War Thunder Thread

feels good, man.

Other urls found in this thread:

centarsrce.org/index.php/kontakt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not so bad for Tier 3/4 German tanks.

Oh, story time
10/10

And by highest rank I meant highest tier*, everyone else was in Tiger Is.

You better not be playing bombers in sim.

Maybe its just the fact that I'm flying stukas but that isn't the case for me.
I have to manually fire the rear gun to have a hope of surviving since trying to dogfight wont end well.

Nah I'm not good enough for simulator battles unfortunately, only arcade for now.

Fucking stupid, I know.

Why not? Isn't it necessary to win those enduring conflict ones?

I too like the screenshot application.

Ok but why do aircraft collisions kill me but not the asshole who rammed into me?

Like, some piece a' shit decides to play chicken with me, I get rammed and die, but he gets away scott free without a scratch.

What the fuck?

I'm guessing if his fuselage goes into your wing it might be that he gets heavily damaged engine but doesn't crash. Just a guess.

SHIGGY

You should try the realistic mode. I played arcade at first but now that I switched to this, I can't go back to arcade.

Sim requires a joystick and some sort of tracking device for looking around since you're locked in first person, but realistic is still mouse aim so it's still pretty easy to play and doesn't require additional equipment.

Yes. And fighters hate them in sim because they're the easiest to play. As a bomber you literally just have to mouse aim your turrets at them.

They're fun to fly but sadly they're not that good. They can't really fight well against fighters and there's better planes if you want to bomb.

(czechd)
wew :((

Jesus fucking Christ user. Stop doing this.

What's wrong?

The duck is pretty much a memeplane. If you want to kill tanks, unlock the 30mm HVAP ammo for the ME 410 B-6/R3

Not an argument.

Why are you doing this?

Or

Or

Or

Or just playing against Russians in general and also getting team killed

You can't seriously like this piece of shit can you?

Hey champ I saw you posting some mean things to subreddits and I'm worried about you tiger, if you wanted to talk to people /r/suicide might be able to help you out. I know life can get hard sometimes and it leaves even the best of us down in the dumps. I don't know where you live squirt but here's some resources to help you out if you're having suicidal thoughts. Don't worry bud things will get better soon! United States: 1-800-784-2433 (1-800-SUICIDE) United States (en Espanol): 1-800-SUICIDA United States-veterans 1-800-273-8255, Veterans Press 1 Europe Wide: 116 123 (free from any number) Australia: 13 11 14 Belgium: 02 649 95 55 Brasil: 141 Canada: Numbers vary by region. Deutschland: 0800 1110 111 Denmark: 70 20 12 01, www.livslinien.dk or Skrivdet.dk France: 01 40 09 15 22 Greece: 1018 or 801 801 99 99 Iceland: 1717 India: 91-44-2464005 0 or 022-27546669 Ireland: ROI - local rate: 1850 60 90 90 ROI - minicom: 1850 60 90 91 Israel: 1201 Italia: 800 86 00 22 Malta: 179 Japan 03-3264-4343 Netherlands: 0900 1130113 New Zealand: 0800 543 354 Nippon: 3 5286 9090 Norway: 815 33 300 Osterreich: 116 123 Serbia: 0800 300 303 or 021 6623 393; Online chat: centarsrce.org/index.php/kontakt South Africa: LifeLine 0861 322 322; Suicide Crisis Line 0800 567 567 Sverige: 020 22 00 60 Switzerland: 143 UK: 08457 90 90 90 or text 07725909090 or email [email protected]/* */ Uruguay: 7pm to 11 pm – Landlines 0800 84 83 (FREE) 2400 84 83 24/7 – Cell phone lines 095 738 483 *8483

Can someone explain what's going here?

They're angry at me for making multiple posts to reply to different posts.

Don't see why you couldn't have put it all in one post.

Anyway, how long does it take to unlock Bombers? I play now and again but only for about an hour a time.

The cancer is real.

As long as any other plane. No matter what you're researching, remember to always use a vehicle that's not more than 1 tier higher or lower, or else you'll get a huge research penalty. You also don't need to use a vehicle from the same line, you can research a bomber with a fighter, etc. Just remember the tier thing.

How?

Gook thread.

Protip: if it's not interesting keep it to yourself.

War Thunder discussion belongs in tank vidya threads when we have them, we don't deserve our own thread. especially if we take the amount of faggotry already posted here in consideration

I just got back into this game after a few months. Destroying yaks in my sea hurricane is still as fun as ever.

Nah fuck that. War Thunder is a good game that warrants discussion.

What's up with all these fags?

You got me, my dude.

It's got to be a le ebin reddit raid or some shit idk.

Incorrect.

oh shit fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

This was how it was the last time I played, things may have changed.

as unbalanced as this game is, that has never been correct. Russian bias is a bit overblown as well.

So you're saying that being able to buy all of the following:
with real money doesn't make a game pay2win?

It makes it pay2notgrind. The only thing you truly cant buy freely are exclusive vehicles, and almost all of them are novelty pieces anyways.

The less time you spend grinding out essential vehicle components, the more games you'll win. Therefore, pay2notgrind == pay2win. Furthermore, purchasing more lives gives you a direct in-game advantage, as you can simply respawn if you die.

Purchasing more lives only lets you use a tank more than once during a match, and can only be used in Arcade which has a hard 3-life limit anyways. While what you say about the parts is true, it's completely irrelevant within the context of one match, as a more upgraded tank will have the advantage regardless of whether the player paid for the parts or not.

Get fucked by my proper AAA cannon fire.

Just git gud you stupid nigger.
Why don't you just go ahead and cheat then?

I can't tell if this is bait or if someone is really invested in that game and trying to justify all his sunk time into it.
Kinda sad

Not an argument.

Just git gud Mr. Double Dubs, Tier 2 panzers are god-like if you know how to use them.

Psh, whatever you say, kiddo.

At this point the sekret dokuments are either stalins diary or the red handbook.

For anybody who hasn't realized it yet, the Ki-100 is currently ludicrously OP. Get it before it's nerfed. 4.7 BR performance at the low low BR of 3.0

Nigga the Pz IV F2 is the best tank in era 2.

What's the point of high explosive ammo?

In tanks? In theory, it'd be used to destroy soft ground targets/objectives. In practice, it's somewhat useful against open-top AAA vehicles and the like.

Gib super light armored tanks or trucks in most tanks. Gib anything you encounter in a KV-2 or other 150mm+ tank.

Ha. Air Arcade pleb spotted.

I'd have to guess it was from a Strv. 81, a premium tank at BR 6.7, and the ATGMs have the same pen and damage as any of the ATGMs, which is 600mm of pen, and can very easily 1 shot vehicles with little effort.