Virgin Islands Governor Confiscating Guns

So apparently this is going down now. You are not allowed to defend yourself from looters. Looks like the Cohen Act is coming to an America near you.

The NRA is threatening to sue and demanding that this traitor be removed from office, obviously. What will you do when an emergency is declared and the National Guard comes to confiscate your guns and hate speech material?

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/05/us-virgin-islands-governor-orders-seizure-citizens-weapons-nra-threatens-to-sue.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NATL-GUARD.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plummer_v._State
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

OY VEY REMOVE THE ISRAELI FLAGS GOY

if you shot the men attempting to steal your guns, would that be defensible in court?
or would you have to go all the way and just wage war from that point onwards?

I don't know. But I don't trust our (((court system))).

It would be defensible as the order is unlawful

no governor or even the president can supersede constitutional law

(checked)
sounds like the police are looting

So when are they going to change it to the Blacked Islands?

If you wanna get Ruby Ridged.

Just hide the guns or lock them up. Put guns in a safe bolted firmly to a concrete foundation and tell the commie enforcers to they cannot have what's in your safe. They'll have to go through the hassle to literally steal them from a safe and you'll have legal ground to fuck them in court for the lengths they went to in order to steal from you.

depends on the state user. here in commiefornia, i'd rather shoot first and take my chances. i don't live in a particularly red area of the state, but if i did i probably wouldn't have to worry about the sheriff coming to my door. but the NG itself is another matter entirely. if they show up, well, hopefully shit has already hit the fan and a few missing girlymen can be chalked up to a natural disaster.

more than likely i would just tell them the truth however; i lost them all in a tragic boating accident that occurred while in international waters. if they chose to press the issue, well, i've made peace with my god. hopefully they have as well.

I highly advise all people to shoot anyone attempting to seize guns and to try very hard to form large groups to coun ter attack

this guy gets it. no compliance.

Watch them, Goy.

In that case, if I were you I'd make an escape plan. If you need to off the traitors who come for your guns (remember, this will happen BEFORE the disaster) you will have only a few hours at most before they're missed. You'll need to Bob Matthews it for the rest of your life until the happening happens and you will become an experienced officer in a death squad.

This. Basically listen to this.

WAR
That's the nature of the second. It requires one to defend it to the death every time without exception.

how are they going to do this?

how can i help you
no

even if they want to look around the house, without permission, they don't have time to go house to house and check everywhere for hidden guns.

real military did this for 10 years in iraq and afganistan, and miraculously they still all had guns and still all have guns to this day

Someone needs to make a fundraiser for this to become a movie.

Directed by upcoming trips

You might get an apology to your next of kin in a decade or two

if police officers force their way in without a warrant can you put bullets in their head? i don't think so, your supposed to take it in the ass and bitch about it in court later.

i think there's been some cases with no knock swat team raids where the dude took out a swat officer and somehow survived, and then won in court, but it's rare.

We'd have quite a lot of lead time to prepare and organize if the communications infrastructure was in place. Nork EMP false flag when?

Tonight , when everyone's asleep

Can't Ruby Ridge you if you ambush them first.

gee, now-a-days Holla Forums has been flooded by low IQ retards. In the good old days, Holla Forums could have seen this coming months ago… I miss Holla Forums's good old days.

The NSA debacle should've showed you otherwise. They can break the law with impunity because nobody will physically stop them.

