Kid Rock Livestream

Kid Rock announces his senate candidacy. Any thoughts? He's maga, but idk anything about him other than that. Well anything is better than a dem or rhino jew cuckholster.

twitter.com/truthraidercom/status/905945980801085441

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1mrGmmnwvjMGy
youtube.com/watch?v=ayfOfQUYXnU
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2008/01/kid_rock_loves_new_york_jews.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch , he will name the juden outright offhand

"KKK, screw all you assholes, stay the fuck away." - Kid Rock, aka Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho

livestream
pscp.tv/w/1mrGmmnwvjMGy

fred durst 4 VP

Kid Rock is, politically, in the same tier as Owen Shroyer and PJW…he's just an alt-lite libertarian.

He's a product of the music industry and his music always fused rock and hip hop, so he has a lot of influence from nogs and spics, he claims to love Detroit and the people of Detroit (over 80 percent black).

He's anti-liberal and has good reason since he has watched liberal antics destroy his hometown in Michigan, but he is never going to be one of us and I would bet you he absolutely loves Israel.

Kek'd

He just referenced his dick during his speech. Idiocracy here we come.

apparently this is his son…

Pajeet my son..

I….

He has a nigger son you fucking faggot

He's black. Kid Rock has a son with a nigger.

So do blacks like him? If they do, this will help trump as well.

Maybe he can still be used, if he irritates the left enough maybe it will still be worth it?

He seems predominantly right wing in his ideas: Nuclear family, traditions, free economy, non-PC , etc etc..

If he didn't have niglet bastard he might as well be a mini-Trump. Oh well, I say we give Kid Rock a pass, just for the keks to see where it goes.

lelel

lelel>>10568651

nigger he has a nigger son you cant explain that shit..

Not perfect but he's better than most people who run for senate. His chaos level is pretty high. So I think Kek would approve.

Dubs confirm my assumption.

Fine. This fits the overall plan and his archetype will be easy to work with conceptually and mold to our will. It is also funny. Embrace the absurdity. Whether he rises to the challenge or not is largely irrelevant, but it's even funnier if he does. Build him up as a rock star politician as if that is now expected from politicians. Not because of style over substance as (((they))) will attempt to claim, but because we demand style AND substance together. Because we have high standards. High standards that they don't meet but that apparently kid fucking rock does. This will induce kvetching. Meme him as "surprisingly good at it" and, tie in to the memes of Trump casually picking up politics as a hobby, circle home to the idea that white people are all natural rock stars and leaders without much effort, and that we could be doing so much more without this fucked up culture holding us back.

I know, but come on, you can't expect him to last long in the senate. Imagine the shit-tier nonsense he would stir up there, it would disturb the order in a way we cannot imagine with his ridiculous garbage retard-tier opinions for existential justification.

Nigger may his kid be, but he won't last long. It's worth the amusement of irritating the left, if anything. Just look how pissed the libcuck amazing atheist was when he heard about kidrock going senate:
youtube.com/watch?v=ayfOfQUYXnU

This will be the expected response from the left. It will be (the irritation against trump) times 10. Let's give him 5 years, and then push him out if he irritates us too much.

Gross. Did not know that. I will fuck off and kid rock can too

So this is the power of America democracy

Alright user. Your marketing skills are recognized. Here's my concerns:

We're all being hyped up for people who aren't really addressing the issues. I'm tired of getting hyped up for this celeb or that one, whether in music or politics. I want someone who will acknowledge the Jewish Question. The day Kid Rock says:

I'll support him fully.

Could we at least get Kid Rock to bully McCain and Miss Lindsey?

It would be funny.

That might be the best outcome from this, clockdubs.

(checked)
He could probably win on that alone.

YUP!

Old memes

He has a black son

I would rather have clowns to be senators than snakes who promised for nearly 40 years that they would secure the border,when they promised such a border after getting Amnesty to only slam through Amnesty when we had a leader who promised a secure border.

Kid "Oil Drillin' Robert" Rock

Maga as in Krav Maga.

Anybody but that wretched cunt Stabenow.

Not right-wing. The traditional family is the extended family. The nuclear family is modern degenerate bullshit. The fact that right-wing liberals defend it so adamantly is just proof they're yesterday's left-wing liberals.

Nigger loving and zionism?

also not right-wing. Traditional Conservatives/ real Right-wingers have never supported a free economy. See: Spengler, Maistre, Evola, Guenon, Yockey, Hitler, Mussolini, etc.

Donald Trump's whore daughter converted to Judaism and is married to a jew, Eric is married to a jew, Don Jr. is married to a jew, Tiffany is dating a jew, and Trump's grandchildren are all heebs. So I'm thinking he's already a mini-Trump.

don't talk to me or my wife son ever again.

SONG NAME: NIGGER BITCH, WHITE CUCK

Kidd Rock aka Mud Fucker

You are a faggot cocksucker.
There is no such thing as a "republican in name only." The so-called RINOs are actually the real republicans. That's who they are. Republicans are faggots. Everything the "real republicans" want is faggotry. "Real republicans" still want amnesty. That's just what they are.
Stop using that term "rhino." They are real republicans, dipshit.

Help him do what? Backtrack on the wall and give spics amnesty?

whats up with all the RHINOs in office?

gross, you ever notice the difference in white peoples eyes when they are getting their pic taken with their mixed mongrel

That movie is real life now.. sad

Pajeets are basically mulattos.

Quality thread you retarded faggot.

No he isn't. He is another hollywood retard who shouldn't have platform to spew his nonsense, let alone the power to act upon his primitive urges. He's a guy for the list.

Also i want to know who is trying to meme this faggot into Office. I am convinced that it's the same group that tried to meme Lindsey "Fairy" Graham into Office by making him out to be a Virgin and an honorary NEET who lives with his sister. Does anyone remember that? This is the same astroturf shit.

Mr. Rock warned us about you in his hit song "I Am the Bullfrog" available on iTunes.

(trips)
This
Michfag here the first time I met bob was probably 20 years ago.
He is a notoriously cheap cunt when it comes to his band.
Dropped out of HS to pursue (((his craft))) and it is still evident.
He just got major fucking lucky at the right time in the music scene and money just blew down his door.
So you have a rich degenerate oil drilling HS drop out sounds like the perfect candidate for Holla Forums to push because who knows he might even snatch mad maxine's wig off just for the shits and grins.

I firmly believe it's because they can't see themselves in their children, so there's no connection to the future for them through their kids.

dial back the autism a few clicks, user. we're living in a time when kids are fucking lucky to have both parents at all. having all 40 of your brothers, sisters, nephews, cousins, grandparents, etc crammed into a sardine can like beaners is a bit too much for most people to imagine

memeing literal retarded jokes into getting elected is going to get old fast

You'd have a point if his songs weren't all 3 chords or fewer and ripping off other bands that did it better than he did.
Literally a nigger lover who was best friends with a nigger midget who was a horrible musician also and was basically a novelty act. Kid Rock has zero talent and writes songs that should be coming out of a freshman high school "battle of the bands" competition.
Now he sells barbecue grills on late night informercials.
Kid Rock owns a house about 5 minutes from where I live. I had to hear his music nonstop when I was in high school in the 90s. Seriously, dude fucking blows as a musician.
Yeah, so did Justin Bieber and he fucking sucks too. In fact, I would argue that Bieber is far more talented as a musician than old Rob.

Literally a retard.
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2008/01/kid_rock_loves_new_york_jews.html

Kid rock is a faggot.

The music industry is a production of soviet subversion. We lost the cold war user. The Soviets fell but we lost our culture.
Kid rock also grew up in the definition of 1%er house.