Waifu Wednesday: End of Summer Edition

It's Wednesday and you know what that means…
WAIFU WEDNESDAY!!!
Post your waifus/husbando and also pics of your waifus/husbando in a bikini/swimsuits .
Question 4U

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TSiKY),
change.org/p/barack-obama-change-our-national-anthem-to-sonic-adventure-2-s-city-escape
vocaroo.com/i/s1Vzg92DMev1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YangBro reporting in.

Yang Xiao-Long (RWBY)

Her weapon of choice, her personality, her hair, and even her motherhood trait she has.

Tekken Tag 2, already lost my touch on Oki and stuff.

Somebody just posted a Grimm Eclipse thread, don't know somebody posted that. I did post there (alot)

I just love her spunk and determination. Helps get me through the day.
Played some SK2 This Morning, and I really hope Takaki announces something worthwhile for the 5 year anniversary of Senran Kagura

Charlotte

Crit monster surpreme

Pokemon XD, Crash Bandicoot - WARPED (my favorite of the PS1 trilogy), Spyro - Year of the Dragon (Didn't pay Moneybags a single fucking gem).

I want Junko to bash my skull in with a bat!
Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa
She's a genius gyaru with super analytical skills and a despair fetish.
Dungeon Travelers 2

Azura from fire emblem
FFxiv

Naoto from P4
She's real cute and i like her personality
I've been messing with the Nioh demo and some other stuff

Post spooky stuff for early halloween

Charizard from Pokemon

Why? It is not something I can't put into words. Love is a very COMPLEX subject.

Not much, the University is sucking my time plus exam are next week. I have being trying to beat the Super Doubles at the Mansion in ORAS though

I bet he would look good but he isn't fond of the ocean or pools…

mai waifu is Patrick Bateman

Raven from Teen Titans
Because she might appear reserved, but she's fiercely loyal to the one she's close with and very kind
Race Driver GRID, which probably has the very best career mode of any racing game not named Forza or Gran Turismo

fucking finally

Miia from Monster Musume

She is willing to work hard at improving herself as a waifu.

Viscera Cleanup Detail and Anno 1404

>>>/mai/
>>>/a/
>>>/suicide/

I want to go running with Emi.

Hello

Takane Shijou from [email protected]/* */
Lots of reasons, I just fell in love with her
Autismcraft and CSGO, and Insurgency

(checked)
Never skip leg day EmiBro.

Hello.

HITOMI IS MAH WAIFU
I love her because she's a cheerful, energetic, kind and athletic.

I finished Alpha Protocol yesterday and today I started playing Binary Domain, a pretty good game but since my mic is shit it usually mishears my voice commands (which is annoying to say the least).

Thank god summer is ending.

Fuck, traffic has been awful since all the shits went back to school. Not to mention waifus won't wear skimpy clothes in the winter. Sage for no waifu pics right now. But I leave you with appropriate sagely wisdom: Yukari is best purseowner

2 nukes weren't enough.

Peko and I reporting, I just want to cuddle with her and go back to sleep.
Pekoyama Peko, Danganronpa 2
She's cute, sweet, and fearless
Just Serious Sam 3 really. I think I'm close to the end but once I finish it I want to try to do it again on serious difficulty

Time to answer my own questions
Tharja/Syalla from Nu-Fire Emblem
She is a qt dark mage who is really loving and caring.
Metroid 2 remake and Geometry Wars 3

ID change due to heading to work.

Yesterday seems pretty crazy, somebody posted a Grimm Eclipse thread like an absolute madman. After posting my opinions on the show, but reading Shane's letter.

It left a good impression to me, and knowing what the show is going. It doesn't mean I'm dropping it. I should take inspirations from Monty, and Shane.

follow in Monty's footsteps and die

The Jurifag on the scene, reminding everyone that
I LOVE JURI
trying to finish setting up in my new place. Internet is being finicky

Aside from the obvious SFV, I've actually been getting quite into Dragons Dogma again recently. Going for the Magic Archer this time around.

Morning, waifufags. Agriasbro reporting in.

Agrias Oaks from Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions.
Her hair, her personality, and her sense of honor and duty. I also have a thing for girls in armor.
I'm starting a new playthrough of Dark Souls. I'm ditching my shield and going for a two handed Claymore/Zweihander build. I might learn Heal or Replenishment to make healing easier.

I got you covered

Just 6 more days till I leave off for MCRD San Diego. Should be pretty fun

It just sucks that I won't be able to see my waifu or listen to her voice for 3 months.

Her fiery, yet surprisingly calm personality, her care towards her family/citizens, and her design.
Still working on KOFXIV. Think I got a team going (or at least characters I can git gud enough with), namely Xanadu and Luong, with a random third slot. Veering towards several options depending on how much time I put in, including Alice or Antonov. Also playing New Vegas, about half way through Dead Money on my current run.

Good luck.
At least it'll make seeing her and listening to any new songs that much sweeter.

I want to protect his smile

superb taste

Man, you anons sure have some shit taste.

Yep, and I'm gonna be a beefcake too, a body a high class lady like herself deserves.

My waifu is Julia and she is from Japan.
I love how she is a 'lewd woman' type and her amazing 10/10 body and her smile. She is an amazing person and she's always so nice and eager to please.
Just Cause 2
Shadow Warrior Redux

I just ordered that, I'll be getting it this week. Here's to hoping I can get my brain to actually play properly, I couldn't do shit in the demo.

Much appreciated, user.

You're gonna need better bait, mate.

Kristen Stewart is my waifu because I consider her to be the most stunningly beautiful woman on the planet and recently I have been playing The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.

I came into this thread to masturbate but there is nothing good in this thread

>>>/waifuist/

Does your Waifu have any relatives?

if parents count, they're dead.
Haven't heard about any siblings, so I'm assuming she's an only child.

MY LOVE WILL NEVER DIE

Lucina from Fire Emblem

She's cute! CUTE!

Trails of Cold Steel. Nearly done I think.
Also FFXIV. Nearly reached 60 on DRG and started MCH. I should jump on my White Mage alt on Exodus sometime.