They (the guns) have to go back
t. ficklestein

I'll just leave this here without comment.
41.077148, -73.832137
40.957503, -73.856606
40.940111, -73.857210
41.192992, -73.800377
41.264669, -73.947691
40.912869, -74.365252
40.820118, -74.331221
40.803334, -74.291503
40.792030, -74.258281
40.790189, -74.257194
41.021255, -74.726644
41.377443, -75.149399
~~~~~
43.099640, -79.007317
43.092737, -78.971575
43.008725, -78.821595
42.983066, -78.788896
42.981446, -78.786791
42.940066, -78.769563
42.918307, -78.767894
42.904780, -78.768064
42.903382, -78.768133
42.851135, -78.773523
42.830801, -78.780368
42.829647, -78.780535
42.799148, -78.781001
42.762146, -78.783354

Who said I anyone's surprised? Jews gonna Jew.

Some states have recently passed legislation that makes it explicitly clear that if a leo enters your home without a warrant or consent that you can put a bullet in their head. I forget which state(s) it was. I know it was in the south though.

Government is still comprised of kikes however. It's unlikely they would let you defend yourself or rights. They would probaby gin up some other charges, or find some exception or something.

Actually most of the NSA crap was "not-illegal"… while the overall thing was unconstitutional, the only reason the NSA and its shenanigans came to be was because our legal system had HUGE blindspots.

BTW, and you can choose not to believe me, the NSA can store whatever they want but cannot get access without a warrant. Constitutionally, warrants are given out at a person to person basis… however one of the aspects of that debacle was making said warrants a blanket tool.

TL;DR: lawfags are fucking the constitution

what is it?

Checked. Good god. Good fucking Kek almighty wew

Here is Wallstreet's. It would be horrible if something happened to it.
40.727523, -73.974824

But it's happening IRL as we speak.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

wait this is different, not really but it's not a fuck you we're taking your guns because you have no right to have them goyim, it's we're going to take your guns and material so the military can use it instead.

i think this is especially unconstitutional. the military can't just walk into your house and say hey this is ours now we need your food and house and car and guns and ammo.

Why do you think they constantly plays TV series like Cops and Forensic Files and all the other law bullshit. It's because the reality of the situation is if you actually plan ahead they got shit. Most smart criminals get away but you don't hear about that. They make you believe you will get caught as a deterrent to be a good goy. That's why anyone with real leadership ability gets killed.

here's the full order
dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/NATL-GUARD.pdf

Fifth amendment says they can as long as they provide "just compensation" whatever the fuck they decide that is.

The same way they did it in Louisiana during Katrina. They knock and say "safety check is everyone okay in there?" wait a tenth of a second then kick in people's doors and hold them at gun point demanding their weapons.
If you don't comply they beat the shit out of you.
It happened before, there are videos of it from back then.

Uh… Kill them? And if someone has a problem with that, kill that person too. Efficiently kill absolutely anyone who tries to steal your guns, and then stop, maintaining good trigger discipline. It's not complex, and the national guard are about to commit treason and rightfully die for it unless they refuse the order.

So this is actually a thing.

Problem is they come in a group. It isn't just one guy, but half a dozen or more maybe. They move quickly. They don't patiently wait outside for you to answer the door, they show up and kick your shit in guns drawn. The only way gun owners can stand a real chance is to group up and be on constant look out while also not letting them catch wind so that they can form a larger tactical team to steal them.
People need to start grouping as communities again or shit like this is going to be a more common occurrence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plummer_v._State

The problem is that you let them dictate the tempo. As of right now, I would have already gotten with my guys and we would be driving around waiting for news of any conflict.

In commiefornia (unless they changed it since 2010) the rule is you can kill a cop if he knows he's acting illegally (ie entering w/o warrant/permission/exigent circumstances) but if he thinks he's in the right it's murder. For example if you're watching a murder scene with on TV and he thinks someone is really being murdered.

Courts tend to ignore laws there, so I woudn't expect this to be any different.

It's clearly only so they can seize needed war supplies.

this, they'll gladly storm a house with 1 guy and a family inside, they won't storm a militia compound with 30 dudes all armed. look what happened with the bundy ranch people.

The obvious counter argument to that is Waco.

The bottom line is that if the gov wants you bad enough, it'll throw all the ZOGbots it can muster. The trick is to be worth 'less' to them than the losses (men, equipment, PR, etc) that they think they would receive. Usual gov SOP is just to cut your water/power/access to food and ultimately create a siege situation so they can wait you out.

Let them bring a tank
I'll up them a chaos elder god and pee pee poo poo pisssssssssssssssssssss

If Koresh had his day in court or the numbers the Bundys did he would have won.

's point stands IMO

