Trump Disgusted by White Supremacists'

BECAUSE HIS GRANDCHILDREN ARE JEWISH!
archive.is/7Yt1k
"Trump Is Disgusted by White Supremacists, Paul Ryan Says, Because "His Grandchildren Are Jewish"

https:// uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-disgusted-white-supremacists-paul-221923618.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kippah
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, he's an anti-white kike. This shouldn't be news. Shame the mods are Cadreniggers.

TRUMP ADMITS JEWS AREN'T WHITE
He's sacrificing himself for the good of his people.

He is a decent man
Gas the kikes Emperor Trump

This is proof that God Emperor Trump is secretly redpilled af on the JQ. Endchan shills BTFO.

Pounds his fist on the table crying Gold tears for the 450,000th time. Muh France. Hold these bauguettes while I paint this p-picture.

Sure was a fun ride while it lasted. Nothing made me happier than gathering salt the day after the election. Felt like Christmas. But now the Honeymoon is over and we see what kind of relationship we've lashed ourselves to.
I still stand by the vote, War with Russia was the Leftist endgame. But the picture is much bigger than Burgerland. Hopefully there will come a day when I can sit back and laugh at impotent leftist rage without getting stabbed in the back, but I feel that honor must fall to my children.
I do, it just really tickles me to see people lose their minds over a position that hasn't had true power since the 20's. I like harvesting frustration, it's a proud tradition of sites like this.

War with Russia is the Jews endgame man

GTFO endchan kike

God Emperor Trump is the white race's last hope. In Trump we trust.

I become more and more convinced that Trump is an actual crypto.

We need more D&C threads like this where everyone overreacts like it was 4/pol/

This

JEW JEW JEEEEWWWWWWWW

GTFO BACK TO ENDCHAN

He's probably just a shabbos goy Freemason, wouldn't surprise me if he was crypto though.

Trump was very good friends with Nixon and he was told by him many times run for potus. We all know Nixon knew what was up. Trump worked in New York and was a hyper successful by screwing the Jews sideways. Trump on the Howard stern show when asked about having Jewish grandchildren you can hear his thinly vailed disdain. Trump kept a copy of Mein Kampf in his desk side safe. Trump pretended to be a Zionist to get to the top like any intelligent person would.

This. Trump is The God Emperor and a secret white nationalist.

Indeed, but the Jews controlling Russia and America are certainly not a good thing.

>MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

America is not jew controlled.

FUCK OFF ENDKIKE STOP POSTING THAT JESUS CHRIST

MODS BAN THIS ENDKIKE

I wish his (((grandchildren))) get run over by a truck

Does it trigger you, imkikey? :^)

Amnesty ended California. It will end the United States too. It's literally the most important issue we currently face. If Trump allows amnesty to happen (which he obviously will since he's encouraging it) that's the end of politics. That's it, there's no going back.

back to endchan, blackpilled anti-trump loser

I don't give a fuck about Trump or your shitty slide thread that fat fucking kike can hurry up with building a wall and deporting beaners it's the only reason why i shit posted for him.

Can I post a different Jesus Christ?

We have IDs here, faggot.

Trump will do as He wishes. Who are you to decide what is best for America? Only The God Emperor has that right.

You seem massively shitter shattered.

Nice strawman antifa kike. Praise Trump.

Gee how do you know that, are you an wizardand now?

I don't give a fuck what you fat clowns think or want and neither does Trump.

DUBS CONFIRM WHAT WE THINK MATTERS NOT

PRAISE TRUMP

No one wants to see your face.

spoiler that god damn user…

I know
And im looking forward to it
It seems we wont have to wait out 2 terms
I think trump also knows this shitshow can only end one way
Gtkrwn

I think Trump actually believes he can help disadvantaged youths if they had job opportunities and less big government in their lives.

how do you do fellow magapedes

Reminder that Hitler would also be disgusted by white supremacists and you neo-'Nazis' are untermensch.

He's worse, he's a NYC property owner. He spent his entire life around Jews.

This is what happens when little Timmy doesn't take his medication.

don't ever post that image again

Are you seriously saying people here shouldn't critique this new amnesty bullshit?

What's the matter, too woke for your Democrat useful idiot ass?

WORDFILTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEREREREREREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREREEEEEEREREEEEEEE WORDFILTERS IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH EREREREREREREREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

MUH SELF-SUCKING IMPROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT

THREE YEARS

BUFFALO QUEERS

GO BACK TO FREECH

ON YOUR TRAIL OF TEARS

MODS == KIKES

SHILLS == MODS

SHILLS BTFO ONCE AGAIN AND FOREVER

ASS CREAM SALES REACH ALL-TIME HIGH IN TEL-AVIV

BUFFALO QUEERS STILL ENDLESSLY CRYING SALTY TEARS FOR THREE YEARS RUNNING

GOONS REPORTEDLY COMMITTING SUICIDE EN MASSE (BUT STILL TRYING TO BE SNARKY ABOUT IT)

OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE STILL A FORGERY

ANONS STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

I don't care what our pawn thinks of us. He was just the best chance to avoid a nuclear war with Russia who are our fellow Whites and our allies. Once election time gets close again, he'll dance to the tune we chose for him or we'll find someone else who will. It doesn't matter much either way.

do cartoon ponies still trigger you? this isn't cuckchan endkike go back to endchan and replan muh egggggsodus

It was the angry rednecks, user. That's it.