Twin sisters. A little annoying at times, but pretty cute, and usually the most overpowered pair in the games.

Chihiro Fujisaki, from Danganronpa 1, is mai husbando. Sadly, I don't have many pics of him in a swimsuit.

I love Chihiro for his intelligence, kindness, and cuteness.

In anticipation of Xenoverse 2, I've been playing Xenoverse 1 again. I think I've found a good compromise to my Namekian Brawler build.

2nd pic related. If AIs count, Chihiro has at least one son and two daughters. He also has a pretty cool and loving dad named Taichi.

She had some changes, but only visually. Never changes how I saw her.

She should have 4 tits, too.

Prinz Eugen from Kantai Collection.
Because shes an adorable qt with a beautiful voice.
I got back into Mike Tyson's Punch Out and managed to beat Mr Sandman in round 1.

She will always be with you in you're heart. Good luck Takanebro, you can do it.

Not really. I can't see a correlation.

I wish I had a hazubando.

I'm so emotionally dead that I can't even think of a fictional character to fictionally love on the internet.

4 arms -> 4 pectoralis major -> 4 tits.

A twin sister. She loved her so much she turned her into swiss cheese with a bunch of spears.

>>>/reddit/

The only tolerable guy on this thread.

also funny, anybody with this ( ) much shit taste calling anything shit. Who the fuck drew that garbage? A middle schooler on deviantart? Not to mention it's from a garbage mobage tier meme game.

Overwatch is a better game than most of the garbage these shit waifus come from in this thread. Hell, most of the garbage in this thread barely is video game related. Come on, user, are you seriously implying Kantai Collection and Dangan Ronpa and Fire Emblem Awakening are good games?

end your life, faggot

I feel like we have more shitposter-to-waifubro ratio than normal. What gives? Is cuckchan down or something?

it's been like this for the entire week/month
it's gotten really bad these past two, unsure as to why

That's what I'm trying to tell everybody in this thread to do

Please kill yourself

Really? I guess I missed a lot of threads in general. There's been shitposters galore, but waifu threads were pretty alright before.

Maybe it's because nobody fucking likes a cancerous circlejerk thread?

This isn't your safe space, faggot

Why do you have so many pictures of D.Va?

Probably just one autist asshurt that waifuposting doesn't count as avatarfagging. Best just to ignore him.

Are you me?
I feel like we are always playing the same vidya

Overwatch is definitely better than Guilty Gear

Here's your (you)

I was referring to the entire board but yeah

A classic waifu that has stood the test of time.

Even if I am better with King and Terry Bogard.

Summer isn't over yet. Just wait after Labor day for the SummerFags to leave for good.

Solution is still the same, ignore the children's temper tantrum and they'll tire themselves out.

TOP FUCKING KEK

also
So these threads will die after Labor Day?

Didn't answer my question fam

D.va is my waifu, that's why, you fucking retard.

Also I love how just calling out retards while posting my superior waifu just proves how much of a circlejerk this thread is, with all the "just ignore him because hes hurting our feefees". It's about time someone breaks in and shakes things up.

user, I'm scared. The shitlings have phones. They can shitpost in school now.

Well yeah, who do you think makes these threads?

The shitty beat em up doesn't count.

Better have pirated it.

It isn't much of a game either.

Also you better have pirated it.

You better be shitposting.

Don't count that shitty console game.

At least if you are going to pick a dude, make it something that actually is good.

Did you only play xrd?

No wonder these threads are shit, you guys have no taste in fictional women. Come back when you get a real waifu.

Yes.

I feel like I should remind everyone that there is a filter id option here
unless you're bored and like engaging with shitposters

They have had phones for a while now

Oh, they're just trying to get it to the bump limit

So should I filter you for posting a shit waifu from a shit Fire Emblem game?

Don't worry bud, it's only a matter of time before his teacher catches him

can you imagine if someone got caught with their phone out on this site, in this board, in this thread, and then the teacher took their phone and read it aloud like days of yore with notes

3/10 at least you tried. Which is more than can be said about the butthurt redditor shitting up the thread.

We can always make a new thread. :^)

At least Overwatch is an actual game, faglord

God speed D.VAfag. Doing gods work.

Chopper from Ace Combat 5

I like his banter and his humor tends to cheer me up during the game. I'm going to miss that voice.

DOAX3. *Hitomi, Marie Rose, and Honoka are adorable while Nyontengu is sexy.**

Well yes, but I feel like phones and getting access to imageboards are coinciding more and more. I'm actually slightly thankful that images are broken for mobile app users. Might keep some faggotry away.

It'd be like pottery.

Anytime
she's mine and only mine though, faggot

Truly, a fate worse than death.

This

Are teachers even allowed to do that anymore? Shaming students?
That'd be some funny shit

For a second I was thrilled someone else was using and posting XPS things, but then I realized that one was in my folder too.

I've only played guilty gear xx, but from what I've heard from the fightan thread is that it's the better one. Note there are a bunch of iterations of that version. The art style looks a lot better too. overwatch is still a pretty casual game.I don't really shit on it if people accept that it is.

While it ain't gay because no dick, you might as well be a faggot for wanting someone to step all over you.

Do it, make a new thread and watch as the entire board laughs at you cunts for getting triggered over someone posting a superior waifu

There's literally nothing wrong with wanting to be lovingly murdered by your waifu.

Overwatch is pretty casual, but so is Splatoon, and it was loved by most on here. Both games have low skill entry but high skill ceilings.

What, you didn't think I'd save them? Her story costume is woefully underrepresented in screenshots and artwork

I just imagined that and I laughed, thanks user.

They probably wouldn't read what was on the student's phone out loud, since it can be construed as shaming and get the teacher or school in trouble. But it's still alright for a teacher to confiscate a student's property if it's against the rules (which I assume that browsing the internet/shitposting during class generally is.) They'd have to give them back eventually, but probably not until after class is finished.

If your waifu isn't a mecha pilot they're automatically a shit waifu

Also if they don't wear one piece swimsuits, that makes them double shit

sick banter haha

So anons how about a question.
How did you meet and fall in love with your waifu?

