What games allow me to live out a dystopian/judge dredd/ 1984/ orwellian future?

Closest thing I can think of is Crackdown.

Real life

Dosen't Crackdown not count considering you'
re helping create it and not actually living it?

Real life.

Nah. I think it still fits within the dystopian genre. It's a great game.

What are some games where you help the dystopia? I want to arrest people and send the for "re-education" and "happy camps"

Real life.

Real life/deus ex

/thread

Hellmoo

That any good?

I bet one of the Tropico games has this.

Here in tropico, EVERY citizen is a jew!

It's okay, the best part is when you get to arrest street trash for loitering or being too fat, the sucky parts is when you fight zombies. Worth a pirate.

It is pretty neat, although you shouldn't really expect much.

Its okay, probably one of the best things we could really ask for considering the material, with the best mechanic being the ability to arrest pretty much anyone for pretty much anything. Its good for what it is, but its not gonna blow you away.

It's okay but a bit lightweight. Decent approximation of being a judge but a bit basic.

Syndicate or Satellite Reign might suit. They focus more on megacorps using spies and assault teams to infiltrate and take down corporate governments though.

You can arrest people for smoking, being fat, having unlicensed goldfishes and even talking too loud. Added comedy is them complaining about being arrested for these bullshit reasons.

One-way ticket to the UK

10 years in the isocubes punk

Papers please kind of does this.

Dayus Eckss, any game

Only if you're black though, and their racial bonuses are so trash no one ever rolls a black character.

The Sims 4

If you have a Vita Freedom Wars kinda does this. You have to buy the right to run for 5 seconds and if you talk to people/officials/the other sex without the right you get years to your sentance.

But blacks do it to themselves, it's hardly the systems fault when a criminal gets arrested or taken out of the gene pool for their own basic animalistic nature.

Is there such thing as a medieval dystopia? That would be pretty cool.
Also, Half-life 2, at least in the beginning.

Deus Ex

Deus Ex covers this also

Except for the fact more whites are killed by Police than blacks.

It's funny you have a smaller population that causes more crime and cries about dindunuffin because one died doing something stupid while the larger less crime prone portion is more likely to die from swine.

LEFTISTS BTFO

But it is.

first it's from vice; second they are framing that unarmed blacks are killed way more than whites if you compare total population.

Then they shouldn't commit nigger crimes if they dont want to die.

What does that even mean? They didn't have a rifle or a shotgun when they were killed? What about handguns and knives and shit? Something tells me they omitted that for a reason.

sage because off-topic

back to Holla Forums

Stalin never killed anyone, that's a capitalist lie.

And they were all kulaks anyway.

is this picture from a recent nigger killing i missed on lieveleak?

I ain't into BLM shit but that image shows that per capita of offenses blacks are far more likely to get killed when not attacking

How the fuck did you come to that conclusion? "Not killed with rifle or shotgun" means they weren't killed with a rifle or a shotgun.

What does it matter what kind of weapon was used?
Is there a section for "not killed with a kukri" or "not killed with an elephant gun"?