Meme Magic: Witchcraft and Witches Edition

Witches Attacking Trump
"TENS of thousands of witches around the world join forces every month to cast a “binding” spell on Donald Trump, Hollywood witch Vicky Adams has revealed." "

Dozens of witches were seen performing rituals outside Trump Tower earlier this year - just one week before a blaze inside the building."

thesun.co.uk/news/4412811/tens-of-thousands-of-witches-around-the-world-join-forces-every-month-to-cast-a-binding-spell-on-donald-trump-and-protect-the-world-from-his-actions

What do we do anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

wildhunt.org/2017/07/column-whiteness-is-dead.html
see_the_truth.webs.com/
crowddeterrent.bandcamp.com/album/welcome-to-youngstown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing. I got this. They fucking suck.

They aren't doing anything unless they do it through memes.

Nothing. These Wicca cunts already believe that what goes around comes around. Any real harm they could possibly do will come back at them threefold by their own beliefs.

That's kind of a lame response user.
Why arn't we memeing the witches
into submission?

There is this thing in witchcraft called a revesal spell. It's where you reverse the effects onto the caster. These feminists need to be bound into
submission- unable to do any harm.

They don't deserve the attention, and didn't last time either. Ignoring them is the primary counterspell/countermeme, not that it's necessary.

We're currently in the timeline where one good meme tops any number of 'spells.'
What we've always done, seek out the hard and terrible truths, and then make jokes out of them.

i'd hate to underestimate the enemy, especially when op struck double dubs.
so what do we know about witches?

CHECKED
FUCKIN CRUSH EM

Sure, we can play that game.

Considering it takes a room full of witches to do 1/10th of what one /fringe/ wizard can do I dont think they're a major concern. They'll give up eventually.

If seen, mock them loudly for engaging in magical bullshit as grown adults. If you get within whispering distance, praise kek and tell them Saturn cults have a history of being wiped out.

I've never gotten double dubs before.
Does kek will it?

We burn these heathen whores of Moloch at the stake. That's what we do.

FETCH ME MY
CRUSHING STONE
R
U
S
H
I
N
G

S
T
O
N
E

What the fuck? Nobody called the police on her for animal cruelty? Let me guess, PETA cucks out because shes an African and doesn't want to "seem racist"?

I always thought their biggest force was those dream catcher webs… I mean absolutely evil.

Former witches I know who got deep enough into it to actually cast real spells and get results told me anything done with a negative intent to harm another actually comes back 10 fold. Karma can be a real bitch when it comes back to hit you, especially when its powered by black magic. We are talking about some serious life and health complications here, and they saw it completely destroy people who wouldn't give it up which is why they are firmly on the white path now and won't go any where near any dark magic. Not to mention, whatever they manage to do as a group vs trump will come back to them EACH INDIVIDUALLY stronger than it ever effects trump (who is also protected by those white hats casting protection spells).

This is why when you read about elites drinking the blood of children for health and youth reasons, and you look at them and they are not healthy or youthfull and wonder why they still do the blood drinking shit, this is why. the karma from the black magic is killing and aging them, the 'fountain of youth blood' counteracts that and brings them back to almost normal health and aging.

(checked)
Simple dubs are enough to protect Trump against their witch larping.

You remember Anons talking about "GIVE TRUMP YOUR ENERGY" and such during the debates? The reason we don't need to do that anymore is that now they do it for us. Trump is a dynamo powered by sheer butthurt.

Seriously, though, that's more or less how it works.

Nah wiccans are faggot tier occultists. Better than thelemites, though.

Trump's Christian so I think his faith in "the one true god" along with all the American Christians placing him in their prayers has pretty much balanced it out. It's why his progress is slow but not unmoving.

time to outlaw everything except

Wew Lad, as they say.

If someone else doesn't I will. How about it Anons, put those SJW glasses on this Witch. Maybe a few tears? Even worse, put the comets and things flying around as happy males.

Someone should tweet that to the internet witches just for the lulz.

I… am actually 100% ok with this.

Kek I wonder what the old gods think about this.

they are angered

(checked)
The rede is actually x3, not x10. And it's also preachy bullshit used to spook people into behaving themselves. In reality, you get back exactly what you put in. No more. No less.
If you see people reap disastrous results, they were just that big of a cunt.

How embarrassing.

I shit you not when I tell you that I though it was fucking Sam Hyde in character until I played the mp4

The people I know that have knowledge of magic aren't wiccans.

There are many religions and magical schools of teaching. None of them are 'right' although they are all perspectives trying to make sense out of the same underlying truths.

Witches are bitches
They have nothing on meme magic
Get fucked ladies

In occult practice, its generally advisable to perform magic in secret, so that it can't be counteracted. They clearly missed that protip.

Really is spot on for some MDE skit.

checked

Nigger, these hamflabs skipped the entire tutorial level, and now they spend their matches button-mashing and running into environmental traps.

LARPing fat old hippies. Truly terrifying.

As a Irish Reconstruction Polytheist, this shit embarrasses me. Polytheism has been hijacked by mulatto's and liberal environmentalists.

daily reminder
If you claim to be liberal, Wiccan, eclectic, "pagan", or believe yourself to have "esoteric" wisdom. Then please stay the fuck away from the Asatru and Druid paths of polytheism.

