White Christians Officially A Minority In The US

WHY IS THERE NO STICKY THREAD UP ABOUT THIS ALREADY?
archive.is/dn9mt

Not that we all didn't see coming

And I'm sure the Jewess author is ecstatic writing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_MEjZFWDHk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We played cowboys and shtskins before , I say round two starts now
I DO SWEAR BEFORE KEK AND ALL OF Holla Forums THAT MY TWO SONS WILL GROW UP IN A WHITE MAJORITY COUNTRY

where do we go now?

a new day, a new piece of news that makes me want to kill myself even more than yesterday.

also, OP, I think this post kind of goes hand-in-hand with the Women post. This would be good to contribute to them. i'm going to bump anyways

How about White atheists + White pagans + White Catholics + white Protestants + White orthodox

How big is this group together? Is this group a minority?

We should redirect all of the gibs going to niggers and spics to white families.

Cya christcucks

the government will never agree to that.

They brought it on themselves.

Look at me motherfucker - I'm the goddam government now and what I say fucking goes
Low taxes and more money for white families

==FUCK YOUR TRIPS==

Self-inflicted. Enjoy your godly niggers and GOP.

Because of who owns and shills on this site, user.

Reported.

Its true though

Truth hurts.

Conveniently comes out just after DACA goes up in smoke and the source of the survey (((((pure coincidence))))

Guess we have our work cut out for us then eh lads

Move beyond Christianity and save the White race.

Since we're the minority now can we complain about MUH OPPRESSHUN and make demands?

We can start building racial colonies

Who the fuck cares if christcucks are a minority? Are whites as a whole a minority?
Sell your daughters to proper whites already, Bubba.

I would abandon Christianity if I were you, there is something much deeper afoot. Suppose you find out who wrote the book and then suppose you fin the one who calls themselves "LORD"

Suppose you see what is really in the sky and might you kill that which rules over you…

Obviously if you're only looking at the number of adherents to one specific religion and only one Race of adherents at tha, you can come up with all manner of retarded headlines. What about Whites as a whole?

Because religion is not a race. White race is still the majority.

Wow, you don't believe in God. (You) must be very intelligent.

ITT: Fedoras. Fedoras everywhere.

Don't forget D&C kikes.
They will swarm to this thread in 10…9….8….

The Christcuck classic, projecting his empty spirit onto others to quiet his own cognitive dissonance over knowing he is a slave to false, foreign powers.

They started the thread. You were the ones that were late to the swarm.

The schisms fucked Christianity pretty bad. Any time you see "Christians welcome rapefugees" it is usually Protestant denoms or Modernist Catholics like the ones currently in charge of the Vatican. Baptist can be pretty based like Vitamin K naming the Jew and proving the holocaust never happened.

If you believe prophecy and shit this was all going to happen anyway and after a REALLY bad war where the Pope has to flee Rome. We will have a Holla Forums Pope and the Church will BEGOME CATHODOX

It's the Reddit refugees and MGTOW crowd. There's huge overlap with these people and fedora-ism. It's not a coincidence that any thread with a positive view of white women goes up in smoke just as fast as any thread about Christianity. We actually had a moment where we'd finally either converted or driven off all the lolbergs on Holla Forums, and then T_D brought a shitload of them right back in.

They love their pictures of Christians cucking, but they're always silent when it comes to the 99.99% of Atheists who want to tear down all cathedrals and replace them with mosques.

You didn't come this far to let peer pressure, of all things, change your mind about something you know is true. So there's no reason to suddenly start now.

I wanted to post this because in truth, had America not destroyed Germany, many of us would still believe. And if it were not for the total bullshit story of Mary being a virgin who became pregnant, instead of recognizing the testament a Father gives to his son, which is why some nations referred to themselves as Fatherlands. And knowing the entire theft of children(child) is the basis for this story, I still get goosebumps seeing and hearing Adolf Hitler. I know exactly how to drive like he does in passion, but there is no audience I feel like speaking too, as many others of my blood and genes would say. Because if I look around. I don't see any.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_MEjZFWDHk

What is a Jew smart guy?

If only women weren't whores and went to church instead of Chad's place…

(CHECKED)
At least dumbfucks who have them outside their homes let us know where to go first on DOTR

One time I kid you not, this beautiful Blonde came in my house and for $100 she sucked my dick. Now she did this and left in a little hurry, because her dad was a Pastor and she had to hurry up to make it to the service on that Sunday morning.

Good. Now they must learn to tolerate others, just as we have tolerated them all these years.

Surveys mean little and always have. They mean ever less due to the fact that most of the people doing surveys these days are leftists with degenerate hives who are too lazy to move away from their bastions of filth and as such only question the godless perverts that live amongst them.

I'm sure Christianity is on the decline over there, but the 'findings' could have as much to do with 'white flight' leaving the cities as multicultural hellholes, as it has to do with actual apostasy. Although perhaps the US really has turned its back on the Lord, and maybe that's why it's getting annihilated by disaster after disaster of late.

exactly this, modernized western christianity is conpletely heretical. until deus vulting makes a return christcucks deserve everything that happens to them.

We know they do, Moishe

It's not a sticky because it's bullshit. 3/4 of the country still identify as christian you retarded fucking mongoloids

Bring back the old gods. Be men once again.
t.Varg

They exiled the for the Jews' own protection. If they were actually anti-Semitic on a theological basis, they would have let the Jews stay and therefore be lynched by angry mobs. I don't consider the monopoly over banking that Christian royalty secured for their Court Jews to be anything other than pro-Jewish cuckery.

Deus Vulting entails a repeat of the Northern Crusade. Deus Vultures want all non-Christian Whites dead, and after that they want all Christian Whites that don't subscribe to specifically their own denomination dead too. Deus Vulting is anti-White D&C Cuckery.

They're called christkikes and they should all be deported to Jerusalem where there Semitic religion belongs.

>youtube.com/watch?v=v_MEjZFWDHk

Well done OP.
You discovered defeatist propaganda.

That is why you worship a dead jewish rabbi as a god, right?

Also, care to explain this? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

Sicut Judaeis (Latin: "As the Jews") was a papal bull setting out the official position of the papacy regarding the treatment of Jews.

The bull was reaffirmed by many popes including Alexander III, Celestine III (1191-1198), Innocent III (1199), Honorius III (1216), Gregory IX (1235), Innocent IV (1246), Alexander IV (1255), Urban IV (1262), Gregory X (1272 & 1274), Nicholas III, Martin IV (1281), Honorius IV (1285-1287), Nicholas IV (1288-92), Clement VI (1348), Urban V (1365), Boniface IX (1389), Martin V (1422), and Nicholas V (1447).[2][3]

The bull forbade Christians, on pain of excommunication, from forcing Jews to convert, from harming them, from taking their property, from disturbing the celebration of their festivals, and from interfering with their cemeteries.

Any got any numbers on how many jews christians killed versus how many whites? I suspect they killed more whites than jews in the name of wiping out our ancestral religions.

THOSE BASED MEXICUNT CHRISTIANS THOUGH

I do believe the best shot you yanks have is to take 2-3 of your whitest states (that are neighbours) and break away form the US.

It's hilarious, the more Jews drive whites away from Christianity, the less whites find a reason to care about Jews. Kikes digging their own grave again

Christian whites are the only ones that matter, Atheists generally don't have children anyway and are beyond retarded in their voting patterns.

Alright, now take the amount of whites in America and remove 30% of that number. You'll be left with a rough estimate of christian whites in the whole country.

Actually most of just figured out who has been importing and housing the rapefugees and then your hat jokes and Christ-chan.pngs started being way less funny.