Vita Thread

"Sailing the High Seas" Edition

WHATCHA:

And most importantly, are you still having fun?

Upcoming games: iplaypsvita.com/upcoming-ps-vita-games-2016/

Gitgud Group: gitgud.io/groups/InfinityVita

Previous Threads: pastebin.com/6eVxEzpu

First-Time Buyer's FAQ: pastebin.com/fb6MSKwx

Vita Wallpapers:ultraimg.com/album/2ch

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/vitahacks/comments/509ck7/tutorial_delete_trophy_data_for_specific_games/
twitter.com/HaiHakkuIku/status/771059213795782664
mediafire.com/download/ziqt51pscspe2pp/VPKShrink_v1.0_win.exe
mediafire.com/download/r4972tt6tdhs46r/VPKShrink_v1.0_linux
mediafire.com/download/msct5rv4tj7cvss/VPKShrink_v1.0_linuxArm
mediafire.com/download/5do172u44n47wr7/VPKShrink_v1.0_mac
archive.is/VxRvE#selection-15389.0-15395.24
archive.is/pfKbt
sony.com/SCA/index.shtml
ebay.com/itm/Sony-PS-Vita-Game-System-PCH-1001-Handheld-Console-8GB-fast-shipping-/262600302698?hash=item3d2432a06a:g:6ewAAOSwMgdXxPeU
yifan.lu/2016/08/28/yes-its-a-kernel-exploit/
cs.berkeley.edu/~daw/papers/rop-usenix14.pdf
pastebin.com/pz9FbTet
twitter.com/MajorTomVita/status/760595053865820166
youtube.com/watch?v=_5uGEO-m1P8
volafile.io/get/HIMdPx4Vw66kO/Bullet Girls.7z
page2.dix3.com/fs/4i4kbeaa4z3uer7e0/
gamefaqs.com/boards/178202-dragon-quest-builders/73221865
mega.nz/#F!OMsy3Aya!_SPj313nlriJeeQ990E8Hg
pbs.twimg.com/media/CrSJvZPWAAEV25Z.jpg:orig
hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/
amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n:4924899011,p_n_feature_three_browse-bin:2055864011
reddit.com/r/vita/comments/1zz7rl/very_adult_games_like_999_danganronpa_vlr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_adult_video_games#PlayStation_Vita
please
esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.aspx
archive.is/dtC7V
statista.com/statistics/268966/total-number-of-game-consoles-sold-worldwide-by-console-type/
archive.is/wRuLV
gem
nichegamer.com/2016/09/08/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-delayed-north-america-europe/
operationrainfall.com/2016/09/09/english-sd-gundam-generation-dated/
youtube.com/watch?v=AusmsFqKs10
youtube.com/watch?v=Ibh_UVrqorY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nabbed a Vita and a 32 GB card for only 110$. Its a slim but damn what a steal.

there's like 5 vita threads what's wrong with you

There's one that reached the bump limit, the piracy thread, and this thread.

you win this time

Project Diva X currently. Looking around for some other good stuff to pirate.
Genkai Tokki Seven Pirates in English, UPPERS in English, English patches for Criminal Girls 1 & 2's jap versions decrypted VPKs when?, Steins;Gate 0
Bought an OLED vita today, it was already on 3.60 too, came with free 16BG mem card it wasn't supposed to of course, but it was already in the vita when they shrink-wrapped it.

Hot diggity damn that's good. I'm kind of envious. But microSD adapter SOON

literally 3 vita threads reaching autosage 2 of them about piracy, what a time to be alive

I hope these separated threads still continue in the future.

I'm just glad the general isn't full of shitters wanting people to spoonfeed them so they can show their friends how dank they are. Oh shit nevermind.

Gal*Gun, its a pretty fun novelty game, too bad it runs like shit on the Vita, not even a consistent 30fps
Currently waiting for Mei Q, Steins Gate 0, and Valkyrie Drive. I was going to get Moe Chronicle but its on back order on Play-Asia.
Managed to scam someone in selling a Vita memory card 32GB for like 15 dollars. Also just Ordered SAO: Hollow Fragment.

Having tons of fun, PC/Vita/3DS is the trilogy this generation

Also hows Ar Nosurge Plus? Im debating if I should drop 100 dollars on the physical Vita release.

It really is

My hacked 3DS, my Vita with vitamin and my Thinkpad for old ass PC games are pretty much all I need.

WHATCHA:

Duke Nukem 3d: Megaton Ed. Shits bitchin as hell. Today was a good day

Damn nigga.

Is it PSP/Wii levels of easy to hack a 3DS now?

Not yet.
Emunand is kind of easy to set up if you know how to follow instructions, but setting up a9lh is another beast for me, it's like reading chinese.

It's worth it though. You get to play GBA games perfectly as a bonus via Virtual Console.

We at the point a Vita is worth picking up yet, or hold off until unlocked ePSP mode on Hen and/or adapter?

Ask

The simple question is do you like jrpgs, VNs, dungeon crawlers and niche japanese titles?
If yes then you should like the vita.
Do you not mind paying for games? If yes then hold off cause the vita just recently was broken. If no then you should still consider getting it.

I've gone on saying it has a little something for everyone, but if you're still unsure at this time, the answer is probably no. Take a look at the catalog and see if you find anything interesting. If you're just waiting for ePSP exploits, then you might as well buy a PSP.

Started up Seven Pirates, need to pick it back up.

Gundam Breaker 3 and Dungeon Travelers 2 are the ones I've had my eye on waiting to drop from the 6000 or so they tend to run, though now hopefully someone will rip the JP versions so I can just nab those. Otherwise, SRW V next year.

Just got another 1000 Vita with a screen protector and a 64 GB card to jump on the piracy wagon, and will probably be picking up more games as I go since I assume most of the rippers will be only doing NA/EU versions of games.

source? google gives me nothing

NOT MIKU
MIKU
MIKU DLC

FUCKING HELL NOT ONLY DID AMAZON SHIP THE GAME A DAY LATE BUT THE MAILMAN'S LATE AS WELL
the game's shit anyway right?

Unoememe pls go

So I just got a 1001 Vita with a 16GB card for $76. The only issue is the battery being completely uncharged. Is it normal for the PS logo to flash an orange light when it is charging from dead?

Let it charge for 15 minutes or so. It's too low on battery to power on. The orange LED light means that it's charging.

It isn't flashing at normal intervals, which is why I was asking.

VGP Free Shipping this month

Elaborate.

As in it was flashing ever couple of seconds, then every second, then somewhat randomly, and then it eventually just stopped and let me turn it on. I'm good now, though. Updated to 3.60 and installed Henkaku.

As one last question, should I connect it to my PS4, or should I avoid using PSN stuff?

Then it was probably like I said and due to a low battery. Just don't be signed into PSN when running Homebrew, to be safe. Especially do not run games that are digital only that you never purchased.

If its too low to turn on the light will flash. When it can be turned on the light will just be on. When it's fully charged the light goes out.

That makes sense, I was just thinking about connecting to grab my legit PS1/PSP games, then never connecting again.

I did something similar last week. Although Risk of Rain is discounted right now, and I'm kind of tempted to try it out before buying. I screwed up with Phantom Breaker and played that, but I *think* I deleted the trophy data, so I should be alright. I think.

For anyone else that did the same thing, here's a guide that might help.
reddit.com/r/vitahacks/comments/509ck7/tutorial_delete_trophy_data_for_specific_games/

If you were signed in while playing, though, that's still on file somewhere. Better cross your fingers.

Furthermore, do not sync trophies with PSN if you played digital-only titles that you didn't buy. Once they're synced to Sony's servers, they aren't coming off.

But things should be fine if I play games that aren't digital only, Like MGSHD and P4?

How about just don't sync trophies. They were added for retards who need to flex their dicks. Do you think your dick is small unless everybody can see it?

I mean, if there's a physical alternative, it'd be hard to assume you pirated it. You should be fine.

I don't care for trophies either, but calm down, son.

You can't tell me what to do motherfucker. Trophies are cancer.

I was under the impression that they synced by themselves like on my PS4. Thanks for the help, guys.