Yes, but you stand more of a chance in a siege than you do being one guy against a group. Also, and more importantly for the rest, the publicity of the siege is there. A single family getting their shit pushed in can just be blamed on the storm if anyone even notices.
Communities stand a chance, lone individuals don't. The internet has completely fucked community dynamics. People are no longer as close to those physically close to them, instead they are spotty all over the place. It makes defending your neighborhood, or your area near impossible. Communities, armed communities, could form in multiple areas and the risk would outweigh the benefits (if only for PR) when gun grabs come. Single households are barely news.

The survivors of Waco were found not guilty of the charges of resisting arrest and manslaughter on the ATF agents.

They were only convicted on the "Gun Charges"

I hope pee pee poo poo is code for PETN or TATP shape charged land mines or EFPs.

Yeah, but that's the thing. He didn't. Because they killed him. They burned him and all those white kids alive and blamed it on them for starting the fire for YEARS.

Being morally right (or even legally right) doesn't mean fucking shit when you're dead.

You have to be smart. Always have a way out. And kill as many of them as you can. I am former infantry ZOGbot. The gov's mental tolerace for friendly losses before they become demoralized is absolutely minuscule. If you blow up an MRAP (probably easier just to roll the thing) they'll piss their panties and retreat because they're so used to easy wins that they won't know what to do except either go balls deep full retard or they'll cry to the army for some Bradley's or other APCs/AFVs. Expect the Jew media to run a full kike psyop campaign. You will be painted as the most evil motherfuckers in human history. They did it to Hitler. I was in junior high when they did it to Koresh. They'll do it to you too.

I'm not arguing the point that you stand a better chance against ZOG in a group vs lone wolf BS. Just saying that you better be mentally, physically, and logistically prepared to deal with them when they come. And I don't mean in some stupid pol LARPing way either. I mean TRULY prepared for what they will do to you.

I remember what they did to the Branch Davidians because I saw it all on the news. The media hit pieces to erode public support. The psychological warfare against them (blasting heavy metal music with giant loudspeakers at them so they couldn't sleep). Dumping tear gas into the rooms they were in even knowing children were there. The gov agents were fucking bloodthirsty murderers who wanted them DEAD. For no other reason than they fucking DARED to "challenge muh authoritah!". And they shot them as they were fleeing during the final assault. There are JewTube videos documenting, in explicit detail, what those Zog motherfuckers did.

You may be right. Morally. Legally. And whatnot. But be prepared for the full onslaught of the ZOG police state war machine to come to your door. And they've only grown in power and bloodthirsty aggressiveness since Waco.

Oh, I agree 100%.
We also have to face the sad fact that we have, as a people, become very soft while the government, as an entity, has become ruthless and clever in their methods.
Standing, whether alone or in a group, is a death sentence. Not a peaceful in your sleep on a bed of roses death either, a grusome 'tortuted mentally' beforehand death.
But, look at Waco. Everyone in America remembers it. Knows the name. If you are going to go out fighting go out in a way that may spark more to take interest.
Especially with the shit they may do to you in the process.
In the end, this shouldn't be happening. The fact the governor has the testicular fortitude, even if a cunt, to blatantly do this shows we made mistakes on the way to current year.

More than likely it's the state of FL to where the gun grabbers know not to fuck with us.

The Virgin Islands is like 95% all niggers.

inb4 niggers start the uprising

Wow the NRA is more competent than the entire GOP senate & congress put together.

NRA for president when?

This sort of thing happens during every major hurricane season where the island niggers get BTFO by hurricanes every single time.

Do you really think that the governor is targeting niggers and confiscating their guns? I mean, come on.

The President with consent of congress actually can constitutionally suspend the Constitution for a set point of time aka 6months with re-authorization.

Of course they don't follow that process.

A good house nigger keeps the other bucks in check.

War against who though?

Does the US constitution even apply to our vacation/military base colonies? Who fucking cares, it's all niggers anyways.

yes, that's the problem

Please cite the section of the Constitution that authorizes that.

The trick isn't killing them as they come for you, the trick is killing them as they gather and travel

Again, the trick isn't fighting them when they gathered up, the trick is ensuring that as they travel, anywhere, they are fired upon and harassed continuously.

I love how the npc's got their programing kick in immediately at the mere mention of Israel in a negative tone.

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T KEEP ALL YOUR GUNS IN ONE PLACE, DIPSHITS.

KEEP YOUR CARRY PISTOL/BURGLARY SHOTGUN AT HOME WITH MAYBE 50 ROUNDS. KEEP AT LEAST 2K ROUNDS FOR EVERY OTHER WEAPON YOU OWN WELL-HIDDEN SOMEWHERE THAT YOU CAN GET TO IT RELATIVELY EASILY WHEN SHTF.