MUH TURKROACH
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUH TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURKROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOACH

take your meds

go back to cuckchan

triggered?

so kampfy pony posts now, why am i not suprised

I'm guessing right now we have someone being a bit more obvious in the defend Trump shitposting. Let's just hope the other anons are also just shitposting and not unironically defending him supporting DACA.

Uh, ok.

I don't get it. Even if Trump was secretly redpilled or whatever, do you faggots seriously expect him to go on TV and say "Oh yes, I love white supremacists and I keep a book of Hitler's speeches by the side of my bed"?

Was it really? Or is it more about the optics of trying to agitate against a mostly White country to convince the new, already brown population of the United States to keep sucking that MIC dick? The US government cannot and will not survive a war with a near peer power. Even a limited nuclear exchange destroys what? Hard military targets and possibly liberal major cities? If the military and most major cities disappeared overnight this country would be like 95% White.

i wonder what being this mad feels like

endkike pls go

Personally I'd expect him to keep silent on that. No need to flag his allegiance to the anti-white side because they hate him no matter what he says anyways.

Doesn't follow Jewish matrilineal law.

Those kids aren't jewish.

inb4 reddit spacing affects muh feelz

this. endkikes have been trying the same shit all election

Why are people honestly trusting Paul Ryan?

The fuck has happened to this place?

your mother hates you kampfy, you're going to die alone

THREE YEARS

BUFFALO QUEERS

GO BACK TO FREECH

ON YOUR TRAIL OF TEARS

MODS == KIKES

SHILLS == MODS

TRIGGERED

The statement still stands r_/T_D

these are contradictory you failure of a shill. this is why you get paid so poorly and why your bosses expressed their absolute disdain for you
also
has nothing to do with this. you're an obvious kike shill astroturfing Holla Forums with nonsensical >(((muh godemperor))) talking points
take your kiked politician and fuck off to T_D

lets see if we can get your post count tonight as high as your heart rate kampfy

ITS KIKEY

FUCK OFF KIKE SHILLS EVERYONE YOU DISLIKE IS NOT IMKAMPFY WHO HASN'T EVEN BEEN A MOD HERE FOR MONTHS

Get out kike

don't worry OP it's just ==1488D CHESS!!!==

You know you can walk away whenever you like, right? You're not "lashed to" a damn thing you imbecile.

wew back to endkike, that should be a new wordfilter :^)

no shit you're not a mod, you got kicked out and now you're here still, sperging impotently because you can't ban us anymore :^)

You really need to kill yourself.

intl endkike shills eternally mad

Go back to facebook cunt.

I'm surprised the jews didn't make the marines wear those stupid kike caps.

I wouldn't care if he participated in ceremonies in Israel, or whatever the hell is going on in that pic, but why did he have to wear that fucking kike cap? It's such a disgrace. He didn't let Melania wear a burkha in Saudi Arabia, but he wore a yarmulke in Kikestan.

The worst part is that he didn't even have to wear it. It's not required at all. Wtf!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kippah

Why are you even trying?

endchan shill BTFO

keep em coming cucky

did I trigger you faggot?

stay mad endkike

fuck off kike shill trump is an enemy stand

fuck off endkike anti trump shill blackpill anti alt right cancer

He's plainly mentally ill. Nothing will ever get through to him.

who is that asian spic in the left? Reminds me of what a 8/pol/ack said, "spics are the biggest enemies of the white race because they make race banish"

Spics are weird because they can look like anyone. Heck, in my area, 1/4 of all illegal spics look like blacks… then again most of the illegal spic women remind me of Trump's wife.

lol blackpill endkike shills BTFO

kike shill stay mad anti trump anti alt right shills blackpill endkike

Everyone in this thread is cancer.

another US politician a kike

Everyone in this thread is cancer.

Mods and Goons are both complete faggots at this point.

Lol 1488D chess fuck off kike you know this

they shill here constantly you retard. enjoy your ban

trump is Not a kike

trump is a kike*
ftfy kike shill

Well if you want some good news, Bannon said Trump is done with (((Gary Cohn))) because of his screeching over "muh nazis". A goy in the fed maybe?

kikebart.com/big-government/2017/09/06/gary-cohns-shot-at-fed-chair-falls-apart/

lol anti trump endkikes stay mad

anti trump = kike

I'm convinced this is a bot now

wordfilters

pro trump = kike and all of his actions of yet have evidenced such. the burden of proof is on you to show that he's pro white

It's not a bot, it's a manifestation of severe mental illness.

They're just Goons, I don't see why we have to call them by so many names.