These are "witches". Not witches. These aren't your hooknosed, green, warty, eating kids in a boiling cauldron. These are your Starbucks Wiccan variety who light incense then smoke pot cuz nature man. This is simply more low energy "protesting" but with the standard snowflake mentality behind it. They wave their 15 dollar latte in front of flower petals and say ooga booga, that's it

wildhunt.org/2017/07/column-whiteness-is-dead.html
This is the sad state of "paganism". The kikes have hijacked an entire religion…again.

They can not compete with our connection to Kek!
We are "Favored Souls" and are granted vast powers their old woman folk magick can't hope to attain.

This started before the election was even over. Where you been OP? Anyway, it doesn't matter and is stupid. A binding to prevent someone from "doing harm" is so vague it's meaningless. What is "harm"? If Trump has to order the death of a NK pilot to keep a US city from getting nuked does killing the pilot count as "harm"? The whole thing is retarded and too vague and boring and cringey to generate any meme energy. It's nothing and should be laughed at.

Trump is literally a living God. They can't do shit. PRAISE HIM!

I've been witness to a lot of ritual behavior, I've seen some weird shit that made me actually question whether or not shit like possessiontuplashit and enchantmentsmeme magic had some kernel of truth to them. That being said, as a firsthand witness, I attest that this is a completely accurate description of your typical wiccan "ceremony". It's shallow pantomime for the spiritually bored. Fuck sakes, even masonic initiation has a little bit of fucking flair to it. Wicca is to the esoteric what Life is Strange is to vidya.

Trips of truth

Praise Jabulon!

wut

CHECKED
PRAISE KEK

Don't pretend you expect consistency from these animals.

2lood4mii

post links for druidic texts plox

Not as inconsistent as you think tbh. Just because you don't believe in the other planes doesn't mean they don't believe in you. For dinner.

That's who we all worship right fellow not-masons?

praise Kek
Pee pee poo poo pisssssssssss
When you see a Haunebu make sure to Sieg Heil and Roman Salute. It is us from the future from the markers we've left along the way.

More fucking cringe. Can you imagine raising some bitch who ends up a larpy cunt like this? We should dox and harrass the families of these faggots.

You irresponsible fuckup. You memeshitting village idiot, what would possess you to bring literal reddit stock memes onto this board? What compels you to act in such a way?

His vocal tic is awful.

Why did you do this to me user?

MORE, YOU SAY?

Pagan here. I don't believe in the Wicca stuff. I'm pretty sure Aleister Crowley made most of it up and then tossed some new-agey cat lady stuff in for good measure. Whatever sort of religious ritual Magic the Celts practiced that it's based on didn't involve orange candles and dream catchers and shit.

Hey, frogs, I don't want to seem like I'm tooting my own horn, but given that Trump and co have accomplished jack all, I think this spell worked, but I think that I have the means to counter it.

Basically, I have this one protection amulet of Hekate that I have to charge every day that turns away all malicious spirits and heals damage wrought by them. If I remember to do this then I am free from it, and if I supercharge it with this one mantra I have, then it breaks the spell on all of you, too. I just have to remember to do it. I hope I don't ever forget again, because having just charged it for the first time in months, I feel refreshed, like there were a thousand wires in my flesh that I didn't notice until they were pulled out.

I have another tool of Hekate, a key charged with her power, and I visited the local FBI field office to unlock their power with it a week before Pizzagate broke. I think I might have been the cause; that wouldn't be the first time something I did would lead to something that made the news a week later.

Back in May 2015 I circled the local NAACP office and visualized a black cube hanging over it the whole time. Literally < 5 days later the Rachel Dolezal story broke. I didn't notice the correlation until months later, when I checked my Google search history for that office against the time of the first reports on the blackface woman and found that they were only a few days apart, with my visit to the NAACP happening first.

I also think I might have been responsible for a lot of other things that took place in 2015/early 2016, but that's enough for now.

Heh.

Okay get yourself a nice spiral.
(There's hurricanes you can piggyback on, memes, literal physical spiral, hell if you're focused even the concept of a spiral will do)

Take the clear mental image of these witches getting btfo and the image of trump and co being successful. Alternate these images in your mind. Imagine the very energy and power of the witches waning while that power boosts and protects trump. At the moment when you feel yourself charged with rage and a dead mans wish for change project these images onto the spiral.

The spiral will cause two things to happen. The energy from the witches will be thrown back upon them almost directly. The power trump gains (so long as it was an honest to goodness wish to help) will continue swirling and gaining power.

checkidy checked
PRAISE KEK

DUBS DECREE
MAKE IT SO

I think memes are so strong because they are put out with hardly any narcissistic intent. Most people who create them don't care about taking credit, whereas other groups have to constantly devise ways to boost their virtue signaling. "Don't remove credit on my comic!" "Instagram photo copyright me". They don't put it out to help the cause, only to help themselves. These "witches" are no different.

Be careful trying to harness storm energy. It can have some bad results.

Honestly I'm mildly suspicious of the dubs in this thread. They've been hijacking dubs for a while now. Whole thing feels psyopy and hostile like bait to give them attention/loosh. Be advised.