Nah, you have to actually open the Trophy application.

I could not stop fucking laughing when I came scrolled past your post. Your hostility with the picture and the double dubs was just so perfect.

I still need to play it myself, but from what I've seen in discussion it's a fair bit of a love it or hate it game, though the same could be said of its predecessors (Ar Tonelico/Surge Concerto being one of the more niche JRPG series on the whole). The fact that it's also a sequel to a VN/Life sim that was never brought west (Ciel Nosurge) has also been a bit of a sore point, but some guy on youtube's done a set of videos fansubbing it that one can watch. I know there's one user that's a thread regular (or used to be, anyhow) that had a real liking for Ar Nosurge. Maybe if he shows up, he can give you some better information/advice.

Still, if you can find a physical copy for $100, that's rather cheap compared to what it's been going for lately (lowest I've seen it since they stopped printing was a local copy for $90; initial release was $55). The digital release does get into PSN sales every so often marked down to $20 or so, which might be something to keep in mind, even if memory space is an issue, considering the pricing issue on physical copies.

Loads of amazon shit seems to be coming late. Wonder why.

They have an effective monopoly on certain niche products and no longer have to compete. What are you going to do? Order from somebody else that carries ?

Sometimes you can now. Or hope ebay doesn hoe you out.

As per usual every time it gets posted about, I am still trying to find a copy locally on the east coast. No luck.

I went to a retro game buy and sell events and there were a total of 4 vita games I saw. There is another one coming up at the end of the month, and I am making my way to Boston this weekend, so maybe I can check there too.

Any anons around Boston know of any good used game stores?

From last thread, was out testing my game, and working hard as fuck for a 3 day weekend!

Actually, that was Tokyo Xanadu, if you recall your events. And it was done physically.

Ah, I see.
Thank you!

° ʖ °

Same here, I meant is as in: if you are not free to set-up or exchange WISPs, they, as well as you, can fuck itself. By paying them your monthly dues, you are effectively supporting their decisions, including capping your service. If you had to choose, choose none.

Give me a few, my boss approved a 3 day weekend, and I want to be able to setup everything for it, including my fav. Vita game with DLC and customs that have yet to be dumped. This is an S rare dump, 'cause not many DLCs have been successfully dumped.

Been more entertained with the NSA toolkits Snowden [didn't] "dropped"

NEAT
I've been waiting for people to do this, more and more than this shit attempt:

Aren't you misassociating something? I've seen /hbg/ had worst derails than what I could achieve. I will apologize, like I did as I first posted on the first thread here in advance when I divert conversations about technology, I have done that. But former threads were derailed far more here by avatarfag, 4amfags, waifu-animefags, and other inane non-Vita conversations than I have. So I do apologize if I did such a thing here on [that] thread. I would if I could, delete all the posts I made [there] that did derail the conversations, but TOR users cannot, even if they password protect their posts.

While I like the game, is there a dump of it, if not, it's useless.

I wonder why he picked proprietary bitbucket, when everyone is using github.

BUY IT, AND/OR GIFT IT TO ANY DEVELOPER WORKING ON THE

Yeesh. You'd have better luck looking for general Vita stuff at most of the stores around where I live, though only Gamestop and one other small independent chain make an actual effort to stock them, and even then it's a crapshoot.

I keep an rtf with various US video game stores I've heard decent stuff about from anons, in case I'm ever traveling. Checked through it for you, but unfortunately I haven't got anything about good stores in Massachusetts at this point.

Will Sony ever release a new handheld?

Vitahacks dev news:
twitter.com/HaiHakkuIku/status/771059213795782664
>VPKShrink makes small vpk and a zip to install over ftp, drag vpk to exe or 1 arg Win:mediafire.com/download/ziqt51pscspe2pp/VPKShrink_v1.0_win.exe
Linux:mediafire.com/download/r4972tt6tdhs46r/VPKShrink_v1.0_linux

@HaiHakkuIku Linux arm:mediafire.com/download/msct5rv4tj7cvss/VPKShrink_v1.0_linuxArm Mac:mediafire.com/download/5do172u44n47wr7/VPKShrink_v1.0_mac

My comment:

Any chance you can tell me where you sourced the edit of that image?
The hash says a *booru of sorts, but know not which one.

archive.is/VxRvE#selection-15389.0-15395.24
>archive.is/pfKbt
Look at the archive threads, please

Why should this interest me?

Q: Why not repost the info here? You save bandwidth, and you aren't linking to reddit.

I bought my game for like 40$, and it's new, with the DLC codes untouched. I costs everywhere else 110~$
Because of that, I will not resume getting an Amazon account, after they refused to create one for me by faxing them my credentials.
I always find cheaper buys from calling importers directly

You made that monopoly by using their service. I've certainly found them cheaper.

Like Shanghai or South Korea? Or Brazil or Argentina?
oooo. Yeah, you won't find anything there. You have to head West coast, Cali area, 'cause lots of tourist and shops. Unless You visit New York, New York:
sony.com/SCA/index.shtml

>You don't have permission to access "sony.com/SCA/index.shtml" on this server.
heh, they hate TOR users.

Mirroring >>10573537's sentiments.

Yes, and it will be just to stay afloat vs project NX vs Tomahawk F1 vs Samsung S7. Sony is dying, which is a good thing.

My bets are in YetAnotherAndriodFork.

However my investments are into Neo900, as well as the Pyra Dragonbox.

I feel your pain, user.
At least we now know they tried to open an Amazon account over fax. Jesus Christ.

Is there another way to transfer a file? FTP keeps fucking up for some reason and I have enough room.

Nah I probably got it from another thread.

Did you seriously try to fax to create an amazon account? How were you planning on doing normal shit like logging in?

Rename file to mp3 use qcma.

So now that piracy is a thing. Can anyone recommend some Vita games with actual romance in them?

No idea, mine came it right on time though back in November last year when I pre-ordered EDF2 though, it was late by two days.

Dunno. My cynicism is telling me "no" though. But it'd be logical for them to, if for nothing else but to compete with Nintendo for shekels.

Nah I didn't buy it. I bought one already on 3.60 today for about $140, came with a charger and 16GB mem card, unbeknownst to me or the store clerk I would've just updated it to 3.60 if I had bought this one anyway.

Here's that ebay store link page though if you wanna buy it yourself or show someone: ebay.com/itm/Sony-PS-Vita-Game-System-PCH-1001-Handheld-Console-8GB-fast-shipping-/262600302698?hash=item3d2432a06a:g:6ewAAOSwMgdXxPeU

Because it was over bump limit, and I had to leave for work.

The Vita has two touchscreens, but no amount of touch sensitivity can soothe your loneliness.

The torfag seems to be running a different fork of reality from the rest of us. I can't figure out if it's cultural differences or just mental illness.

Devkitbro is on ASSEMBLER and most of the discussion is there now, though he doesn't really want to share the pastebin around that has the details.

Long story short; you modify app.db and trick the game you're trying to dump into thinking that moleculeShell/VitaShell is the game's patch data. It's similar to the method that Vitamin uses, except it's better since it doesn't automatically crash when you try to dump high-RAM games, and it doesn't modify the eboot (except for erasing the first layer of encryption on it, though SCE DRM layer is left intact as far as we can tell right now)

I'm testing with some smaller games to see if I can get this shit to work without Vitamin. I've got hope, since SOMEONE managed to dump a version of Ultra Despair Girls that works (in English, so it's not the chink) and that's a high-RAM game.

They have halfassed a portable two generations in a row. My instincts tell me they'll try again and complain for a 3rd time.

Autism is a culture?

Their shit English indicates that either they come from a country that still shits in the streets or they have an actual brain injury.

Can't I at least try user.

So what are the odds if I buy a Vita tomorrow it'll be good to piracy on.

The other vita thread isn't even fucking dead yet, you're not even posting resources in the OP.

This is exactly why babies here shit up the thread asking to be spoonfed.

Unless you buy it from Gamestop or a refurbished model 99% chance you'll be fine. If you buy a new vita or an older bundle odds are it comes with an older OFW. PSTVs ship new with 3.35.

new vitas are not on 3.60 by default.

