Hurricane Watch #3

NO SAFE SPACE EDITION
ABSOLUTELY HABBENING

Time to shit or get off the pot. Major damage to infrastructure expected.
Winds speeds have not dropped below 175 for days, doesn't look like its letting up. Check that pressure drop in pic related. Some anons mentioning that Irma is so large that it can be fueled by both coast of Florida as if flies over. Cat 5 when she contacts the mainland.
IMPACT SATURDAY NIGHT.

Other urls found in this thread:

iheart.com/live/newsradio-wiod-569/
berkeyfilters
sfgate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Richard-Branson-says-Hurricane-Irma-utterly-12180580.php
weather.gov/wwamap/wwatxtget.php?cwa=mfl&wwa=all
hwn.org/policies/activationplans.html
amazon.co.jp/OUTERDO-人型シュラフ-人型寝袋-アウトドア-キャンプ-昼休み-大人用-男女兼用-オレンジ-ブルー-オレンジ-220-198-75cm/dp/B01LCLCOK4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1504836237&sr=8-2&keywords=歩ける寝袋
local10.com/news/florida/miami-dade/authorities-deal-with-security-incident-at-miami-international-airport?breaking_news=5119&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Breaking News Alert&utm_term=wplg_breaking
youtube.com/watch?v=yQ-XtbJh1tQ
nhc.noaa.gov/
irminfolk.com/futhmark-alternative-currency-program/
meteocentre.com/numerical-weather-prediction/map-animation.php?mod=ukmet&run=00&stn=PNM&map=na&lang=en&mode=latest&yyyy=latest&mm=latest&dd=latest
sfgate.com/earthquakes/article/Magnitude-8-0-earthquake-strikes-near-Tres-Picos-12182038.php
fmovies.is/film/metalocalypse-2.7j797/qvp2o5
miamiherald.com/news/weather/hurricane/article171766632.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/08/mexico-earthquake-magnitude-8-tremor-rattles-buildings-capital/
ventusky.com/?p=21.7;-72.1;5&l=wind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rolling for drowned niggers

KEK WILLS IT

Bumping for BBW (Big Beautiful Winds)

tasteful

And here I am waiting for evacuation notices to start. Already prepped for hunkering down, but also ready with important shit to run. Bloody hell this is nerve-wracking!

Finish the stickied thread before posting here lads.

the gator will be the white race new pet and nogs will be feed to them.

Rolling for based cuckchan cancer

Kekkistanius Vultannius

For no particular reason I have Shidare in my head as the personification of Irma.
Elegant waifu with a hairband, dress, pantyhose and heels, about to wreck the shit out of islandniggers and limeniggers.

look at what the Hurricane Hunter plane has hanging in front window as a good luck charm

PEPE WILLS IT.

MEME IT

Fuck you Florida
Fuck you gaudy baby boomer kikes
Fuck you cubans
Fuck you niggers
Fuck you normalfag beach party zombies
Fuck you and drown in your own rubble. May the Ghost of Britany Drexel summon an army of alligators to feast on your bloated fucking corpses.

All hurricanes feature flooding, purge and purification of the areas they hit.
Therefore
Aqua-sama

Hurricanes are not real.

Irma-Chan in OP is the best.
Dat Eye

kek tell that to the big titted Irma
SHES A BIG GAL

That's a pretty good kike impersonation. We should use you for our sneaky infiltration ops.

I want to, may digits bless me

I'm probably one of the rare faggots out there that unironically likes Aqua, she gets a rightful place in any hurricane but this specific one gets to have her own tan.
I haven't even watched the anime Shidare is from she just does things to my dick

You're a big girl.

Yeah she is underrated, but we all know darkness is the best girl.

Checked.
Told you man , Irma is a Big Gal

For you.

You should watch it for the explosions

Explosion

So is it gonna hit jew jersey or what?

I liked her at first and she's definitely the hottest, but I feel like having anything real with her would be pretty unhealthy. I mean sure it would be easy, you just have to treat her like shit, drag her in the dirt, and she loves it. But you could never show any real affection for her or she gets bored. Look at how she reacted when Kazuma started to show real interest, she became really shy and backed off.

Aqua is the type who seems like she really just wants someone to worship her who isn't a psycho like in the one town. You could bully her just like you do to Darkness but that wouldn't have to be all of it, there's a bit of each. Plus she would be screwed without you so she'll become attached. I don't know why Kazuma never once considered tapping that ass while they slept in the barn together. I doubt she would say no.

A lot of people like Megumin and she seems nice in a little sister way but I don't really think of her as a waifu. Which is weird because I'm an Emiliafag and you'd think liking the two would go hand in hand considering they're the same VA and that 99% of people prefer Rem.
Rem is great but she should be with Subaru. I'll take Emilia for myself :^)
/end waifu rant

Talking about a different one m9

Of course shes not gonna like it if someone goes full beta on her.
Shit tastes in waifu confirmed, Rem best girl.

Like I said it would be fun, but not long term
Nigger I said she's still great but I can't really self-insert there that well because she works better with Subaru considering what they went through, I was pissed at how episode 18 ended and how he still wanted Emilia after all of that. It's just she does things for my dick and I want Subaru to fuck off so I can waifu her up.

8 PM UPDATE: WINDS 175 MPH & SUSTAINING

Wew lads. Florida fags pack your bags, its gonna get windy.

Wow, it's absolutely fucking nothing. This is gayer than the shemitah shit.

Hopefully Snacks fall from the heavens after niggers get btfo.

It still has a few days before it even reaches Florida.

I just want to go around and cast nuclear hellfire on my enemies with her.

Ain't nothing wrong with that

please report the OP to ask for sticky

Yeah, it'll gain power AFTER it passes over all the nigger shithole islands.

Both of your waifus are inferior

You dont know shit. It passed by some shit hole islands and destroyed 90% of their infrastructure…on a grazing blow. For fucks sake, we lost contact with an entire island for 15 hours, in current year.

Tell folks in Texas how gay this is, or at least whats left of them.
Harvy is peanuts compared to this system m8. Just Watch.

report for sticky

I mean just change the label, chromosomes and parts and you're all set.

british virgin faggot had his pedo paradise destroyed

Oh Irma-chan, what baby-making hips you have.

Checked!

Hah! Megumin and Aqua Faggots btfo.

lad it's probably just the same retard that kept posting "it's literally nothing" in harvey threads.

thanks m8, filtered

jose is cucking

SHOWER MIAMI WITH YOUR LOVE, IRMA-CHAN! ~✧~*♥❤♥*~✧~

am i the only one that thinks florida is getting irma up the ass because lil marco?

The episode where they nuke the castle daily was pure explosikino. Might rewatch the series this weekend when not watching Miami drown.

tfw close enough to not go to work due to storm, but far enough away so that it wont do damage.

the GFS model is updating prediction putting the eye more inland, like the European model ECMWF did several hours ago

Fuck, it might pass right over me, too. I'll be sitting on my porch with a bottle of whiskey and a smoke when the time comes. Godspeed, lads.

As expected, Jose adopts the behavior of his wetbacking namesakes.

No fucks given.

the storm can chabge direction by 100 miles in one hour
it can even turn to go to Mexico

all /sci fags, excellent link quality posted thus far. Please share source of dank graphs to be added to future OP.

Check'em

Kek is lending us a hand.

That was rule 34d very fast.

why is there never an alcohol shortage during a tropical storm?
thats the only way to survive or your gonna get severe anxiety

Running past easy entry in Florida in order to fizzle and die floating up towards New England?
Yup. Sure sounds like a Jose.

not big enough. Irma-chan will literally snu-snu florida tbh.

MAGIC DON'T REAL THEY SAID

read the past threads you lazy frog

i hear it's super easy to get benzos in the state of florida they give no fucks
everyone probably has a sack of xanax in the cabinet

Calm down satan

This thread gets comfier by the post.

I stayed wasted all of the way through Harvey, that was a lot of drinking.

checked for /comfy/

Careful there firecracker.

If you don't have any real containers left for water, you can always immerse multiple plastic bags like garbagebags into water, fill them up, close them tight and let them sink down with a rope attached. Storm will likely only affect the water on top of the well which basically protects the sunken plastic bag full of water, and once the storm is over you pull it up. it's a simple, cheap but effective way to store water in a way it doesn't get contaminated rike the rest of the wellwater. Can also put the plastic bags into dirty containers without getting the water contaminated, as long as its protected from the storm

BACK BEAST!
I have most, but some lurk

these digits. that last thread too.

not true they killed the pill mills ,best benzo i can get is ativan(which im fine with) not looking for a high
and they tried given me ssris before and i told em i wasnt depressed at all just anxiety

Would somebody get this hothead outta here?

Is it possible to feel sexual stimulation or pleasure with a hurricane?

.>>10568709
Life uh… finds a way.

maybe

just fill the tube up

just fill the tub up

I did not mean to post that picture twice. Please excuse me while I hang myself.

is there a higher resolution version of OP's 2nd picture? i would like it to be my wall paper.

Do Amazon Women ever get in the mood user?