Or maybe Kek just wants us to have some old fashioned fun and we can fuck them up instead of ignoring their silly bullshit as per usual.

atheist satanist
LOL

You are a heretic.

Checked

Absolutely pig disgusting. Not to mention anti-White.

Spam them with the oathbreaker memes like we did last time, when they were being used by the degenerate retard edgelords of dkmu.

i feels it

he talks like a fag and his shit's all retarded

OATHCUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

masonic oaths are null and void.

That's actually kind of interesting. Plus the flip side of our memes are usually about empowerment, whereas theirs are actually real hate.

An old axiom of witchcraft goes: To Know; To Will; To Dare; To Keep Silent
Guess which part these befuddled harlequins aren't catching on to?

I have to list even more stuff this ban would prohibit
>Outlawing Buddhism - the faith that causes Islam endless anal anguish
Lmao nigger

Ye their batshit and need to go and stay go.

Call in the Ordo Hereticus of course.

I don't magic much anymore exactly because a lot of shit can backfire

If these Witches were the stereotypical Witches with cauldrons and alchemical knowledge living out in the sticks away from anyone else, I wouldn't have a problem truthfully. But these aren't self-sufficient practical-minded sorceresses that know how to make medicine out of herbs or channel powers from actual entities - these are cringequeen sows living off of civilization's teat, any pretending to cast spells that in actuality don't follow any of the methodology or logic of actual magic.

Checked. Hail χάος. Discordians fuck off. All hail discordia.

None of you pagans got shit on my energy cultivation. Fuck your wood elf fairy gods.

None of it. They have no potency. They would scoff at real magic. Read the Kyballion and the works of Miguel Serrano. Maybe Futhark.

Reminder that Kekism is paganism, and that there's no power more high energy than the waters of the Void.

Already dated girls (for years) that are into paganism, satanism or witchcraft, they fear the power of Jesus Christ like talmudists do, pray a lot, if you wanna dump your fedora go for the right side.

Neat

Wiccatruar cunts are to paganism what Jesuits are to Christianity.

At last I can truly see…

This.

Indeed.

Its like comparing litle witch academia with bible black, still a stupidity.

Atheism is literally Satanism. If there is no God at all(there is) then morality is meaningless.

The only difference is progression. It's two points along the same path.

I was trying to make a joke, back to your point, panism have a lot of meanings, being the most accurate polytheists that didnt know about God yet, from people in the jungle of Brazil and maybe some pajeets, yurops cant be pagans today.

*paganism*

Sorry for tipping, saging so other things wouldnt be shilled.

I'm assuming English isn't your first language. Polytheism isn't so disfunctional as you think, that is all I will say for now.

There's a lot of fools out there stuck in Abrahamic thinking, and corrupted anti-spiritual doctrines. Those that are truly initiated recognize Rabbi Yeshua (Jesus Christ) as a thoughtform, an egregore, a creation of the belief of the masses. It's very useful when people outsource all their power to a false entity.

see_the_truth.webs.com/ - Exposing Christianity

Actually i think that is pretty functional.

Seems legit, being serious, we still have a few days before 23.

That's Luciferianism. Aka Judaism.

They also did this during the election. I remember reading about it on 4/x/.

This. It's a bunch of hooting and hollering, and attention mongering.

I can't believe I've lived to see something so utterly retarded.
This is just too surreal, watching real life parody itself in real time.

That's treading the line of leftist thinking buddy, your statement can easily be adapted to "man created morality so morality is a spook and I should be able to do whatever I want because morality is subjective". Absence of god does not invalidate the importance of morality, because it is morality that allows civilization to exist.

discordia a shit, accordia the best

Wicca is occult-lite. It's like baby-tier magic. The basics are there but what happens when you dig into deeper occultism is that you learn mind and body are both equally important and should be tuned and refined into a well oiled machine in order to receive maximum results. That's why land whales and gender-fucked people stick to Wicca. It's because it encourages people, mostly women, to be comfortable and proud in all their goddess-like beauty, no matter the size, shape or mental condition. It also makes them feel special and in control. And they also do it to get attention for being spoopy.

There are good things about it that I'm not sure even exist any longer now that socjus has taken over. For example there was an emphasis on understanding the natural world, maintaining hearth and home, happy marriages, and the sacredness of femininity was ultimately expressed in the act of loving sexual union with her male counterpart, childbirth and child rearing. It also encouraged graceful aging (maiden, mother and crone), accepting that beauty didn't last but you gained wisdom and experience in it's place and your duty was to pass tradition on to your daughter's daughters. There are some stolen but good old pagan ideas there (despite it being quite modern), its just been pozzed to shit with feminism and dumb cosplay from the start.

Basically what I'm saying is that all the good parts can be found elsewhere minus the cringe.

They are most likely not wishing him harm directly. If I had to guess they already believe he's done egregious things like assaulting women and the like, and are trying to speed up his well deserved (in their eyes) karmic backlash. Luckily for Trump Wiccans don't into understanding what karma actually is like most westerners who throw the term around.

(((Anton Levi)))LeVey and his (((Church of Satan))) are exactly that. Satanists and Atheists. Satan is just a figurehead of the primal animalistic energies, or whatever. (((CoS))) is trash anyhow.

