SENATE BETRAYAL - Paris Accord back on

archive.fo/Sy3Tn
archive.fo/aii5a
Today's raid confirmed for trying to bury news.
>Sen. Dianne (((Feinstein))) (D-Calif.) also spoke in support of the amendment.

LOOK AT DESE HURRICANES GOY, YOU BETTA BELIEVE IN DA SCIENCE GOY, PAY DA UN
Talk radio show "ground zero" is claiming this and responses to the tweet to be "proof" of the hurricanes' strength and directionality being artificially manipulated for the express purpose of pushing things like the climate change hoax. Considering other things that have happened since Harvey, it doesn't seem so far fetched.

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
wattsupwiththat.com/2012/10/17/claim-co2-makes-you-stupid-as-a-submariner-that-question/
sites.google.com/a/sheffield.ac.uk/djb-group/ecosystem-co2-starvation/joe-quirk
phys.org/news/2017-07-carbon-dioxide-world-water-wise.html
hboxygen.freeyellow.com/id1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure glad Trump decided to go for Amnesty so as to make a deal with them. Truly he is the master of 4d chess.

jk, we all know he's just another kike puppet

Lol, chump change. It will probably get vetoed if it ever even makes it to Trump's desk.

This is just getting retarded.

faggots will call your post out as being a kike shill but dont worry, there are some anons here that can see past the bread ans circuses and into the truth of the matter

Only the Senate voted on it, it still has to go through the House and president.

The funding is literally nothing. It's the carbon credits that get you. That is the shit they want.

Always the first fucking post.
Doesn't only the president have the power to make treaties in the USA? Congress can't give money to someone non-domestic at random as part of a treaty/accord. Or it is treason because of helping (((foreign interests))) against the united states.
He best call this out.

why is the US the only country where climate change denial is a "conservative" issue? Heck, even underground fascists groups in Europe acknowledge this.

That's still $10 MILLION going to globalist jews over yet another lie instead of toward something that could actually be good for the country.

At this point I have come to realize that nothing can be saved, nothing can be repaired, nothing will survive. I just want to see the world burn.

This is the average nu/pol/ poster.

Just end it kill everyone fuck this I'm done with this world.

this is the proper attitude to have, the warrior spirit is the only thing that will save the white race, not phony elections to get a zionist puppet hollyjew entertainment star into office. he was never on your side and never will be.

THIS!!

you didn't answer my question

The fact that both house and Senate are working to bring it back should tell you that all the House and Senate incumbents need to be removed both DNC and GOP.

Politicians are sociopaths, narcissists, and users. The people are idiots. Everyone deserves what they're getting tbh. Fuck "saving the white race", I'm saving myself and maybe a handful of people if I can. That's the limit of human capibiloty and that's the reality we live in. They'll keep feeding you the lie that you can change the world until you say enough is enough. Anyone is lucky if they can manage to even save themselves.

No one gives a shit about you blackpill cuck, kill yourself

honestly ive thought aboht that myself. if the world wasnt a globalized shithole like it is today and had a smaller population, id be happy with some family and friends tending a farm a doing that. modern life is shit and anyone who defends wage cucking and debt slavery is a kike. simple as that. nuke israel when

What you do is implement term Limits because for some reason it's impossible to kick out individuals like McCain,Paul Ryan,Graham, Feinstein. Plenty of people have tried to beat McCain.

What you do is say that anyone who has already had two terms wouldn't be able to run for office.

Also, you enforce the following Law even against Senators and house Reps. Trump should bait them into voting, then sick the capital police on them. look how that cunt Debbie jewman threatened the police chief over the laptop. The most difficult part of all of that is finding a non-pozzed federal judge to get arrest warrants.

I would have the arrests to be 3 AM no knock raids. That way people would be half awake & confused about what's going on.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Ideally I would have the arrests to be 3 AM no knock raids. That way people would be half awake & confused about what's going on. but we could just arrest them in the capital building.*

Climate change is a joke. The people pushing it laugh about it once the cameras shut off. Just for this post, I am going to run my car in open loop tomorrow and dump as much carbon into the atmosphere as I can.

It would be best if you stop larping. If you are not larping, do it while they are in the capitol building. Only lawful and legal way to go about it.
inb4 trump for dictator 2020 ftw. This is a work of fiction

I was reading 2084 a few weeks ago. They used a missile strike on the senator's school to get their bills passed.
Now there's this. Trump says no to the paris accords and then heaps of hurricanes heading through and some user mentioning something about HARRP or whatever making me think it's man-made. Now suddenly the paris accords are coming back and the party line is that the hurricanes are worse from climate change. Which is fucking retarded because they all say "worst in 20 years" or some shit which means 20 years ago there was a bigger one so this one isn't as bad as it was but really who listens to reason any more.
I don't know man, it's bullshit but I believe it.

So do any of you faggots even read things before waiting for Trump to make a tweet about it then deliberately grabbing any article from MSM that suddenly agrees with you? Fucking read this, DACA is actually being taken to court by 10 separate states because Obongo illegally ran around Congress in forcing this law. DACA is fucking dead, there is no possible way it would stand in court because Obama violated a huge part of the legal process of US law, since pretty much everyone agreed the states would win Trump pretty much ended it right there. So yes this amnesty carrot is a carrot for negotiation, because if the Dempcrats and Republicucks don't go for it DACA is fucking dead in the water.

Bump over the shit threads.

Didn't you hear, user? If some cuckservatives in a do-nothing legislative body virtue signal on twitter about DACA, it means we're totally going to get amnesty. Why aren't you taking the blackpill?

Notice how the kike is angry about the chess meme without it even being brought up.
The mere suggestion that they've ever been outsmarted is deeply triggering to them.
You can always spot a kike by how they react to the chess meme.

here's an answer yurofaggot

So what are they going to do? Have niggers stand in a line with fans to counter the hurricanes?

I don't get it. What's that gif supposed to convey?

you can't betray me if I don't have faith in you in the first place

do it user. you'll be helping to save the planet. currently global CO2 is at approx 300 ppm. at less than 200 ppm, plants start dying due to suffocation. high CO2 alarms in submarines and the ISS are triggered at 5000+ ppm. there is literally no harm in raising the CO2. plants function more efficiently with higher concentrations in the air. they use water more efficiently due to fewer breathing pores being opened. the planet will get greener as we increase CO2, which in turn, will mean O2 will also increase and allow our bodies to operate more efficiently. more CO2 is a good thing. not even joking.

sauce, in case any user wants it
wattsupwiththat.com/2012/10/17/claim-co2-makes-you-stupid-as-a-submariner-that-question/
sites.google.com/a/sheffield.ac.uk/djb-group/ecosystem-co2-starvation/joe-quirk
phys.org/news/2017-07-carbon-dioxide-world-water-wise.html
hboxygen.freeyellow.com/id1.html

Could anons post some more literature or such making arguments against climate change?

"climate change" is a scam to cripple the first world, and enrich the (((banks)))through 'carbon credits'

I wonder how horrible it must feels to be separated from your family…

t. someone whose German greatgrandparents became separated after the USSR took hold of germans

See, this is the bullshit I hate where Trump "leaves it to the senate". Nigger you fought against politicians, and now you're leaving policy to them.

bump