CONGO FISTING

CONGO FISTING

If you don't let the new alt right mafia don Kyle bapman aka the febrize knight aka based Civic nationalist man put benis in your girlfriends vagina, he will green light you. This means his lower level thugs will "Congo fist" you intil your intestines prolapse

Does this idiot even put in an effort to not be an obvious fed informant? He's very close to three strikes under California's strict criminal justice system, and yet here he is, making threats of violence.

Also, consider me sheltered, but I have no idea what "Congo fisting" means, and I probably don't wish to know.

But we gots to know, man.

We gots to know.

Who? I don't keep up with autistic e celebs.

Never heard of any of these people, is that actually why they were banned.. and banned from what? What is "the movement"..

People who do know are probably some some extreme faggots.

Based chopstick man.

Oh, its half jew lolberg stick man. Who cares what he thinks, isnt his son half black?

it's starting to come to light that the reason he was taking everything in such a BASED CIVNAT direction is that he's mostly concerned with gaining power and money and control and pussy and is still using drugs and associating with drug users and trying to create a protection racket for "right wing protestors" who must pay tribute to him or be kicked out of rallies.

and the civnat shit is the result of him trying to choose the most populist, middle of the road, "reasonable" facade for an outward appearance.

Seems like a pretty dangerous game, I guess when everyone is playing with wooden swords, people start to think they can get away with anything.

You type like semi-literate nigger.

Yeah. It's insane.

I get and respect that you guys don't want e-celeb bullshit here, but this needs to get nipped in the bud before it gets out of hand. If we don't stop it now, any one of us could be targeted by the Febreze Knight as his quest for more power, money, and fangirl pussy spreads.

Don't associate with him, and you won't get targeted by him. Pretty fucking simple.

He's going to get more power and influence and end up being trotted out as a spokesperson for the entire non-marxist side of the country. It has to be stopped.

pretty funny term tbh

Stop associating yourself with him, or deal with him yourself. Those are your options. What else do you want us to tell you?

Nobody on Holla Forums associates with fed e-celebs like this. If you do, you're digging your own grave. Why come to Holla Forums and warn us about somebody we warn everybody else about? Are you under the mistaken impression that people on Holla Forums actually fall in line behind shitheads like this?

Are the only topics on Holla Forums about people we associate with?

If that were so, we'd be an empty board user.

Stop falling for celebrity you fucking moron. You're as bad as middle-aged cat ladies who buy grocery store gossip tabloids.

I don't speak jigaboo, somebody translate the faggot OP for me.

Get lost shill, fight your own fight.

Kyle is an old man who took memes too seriously and now thinks he holds some clout. The only people who listen to him or do what he says are hangers-on who also want to make names for themselves.
Let this be a reminder why namefagging and e-celeb shit is poisonous. These kikes want to turn the fight for the white race into a social club.

You need to step out of the echochamber and check out normiebook. The boomers and normies don't know that this guy is a joke, they're flocking to him in droves.

Who's Levi?
Is that the Holla Forumsnewsinfinity Holla Forumsnews forever faggot on twitter who posts cuckchan screens daily? Fuck that guy

fags

It's literally a niggers line from Dirty Harry

His grammar is a train wreck.

don't split your infinitives you illiterate

IT WAS A DIRTY HARRY QUOTE YOU RETARD

Only feeble minds are have trouble reading text with split infinitives, and the case for avoiding them is so exceedingly weak as to not even warrant being made ;)

This is how the nationalist-movement in Sweden failed in the 90's. Small-popes and infighting. Get rid of this cancer.

And on another different subject, how come every fucking e-celeb is such a fucking weirdo? They are never just normal regular Joe's. I find that very suspicious.

This is why you conceal carry. Execute the filth in self defense.

Banned from the BASED nigger nationalist movement? Say it ain't so civnat-man.

ecelebs larping as shit they've seen in Jew movies. It's pathetic now but when they're in prison we'll have a good laugh. Until then, please keep shit like this to a minimum.

ALL OF HIS GRAMMAR IS A TRAIN WRECK YOU RETARD

get