If you need some invisible man watching over you and judging you in order to act morally, you've missed the point of morals faggot.

When I was 11, me and my brother jumped up and down on a trampoline and summoned a storm so powerful that it knocked out the power for an entire day. I've also met plenty of "wiccans" who were mostly overgrown high school goths that learned "magic" from books they shoplifted from the mall and even then, the best they could muster was gibbering about the power they had and the rule of 3s and dumb shit like that.

Holla Forums's shitposts carry more potency than these spinster retards ever could, no matter how many of them reblog and like stupid posts about burning orange candles.

Wonderful people. Jesus help us all.

checked

checked

checked

checked

checked

checked

checked

checked

checked

checked

CAST THE ASUNDER
SHADILAY

TopKek

Bitches don't know bout Meme Magic

What I never understood was how the illuminati cards happened

Its a game with an esoteric theme, sure, but its just too accurate. Someone had to release them but the question is why. Who was the intended receiver of the message? Us? Why us? Why in that form?

Bitch you best get away while you get memed on by Kek

crowddeterrent.bandcamp.com/album/welcome-to-youngstown

When were they made? Does anyone have any verifiable original set? Otherwise I assume it is some meme magician re-writing the past in the present.

according to screenshots I used to have (might post them later if I can find them) some user was explaining how in antarctica they are giant ancient ruins full of portraits of the past and future and the illuminati cards are these portraits with their inscriptions and they released them to warn people or get them ready for something
the creator in texas is impossible to contact

some of the cards are missing even from the "complete sets" you can buy some say the creator is holding them back for an appointed time or that he slowly leaks them on the internet supposedly they were first created and released in 1994

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit then. He could have easily been making these as he goes along saying "Oh, yeah, this new one? Totes not new, I made this in 1994 friendo, believe me, I swear to G-d."

except people still have sealed sets from the 90s

Welcome to meme magic.

BOW BEFORE TRUMP FILTHY HERETIC WITCHS

Feelsgoodman

CASUAL SUPERPOWERS FROM A BUNCH OF DORKS ON THE INTERNET BTFO A BUNCH OF FANCY FUCK SPELLS AND THE DEVIL HIMSELF!!!

So pony up, buy one, and film the opening, confirm it is legit. I'm staying skeptical until then (regarding the card set at least, meme magick is obviously real).

Imagine owning rental property and being forced by law to rent to niggers.

Yeah, what you described are the ones paying them to do stupid larpy shit like this

Imagine being an insane nigger who slaughters dozens of chickens and leaves the blood and viscera stewing in your closet for months and years because you think you are doing magic and saving the world.

A coven of "witches" in BC tried crap against me. What part of Christ is Lord do they not get? Laughable.

Pretty much

Crowley was just a faggot looking for justification.

Crowley was a massive con artist who more or less trained L. Ron Hubbard to become a cult leader and steal money out of people while fucking as many women as he wanted.

I thought Hubbard was more of a pizzagate tier pedo than a womanizer

Imagine being a normalfag and getting excited because you got invited to a famous niggers house for some sort of celebrity party, but when you open the door you faint from the smell of rotten chicken then her jewish managers have their way with your unconscious body.

They're not witches, they're undesirable, hairy, disgusting hags whose depth of knowledge about witches comes from Charmed.

You seem to forget that witches are a part of European folklore and heritage. Not hers. This negro has no right to call herself a witch.

You should know that PETA is a scam. They do not actually look out for animals, only for donations.

you reap what you sow. Using magic against witches will result in forces acting against you. It's better to protect and support the positive forces for good change, so you get protection and support back from the universe.

Pick one and only one. Also Cotton Mather did nothing wrong.

Peta runs a slaughter house, they murder the animals that get sent to them…. or was that the humane society?, its hard to tell the difference of these hypocritical satanic 'trust us we are a charity' orgs.

Checked.

They got dubs, you didn't.

The magick is ours now.

It always was ours, and always will be.

They were released by a company who was raided by the FBI for a cyberpunk GURPS splatbook. Or at least, that's what the official records say. The EFF stood up for them in court, despite being very new.

Steve Jackson? He still goes to cons, he can be contacted. I don't know of any statement from him about the game, though.

From a Vice article:

Disagree. Witchcraft works, of course, that's the whole problem and the reason why people keep practicing it. There are many ignorant Western folks who go " Oh, I don't believe in that stuff, I'm not superstitious". That's 100% irrelevant. The effectiveness of brujeria does NOT depend on the victim's belief in the slightest. In fact, bokors often prefer Yanks or Euro as hits, as they know that those won't seek protection.

Voodoo don't work, Memes do

Alright then, let's entertain this for a second. How does one "seek protection?"

Don't talk shit. "Voodoo" practiced by a real bokor/houngan works, well, like a charm. Never, ever underestimate it, I'm 100% serious. No western doctor can help you, and most pastors are too weak in their faith nowaday to counteract it.

No contradiction. Meme magick = white internet juju.

Holla Forums is for whites only, nigger.

Says the newfag.

You know how hypocrisy angers mortals? It angers gods more.