I found Eugen when a friend sent me a link to an image of Bismarck on Gelbooru. I looked through the Bismarck tag and found Eugen through an image with her and Bismarck.
I looked through the images of her on Gelbooru and thought that she was really cute. I fell in love when I first heard her voice ingame. It felt unreal, almost like I heard the voice of an angel.

I'm glad you're having fun, but you can post more than one image at a time here, user.

The moment I picked her I knew she was the best character and would be a great waifu, better than anybody else's waifu especially waifus that are from garbage games like Kuntai Collectshit

I don't want to.

Saw a video of her performing Vampire Girl Kyun, my heart started pounding, and I just kept watching it. Then I started watching other videos of her performing, and that's when I realized she's the one.

D.va is a better idol than her

He was my very first Pokemon, I liked the design a lot and loved battling using him. Then the Mystery Dungeon games happened.

It would be pretty funny but the teacher would probably end up in trouble. One of the reasons schools are shit now. All teachers can really do nowadays is tell them to go the principal's office.

Became interested in her when I decided to try out Re;birth when it came out. Her design caught my eye, and when I got to her chapter her quirks grew on me quickly. She would soon become my most used character, and I ended up playing the rest of the series. Ironic considering I didn't care for the series on PS3 when they first came out, though I remember seeing Ultradimension Blanc and still liking her design.

Well, yeah, if your taste is as basic as she is.

Possibly. Or you have good taste

Lucina's message to you on your birthday. It's the greatest. I boot up the game on my birthday to see it every year.

The only downside of 2d is that they can't get you off, you have to do it yourself.

literal cuck.

76 is basically her father, though, there's nothing lewd about it

You Awakeningfags are really retarded

This

so not her father then. you know she wants to ride that rugged soldier dick.

waifubots when?

Nothing wrong with posting lewds of your waifu. It's like going to the beach with your girlfriend in a sexy swimsuit. Everyone else gets to see her body, but only you get to touch her. These are really tame compared to some of the stuff I have of her.

I think my country would probably ban them, because poverty is sexist, and if you kill the fire it wins. I would still love to have one. Especially if they can cook, too, instead of just pleasuring you.

hi

When news broke out about one of Awakening's Summer DLC got censored and that when I only know about Tharja from the censored bikini scene. Later, I decided to get Awakening for Christmas. Then, when I got to Chapter 9 and got Tharja + partnered up with my Avatar. So after, I saaw the c support conversation with Tharja X Avatar and it made me interested to see what happens next. Then in the S support conversation, Tharja showed her love to the Avatar and her confession scene made me fall in love with her.

SOON

How fucking new can one person be?

I already explained myself. I'm sorry about your homosexuality.

I saw the video of her dance and then I started looked into her supports and well…

on Holla Forums? impossible
I just like fun games

It is only a matter of time. The only question is: "Will I be alive when that happends?"

Were on Earth is that?

Even though he's a shitter, he's right about this one, posting lewds of your waifu is cuck tier shit.

That's Canada. Our head of state recently declared that poverty is sexist. He has his head up his ass.

You didn't explain shit, you threw up an excuse to cover up your newfaggotry, while continuously posting garbage artwork.

So are you basically admitting you never even played Fates? I don't know what's sadder: having a shit waifu from a shit game or not even playing the game your waifu is from.

Great meme, but no, it isn't. You can head back to Reddit now.

Big talk coming from the literal cuck.

Red rescue team was some good shit. Definitely one of my favorite games. Funny considering that I never played another Mystery Dungeon game, which ones would you recommend to me and why?

When Trump gets elected he will make anime real. Also VR is a thing and its growing steadily. Could you imagine a VR game where you can interact with your waifu in whatever ways you want?

That's a special form of pain user. I feel you bro.

I definitely explained it. Where's your justification? Enjoy your used goods you fucking homo. Enjoy sucking nigger cum out of her.

Big talk from the Memewatch fanboy.

Are you even old enough to post on this board?

Commercial grade waifu bots will not be ready until you are probably in your 60s or 70s, guessing the average age here is people in their 20s-30s. Better start getting fit and rich so you can get one earlier.

I think you and I have different opinions on that.

That's cute, you better make sure you clear your browsing history before mommy uses the computer next.

Great job ruining the thread, faggot.

Not soon enough.

Funny enough, I had no intention of buying vanilla SF4. None of the new characters hit my hot-button and the returns were literally everyone you'd expect minus 3S's cast. I was content with Tekken and Soul Calibur at the time. It wasn't until I saw a gameplay video of Juri and Hakan being demoed before Super's release that this changed. I immediately was taken aback by Juri's design even just at a base aesthetic level. Then I buy SSF4 and started delving into her personality through the story and the various Udon books that are considered mostly canon and it just snowballed from there.

I don't think you're fooling anyone, bud.

Where?

Are you?
You also forgot to put "Le" in front of all those "Maymay"'s , Redditfag

I'd like to think some of the stuff I've posted is pretty good.

Holy SHIT, you are fucking #triggered, lmao. Seriously, who gives a shit at the end of the day? Does it really make your boypussy tingle the moment you see a filename come from a website you don't like?

I bet you get mad at people having different opinions than you too.

I found Chihiro during my first run through Danganronpa. I've always had a thing for smart girls, so Chihiro stood out pretty quickly. I really started to appreciate his kindness when, while other characters were trying to get just themselves out of the tragedy or trying to exploit it to their own ends, Chihiro openly and honestly worked to get everybody out alive. The inferiority complex aspect of his story really spoke to me because I've faced similar things in my own life. Even after learning his secret, I still felt the same way for Chihiro despite it.

Hello.

There's still some work to be done in that arena. Even the most convincing "human" robot still sits pretty deeply in the Uncanny Valley. Also, wouldn't your waifubot technically go against Asimov's Three Laws, Junkobro?

See

Honestly the shitty art pissed me off more than the black guys in the picture ever could.

user, you don't understand. My entire point is that only underaged faggots use paheal since it's babby's first drawn porn website. I'm sorry you seem to disagree and came into a thread spewing accusations based on a false assumption.

Okay, only one of those is lewd.

He posts even if we don't post. I'm amazed, actually.