That's a really good idea user. Hadn't thought of that one. As it turns out, user is in N. FL after all, so he might actually have a deep well, and isn't gonna be the same scenario as a S. FL user contamination-wise regardless.

Here's to making Georgia ocean front property.

yes user for pure erotica pleasure put your dig in the true eyewall of a hurricane …best orgasim ive ever had
tornado if your a bread user

Same question but about the first picture of the sexy storm bitch.

digits? outrageous

This is exactly what I meant. I want the wind to stroke my cock while it wipes the whole city.

I am ready.

Show some respect when discussing Irma-chan friend.

dicks out for irma

>iheart.com/live/newsradio-wiod-569/

may the wind be with you storm trooper user

My mistake, the charming and beautiful storm maiden in that case.

welp time to get /comfy/

just attach a fleshlight to a wind turbine

Go forth and make love to that sexy storm.

negative

also negative

berkeyfilters com/
heres my filter i have the big berkley since the water here is kinda hard ,and fuck adding salt shit read the specs i have 4 of the black filters on mine

Can someone tell me why she has the face of dennis the menace?

Its going to slide right on the tip of Florida . WTF is this degeneracy?

i heart is for faggots

Be honest , did you get it from filter shirtless man?

nice.

sieg heil

holy fuck

The traffic conditions on the interstates is already off the chain two days out.

Oh hey there welcome back N.FLAnon.
>berkeyfilters com/
Awesome.

Most people don't die during the hurricane unless their building collapses on them. It's the starvation, the pollution, and the sickness that tends to rack up the most deaths. Anything not destroyed in the initial storm will be damaged beyond repair due to floor and water damage.

Wtf the nips are now making gondola sleeping bags

Irma's a tease, she's not going to penetrate, only slide up Florida then sit on our chest.

its like its on a path of niggest destruction

why does this always happen in places that will unleash monkey mobs

As the image says, it's an 歩ける寝袋. Search it up on amazon.jp to your heart's content.

Yeah but most of these niggers will come out of the storm wealthier than they started, thanks to the magic of infinite government borrowing, and a slew of hard working white people standing ready to have their pay taxed to service those (((loans))).

ty its way better than reverse osmosis in many ways cheaper ,easy to clean, put what ever water in it and dont have to try to figure out what filter is slowing it down or the bladder ,,,
fuck RO filters

anyone heard from branson yet?

Do you have the black filters or the ceramic white ones? Which is better?

like i said thatll clear out my pool water just fine

Just the tip, just for a second

Sadly, he lived

The faggot is alive and well
sfgate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/Richard-Branson-says-Hurricane-Irma-utterly-12180580.php

Y'know.. you're not wrong. There are some people who are going to see this Hurricane as the greatest thing that ever happened to them

rip florida

This thread definitely needs more gondola

I like these things better and better. So, about the preps you not in a flood zone I presume?

Holy fuck what? That's what hurricanes do. By the time it hits Kentucky the winds will be 20 MPH.

lain is best girl

south florida has the 6th biggest jewish population in the world.

no soo called flood zone but florida is swamp or sugar sand

Checked
Checking that time and id too
WEW

Imagine a timeline, where the Ogdoad, in its infinite chaotic watery darkness, created a place shaped like a dick, to attract kikes and fags, just to surround them with amphibious spics, and blow their homes down every other summer.

Topest Kek

And now we go to the blackie weather report; Ollie…

Kek let Jose finish off what Irma & Harvey did! Rolling for Category 5 Jose…

He's trapped in his mansion basement with his shrine maidens. Uh, I mean shrine shotas.

Rainfall Gondola's music is fucking beautiful.

ne florida user is out i gotta get to bed for work yall crackers be safe

weather.gov/wwamap/wwatxtget.php?cwa=mfl&wwa=all

516 PM EDT Thu Sep 7 2017

…HURRICANE WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT…
…STORM SURGE WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT…

* LOCATIONS AFFECTED
- Miami
- Miami Beach
- Key Biscayne
- Perrine
- Princeton

* WIND
- LATEST LOCAL FORECAST: Equivalent Cat 4 Hurricane force wind
- Peak Wind Forecast: 110-130 mph with gusts to 170 mph
- Window for Tropical Storm force winds: Saturday morning
until early Monday morning
- Window for Hurricane force winds: Saturday evening until
Sunday evening

- CURRENT THREAT TO LIFE AND PROPERTY: Extreme
- The wind threat has remained nearly steady from the
previous assessment.
- Emergency planning should include a reasonable threat for
major hurricane force wind greater than 110 mph of
equivalent Category 3 intensity or higher.
- To be safe, aggressively prepare for the potential of
devastating to catastrophic wind impacts. Efforts should
now be underway to secure all properties.
- Extremely dangerous and life-threatening wind is possible.
Failure to adequately shelter may result in serious injury,
loss of life, or immense human suffering.

- POTENTIAL IMPACTS: Devastating to Catastrophic

Lets all love lain

checked for happening

kit up if you're anywhere nogville user. stay safe.

St Martin and St Barthelemy aren't third world islands. They're French and Netherlands paradise resort islands for the wealthy where the only niggers are the ones sweeping rooms of the 5 stars hotels and the few plantations still working… St Barthelemy is whiter than the US (95%).
Everything is built up to the EU building code = modern infrastructures, metal reinforced concrete for armatures, deep foundations, solid roofing, precast concrete walls…
Which is waaaaayyyyy better than 80% of the plywood/tar tiles that are what passes for homes in the US ESPECIALLY in the south.
They're saying that St Martin is destroyed at 95%.
They're saying 10 dead but first it's "at least", but the reality is they don't know…

I live a bit inland of Tampa Bay am I gonna die? I'm white btw, one of the few.

It's a thing to behold, let me tell you.

Here is the result of a direct hit at a high Cat 5 on Sint Marteen. Really, only the substandard construction was at risk.
This storm is a nothingburger, and all kikes, niggers, and mongrels should stay in Miami, where it will only hit as a Cat 4.

stick your dick out your barely cracked window and feel the wind, rain, and debris including broken glass caress you lovingly.

Damn, never thought I'd be attracted to a storm before

no unless you have a boat.

Kek's Chaos only grows

I will not miss you Florida nigs.

I knew that Florida was Jewish but I never knew just how Jewish it was. According to the current population level that would make just Broward county 1/8 Jewish. That's at the levels that you would only see in Poland and Ukraine a few centuries ago and peak Jew and only in the backwaters where no goyim dared to go.
I guess the good thing is that the vast majority of kikes in the country live in Florida, California, Jew York and the surrounding states, and if you get away from those areas you should be good.

Hory shit that place looks butt-blasted tbh.

Okay yeah I'm not in a boat or close enough to the sea to need one.

One last set from me. Just some I felt were fitting for this. Gondola Relaxation is max comfy.

Gondola is my favorite meme. Despite being just a simple picture and music, something about his calmness in atmospheric situations speaks to my soul

a bit jelly tbh

user, I…

Hamfags
HF hurricane net starting up
7268 kHz
hwn.org/policies/activationplans.html

No, South Florida, the festering circumcision on my proud state, is Jewish. Fortunately, that's the part that is absolutely fucked.

The rest has niggers, but eh, who doesn't at this point.

But what about the NUCLEAR STORM

good idea user. how hard is a no-code?

My little rocky mountian town has less than .05% nigger

you dont have to live close to jews for them to ruin your life

Things in miami to watch get looted, damaged, and displayed to the world for damage:

Bayside (big walking area, lots of boats nearby to historic church)
Dezer Collection (est. 1.5 billion dollars in exotic and rare cars, including all the James Bond cars, tanks, and movie vehicles)
Vizcaya mansion (John Deere's winter home, the maker of farm equipment)
Key Biscayne (island that is perfectly flat and easy to cleanse)
Miracle Mile aka Coral Way aka Coral Gables (Lots of expensive stuff, middle of city, so looting on all sides easy to do)
Miami beach obviously (waterfront, shops, and everything in between)
All else is fair game. These are SOME of the prizes that are up for grabs

Pictures related, Vizcaya, Dezer, and the island itself (note the city in the background)

Of course lad, we all know that, it's just if I have the choice I want to at least live far away from them so I get that degree of freedom. It's the same reason why all of the west is effectively ZOG but I'd rather live there than be one of the few token Christians in Jerusalem.

Yeah their pretty good. Just who the hell makes them all?
Also it feels like there is some sort of lore behind them. Like telling you a little story about a strange bear creature.

Its not my idea. Its a big organized net thats been around for a wile. Run my old boomers. But if there is a total loss off comms from the area it might be worth listening too.

If there are anons in the area that want to setup on another freq ill pop in.

"General" no-code test isn't hard especially if you have an electronics background.

Ara ara~

People on ylilauta and KC /int/ with a lot of free time on their hands and passion for a cartoon bear make these. Bless them.

I'd post a non-comfy Gondola proxy you might be able to adapt, but mods for some reason never enabled .swf embedding.

What 95% destroyed? From your own video it looks like 10% at most.