WITCH DETECTED

Find someone you would normally see as completely off their rails who can ask their god for your protection.

Heavy emphasis on off their rails. The burning hot flame of a person lost in their own god is a sure connection.

If a shaman or wizard can be found ask their help. Ask while you fall asleep. Call out to us…I've been places I never intended to be only to find someone who needed my particular connection to the universe.

Where can you buy this NWO card game? I really want to play it now.

Memes are magic, the best way we can manifest our memes is through a God or rituals which are also memes. That's the way I interpret it at least.

or better yet, actually start growing stronger and go to a god you feel a connection to, like Kek, to help. That way youre not just some weak ass cuck using someone else to get in contact with a god. That way the god may actually respect you.

For a Euro/whiteboy? Hard to say. Occult/Golden Dawn types often use and swear by the LBRP. To protect yourself you first need to accept that those unseen forces are real, though. That's why those infected by the mind virus atheism/materialism are the most vulnerable.

Most of theses witches magik or bullshit requires sacrifices and special materials

However Kek and Ammit are memetic god and demon respectively of Egyptian myths and memes are proven too powerful for the kike what chance does a savage and/or a SJW witch have in ignoring it or stopping it.

Most "witches" dont know shit about magic. True witchcraft is a european tradition. Wicca is a bastardized, new age versiorn for SJWs. A real traditional witch can truly fuck a person up. Turns out, not many of them are libtards.

Good post, agree completely.

It's kind of off-topic, but… Have you ever sat around outside visualizing the liquid flow of the clouds overhead?

Islam is the false of falses. It's been obnoxious to see it rise. At least among Christianity there's a strain of "help the downtrodden help themselves" to keep some sanity and power in the people. Islam doesn't have that. It's ALL about giving over power to their rape-god Mohammed.

Buy it user! Otherwise this other user is right.

People could learn a lot from Hubbard. Mostly terrible things, but a lot of them. That man did everything in the most decent way he knew.

How many people think like you? I think I need this info. I don't even think of myself as religious, but people sense my fire. I believe in things I barely notice more than most people believe in things they base their lives on - and still there are things I believe in far more than I believe in those things I barely notice.

Attack magic seems risky to me in general when I think about it. You have to attract negativity to you and then relay it towards your target. Even if you successfully redirect a large portion of it, you're still becoming an antenna for negativity and I don't think most if any can just turn it off like a light switch.

Yeah, I really hate seeing the misconceptions of it on here. Its deeply connected to nature and the old European ways. There is no reason it shouldnt be able to fit in with meme magic. Magic is magic. Memes are just another way of doing it.

The reason to despise "witches" isn't because of any bullshit "Magic". No human in existence could, can, or ever will "cast spells". If you're religious, despise them for willingly bringing along the death of their soul. If you're not religious, despise them for being edgy faggots.

If you're a witch, stop being so edgy. Your dad isn't the reason life sucks. Now go tell your mom you love her.

Meme the gold-white light

The fuck you think you're doing every time you post on this board?

Who can argue with that logic

Ignorant scum. You know nothing about magic, and your opinions are therefore worthless.

I know your heresy and lies are only worth separating your head from your shoulders.

Sometimes, when you throw symbols into the "out there" results echo back sometimes they stick into the minds of others, like a barb in your foot. There's really nothing terribly supernatural about it. I wonder who's planted their symbols into your head?
We aren't being cute when we say shit like "meme responsibly".

Christianity doesn't deny the existence of witchcraft, on the contrary.

Exactly, nothing supernatural. It's not a "spell". It's like if I call someone a faggot and they start wondering if they really like cock.

Calm yourself, calling people heretic has become more of a meme recently than anything else. Since christianity recognizes it's existence, using it felt right along with a middle ages knight pic.

Doorknobs and your liver exist in a state of binary reality - they are or they aren't. Any social system or interaction exists within a quite different paradigm about what's real and what isn't, and manipulating that is a near it as makes no difference to magic(k). Woe betide you if you think it means you're invulnerable to carcinogens, but how people deal with you, themselves, their group, or the other group is infinitely more more malleable and I don't really give a crap what we call it when we have our way with it.

Disagree. The so-called "supernatural" is very real, although it's a misnomer, as it's "only" a part of reality we cannot perceive with our ordinary senses. In that sense it is related to other supra-sensual phenomena like radiation.

Ah, alright. Even then I think it important to insist on proper terminology. Heretic = someone of your religious tradition, but who fell to some aberrant interpretation. Apostate = someone who WAS of your religious tradition, but completely fell away. Pagan = someone not of your religious tradition, period. A sincere practitioner of witchcraft would thus be mostly a pagan, although in history many syncretic forms existed, especially in the Afro-Carribean, Andean and shamanistic context.

Yes, cloud/skygazing (internal or external) is phenomenal

Absolutely agree but if you don't have any connection with god then you're forced to cuck. Especially if you've waited long enough to accept the cause is supernatural.

I didn't mean to post that 2hu twice. I think my matrix is glitching.

You ever watch talamudvision commerical? :^)

This. magic is the ultraviolet and infrared of information exchange, for lack of a better metaphor.

Not gonna lie, these bitches aint got shit on kek.