So I decided to get a second vita for piracy, cheapest route is obviously vitaTV but is it the best choice? Do vitaTV support all vita games?

Might be wrong, but I think any touch control heavy Vita games won't work with the Vita TV.

I just started Shinovi Versus and I keep getting Ds. How do I git gud? I've never played a musou before besides Drakengard I guess.

Thanks. It's mp4 though then you use shell to find the file and press triangle then pick move. Then go to the right folder and press triangle and then paste.

I'm still waiting for marvel.

Sony blocks some games from running on the Vita TV using a list stored in the firmware. You can overwrite it using henkaku. They do this because some games are barely playable without a touchscreen.
Other than that, it's just preference. Do you want to play on a TV or on a comfy handheld? Don't forget you still have to buy a DualShock controller and memory card if they aren't bundled with the TV.

if you have troubles playing shinovi versus, start with easier videogames like pic related. then slowly start with classics like mario or pacman until you'll have enough motoric skills to reliably mash square

I just want the cheapest option to pirate a game. I already have a DS4 and I want to keep my first Vita pure for multiplayer

Another method is to use PSP saves, which will accept any extension as long as the filename is 8 characters or less and capitalized (VITAMIN.VPK for example). Back in the TN-V days this used to be the standard method for moving files onto a Vita.

Reading yifan.lu/2016/08/28/yes-its-a-kernel-exploit/ and expanding on the last post,
>The reason for this decision rather than to just post our writeups immediately and take all the limelight is because we believe that the Vita is a device that is so unique in its security features that we won’t be doing it proper justice by just revealing the flaws.
What a great way to contradict yourself there m8. I am sorry, every new post he makes settles my assumption on yifan. I thought it was about "owning your own device."

EXACTLY. WHY IS YIFAN SOOOO INFORMED ON THEM?!?

Thanks Doc.. Now where's your source code?

UNNNNNNNNNF, SO HENKAKU EVEN WORKS ON 1.50!??!

HOW DO YOU ALL KNOW THIS?1?

nEAT!

Please fucking do, working on this explanation hurt my fingers and caused me carpal pain.

Thanks for copying and pasting the purpose of a CTF/KOTH challenge, doc.

>I am hoping that there are more of them out there to impress me. That is why I pose this impossible challenge.
cs.berkeley.edu/~daw/papers/rop-usenix14.pdf
Your jokes aren't funny doc.

About darn fucking time. Now where's Stage 3?

Hi!

No, they refused service, thrice, after I verified my account with CC and email address. They just don't like privacyfags.
If you want the emails, I can post it!

As soon as anyone makes another protocol to transfer files via PC&Vita. Do you want to start one?

FUCK. Will contact st4rk to see if he still wants it at that price.

aaaaaaaaaa, so that's how he tricked the dump to decrypt! Neat trick! Could you link? Trying to attempt on another game that not only uses high ram, but it's built for PSN.

Did you considered that English is the third language in the world, it's broken, self-teaching is the most viable way to learn it, and my clipper fails to copy at times so I end up with my first draft instead? The latter being the most prevalent, since I use TOR to post here, hoping even transmission is a success! Not all posts make it past the TOR gateway, imagine using 8ch.net on cloudflare!

Agreed. Thread needs to be on page 13-15 to even make a new one. Mark447 stated that generals need to fully be 404 to create a new one.

heh

I didn't say the game was hard, I said I was having trouble with getting good ranks. :^) So am I just supposed to immediately go frantic if i want to get a good time?

Jersey fag here, good fucking luck. The biggest issue around here is that all the local video game stores are in collaborations with one another. This new one recently opened in Ridgefield in Bergen county called Blast from the Past or some shit.

He's telling me about all this stock that just keeps getting moved from store to store. Some guy comes in from west new york and drops about $2000 worth of cartridges and LEs. He calls up his buddies to get first pick, then it practically all gets moved to another guy in Union City. Next thing you know you go to ebay to find the games up for ridiculous prices all from the New York area, in which then get returned to the stores. Its all just moving money considering the stores jack up the prices hard. so even if someone locally doesnt get the game, the seller on ebay just made bank because one of us. the poor suckers just paid premium because we are not on this guy's call list for first pick.

Used games industry is as corrupt as the fucking banks and because backups and ROMs are considered illegal, there are a fuckton of games that may never see the light of day ever again.

holy shit that id, screencapped

that's the id all TOR users get you fucking retard

holy shit fucking kill yourself

ayy lmao

pastebin.com/pz9FbTet

Here's the instructions, they're a little vague if you don't know the filesystem. Regardless of anything else, if people have a game that they've dumped with Vitamin that installs but doesn't run, I'd recommend grabbing the modules using this method and patching it into the installed game. Chances are it'll have a chance at making games work, even if chinese magic (using the modules from a chink non-Vitamin dump) don't help.

Maybe it has to do with where you live? I wouldn't say that the used game stores where I live are in cahoots, unless you count tossing out ideas for other places to try when a given store/chain doesn't have a game (they're pretty decent about letting you know what your other local options might be). They range more from neutral at best, to outright hostile of each other at worst (such as some new family run shop opening up, and immediately hitting a long standing chain that I've always known to be among the better places with an assload of fake yelp reviews; both those stores hate each other now, and that newer store is paranoid as fuck).

Hell, that good store there doesn't even have a reserve list for used games, so it's first come (or call), first serve. Namely because everyone kept asking for the same games (namely Smash Bros 64 and Melee) to the point if they did have a hold list, it would get to hundreds of people backlogged.

nice satan trips

It also depends on who it is I guess. A pretty popular place like Digital Press in Clifton jacks up their prices like crazy because the Angry Video Game Nerd decided to visit there store one time so now they think they are the top of all the game stores. Managed to haggle the Resident Evil games on gamecube down decently.

Even then the hostility is something im not used to. You have to dump money at some of these stores to be on a special list so you can get picks first. Luckily I'm one of the few people around my area that seriously collects Metroid and Gamecube stuff, and I will dump money if need be for those items. It's too bad ebay is the biggest fucking problem of it all.

Someone get the article or twitter bullshit from that seller on ebay who put all those retro games up and it pissed off the resale community

Oh yeah, I remember all the kvetching that guy singlehandedly caused.

Anyhow, with the best store on average around here that I know of, while they start their pricing process looking at how much stuff goes for online, they generally cut anywhere from a few dollars to $20-30 off the average online price (depending on how expensive the game is) and price it accordingly. Likewise, they tend to give the most in trade-in value compared to other stores here (I think it caps out at like 40-45% of what they sell for if the game is in good condition and complete). I think the idea has been that, rather than jewing the shit out of everyone, they've had the notion that a happy customer is likely to be a repeat customer, and do their best to have below average prices and above average trade values. Whatever the case, they always have a lot of people in there buying, trading, selling, and browsing (it's especially telling if you go there between the time school lets out in the area and closing time; even more-so once work lets out for most people) and show no signs of having issues staying open, to the point they've actually been expanding stores and making new locations in the state. Meanwhile, most of the other game focused independent stores (IE: not counting multimedia places) I know of have had very little people in them and are never real busy; the only one that shows any signs of it is mainly due to the fact that they have a console arcade in the backroom and for $5 an hour you can play anything they have, and their late weekend hours means they get people doing loud tournaments and shit (very few people actually buy games from them in comparison).

Living where I do, I've done fairly well at finding otherwise expensive games cheap, at least back to a certain point (SNES is too much of a well known source of scalper gold to stand much of a chance at cheap finds, but PS1, PS2, and Gamecube I can still manage).

I'm surprised they wouldn't be scalping even harder on the Gamecube stuff.

So what games got hit with censorship? I know DT2 had 4 CGs modified and Monster Monpiece got CGs removed, but was there anything else besides NISA games? The Atelier games don't have NISA's translations anymore right?