I guess the EU building code didn't do shit against a hurricane.

B-but user, surely the brown hordes will restrain themselves this time. W-we need to all stand together as community.
WON'T SOMEONE PLS THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?

This is an example of #rekt

amazon.co.jp/OUTERDO-人型シュラフ-人型寝袋-アウトドア-キャンプ-昼休み-大人用-男女兼用-オレンジ-ブルー-オレンジ-220-198-75cm/dp/B01LCLCOK4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1504836237&sr=8-2&keywords=歩ける寝袋

Have some more gondola.

That was probably a twister, of which a storm like Irma-chan could produce literally hundreds inside her.

Anyone else think about the kind of impact this storm might have on future elections? If we can meme this thing to to annihilate Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm beach counties it could have a major electoral impact.

When Detroit was wealthy, Oakland County near by was one of biggest jewish counties

We know, the diaspora is gonna be a dick. And it will propel congress to do an infrastructure bill and give us a lot of jobs for 2020)

With this storm chasing out the snowbirds, Florida will never go blue again.

Digits, pls

convert it to webm ffs.

Irma likes here pizza

I never learned that magic, unfortunately. I kind of gave it a pass before I realized how important the format would become.

More Gondola for the shit storm over in Florida.

what exactly does Florida-tan look like? Is she thick too?

c'mon user, git gud.

"webm for retards" may be the more appropriate choice

I like Hon-Haka's, even though she's not really my usual type. Smug as fuck, a meta-aware powergamer, sipping orange juice out of a martini glass.

user, pls. In spite of you're digits, it's like you're not paying attention here.

WEW.

Get REKT Branson.

Question: With both major hurricanes devastating conservative states is it possible the (((deep state))) is doing this to offset Trump removing illegals?

checked

Dubs Checked.

Florida is thick but also may have a dick.

hitler dubs confirm Kek laughs at pedo faggot bransony

gay

Heiled uncle A
He's a pedophile moloch worshiping spirit cooker

4U

Specifically the biggest twister recorded, which was basically a land hurricane.

Also:

A gondola I've not seen posted in a long time for

As long as she doesn't have a voice like Jenner, that might be acceptable

Houston was about 25% white, Miami is about 5% white (10% Jewish). Maybe if the deep state was literally Hitler.

Welp. Guess I'll go spend the hurricane on /d/.

Kansas City?

Snowbirds don't come until winter attracted to faceburg memes such as this. That is I wanted winter-chan hitting Florida

I'm tired

Come user don't be a couple of faggots

Nah, they "retire to florida." The northern tourists are fine - they leave. It's the NY scum that moves down that has wrecked this state. This will scare a lot of them off.

Chimp out at Miami International Airport

local10.com/news/florida/miami-dade/authorities-deal-with-security-incident-at-miami-international-airport?breaking_news=5119&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Breaking News Alert&utm_term=wplg_breaking

I was only joking, except for Florida-tan being female. Florida seems much more appropriate belonging to a woman.

Look here you fucking faggots, Florida-tan is a young boy about to get his wick wet for the first time. What he doesn't realize is that Irma-chan is an insatiable woman who's never satisfied. Digits has spoken.

El Reno, Oklahoma

What kind of low T faggot abandons winter the best of all seasons for some 90 degree shit hole that's covered in spics, niggers, jews, lice, and malaria?

please stop posting anime

get aids

Nah it's the Jew Yorkers and Californians that that come here during winter that's all the car tags I ever see

Cue the entire topic going into autism worse than muh pipes.

Greensburg KS

Miami International is a shithole airport and I hope Irma-chan fucks it off the map.

I've got family in Central Florida though, so please spare them, Irma-chan! They voted for Trump and are as red pilled as non-pol users are capable of being.

Amazing. Just realize the opening line of "once, maybe twice in a lifetime" is wrong. All vortex storms will be increasing in numbers, size, and ferocity over the next few decades. Even Irma-chan is just a forerunner of /comfy/ things to come.

TOP WEW LADS

(checked)

user posting gondolas got me in a mood

Man, makes me glad I'm not 3 KILOMETERS IN THE FUCKING AIR YOU IDIOT.

Read the damned bars on the top of the chart before you repost them.

I only take issue with your use of the world 'people'.

How about you stop being such a faggot

What's funny about this is even after being raped and destroyed by Hurricane Irma, the damage to Haiti will still be less than what Hillary did to that place

The Jew fears the Samurai.

The same type of people who complain over the weather 24/7 in their room temperature home

Post your comfiest track

This is it. This is the beginning of Kek's return

The type of people who have no connection or greater meaning to the word home than the place where you live.so yankees, Jews, and various non whites

topkek

Okay, read the y axis then, where it lists the temperature. You posted a chart of the temperature at 3km in the air.

See the above.

And your fucking point is…?

I'M ALL COMFY!
Sipping on hot coco, nom'ing popcorn, lodged under several blankets and sprawled out in my bed with puppy on the corner in dreamland while having FOX Irma stream and the Holla Forums happening thread. Absolutely spoiled, what a time to be alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQ-XtbJh1tQ

(checked)

Nice one, user

Damn you really activated my nostalgia just now. One of my fav cartoons back then.

I thought it was jawesome as a kid but its cringe-y, leftist, "environmentalist", garbage.

That it has absolutely no useful information for anyone who hasn't spent years of their lives studying hurricanes, it just looks dramatic. Do you care how cold the air is 3km up? Drudge did the same shit, which is probably where he got it.

It's intentionally misleading bullshit.

Yes, I'm sure you're a professional meteorologist who wanted to comment on the thermal state of Irma by saying "TOP WEW LADS".

You are beyond retarded. The picture isn't about the temperatures, it's about the computer model's prediction of where Irma's eye-wall will be on Sunday. Hint: dead center of Miami.

Now stop posting before you embarrass yourself further.

It's still retarded to not use something that is actually useful, like the models that show windspeed predictions at the surface.

If I was best Korea's leader I would launch now. Isn't it their national holiday tomorrow or something? Maybe this is it. This is how it all ends.

FUGG
time to go somewhere that isn't here

Fucking this. Hopefully Irma sends all those construction cranes in downtown Miami into buildings and that South Beach gets washed away clean.

t. FL user 30 mins north of Trump's 2nd home.

Thanks. Have one more. Different comfy, but still nice.

That's nice and all, but temperatures of the ocean and of the atmosphere are what drive hurricanes, hence the choice to depict them using temperature readouts. Windspeed is just the result.

>>iheart.com/live/newsradio-wiod-569/
The retards are clearly the only ones left in S FLA.
Latest caller is calling from a trailer park thats in the evac zone.

All the kikes and retards from up North have evacuated the state, it's pretty comfy here without those assholes.

Been hearing this every morning for months now. My gf won't stop playing persona.

Yeah, pretty much all cartoons were filled with kike garbage, but honestly as a kid i didn't really give a fuck about that and just wanted to be able to transform into a massive shark and wreck shit. Luckily most kids are too edgy to even care for lefty shit, which is probably why they shifted more of their attention to cartoons and comics for teens/young adults, who are more susceptible to it.

I live in Orlando. Am I fucked?

quite

This would be quite a stretch, but I wonder if we could convince niggers to stay behind in their homes because: Donald Trump wants to evict them with hurricane weapons so that he can later seize their land for golf courses.

If you're not living on lake O or east of US1 or in the Keys or a mobile home then you shouldn't have too much to worry about.

yeah me 2 and also why they made the main characters for new media weak faggots/women.

All of Florida will stink under the ocean. Might as well build a raft and sail north since the roads are probably all jammed.

This whole soundtrack is pretty comfy imo

11PM UPDATE
nhc.noaa.gov/

I've got mixed feelings on the series in general, but its presentation is outstanding.

It's especially nice seeing newbies try it for the first time and having their minds blown that a themed OST can be something other than rock, electronica, or orchestra.

Side note: I unironically enjoy black Let's Players. The same lack of impulse control that makes them violent also lets them peak in other emotions, like spontaneous hype or groove.

Not really, no. Been through several hurricanes and you will mainly have flooding depending on where you are. It will lose considerable power by the time it reaches you, may lose power for a week or something

This storm is going to redpill the entire country on how weak hurricanes actually are outside of a very narrow band near the eye right near where she makes landfall

Nigger, it's a nuclear deterrent to keep your zogbot ass away. Be thankful and go post in the proper thread. THAAD deployment in SK is all about China.

are you that faggot that thinks tesla coils arent resonant?

checked em

Get aids (1)

Wait… they didn't up date the map?

All the trees, most of the roofs, all the cars, all the windows, all the boats…
Guess what happens to a place when torrential rainwater go through it at 175 mph?
You will be able to save the overall building structure (assuming the ground hasn't shifted) maybe some of the utilities, but everything else is basically to be re-done.
The fucking airport, the island lifeline, is unserviceable despite being recent and having been built and designed specifically accounting of that type of climatic events (which aren't rare… they're rarer in Florida than in those islands, because quite often they "miss" Florida), like all those multimillion resorts.
And those all came with dutch building inspectors, serious insurance verification against litigation (because if you think a major (((insurance company))) is gonna insure your multimillion resort against hurricanes in an hurricane area without certain proof you aren't trying to scam schlomo out of his hard gained shekels, guess again), etc…
If the strong buildings meant to endure that sort of shit took a beating that's a very bad sign.