THIS WAY, YOU KEEP YOUR FUNZ AND YOU DO IT WITHOUT GETTING AERATED BY WHICHEVER COPS COME TO YOUR DOOR TO DISARM YOU. YOU LET THEM TAKE THE GUNS IN YOUR HOUSE. YOU GO GET YOUR BACKUP GUNS. THEN YOU KEEP YOUR FUCKING HEAD DOWN.

Just like in New Orleans after Katrina, they didn't go into the affected black neighborhoods to take guns. They went into the white neighborhoods that were not affected; likely hoping to make them easy pickings for looters.

You're a fucking retard. You're stupider than the niggers being disarmed right now, and I'm going to explain why.

The police disarming these niggers do not think of them as niggers. They think of them as people. They are disarming people.

They also think of you as a person, moronic as you are. So when they are told to disarm you, you will be just another person.

It's really that simple, you braindead twat.

(checked)

1) Sorry I have no guns.

2) Have a shit musket available to confiscate

stash your stash

Yep. I remember the little old lady with the .22 revolver (that I think was unloaded) who got a beatdown by the National Guard.

Amazing.

i'd still do it tbh

Daily reminder that the virgin islands are filled with broke ass feral niggers. Such a shame as there are so many beautiful islands that are completely ruined by hordes of niggers.

So given the proportion of niggers you might now understand why the governor would authorize the seizing of arms to keep peace. Not arguing weather it is right or wrong, just saying sometimes you gotta deal with a nigga.

That being said I don't think the intent of this order was to go around and round up arms from law abiding citizens. It's seems to say that the national guard can seize the weapons it needs to keep order. That could be from a gun store, an armory or some nig chimping outside his house.

what do you mean what is it? in this case the 2nd amendment. if any human, no matter what uniform/"authority" they are under tries to do this : then make your last stand by trying to kill as many as you can

samefagging to say this, memorize issued body armor geometry, one can learn to shoot around the cuts made near the top to reach vital organs. better /k/ up if you have not anons, the time is drawing near

They're both goyim, actually.

This user gets it. Last stand is what it is but better than cuckingto them

Neo-cons.

I was chatting with a boomer a while ago and they accepted every single point I made about race with a few notable exceptions where they cited the old "not every Black" meme, which I quickly corrected. They accepted every single point about race… but then I got greedy and brought up the Jews.
Their brain shut down and suddenly I was an evil Nazi to be opposed.

Now, I say I was greedy and I did make a fatal mistake in the conversation. I brought up the Jews way too early. I should have allowed the truth about race to sink in for a few days, maybe even a month before I brought up the subject again. This is necessary because one cannot understand why the Jews are at fault until you understand ethnocentrism. I got greedy and brought up the Jews BEFORE I made sure that they accepted that White people exist, we have a right to exist, and we have a right to exist as White people. I brought up the fact that the Jews were behind White genocide BEFORE I made sure they understood that White genocide was happening. That takes at least a few days of contemplation, even though it seems so obvious. Please learn from my mistakes as I have. Don't get greedy. Be patient with people.

Do you really believe that they're targeting niggers? I mean, doesn't that seem a bit ray-sist to you?
Do you think this guy cares about US law or do you think he cares more about jungle law?

I prefer gas.
I love the stuff that they can't detect at first, and have to dig out the space suits to deal with.
Also, I just use the tannerite formulations.
It's brisance is a little low, but it gets the job done.
You set it off with any shrapnel going at least 2k+fps.

Or I could shoot their legs, or just use a 308 user-kun.

ht tp://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Miami-ghost-town-empty-Irma-Hurricane-evacuations-12183184.php

looting starts when? I also need webcams with audio to hear the gunfires
thanks

what about killing the people like kenneth mapp? the precedent is already being set and they are not meeting any resistance from the people or the second amendment. why not send a message early on?

After a good hurricane, the law and order disappears. T'would be an excellent time for a happening…

This should be a wake-up call for the sort of dreamers who often post here, along the lines of:
In reality the police and army will simply walk through neighbourhoods taking guns away at each door with the only resistance being the whining words of the defeated and disarmed.

The government has always had the power to confiscate. What the boomercucks don't realize is that we're living on borrowed time now. We're still coasting by on most of the policies and social mores of a supermajority white nation. By the time whites are outnumbered, which is within our lifetimes, there will be a big push for confiscation by the shitskin voting blocks voting for commies.
Jungle law, of course. He is dealing with jungle animals. But this is exactly the reason you don't live around niggers or in areas with niggers in elected office. The US constitution isn't worth as much as used toilet paper to non-whites.

(checked)
My dude

(checked)
$$Quads$$ $$of$$ $$TRUTH$$

it's not confiscation, it's called looting.
they should defend themselves from looters.

This is pretty interesting. Could you elaborate?