And I will have to disagree with that, if only because you imply it's existence. I hold firmly that such things are nothing more than imagination. And despite how much I'm about to sound like a fedora tipper, is/was nothing more than explanations for non magical phenomena.

Counterspell up user
"I'm rubber, you're glue, eat my ass SJW"

I think the crux of our disagreement is that you vastly underestimate what the thing you so blithely call imagination is capable of doing.

Pray that someday we'll be able to burn them alive on stakes again someday.

Wait wait, hold the fuck up. I've been so busy esoteric shitposting that I didn't even realize that it was that Vicky Adams. I actually knew this bitch in person. Top Kek. I knew she was dreadlock deep into this shit but I never expected her to go full /lolcow/.
What a time to be alive.

Burning humans alive is generally molochian. Like the holocaust meme. It's all about fire this, fire that with these fucks. Don't feed a dead god's corpse.

Nooses, bullets, swords, and tossing basic bitches in the bog. Those are our tools. Sometimes they insist, and meme their own end though, again like jews creating a self fulfilling prophecy with the holocaust and ovens. People associate ovens with jew disposal now.

In deference to Ur, Verdandi, and Skulld, to Hecate, Persephone, and Ereshkegal: it would be improper to burn anyone who dares to call themselves a witch. If they are of our tribe they deserve better than fire, and if they are not, then a fate worse than fire awaits them after death. The furies are necessary sometimes.

How does their morality work?
Yea, but that doesn't make any sense.
For example, if a nigger attempts to rob a man, and the man shoots him, has he done something immoral?
So how does that work in their philosophy? Does their threefold whatever apply in cases of self defense, or defense of others?
How are bindings not just as evil, if not more evil, than a death curse? Is it OK to damage free will but not physical form?
Their shit doesn't make any sense.

(Checked)
The whole Law of Threes bullshit is a pablum for the good goy to swallow so they behave themselves. Notice how the Clintons and their Pizza Cult murderrape kids for loosh like it was going out of style without losing a wink of sleep.

BASIC BITCHES GET THE BOG

Yeah, sure, but (maybe) if you are a fedora living in a fedora world.

Just autists with heavy retardation are true fedoras, everything else is just arrogance.

Nice pic.

The same that happened with the new evangelion movies, Noseele was removed and all "symbolism" too.

(checked)
I guess I still have this running thought that somehow Christianity, or at least the jesus hippy love aspects were somehow connected to this whole kek thing, as if god is actually kek and jesus is a guidepost for morality so that we dont swim off the deep end with meme magic.

but i guess therein lies the problem, polytheism scares me because i'm afraid that my own lack of morality might lead me to a place like sacrificing local nogs in order to bring about a racially pure america, either by offerings to the gods or just plain removal of their numbers in the name of larping.

if there's an afterlife, does being a goody two shoes pay off? or is the only reason i'm staying my hand from what i want to do because i've been cucked by thoughts of places like hell and things like damnation?

is it really ok to justify devious actions for the cause just because our enemies do it? or is this a trick to push the weak of morals into depravity and a false sense of righteousness?
do the ends really justify the means?

in a world of magic, its easy to fall into some strange pit.

This is what divination is for. Whatever your chosen method it allows you to know what is truly right and wrong or at least what shit you might have to eat.

When will this larping and magic meme stop?
People are taking it too far and actually started to believe in stuff like magic.

I guess thats not it,
there are always ways to accomplish a task, and its really more of a question of am i being too cautious.
the existence of magic in the modern world isn't something I ever thought I would deal with, and yet here it is, guiding the fate of the nation right before my eyes. Guess I figured there'd be more time to learn before it happened.

but is consorting with entities and practicing magic actually acceptable? when you die, do you face a predetermined god, or the one you chose to worship?
are the actions of the now more important than the later? or is life the only time we actually live?
is this hesitation keeping me safe from falling away from heaven, or is heaven already here and my eyes blind to the truth?

Get a load of this profligate.

If you want to make fun of me then how about you try to bring some counterarguments first? Unless you do that I'm not going to see you as anything but another hardcore larper who doesn't want to accept the shitty reality hes born in and instead has to take his delusions serious

That is the Christianized idea of Karma. Real eastern karma has no conception of "good karma", merely "bad karma" and something approaching "neutral karma", which is action that ends a cycle of "bad karma".

What really happens to Wiccans is that they pray to some demon, who in turns messes with them because they are demons, and their nature is to harm man.

Mostly horseshit, "magicians" are awfully picky about what they consider to be "magick blowback" or whatever idiocy. In reality, demonic forces are simply not your friend.

The real result of magic comes when you die.

Black are very superstitious. Did you know that in africa sorcerers are paid up to an entire house to "protect" a family? Sorcery is a big deal to blacks.
And yes, it's mostly dried, powdered, psychedelic shrooms and herbs put here and there to fuck with you; that's what sorcerers do.

user I think you might've been out of the loop for a bit too long there.

Lets all take a moment to just be thankful that A&E hasn't noticed this thread.