You're not using that insult correctly newfag

Did I forget to capitalize it (1)?

REAL 11pm UPDATE

There's nothing to update until Irma is near Cuba. If she makes landfall on it, or when she makes her turn… those are all that matters. Everything else is just mental masturbation.

Oakland county is still wealthy and still very jewish they didnt go any where they just found a new source of revenue
like selling niggers in detroit insta loans on their mortgaged homes then flipping the loans to be packaged and resold as AAA investments.
Same old shit same old jews

11 PM UPDATE: WINDS SPEEDS 165

you are == FUCKED. ==

ya cunt!

Top kek, it's gonna swing over to fucking texas at this rate

Sounds like you want user to post more actually.

they failed to update the map with the line. The lineless map says 11pm

This hurricane is a psyop
I mean, it's real, but demoralization shills have latched onto it as a way to spread fear.

Pretty much sums it up.

So good.

There's nothing the NHC can do right now except basically say "hey Florida there is a big storm coming your way"
People are just getting too hyped up.
Only real update will come on saturday

Are you that journalist on Twitter that said the governor of Texas was fear mongering and that Harvey was no big deal? Cause you are a fucking retard, just like he is.

here your lines

Filter that nigger, from what I can tell he's just some fag who doesn't get the severity of this shit.

This is why homes in the FL Keys are all practically built on stilts and in mainland FL we have a network of canals where the excess water will end up in the everglades which has been at or near drought levels for years now.

Both of you naivefags will get redpilled very soon.
Not by me, you are too stupid for that
but by reality, very soon.

But yeah at 175 winds no structure can withstand, during Hurricane Andrew the eye wall turned Homestead into a heap of rubble.

It's ridiculous

heh, who do you work for? no one here seems demoralized by Irma-chan friend.

Irminfolk odinist community

Sure, faggot. I would believe you if the eye wasn't headed literally directly to downtown Miami. Go suck your circumcised cock, anorexic nigger.

That's a trailer park. Not exactly the most sturdy of dwellings.

So you went from literally nothing to it's a psyop? Still just as retarded. You've been trying to push this narrative since the first Harvey thread. Give it a rest.

Filtered.

reported

Lutz user here. I am greatly afeared. Am I in the danger zone?

I've just read a paper on arXiv that suggests the recent solar flare events could lead to incident charged particles finding a way into the hurricane due to how the low pressure system effects the ionosphere (creates a bit of a hole).
They've modeled it and found that it leads to a huge amount of static discharge, like hundreds of lightning discharges a minute over a 1000 sq km area for up to half an hour.
I've never heard of anything like this before.

Homestead, Cutler Ridge and Florida City was literally turned into a heap of rubble.

t.florida fag that lived through Andrew.

Yeah, and Harvey didn't dump a record setting 52 inches of rain on Houston.

Good idea.

He keeps on replying to me, kek. he's probably some floridafag in denial that his little jew condo in miami beach is gonna get fucking rekt

we expect proofs

Miami Beach is gonna get rekt for sure, kikes faggots and degenerates going to get BTFO.

Jesus fucking Christ

I lived in Pensacola for 25 years. My relatives lives in northern GA. We got wrecked if the eye was near us but the things fall apart as soon as they get inland. The guy I responded to is in Orlando which if it tears directly up Florida he will get some heavy rain, period.

Hurricanes are most dangerous with regards to flooding and the best we can all hope for is Miami flooding to reduce welfare recipients.

This. Most hurricane related deaths are due to niggers drowning in flood waters.

yes you gon die soon

reported and filtered

Kek bless. Get fucked you jews

Miami will get more than flooding. Look at the fucking NHC maps. Eye directly impacts Miami. What does that mean faggot? cat5 winds in downtown

Hmm, I can't find it now. It was there earlier today (like around 5). Maybe they made mistake?
or maybe government doesn't want panick?

fuck

Possibly, I'm in central, FL as well. I plan on leaving and heading north west in the next 36 hours if the warnings get worse by tomorrow morning.

the gods are going to destroy the USDollar

irminfolk.com/futhmark-alternative-currency-program/

Good, if it works out that way. This thread reminds me of MMs shill video, uppity niggers need to calm down

No one will know where Irma is going until she makes her turn on saturday
if you are planning to leave you better do it right now tonight around 2am
otherwise stay and prepare your home
make your decision tonight, not later.

Nah fuck you nigger

The interstates are already insane clear into GA and growing outwards

Ya if you didn't leave yet your fucked.

Never realized how upsetting an armless loli was

I just had a vivid flashback to Nurse-chan and Ampu-tan.

Hopefully it levels Jorge Ramos' house

Blyat. /k/ memed too hard.

Micky Mouse will get some high winds and rain, but what will be difficult to predict are the tornado's this size storm is going to make. Soon as it hits land watch the alert red boxes light up everywhere northeast and southwest of the eye. The Kikes in Miami will also be wiped out from the downdrafts rushing between those kikerises in downtown.

jesus, you're right. joogle traffic shit shows I-75 with traffic from fuckin leesburg to valdosta

Just yesterday when the GFS and EURO models were showing only a glancing blow on Florida, all the faggots on reddit were saying that it's time to put those models down and focus on the UKMET, because it was predicting landfall on miami and a run clear up the state.

But now today the UKMET is predicting Irma to hit Cuba dead on and now no one is willing to talk about it at all.
meteocentre.com/numerical-weather-prediction/map-animation.php?mod=ukmet&run=00&stn=PNM&map=na&lang=en&mode=latest&yyyy=latest&mm=latest&dd=latest

just admit it you faggots that you just want there to be a happening so badly that you aren't willing to consider all possibilities, only the worst ones.

You fucking niggers must of been in diapers back in 2004.

It doesn't mean you can't leave, but a) it will literally take you 5 times longer to travel. Used to making Orlando in two hours. Wrong. Now it takes 10 hours atm. It will get worse going forward, and b) bring food water etc with you. Restaurants and convenience stores along the routes are already running out of food and drink.

Traffic is terrible, sheep are being herded.
You gonna be a sheep?
The more happenings a man experiences the stronger he becomes. Why run?

Lots of hurricanes get steam taken out of them by Cuba only to power up in the gulf right after

Heard there's no gas either, unless you are running diesel you might not make it anywhere.

Most the retards on the road evacuating are from the NE, hopefully they fuck off right back to Long Island, NY and the other shitholes they're from.

The cold front moving into the gulf is why Irma is taking the path it's in right now. There is absolutely no question about Florida being fucked, it's just which parts and how badly

GTFO

Check these dubs. I knew that faggot was some plebbit-tier cancer.

You should go back to reddit.

I'm demoralized that it's weakening.

BTW, the 11pm forecast included a storm surge warning wrapping all the way around the entire peninsula tip from Naples to West Palm. 1 - 9 ft. For the US this means the water level above normal highest tide levels. The east side of the storm will get the highest levels ofc.

Storm surge is the killer.

Heh. Stay strong user.

Sauce for the music?…

fuck florida, i hope all your trans-island nigger wannabes get flooded and blown the fuck out into the ocean. florida and california should be removed from this country and sent to china.

panhandle did nothing wrong

the ONLY thing you did RIGHT was producing the "florida man ____" meme. your entire existence outside of that should not be around. We should have let the south go back in war and just dug a huge fucking ditch to separate ourselves from your kind. MAKE THE NORTH GREAT AGAIN

There are so many Haitians here now user, that I feel the same way

Fk, most of Florida did nothing wrong. This nigger is either a fuckin illiterate or a kike. Most of Florida is based and would stand their ground against this mealy maggot.

I left it in my phone because 9/10 times lately this place is only worth posting to sage a thread. Especially with the deletion issues and imKikey running this place

Bingo. If it wasnt for Pinellas County (tamp for no floridians), and their swing vote, we wouldnt have gone red this year. Florida is mostly red except orlando and miami

very true. a shithole of libs in florida is more kind of an exception, rather than the rule. flood miami and vicinity

kek fuck you yank nigger. keep voting blue jew york loser

fuck florida and fuck their constant warm weather. WARM WEATHER BREEDS CUCKS. Only great men can brave the harsh winter of the great north. go back on your surfboard faggot and whine about niggers and cubans on your half island/half dick shaped island

But they are just going to spin in the wind like giant windmills user.
They already told us so 2 threads ago.
I keked then too

Only the snowbirds and weaklings leave florida with hurricanes, back to your tiny little towns. We are just comfy down here

ok tough guy what state do you live in that's so fucking cold? alaska?

Actually the heat and humidity is worse up in the swamps of the Gulf Coast and in the hollers of Kentucky and other low lying areas of the Southeast US you dingus.