Are you retarded? all tor user have the same IDs

Here's the thing. The series is now out of NISA's hands (which I assume many anons are grateful for), as TK uses another company called Actill for Gust's games now. That said, the Arland games still reuse the old NISA translations for the existing content to my knowledge (I assume any new Plus version exclusive content got newly translated by Actill). The only big complaint I've repeatedly heard with the Arland games was NISA changing Esty's last name from "Erhard" to "Dee" to make an STD joke. Aside from that though, I haven't hard of much notable with the games being fucked around with (certainly not to the level of some other games they've handled, like AT2), but maybe some other user can inform you better kif there's more to it than that. They're actually still in my backlog.

So how's Genkai Tokki? I haven't been watching these threads very closesly lately and apprently I missed the release.

Why I am fighting the good fight, Jerseybro.

Place your mouse over the ID, fag.

Danke! Getting up to speed.

It's a fun cute game, but not one I would recommend. See the youtube gameplay videos. If you like waifushit from compileheart, you'd feel right at home.

Nah, I read this on the first or second thread, this isn't it. This is Major_Tom's paste on how to dump games.

inb4 prove:
twitter.com/MajorTomVita/status/760595053865820166
>Major_Tom [email protected]/* */ Aug 2
>PSVita Digital Game/Cartridge Game/DLC/Savedata decryption on 3.60 : pastebin.com/pz9FbTet

Tell the cuckchan faggot to stop spewing bull

I just dislike that these attention whores still use proprietary shit like twitter, discord, and github.

Yeah, it can be real annoying sometimes with how often I see people buy things purely to resell. At the retro event I saw a guy with Dokapon Kingdom and some weirdly expensive Wii Chess game. He had at least 8 copies of each, all still with the gamestop stickers on them. Like I'm fairly certain he must have bought up every single copy he could once they started to go up in price.
I have enough stores up here Connecticut area that I know which ones have generally good prices on stuff. I'm also good friends with managers at two of them just cause I go in a lot. So, yes, I am someone who can hear about cool things first but anything I buy doesn't leave my collection.

But on vita topics, even these stores never seem to have anything Vita related. My local one though has both Senrans and two weird import games from europe that I have no clue how they came across. I keep checking for Ar Nosurge+ but no luck anywhere.

You'd think the least they could do would be remove the previous price stickers, especially if they're charging a lot more than otherwise (on the other hand, I still don't know why a local store here not only didn't charge full price for Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, but ignored the old Gamestop stick of $28 or so and priced it even lower than that).

Trying to remember, did you ever ask at Gamestop what their policy is regarding games that have physical English releases that are for current systems, but that they don't have in their computer? Still wondering if they'd actually take something like Ar Nosurge Plus or Atelier Escha and Logy Plus (or even Class of Heroes 2G for the PS3) if someone traded them in, or if they'd have to decline considering those never saw a brick and mortar retail release and thus aren't in their system.

For those wondering about the new Sony handheld, these rumors are ancient, see embedded.

Here's a latest from Holla Forumsfag: youtube.com/watch?v=_5uGEO-m1P8

I hate to ask you to keep this tangential conversation elsewhere, please. It's informative, and I would love for it to continue developing, but not here. Thank you for your consideration.

No, I didn't ask them. I have been looking to head over to gamestop to move preorders around since I don't need the MeiQ anymore and would rather move that onto the Yomawari LE. yes NISA and Gamestop
I'll try and ask today when I drop by during lunch. At this point LRG has enough Vita games out that someone must have tried to trade it in to Gamestop at some point so I am curious.
Ar Nosurge and Soldner are now the last two of the rare Vita games I need for my collection. Everything else is much cheaper to obtain.
Like just a bit of math, but the Vita has a total of 189 NA physical games released/announced. Not counting those two I need another 123 and they average out to $19 each. So it really isn't an expensive system to collect for right now. Actually, granted you have kept up with LRGs releases. Those are the only things along with Retro City Rampage that are expensive.

Bullet Girls finished uploading, grab it while you can. Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess will be done in about 2 hours

BG: volafile.io/get/HIMdPx4Vw66kO/Bullet Girls.7z

Torfaggot, you would be a lot less annoying if you didn't reply to 20 people at once. Maybe if you didn't post walls of text and give your opinion on every post you could be slightly less annoying than a tripfag.

You can keep that in the piracy general. I think there are some pastebins or something you can contribute to.

GET DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS:
page2.dix3.com/fs/4i4kbeaa4z3uer7e0/

Putting it in a pastebin when it expires only after 3 days would just be pointless though, besides, I'm just making sure it reaches all of you here across both threads.

that's all it is? I figured it'd be a bigger file. Has this been verified?

Fair enough.
It's not hard to find the other thread. It's a click away.

Mad slow download speed the game will be out before I finish this.

I posted it in both threads, that's what i'm saying.

Nobody gives a fuck, a pirate girl picture in the op - pirate thread! Other one reached bumplimit.

Yes, that's an actual size:
gamefaqs.com/boards/178202-dragon-quest-builders/73221865

what is this bullshit

oh okay, thanks!

Well, future warning, do not delete vidya if you care about saves.

Backups are a thing. Use them. You can save space by using skeleton installs for vpks. Look it up.

Saves being tied to the game install have been known since the Vita came out.

Dragon Quest builders was reuploaded to mega:
mega.nz/#F!OMsy3Aya!_SPj313nlriJeeQ990E8Hg

Trying out the RealBoy emulator, damn GBC games cool good on OLED, and being able to take screenshots in the emulator is pretty nice as well. Haven't encountered any sound issues either.

Too bad the GBA emu is still shit for the time being.

Great, downloading that now.

otherwise you get this though, and I can't stand how small it is on the already-small vita screen.

I'll have to take back what I said earlier about the RealBoy emulator's sound; the music in some of the GBC games is kind of distorted, not SNES/GBA emu bad, but still noticeable.

if it is the OLED Vita you would want to maximize the screen usage to prevent burn in

I'd honestly prefer that to eternal wide faces. Besides, it's probably bigger than the original GBC screen was. Are you sure there isn't a scale to fit option somewhere?

not that i've seen. RealBoy is a very…direct emulation. I mean you boot it up and it takes you to a file directory and then you start playing whatever rom you select. It's pretty bare-bones.

Hehe: pbs.twimg.com/media/CrSJvZPWAAEV25Z.jpg:orig

Would you rather I make 20 posts for each person, or one post per TCP transaction?
I see your problem now! You don't have a custom CSS!
Thanks for exaggerating!
like many attentionwhores I see in the scene, yes.

Sorry if I can keep more than one conversation at the same time, in a multi threaded thread about the Vita. It's like your experience of an imageboard is linear.

The wonders of direct downloading from a filehost you don't support!
>>>/blog/

There's rumors of something called the "Trinity", which may or may not be revealed next week. The idea being that it's Sony's copy of whatever the NX has to offer, hedging their bets in case it's the new Wii. Sony said they won't do another handheld, but that was before the NX, so who fucking knows.

It could also just be some autists idea of flawless logic, since the PS4k is code named the Neo, and PSVR was code named the Morpheus, that there has to be some project called Trinity to complete the Matrix trilogy.

My PSP, until the Vita MicroSD is actually a real thing and makes piracy actually viable for me. Rented Sword Art Online: LS from Gamefly, but haven't really started playing it yet.

Shantae, and an analog for Moonlight that works on AMD cards.

Just got Toukiden Kiwami on a whim. Seems like it's just a hyper-asian version of Monster Hunter, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I want to like Monster Hunter, but I just can't get into them. I do like God Eater Burst on the PSP though, but they didn't have a physical copy of GE2 in stock.

Guess I'll have to get into it a bit to see if it's as good as user said it was, and if it strikes my fancy.

The name Trinity was pulled from the OP's ass from that Neofag thread wasn't it? It's pretty much all speculation bullshit

Is there not ratio scaling option?

Not that I've seen. I mean you boot it up and this is what you get. I've tried pressing the different face buttons, tapping the screen, etc to see if there's a hidden options/settings menu, but there's nothing else.

The problem is every time you reply to someone, they have to search through your whole post just to see the reply you made to them. Making your posts smaller would make it easier for people to reply to you.

How long does it take Limited Run games to fulfill orders?

The Vita's barely in stock in the West. Either they've emptied the channels to make way for a revision, or they actually hate the Vita so much they don't even bother selling it.