Since this thread has taken a turn for the linguistic and the local weirdside sucks anyways, I'm going to favor you all with a way of getting a library card to the best library there is. It starts with love, as too many of these things do, but I will not tell you to love any archetype of the scholar. Rather you should love their books. Acquire books and begin carrying them with you everywhere. Read your books a line at a time in the interstitials between the rest of your activities. Read a little every time you take a break. When you go to bed at night, read a few pages before you sleep, and keep the book in your bed with you when you do. Read as your primary recreation. The books may get ratty from constant handling - that's fine, just don't damage them intentionally.
Think about the book(s) you're carrying around with you. Think about their stories and stories like them, their facts and facts like them. Love learning, but not people. Love books, but not authors. This is a fallen world where you do not want to give your love away to monsters, but books are not monsters even here.
You'll know when you've succeeded. It'll change your dreams and discomfit angels with your damnation. If enough of us did it, we might get off this rock.

This is more potent with library books, but the degradation of the book is more of a problem there. If your studies come at the cost of the integrity of the local library's books, at least try to support it more than you cost it.

If any of you have ever personally understood attack, if you've actually experienced it on a personal and up-close level you would understand that memetics is powerful, but the power in the name of Jesus Christ Trumps all. And you can mock this user however you please, it goes to say that the power they think they have only goes as far until it is soft. Never understimate the power of the fact that every knee shall bow. No matter how accused or mocked, the objective truth will never be hidden. He is live.

You are hanging out with wiccans who think their white magic is harmless. Casting a spell will deliver blowback but only because they are opening doors to the enemy and allowing themselves to become vessels of torture to the enemy. They're giving a free ticket to their lives in doing so. Even if they believe their intents or spells are somehow not a practicion of evil. This is why Jesus Christ has come to set the captives free. All of the occult are real and operate on different planes. They just operate in different masks. I know you will probably not like me for evangelizing to you in such a hard manner but if you are looking for objective truths and have experienced it for yourself, you will understand that there is no such thing as good magick, be it white or black. There is simply two sides to the enemy - a soft sell v.s. a hard sell. You can have the power over individuals sure… but one day you'll pick a fight and you'll find who the real master is. And that is an undeniable and uncoquarable power. I say this to you without malice or accusation. Purely out of love for you and your soul.

Jesus can cast out demons, because he himself is of demonic origin, so he has control over them because he himself has authority over them, that's why Donar kills demons and doesn't cast them out.

checked
Well, Killary is a witch user.

That makes no sense, you could replace polytheism with monotheism and it would make exactly the same sense.

It's about authority user. Casting out is nothing. The pit, the chains, the lake, the complete destruction. There are many tools which can be used to power the human being with authority. Just not many know of it because it is no longer taught.

The Lion is real. He is ferocious. He comes back with a Sword.

Get the kkk and nazi larpers to light burning crosses. Lugenpress will claim they're literally burning niggers. Then point out the magic larpers are literally attacking the President.

The Black Sun will destroy them

I'm feeling Deja Vu here
Didn't this happen before

But Trump already has a death curse on him: everyone that goes against him ends up dying a horrible death or suffering loss in their lives.
Attacking Trump it's basically a death sentence.

I'm pretty sure it was right before he won the election.

Nice dub dubs. We should invoke Kek against them. The power of Kek is actually quite enormous. Esoteric-bros can attest I'm sure. I've used kek in a few psychic battles against full up satanic rings and he flattens them every time.

I practice occultism in my personal life and real offensive spell casting is a lot like throwing a punch into someones face if you do it right it hurts your hand but their face is fucked up if you do it wrong you broke your hand. Trump is protected by so many layers of prayers,emotions and spells it would be like stopping a hurricane he is a nexus right now.

Being in tune with yourself and the universal rhythms allows you to get enough data points to determine what is and is not halting your progress. Anything you need with any open heart you shall receive. Don't ask demons or "angels". Dont ask god. Go to upper management. Talk straight into the gears of the universe. If anyone send a message to the god most high. Living now is the key (body rhythms). You simply won't find yourself in a situation where you'll have to do anything but the thing right for you.

Magic done over someone's free will is a ticket to a lake of fire, even the demons can't do that.
Magic done under someone's free will is 100% allowed. I'm not talking evoking demons. Im talking applied imaginative/mental/psychic force for the betterment of the world. Magic was outlawed in the bible because Jews wanted a monopoly on the market. Jesus was a wizard of the most high as was Krishna Wotan and Buddha. Magic is not what burns you, its the tempting prospect of misusing your gift. Be of pure heart and intentions and no fire will rain upon you.

If such things even exist, they are incomprehensible to us. Either because they are so far advanced to the point we can't possible fathom or perceive them, or because they are so intrinsic to our existence, they are everything / nothing all at once and we have no external point of reference.

Until that kind of stuff becomes precise and demonstrably repeatable, I remain Agnostic.

Bitch nigger.

Have you been paying attention at all shill?

You can get it on Amazon, but it's out of print so it will cost upwards of $100

Category error. It's magick precisely because' it's not demonstrably repeatable - that would be engineering. "Witchcraft"/brujeria done by experts (not some ignorant wicca sluts) can be frighteningly effective, e.g. in an afro-caribean context, and is used by more elite-level persons than you would expect at first sight. Especially don't fuck with anyone related to palo mayombe; that is really, really fuck-up juju. I'm 100% serious.