Tell me more about what you and other anons think about this video?

/thread

cool kiddo

If you didn't start out on Holla Forums pre-2008 then you need to leave

u mad

Why is this thread still up? The mods haven't been this sloppy since the syrian airbase bombing.

the muh empty airfield shills are out tonight>>10569790
b

prove any of these

lol btfo muh reddit muh books

cool formatting, friendo! i see you're new here. maybe trying out 4chan Holla Forums will help you to understand the "user" culture that you must find strange and somewhat scary over here :)

considering his actions so far this seems much more likely
k i k e

lol btfo muh reddit muh books

reddits window

You need to stop

w e w
w e w

reddits window

The crying thing seems to be backfiring, I keep reading your posts as if you're the own crying.

Being related to kikes is just one small step away. How about honorary kike?

nice projection kiddo

pic related, just for you

He probably is.

their called crypto friend

not clicking it cry baby

muh plumpf is a kike books filters asses and elbows blackpill endkike

reddits window endkike shill

setting records today aren't you?

lol im just gonna delete all these when i sober up fuck of fendkikes

p-pls click it, onii-chan

reddit's window kike shill

lol im just gonna delete all these when i sober up fuck of fendkikes
reddits window

i like how you retards fight and nuke your own threads, sush whinny little fags. youre just as bad as the SJWs>>10569200

reddits window

if youre not shilling for trump because of this phenomenon as was discussed before the election i have no idea why else you could be

everyone here who isnt a retard knew trump was a kike months ago. this thread is beating a dead horse

Hey, kikey, instead of doing this, why not just delete the thread? Seems like a better idea.

reddits window

cool kiddo

>reddit spacing

Your last mod action was 3 hours ago. How about you just delete this thread?

sad!

muh reYour last mod action was 3 hours ago. How about you just delete this threadman muh reddits window ddit booget

This is the moderator of Holla Forums. This is how autistic it actually is. IT IS NEUROLOGICALLY INCAPABLE OF DOING ITS JOB. WE DEMAND AN EXPLANATION, JIM.

have you gone full retard?

come up with something better or i'll filter you next post, kid

sudo jew endkike muh eggosuds you will never depose the mods here endkike goonchan shill

Trump is Not a kike

muh sandy hook was FAAAAAAAAAAAAke

This is the moderator of Holla Forums. This is how autistic it actually is. IT IS NEUROLOGICALLY INCAPABLE OF DOING ITS JOB. WE DEMAND AN EXPLANATION, JIM.

wew

i guess i won, kiddo
f i l t e r e d
i
l
t
e
r
e
d

sudo jew endkike muh eggosuds you will never depose the mods here endkike goonchan shill

WORDFILTERS REEEEEEEEEEEEREREREREREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREREEEEEEREREEEEEEE WORDFILTERS IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH EREREREREREREREREREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

MUH SELF-SUCKING IMPROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT

THREE YEARS

BUFFALO QUEERS

GO BACK TO FREECH

ON YOUR TRAIL OF TEARS

MODS == GODS

SHILLS == KILLED

SHILLS BTFO ONCE AGAIN AND FOREVER

ASS CREAM SALES REACH ALL-TIME HIGH IN TEL-AVIV

BUFFALO QUEERS STILL ENDLESSLY CRYING SALTY TEARS FOR THREE YEARS RUNNING

GOONS REPORTEDLY COMMITTING SUICIDE EN MASSE (BUT STILL TRYING TO BE SNARKY ABOUT IT)

OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE STILL A FORGERY

ANONS STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

muh kampfy boogeyman lol reddit's window cuck

reddits window

triggered?

Ok then, so what is a Jew? I'll wait, since the myriad of responses should be a spectacle.

Drown yourself in semen.

you are a jew endkike anti trump cuck

see he's the same anti mod shill from 2015 lol intl stays btfo

muh reddit imkampfy who isnt a mod BOOOOOOOOOOHGERY

muh imkampfys boogers
reddits window

spam, nice.

muh kampfys booger

not a mod lol

reddits window

BASED BASED BASED
STFU ENDCHAN SHILLS!

muh kampfys booger

not a mod lol

reddits window

i can just delete it later lol

muh kampfys booger

not a mod lol

reddits window

i can just delete it later lol

lol not amodb

Delete the slide thread.

lol i never said that kike-kun muh kampfy is booger

You're a big fat mess.

why? we all know jim is a cia kike and imkikey is his hired goon

muh reddit boogers muh kampfy who isnt a mod is boogers muh trump is a KIiiiiiiiiiiiiiike

That would require our mods to not be mentally defective nonwhite piles of shit, user.

muh freemasons muh filters muh sandy hoooooooooooooooooook was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

Is this a thread for bots?

but the replies are so natural and organic ???

FUCK OFF ENDKIKE SHILL!

MUH TURKROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHH WHO ISNT EVEN IMKAMPFY

What a shame about what you've come to.

nice tanya, user!

they'll be gone soon fren

Don't fucking encourage the paid shill.