You sound like a pussy faggot. I can endure both dixie hot and your yank "COLD". Your pussy ass would probably freeze in slavland or die in FL/GA humidity in august.

post trip or gtfo

its alright that you're probably some low test fag who cant even pick up a snow shovel if the time ever came. i wont judge you when you fall down from having to pick up a few pounds of snow, ill just laugh and show you how a real man can use two shovels to pick up snow

Fair enough.

Fucking this. Feels good at the moment with no snowbirds that cannot live outside their shitty condos among their jew buddies.

As we did, which is the first reason he's a D&C faggot. Yes, we have blue territory, full of spics and kikes. But that's primarily Miami metro. The rest of us are good white people who are armed, your future military.

Then we will vote red forever.

I actually don't disagree with this, but I think this user is ignoring the fact that our forefathers spent thousands of years in the winter, so we still benefit genetically from that winter spirit. Though I agree that the global south tends to breed a culture of laziness etc. Most of white Florida is in the sub-tropics or above, the tropical part of Florida (minus the Keys) is spic+kikesville.

True. Save FL from the fucking spics.

I would like to see one of these Long Island Guido and kike faggots shoot their mouths off to the good ol boys living out in the styx not long before becoming gator food for lolz.

stay in florida faggot

wew

kek hitler dubs. Heiled, fuck that little pussy manlet from jew york. Bless dixie

I wear a t-shirt and shorts when it's 50f down here in winter, faggot.

Don't know, big pine cypress is a harsh environment

trips confirm D&C shills are alligator meat

This. Even the Cubans have moved to other parts of the South.

dont lie you low test beta floridian faggot, the temperature nevre drops below 70 there. go back to growing my oranges so my fridge is always full of your sweat and blood

If they come up to my dixie state they're gonna get fuckin gassed.

I live in Georgia you dumb nigger. It gets to be 50's here. you're a kekworthy little bitch, by the way.

This. Jews, niggers, and guidos hate nature and could never survive out in the glades. Let those faggots hide in their shitty condos and gated communities.

Florida breeds a special kind tard that's hard to define. We should expect much carnage to follow.

Checked.

Sorry can't you over your war of northern aggression and handing freedom out to niggers.

Aww, is someone triggered?

The spics are everywhere now, user. Some places more than others, sure. But they are abundant.

I hate to break it to you, user…

Dumb.

so you're from some real shithole then considering georgia has absolutely no relevance to the united states. you're a worthless state that should also be cut out along with the rest of the south. the only reason you're part of the US is because of some shit deal we cut with frogs back in the infancy of the nation. the nation that DIDNT WANT TO INCLUDE NIGGER STATES

The building codes in Florida are very strict when it comes to structures meeting hurricane resistance standards. Most homes in South Florida are built of cinder block, brick and have heavy tiled roofs. We are the most well prepared of all Americans when it comes to hurricanes. The only danger from this storm for us is the resulting flooding that will happen in some areas and the over-pressure that will blow the roofs off of some houses. The Tornadoes are a wildcard. I have my supplies ready and my AK74 locked and loaded. Generator is filled to the brim with gas and my house looks like a fucking bomb shelter. Will post webms during hurricane and of the resulting aftermath in the reverent threads as long as my power is up.

you fucking better user

You're one dumb mother fucker.

Sad.

Checked. Also invading our clay like locusts building their shitty communities and shopping plazas everywhere. Don't they understand that we like living in the styx far away from their pet niggers and traffic jams?

Why do people get so excited over catastrophes?

Uh, thanks user?

Fucking this. I'm convinced most these people you're replying to were in diapers back during the 2004-2005 hurricane season.

You must be new here.

florida nigger are so dumb they cant properly into checking

Trust me user, I know they're in niglanta. Not where I am, yet. They're gonna git rekt if they touch this area.

every time

Holy dicks, riiiiiiiight through the county I live in. The blue line anyway. Can't it stick to the more niggery parts of Georgia?

Jew York kikes are so ass blasted they can't into grammar.

who cares, when it's up to north GA it'll just be some gay rain

(checked)
Crazy quads!

get rekt

Don't worry, the remnants of Obama's HUD will make sure to culturally enrich your quaint Georgia town which has probably had cultural and genetic continuity for hundreds of years.

Alright niggers, stop improperly checking nonexistent dubs.

An assblasted NJ guido perhaps?

Knowing this place the niggers will get fucking lynche or driven out by riots and richfags

Probably both, must be a pizza bagel.

italian jew?
just call em jews my friend

If the 'North' is sooo great then why does 75% of their population flock down to the south like locusts to make us miserable?

I know, but I think the term pizza bagel is funny.

true. gas em anyway

LOL this.

Guidos and Jews….BAD NEWS!!!

they were never from the north originally. the people who flock down to florida during winter never belonged here in the first place. think of it as a modern day natural selection. but instead of dying they just are "painting" themselves as animals that cant withstand the great winter months

reported for criminal waste of quads

Don't forget that one week in January when the weather is like FUCK YOU FAGGOTS I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU WITH ICE then it's back to 70 the next week.

I dindu nuffin

best time because all the niggers crash like faggots on the interstate lulz

God bless you and yours, user.

You too dixie user. Fuck all niggers.

I can't agree more, most anons that used to post here have either abandoned the site altogether or have "grown up". This leaves the newer and younger generation to fill their shoes.I mostly come to the Chans nowadays seeking a third-party opinion when it comes to the News or Happenings, otherwise I no longer frequent these sites like I used too because of the bickering children.

I will ride out this hurricane like I rode out Andrew, smoking cigarettes and eating instant ramen.

Good point, they're the losers that can't hack it during the winter. Well the far 'North' up in Maine, etc is considered part of Appalachia and therefore it's inhabitants are honorary southerners.

All of true Appalachia may as well be honorary southerners. Just fuck all the city yank faggots and niggers and jews, who say that the south is uncivilized or whatever the fuck.

youre so high t but afraid to say what state you live in? maybe because youre a rootless kike

Same here, I always keep at least a few weeks worth supply of canned goods and ramen.

What part? Not too many nigs where I live, but they'll travel from other areas to hang around and make a ruckus before fucking off back to Union Shitty or Douglasville or whatever other somewhat close nigger infested place they came from.

Really tells you how quick society would break down without power, water, and gas.

Cars are being left all up and down I95. How long before it turned into looting and rioting?

BRING IT ON

North atlanta metro exurbs with all the richfags and moving in people. There ain't any more niggers around here then what I'm used to, although there's still a bit. Expected, but they don't cause shit. Must be remembering slabuhery.

Northerners sometimes move into the Carolinas a year after they settle because they can't handle the fauna and the rain.

100% true. Lumping in rural northerners with yank city faggots is jew-tier idiocy.

This.

OY VEY!! You uncivilized goys need more roads and shopping malls!! We can't allow you to enjoy nature and ride your ATVs on this undeveloped land! This is prime real estate!! Hehe!!!

Kek, fuckin kikes. Fuck off with yer strip malls.

Thinking of heading that way after the wife and I aren't poorfags. Just gotta get these CompTIA certs and get that ball rolling. Coweta is comfy though. Hmm. Lots to think about.

I mean I know the high schoolers fuck everything up but that's not new. Most of the young fags don't get what's going on and it becomes boring and they leave. You just have to wait them out like usual. Some stay to become real Holla Forumsacks and some might even kill themselves, it's the way it works. Its the red pill, not the black suppository. Lighten up.

I75 is far worse atm tbh. once the landfall habbens and the sleeping sheeple wake up to the sudden alarm, both will become impassable.

CHECKED

best of luck for you user. This area's damn great, and if you for some reason want to go to niglanta or some shitty big mall, it ain't far.

let it happen, chaos demanded

Dumbass snowbirds that took public transportation most their lives, whenever I see a Jew York City or NJ lic plate I steer clear from them on the road, they're about as bad as French Canadian drivers.

This has got to be the worst part about Florida. Plaza after plaza, strip mall after strip mall. So many cities looking like corporate cookie cutters. Rural towns are cool and unique, usually. But medium-to-large is disgust, with Orlando sitting as the King of Corporate Shitdom.

West Virginia used to be ours. I still consider it Virginian territory.

Bay fag here, fights breaking out over water and we're not even expected to get the worst of it
200+ person line at a sam's club for the little water they had in the morning
people getting there at 5 in the morning for a chance at water.

Oy vey uncivilized goy, you expect us to drive more than a mile to the nearest supermarket?!

Tell me about it. goin through a sea of strip mall faggotry makes me feel like i'm in fucking Tel Aviv or somethin. And yeah fuck the shills, I filtered them.

kek

This is why you prepare ahead of time, have a fence around your properly and own a gun. I have already talked to my neighbors and have let them know that they're free to come over and use my generator to charge their phones. In return some have already offered me food, water and gas in exchange, while others have promised to watch over my house during the looting that's sure to come.

I am ready

Ramen has a fantastic shelf life and is an ideal foodstuff for use during natural disasters. All of the food in my fridge will probably rot after my generator runs out of gas and only time will tell when FPL will have the power back online.