Okay.

God damnit, you want to repeat the same old mistake again? Where do you think those stories about evil witches come from? The cult of the great mother? We tried coexisting once, in the very childchood of mankind. We even worshipped them as goddesses, for they wiedled power beyond our recognition. Whatever we did, it was never enough, they could never be appeased, their sick, twisted minds that never learnt the restraint we gain by realising our limits always came up with new percieved slights to their majesty, always demanded new "games" to play with us. Our children cowered in fear at the mere sound of their names, even our women, who supposedly were "empowered" by the virtue of belonging to the same sex as our oppressors had enough, their husbands tortured, their children mere playthings,their possesions free for taking. It would probably continue till the end of world, existance of terror and primitive living, for how can we learn if we always bend our heads to the ground? Then something happened in the East, to this day we don't know what, though the oldest texts speak of one name, Gilgamesh of Uruk, Builder of Wall, Destroyer of Monsters. Suddenly, there were no witches between the rivers of Euprhates and Tigris, those few that remained weakened and of little importance. Something must have happened, for with this pox on human life gone, cities rose, civilization bloomed, fire of knowledge was kindled in the walls of mudclay. From there the revolution came, and where the messengers of the Kings came, there the witches grew weak and new ideas gained hold. The witches retreated to few distant places, where they held till the late XIX century, when they were again started to be perceived as poor, misunderstood priestesses or wise women. We must never allow those vile beasts to gain such power over society again, or all Mankind built would be lost again, forgotten in the neverending night of animal fear.

Witches will get stitches, praise kek

They may as well be wild beasts. Hugging trees, killing animals, and dancing naked around fires wont change a thing. Although its funny to think that this sort of degeneracy is encouraged by celebrities to distract the goyim from rengineering or improving their culture.

The Golden Dawn as well…
All they are doing is giving their bodies to demonic posession..

Where is the American Inquisition? This is an opportunity to get a hell of a lot of Bible-belt American 100% on our side, whilst also allowing us to dispense justice upon the enemy. Be they legitimate satanic whores or just deluded leftist puppets; they deserve some harsh justice at the hands of a new, more militant, more Christian force of justice. The American Inquisition. It will be beautiful.

Exodus 22:18: Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

God wills it! Deus vult!

A good practice is making vows to whatever deity (deities) you worship/respect/trust and, if possible, signing them with your blood. Preferably on the new moon, or even better, in the shadow of a solar eclipse, as I just did this August. My friend who was with me reported feeling really calm as soon as the eclipse happened, and my signature in blood was done at the beginning of the eclipse.

Obviously I don't mean write out Jew contracts and sign them, make them logical and keepable, like "I vow now to castrate myself or allow others to castrate me." This one sounds like a "duh" kind of vow, but given all this hooplah about trannies and sex changes this kind of practice is a lot more common than most people would like to think.

One that I just wrote down, which I think you'll all appreciate, is not to do business with people I'm certain are Jews. My mind cleared up a LOT as soon as I wrote that down.

Also, if you have some kind of ritual practice, occult or otherwise, this will probably enhance the results and make them come better and faster. Although I don't know for sure, I haven't really tested this one, I'm just throwing it out there. Like if you vow to keep to a fasting schedule, or vow to workout x amount of time certain days a week, etc.

Making vows, I suspect, makes things easier, partly because it helps you define your boundaries, and partly because, if these vows are made in good faith and with a clear mind, the gods will part the oceans to make sure you can keep them.

Make a thread on >>>/tok/ and we'll grow stronger together.

let me guess FUCKING DickMoo (aka DKMU) is involved

OATHS VOID, DickMOO!

He can't keep getting away with this.

Thats a jew sacrifice. Not pagan. Pagans sacrificed bulls , dogs and horses mostly depending on which god and culture. Literally the only people ive ever seen sacrifice chickens were jews on passover and african nigger witch doctors

I remember reading that norsemen would pray to thor before summer raids and ask that storms and thunder would swamp the coasts of their enemies so that they wouldnt see the longships approach. It sounded so insane i thought it was 19th century romantic kinda bullshit but its actually true

First time we name a storm after a man and it kills more niggers than the ones in 2004. Are we sure harvey isnt another name for thor ?

Either way PRAISE THUNRAZ BRINGER OF HAIL

YOU CAN'T FOOL ME!!!!!!!

Is this meme relevant now?

>It turns out that with massive amounts of autism and just a little bit of magic, you actually can force a meme
OATS BOYD
MASONS OUT

This timeline is surely the most amusing to be sure.

This is some supreme autism even for these LARPing witches.

user may actually be onto something here - i would quickly bankrupt myself were i to buy all the books i read, so i make heavy use of my local library, and i have experienced some moderate level weirdness with finding bookmarks left by others - portentous tarot and loteria cards, tickets and passes to obscure events held in far away places… i've recently begun parsing those found bookmarks back out into the books i return in the hope that they will confer their energy to others - maybe its just the autist in me constantly attempting to find patterns, but these little bookmark episodes presented some subtle synchronicities to me, which i could choose to believe are just coincidences, but the knowledge related to me is always a little too precise… or maybe im just a schizo