What games you guys been pirating? I just got Titan Souls, AW Phoenix Festa, HyperDimension Noire, Shiren, and Damascus Gear downloaded. PSPISO is a fucking gold mine

I hope everyone else is having extra fun on my behalf.

I've seen that some games don't really work well when dumped on Vitamin 1.1, so maybe those other games will dump/work properly with Vitamina 1.2, I'd hope so at least Because Deception IV TNP is doing the same. It'll dump perfectly, but there's always an error when you try to run it, after installing it

Or you could buy DT2 on psn lol. It's 40% off

It's not worth 40% off to be tied to a digital service when there is a physical copy available.

I've mostly pirated games that I have already on PC, like Dustforce, the Binding of Isaac and Rogue Legacy.

I want to resist the urge to pirate vanillaware games, as I want to actually buy them. Besides, I bought Muramasa some time ago and I still don't beat the fucker. Patapon 3 is taking almost every ounce of my time.

Games that I haven't imported yet and Wipeout. I'll try Gundam Breaker if that gets dumped, but other than that, I'm set.

If it doesn't sell well, retailers won't bother to stock it.

There's no reason to buy digital now, when you can make your own digital copies.

Yeah you're right
I paid full price for the physical copy + calendar. No regrets.

I've had to drop Muramasa for the time being. I finished Momohime's story, only to find out the sword you use at the very end changes the ending I don't know if this his her first ending or not, but the one I got was the one where she puts off her marriage and goes to be a nun, and pray for Jinkuro's soul. Whenever I pick the game back up, I'll just run through Kisuke's story and the Genroku legends, I didn't realize this game would be such a time-sink.

I've heard Wipeout is pretty okay-ish. Are the frame drops bad? I know it's already capped to 30FPS which I find really hard to stomach for a racing game on any system Gundam Breaker 3 probably won't get dumped until Vitamin 1.2 i imagine.

There's an indie games sale right now on the PSN and I have like 9 bucks on my account. Is there any game you would recommend or would like to see dumped?

Genuinely not sure whether to buy Natural Doctrine or Marvel next week.

Risk of Rain seems to be a good time.
Next stop, Ban Town.

The frame rate is pretty consistent throughout.

Risk of Rain was already dumped. Besides, it was the first game I bought when I got my vita. For two weeks it was my dedicated Risk of Rain Machine.

If you want it I could upload a dump, though.

I wasn't asking for Risk of Rain. I was just saying that if you wanted to pick something up, that might be worth it.

Croixleur Sigma I'd love to have dumped, but it's $10.49. How about "Let's Fish! Hooked On" It's only about $3. I'd love to see Axiom Verge and Adventure of Mana dumped as well. Just in general though, not necessarily from you

Glad to hear, I'll have to give it a pirate at least then.

That game is actual garbage.

(noice)
I've 100%'d that game twice, it's a great game.
Thanks for the recomendation, user.

eh, I'd never played it before. What's so awful about it?

See for yourself.

Dont want to bleed through your nice white thigh high socks

Can I use VPK if my firmware is 3.61

Sure, you can. They'll all be managed through PSN.

heh what a slut, with her shorts unbuttoned like that, flashing her panties to the world That fucking bandaid on her sock though. Why?

The dialogue is unbearable, holy shit. Thank god it's not voice-acted. It's like something written by a 12 year old anime fan. And it looks/sounds like a first-year PS2 game. Not to mention the character designs in general too, especially the mage? Why is there a mage? This is a game about just fishing. What will winning a fishing tournament accomplish in saving anything, unless you were to use the prize money to rebuild a house/shelter or something maybe? Why can't we have nice things? Why can't we just have a game with cute girls doing something comfy like fishing.

Jesus Christ, I'm sorry I ever even looked at this game.

Speaking of, what's the deal with Vita carts? I've heard they're not only fragile, but if left sealed in the box, or just not played for long enough, they'll end up being completely unusable

I mean, I guess if you use enough force, you might snap it in two.
Uh… I mean, oxidation is a thing, but in a sealed package? I don't really know how that would happen.

You should be.

Barebones RPG with breast rubbing. Nothing substantial, but it might soothe a boner.

Might also callid "baraboner rpg".

Fuck that.

Is there an uncensored patch for criminal girls invite only?

How do I use VPK
I can't use henkaku

You want this thread.

Ayy

This user was being sarcastic, in case you're dense. You can't install your own .vpks on 3.61. Going through PSN means paying for your video games.

I asked around and was told 3.61 firmware can use vpk, that thread doesn't say that anywhere

well shit

Whoever told you that is retarded.

I think I'm going to buy a vita since you can now get games for free. I'm a poorfag so I will buy used
What is better the old or the slim ? And what should I watch for if I buy it used ?

You might be a poorfag but you don't need money to be able to read the OP

Age-old question, but The Slim. Doesn't really matter.

Thanks I didn't see the link, here some more question I didn't see :
I have read the OLED screen can die fast is it true ?
How can I avoid my vita to update to 3.61 might sound stupid but you never know ?
How much games can I put on an 8Gb card ? most used I see near to me have 8Gb but I will probably buy a 64 when I can

Read the op; use google. its all out there. Stop asking for handholding.

Oh shit, you had more questions. Read the OP.

Typical stuff: Firmware; scratches on front and back touchpads; state of accessories like the usb cord, mmc, etc.; seller's prior usage, to give you an idea if the battery's going to conk out any time soon; reason-for-selling; check the left analog seems to be the most prone to breaking down (randomly going off in a direction if left alone).

Probably 2 large Vita games and maybe a small one. Lots of roms and emu-stuff, of course. That's fine as long as it comes with the Vita, though more memory is better if you can get more of course.

Sorry I'm a bit drunk and lazy tonight.

Thanks for the tips user, can't wait to play.

it'd have to be the japanese game with an english patch more than likely, to get it uncensored. I'd love to see an fan translation patch in english for both Criminal Girls games though,

Nope, what that user said was entirely true. PSVitas on 3.61 can still utilize vpk, managed by Sony official software. There is nothing wrong with that statement, and you are the retard here.

Dragon Quest Builders has been fairly comfy so far. Too bad I can't read moon, so I can only guess as to what the quests are. So far it's been what I've always wanted from a minecraft-esque game: a sense of direction, instead of just plopping you in the world and saying "go crazy".

Unfortunately, I'm stuck now in some options menu, regardless of the choices I make, it says it can't save because there's no memory card though I'm playing this digitally on a memory card.

My last save was when I first establish the first town too. Well, this was fun as a demo of sorts at least. I'll have to pick up the Asia-English version.

Finally got a Vita, with a 4GB memory card and HE2, Odin Sphere, Gal*Gun, EDF2 and Senran. What else is there to get for it? Omega Labyrinth in English yet?

Emus good for it either?

I'm paranoid since the last Vita I had about 3-4 years ago killed itself since registered touches where there wasn't anything to do so. How fucking fragile are these compared to the PSP?

You'll run out of space in less than a month probably
Nice nice what's HE2? I forget
See the OP post for that chart, and the upcoming games release list on iplaypsvita
nope, unfortunately. I'm chalking that up to NEVER EVER, personally
Hit and miss. The GBA emulator is garbage, the SNES one runs, but has shitty sound. Doom runs, but has 0 sound. The GB/GBC emu runs pretty damned well, has a few sound issues though, and is really barebones.

Meant GE2, I fucked up.

I got the 4GB since literally all there was around my town. Even asking about Vita shit confused people. Either 4GB for 8, or 64 for 80. Adapter can't come soon enough.

Fuck. Wanted to play that as well. Shame fucking Nights of Azure is only English for PS4 as well. Translations can't come soon enough.

Disappointing.

Non-compressed to hell wallpapers when?

Man, I'd love this. It's ridiculous how terrible the wallpapers look after the compression.

Fucking Vita I got preowned is 3.61. Those niggers knew. Don't know if I should be upset or not.

Do you have a Gamestop or other chain used game retailer near you with used vitas?

You could get lucky with them not updating the FW and since yours is currently 3.61 anyway you have nothing to lose buying and switching around. Alternatively buy a new bundled vita or a Vita TV. They ship with the FW that was current at the time.

