water yet
youtube.com/watch?v=YlwippvM7l4
youtube.com/watch?v=X5RaJxFIk74

better livestreams would be cool if anons find them

they are expecting 3 meter waves for the surrounding areas.

Mexico right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRg5sM7dgI4
livestream of a english speaker, but his footage is just reading comments from plebbit and right side broadcasting chat

speaking of right side
youtube.com/watch?v=AlrVYd6RPdw

Que horror

the moons last year from the OT too

← this

the gods of war are back

What?

His cock must be rock hard right now. The boy that cried wolf a million times is going to be vindicated for all of his earthquake autism.

Liberals on Twitter now believe HAARP is real, lol.

But they still won't consider CME interaction? Pretty sure these hurricanes and earthquakes, as there's been several smaller ones all over the last several days, are directly related to solar activity. Check SuspiciousObservers on youtube, those guys have been successfully predicting this shit for a few years now.

you realize that's a kike, right?

the sea has withdrawn 50 meters

looks like japan again

I wonder if the Panama Canal is going to get rekt.

What the fuck are these lights ?

they removed this pic from their status and put a short video clip of 1 ft waves in its place?

i could have sworn it was that pic, but now it's the video. maybe i just forgot that quickly

Just kidding , relax bro.

Where's this at?

I heard there were earthquake lights seen. ??

just regular earthquake lights
nothing to see goy

gfz-potsdam.de/en/section/earths-magnetic-field/data-products-services/kp-index/quicklook/

isgi.unistra.fr/

this was not a drill eh

that pic seems to be from other place, still they are waiting for a tsunami

Thread theme

Checked and I know this feel. I'm in Canada and they were showing the hurricane hitting the islands in the Caribbean. As soon as I saw it I said out loud, "Well we're looking at our nu-Canadians here." Trudeau's probably rock hard right now.

from kikepedia

apparently lots of places in beanerland are without electricity. i'm very disappointed a giant wave hasn't flushed them off the coastline yet

user, the clash of the Titans

cosmicrays.oulu.fi/

Non happening

it happened in Chile, Ecuador and many other places.
Some of the lights are also caused by breaking power lines.

low energy tsunami confirmed

Is this part of the Trump Curse?
That faggot former pres of Beaner Nation keeps talking shit about Trump and then Bam magnitude 8 earthquake.

Then why haven't we seen the day of the rake?

i. Open image in a new tab
ii. Hold F11
iii. Laugh

Kek, the only thing thats missing from the mega happening are volcanoes.

Seems to happen every time earthquakes start happening.

The second vid is from some tinfoiler from Brazil. Pretty sure he's not pro-Israel.

Incorrect its the 1 day of the seventh month. The new year was in april. Its a tradition that happened after renaming the feasts of trumpets. The rabbies sometimes are dumb as fuck

this is also a stupid year. Every jewish scolar knows that this number is a modded one. They started messing around with the number in the past to make certain events correlate with occultic numbers
Real date is around 6017

>christ = *smeared* (anointed) (one)
Anointed the anointed

GET FUCKED SPIC SCUM

Earthquake lights
Some (((scientists))) say that they're a natural phenomenon.
Anyone with half a working brain knows better tough.
So go educate yourself before coming back newfag.

On a recent ep of Ground Zero, he explains this for about an hour, the description of the episode explains this also.

groundzeromedia.org/830-spiritus-antichristi-w-chris-everard/

see

stormhighway.com/powerarc.php

Power flashes are most visible and dramatic at night. They appear as an intense, sometimes pulsing glow emanating from a source on the ground. The color is usually a combination of blue, green, turquoise and orange - and the colors can change rapidly as the arcing continues. Power flashes can illuminate an entire cloud deck from underneath, which often results in it being mistaken for lightning. The arcing usually lasts for around one second or less, and the sound produced is usually that of a loud gunshot, a loud buzz, or both.

Trump is a Virgo

Selective reading? but this sounds a lot like Trump

BIGGEST SOLAR FLARE AND CMES IN 14 YEARS
shit's going down

La Cucaracha

Trump is A Gemini
June 14

Watching replays on a stream, not seeing any collapsing buildings. Since when did the beaners get nippon-tier buildings, I thought they all lived in shacks made of old billboards and shit.

I haven't been able to sleep well since the eclipse. constant tossing and turning. I wake up fully refreshed anyway. I've dreamed of hand drawn black suns being painted with 6 points and hooks at the end. I feel a tension on the west coast. I've been feeling the calling to climb a sacred mountain. I've been feeling a calmness; a strict focus.

Exactly. Christianity is a religion based off Kikes and the one surviving tribe of haibaru hyperboreans that were subverted by shit gene kike exiles wandering through the desert. They stole the legends (6 pointed star, talmud, OT, everything) and made it their own . So while christianity might have some revelations that are semi accurate, we have no idea if they've been subverted (they have).

related discussion going on in the hurricane watch /thread.

could this set off yellowstone?

GET OUT TAE FUCK

kek

Not quite SoCal. Better luck next one!

I don't know what I expected but kek

Repent

i reported this thread to sticky request, because clones are already shitting up the catalog
fucking newfags

Global report.

literally global reported

Did you see that thread about the yellowstone happanans?

yellowstone isn't supposed to blow for like 200 years though

it must have missed the memo.

Sorry for keeping the de-railing but this is so bluepilled and delusional it must be called out - christianity was responsible for destroying the Roman Empire, banning even hygiene and monopolizing all literacy (banning even the bible from "gentiles") and even the law for thousands of years, Europe only recovered with the "renaissance" (of it's pagan roots and higher ideals). Christians are responsible for the rape, murder and sterilization of millions of European children and woman, they consented to an order where the vast majority of their "brothers" were enslaved, landless and taxed to death, starving while the nobility and clergy lived lives of luxury… Anyway…

>I'm in fucking BsAs, Argentina
That was kinda spooky.

32 confirmed deaths as of now

KEK has reawaken. Not only have the dubs, trips, quads, and quints recently demonstrated this, the movements of the land, sea, and air show that the Ogdoad are finally returning. No more shall man rule the planet, living in the illusion that he controls and predicts the forces of Nature. The Ogdoad is asserting their authority, and only those that show respect towards natural law shall survive.

Largest coronal mass ejection in a decade 2 days ago, massive earthquakes ensue everywhere.

For some reason i read "Largest coronal ass ejection". Should probably get some sleep.

Burn whatever source you took that from or kys if OC.

some of the beaners have white admixture from spain. for example, their presidente. so there are pockets of civilization in mexico

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Thorn
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
Top kike

That guy's pretty mestizo for my standards. But you are correct there's between 10% and 20% of the country that's European, depending on source. Possibly a higher proportion than Americans niggers, if you think about it.

t.White Mexican.