Does not a single person know how to boil and catch the condensate of sea water? What the fuck? Or maybe take some fucking sand and charcoal and make a filter? Are they all kikes/niggers/spics in line?

Thanks for that embed user. While not exactly my thing, it led me to this one which I find somehow intriguing. These guys must have been the equivalent of chantards back in their day.

Don't D/C the southerners for not being able to handle the cold, they just don't live in it obviously . Florida's state Flag has a single mom on it. Sad but true

Serous question, why don’t people just buy receptacles and filter tap water? Almost anything can have a spigot driven into it.

point noted

they stupid

This. The Conch Republic passed very strict laws to prevent kike land developers from turning the Keys into a concrete shithole. Not sure if other municipalities in FL have similar laws to protect themselves from kike land developers.

Peanut butter+honey+shredded dried jerkey of your choice. Makes the best fucking survival food that lasts forever or till the oil in the peanutbutter rots. Just seal it in a airtight penutbutter container after mixing or glass container of your choice.

I live in Orlando (unfortunately) and I can almost guarantee nothing will be done about all the loose items by the Pulse memorial. Everyone here is in such a panic they forgot about the only other thing we are famous for. So now it gets to blow in the wind. Probably. Maybe someone will do something about it but the panic is incredibly real here. So maybe not. Whatever.

toooop kekkkkk. get rekt stupid faggots

They really must be.

Why aren't you fags scavenging the ruins for loot?

uh don't you have disneyworld or something…
and casey anthony

ever see anons phone vid as he set off some firecrackers next to the 'mourners' at the Nice shrine? Heh, these faggots don't actually humans, they live solely to virtue-signal each other.

I'm in Pinellas County Zond D what do?

user don't, not unless you have twice the amount of water needed in cases like these.

Actually have all those ingredients, will try it out.

That would be Frank Zappa

because we're not niggers

stay away from the bay and the coast user. other than that, kit up against the niggers.

those jew mansions are pretty swank once its over some friends and I might "redistribute the wealth" :^)

Modern WV is 100% Dixie, in my opinion. Probably even more so than modern Virginia, in its kiked entirety. For what it's worth, many southern counties were against or hesitant to secede. And frankly, slavery was a huge mistake, look what it wrought us. They have our culture though.

I think it was one thing that allowed this, user: white greed. No more.

I love this series of memes.

Relax, user. It was mostly a joke. Mostly, because ramen is hardly considerable as a food. Unless you got some hyper-enriched ramen there.

Hi non-burger user :^) We like to buy everything here in America. Plz2do our work for us nao.
(checkaroo)
Protecting the Keys seems like an easier thing to achieve politically, because its capacity for development is extremely limited. But I do admire the vast amount of keys left to their natural state, tis beautiful.

Interesting that Orlando is in a panic. That stands as a testament to my claim that Whorelando is a corporate kikedom.

This. Pretty sure most of us natives know at least the basics in surviving outdoors or how to swim in a body of water. Growing up I spent one summer at nature camp where we got a good education on the local floral and fauna. Good times.

But you wont be stealing. Think of it as community work.

My wife and her mom keep yappin about evac but i rally dont think its necessary

koyaanisqatsi
Its a documentary about "life out of balance" how we have grown away from nature… The Music is by Phillip Glass I believe

This. I would go down to Big Pine Key with a buddy of mine and his family on vacation where they own a second property. Comfy as fuck, even the upper Keys is great, love the slow pace of life down there.

Yeah, this is every Floridians fags chance to become a fucking pirate. All you need is some guns, a boat, & some shitty Kraken rum. Bring a sack paper bag, you're going to need it.

Yeah Disney's the other thing. Hopefully one day we will be famous for burning it all down.

George "You Can't Zim Zam The Flim Flam" Zimmerman still lives in the area last I checked so we have that going for us as well. That's it though. Yankees, Jewish ran media corporations and gays own the rest.

kekd

heh, it just occurred to the single greatest death toll of Irma-chan will be nigs nigging on the highways, and have nothing to actually do with the weather.

I haven't been to the Orlando area in a few years but I hear that the population is exploding even in crap holes like in Lakeland and Winterhaven.

thank god. fuck those nigs, let em die lolol

Water World when?

Pretty much everything from the I-4 corridor south is blowing up population wise.

d&c faggot go away

Everyone here is well armed and ready to shoot looters on site.

Hurricane Charley took my 2 favorite trees.
…If I DO NOT get dubs then my new favorite tree will be spared.

Well, if you decide to, you better a) go the inland coast path towards Pensacola and avoid the interstates, and b) leave now not later.

Otherwise, hope your stocked up and kitted up. Give the females some sleep meds and stay /comfy/ af tbh.

I hope you get to kill a nigger or two user.

Salvage isn't looting. If it's underwater it's subject to maritime law.

I believe the law in FL allows you to shoot looters actually on neighbor's property too.

user this storm could rip your house apart and shred you with 175+ mph. Get the fuck out, it's not even safe to go underground.

Oh look everyone we got a relativist faggot up in here.

It is the kingdom of corporate Kikedom. It's terrible. It actually used to be a really nice place. Very small town vibe. Orange Ave. was the main strip just like how a small town just has the one road. In fact, Pulse is on Orange ave and I remember when it was built, probably about 12 years ago now. Anyway, it's all fucking Disney's doing. They ship in people from all over, mostly Haiti. And gays have been coming here since Gay Days started, but the Pulse thing opened the floodgates, both for gays and Muslims. They are coming, both of them, by the boatload. I saw a woman in full traditional covering just this week for the very first time in my life. Come Armageddon come.

Why is your freezer not being used at capacity to make ice to store as best as possible when needed while you still can?

I'm hearing rumors that an 8.0 earthquake just hit Mexico.

Did we meme the September Happening?

Damn right we did ;)

MORE: Tsunami waves possible in Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, Honduras, Ecuador - Reuters

I read it was 8.8

It was offshore from Mexico, fingers crossed the Argentinian Nazis were actually doing a nuclear test.

plsbetrueplsbetrueplsbetrueplsbetrueplsbetrueplsbetrueplsbetrueplsbetrueplsbetrueplsbetrueplsbetrue

It's true. Happening september

The Richter scale is modified logarithmic scale. 8.8 is way bigger than an 8.

AY CARUMBA, IZZ A RUMBALO!
sfgate.com/earthquakes/article/Magnitude-8-0-earthquake-strikes-near-Tres-Picos-12182038.php

Oh, nice, it was in the water.
Will it generate a Tsunami?

Nigger, there's a fucking "Muslim community center" right in fucking Winter Park. I actually used to live in an apartment complex in the same building that had muslim tenants. Never said a word to them, always kept my distance. It's depressing.

nothing wrong with a little bit of naval sportsmanship, cunt.

I was one of the faggots who went to FullSail there heh.

Jesus, this whole continent is fucked.

I narrowly dodged that bullet. My condolences.

best non-shill stream?

Awww, it was on the other coast.

this will cause a lot more damage than a fucking hurricane

Thanks, I actually got in and out quickly and immediately went to work in the field so for me personally it was a good–but grueling–choice.

My stepdad's been watching the coverage of the storm on the CBC and Global News pretty much religiously, and of course, with him being a green zealot, he's been using it as a talking point to rag on the Trump administration and Republicans. Mostly he's been bashing them as "Climate deniers" and mentioned one of Trump's previous tweets saying something along the lines being "Climate change is a hoax" or something or other.

However, he did bring up one interesting point regarding insurance companies, mentioning that despite the Republican politicians "denying" climate change, the insurance companies that have been paying for them are changing their policies, that they're charging more for hurricane insurance in places that previously weren't prone to hurricanes.

Does the shabbos goy have a point?

Brilliant, now we're going to get "Natural disaster refugees" from spicland… and the Wall's not done!

rip south pacific trade routes

i think its too close for a major one but not out of imagination for a big one

WILD FIRES, HURRICANES, FLOODS, AND NOW AN EARTHQUAKE! IT'S HABEENING!

Climate Change doesn't exist.
In fact, we had peak-heat in the 1980s and we're slowly cooling now.

Like pottery.

I know, user. It's terrible. But, they don't have hurricanes where they come from, we do. And this is the first one in a long fucking time. They are about to get a taste of what it's really like to live in Florida.

SWF has been disabled SITE-wide since the hotwheels days.

What are you, a conspiracy theorist? Do you have a tinfoil hat? Do you listen to crazy people like Alex Jones? What, are you a right winger? Do you hate women?
>tfw there are actual people in the real world that react like this to any notion of prepping and survivalism

You can upload .swf on Holla Forums and Holla Forums. It's a board-owner option.

My town is 99.7% white

Lets hope for some record breaking misery anons

Now please enjoy this 3 hour instumental by phillip glass - he's the dave mathews of real music

What tree? Since clearly you have never seen a birch tree?

I've met a lot of FullSail fags that went there for audio engineering just to get a job at Guitar Center and to be in $60k of debt, although everyone that went there had a good time.

They still have to go back.

whut size u be?