Could this be something that Sony could fix with an update? Who am I kidding, Sony only updates anti piracy measures.

Oh righto.

Yeah, hopefully we'll have that adapter within the next few months. Last I heard the design was finalized in shipped out for whatever.

I'd really love to see these emulators get fixed up an working flawlessly, and 0 sound for Doom is a travesty. I'd love to see custom doom wads and stuff available on it as well.

I hope this game is not-shit. Almost bought a copy of Nights of Azure but then I remembered that's one of this month's JP PS+ games. I'm tempted to transfer it to my Vita and dump it.

I wonder, if it's dumped, how easy would it be for someone to rip the English script from the PS4 version and patch it in?

I think the reason they did it is because one of the early PSP cracks overloaded the ram with oversized backgrounds to work or something.
Now that CFW might not be far off I'm hopeful modders can fix it.

Assuming the files are stored the same way, pretty easily. A few games have had language patches made by just copy pasting files

Yeah, where I got mine from, they must have realized someone would use Hen on it and upgraded to fuck with them.

I'll just keep it and buy shit. Maybe get another down the line when shit eventually gets better homebrew wise.

99% sure they don't give a fuck. Someone might have just traded in a Vita that happened to be updated.

If it's a FUCKING GAMESTOP, sometimes they update them as part of the reformat process they put them through when taking them for trade in

ID change, back on a US Proxy, wew

all the characters are shit when you're first using them, since they're level 1 and have only the basic combos.

Who's playing dangan 1 here? I'm three chapters in and this game is pretty fun so far.

just finished it today, brace yourself user. The VA of the real mastermind is pure cancer, it hurt to listen to it and I've heard a lot of shitty voice jobs. but other than that suprisingly good game even if the twists are pretty easy to figure out.
Also Hina is Best Girl

Dropped

Touch My Katamari, Damascus Gear, Memories of Celcetta, FFX

A friend of mine showed me the Americanese dub of the Rockman EXE anime. They made Netto, an elementary school boy, sound like a Californian beach bum in his 30s.

I can tolerate shit dubs but there's a limit when it pulls you out of the experience.

The only dubs I tend to like are ones that might as well be joke dubs

The life of achievement whores must be suffering.

I have to ask, does that count every single monster bested in combat (IE: Kill [X] in an encounter, you get [X] towards the counter) or does it just count how many encounters you've beaten (Killing X monsters just adds a single point because they're all part of the same battle)? I hope for your sake it's the former.

Repostan here because i didn't see this in the catalogue

So i just sold my old NES to some millenial deciding to be a 'retro collector' for an obscene amount and i'm thinking about buying a Vita.

I know its dead as shit in the west but whats worth getting on it, what is a good size memory card and how easily is the jailbeaking bricking them?

and how lewd does the weebshit get? or is it at best double peace tier?

Playing Seven Pirates. Anyone know how to fill the BP gauge? I try to fill it but the bodies don't response. Maybe it's a problem in the pirated version?

32 is good size. You need to get 3.60 or lower too upgrade it to 3.60 to pirate it. So watch out of used system or you ill get fucked. I don't think the games are that lewd. I'd play Rance and Daiteikoku on PC if that's what you want.

I'm pretty sure it's monsters, so a 5 monster encounter counts for 5. I don't really care though. If I don't get it during post-game (which I doubt) I'm not going to grind for some stupid diligence sticker.

If you're aiming to beat the postgame, you won't even notice when that one pops. I'm serious.

It's a headcount, not an encounter count. You need to bag 20,000 individual monsters. Though, again, to anyone doing the postgame, you won't even notice when you accomplish this. You'll be that deep in trying to catalogue & kill and level-grind in order to stand a ghost of a chance against the 4 devas, the 4 ronin, the 7 gods, and Maou Round 2 Electric Bogaloo.

Anyone who is a trophywhore, or anyone who hates non-complimantary achievements is going to be fine with DT2, because you get every trophy by challenging yourself without the work being frivilous. 10,000 gold is easy because it means you're crafting armor like you're supposed to. 20k monsters is simple because you're playing the postgame as you should. Finding the bonus dungeons are a matter of exploring the other dungeon maps and ranking up in the Library Quests.

They put some serious effort in this little vita title. Anyways, you'll know you're at least halfway there because the in-game awards list will pop up with an award for killing 10,000 baddies.

32. 64 if you can swing it, but 32 will start you fine.

embed related.

Is Liam worshipped as some kind of God in these threads for being the only person in the pseudo-public eye stupid enough to buy a Vita?

Has anyone here played monster monpiece and if so is it hard for a non-nip speaker to play?

If you are looking to play SFC games on the Vita, while you can on all firmwares, 3.61 pending, it's better to use any UMPC, tablet, or phone with a controller handle or on bluetooth.

None, get as much as you need, or wait until the microSD card adapter is out.

all and none of the above: hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/

AO tier

Ignore this faggot, he knows nothing of what he speaks.

It's fucking awesome is what it is. It's probably my favourite Vita title so far.
How does the post-game work? Clearing the first dungeon was a breeze until I got my asshole ripped open by some dragon god bitch. Do you jump between dungeons a lot or are they only warm up for the Bogomil thing with a few bosses you return to later?

Is anybody still even working on the ePSP side of things? I can't get myself to start any of these Vita games until I've gone through PSP and PS1 games, which I had to postpone to get to 3.60.

No.

If only we could go even lewder. Getting blueballed for prolonged periods isn't healthy.

There's a US version dumped and card art uncensored on nyaa.se. What would be so hard about it?

I had no idea. A friend of mine has a cart of the nip version and I just assumed it never got translated.
Lucky for me!

Liam is legitimately the only western person i know from any form of media pushing the vita with his 'Vita means life' shit.

Limited Run Games. Some Nichegamer and TechRaptor reporters. Can't think of much else, yeah.

To be fair in Bongland the PSP really got advertised for Freedom Unite and Crisis Core an fuck all else.

You've met Echidna, so you know you're nowhere near ready to take her. The other post-game dungeon endbosses are all like that.

The point, then, is to fill out & transverse the dungeons. Open the other dungeons by either finding the trigger point toward the end of the dungeons (you should have hit one in the Ice Cave), or fill out the quests at the library & raise your Quest ranking (which rewards you by unlocking new dungeons in Otherworld).

You loot the dungeons, grow strong on the enemies, and eventually go back to challenge the 7 gods. If you're savvy enough to set off two others quests, you can also open up the challenge to the 4 deva Therans, and then the 4 wandering warriors (I think they were endgame bosses for the original Dungeon Travelers).

This is why I said you'd hit that platinum without noticing. You can't even remotely fuck with the bonus or end bosses without a team at Level 90 minimum and some damn-good custom equips.

Going lewder means the CERO, ESRB, and all like agencies need to vanish. Or a trend starts and stays at bucking those conventions. It'd be fucking nice—a final cut+retooling of Final Dragon Chronicle/Dungeon Travelers with all the lewd would be sweet.

I mean, if you can't understand what the cards do, then you're screwed. Other than that, there's nothing at all you really need to know.

amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n:4924899011,p_n_feature_three_browse-bin:2055864011
reddit.com/r/vita/comments/1zz7rl/very_adult_games_like_999_danganronpa_vlr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_adult_video_games#PlayStation_Vita
 please use archive.is/2013/10/24/sony-opens-adults-game-section-ps3-japan/

すーーーー
I can go on. SFC had plenty of AO games too, I see no reason why Sony would abstain from licensing delicacies.

??

I didn't make the list, I only relay what officials say.

Consider other countries have their own ratings, like Australia and France removing Senran.

Borderlands 2 is my favorite lewd game.

WARNING, FOR THOSE FAINT TO REALLY NASTY SHIT, WHATEVER YOU DO, DO SKIP TIMESTAMPS 9:12-15!
SHIT'S TOO INTENSE EVEN I HAD TROUBLE MAINTAINING COMPOSURE!

nice and gory! Just like my Chinese martial arts movies!