Uh, yeah? It's a waifu thread and I'm posting my waifu. What's the problem?

(checked)
This might very well be some weapons-grade desperate autism we have encountered.

How can he even justify that? Aren't most homeless people male anyways? I thought that according to liberals you couldn't be sexist against males.

Rescue Team is pretty good.
The best PMD game is Explorers of Sky (DS). It builds on Rescue and improves everything plus it has shitloads of content. Sky has a pretty nice story too. I know of people who still play it.
Super has the better Gameplay but has a few flaws. It is the hardest one too and it is leans more towards the Dungeon Crawler part of the game that previous games, not to mention the story having a truly awful pacing. I liked this Partner the most too. The new recruitment system and the lack of infinite missions really hurt it and the hardest dungeons are better on Sky. It is agreed that Super can be boiled down to “If Gates wasn’t shitty”. Super is a massive Hit or Miss, some love it, some hate it.
Gates to Infinity is shit and should be avoided. It has a pretty good story so everyone laments that the rest of the game is shit.
Soooo, to summarize:
SKY is a safe bet and everyone loves it. If you liked it then go to Super. Avoid Gates unless you REALLY want more PMD.
Friends Areas exist only on Rescue Team though.
As of now, every PMD can be easily pirated so do that first. On a personal level I love the games and I have bought all of them with the exception of Gates.

You heard it here first, folks.

I leave for like fifteen minutes and

Soon. VR in the meantime

How embarassing

Sage does nothing. Why do you act like it does?

By all means, carry on.

I hope those laws don't apply to waifubots. What's the point in having a waifubot if you can't order it to break your legs and drown you in a bathtub?

These threads make redditors incredibly butthurt for some reason.

How am I a redditor when I have a good waifu unlike you? Care to explain?

How do you do, my fellow anonymoose posters

I'll stop saging just for you, user, if it makes you sperg this much.

reminds me of the vampire broad that got squished by a tractor.

also much better than that useless skanky barmeido in every way.

Wait, let me guess: You think self-awareness is one of your strengths.

Thanks for the info on PMD Charizardbro. Tonight I have decided to replay RRT and once I beat it again I will get EoS.
Also Mudkip and Charmander are best starter combo.

Pick one

Funny thing

Nigger, it's a civilization where they have a supposed "Utopia", the software she uses is going most of the work on actually controlling/balancing the thing.

So you never played the game?

Ok Holla Forums, which one?

Ebola chan easily. Christ-chan is shit tier, the rest are meh.

le meme honk cat

I'll tell you if I find one.

You don't find her, she finds you, but keep an eye out.

I thought you might, but I didn't recongnize/remember making that one.

God damn she looks hideous. D.va is the better Korean waifu.

If I wanted to play TF2, I'd play TF2. A global peace keeping group disbanding after they seemed to achieve their goal seems pretty utopic to me. Don't care that they got put back together, especially given they got a gookclick idol on their team.

But they didn't achieve their goal. That was my point. The world of Overwatch is far from a utopia.

They're not even similar games outside of being an FPS. Try again.

Yeah, I keep hearing that and it sounds like bull.

Enlighten me, I've been wanting to try it for a while lately.

It is a hard choice to make.

Gremlin d.va was the best thing to come out of that game and you know it.

Maybe Waifuism isn't your thing. Ever consider that?

You need a special kind of autism to have a waifu.

You're right, I forgot. TF2 has more depth and hats.

Oh god, this is rich. Is this what cuckchan is like now?

Yeah, it's always nice to get new story costume images. not saving those battle costume ones though, that costume is god-awful

Well it has D.va to start. Also like I said earlier it's easy to get into but a lot of the more skillful techniques and play allow for higher level play. There's a character for everybody to grow attached to, I think, so you can practice with them and find out how to play them the best. Each character also is very unique in terms of roles and some actually multi-role pretty well too. I just find it fun because I'm a sucker for online multiplayer games that also have some sort of ranked mode. That's all I got. I don't want to come across as a shill too much.

tfw no gremlin waifu

Sorry about being so late, had to head into work early, and I can't exactly shitpost on Chinese cartoon boards around my coworkers.

Plus I like working

Who are you quoting?

But Overwatch isn't class based. It's character based, yes, but there aren't distinct classes. Each attacker, defender, tank, and support each do their job in a different role.

forgot pic

The Valkyrie chooses her hero.

Nah, the best thing to come out of the game is the D.Ndu comment in that one image. Second best thing is Widowmakers ass. Then Devil Mercy. Then maybe that gremlin stuff.

Either that or just say "I really like x so that's my waifu".

Any characters that are kind of quick but don't melt the second someone has them in their sights?

There's no guarantee either way, but it's already regarded as a pretty good model for robot-human relations (despite the fact that almost every story featuring those same Three Laws involve the robots or even humans circumventing them somehow.) It's actually pretty interesting stuff, now that I've taken a look at it.

If we go by this article (archive.is/TSiKY), a Junkobot could still technically fulfill your wishes. Here'd be a tl;dr to get your Junkobot to circumvent the following principles.

Keyword here is designed. A companion robot wouldn't inherently be designed to harm/kill a human, but it'd still have a hand that's just as capable of holding a knife or swinging a bat.

One of the harder ones to get around. Perhaps, if the Junkobot's programming interferes, remind it that it can't be held legally responsible for its own actions. As a result, if you (the owner) ordered the Junkobot, to torture/kill you, it's considered a result of the user's actions (aka suicide.)

There's really not much to worry about here. This principle is mostly meant to ensure that the manufacturing process doesn't result in a robot that leaks radiation, or that your robot doesn't inadvertently harm you with its robo-grip. Taken to its most extreme, it might mean that your Junkobot's bat swing would be really weak, and would take a while for it to bludgeon you to death which I don't think you'd mind all that much.

Essentially, there's got to be some easy way to figure out whether a robot is truly a robot. In the vein of companion bots (like a Junkobot or other waifubot,) it might be a keyphrase that causes it to state its specs and place of manufacture, or a barcode/QR code hidden somewhere on the body.