Florida's theme in a few days

While it's rightly known for the Audio Engineering, I'm a computer animator. I've worked in both the vidya, film, and vfx industries now and hope to start my own studio some day. And no, fun is literally the last thing I would call the experience. I paid my own way, and was srsbzns about it. I spent 16hour days there the entire time. It paid off tbh.

kek

Currently have one orange tree and an avocado tree in my backyard, feels bad man.

Damn straight. But they have to float first.

4th picture not PS I cant read the t-shirt what does it say?

Pretty impressive, going to that school ain't cheap.

Good Taste my man

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of global warming, which has been proven to be fake.

But the point he made was the fact that the routes of these hurricanes is changing and going places where they wouldn't have previously (and of course, insurance companies profiting from that).

The only real explanation that I can provide is that it's occurring naturally (natural climate change, as opposed to anthropocentric climate change), much like the ice ages and warming periods hundreds to thousands of years ago.

except they did
and they're still doing the same things they always have done

He should provide evidence instead of just speculating nonsense.
The hurricanes have the routes they have due to the Gulf stream.

He's full of bullshit and is letting his political biases dictate his interaction with the world in a deep level.

ikr. that's why i was fucking serious about it. i knew literally how much i spent for each day of listening to some worthless faggot sit and drone on about some at least partly useless shit, while practically the entire rest of the college rode on daddy's dime and spent the very brief time time there uselessly.

The single most important thing FullSail gave me was connections to people. The entertainment business, especially the film industry is entirely network-driven, and projects come and go like ships in the night. Actually I kind of like the vagabond nature of it, from one gig to the next, but I hate Hollywood ofc. Atm I'm taking a break from it, but have to head back down into the beast again next year. *sigh* fml famalam

No, it's subject to territorial waters. If you want to get out twelve nautical miles I can damn well help you with that.

fmovies.is/film/metalocalypse-2.7j797/qvp2o5

The climate changes constantly. His point is wrong. The routes aren't changing.

That's the way insurance works. Miami will get devestated, and the kike insurance companies will issue big rate hikes in Pensacola.

You don't know about The Animals? I really fucking weep for anyone born after ~75-82. No cool Dad or uncle with a shit tone of LPs or 8 tracks.

That really enrages me, most of those fucks living down in Miami with money are the elite scum from South America and Russian/Israeli mafia, they're international criminals.

THIS BETTER END WITH EVERYONE DYING

miamiherald.com/news/weather/hurricane/article171766632.html

Dyke that may overflow and destory neighborhoods. Up to 40,000 people threatened.

WHAT IF THE TSUNAMI COMBINES WITH THE STORM SURGE???

I believe I remember hearing the tune somewhere on the radio, but no didn't really know about them. I'll be digging around in their stuff now a bit though. Have any good retro music links for the /comfy/ happening?

That's near Pahokee, lots of dead niggers very soon.

They are on opposite sides of the Mexican peninsula user.

PINCER FORMATION GO

Well, It's official…

Goes to show you how disorganized the state can be even during a local disaster. :^)

NONSENSE MEMEMAGIC CAN MOVE WORLDS, ALL PUSSY ISTHMUSES CAN FUCK OFF

Hehe

I remember it a lot along with with uncles and grandfathers during fishing road trips. This, that, lot of CCR and everything in between like the Beach Boys and loads of Roy Orbison and the Man in Black. Also having female cousins around, ended up listening to a lot of Air Supply too.

I can only imagine what's next. Dear, sweet, Merciful Kek. We got so used to political and geopolitical happenings that we underplayed the cosmic happenings. We saw our God in the stars, smirking upon us.. What can one do to even prepare for such a thing?

thank you for correcting my error, i don't into geography and the redpill rises.

Thanks for the link.
Ah yes, that one I can say I do know a little about having discovered him more or less on my own even though I'd heard of him. I think his life was a pretty amazing tale tbh. I'm truly glad I came to know about him.

California is always on fire during the summer/earliy fall. But all these events hitting kikes/shitskins simutanously is a bit (((odd))). Maybe trump has control of the HARRP stuff now or something batshit crazy like that.
trump is not a kike, get out freech shills REEEEEEE

Roy Orbison is some great music too. One of the best super groups of the 80s was the Traveling Wilbury's. Before that, The Band. I'm not a Dylan but the yid put a lot of people together.

HAARP TRUMP confirmed

have over a 100gigs of music and listen to nothing anymore because Holla Forums now fulfills what music never quite could

Listen here, you faggot. You motherfuckers being subhumans that were never in a scout program or anything, and your faggot children shitting up the west. If I was the hiker that saw those """teens""" throwing fireworks down the hill. Damn well I'd beat it out with their brown bodies.

Ahh, HAARP.. and Orgone Energy. I remember first hearing about those things decades ago. My high school economics teacher turned me onto some early Holla Forums shit. Told me to buy gold and bury it in my backyard. Loved to talk about /x/ shit too. I miss that glorious bastard. I wonder what he's up to?

Considering how much dissent and chaos is happening around Trump and how all these different agencies are losing their shit and reshuffling power, I have to wonder if someone else is using things like HAARP in a misguided attempt to make Trump look bad? Like they could be trying to make these hurricanes Trump's Katrina, and hope that he mismanages it so bad that the southern voters that helped him win feel betrayed over the next few years while they rebuild from the damage.

Cali fires are being started literally by shitskins, mexicans and arabs.

(checked)
These are truly the last days

thanks user. can't say i've heard of them before but i kind of liked that music so yea.

FL Strelok here. God I've been waiting for a happening. If any other SIEGE readers are here, I think we all know what to do when the lights go out.

I await the day when the perfect storm comes along, be it a Cat. 5 and rides the gulf stream all the way to the UK and obliterates western Europe.

In WNC we call them halfbacks.

The moved from Jew York to Florida and then they moves halfway back.

They half to go back?

Shit is gonna get fucked really soon. A large ball of plasma from the sun is about to hit our planet. Earth's magnetic shield will protect everyone on the surface, but it is going to ramp up this hurricane.

Thanks user. I can't even really explain why I like Johnny Cash so much. His musical style isn't my thing. He obviously didn't even try to be a good singer. I think for me it was just learning about his irl psychoses and bad-assery, and ofc June. What a good woman she was and they truly had an enduring love together.

I've lived all around this country and I see what a bunch of fucking mud transplants do to this place; chinks and slavs on the roadway too. Have to have signs in fucking cyrillic for the slavsquatters too. I hear about another transplant slav try to insurance bump friend or family it's going to be a lot of washaways.

Theres no way yellowstone will sleep through all this shit.

An user previously said that Yellowstone magma chamber is only at 10% or so, and that it's not building pressure at all and recent news are bogus.
Saying that, the time spam for eruption might be 150 years or less.

If I'm not mistaken, Yellowstone is on the same fault line that just had a 8.0 earthquake.

They were my favorites bc they were climbable and in my parent's yard. One was a magnolia tree that was about 100 years old and about 100 feet tall. I'm sad to say I never got the courage to go as high as I could have gone in that tree. The other was an interesting looking oak tree.

My new favorite tree is a massive elephant-ear tree that lives on my new property. It's captivating. I'll have to take a picture of it tomorrow just in case Irma rips it out of the ground or breaks it in half or w/e.

There's no way you're not a FUD kike.

Yellowstone still sleeps for now

You're welcome.
Here's one by Kris Kristofferson about Johnny and his struggles.
Fit's Holla Forums too, seeing as it's about speaking truth over all else.

(((International trade)))

Tsunami confirmed in Mexico, largest wave so far is 0.7 m / 2.3 ft - NWS / PTWC

but muh rum

The west is extremely white and the pioneers are the one's who didn't fall to prairie madness and just stop moving west. Cowards.

All flood insurance– no matter who underwrites it– is (((discounted))) to the (((Federal government))).

Kikes profit, we pay.

Would be nice.

Many kebabs will die but won't the remaining ones flee north in the confusion? Or wont the (((ones))) warned early flee north too?

Wrong desert. Did you fail geography?

Too close to home.
(Will forever be an audiofag but the krell is dusty and the decade of building speakers and amps now collects dust because I just don't feel like listening to music anymore. I can yell there hasn't been anything good until im blue, but it's mostly me.

bookmarked. yes, that's it. johnny's lyrics ring true and so does his delivery. Just how many effete musicians would literally put on a concert inside prison for free, even bringing his wife there, just to give the prisoners a little encouragement?

Not quite user. Coronal holes on the sun, or a severe lack of them, contributes to earthquakes. What we are observing here is a massive solar flare and coronal mass ejection from the sun. That directly affects the weather here on Earth and our power grids. Just in time for this hurricane. See videos related for more context about
The sun and these charts don't usually look like this.

Mr. Cash was a pill popping broken individual most of his life.

At least he knew he was a criminal.

Yes, I know.

I have a bad feeling this storm is going to lose all it's power over cuba and amount to a big nothing in Florida.

I guess I didn't really finish my thought sorry, it's late. I'm firmly convinced that June Carter and Jesus Christ literally saved Johnny Cash from destruction. He was well aware of that fact about himself too.

Goodnight pol see you in the next Irma-chan bread. Sleep snug.

AGAIN

Goodnight, user.

who memed the Earthquake!!!
What's left? asteroid?

It's not, though.

I was the one to ask for the next happening to be a quake along the San Andreas fault line–preferably wanted California to get rekt.

we can meme it user, an asteroid on a collision course with socal

Pressure is steady or falling. Winds steady at cat 5 and entering warmer waters. I predict it will ride Cuba, keeping cat5 and hitting Miami and riding up through Ft Lauderdale and West Palm.

We are witnessing another Andrew.

Backfired on Texas, but go ahead, keep on memeing, retard.

roll;ing for merging with Irma over NY

checked

Just wait for the tsunamis to hit

ic what you did there

Piss on Arkansas and you have no stayaway.

Relevant.

It's slowing down and the temp at water level is quite high. These are conditions in which hurricanes gain in power.

No. This here. White guilted writers are wondering if it is racist.

Names do matter, but what if the storm had been called Jamal?

What the fuck is wrong with my extended family?

I hope you're right.

I require more Irma-chan images

Names certainly do matter.

They don't fear consequences? Make them fear you and they will follow you if they're women, if they're men just beat them up or pay a nigger to do it.

Have you ever looked around your grandfather's dollhouse of WWI half mad by his father and half made by his son?

The blood PULLS from all longitudes.

Yeah, that's not happening. One of the guys is 6'3" and fit. Meanwhile I'm a 5'6" manlet, I might also work out but he'd kick my ass. And he wastes those genes dating a nigger. I mean for a nigger she's high tier(actually works, hasn't popped out a bunch of niglets out of wedlock, and loves Trump) but she's still a fucking nigger.
How am I supposed to scare them into acting correctly when their own parents let them do this shit?

Its all pretty disgusting.

Indian burial grounds ain't got shit on angry white ghosts.

Why is the persian messenger a nigger?

Cowardice,

Midwest user here, just wait a couple months for the blizzards to start. Can't wait to get comfy and hear all about the frozen nogs and beaners.

how about a meteor hit causing an earthquake?

When I say beat up I don't mean to hit to a pulp, I imply removing comfort. In our clown world civilization he probably feels safe to do whatever he wants, you can easily prank him while he's sleeping or about to wake up in a good fun way that doesn't show malice. Then once he's uncomfortable, thinking his resting place isn't safe slowly work that into his relationship. You need the emotion before you can exploit it.
Again force them to face the feeling, usually abandonment in a hostile like the ghetto, of course have her dress in a way niggers will crowd her after you've tried to convince her that only white men can care about white women, just walk away as if you're angry for her not getting it. Women don't understand forgetfulness and will think you just were mad and then this madness will be used by her when the niggers crowd the white woman in the ghetto dressed sultry.

I'm no interventionist but intervention is needed in your case.

We got a cat 5 hurricane about to destroy Florida, a brutal wild fire consuming the Columbia River gorge in Portland, and now a the mexishits have a tsunami on their hands.

Anything Im missing guys?

Looks like September is happening THIS YEAR.

I live in Georgia. My hope is it decimates all the niggers here. I'm willing to go out in glory if only.

There is a difference between fear and danger.

strengthened back to cat 5. holding steady.

oops, retarded spin.

Catastrophes are the only times when people get together to overcome a struggle. They force us to forget our differences.

plz say when full

Pretty much this, Ice Age would save white people it'd be pretty comfy too, yeah animals would get larger again but all the non-whites would be forced to the Equator.

With my job closing for a week, I was all ready to get comfy and watch Miami get destroyed from afar here in central FL, but now that the track has narrowed and is going up the state's urethra, I'm going to have to bug out while fighting off some kind of mild flu.

It's Charley all over again. A shift of only a few miles during the storm will be a huge game changer for every single area in the state. I'd rather not have to hide in the closet like a faggot out of fear that my 20+ year wood house in the woods is going to get demolished by anything Cat 2+. Going to go westward with my AR-15 and hunker down at an abandoned family home.

So I'm not the only aryan in this state? Kek bless you fam

Not as if you've been doing anything with your time.

ice age has been memed. its coming in next 20 years.

MY SECOND HAND

My latest hurrycane image.
I think it will slide past cuba and strengthen.

Must have been a great thread.

Original. I swear I prefer Gimp at this point than Photoshop.

Mexico hit by 'strongest earthquake in a century' as magnitude 8.2 tremor triggers tsunami waves

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/08/mexico-earthquake-magnitude-8-tremor-rattles-buildings-capital/

Wouldn't now be a good time to rob a bank?

loot while it is empty…. dare ya

You watch far too much tv user if you think you are going to get in here with shit acquired from ace hardware

just blow up the whole building

Sure then you can get a back hoe to dig down to the vault.
when does school start up again

The vault is bomb proof, you'd be better off it a lot of thermite.

Stop acting and thinking like a nigger, nigger

KONYA WA HURRICANE
KANJITE HURRICANE

THICKER

Excellent work user

EXTRA
THICC!!!

respect. will add to next op

8AM UPDATE: WIND SPEEDS 150 AND DROPPING

n-n-nice knowing you guys

why faith wanes not. It just the facts. still cat 5

It's gonna be good

It's losing power.

ventusky.com/?p=21.7;-72.1;5&l=wind

its all about water temp my nigga and it hasn't even hit the hottest shit.

Goddammit. We just got over the flooding caused by Harvey's fat ass.

How did those lard bonobos manage to get up onto a roof?

FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD
FRESH BREAD

Thanks for that song user. Brought a tear of joy to my eyes.

Your dad is a fucking idiot.

Please have him explain why Florida got hit with 14 cat4 and 5s between 1900-1950, and FOUR between 1950 and now. Have him explain why the strongest Cat 5 in the Atlantic was 100 fucking years ago.

Hurricane activity has fucking DECREASED in the last 150 years, not increased. Its infuriating how little leftists actually know about climate, as opposed to how much they think they know.

These OCs are so good I can't believe someone hasn't made one yet maybe I'm a bit late to the show though
ROCK YOUR CURVES, IRMA GIRL

Isn't she just a 4 now?

she's a 10 out 10

Holy fuck, this bbw's gonna roll right over me. Charley sucked, but Irma looks far worse.

please report new /thread for sticky

i never knew i could feel these feels

cajun navy are fucking cucks and not /ourguys/
there is d&c
were not going to see a florida navy plucking hatian niggers off of rooftops anytime soon

there *isn't d&c

AND STOP MAKING NEW THREADS SO EARLY THIS ISN'T CUCKSHAN YOU FUCKING RETARD WE GOT TO 750 HERE

kill yourself

i want it to hit houston again

Looks like UMA.

Apparently the storm grows in dimension whenever an eyewall exchange occurs. the period over the next 24hrs should bring Irma-chan over warm water again between Florida-tan and Cuba. It is getting larger apparently.

Atp, she looks to make landfall on the Western coast of the peninsula. This will mean the highest winds will miss Miami, but it also increases the onshore flow along the coast there. The storm surge will probably be 10-15', with waves over 40'. Brutal.

Loved it. Moar.

why are you so mad? I haven't been to cuckchan in years if that is your main point against me.

i made that /thread when this one was at 720, crucify me.

A what now?

you're a fucking attention whore you made THIS thread way too early as well
you don't belong here

I SURE DO HOPE NO ONE GOES AROUND SHOOTING JEWS, THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE

and you sound like a women.
Considering the previous OP's had no info, i took the initiative. I don't care if you don't like it.
stay mad, please. There are bigger things coming.

kill yourself

Did you miss where i said i didnt go to cuckchan in years?
I copied some shit from the previous /thread.
In fact, only you could know it came from cuckchan because you must also visit cuckchan.
So go fuck yourself you cuckchan faggot, you are embarrassing yourself.

let it all out, i know you'll feel better after.

pathetic

and no one believes you haven't been to cuckchan in years because if you were one of us you'd know our bump limit
no u

Nigger your shit is all retarded. Someone posted the pic here from there. I saved it and posted it in thread #2.

Don't be a faggot. Having an appealing mascot builds energy like few other things.

how did i prove i didnt know the bump limit, by posting it early?
those dont add up to prove shit, retard.
also, nice double post, you know we can see your I.D.

enjoy your day off at high school.

note both

recognize you apparent faggotry, so please know im not alone when i say stop posting.

the face is literally copy/pasted from dennis the meance, see
and she's fat as fuck

i think its hillarious
the thought of some old idiot watching tv and grumbling about those damn republicans, it's their fault for not believeing my bullshit!
top kek mate

i know i was double posting you stupid nigger

at least we are on the same page.

Please know that I'm not alone in laughing at your pedantry. Learn to find a little pleasure along the way friend.

No, actually the mischievous look is just perfect. You should study the area of character appeal if you're going to posture as an art critic.

top jej

lrn2link fresh bread you double-nigger

FRESH BREAD

FRESH BREAD

It's about water temp and Sun-Earth connection