Theres a fair bit of blood in the game, also this scene, and Japan is pretty antsy about blood.

Yes, please go on and on about a rating you have no obvious clue about.

esrb.org/ratings/ratings_guide.aspx

Your samples contain no AO games. Some PEGI 18+ pop ups (Amazon), zero CERO Z rating games (Same). Reddit is bitching about things it knows little of (Steins Gate is in no way a AO/Z/18+ game, likewise Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Daganronpa, Virtue's Last Reward, and most of the other titles mentioned therein that aren't even on the Vita.

Finally

archive.is/dtC7V
Such lewd titles they offer in a rating that by and large consists of over-the-top gore and violence in Japan instead of pornographic content, which is still by and large reserved for PC gaming, which is outside the reach of CERO's influence.

Because you're ignorant. Dig past the surface & learn the facts before spouting off half-cocked. Early as 2005, Sony & Nintendo have released statements that they will not carry or support AO or explicit games, and have since taken steps to ensure just that. Again, Leisure Suit Larry was not widely-sold—brick and mortar shops won't carry that stuff. Likewise with Playboy: The Mansion. Ditto on the unpatched version of GTA5.

Japan is no different. CERO Z rated games are locked behind a credit card only paywall on the digital network, and most of those titles are violence-heavy, not sex-heavy.

Finally, Super Famicom existed in a time when both the ESRB and the CERO did not. Games were still self-policed by publishers but not nearly to the extent they are today. Regardless, you are not going to find full blown sex scenes in a SFC title. Closest you're getting is Golgo 13 Top Secret Episode for the NES/Famicom, which was a fade-to-black setup.

And to cut the next argument off at the pass

Much like ToHeart and ToHeart2, Air's console releases are All Ages, meaning you'd have to have the PC version if you want the sex scenes.

Anyone remember this? The only reason I was interested was because it looked like it would be good on the vita. Must be vaporware by now.

No, but I do remember that port of Lost Planet 2 that never fucking happened. CAPCOOOOOOM.

that would be an acceptable monhun alternative.

Fuck Monster Hunter. I want Lost Planet.

It ended up being mismanaged like most game kickstarters, they ran out of money and lost most of their staff.

To their credit, the remaining team members are actually still working on it (while doing other jobs on the side to cover their costs) and giving semi-regular updates.

Who knows when (if ever) we'll actually see the game, but it feels less like blatant fraud than most nonstarter kickstarters. At least, unlike Inafune, they're willing to admit they screwed up and are trying not to deliver a substandard game.

Who's Liam?

CAAAPCOOOOOOMMM

Liam is a shit taste casual beta male who remains the last bastion of vita shilling on the internet.

Why shill a dead console? That's probably the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Does he make all the shekels due to being the only person?

Everybody wants a cause in life, even if it's pathetic and pointless. Ask your parents.

Let me know when they support something past six months of it's release

Wait, doesn't the PS4 have a more dominant market share than the Vita? Wouldn't that make it like 3rd?

A quick google brought me this:
statista.com/statistics/268966/total-number-of-game-consoles-sold-worldwide-by-console-type/

It beats out the Wii U, but apparently does worse than the XBONE. The Vita has an unusually good attach rate, sure, but that might not make up for the lack of hardware sales. I'll do some more digging at a later date, but I don't see much indication showing how Vita, or even the 3DS, does better than the PS4.

Who's butthurt? It's the simple truth, the Vita is blowing away everything else but the 3DS. Sony's support means jackshit - if what they supported mattered, the PS4 would be getting games by now.

There's your problem, you're looking at the foreign markets. It doesn't matter how many machines get sold in the US, because most developers can't afford to bank on foreign sales to make back their investment on a game. If a machine doesn't sell at home, it's not getting games.

third party support on Vita is the only reason it's selling so well. Granted, it's made for that sort of thing as well. But if it didn't have the tremendous 3rd party support it has, it would have been truly dead on arrival.

That's true of every platform that's not a Nintendo platform though, and even in Nintendo's case the strongest parts of it's library tend to be third party.

Figure it might be worth mentioning, but for anyone in NA getting Trails of Cold Steel II, don't forget to check your mail for it (or stop by the store if you ordered it that way) since it releases here today.

Drive Girls was just announced in Japan.
archive.is/wRuLV

So first we have girls that get horny & turn into weapons to fight other girls who get horny & turn into weapons; now we're gonna have girls that turn into vehicles to fight bug-robots. This is NOT from the Senran/VD devs however, it's another studio entirely. I guess this is sort of their take on VD idea of girls turning into things? It'll be interesting to see proper magical girl musou game when?

How's XBlaze: Code Embryo? I only found out about it after looking up other games in Blazblue.

Just some more PS1 games.

Not sure.

See above.

My payment just cleared for MeiQ's LE from IFI. They only clear the payment before it ships, but the game isn't due out for another week oh god I hope it gets here early. That'd be so fucking cool, I never get shit early like that

Probably depends on what the distance is where you are compared to where they're shipping out of. Might be easier on them to start getting the orders for locations farther away from warehouses out and started shipping and then move onto closer ones.

Just my thoughts though.

the American branch of Idea Factory is in California apparently, so I suppose shipping a week early makes sense due to my living in the south-east US. I've still got my fingers crossed for early delivery though.

Well, Good luck with that then. Though I suppose it might be worth mentioning that just because they're headquartered in California doesn't mean they're shipping out of there.

Cold homebrew could lead to something similar to pspdisp and/or letting you connect a controller via bluetooth?
It would be neat not having to buy a tvita just to play it on the big screen.

Well….this sucks.

I have to wonder if that one faggot importing DoAX3 simply for the sake of shitting on it in an official western review might have sent a message to some companies out there (not even just TK) that even if they don't do a native western release and just have an English subbed Asian version, the western media's still willing to rake them over the coals for it.

Is there any chance of any Senran games, even the ones on the DS, ever being ported to PC?

Shinovi versus is on pc.

Drive Girls

Not bad

Not necessarily. The inspiration could've been all sorts of things: Transformers, Shipsluts, and Neptunia are also likely.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Well shit….

Surely it wouldn't make that big of a deal? I mean DOAX3 has really made a big splash in terms of units sold. THAT should have been the message companies in Japan saw: that people in the west want tiddies and asses with english subs. The money should be what speaks to them, not some nu-male faggot complaining about how tits in a videogame are misogyny. Hell, even IF that did sway them some,

Nice nice. Black car girl a qt
I wonder if you can give them custom paint jobs

I suppose so

I was really enjoying Disgaea 4 but the savescreen bugs out sometimes leaving me stuck on a black screen. Losing progress everytime this happens.

Nobody on the internet uploaded Natural Doctrine yet. Maybe when 1.2 comes.

FUCK

Who knows, maybe they want to localize it or they dont want to share their weebshit with baka gaijins

I doubt it, otherwise they would have started with Burst. And they really should have because the framerate in that game was horrid.

My friend gave me his old copy of Rayman Legends yesterday since he learned it doesn't work on PSTV. Neat.

I haven't been playing my Vita lately. Thanks to 7th Dragon III and Fighting Games. Last thing I was playing was Shiren and Last Blade 2.

What is the general reception on MeiQ? It doesn't look bad and seems like my type of game. But what sets it apart from the other vita dungeon crawlers besides cute girls in mechs? Anyone who played the JP version care to explain and what they thought about it?

Are the Ar Nosurge games good, and is the translation actually good?

"…Eh."

What's "eh" about it?

Everything. It's a very casual DRPG. I wouldn't say it's bad, but there's nothing stand-out about it. Characters and story are cardboard-cutout as they come, enemies are mostly recycled from Neptunia/Fairy Fencer F, combat is simple, etc. Also, somehow it has framerate dips in the dungeons even though they really aren't impressive.

Like, if it wasn't full of fanservice I'd recommend it for kids, as their first DRPG.

The game is dual audio dude, why don't you just change the language if you can't take it anymore?

So it's just like Demon Gaze in the sense of casual dungeon crawlers. Thanks, I don't think I'll be getting this then.

Demon Gaze has more depth than this. Much more depth.