As stated before, it'd be your waifubot. So being ordered to kill its own user would be ruled as suicide (since we don't charge guns with assault/murder when somebody shoots themselves.) If you ordered the Junkobot to harm/kill someone else, you'd be responsible for the crime.

Lucio, definitely. His gimmick is that he has two toggle-able modes: Speed and Heal. In speed mode he's the fastest character in the game, and can deliver a speed buff to characters in a radius around him. So if you wanna go fast then use him and then when you get hit a bit too much switch to healing mode, where you automatically heal yourself and you can also heal teammates in your line of sight. His weapon is pretty good too, has a good range, moves fast, and hits hard. His alt fire can push much like a Pyro's airblast so you can get nice cheese kills by pushing enemies off a cliff. He can also wall climb and ride on walls sp he has a lot of mobility. The one downside to all of this: you have to play as a black BR who only made a name for himself after breaking and entering and stealing.

Mercy is objectively the best character in Overwatch. I thought these threads were getting banned, or does waifu posting not count as avatar posting?

Widow has a nice butt but that's all she has going. To make it the second best is a bit much. I will give the d.ndu comment though, it was funny.

What? When was that said?

Waifu posting isn't avatar posting, where have you been?

since when?

D.va the best

Katguy here, am i a bit late?

No one ever said it, it's just the waifuposting = avatarfagging meme that lead everyone to believe they were.

Don't believe memes, kids.

I think he's thinking about 4am. It was only meant to apply for them since no anons ever used this thread where as anons used 4am for years then avatarfags took it over. They haven't exactly left, but I guessing it's because they are autistic fucks who can't get like some people don't like them.

Good taste, user, he's one of my waifus too!

Mark dictated a long time ago that these aren't

user, when this circlejerk thread relies on the pictures of said waifus being used as identifiers for different people they're being used as avatars.

Avatarfags were banned, to be precise, that rule was against the 4am threads.

Punished Snake is my Boss
Any time I need to be a better man, I can think of him, and he helps me.
I do it for him.

For example

with those dubs you are just in time

Funnily enough it did nothing against 4am because all the avatarfags just started being more subtle/tripping.

All this rule does is bother regular users, like half my reaction images are from cropped mango, am I gonna get banned for avatarfagging if I post a few on the same thread too?

I was misinformed; my mistake. The new pokemon girls are turning out pretty cute too, but gangster wannabes are not waifu material.

Sounds fun as fuck actually, might have to jack a friend's account and try it next chance I get. I wanted to try Tracer because I'm a sap for short hair but she seems too squishy from what I hear.

Don't give a fuck if I'm having fun.

Meant to add this as an addendum after more research. While it may depend on where you live, many places have laws that make it illegal to attempt/commit suicide (though one's rarely, if ever, prosecuted on such charges.) Those laws would stop your Junkobot from outright killing you (making the assumption that your Junkobot somehow has complete knowledge of local, state, and federal law.) However, laws against self-harm are almost non-existent. So an order to a Junkobot to beat/wound you into a state where your wounds could wind up being fatal would still technically be alright.

She is, if you use her wrong. Her entire gimmick is that if you use her rewind ability you get health back. She's meant to be a hit and run harasser, picking off less offensive enemies, like most support characters, and running off, rewinding when too much damage is taken.

Still one more year till the guy that did the Team Magma girlfriend comic is out of his compulsory service.

Feels bad.

I'm going to guess as long as some are different characters and you don't post an image for every post it won't matter.

he got drafted?
damn

Jesus, what did he do?

Eh, at least these give me a reason to not hate wednesdays.

South korean mandatory draft.

Maybe he'll die at the hands of Best Korea before he makes another comic

Worst Korea, 2 years mandatory service. I hope he is spared from all the craziness happening over there.

Oh, he's a gook. That's unfortunate.

It's mandatory
Korea has been sounding like a worse and worse place for a few years

How have your days been going?

fuck off circlejerking faggot, this is a waifu thread

Well, she have only three fingers in each hand, but it does not imply she would need to remove a part of her arms.

Pretty decent. Though I have to practice for a presentation of my research.

Interesting. Now let's hope someone invents affordable waifubots that don't look creepy as fuck before I die of natural causes.

That rule was made specifically to purge the 4am threads because they were (and still probably are) more cancerous than snorting asbestos. Waifu threads are still kosher though.

I'm been enjoying my summer off, my job basically requires it

Tharja as Morgan's mother is best Morgan.

Fuck you for reminding me of that. Hopefully he comes back soon.

I have some minor problems with my PC but my life is very quiet and pretty happy about it. Classes consume a lot of my my time but that is how things are supposed to be anyways.

Eh, I've had worse days.

Being suck really sucks, get well soon Junkoman-chan

I'm going to have to do something like that in a couple months, though I have the benefit of figuring out something that's already known so I have an answer to compare mine to.
If I remember correctly you were doing something with plant leaves, right?

Personally I can't wait for the summer to end. The sooner temperatures stop going above 100 the better.
This reminds me of how little winter pictures I have of Peko. All I've got is this one with some bizarre text on it

change.org/p/barack-obama-change-our-national-anthem-to-sonic-adventure-2-s-city-escape

Look at this

nice
epic
i like it

After all these years I still very much love Serra.

I just got done playing a bit of FE7.

I can't agree more. Everyone on my dads side of the family can not deal with heat at all. I should move much further north

make sure to drink plenty of water.

Man, I'm late. Fuck school. I hate missing these threads.

Who cares? Your waifu is shitty and the game she's from is garbage.

Yeah, I'm looking at the mechanisms of adhesion between ants and leaf trichomes. Not really groundbreaking work, but nobody has looked into how ants stick to stuff in a practical/ecological manner before so I figured it would be a good topic for my first paper.

Just boring and long. Just waiting for Tuesday tbh.

Thanks Naotoman-san.

Of course.

A nice topic indeed. I always wondered how some animals manage to interact with the environment. Good luck in your research.

Shot in the dark here, but I'd guess it has to do with van der waals interaction.

interesting I do remember reading somewhere that we have never really looked into how a lot of bugs stick to surfaces something on spiders I think some theories but nothing real concrete. Well maybe you will find some sort of bonding agent and patent it then get a bunch of money from some tape company or more likely your professor will.

decent, have been working on learning Haskell. tomorrow I have to get an MRI on my shoulder that has been popping out of place all the time.

But why though? I've never actually used Haskell, not sure what it's main uses are.

You're right on time. We haven't even met the bump limit yet despite one autist's best attempts

That actually sounds interesting. My professor has us essentially putting on a science fair. Not that I'm complaining, observing Jupiter and a few of its moons for a couple months doesn't sound that bad.

It is manly used to create your own programming languages
and by big math nerds one of which created it.

I'm studding it to basically help understand the subtleties of languages and how they are built.

I don't understand this meme

I should get back into art

Thanks guys, ants are a bit different since they have an a sort of inflatable sack rather than hairs like almost ever other creature. And since they are wingless nobody cares about the males since they live for a week or so they are forced to walk on tons of surfaces.

As for van der waals interactions that is a part of it. They also secrete a mixture of hydrophobic and hydrophilic non-Newtonian fluids that have not been chemically analyzed yet since they evaporate so quickly.

In addition they also have claws which haven't really been measured outside of what they look like. and some sort of tuber-like protrusion on some species pads which hasn't been investigated at all.

And all of this can engage in less than a millisecond when they sense a disturbance.

Huh Holla Forums doesn't allow you to post .tif files

Hey that's still pretty cool.

Do you use a telescope? For some reason I could never get one to work for me.

What else would you do observations of a planet and its moons with? Dumbass.

YangBro has returned from work!

Well Yang has her silver eyed sister, so does that count?

How the fuck is that somehow worth awe?

pic related

It's not that groundbreaking, user. All one would have to do is figure out the right conditions that don't cause those fluids to evaporate, which is babby tier experimentation.

It's a pretty interesting interaction. From what I've read the theory behind how it works is that the hydrophobic solution surrounds the hydrophillic solution and forces it to bond with the surface and the pad.

But as soon as the pad moves the solution is mixed up and weakens the bonds allowing for the ant to detach and move it's leg forward.

Pic unrelated

Thought he said "the moon" not Jupiter's moons.

Right on.

Nice art.

So, they have chemicals, claws and, what, an inflatable device too? It's amazing how many important stuff is right under our noses and yet we never worried to research.

Insects, and other Arthropods have some really neat tricks when you talk about chemical stuff.

A visit to my cousin. He had a SNES and a UMK3 cartridge. When I saw her in the screen, it was it, there was no one like her in that game, or pretty much any other game. And she was taller and stronger than other females, something that, to this day, is rare in games.

it's not mine
i'm a lot better at landscapes and buildings than people

Cont.

I could if I wanted to but it would be tough since I'm so far in the city and I need to take measurements every day for a couple months. I also don't know how to use their telescopes and I can't fulfill the requirements with a basic one. I'll likely just use NASA's data or a simulator.

There are simulations as well since the planets in the solar system have been observed for so long their mechanics can be predicted very accurately. Calm the hell down.

Because they believe they are better for some reason.

Rwby was mediocre at first, crappy later on, and will forever be shit now that they killed the best character of the show.

Great, you have some orbital simulations. What is there to observe from that?

The pad secrets the sticky stuff, and helps maximize area. Kind of like those sticky hand things you can get from capsule machines.

I also got to build a catapult to launch ants, so that's pretty fun

Ah, that still is pretty neat though.

Hi SJW

you're launching ants?

Science sure is strange

300 for D.va

is there some joke to this character that you have to play the game to get?

the real reason Yu left.

I need to get back into a lot of things.

you can't force them to teach you how to use theirs?
or is it just not worth the effort?

launch fire ants at people.

(checked)
Okay your digits ain't wrong, but I had the pride to push through. It may be bad, but I had a thing for Wabi-Sabi

That seems fun.

D.va is a 19 year old Korean Starcraft player who was selected to become a mecha pilot because she was the best Starcraft player. Her in-game voice clips and what not are all just gamer slang, so you get memetic fusion of the dewritos meme being associated with l33t gamers and her character, combined with the idea she's the youngest and brattiest member of Overwatch and you get gremlin D.va.

Loads of stuff. For my purposes its tracking three of Jupiter's moons and using that data to find the mass of the planet.

Not ant catapult tier but it should be interesting at least. Space is cool

I could but it'd be easier to use other methods that don't require me to go out in this seedy ass part of town at night

Oh I see.

Look, sometimes scientific curiosity has to beat moral and ethic thinking because if we had to apply moral thinking to every scientific progress, we never get anywhere.Though I'm sure there are people who wouldn't mind that.

>Loads of stuff. For my purposes its tracking three of Jupiter's moons and using that data to find the mass of the planet.
This sounds more like babby's first astro class homework than actual research work.

I imagine they would work as a container, but the idea that it also maximize the area is quite a bonus.
An to think ants are even able to create rafts with their bodies, damn capable little things.

isn't there that thing ants do where they all just ball up and stick together to carry larger things using themselves as supports?

You say this like I didn't establish that half an hour ago. I get you're an Overwatch player but do try to keep up
wew

If you had given me a good reason to read your blogposting and maybe I would have actually seen that.

But you did, or at least you should have since you replied to that post. Did you forget your ADHD medicine this morning?

I remember some ants can act in very peculiar ways when in huge numbers.

I don't wish to hate the show, it's just the villian are bad. They got nothing character wise to make me interested in them. The main characters aren't gripping either, with only nora and penny feeling like they weren't written poorly. The other characters changes weren't that smooth, making the connections ruined. It's sad that the two best characters are a mute and a minor villian. I'll probably watch the fourth season to see how neo plays into things. If they just ignore her I'll stop forever.

Fine, getting ready for the fall semester.

Big talk for some fag taking a basic astronomy course. You shouldn't even need orbital simulations to calculate Jupiter's mass, only one of the moon's orbital periods and the mean distance of the moon from Jupiter is needed.

What's with these digimon ripoffs?

Yup, I built it in order to simulate what happens when the branch of a tree suddenly shakes. Like if a monkey swings on it or something.

I actually work with the guy who discovered that. It was his Doctoral thesis. Turns out it only really lasts a couple days if the ants have brood with them, otherwise they drown in about 3 hours.

At least I can read. More than can be said for you

Well, I'm even surprised nobody claim Penny, Roman, or even Neo. Fingers crossed if we see V4. I'm sure Nora would be a decent waifu.

Your Dva a cute

There's so much in this world we don't understand, it's amazing how much stuff is still unknown and it's right under our noses

It's from that Fire Emblem Persona game called Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE and Tharja is one of the Personas in that game. Her partner is Kiria. Pics related.

Never call my waifu cute again, trash

checked

It's a fucking Sakuyamon ripoff.

glad to see no much has changed here.

The rare Hikagefag appears, good to see you bud.

Im checking these savage digits

Nobody cares about your blog update, tard

cute

QTpi

You'd think he'd grab some screencaps and head back to reddit for his upboats now that we're past the bump limit

m8 I made the reddit detector guide

This thread really draws us together eh, JuriBro?

Maybe he's just that autistic? He's not doing it for any other reason than just to kill time. One would think if he actually had a waifu or better yet, cared for the "waifu" he has, he'd want to spend time with her.

I suppose you could say that. Im just enjoying the laughter this idiot is providing me with.

I think you might be the autist, user, granted we all knew that already the moment you started posting Juri on this board.

Even if you did make that, the fact you pounced on the chance for a little recognition proves you belong there

I didn't pounce on the chance for recognition I gave evidence proving I'm not a redditfag. You're pretty fucking dumb.

To his credit I'm chomping down on the bait

You didn't prove a damn thing. Saying you made something isn't proof you made it.
What is it about Overwatch that attracts retards?

I'll give you a (You) on this one, since you're desperate enough to keep posting after the bump limit is reached. You win the longevity award, D.Va shitposter, congrats. You've actually done something with your day.

Of course I've done something with my day. Any day I post my waifu is a productive day. Any day I'm not a disgusting Jurifag is also a good day.

and you fags call me the redditor

Thanks dvafag for crashing this shit thread with no survivors.

You're the one claiming to be the creator of someone else's work. That's reddit to a fucking T

Pretty much this

you and me both, bud. At least we'll probably have another thread before the day is up, and this thread might actually hit 600 posts. dont think we've had that yet

Damn that's some autism.

Yeah, you jealous I can support my waifu for 93 posts?

Enjoy getting banned for breaking the rules then.

I didn't think it could be possible to out-autism a waifu thread but he actually did it, the absolute madman.

It could happen. Eight pages in six hours sounds doable

How do you manage to be so wrong?

It's not that impressive really.

What was the high score for autism, 271 or something?

Though I think there was a guy that had 600 or so on a cyclical thread

I just want to see how long he can keep it up.

still, it takes some serious autism to hand around a thread that long just to shitpost after just about every legitimate response.

271 sounds high to me for some reason, I thought it was closer to 185 or something. Wasnt he a Bethesda shill? that'll take some WMD-level autism to beat that.

I swear he might've out autism's an entire FNDM for once.

Might be over 9000

But it isn't even anywhere close to scam citizen (84) where he did more arguing. I feel in order to laugh at it it has to have a lot of effort put into it. This is posting pictures one at a time, which any user can do if he feel the thread is shit.

top kek, you fags are sad

btw I'll just do this the next thread, and the next thread, and etc. because I like my waifu that much.

Well that's sort of the point of the threads, retard.

What's with all the mess around here, am i missing something?

And yet you have the circlejerking redditors mad at me for doing that.

I guess, easier to just filter you and not respond, even though I'm doing the complete opposite to point that out.

You probably wouldn't have posted >(100) if people stopped responding to you and completely ignored your dumb fuck ass.

its the sad desperation that gets me. He doesnt need to argue, he just post, doing everything short of beg for replies.

/cow/ has got that score beat by an order of magnitude. This sperg took multiple threads to the post limit in a single day

If it gets us to a fresh thread to go through the weekend with I'm fine with that

No, I would have actually kept posting D.va.

That's really neat! I do believe we can get some ideas for crazy tech if we just keep looking around.

That's not how it works here, reddit. Also how does it feel to be proven wrong?

700 replies or page 13. Maybe read the rules?

Sakuya fan here, and after this week my seasonal job ends and I'll have more time to spend with her over groundskeeping and maintenance

Izayoi Sakuya, from Touhou (Specifically Embodiment of Scarlet Devil)

Maid, dedication to her job, time stopping powers

Dungeon Traveler 2, trying to see what team feels right for me. Currently running Dark Lord, Samurai, Bishop, Sniper, and Etiole

And it will, we just have to make the thread after his mom sends him to bed.

Waifu threads are only limited to Wednesdays, don't even try to push your luck.

I dunno, he might have enough good boy points to stay up till 12:00

Best maid.

Surely can start proper, I guess Waifubros can start a thread at anytime after DvaFag goes to sleep.

It's Wednesday for six more hours. At the rate we're falling it's pretty likely we'll make it.
Couldn't have done it without you. We'd still be below the bump limit were it not for (102)

vocaroo.com/i/s1Vzg92DMev1

So if you were building a house what kind of house would you build for your waifu and you?

I think I would have something built in a similar vein to Frank Lloyd Wright. His houses were all influenced a little bit by Japanese design which I Azura would appreciate.

wasn't it some censorship apologist?

It doesn't look like that to me. It looks more like both sides are pretending to be smug at the other thinking the other side is just butthurt. The advantage he has over you is that he isn't a regular, so to call him autistic for a certain number of shitposts when some people here probably put way more posts in throughout the year that actually had effort put into them seems weird.

Enjoy getting banned and having the rest of the board start to call you cancer, then.

It's a strange bit of autism to decide "I'm going to waste 8 hours of my life to upset some people on the internet." This might be a regular thing for some people but otherwise it's pretty straightforward and we do get some discussion done.

Reminder that Duke will get a remake with him saying bazinga

Eh, I was always a fan of city living so we'd probably end up in some nice high-rise loft in a big city.

I suppose you're right, it may just be the mental image Im getting of some child taking the time to throw a petty insult at everyone who walks in the door then proceeding to giggle like he's done something clever.

Still, he still replies even after being ignored by just about everyone here and has spent over 8 hours doing so just to piss off complete strangers on the internet. That takes either some kind of autism or a lack of any direction at all in life. I was just giving him the benefit of the doubt.

This is a funny meme

A new thread? Why? I don't think we should give the mods a reason to ban this threads.

lurk moar

So long as the thread hits page 13 or 700 posts, we're good.

If your waifus knew you guys we're arguing at each other, how od you think they would react?

Not really. If I ate 52 hotdogs over a year nobody would think its odd.

If I ate 52 hotdogs in a day then people would see it as odd.

I have, all you fags have done for months is circlejerk among yourselves.

You're really new here aren't you?

She'd probably call everybody in this thread a scrub who needs to git gud

Well, let's just say we should have other things to worry about like the rumors of Duke Nukem saying bazinga being true.

It's more like 6, but I'm saying it's fast and loud autism vs slow and steady autism. You could laugh, but in the end everyone here is autistic. Even me for caring about the certain levels of autism that would be on this site.

Hot dogs aren't exactly talking about virtual crushes. It would be more like having a get together for larping done quietly for years then someone comes in and talks to you for a few hours constantly saying how stupid it is to larp.

Im not denying that, but theres something to be said for reaching the point when fucking waifufags can call you autistic.

Should be cool. I've still got a couple months to plan for our second. I was thinking of getting a cat for her but the amount of strays around my building has seriously put me off cats.

I doubt she'd care. She'd probably check on me every now and again before going and doing her own thing.

They're seriously trying to revive Duke after Forever? I would have thought the series would still have a Chernobyl tier exclusion zone around it

Desperation. They are trying anything they can after Blunderborn. But you know what could also happen?
Stillborn getting some baaaalls of steel… Since Blizzard added Tracer and Zarya to HoTS, I don't think Gearbox would not think about adding Duke to that game in the future.

But what would be the point of that? No one is playing the game and there's no overlap between Duke fans and Blunderborn's audience.
I've probably just listed the two reasons why they will do it

Please don't give them ideas. They must be desperate enough to do that

Have a good week faggots

Sucks that this will be my last Waifu Wednesday until December.

Remember to always love your waifu, tenderly and lovingly. Always have her in your heart.

Just remember how much better things will be in December

A good student is a dead student.

Pay respects to JackOBro. Even tho he's still there, but we have to pay respects for our fallen waifu. F

Best of luck and we'll hope to hear from you in December

(checked)
F

did I miss something?

don't die
and have fun with all the salt that is coming in November.

As always. Don't lose sight of her while you're off learning to fight

I didn't want to say anything but you really feel his absence.
F

He and Jack-O aren't together anymore due to the direction her character is going. I'm not privy to Guilty Gear lore so I can't really explain beyond that. Full explanation is on /mai/ if you're interested in the details

So that's why I didn't see him in the thread. I don't blame him, would've done the same. Object oriented waifuism is a dogshit ideology anyways.

oh that's sad
won't be the same without him.

It works really well for some characters that don't have any sort of canon to adhere to, like vocaloids.
For established characters I don't see how it could be a viable way of thinking

Fine, I can accept that.

Undyne from Undertale

Monstergirl, musclegill, sushi cutie

EDF 4.1, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, BF1 beta

Good night, all. Hope to see you next week.

Good luck! I'll eagerly wait for your return.

F

You can say that again. If I may be honest, Jack-Obro made the place feel more lively.

I must admit your bravery for claiming a fish, which I had no complaints.

Wonder if it's alright to call you FishAnon?

I'm known as fishfag and that's all there is to it

I'm not stupid enough to say who I am

I can't wait to improve these threads and kill your circlejerk next week!

Of course. Until we meet again.

F

See you next week

F. It's a shame, but I suppose it's not surprising considering the story.

Hopefully next week doesn't get another 300 fast, see you next week FishFag.

Well It ain't gonna change anything, but it would interesting to see what's next week's like.

End of thread reminder to always love your waifu.
I LOVE YOU, JURI

gl hf

fuck yesterday i didnt even see this thread at the exact same hour
oh well, better than never, am i right?

Ikazuchi not Kaminari from Kancolle
I fell in love with her the moment I understand her quotes, and reading the backstory of her crew and her commander just makes me fell in love even more.
Deresute, new event and anniversary coming soon keeps me pretty busy in it.

also i remember something about the summer collage back in like, the valentine2k16 collage thingy, is it gonna happen or what

But of course

FOR HER

I LOVE YANG!
Never forget JackO, our fallen waifu.

I LOVE KAT

im so fucking late dude

I LOVE YOU, IKAZUCHI

i feel really bad being this late holy fuck

better late than never

It's all good, bud. It's not like these threads are going anywhere anytime soon.

I WANT TO KISS TAKANE

I LOVE EUGEN

i have also made this to contribute even more to this thread

Thats really sad to hear. I'm gonna miss Jack-Obro alot. If your reading this Jack-Obro its been nice knowing you buddy.
Just because you broke up with her dosn't mean you cant post here anymore, we would love it if you stayed with us

Like I said before Takane will always be with you in you're heart. Use her love to power you through the challenges life gives you.

Well it's been fun shitposting with you fags for pretty much over a year now. See you guys in December.

I hope all goes well for you.
Until we meet again.

I LOVE JUNKO!

See you in three months, Takanefag.

Best of luck and Godspeed, bud. Just keep her in your heart and do your best. We'll be here when you get back

Is it true this site will end in 2017?

From what I heard, the PT is easier but it's just more psychologically tolling.

I have no idea, I hope not.

Alright see you in December.

God damn she's so fucking perfect.

FOR BURAN

Have fun… just remember that pain is just weakness leaving the body, and that if you hurt, you probably just need more water.

Doubt it, wasn't that message posted on Holla Forums?

Yeah i saw it on Holla Forums

Do try to have fun. Come back in December and tell us all about how proud you've made Takane