…MeiQ isn't even the most casual dungeon crawler on Vita, though. That would be Ray Gigant.

Damn. And Demon Gaze was very barebones IMO. That doesn't seem fun at all.

I didn't realize I could. Now I just feel retarded

gem atsu.com/2016/09/toukiden-2-atelier-firis-nights-azure-2-samurai-warriors-sanada-maru-coming-west
I hope TK don't forget about Shallie+!.

FUG

You make it sound like fanservice is bad for kids

how is reading VNs on a Vita compared to PC?

Like reading on a screen.

So, have these threads been getting slower due to the Vita Piracy threads being up alongside them? Just wondering, considering this threads been up about eight days now and hasn't even hit the bump limit yet.

How was Shallie Plus received in Japan anyhow? I've heard the original on the PS3 had some issues, namely with closure.

Anyhow, I assume we'll get it here eventually, but whether or not TK's willing to do another limited physical print run is up in the air I guess, given that even after Ar Nosurge Plus and Escha and Logy Plus, they didn't bother with it for Sophie.

piratefags jumped in and begging for .vpks make that thread flow faster
About Shallie+, I think it had some limitations to fps, but nothing out of ordinary comparing to other atelier games, still I want a LE!

Same, though I do wish TK would cut NISA out of that process and maybe open their own storefront or something to order those off of.

Probably so. We're getting there though.

yeah, I hate that NISA even gets used as a distributor, granted, they're much better as distributors than localizers at least.

Fucking hell guys, I picked up EDF 2 in the sale after falling in love with EDF 4.1, and I can't stop playing, it's basically like having a smaller version of the game I enjoyed on my PC, but on the go. Is 2017 also good on Vita?

So now that everyone has Dragon's Crown, Henkaku with the spoofer, and a dummy PSN account, do we make the first ever 8ch guild?

Beat the game w/Elf-sama, so unlocked coliseum. Dunno what else I need if we want to start at level 1 or 15. It would be awful id your 15 lvl char didn't have 15 usable Skill Points.

Waiting on theFl0w to release Vitamin 1.20

Trying to jam as much shit onto my 8 gb card as possible: 2.5 is going to Persona 4 (I know, but I'm gonna replay all of them in order before 5) and threw on Touch me Katamari, what else is good? I need variety, niggers.

So, how is that Chinese dumper? Taiko soon?

I've been playing this for the last few days and most of it is easy to work out. I also found a guide on tumblr (do a quick google search and you'll find it) that explains the quests.
Dunno how much depth it has (especially since it's difficult to understand how to make proper houses due to the moon) but it's a fun game.
There's an Asia version? I may have to invest in that…

Europe gets it first? I thought the US version was coming out first? What's going on?

I've never played the original, but it works fine. There's some slow down if there's a shitton of explosions on the screen and the draw distance is a bit iffy at times, but it's entirely playable.

Dragon Quest Builders, Puyo Puyo Tetris and Shiren are small (

nichegamer.com/2016/09/08/valkyrie-drive-bhikkhuni-delayed-north-america-europe/
Apparently it's delayed due to technical issues, to the point Europe gets it before the US now.

>Dragon Quest Builders, Puyo Puyo Tetris and Shiren are small (

Okay then. Thank you for clarifying.

Yeah, I just looked it up and the US release is sometime in october. Asia English release is later this month.
For some reason I was under the impression that SE weren't going to localize it. Maybe I just assumed because it's a DQ game.

So i'm heading into the city tomorrow probably to pick up a VITA, any other bonglandfags know which place offers the best price on a preowned one? GOYME? CEX?

Did someone rip the JP version of Crown? I only saw people posting rips for the foreign releases.

I got mine from CEX a year or so ago for about £80 (I think they're a little cheaper now) and it was fine, but make sure you ask to try it before buying anyway. Your biggest problem will be getting cheap memory cards. I ended up just getting a 14GB from amazon. I want to get an upgrade, but I'm not paying £50+ for a fucking sd card. Might be worth seeing if any brick n mortar shops are selling them cheaper 2nd hand.

Avoid GAME. They have shitty return policies and their consoles are filthy. Usually overpriced, too.

Oh, and if you want to install CFW, check that the firmware is 3.60 or lower. You can find out by going to Settings > System > System Information.
When you get it home, turn off automatic updates and update to 3.60 manually if you need to.

I thought the bong branch of goyme went bankrupt years ago. Did they somehow manage to survive or am I mistaken?

If memory serves game bought gamestation (rip all the qt scene girls who got replaced by geeks in white polo shirts to sell bundles to grandparents who dont know any better) then game went bust and last year they were fully bought out by gamestop and closed a bunch of branches and moves more stores from independent locations into shopping centers/malls
CEX is around but have a rep for being kind of dirty and not checking if their hardware works but aside from that Gamestop under the name GAME has almost a 90% market monopoly in bongland now.

They still think that disc protection shit will take off here but nobody ever takes it.

Kind of. It's called GAME, but owned by Gamestop now, like said.

I miss Gamestation pre GAME takeover. Good prices, fair trade in values and retro games. There used to be a CHIPS near me that was great, but that was closed a few years ago, too.
Pretty much all that's around (near me, anyway) is Grainger Games (they're okay, but most 2nd hand hardware is phones/tablets), GAME and CEX. CEX isn't perfect, which is why I advise anyone buying from there to try out anything beforehand. Still better than GAME, though.

Game

I hope she landed on her feet.

scene and goth are top tier styles. Im annoyed I dont see anyone doing that anymore. That or they all got taken over by tumblr. It is awful

Can I still join in and play even if I have an updated vita and a physical copy of the game? Wanted to keep my vita up to date and not risk bricking it when I have a PSTV I got for $20 that I really dont care what happens to.

CEX is listing £75 OLED THICC vita and £8 for a 8gb card, seems fair since i have tons of shit on psn that i can put on straight away.

operationrainfall.com/2016/09/09/english-sd-gundam-generation-dated/

another gundam game is getting an english physical release

damn it user, my day is horrible enough as is right now. And now I know this will never be a thing again. Day is made worse

But the thread has been really slow lately. As for discussion, is anyone else getting psycho pass? I really liked the anime and VNs are good too, but I just dont like that it is NISA. I think they are only a distributor this time though.

Mornin' niggers. Got the new thread ready to post. Gonna wait for this to fall to page 7 first.

truth

As for psycho-pass, I'll probably buy the standard release, used, later down the line. I loved the first season of the show, but I'm waiting to see how the localization is.

I don't care if they're just the distributor, I'm pirating it. I ain't giving them a cent

TOR GATEWAY IS SNAILSLOW. I can Fedex® my entire TCP transmission faster than waiting to cross a POST to the Cali servers. If only that was accessible. So here's a phone transmission. I have yet to find a JP dump. Is it on demand? I ask, cause I could spend money to buy it, but I figured all the Japanese voices are in the game, except for the Japanese female narrator. I have the USA version physically on me, thus, all the USA version copies floating around. tfw, you know how to fire anyone in the world, but see no reason to Being that nice, I presume she found a better [paying] job. Absolutely! That's why we want to make the 8ch Demon's Guild! You only need 2 people to start! I got 3 Vitas for testing: 3.07, 3.57, and 3.61. Because I know it's still possible to Kernel-ROP and manipulate files, even with HENKaku. Show me your reaction folder, SS rare /2hu/ Strangely, I am a personality >> looks person. The more naive, the more nosebleed. If looks: Black goth, red/brunette hair. BABYMETAL kawaii-des! >I'm waiting to see how the localization is >localization is 8/10 butchered Why? Nihongo is dissimilar to AngloSax in every way possible. If you aren't learning it, you are already getting the worst experience.

Can't embed on cell: youtube.com/watch?v=AusmsFqKs10

Imagine what's like to TOR users. It's an accomplishment when a POST even goes through.

And people still think TOR is for contraband materials.

POST EDIT:
ALSO, it's a fucking wonder how all the >># replies even got parsed as links!!!

Here's a fun vlog I found about why it's difficult to learn eigo in Nippon:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ibh_UVrqorY
I completely agree w/ sentiment 3:08-3:43

New thread here: